6/21 Yak's Bend/Maguuma/Crystal Desert

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toxic.4320

Toxic.4320

Mags.. next time y’all wonder why people dislike you so much? Consider what y’all did after the GvG. Low class. Really, really low class.

Ethos Mores [KWBH] Commander, Ranger
Nontoxicwench [KWBH] Guardian
Gefarhlich Madchen [KWBH] Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

Mags.. next time y’all wonder why people dislike you so much? Consider what y’all did after the GvG. Low class. Really, really low class.

But EK attacked the harmless golden dolyak!
Dunno why they rushed on TDS after, though.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

We do it after every GvG, it’s a tradition. Normally we wipe to the spectators + guild we just fought, but this time we won. We consider it more bags for the victor, I guess.

It was a joke, more than anything, though. I hope that no one took it seriously.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in Match-ups

Toxic.4320

We do it after every GvG, it’s a tradition. Normally we wipe to the spectators + guild we just fought, but this time we won. We consider it more bags for the victor, I guess.

It was a joke, more than anything, though. I hope that no one took it seriously.

It was taken fairly seriously. I’ve been to many fight nights and participated in a few. I’ve never seen anyone rush the spectators -only ever seen everyone bow to one another and head out to fight.

I was the EK guard that hit the dolyak on accident. For that I apologise.. meant to hit W but hit 2. My sincere apologies for that.

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

I think the attacking thing is something we learned from Agg, all out brawls are fun after GvG

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

lol should have ran faster.

in Match-ups

Toxic.4320

I think the attacking thing is something we learned from Agg, all out brawls are fun after GvG

Sure. If we had been expecting it. Most of us were sitting down in our town clothes.. specifically because I had accidentally hit one of my attack button and hit the yak.

in Match-ups

Halo.8976

And I thought you did it because EK interrupted or something =/
Sigh, pyro, pyro…

I was the EK guard that hit the dolyak on accident. For that I apologise.. meant to hit W but hit 2. My sincere apologies for that.

Ok then! Peace.

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrassBippy.4619

CrassBippy.4619

WHO WANTS TO FIGHT BI FURIOUS

ARG

Bi Furious [Fist] YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

WHO WANTS TO FIGHT BI FURIOUS

ARG

i beat him once

in Match-ups

Posted by: kRAVen.4195

kRAVen.4195

lol should have ran faster.

He speaks from experience.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Necro.6432

Necro.6432

I don’t think we cared that much it was alright by us as we saw it as its their prize for winning 2-1 amazing combo, our combo still in progress though , if we got matched up again sometime we’d like to do something like that again

Daeronz | TDS Leader | WvW Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

I don’t think we cared that much it was alright by us as we saw it as its their prize for winning 2-1 amazing combo, our combo still in progress though , if we got matched up again sometime we’d like to do something like that again

Not to split hairs, but it was 2-0. That match where you had 18 didn’t count =P.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in Match-ups

Posted by: Outatime.5183

Outatime.5183

Mag why do you have to resort to glitching when you’re obviously going to win?

Yes the gate is glitched at the NW tower but does that mean you have to take advantage of it to kill our arrow carts?

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Yes the gate is glitched at the NE tower but does that mean you have to take advantage of it to kill our arrow carts?

That tower is by reported multiple times, myself included. Good luck getting us banned.

You know the reason we do more than half of the things we do is to hear you whine about it, right? Also, we could have ported in, several times.

Here’s a hint, when all enemies are in one location on the map and you own almost nothing. YOU SEND A SMALL TEAM TO BACK CAP. There is no reason we should own most of your BL without defending anything.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Yes the gate is glitched at the NW tower but does that mean you have to take advantage of it to kill our arrow carts?

I got feared by a warrior, I went through the gate. I span as a golem, I went through the gate. I got knocked back, I went through the gate. That gate is so bugged that it’s hard to NOT go through it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

Oh you mean the same gate that 90% of attacks show up as obstructed and that golems can’t hit? The broken-ness of it works both ways. Try complaining to ANet instead of Mag.

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mortalitas.9710

Mortalitas.9710

Last night on Yak’s BL in your guys garrison was Epic! Good three way fight between the servers. That’s what WvW should be! Xushin great job commanding as always, hope your on tonight. Yaks and CD I hope we get to fight again this week. I think it’s a good match up overall. Despite the forum warriors on all sides it’s been an enjoyable WvW week. Thanks again for the huge garrison battle and good job wiping us, hope to do it again soon.

E. BlackThorn Mesmer

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

Had fun camping the EBJP yesterday. Looks like CPR can pull 10+ but for some reason I don’t think they WvW much……

To whoever was on the spike trap in the first fight, thank you! We got 14 of em with just 2 of us holding them in there.

in Match-ups

Posted by: shoognite.2106

shoognite.2106

It was taken fairly seriously. I’ve been to many fight nights and participated in a few. I’ve never seen anyone rush the spectators -only ever seen everyone bow to one another and head out to fight.

Never attack the Yak

Jaquan “Shoognite” Jenkins
Urban Outreach Program Director, Goon Guilds, LLC.
Jjenkins@GoonGuildsLLC.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Frosch.7809

Frosch.7809

Last night on Yak’s BL in your guys garrison was Epic! Good three way fight between the servers. That’s what WvW should be! Xushin great job commanding as always, hope your on tonight. Yaks and CD I hope we get to fight again this week. I think it’s a good match up overall. Despite the forum warriors on all sides it’s been an enjoyable WvW week. Thanks again for the huge garrison battle and good job wiping us, hope to do it again soon.

It was a piece of work to take our Garrison back from both Mag and CD attacking it, but we had good leadership.

I think most Yaks (and probably most CD too) would not mind seeing Mag part ways with us, looking at the score i think you may get a “promotion” to a higher “tier” and hopefully we will get a more balanced match-up.

[Yak’s Bend]

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

Yaks is also gaining rating at the moment so with the random rolls it’s likely we’ll match up again. You’d have to throw the last day and let CD beat you to keep the same rating.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pendragon.8735

Pendragon.8735

Yaks and CD I hope we get to fight again this week. I think it’s a good match up overall.

You want to hang with our tier you need to shed peeps. By rating T4 would be YB, EB, CD, which would probably be competitive the majority hours of every day. As it is, we only get a few good hours each day in this matchup. Mag is 7th rated currently, but in the 11th seed this week.

in Match-ups

Pinko.2076

Mag doesn’t fit in any tier. Bigger than those you named plus Kaineng, and much smaller than anyone from t2+. We haven’t gotten to face SoS, but I imagine it wouldn’t be even during NA hours at all either.

The real solution is ignoring the score.

in Match-ups

Posted by: robocafaz.9017

robocafaz.9017

Mag needs Oceanic dudes if we’re gonna go break the awkward “Not T3 but not T2” phase. We’ve gotten a few guilds lately but nobody who plays while we’re all at daycare every morning.

Deany Kong – #magswag
Head Deany Kong of Deany and the Kongs [Kong]
http://www.youtube.com/user/RoboCafaz

in Match-ups

Pendragon.8735

Mag doesn’t fit in any tier. Bigger than those you named plus Kaineng, and much smaller than anyone from t2+. We haven’t gotten to face SoS, but I imagine it wouldn’t be even during NA hours at all either.

The score isn’t the problem its more the karma train, 40 people taking a keep with 5 defenders a couple times a day. Puts you in constant upgrading mode, people want to stop paying for upgrades, stuff sits at paper, etc.

Solution is they need to randomize matchups less often, only once in a while to shakeup stagnating scores from the same teams playing over and over.

(edited by Pendragon.8735)

in Match-ups

Pinko.2076

The score isn’t the problem its more the karma train, 40 people taking a keep with 5 defenders a couple times a day. Puts you in constant upgrading mode, people want to stop paying for upgrades, stuff sits at paper, etc.

Solution is they need to randomize matchups less often, only once in a while to shakeup stagnating scores from the same teams playing over and over.

If they stopped randomizing, yaks would certainly be with us forever.

edit: also, it turns out 25 omegas do cause orange swords.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gismor.8407

Gismor.8407

Hi all, I’m the Leader of EK.

Normally I stay off the forums, but I feel like I had to speak up here.

PYRO: If we would have known that it was a “tradition” for you guys to kill everyone after, we wouldn’t have gone down so easily. I had just left channel to go to the TDS channel and participate in the next GvG, Daeronz needed another person since one of his left. As for attacking the Dolyak, I told all my guys and gals to put on town clothes after the yak wakitten, so as not to cause any trouble, so I hope you enjoyed the free kills, I know we enjoyed wiping you and your Omega at Hills later, after you wiped us of course. EK isn’t afraid to go balls deep, and take on 2:1 or 3:1 or even 4:1, we happily do it, and sometimes we win, sometimes we don’t.

Before you Mag forum trolls go on about “EK uses open field carts QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ,” yes, I did build one, but once it was built, I pulled all EK off of it, I didn’t notice Daeronz having as many as he did, so we got off the cart. I can’t control the pugs, and once they see a cart, they get on that kitten, so don’t go and say EK uses open field carts, we only do that if we are outnumbered 2:1 or 3:1 or 4:1, and at the time, we did have equal numbers, which is why I didn’t have anyone use it. Besides, I’ve seen Mag guys use carts to take out my guys, when it was 40+ vs 20 in a tower (we owned the tower), so don’t even accuse EK of doing it. I think all that fought EK last night knows what we can do. I went 3 hours without going down once, and we wiped Yak’s Bend everytime we saw them last night, and they easily had 30+, 40+, something like that.

If anyone has any problems with EK, you bring them to me, otherwise, you forum trolls can stfu, and let the real people in WvW do the talking.

Thank you,
-Gismor [EK]

[EK] Guild leader → Retired
Friend Gismor – 80 Revenant
“Always outnumbered, never outgunned.”

in Match-ups

Pendragon.8735

No, Mag is 7th, Yaks 10th. By straight order you’d have SoS and KN next week, we’d have EB and CD.

You can ignore the score and ‘just play for fights’ even though good ones are a lot harder to find the bigger imbalanced populations get. But when you do get a score that can matter, WvW is that much better. This is what we had last week, awesome match.

EB 214 956
YB 209 036
KN 206 758

Much more interesting when anyone’s home BL can be in jeopardy at anytime and no one is just sitting on safe waypoints.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

PYRO: If we would have known that it was a “tradition” for you guys to kill everyone after, we wouldn’t have gone down so easily. I had just left channel to go to the TDS channel and participate in the next GvG, Daeronz needed another person since one of his left. As for attacking the Dolyak, I told all my guys and gals to put on town clothes after the yak wakitten, so as not to cause any trouble, so I hope you enjoyed the free kills, I know we enjoyed wiping you and your Omega at Hills later, after you wiped us of course. EK isn’t afraid to go balls deep, and take on 2:1 or 3:1 or even 4:1, we happily do it, and sometimes we win, sometimes we don’t.

Before you Mag forum trolls go on about “EK uses open field carts QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ,” yes, I did build one, but once it was built, I pulled all EK off of it, I didn’t notice Daeronz having as many as he did, so we got off the cart. I can’t control the pugs, and once they see a cart, they get on that kitten, so don’t go and say EK uses open field carts, we only do that if we are outnumbered 2:1 or 3:1 or 4:1, and at the time, we did have equal numbers, which is why I didn’t have anyone use it. Besides, I’ve seen Mag guys use carts to take out my guys, when it was 40+ vs 20 in a tower (we owned the tower), so don’t even accuse EK of doing it. I think all that fought EK last night knows what we can do. I went 3 hours without going down once, and we wiped Yak’s Bend everytime we saw them last night, and they easily had 30+, 40+, something like that.

If anyone has any problems with EK, you bring them to me, otherwise, you forum trolls can stfu, and let the real people in WvW do the talking.

Thank you,
-Gismor [EK]

I’m confused, your sig says Blackgate but BG isn’t in this match, so did you transfer to BG or off

Edit: see you changed it to CD

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Pinko.2076

No, Mag is 7th, Yaks 10th. By straight order you’d have SoS and KN next week, we’d have EB and CD.

You can ignore the score and ‘just play for fights’ even though good ones are a lot harder to find the bigger imbalanced populations get. But when you do get a score that can matter, WvW is that much better. This is what we had last week, awesome match.

EB 214 956
YB 209 036
KN 206 758

Much more interesting when anyone’s home BL can be in jeopardy at anytime and no one is just sitting on safe waypoints.

I can assure you that your home BL is in danger at any point.

Also, yaks would slowly win and rank up, because KN lost too much to stay t3. Ratings are a population balancer and nothing else, and yaks is closest to us.

in Match-ups

Gismor.8407

Thank you,
-Gismor [EK]

I’m confused, your sig says Blackgate but BG isn’t in this match, so did you transfer to BG or off

Edit: see you changed it to CD

Yeah sorry, as I said, don’t frequent forums much. EK transferred to CD from BG.

in Match-ups

Pendragon.8735

Also, yaks would slowly win and rank up, because KN lost too much to stay t3. Ratings are a population balancer and nothing else, and yaks is closest to us.

Don’t see how, look at the score I just posted, KN almost took us out just last week. Mag and YB were very close once before your big bandwagon push up. I guess a lot of those left, but a lot didn’t too. You’ll probably continue bouncing up and down unless a major shift occurs somewhere.

SoS is a mystery but might be a good matchup for Mag score wise, though primes would be opposite. Nothing can be done about oceanic servers though except stick them all together which they will never do.

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

you forum trolls can stfu, and let the real people in WvW do the talking.

All of the mag PvF warriors wvw daily. So. This is awkward.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in Match-ups

Pinko.2076

Some screenshots of Real Man WvW

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Gismor.8407

you forum trolls can stfu, and let the real people in WvW do the talking.

All of the mag PvF warriors wvw daily. So. This is awkward.

Then I apologize, I’m used to having the forum warriors not stepping foot in WvW.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

Mags build open field ACs all the time. Every time we clear PYRO or DARP we find siege behind them.

This video even shows someone asking for a Warrior with “leg specialist” trait to get on siege:
http://www.twitch.tv/defult/c/2157300?t=97m

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Halo.8976

About 100 gold were thrown on gimmicky Friday today.
Go, Mag.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

Mags build open field ACs all the time. Every time we clear PYRO or DARP we find siege behind them.

This video even shows someone asking for a Warrior with “leg specialist” trait to get on siege:

That’s clearly not open field, you silly billy you.

in Match-ups

Calvin.5380

I will encourage everyone to watch the video and decide for themselves. Your definition of “open field” is different than most, I guess.

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

I will encourage everyone to watch the video and decide for themselves. Your definition of “open field” is different than most, I guess.

they are indeed inside of west keep right?

in Match-ups

Calvin.5380

Let people watch and decide. No point arguing, right? I see wide open space and pretty much open field. You don’t. We can argue forever. There’s no point.

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

Let people watch and decide. No point arguing, right?

I’m just saying you know. Last time I checked you couldn’t just openly walk into west keep…. wait why are you even here? shoo go back to DB thread…

in Match-ups

Calvin.5380

Let people watch and decide. No point arguing, right?

I’m just saying you know. Last time I checked you couldn’t just openly walk into west keep…. wait why are you even here? shoo go back to DB thread…

You’re cute.

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

He’s actually not lying, every time they wipe us they find open field siege…because they never wipe us

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Calvin.5380

He’s actually not lying, every time they wipe us they find open field siege…because they never wipe us

Of course it’s seldom a total wipe. Some of your guys always run away

Attachments:

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

Screenshots of dead Maguuma players might do more to further your troll attempt.

edit: I’m glad you’re doing your research on these attempts by studying our videos, though. Maybe BP could learn a thing or two.

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

(edited by kfarb.6732)

in Match-ups

Posted by: kRAVen.4195

kRAVen.4195

Yep, after all talk about not being scarred of even fights and not liking open field siege both south camp (SoL) and south east camp (Derp/others) in Yaks were seiged up (thats open field to me) with 5 people just defending in each (hey, we had 5 too. what a coincidence). Wasn’t until they tried to escort their yak that we got a fight and loled on them.

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

From that picture, you outnumber them almost 2:1 good job! Should have covered up your map too.

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

Yep, after all talk about not being scarred of even fights and not liking open field siege both south camp (SoL) and south east camp (Derp/others) in Yaks were seiged up (thats open field to me) with 5 people just defending in each (hey, we had 5 too. what a coincidence). Wasn’t until they tried to escort their yak that we got a fight and loled on them.

Who are you?