6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

just wanted to say I had fun 1v5ing the guys from OBS, I lost every time our paths crossed but there sure are some great sports in that group I tell ya

here’s a pic of me getting outplayed

Looks like it’s 1v4 to me considering you are in their party.

Also, from what I hear you were the one who joined them after /laughing at them. What do you expect when being the premiere forum trash talker from IoJ?

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrFluffy.9307

MrFluffy.9307

Sigh, ppl posting like Gab is what started all the hate and drama around IoJ and DR.

No, posts like this…

enjoy getting spawn camped at night for the rest of the week

… are what started it.

But you are of course completely unbiased.

uh, no I think when you just out of the blue started smack talking IoJ guilds you might have started something…

Hi

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Interpretor.3091

Interpretor.3091

LF good warrior to fight 1v1. Pst me in game.

Interpretor – Edge Warrior – Devona’s Rest

Warrior

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Marcol.2349

Marcol.2349

just wanted to say I had fun 1v5ing the guys from OBS, I lost every time our paths crossed but there sure are some great sports in that group I tell ya

“here’s a pic of a colonel being a liebadder saying he’s new to thief”
/fixt

Crystal Desert – Nameless Accord [NA]
Guardian – Marqo | Necromancer – Nellie Tu
http://www.youtube.com/user/NelliGW2

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrFluffy.9307

MrFluffy.9307

Looks like it’s 1v4 to me considering you are in their party.

Also, from what I hear you were the one who joined them after /laughing at them. What do you expect when being the premiere forum trash talker from IoJ?

I was laughing because they had spent 5 minutes trying to catch me and I wasn’t even running a perma stealth build, I’m a noob when it comes to playing thief so I found it funny. Also your right it wasn’t 5 OBS it was 4 and one from some guild with a tag AD I think?

Hi

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: ArtC.1827

ArtC.1827

How can you talk down to that man? He’s a saint.

King of YARR
“Stealth in WvW is OP.
Plz Anet, nerf Skelk.”

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tots.3056

Tots.3056

Typical DR haha. The joke on our server is that DR stands for Doesnt Read, a lot of people have egos and think they’re the best player in the game. It’s why we lack Pug organization. We have some very good players by themselves refusing to work together because nobody wants to listen to the commander or what not. Maybe it should be D Rama instead.

Please dont let the hard headed forum warriors represent us as a sever though, we have a lot of awesome people who are working to better the wvw community

IoJ, just stop now, you couldn’t ever, can’t now, and won’t later be able to compete on Gabs level of forum warrioring. Sarcastic logic stacking and superior tactics are way above your level, you should wage war against NSP’s forum bunkers instead.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Typical DR haha. The joke on our server is that DR stands for Doesnt Read, a lot of people have egos and think they’re the best player in the game. It’s why we lack Pug organization. We have some very good players by themselves refusing to work together because nobody wants to listen to the commander or what not. Maybe it should be D Rama instead.

Please dont let the hard headed forum warriors represent us as a sever though, we have a lot of awesome people who are working to better the wvw community

IoJ, just stop now, you couldn’t ever, can’t now, and won’t later be able to compete on Gabs level of forum warrioring. Sarcastic logic stacking and superior tactics are way above your level, you should wage war against NSP’s forum bunkers instead.

+1 to this, Dont judge IoJ by their Forum Warriors, And to all the IoJ people on here I will remind you what we all discussed on Thursday about this, We need to represent the server better here, Dont rise to what others say, simply ignore it. Forum Warriors who dont get a Rise out of people will eventually start raging or just quit. Keep it clean this week IoJ, or the next meeting we’ll need to bring this topic up again. Just ignore the people talking smack if they do, and be respectable.

Isle Of Janthir

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

+1 To karnie. Action speak louder than words anyway

Commander Nachonix

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: nyckolag.2394

nyckolag.2394

[roam] is having fun! That 2v2 with AD at the front of Hills just then was enjoyable. Our first encounter in the tunnel was disrupted by my need to address something outside of GW2, and our thief was kind of left alone, but I hopped right back into the action soon after! Although we do feel kind of dirty for hitting you as soon as you almost got that upleveled ele down. Hopefully leaving you alone as you got them beforehand was enough moral compensation?

It sucks that ET jumped us all, though.

Fellblade is best blade.
Leader and head forum barbarian for [roam]

(edited by nyckolag.2394)

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Legion.1569

Legion.1569

To that hacking necro in TFOR on ET, nice hax bro, its a shame you guys still wiped at bay with more then double our numbers

Cokie The Clown [HMMM],[BAGS] Formerly Devonas Rest, now SBI

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Parktou.4263

Parktou.4263

I’m severely dissappointed tbh guys…..So far I’ve only found one player in all of both of your servers that actually has any idea what to do in a real fight, and by real fight, I"m talkin 1v1 or if I need to to get your scaredy cats to fight me(every single time) I wait for 3 or more of you to come and than engage….I mean what is the problem here? I found one player who was remotely good in a 1v1 and it happened to be the stereotypical AH gaurdian running GS with what looked like Sword/Focus but I don’t remember, and I probably could’ve had her if the multiple block builds weren’t such a good counter to thieves. Maybe I’ll roam on my Staff ele tomorrow night, see if that will make the fights a little easier for you ;P. All jokes aside, I am definitely sad panda over how much fight night is going to suck, unless you guys are hiding your good players, and if so bring them out of their cages!!!!! Gif to make the thread a little better looking….

Shocking Shorty-Asura Tempest | Magnificent Mike-Troll Warrior | Lockpick Louie- Human Daredevil
Fabio Feline- Charr DH | Viktor Virtuoso-Norn Reaper | Pocket Prestige-Asura Chrono
Killer Kasserole-Plant Druid | Frankie Feline-Cat Scrapper | Felix Feline-Charr Herald

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Parktou.4263

Ya know what I’m feelin generous, Gif might be buggin out, just click on it

Attachments:

Shocking Shorty-Asura Tempest | Magnificent Mike-Troll Warrior | Lockpick Louie- Human Daredevil
Fabio Feline- Charr DH | Viktor Virtuoso-Norn Reaper | Pocket Prestige-Asura Chrono
Killer Kasserole-Plant Druid | Frankie Feline-Cat Scrapper | Felix Feline-Charr Herald

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

Its great seeing new guild tags in the open field fighting.

Matches were getting boring, seemed like we knew every player in each guild that liked open field fights the last few weeks, its nice fighting new people.

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: KinkyGiraffe.4123

KinkyGiraffe.4123

Well, I haven’t seen the only decent guild from IoJ yet, HARD is garbage as usual, GEN is nowhere to be found, TRBO dying and sitting in invulnerable spots, MrFluffy obligatory post of “rooting” for whoever is not DR has already been posted, and ET is so busy in their own BL that I have only seen one player from there so far.

It’s just another week in paradise…

HARD is one of the, if not, the largest guild we have on IoJ, and especially one of the most organised
If youre saying theyre ‘garbage’, its clear your post is pointless to read from there on in.

Try harder Gab, youre better than that!

Great weekend so far! Hopefully ET and DR work out fast to focus only us during NA time, because come Oceanic, aint nothing stopping the Grape train baby.

Goodluck for the week everyone!

Mr(s) Starkk

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Gab Superstar.4059

HARD is one of the, if not, the largest guild we have on IoJ, and especially one of the most organised
If youre saying theyre ‘garbage’, its clear your post is pointless to read from there on in.

I’m 100% sure you read the entire post.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

nyckolag.2394

Aw, I was expecting at least a bow or salute after the 8 of us wiped your larger group twice, farmed you at lords and kept Mendons for an extra three tics for IoJ.

Attachments:

Fellblade is best blade.

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Belgrat.4306

Belgrat.4306

Well here I was looking at the match up and thinking to myself, lets see if IOJ have changed there ways.
Well bugger me if the first time I get online and defend a tower from IOJ. They bring out the arrow carts and what do i see. Arrow carts hitting over the centre of the walls, for those that don’t understand that, it means inside the tower with no gate to look through, players zooming around in and out of target range.
Well this made me sad as i was really hoping that this would be a fair fight, even if we are out numbered most of the time.
To those people on the IOJ server i ask you to find these players and report them.

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

KinkyGiraffe.4123

Good attempt on ninjaring bay from under us ET

If it wasnt for Shouhi calling out in EB, you guys would have surely got it, great reaction time by IoJ!

Also thankyou for the yummy golems <3

Attachments:

Mr(s) Starkk

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

nyckolag.2394

To the DR warrior from EDGE, sorry about the other IoJ guys! I told the ones in my party to back off because I wanted a 1v1, but the other guys not in my party wouldn’t listen.

EDIT: Encountered you guys again! Good fight. Really fun. Our group leader was trying to get us into the choke but we saw too many windows of opportunity, and ultimately that led to our demise.

Good fun nonetheless. You two were definitely carrying the others, though. :P

Fellblade is best blade.

(edited by nyckolag.2394)

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Parktou.4263

http://mos.millenium.org/na

If you scroll down, you’ll see that ET has the third highest evolution score, which means you guys are actually stepping up and making progress. Way to go guys, keep it up.

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Berk.8561

Berk.8561

If you scroll down, you’ll see that ET has the third highest evolution score, which means you guys are actually stepping up and making progress. Way to go guys, keep it up.

Their predicted rankings have FC swapping wit ET for last place, meaning we might not be last place next week.

Kerzic [CoI] – Ranger – Eredon Terrace

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Gab Superstar.4059

What’s with this match up and signet warriors? Haven’t seen this many since fighting DH.

Of course you will. Ratings are wonky because you were stuck in T8 for so long, and they are in the process of being constrained to a smaller range. For example, when SBI lost to DB by 250k points they gained just as much rating as you are going to gain this week.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

KinkyGiraffe.4123

jeez DR, you are persistant in our borderlands!

Even let us cap garri and hills before responding and defending bay!

Attachments:

Mr(s) Starkk

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Gab Superstar.4059

So basically what you are saying is that you PvD two keeps then as soon as you face resistance you wipe miserably and give up on the zone?

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

KinkyGiraffe.4123

So basically what you are saying is that you PvD two keeps then as soon as you face resistance you wipe miserably and give up on the zone?

Basically smart enough to stop chasing you 15-20 or so people in our borderlands and ninja your garri then storm hills! We got to bay and met a lot of siege, due to losing all of our momentum so quickly, i lost half my zerg (being 2am in Aus, it was understandable) Im just glad we got to cap as much as we did so quickly

Mr(s) Starkk

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeneasx.1589

Aeneasx.1589

Are there any good players in this cluster at all? This is boring.

backstabd 22222222222222 finish
BSty
Sylvari Rouge

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Gab Superstar.4059

Lol’d. Is it true that IoJ has a queue on EB right now?

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Gab Superstar.4059

… and you still can’t take OL

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

Don’t think EB is full yet for us. Sigh gab, quit bragging. Seriously, all i can say nice defense? 7+ Arrow carts all hitting one breach cant let anybody pass. we did got both outer and inner wall down so yeah, Oh and while ET was cappin stuff around while we fought you guys.

Commander Nachonix

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Parktou.4263

If anyone can get a hold of this thief from EDGE, tell her to come to fight night or to find me so we can 1v1, I tried to fight her 3 times and each time her group intervened. I’m just gonna ask it DR and IoJ. Are there any real roamers on your servers or just these 5 man parties that run around indecisively avoiding any fight that isn’t a 5v1? I"m not intending to be rude, I’m just really curious because roaming and finding random duels is my biggest source of fun in wvw, and don’t tell me to go to spvp because the stat acquisition in Spvp is kittened, and too many builds that don’t work in there. Please let me know…

Attachments:

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Gab Superstar.4059

If anyone can get a hold of this thief from EDGE, tell her to come to fight night or to find me so we can 1v1, I tried to fight her 3 times and each time her group intervened. I’m just gonna ask it DR and IoJ. Are there any real roamers on your servers or just these 5 man parties that run around indecisively avoiding any fight that isn’t a 5v1? I"m not intending to be rude, I’m just really curious because roaming and finding random duels is my biggest source of fun in wvw, and don’t tell me to go to spvp because the stat acquisition in Spvp is kittened, and too many builds that don’t work in there. Please let me know…

Nope, no real roamers. You may as well just transfer off now.

You are acting like anyone actually cares what YOU want.

Protip: No one does.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Parktou.4263

lol one can hope they do. That sucks….oh well, maybe I’ll finally level up my necro. Also,

Attachments:

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Gab Superstar.4059

lol one can hope they do. That sucks….oh well, maybe I’ll finally level up my necro. Also,

All right, just make sure it’s a human so you don’t have to play without a garbage pure 1v1 elite.

That seems to be just your style.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Gab Superstar.4059

Don’t think EB is full yet for us. Sigh gab, quit bragging. Seriously, all i can say nice defense? 7+ Arrow carts all hitting one breach cant let anybody pass. we did got both outer and inner wall down so yeah, Oh and while ET was cappin stuff around while we fought you guys.

That’s what my IoJ spy told me, 15min queue 1-2 hours ago.

Also, I am in no way bragging. I just find it amusing that IoJ (T6) has a queue whereas EB (T3) doesn’t. Especially considering you have some of the best Oceanic coverage.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crucify.1649

Crucify.1649

I respect that you roam alone. What I don’t respect is that you expect people to duel when you also see them roaming “alone”. I was on Teamspeak with these guys for a bit, and I never called you out specifically except when I started to see you and that FUN thief trailing us for minutes; however I do not know you whatsoever, so I would not know you would like a duel. I accept that you want a 1v1 at Fight Club, and I will be there, just keep in mind about choosing your words wisely rather acting with that screenshot (it shows a lot of who you are, especially in the chat).

P.S: Turn off team colours, I look ugly in red and brown. :[

Change of Plans

I will not be able to attend Fight Club on Thursday due to personal reasons and will be back on Friday. PM me later tonight or Friday if you’re patient enough.

With that said, another guild mate will be hosting the event. If you have any questions, PM me in-game.

Chase Me Like A Puppy [woof]

(edited by Crucify.1649)

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

hmm. i’ll be there too. i wanna see who wins that fight. XD

and i’ll definitely have my team colors turned off. i always do. i like seeing all the colors people spent time to pick. also helps me recognize people.

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Aeneasx.1589

I have yet to see a server with a worse and overall skill-less zergy player base than IOJ. I almost feel bad for you people.

BSty
Sylvari Rouge

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Siad.3608

Siad.3608

I have yet to see a server with a worse and overall skill-less zergy player base than IOJ. I almost feel bad for you people.

I agree with this. Bad.coms all over the place.

I Steal Vcrs
Basic

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tiglie.5834

Tiglie.5834

Zergy and skill less describes the entirety of gw2’s player base, why keep this exclusive to IoJ

[LARP]
Tiglie Wiglie – Oh Bahmaz
Iz U Potato – Absentee Father

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

Bad mouth IoJ All you want, this has never been our strong time zone. You’re mostly seeing pugs and fairweathers cause we are winning. Guess its just impossible to be respectful to each other, people already whining.

Commander Nachonix

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: AggieTechGuy.4901

AggieTechGuy.4901

Just wanted to say good job to [DDLG] yesterday and on reset night. You guys gave one hell of a fight in your borderlands yesterday :-) .

Commander Logain Redwood – Isle of Janthir
Guildmaster of [CORE] Company of the Red Elite

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

katz.8376

meh. the only experience i’ve really had so far with IoJ was a warrior that i managed to kill (with the help of the vet sentry) with my up leveled mesmer, and a few minutes later i attacked an IoJ thief at the same sentry and they just ran away.

i have no clue, so nor will i comment on, the skill of the IoJ gaming community as a whole

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Aeneasx.1589

lol @ the guild [NO] from IOJ. Bads

BSty
Sylvari Rouge

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Siad.3608

Siad.3608

To the NO warrior i just destroyed…get back with your zerg scrub. You are bad.

I Steal Vcrs
Basic

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Berk.8561

Berk.8561

This is my first MMO, I’ve been in WvW a bit more then a month, my video game reflexes are pretty awful, I mostly turn with my keyboard, I often activate skills with mouse clicks, I primarily run a longbow ranger who wears magic find armor (which might be why I’ve gotten quite a few rares and an exotic in WvW), yet I still manage to have fun, even roaming alone and despite doing everything wrong. Yeah, my characters die a lot at the hand of professional roamers, and I’m OK with that. Enjoy the kill guys.

Kerzic [CoI] – Ranger – Eredon Terrace

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

Must people post about every kills the get, or how bad they think individuals on each server is.

This is why servers have fight night, you will find good players there from all three servers.

That said perhaps fightnight should be moved up a day considering thrusday will be the 4th.

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

katz.8376

That said perhaps fightnight should be moved up a day considering thrusday will be the 4th.

mmm. good point.

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tukmolytes.3467

Tukmolytes.3467

Good attempt on ninjaring bay from under us ET

If it wasnt for Shouhi calling out in EB, you guys would have surely got it, great reaction time by IoJ!

Also thankyou for the yummy golems <3

Oh, yeah inner gate is down to 5%, lucky I am on my character with superior sieges just after Shouhi called us out in EB.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Isle of Janthir [2012-2017] → Fort Aspenwood [2017-Present]
Power Ranger

(edited by Tukmolytes.3467)

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Otters.1567

Otters.1567

Today is a good day.

Attachments:

Buy a Pocket Otter, only 500G [Holy]