6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kano.3720

Kano.3720

SO IOJ took our garrison and OL. Was it starks Idea. And i was hoping to hit ET today. kitten you guys and hitting gus when everyone is sleeping.

Zultz [JADE] [VDV]
Zerker Everything
Devona’s Rest

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tots.3056

Tots.3056

You guys sweep for mesmers but missed the portals chilling on your inner walls. The chances of someone glitching through both north gates are slim to none.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

It wasn’t stark that took garri and OL, it was me. And we killed the mesmes in inner, even if you portal if you die u cant put the 2nd one up so yeah… I’m done with this topic, those that did it they knew what they were doing.

Other than that, has been a fun day for me. Hopefully you guys can put up more numbers during these time and lets see if we can get IoJ to give some attention to ET too…. they’re very sneaky.

Commander Nachonix

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Tots.3056

A Mesmer can stealth when they use the portal and chain stealth skills for up to 17 seconds, 21 seconds traited right. Can also trait for portal cool down so it’s 20 sec less. Just because you don’t see someone come back through the portal doesn’t mean nobody did. You should start checking the NE corner of overlook inner. :P

Believe it or not there’s actually some tactics involved when hiding in a keep, other than cross your fingers and hope they don’t find you. You’d be surprised how often people dismiss me when they see my portal expire and I port in stealthed last second.

Also, if a Mesmer is out of combat, you can lay the portal, then waypoint and run back into range of the portal. This is easily done with overlook or any EB keep for that matter.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

(edited by Tots.3056)

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

I know how mesmers work, I’ve got an 80 myself. Explain all you want to, my guys SAW the mesmer going in through the gate and portaling zerg to lords in seconds. Yeah, their MIGHT have been one hiding around but their were still people glitching in constantly.

Commander Nachonix

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Coma Kid.5184

The Coma Kid.5184

snip

Just for future reference, try doing a /bow @, /beckon @, or a /salute @. If you want to 1v1, if it is an EDGE member more than likely we will take up your challenge and give you an actual 1v1 and will try and get others to back off.

Gwen Andraste – Human Elementalist
Nameless Accord [NA]
Your Cute [Babe] – Maguuma

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neeho.3859

Neeho.3859

It wasn’t stark that took garri and OL, it was me. And we killed the mesmes in inner, even if you portal if you die u cant put the 2nd one up so yeah… I’m done with this topic, those that did it they knew what they were doing.

I am far from the biggest fan of DDLG, but I will tell you that they are a good group of guys who seem to do things pretty above board. This is the first time I have seen them accused of it, and it would thoroughly surprise me if they cheated with the knowledge of their leadership. Anything is possible, but I think you’re barking up the wrong tree here. Just FYI.

Ho/Neeho/Zorho/Hodown/Ephodemic
[SoCo] Solum Contego SoCo loco style!
Yak’s Bend

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

I’ m sorry if i wasn’t specific, but please read my posts. I wasn’t directing myself specifically to DDLG. I know they are a good guild with good players and leaders, i was just referring at the DR team during that time when they retook their EB keep.

Anyways, tomorrow is another day. I’m amazed at how many numbers show up for IOJ when we are winning. Usually we have max around 30-40 at our prime time all over 4 maps lol. Had fun running aroung with the nachozerg again(only IoJ knows what this is xD) , ppl kept asking me to take keeps in eb but it just takes too long to be worth it. Unless we reaaaally need the PPT but is not the case, just having fun

I like WVW for it’s massive pvp content, hoping DR and ET can put up more numbers during the time I’m on so it doesn’t get so easy for us when facing zerg vs zerg. Except for that particular ET team trying to take Klovan today ( Before it got capped, it had some upgrades going) most of our zerg were north and it was 10 ioj vs 20 ish ET, pushed em back to golanta and somehow we wiped them there… Then again when I look around me I had most of my pro wvw’rs by my side and not a sea of pugs

Cheers, lets keep the match up interesting!

Espiritu De Noche

Commander Nachonix

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeroskillz.4983

Zeroskillz.4983

I just want to thank the ele from IoJ who let me escape to portal the DR EB zerg into Anz for the quick recapture in earlier Only one person from IoJ Mesmer swept the tower. Put up a good fight, while an afk thief sat on the wall facing the battle.

And to note the dueling, definitely feel free to /bow /salute us if you want a duel. We [EDGE], are always happy for some dueling action.

As far as roaming you’ll usually find me running in the BL’s solo or with a couple guildies, unless there’s some loot bag farming going on at SE tower when both walls are down from hills treb

Xx Zeroskillz Xx – No Talent Mez
[SIX] Days of Judgement – Commander
Devona’s Rest

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrFluffy.9307

MrFluffy.9307

had fun dueling a guardian from Oink behind the windmill, I would of liked to see how it ended but unfortunately I dc’ed I probably won’t be on much this week since I’ll be dealing with my ISP and see if they can fix this packet loss issue I’ve been dealing with for over a month.

Hi

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeroskillz.4983

Zeroskillz.4983

I also want a rematch with an ET Mesmer from SOL, I think it was SOL, but not 100% on that. We had a good 1v1 near SS camp in IoJ BL. I lagged out at the end of the battle and reconnected to you bowing over my corpse

Hope to see you at fight night whomever you are!

Xx Zeroskillz Xx – No Talent Mez
[SIX] Days of Judgement – Commander
Devona’s Rest

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tukmolytes.3467

Tukmolytes.3467

Guess its just impossible to be respectful to each other, people already whining.

What are you expecting?

meh. this thread is tame compared to some i’ve seen

See: last weeks DH/NSP/IoJ thread

IKR? I was infracted 3x in that thread (really anet? you said I am accusing of someone, of something?) and I was told to mellow down in this weeks thread. So here I am being a good boy.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Isle of Janthir [2012-2017] → Fort Aspenwood [2017-Present]
Power Ranger

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

BTW, kudos to DR for ninjaing our Garri again.

We were busy fighting Siegerazer while they did golem rush the garri.

Nice tactics. You got us!

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: praline.8254

praline.8254

IoJ’s EPA was trying to sneak a 4-man capture of Veloka, and as soon as we had the door down we turned around to get dropped by a huge group of ET. Good stuff…well played ET.

[EPA] Orseau – Guardian
Isle of Janthir

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! Poor ET, your BL is getting redder and redder and you always try to hit us, night, after night, after night.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Perkysaurus.2630

Perkysaurus.2630

I would like to remind people of something anet has repeatedly said. You witness something you think is hacking, report and screenshot. Doing a public declaration only means you are going get the discipline. It is their game let them be the judge. As for the rest every server has those that flock when you are winning for map completion etc. And yes IOJ you are rank 17 facing rank 21 and 24 servers you should be winning.

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: ArtC.1827

ArtC.1827

Perky has a good point. I certainly don’t want to jeopardize a fair fight by losing good players on either side to silly infractions. Also, being on IoJ, this has been a good week to level alts and try new tactics/builds. I did break out the A-game for a few minutes today, though, to help counteract the lack of income. I hope to see all of you on the field.

King of YARR
“Stealth in WvW is OP.
Plz Anet, nerf Skelk.”

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: KinkyGiraffe.4123

KinkyGiraffe.4123

And yes IOJ you are rank 17 facing rank 21 and 24 servers you should be winning.

Last time we VSed DR we managed to pummel them by what, 100k points?

We got all our anger out then and we’re happy to let this week go whichever way it wants to!

And why did i immediately cop the blame for capping DR keeps

Im the PvDoor commander, is what i do best.

Mr(s) Starkk

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: azyume.6321

azyume.6321

I also want a rematch with an ET Mesmer from SOL, I think it was SOL, but not 100% on that. We had a good 1v1 near SS camp in IoJ BL. I lagged out at the end of the battle and reconnected to you bowing over my corpse

If the mesmer is from SOL, I’ll find out who is it and inform you want a rematch.

Also, thanks DDLG, warrior and thief, for the brief duel we had yesterday near Champs bridge in ET border. Unfortunately WoS decided to end our duels, but I’m looking forward to find you guys on the field again.

Good Game all!

Guardian Commander
Thief / Mesmer / Elementalist / Warrior / Necromancer / Ranger / Engineer / Revenant
Crystal Desert – Eredon Terrace – Fort Aspenwood – Stormbluff Isle

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vex.9426

Vex.9426

If the mesmer is from SOL, I’ll find out who is it and inform you want a rematch.

Also, thanks DDLG, warrior and thief, for the brief duel we had yesterday near Champs bridge in ET border. Unfortunately WoS decided to end our duels, but I’m looking forward to find you guys on the field again.

Good Game all!

NP at all, thank you for the good duels as well. You are one tanky SOB…

Commander Vexiq
Co-Leader of [DDLG]
DR

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stewie.3549

Stewie.3549

How is this even fun for you IoJ? It’s 7 in the morning and you are capping everything against our skeleton morning crew. So far this whole matchup is battle of the night crews and who has more oceanics. You’re “prime-time” can’t take a fully upgraded keep from us so why not let your oceanics do the heavy lifting when they have hardly any opposition.

Attachments:

Gungthar[Warrior]/Erndar[Thief/Guardian][Bags]
Stormbluff Isle [Bags]
Bags Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/collectinglootbags

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

KinkyGiraffe.4123

How is this even fun for you IoJ? It’s 7 in the morning and you are capping everything against our skeleton morning crew. So far this whole matchup is battle of the night crews and who has more oceanics. You’re “prime-time” can’t take a fully upgraded keep from us so why not let your oceanics do the heavy lifting when they have hardly any opposition.

Are you new to DR? Or?

Every week night we’ve capped DRs stuff since we first versed them!

Mr(s) Starkk

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: arKRazor.8654

arKRazor.8654

Listen, I love a close and bloody fight as much as the next guy. That said, however, you can’t expect people to forgo their favorite activity because resistance is light during their activity frame.

You can expect them to press any advantages they have, when they have them. We’ll be doing the same.

Attachments:

Halfpint Sapper – Poorly-traited Asuran Engineer/CatHound/Part-time Warbanner

Devona’s Rest [OHai][GloB]

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Stewie.3549

Are you new to DR? Or?

Every week night we’ve capped DRs stuff since we first versed them!

No I’ve known this. Doesn’t make it less annoying however.

Stormbluff Isle [Bags]

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Stewie.3549

Listen, I love a close and bloody fight as much as the next guy. That said, however, you can’t expect people to forgo their favorite activity because resistance is light during their activity frame.

You can expect them to press any advantages they have, when they have them. We’ll be doing the same.

I don’t expect IoJ to stop I simply asked the question is this really a fun matchup when the oceanics do almost everything?

Stormbluff Isle [Bags]

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

KinkyGiraffe.4123

I don’t expect IoJ to stop I simply asked the question is this really a fun matchup when the oceanics do almost everything?

As selfish as it may be, it is for us. PvErs come out more, people get map completion done. You cant say its not fun to try and dominate the whole 695 ppt

Mr(s) Starkk

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: arKRazor.8654

arKRazor.8654

I agree it degrades the experience, and it’s certainly frustrating. There is nothing quite like being overrun by an uncaring horde without a prayer of defending yourself or the gains your server fought so hard for.

Some groups have already decided that the server scores at the end of the week are a moot point. They instead seek to find enjoyable fights when the opportunity presents itself, open field or otherwise. That said, people who only have the time to play when their server is grossly outmanned are certainly left out in the cold.

I just don’t know that there is a fair solution. Human nature will combat balancing attempts in most cases. I’d like there to be a solution, but I don’t truly expect one.

Halfpint Sapper – Poorly-traited Asuran Engineer/CatHound/Part-time Warbanner

Devona’s Rest [OHai][GloB]

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Perkysaurus.2630

Perkysaurus.2630

Well you get the same thing for placing first that you get for placing second or third. Zip zero, zilch, some numbers move up and down and that’s it. There has never been balance in wvw and probably never will be. Servers were recruiting oceanics and euros from the start cause they understood what wins matches, numbers and coverage. While individual battles may be swayed with skill and tactics the match is ruled by numbers and coverage.

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yussef.2074

Yussef.2074

Normally our commanders will calculate how many people your side has and how many people we have. Then for e-honor they ask the number of people we exceed your side to sit out but…people just wont listen.

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

KinkyGiraffe.4123

We seem to be at a stale mate ET!

Great fun in your borderlands tonight

Attachments:

Mr(s) Starkk

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: irishhaf.1692

irishhaf.1692

As selfish as it may be, it is for us. PvErs come out more, people get map completion done. You cant say its not fun to try and dominate the whole 695 ppt

Im not sure how many of us are left but I was on DR when we left the bottom tier and waffle stomped NSP and AR every day when I got off work we were at 695 or bloody close by monday after reset, it was the most god awful boring time, I stopped WvW and worked on crafting… and i HATE crafting…

Deritt ranger lv 80 (Un-retired… liking longbow)
Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neeho.3859

Neeho.3859

Normally our commanders will calculate how many people your side has and how many people we have. Then for e-honor they ask the number of people we exceed your side to sit out but…people just wont listen.

We do it all for the e-honor!!

Ho/Neeho/Zorho/Hodown/Ephodemic
[SoCo] Solum Contego SoCo loco style!
Yak’s Bend

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Parktou.4263

Parktou.4263

Shout out to the D/F condi(hybrid?) Ele from IoJ with the [HARD] tag, that was a fun 3 fights. I’m not afraid to admit that you beat me the first 2 times either ;P.

Shocking Shorty-Asura Tempest | Magnificent Mike-Troll Warrior | Lockpick Louie- Human Daredevil
Fabio Feline- Charr DH | Viktor Virtuoso-Norn Reaper | Pocket Prestige-Asura Chrono
Killer Kasserole-Plant Druid | Frankie Feline-Cat Scrapper | Felix Feline-Charr Herald

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: AggieTechGuy.4901

AggieTechGuy.4901

I understand we (IoJ) has a very large population of oceanic people. BUT, don’t steal us prime-timer’s thunder. Just to add to the point, let me give you a play by play last night:

(Central Timezone)

9:00 We took Anz
10:00 We trebbed / took OW
11:00 We trebbed 2 walls of your keep down, then had to jump to our own BL
11:30 We come back to find that we lost our keep, recap
12:00 We get our keep back, start trebbing yours again

Sometime after that (not Oceanic time yet) we still took your keep, while your non-oceanic DR people are there defending it. We didn’t even use golems. So don’t say our oceanics are the only reason we do well, because they aren’t. We have plenty of good WvWers during primetime.

That being said, DDLG has really been fun to fight against. Our zerg fights our great :-D .

Commander Logain Redwood – Isle of Janthir
Guildmaster of [CORE] Company of the Red Elite

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Tots.3056

Gungthar you have to quit looking at the overall match score. It’s not as much first second or third. It’s about ther server rating evolution.

As it stands right now.

IoJ is dropping 50 overall rating points from this matchup. This means they should be winning by a whole lot more.

ET is gaining 57 points, they’re doing way better than they should be.

Devona’s Rest will lose 3 overall points. We are doing what we should be doing considering the other two servers overall rankings. Could be doing a tad better.

Check the MoS scores, link in the first post of thread.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: sioux.1653

sioux.1653

Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! Poor ET, your BL is getting redder and redder and you always try to hit us, night, after night, after night.

Your BL needs more blue.

Attachments:

Bluebell Jones – Engineers rule
Riva Lea – Wonder Twin Powers, Activate!
Eredon Terrace

(edited by sioux.1653)

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

Lol the lost of ratings doesn’t mean much to me. Heck, if we gain more I’m affraid we’ll get put with DH again and their darn spy is still around.

Last match up we beat DR by a lot more because we really wanted to. In my case, I’m playing to have fun and try and keep the match up more interesting not completely destroying a server with a 100k lead.

Oh and Stewie, I was leading that zerg when we were hitting garri… We had nothing else to do lol EB was completely ours and i believe i saw some colors around ET BL so i took peeps there, nice defense at garri and hills btw DR

Commander Nachonix

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

sioux.1653

To DR and IOJ (Eye Awj, Ee Awj..How do you say it!)

Eredon Terrace

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: urbanevil.7145

urbanevil.7145

Fun fight’s at lake tower in your BL DR!

- Your freindly Asuran thief!

IOJ-Raganarkz – 80 Asura Thief [HARD]
IOJ-Bouttobuffitup – 80 Norn Guard[HARD]
http://www.hardcorepwnography.com

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

Your BL needs more blue.

omg you guys keep having fun without me!

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Lots of Fun all around today, Posting this later cause I had to rush off. I was thrown into commanding randomly in EB after defending against ET in our Corner this morning and as I was unprepared I created a roaming zerg and went through all of EB just wandering really not taking much. Had fun in Dane with ET, Sadly places my treb too far back and forgot about Langs elevated mortar, You guys had lots of ACs up there too ._. And then we went and wiped DR when they were doing champ spirit by speldan, Kinda felt bad for it but they were drawing swords beckoning to me :P

Isle Of Janthir

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

Karnie you keep missing my nachozerg wxp trains ._.

Commander Nachonix

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kcrook.3945

Kcrook.3945

My god IoJ, a 50-60 man zerg on DR right now…The numbers you are turning out are insane!

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

OMG! Finally! A free thinker from DR. Thank you!

I always ask them “Do you want me to stop playing because you’re asleep?”

Don’t they think that when they are awake and call it “primetime” that’s the time when I am sleeping so in a sense you are PvDooring our stuff too?

Common sense should be considered a super power these days.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

Your BL needs more blue.

Yeah we know, you guys always do that to the server that’s not hitting you. I guess the logic is, kill the guy who are good to us and spare the guy who stole our towers.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

My god IoJ, a 50-60 man zerg on DR right now…The numbers you are turning out are insane!

If we are in first place we get 40-50 zergs but when we were losing it’s lucky for us to get even 15 man zerg. That’s a fact from IoJ.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

sioux.1653

Yeah we know, you guys always do that to the server that’s not hitting you. I guess the logic is, kill the guy who are good to us and spare the guy who stole our towers.

Your entire statement is false. IOJ was in EB trying to take our keep at that time. You shouldn’t make sweeping statements like that. It makes you look bad.

Eredon Terrace

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

Your entire statement is false. IOJ was in EB trying to take our keep at that time. You shouldn’t make sweeping statements like that. It makes you look bad.

You should know that we took your keep just to teach you a lesson and we didn’t even defended it so you can retake it again.

Too bad I have no screen shot of the dialogues.

IoJ Player 1: “ET are retaking their keep. 10-12 people. 1 ram down.”
IoJ Player 2: “Do we build ACs?”
Commander: “Nah, don’t defend it, wp to SM, let them have it and MAYBE they will get the message. Let’s retake (insert DR tower/camp here).”
(Not actual conversation but it always goes something like that….)

Check it out then tell me if I’m lying.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

(edited by Tukmolytes.3467)

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Cats Pajamas.2641

The Cats Pajamas.2641

FA

6/28 DR/IoJ/ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blackhat.9164

Blackhat.9164

Don’t feel bad about losing SM IOJ, we had a map qued zerg after it. You guys didn’t seem to have the numbers to defend it this time.

[DI]