6/28 FA/DB/CD

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gasoline.2570

Gasoline.2570

So uh.. apprently nnk left? GA too? I know I’m late to this party but I just heard, I’ve been wondering for a while now what happened to them.

DB’s downfall began there?

The balance team is chained to SPVP, and the PVE team is all about producing carnivals

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

Really? I saw NNKs today. Don’t know who GA is. I think this is false.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

(edited by Eviator.9746)

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Gasoline.2570

If you’ve been in DB for a long time you’d notice. There’s barely anyone left. I see some NNK here and there but DB used to be PACKED with NNK.

The balance team is chained to SPVP, and the PVE team is all about producing carnivals

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

Really? I saw NNKs today. Don’t know who GA is. I think this is false.

GA is Great Adventure (Adverturer?)
They’re another one of the SEA guilds.

And to the best of my knowledge, they’re still here too.
Though he’s right, there have been less NNK around lately.

Edit: It is Great Adverturer, with an R on the end. there’s one standing in front of me.

Dragonbrand

(edited by EnRohbi.2187)

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: warsock.7830

warsock.7830

NNK WvW guys are mostly in TFV now. Our sea is fine as you can tell.

Warsock
Leader of Reckless Bravery [rB] (Dragonbrand)
www.recklessbravery.com

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

EnRohbi.2187

NNK WvW guys are mostly in TFV now. Our sea is fine as you can tell.

I had, however, noticed some people I knew to be from NNK now sporting TFV tags.

Dragonbrand

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

NNK doesn’t run with commander tags and neither does GA but nice try

GA was on break
NNK was in DB BL this morning

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Gasoline.2570

lol? NNK used to be our SEA coverage almost alone. Whats with you weirdos.

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

If you’ve been in DB for a long time you’d notice. There’s barely anyone left. I see some NNK here and there but DB used to be PACKED with NNK.

I heard this person spout off about other guilds without knowing anything about anything. you can basically ignore is uninformed thoughts.

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sir William PD.9615

Sir William PD.9615

AZRG…I don’t ever want to see you again. Like…ever.

Wow. I hope you choke on all of the loot bags you got from us.

-Thoryn Stormbrew, Dolyak Slayer
Purple Dragons – Fort Aspenwood
www.purpledragons.net

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: neonreaper.4805

neonreaper.4805

are you from Maguuma?

[BE] Pumpkin / Rhinox3 / Reyn Time / Pale
Fort Aspenwood

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tetra Bug.7134

Tetra Bug.7134

Wanted to wish good luck to my old guild and new Dragonbrand members Critical Intent [Crit]. Trash some baddies guys. Hope to fight DB in the future so I can fight you >:)

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Gasoline.2570

I heard this person spout off about other guilds without knowing anything about anything. you can basically ignore is uninformed thoughts.

lol? You still mad when I said on a tipsy afternoon that BP is dead? Why would you even be mad about that?

are you from Maguuma?

Starting to wish I was.

(edited by Gasoline.2570)

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrankieBonez.8361

FrankieBonez.8361

lol? You still mad when I said on a tipsy afternoon that BP is dead? Why would you even be mad about that?

are you from Maguuma?

Starting to wish I was.

Troll attempt not even close to amusing. Try harder.

Overlord Sorin | Sorin Rising | Ansorin
Elephant Ambush [EA] | Dragonbrand | GW2 YouTube!

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: ninjambo.3784

ninjambo.3784

I’d like to thank FIRE and TG for the fights tonight. Although it was more fun to fight you guys 1 at a time rather than when you teamed up, it was a good challenge.

10 hours of commanding today lol……..

Stawker / Lord Stawk
Founder and former Guild Leader of [RET] Reticle
Current Guild Leader of [BLNT] Better Luck Next Time

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: ninjambo.3784

ninjambo.3784

btw where did CO go?

Stawker / Lord Stawk
Founder and former Guild Leader of [RET] Reticle
Current Guild Leader of [BLNT] Better Luck Next Time

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sophtspoken.9062

Sophtspoken.9062

Did something happen to FA? This simply does not feel like the FA we fought with TC

Ansitheris-80 Human Guard Dragon Brand

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Gasoline.2570

are you from Maguuma?

Starting to wish I was.

Troll attempt not even close to amusing. Try harder.

You’re making no sense at all.

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Torp.3659

Torp.3659

btw where did CO go?

CO merged into rB

Aethrian
Officer of TERROR [TG]
Maguuma

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: ElDudemeister.5108

ElDudemeister.5108

Just curious, hows the small man action on these servers?

By now, most of the “small men” have bandwagoned their way to T1.

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Did something happen to FA? This simply does not feel like the FA we fought with TC

How so?

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

How so?

I think he’s asking because FA beat us twice a few weeks back before the random matchups started. It could be because BT left.

Dragonbrand

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

How so?

I think he’s asking because FA beat us twice a few weeks back before the random matchups started. It could be because BT left.

Or it could be because TC isnt giving FA 2nd place ;P

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

neonreaper.4805

Should be obvious, especially when we had a matchup like this already.

Fort Aspenwood

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

TC limits the amount off ppt that DB can earn. Its pretty simple.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Eviator.9746

Obvious and Expected have different meanings.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

neonreaper.4805

Obvious and Expected have different meanings.

I agree thanks though

Fort Aspenwood

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: VolumePlus.8059

VolumePlus.8059

Man, that was a lot of fun last night!

[TB] Volume (Necro)
Dragonbrand since launch

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

EnRohbi.2187

Oh wow, I didn’t even know AZRG was a DB guild.
Now I’m curious what you guys did

Dragonbrand

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Preacher.4836

Preacher.4836

Killed a bunch of people. We’re a small man group so it’s understandable that you don’t know us, but any enemy that runs a group less then 20 sure does.

Preacher

Preacher Roy-Guardian, Preacherroy-Engineer, Necro Preacher-Necromancer, Preacher Clone-Mesmer

(edited by Preacher.4836)

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Eviator.9746

/salute to the tanky D/D ele from VeT commander on FA BL. You had 10 of my server-mates following you (I knew better) and you never dropped below 30% health. But you kept them busy. I don’t understand how ANet can allow a profession that can last indefinitely against 10 people, but I’m not a game designer so what do I know.

(edited by Eviator.9746)

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

EnRohbi.2187

Killed a bunch of people. We’re a small man group so it’s understandable that you don’t know us, but any enemy that runs a group less then 20 sure does.

Preacher

If it’s any consolation,
I recognize you by your name ;D

Also, I don’t pay a great deal of attention to guild tags from my own server (Also don’t have allied player names to show automatically, so that probably helps me not notice), so I tend to know guild tags from our opponents better than I do allies.

Dragonbrand

(edited by EnRohbi.2187)

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: JakobGW.5730

JakobGW.5730

Preacher

How many is “small man group?”

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: MarauderKing.4572

MarauderKing.4572

I’d like to thank FIRE and TG for the fights tonight. Although it was more fun to fight you guys 1 at a time rather than when you teamed up, it was a good challenge.

10 hours of commanding today lol……..

Our team definitely had fun fighting your crew as well. You guys run a very tightly coordinated ball of death : )

Haniko – [FIRE] FIRE Gaming Community
Dragonbrand (Ex-JQ)

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sir William PD.9615

Sir William PD.9615

They fought us for about 45 minutes in the north camp of FABL. Back and forth, got the best of us 99% of the time I would say. It was close to even numbers from a guild vs guild standpoint (we had 7) but we had some non guildies try to help us as well so really our numbers were more. It was by far some of the best small group fighting I have been a part of, even though I was on the losing end.

Near the end of the fight one of my guys said “Yup, we’re gonna be on YouTube tomorrow”. We were on the wrong end of a highlight reel.

-Thoryn Stormbrew, Dolyak Slayer
Purple Dragons – Fort Aspenwood
www.purpledragons.net

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Preacher.4836

Preacher

5-10 normally.

Preacher Roy-Guardian, Preacherroy-Engineer, Necro Preacher-Necromancer, Preacher Clone-Mesmer

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Renxian.6982

Renxian.6982

As someone on FA and a WVW regular, this is my take on it:

We’ve lost one, maybe two guilds with wvw presence (I saw a lot of members from one of our wvw guilds on TC when we were fighting them last week), we rely heavily on militia as we don’t really have that many major guilds as wvw regulars, our NA presence has weakened and our off hours were always weak, and we had a lower server pop than DB/TC to begin with. Oh, and our wvw community hasn’t been getting along very well/consistently. We only have a few capable commanders, and about half of those capable (read: good) commanders lose their tempers quickly when things are not going well. On the flip side, we have a plethora of bad/troll commanders, many of whom are flat out rude for no apparent reason.

With CD being numerically disadvantaged against both of us, there is nothing pulling your guild groups to be in multiple places, meaning at any given time we must fight zergs consisting of as many as 4 different guilds and we simply do not have enough people to compete with that in our groups. Not hating, your inter-guild cooperation was pretty fun to fight against, even though in the end there just weren’t enough of us to compete.

It’s gotten even worse lately, with our overall wvw presence dropping significantly. I don’t know if that is due to the shiny appeal some of the Living Story stuff is offering or a sign of a bigger problem for FA, but we have been noticeably weaker for weeks now.

We still fight hard, and our small scale skill is still pride worthy imo, but we have dulled our sharp edge considerably mostly, in my opinion, through a lack of community cooperation.

(edited by Renxian.6982)

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: JakobGW.5730

JakobGW.5730

Preacher

5-10 normally.

Let’s meet up! Next time you guys are around 5 strong, please send me a whisper and we can coordinate to the same borderland and try to find one another. When we do, let the fight begin. To us, spontaneous is much more fun than some pre-determined fight location.

Would you guys be down for that? We are [FEAR] and [TKVA] on CD.

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Preacher.4836

Preacher

5-10 normally.

Let’s meet up! Next time you guys are around 5 strong, please send me a whisper and we can coordinate to the same borderland and try to find one another. When we do, let the fight begin. To us, spontaneous is much more fun than some pre-determined fight location.

Would you guys be down for that? We are [FEAR] and [TKVA] on CD.

I’ll talked to the others. Yeah we don’t like preset fights either, but i think letting each other know what borderlands each other is in would be interesting.

Preacher

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

Well lets hope FA recovers from whatever and comes back strong.

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

Just to clarify, DB has more coverage, thats that. Coverage of timezones and borderlands. Just the way it is. Remember those first few weeks of DB beating the crap out of TC and FA? You always had more people, just getting them to participate is the key.

It wasn’t because BT left, in fact a week after BT had left, we beat DB. We lost some people from VK that went to AGG, but they were scrubs anyways.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Renxian.6982

Renxian.6982

Just to clarify, DB has more coverage, thats that. Coverage of timezones and borderlands. Just the way it is. Remember those first few weeks of DB beating the crap out of TC and FA? You always had more people, just getting them to participate is the key.

It wasn’t because BT left, in fact a week after BT had left, we beat DB. We lost some people from VK that went to AGG, but they were scrubs anyways.

Coverage is a byproduct of community. Community retains players. Why do you think TC for example has been steadily growing and FA has been consistently shrinking. One community works together and one tears itself apart. One community has commanders that berate militia and one has commanders that embrace them. One has inter guild and community cooperation and one passes blame and chases away member guilds.

Time for FA to stop convincing themselves that they are hot stuff and start building something. You all are so busy making excuses you can’t even see what is happening. FA can be much more than it is, we are breaking it ourselves.

I’ve been FA since I started playing this game, I want to see us grow stronger. However, in order to do that we need to stop actively destroying what we have. Right now FA is only marginally stronger than a T3 server. The first step to getting better is coming to the realization that we aren’t actually all that strong.

(edited by Renxian.6982)

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eypheha.5831

Eypheha.5831

UHHHH OH!

Looks like the bit and pieces are starting to fall. FA is crumbling and all the kings men and all the kings horses can’t save her. Beat up on CD more…that’ll raise everyone’s impression of how wonderful you are. laughs

DB is going strong, but have they given everyone the idea that all they have to do is join a giant zerg and roam from map to map and idly flip stuff. Where is the zeal and great game play I once saw from them when they played the other top five? Someone told me some time ago that it’s all in the number of players. If you believe that, good luck. You’ll be home to all the opportunistic fair-thee-well players who just wanna get that adrenaline fix when they kill.

Good ole CD…flagging at the last, but who can blame them. Up against a #5 and #6 server who boast population over time stats of twice their numbers. I’d be discouraged too. Hang in there, guys and girls. You gotta a lot of heart.

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

Coverage is a byproduct of community. Community retains players. Why do you think TC for example has been steadily growing and FA has been consistently shrinking. One community works together and one tears itself apart. One community has commanders that berate militia and one has commanders that embrace them. One has inter guild and community cooperation and one passes blame and chases away member guilds.

Time for FA to stop convincing themselves that they are hot stuff and start building something. You all are so busy making excuses you can’t even see what is happening. FA can be much more than it is, we are breaking it ourselves.

I’ve been FA since I started playing this game, I want to see us grow stronger. However, in order to do that we need to stop actively destroying what we have. Right now FA is only marginally stronger than a T3 server. The first step to getting better is coming to the realization that we aren’t actually all that strong.

I don’t recognize your username so forgive me if we are familiar with each other:

This is the type of post that belongs on our forums not here. I do hope you participate there…and if you do then you know there’s things going on in the background to help with participation.

Either way wrong place dork.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingzook.1620

Kingzook.1620

The reason TC is expanding is because they have deep pockets and can pay guilds to transfer over

It is the main reason RE went there over JQ
This is the trait the sets the stacked servers apart from the non stacked servers
All servers have the same community pretty much, we have RP’ers on FA, and TC has die-hard WvW’s also

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vazqo.8012

Vazqo.8012

Actually FA has been about as stable as anyone, we moved into tier 2 with no expectations from anyone of moving up to t1. However, Kain and DB were the “next big things” and were supposed to challenge t1 servers…….Kain is finally bottoming out and DB didnt fair so well in their random match with t1 servers. In other words, worry about yourself we got this.

Czarist/Vazqo/Vazco et al
Fort Aspenwood

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Eviator.9746

What’s all this trying to create drama on other servers? Let FA work it out! Yeah they called us Wagonbrand for several weeks and tried to guess which one of the new guilds would transfer first, but come on, that’s old news!

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Renexian seems to be a new poster who likes to stir up some drama. I wouldn’t put any stock in it.

Summer is here and I’m sure everybody will start to see pop drops.

(edited by Furiousbeard.7602)

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

Renexian seems to be a new poster who likes to stir up some drana. I wouldn’t put any stock in it.

False.

JQ, BG, SoR, TC, DB are all still growing pops

Now whatever is going on FA isn’t our business nor any other server. Good luck with whatever

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

(edited by Gellor.6497)

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Renexian seems to be a new poster who likes to stir up some drana. I wouldn’t put any stock in it.

False.

JQ, BG, SoR, TC, DB are all still growing pops

I didn’t say they are, I said “they will start to see”.

Where are their new players coming from? …Other servers.

Weird right?

DB is also losing guilds and players.

(edited by Furiousbeard.7602)