6/28 FA/DB/CD

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

Renexian seems to be a new poster who likes to stir up some drana. I wouldn’t put any stock in it.

Summer is here and I’m sure everybody will start to see pop drops.

False.

JQ, BG, SoR, TC, DB are all still growing pops

I didn’t say they are, I said they will see.

Where are their new players coming from? Other servers. Weird right?

A fair amount of people I’ve seen are people who took time off for graduation/exams/general-education and are now playing many hours a day again for the summer.

Dragonbrand

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Renexian seems to be a new poster who likes to stir up some drana. I wouldn’t put any stock in it.

False.

JQ, BG, SoR, TC, DB are all still growing pops

I didn’t say they are, I said they will see.

Where are their new players coming from? Other servers. Weird right?

A fair amount of people I’ve seen are people who took time off for graduation/exams/general-education and are now playing many hours a day again for the summer.

Understandable for people on summer holidays or taking time off. Could be server demographics and a lot of other factors. Not being Anet, all we have to go on is the “full,high,med” total server pops which doesnt even represent wvw exclusively.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Renxian.6982

Renxian.6982

Renexian seems to be a new poster who likes to stir up some drama. I wouldn’t put any stock in it.

I’m not a new poster, just an uncommon one. I do visit the FA forums occasionally, but activities to stir up participation only work if the commanders do not make those that do participate feel crappy when things don’t go their way.

I am not stirring up drama, just calling it like I see it. I’ve sat through multiple community meetings and listened to the commanders squabble like angry old ladies, and I watch them do it in community teamspeak and map chat. I’ve listened to commanders berate militia after losing a fight against an organized guild group countless times.

I’m not terribly interested where you think I should have posted it. The things I expressed are neither new, nor have they remained unmentioned. However, they have been ignored.

I love FA, but I am not looking at it through rose colored glasses. We can do better.

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: krieb.6039

krieb.6039

AZRG…I don’t ever want to see you again. Like…ever.

Wow. I hope you choke on all of the loot bags you got from us.

Man, that was a lot of fun last night!

Oh wow, I didn’t even know AZRG was a DB guild.
Now I’m curious what you guys did

They fought us for about 45 minutes in the north camp of FABL. Back and forth, got the best of us 99% of the time I would say. It was close to even numbers from a guild vs guild standpoint (we had 7) but we had some non guildies try to help us as well so really our numbers were more. It was by far some of the best small group fighting I have been a part of, even though I was on the losing end.

Near the end of the fight one of my guys said “Yup, we’re gonna be on YouTube tomorrow”. We were on the wrong end of a highlight reel.

Thanks for the very long, challenging and fun fight. /salute to you and your guild

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Renexian seems to be a new poster who likes to stir up some drama. I wouldn’t put any stock in it.

I’m not a new poster, just an uncommon one. I do visit the FA forums occasionally, but activities to stir up participation only work if the commanders do not make those that do participate feel crappy when things don’t go their way.

I am not stirring up drama, just calling it like I see it. I’ve sat through multiple community meetings and listened to the commanders squabble like angry old ladies, and I watch them do it in community teamspeak and map chat. I’ve listened to commanders berate militia after losing a fight against an organized guild group countless times.

I’m not terribly interested where you think I should have posted it. The things I expressed are neither new, nor have they remained unmentioned. However, they have been ignored.

I love FA, but I am not looking at it through rose colored glasses. We can do better.

Now that’s a post that’s more realistic. I prefer candour over sky is falling so thanks for clearing that up.

And I don’t mean to burst you bubble, but these things aren’t limited to FA. Every server can do better and there are certain people that may not be enjoyable to be around.

I have to wonder why the official forums were your outlet rather than your community ones. That does paint you as someone that would want to start drama.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: jschultz.2901

jschultz.2901

These last matchups the last month scream in my opinion one of two things.

1 – Anet wants to consolidate dedicated WvW’s to a few servers by forcing them to join high pop servers to not get completely BBQ’d.

-or-

2 – The night janitor at Anet is now tasked with making the matchups week to week.

Now the reasoning.

1 – They don’t want to have to maintain the servers for lower tiers, and it’s become expensive to do so.

2 – WvW is not a focus anyway, so who gives a kitten. Glicko is now run by the Geico lizard, aka….the night shift janitor.

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Incomingray.8075

Incomingray.8075

They fought us for about 45 minutes in the north camp of FABL. Back and forth, got the best of us 99% of the time I would say. It was close to even numbers from a guild vs guild standpoint (we had 7) but we had some non guildies try to help us as well so really our numbers were more. It was by far some of the best small group fighting I have been a part of, even though I was on the losing end.

Near the end of the fight one of my guys said “Yup, we’re gonna be on YouTube tomorrow”. We were on the wrong end of a highlight reel.

While i’m not sure if i’ll make a vid from that endless fighting last night (100gb recording almost :X and i’m trying to make my new compilation vid) here’s a vid I uploaded from a similar fight from a few nights ago in the same area maybe you’ll find it interesting seeing our POV as a 4-5man, hope to have more fun fighting with yall, need more non-zerg roaming groups out there!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKZqlXn-t5o

(edited by Incomingray.8075)

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

You my friend have no idea wtf is going on in FA. I feel you are sort of in a bubble in your guild.

Out of the 15+ commanders/guild leaders, only one has trouble getting along with nearly all of the other commanders/guild leaders.

There are a handful of former guild leaders/members of each other that don’t get along, but I can guarantee you know nothing about it, because you are in your bubble of confusion(feedback!??!). They also keep it private.

This type of gonads and strife is not endemic to just FA. Every server has at least one kitten.

Everyone else gets along just great. There are a lot of people in TS3, that have fun and laugh together every day….the exception of course are the guilds that don’t want to use ts3…

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: WRod.3856

WRod.3856

Really RET need to bring a zerg to a gvg to kill a group of people? you guys are so bad no wonder you guys always run from Agg. just quit the game.

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zenjii.6819

Zenjii.6819

These last matchups the last month scream in my opinion one of two things.

1 – Anet wants to consolidate dedicated WvW’s to a few servers by forcing them to join high pop servers to not get completely BBQ’d.

-or-

2 – The night janitor at Anet is now tasked with making the matchups week to week.

Now the reasoning.

1 – They don’t want to have to maintain the servers for lower tiers, and it’s become expensive to do so.

2 – WvW is not a focus anyway, so who gives a kitten. Glicko is now run by the Geico lizard, aka….the night shift janitor.

Or RNG is RNG

And using “janitor” in a negative way like that to mean “person making stupid decisions” isn’t very cool. :/

Burneth —Elementalist--Empyrean Knights [EK]— Sea of Sorrows

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

It’s kittening on RET…… kittens

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

jschultz.2901

I agree, there isn’t anything wrong with being a janitor and so I apologize. (Though I’d rather have a WvW developer make decisions, and I think they’re leaving it to those that have no clue or context regarding WvW in this game.) I have to ignorantly ask though, what is RNG?

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: ninjambo.3784

ninjambo.3784

RET ported to FA BL to save garri, we then see swords at south camp so we go to check. We see 30+ DB and 30+ CD in our Borderland. We smell bags. We acquire bags. DB then builds a bunch of siege and wipes us.

That is the story of what happened at FABL south camp. We did not hear about a GvG and purposely go to ruin it. Don’t do it in our BL :P

Stawker / Lord Stawk
Founder and former Guild Leader of [RET] Reticle
Current Guild Leader of [BLNT] Better Luck Next Time

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: ninjambo.3784

ninjambo.3784

Also, I’m kinda dissapointed cuz i had 40+ bags on the ground but never got them the 2nd time we wiped you guys cuz you kept comin back hehe :P

Stawker / Lord Stawk
Founder and former Guild Leader of [RET] Reticle
Current Guild Leader of [BLNT] Better Luck Next Time

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: IBountyHunterI.4601

IBountyHunterI.4601

RET ported to FA BL to save garri, we then see swords at south camp so we go to check. We see 30+ DB and 30+ CD in our Borderland. We smell bags. We acquire bags. DB then builds a bunch of siege and wipes us.

That is the story of what happened at FABL south camp. We did not hear about a GvG and purposely go to ruin it. Don’t do it in our BL :P

That’s funny, because 90% of the time the fight was out of siege range, the ballista’s didn’t even reach without the number 2 skill.

Also pretty humiliating wipe to a few DB…But hey whatever hardens the kitten.

Help

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zenjii.6819

Zenjii.6819

I have to ignorantly ask though, what is RNG?

Random Number Generator.

Refers to the randomness of the new wvw matchups.

Burneth —Elementalist--Empyrean Knights [EK]— Sea of Sorrows

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gismor.8407

Gismor.8407

To the EA and DB zerg on EB right now: Nice fight at Anz that just ended. We managed to hold you guys off for a bit, until you all just kept running back. xD. 300 kitten right there. Nice fights so far guys.

-Gismor [EK]

[EK] Guild leader → Retired
Friend Gismor – 80 Revenant
“Always outnumbered, never outgunned.”

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alilinke.7690

Alilinke.7690

Why would you hold a GvG on the third servers borderlands? :S

[nA] Professional Guild Hall Decorator

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

jschultz.2901

Now I understand, and thanks for explaining that. RNG – Random Number Generator. How the hell does that help “ANY” WvW matchups though? 1 vs 20? 1200, vs 200? or 3000, vs 100? Are we playing WvW to play this game like we’re hoping we’re going for the “big prize” from a quarter claw machine that gives just a few moves? Seriously FA and DB, should CD be matched with you?

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

jschultz.2901

Sorry, one more post. I honestly game to this game late, and spent 2 weeks with SoS and SBI in WvW when I first joined but I had fun. For me, a total newb, I then fought really hard as we got the Yaks and Kain and won, and it was HARD fought, but it was worthwhile. After a few weeks of that, we encountered 70+ zergs from TC, and others. The best we have as CD is “maybe” 40 and it’s do kitten rare I don’t think i’ve seen it but twice in 2 months.

So again, and I won’t blame it on the janitor but on Anet, what’s the freeking point? TC one week, Mag’s another, and now FA and DB? We cannot compete, it’s simply impossible, and though I really, really like that we try what’s the point?

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lilerictv.9806

Lilerictv.9806

Why would you hold a GvG on the third servers borderlands? :S

Lol, tbh, there is no rule to which BLs you SHOULD have a GvG, as long as its where the windmill is + its closer to there own spawn.

-cheers-

Unreal Aussies [uA] http://unrealaussies.com/
Join the GvG community at http://gw2gvg.com

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: chefdiablo.6791

chefdiablo.6791

Sorry, one more post. I honestly game to this game late, and spent 2 weeks with SoS and SBI in WvW when I first joined but I had fun. For me, a total newb, I then fought really hard as we got the Yaks and Kain and won, and it was HARD fought, but it was worthwhile. After a few weeks of that, we encountered 70+ zergs from TC, and others. The best we have as CD is “maybe” 40 and it’s do kitten rare I don’t think i’ve seen it but twice in 2 months.

So again, and I won’t blame it on the janitor but on Anet, what’s the freeking point? TC one week, Mag’s another, and now FA and DB? We cannot compete, it’s simply impossible, and though I really, really like that we try what’s the point?

I believe the general theory is that the server rating will eventually plateau and along with some adjustments by Anet the matches should finally pit servers against somewhat equal competition.

There is a notable variable that Anet seems to have overlooked in my opinion though; guilds keep transferring from one server to another lending to constant balance changes.

The only servers that are not really in any danger of dismantling at the moment are probably the top 6, after that it is all about how long the loyalists can hang on to their sanity before moving up in order to have fun and enjoy the game once again.

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: JakobGW.5730

JakobGW.5730

Couple shout-outs:

Thanks to Folkj [HOPE] from FA for some good duels at the ruins. Nice to meet ya.

Thanks to [BURN] from FA for some great duels near lake tower.

Always appreciate good fights!

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

jschultz.2901

Another point since you piped in here Gismor, I know for a fact you want to make a difference on CD, it’s obvious and you’ve made it a goal. Know this though Gismor, we are not from where you came from, we’re not all like you and yours and what you’re trying to build. We don’t all want to be on TS3, some don’t want to hear a kitten thing beyond game sounds. Know this though, CD folks do watch keeps, do watch towers, do run dolyaks. CD folks may be “weak underdogs” because of our lower “tier”, but we do refresh siege and set it as we can, and people do sit like kittenes, or dedicated folks to a stupid game, at towers and keeps like any other server.

Yes, I have some animosity in a way and I should say it to you Gismor. You came from what? TC? You expected another group of players and another server to instantly accept you? To accept your style of play and dedication instantly because you came from a “higher” place? Nothing works that way unfortunatly, and I’m sure it’s been kitten you that folks haven’t bowed beneath your superior suggestions.

That all said Gismor, I think you’re getting it. You’re spending alot more time now “sleeping” in towers or spawns because you’re bored that folks aren’t getting “IT”. You chose to come to CD, and we’re not too kitten bad, but if you want to be number 1 then you’re quite a long ways from that and you need to move man. We have shown, vs at least 7 to 1 odds for many weeks now, we still do try. If ya wanna “win” go join the team that has the most numbers.

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

Another point since you piped in here Gismor, I know for a fact you want to make a difference on CD, it’s obvious and you’ve made it a goal. Know this though Gismor, we are not from where you came from, we’re not all like you and yours and what you’re trying to build. We don’t all want to be on TS3, some don’t want to hear a kitten thing beyond game sounds. Know this though, CD folks do watch keeps, do watch towers, do run dolyaks. CD folks may be “weak underdogs” because of our lower “tier”, but we do refresh siege and set it as we can, and people do sit like kittenes, or dedicated folks to a stupid game, at towers and keeps like any other server.

Yes, I have some animosity in a way and I should say it to you Gismor. You came from what? TC? You expected another group of players and another server to instantly accept you? To accept your style of play and dedication instantly because you came from a “higher” place? Nothing works that way unfortunatly, and I’m sure it’s been kitten you that folks haven’t bowed beneath your superior suggestions.

That all said Gismor, I think you’re getting it. You’re spending alot more time now “sleeping” in towers or spawns because you’re bored that folks aren’t getting “IT”. You chose to come to CD, and we’re not too kitten bad, but if you want to be number 1 then you’re quite a long ways from that and you need to move man. We have shown, vs at least 7 to 1 odds for many weeks now, we still do try. If ya wanna “win” go join the team that has the most numbers.

This should be taken to this person, not posted on forums

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gismor.8407

Gismor.8407

I never said I was better than everyone. If everyone doesn’t wanna get on TS3, then so be it. Those that join me I expect to get up to the level that EK is trying to achieve. I don’t expect to be accepted, either it happens or it doesn’t.

By the way, I came from BG, get your facts right please.

And also, sorry that I’m just trying to help the server against T2 servers, guess I’ll just keep to myself and play for myself.

Next time, if you want to complain, do it to me, no need to make it public, makes the server seem like we’re fighting amongst ourselves.

-Gismor [EK]

[EK] Guild leader → Retired
Friend Gismor – 80 Revenant
“Always outnumbered, never outgunned.”

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

no. Gismor is right. communication is vital , difference between winning and losing, with TS commanding is easier…

i was with Meow [Meow] for a brief period, learning from them, and then i transferred back to CD…. ever since i came back i have always wonder why is it that CD players refuse to use the teamspeak in WvW, it is there and already paid for, use it….

when it is Z vs Z, CD always got run over simply because some stubborn people refuse to be on TS and couldn’t listen to the tactical movement by the commander….

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: synchroscheme.6195

synchroscheme.6195

A quick shout-out to the NS folks who left us scratching our heads at their sweet team composition during our GvG. We finally managed to squeeze out a win at the end there.

And apologies to FA if we weren’t supposed to be there, but when two groups with the same tags are hanging around on opposite ends of a field, people usually get the hint.

Conquest | Crystal Desert

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

I never said I was better than everyone. If everyone doesn’t wanna get on TS3, then so be it. Those that join me I expect to get up to the level that EK is trying to achieve. I don’t expect to be accepted, either it happens or it doesn’t.

By the way, I came from BG, get your facts right please.

And also, sorry that I’m just trying to help the server against T2 servers, guess I’ll just keep to myself and play for myself.

Next time, if you want to complain, do it to me, no need to make it public, makes the server seem like we’re fighting amongst ourselves.

-Gismor [EK]

/grabs popcorn

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

30+ CD huh? Don’t get a job in banking please.

Edit: Bonus material! I found a pic I took of FA wiping us, numbers were included to facilitate your counting process and ensure greater accuracy.

Attachments:

(edited by Waffler.1257)

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: shanmugong.6750

shanmugong.6750

I strongly agree with Gismor and his dedication to bring fellow CD into TS. I know first hand how difficult it is to get into TS as it took from the start of GW2 to somewhere in Jan/Feb this year that we are finally able to get KoME to get used to TS. Our performance improved tremendously since than. It is already difficult it is to get our own people to embrace TS, imagine how much harder it is to get the rest of the server to do it? Personally, I am impressed by Gismor’s effort to get people in.

It’s your choice not to be on TS, but you do not need to berate the efforts of others who have their own way of how they think best in helping the server.

And yes, please do express your personal opinion towards a fellow CD on the CD WvW forum and not here.

Shanmugong Asuran Engineer.
Crystal Desert. [KoME]
Once an Engineer, Always an Engineer

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Imalight.6124

Imalight.6124

Edit: Bonus material! I found a pic I took of FA wiping us, numbers were included to facilitate your counting process and ensure greater accuracy.

So… i think i see 12 people in your screenie… I did not know that GvG went below 15v15. perhaps ur buddies released and started running back? =P

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

So… i think i see 12 people in your screenie… I did not know that GvG went below 15v15. perhaps ur buddies released and started running back? =P

http://gw2gvg.com/recent.php

NS vs. TDS, pay very close attention to the size column.

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Marquiz.7625

Marquiz.7625

I don’t really understand why people feel that they are forced to use teamspeak

Gismor didnt force anyone to get on teamspeak. If you don’t want to get on it, so be it, nothing to complaint about. I am sure all major guilds use teamspeak when doing wvw. If you haven’t done any commanding before, you wouldn’t know the frustration of waiting for people to come on you. Even the most tentative person will miss out some message on the map, so we are helping each other here.

A few loose souls running around the main zerg will compromise the position of the entire group, losing the element of surprise, that is why if you are not with the same group using teamspeak, either you follow where the commander runs extremely closely, or you don’t follow at all, simple as that. To each his own, nobody is forcing anyone to do anything. Its like me telling you its good to drink that soup using a spoon, but if you insist on drinking it straight from the bowl, good for ya

I am sure Gismor have explained all his logic on the map more than once. There is no need to come to the forum to QQ in front of everyone just to make your point. Its a private issue

Marquiz
Home: Crystal Desert
Guild: [KöMÉ] §Strength, Honour & Duty§

(edited by Marquiz.7625)

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toxic.4320

Toxic.4320

^should be on the CD forums not on the official ones.

If you don’t want to get on TS to hear commands that the commander is giving, don’t run with that specific commander. Or you will die. Easy peasy.

If you think he is just ‘sleeping’ in the towers bring it to him when you see him doing exactly that. Maybe you’ll find that he’s sentrying a tower. I know that I have been in the towers with him on several occasions for a few hours at a time.
- Ethos Mores [EK]

Ethos Mores [KWBH] Commander, Ranger
Nontoxicwench [KWBH] Guardian
Gefarhlich Madchen [KWBH] Mesmer

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: warsock.7830

warsock.7830

Shout out to GODS and whoever from CD was on DBBL last night. Had me all over the place.

Warsock
Leader of Reckless Bravery [rB] (Dragonbrand)
www.recklessbravery.com

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Steezy.2905

Steezy.2905

Nice try at Veloka about 20 minutes ago, DB. Good job to the very small amount of CD that managed to hold that tower against all your people. What was it? We killed like 10 catas, and a few trebs and some ACs? You guys had the wall down to like 0.01% health too. Intense.

~Crystal Desert~

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Shout out to GODS and whoever from CD was on DBBL last night. Had me all over the place.

That was fun, they were hitting us (it seemed) at three our four places simultaneously for a few hours on end at least.

#TeamJadeQuarry

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sir William PD.9615

Sir William PD.9615

While i’m not sure if i’ll make a vid from that endless fighting last night (100gb recording almost :X and i’m trying to make my new compilation vid) here’s a vid I uploaded from a similar fight from a few nights ago in the same area maybe you’ll find it interesting seeing our POV as a 4-5man, hope to have more fun fighting with yall, need more non-zerg roaming groups out there!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKZqlXn-t5o

We’ll certainly never run from a fight. When we first saw your group we just kind of rushed headlong into you, 5 minutes into the back and forth I noticed that you were all running 25 stacks of prec and fully buffed and thought…“hrmmm, these guys are no scrubs”.

Our initial goal was just to keep the camp from flipping since it had 150sup and +5 buff on it. It wasn’t until I died about the 3rd time that I realized you had no intention of taking the camp you just wanted to fight. We got a little more organized then but still didn’t have the firepower to take anyone out. You guys were exceptional at baiting people in, laying down CC, focus fire and supporting each other. Honestly, best I’ve seen in GW2. The greatest compliment I can pay to someone is, we knew what you were doing but we still couldn’t stop it.

Of course, we’d love to try again. See you out there after the 4th.

-Thoryn Stormbrew, Dolyak Slayer
Purple Dragons – Fort Aspenwood
www.purpledragons.net

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nick.6972

Nick.6972

DB players in all their glory.

Attachments:

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

Really RET need to bring a zerg to a gvg to kill a group of people? you guys are so bad no wonder you guys always run from Agg. just quit the game.

Guess im happy I couldn’t accept your gvg invite if this kind of garbage occured again from RET.

They can’t do it themselves so I guess they figure this is the next best thing. Stawker is also well aware of where gvg takes place. He was in VK for a time and did a couple gvg’s. He’s just being his typical self these days.

Next time we face each other hopefully we can fight for once.

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

Gismor? You transfered your guild to CD?

I hope we can run into each other sometime!

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toxic.4320

Toxic.4320

Btw, DB, what’s up with all the spawn camping? It’s not exactly like we (CD) pose a huge threat to you. and before you say anything.. yes, there are three exits but we have new players that come into WvW daily. This kind of crap can cause people just to say kitten it and not come back.

There’s no reason to try to farm us. Dirty pool, much?

Ethos Mores [KWBH] Commander, Ranger
Nontoxicwench [KWBH] Guardian
Gefarhlich Madchen [KWBH] Mesmer

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: NeptuneAvenger.6791

NeptuneAvenger.6791

Attention all WvW’ers!

CD has successfully defended their keep with 1v3 odds from the menacing Huns that rally under the banner “D B.”

Against all odds, we held our lords room and drove the invaders back.

Attachments:

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Goat.1940

The Goat.1940

[EA] had a really fun time in ebg last night, good fights from both CD and FA.

Necrotic Sushi – Necro
Elephant Ambush [EA] , Sea of Sorrows

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: VolumePlus.8059

VolumePlus.8059

AZRG…I don’t ever want to see you again. Like…ever.

Wow. I hope you choke on all of the loot bags you got from us.

Man, that was a lot of fun last night!

Oh wow, I didn’t even know AZRG was a DB guild.
Now I’m curious what you guys did

Killed a bunch of people. We’re a small man group so it’s understandable that you don’t know us, but any enemy that runs a group less then 20 sure does.

Preacher

How many is “small man group?”

5-10 normally.

That night we had 7.

There is even some times we run 4. Like that video Incomingray posted earlier https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKZqlXn-t5o we were 4 then Trajiki showed up making us 5.

[TB] Volume (Necro)
Dragonbrand since launch

(edited by VolumePlus.8059)

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: NeptuneAvenger.6791

NeptuneAvenger.6791

I’m just going to leave this here.

Attachments:

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nikked.7365

Nikked.7365

I’m just going to leave this here.

Quick! Get waypoints up before they come back! Oh, and defensive siege. That would probably be a better first investment, but I really miss the waypoints.

Nice work Neptune and CD!

Jacked Jackal :: Norn Mesmer :: Giant and Fabulous
Dragonbrand

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slomoshun.6317

Slomoshun.6317

I have to say with all the fun fights, lack of forum warrior trash talk and BS excuses this has been a really fun week so far, also very refreshing. It’s going to be sad to see these 2 servers go.

Ty for staying classy CD and FA.

6/28 FA/DB/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lindbur.2537

Lindbur.2537

Totally not sorry to butt in this late, I wish I found this sooner.

Put your “animosity” aside, because:
1. This is a game.
2. My guild’s resident Energizer bunny (the one I keep trying to eat in LA) tells me Gismor is great. She’s hardly wrong about commanders. This might seem irrelevant to you, but eh.
3. As Chili once said, we’re all on the same side. Why the hell would you attack someone who’s fighting the same kitten enemy as YOU?

TS3 usage is simply ENCOURAGED, for ease of communication. In no way is it FORCED. No one is going to hurl insults at you or choke you to death or wish both outcomes upon you because it’s not compulsory, and no one is acting like it is. Except you. Please don’t. Whether or not you have faith in CD’s ability to rise is your problem, but please, please PLEASE don’t call someone out just for this crappy reason. Gismor’s doing great,

I’ll end off with this: Anyone can be a commander as long as they have 100G. It takes experience (and a shade of skill) to be a GOOD commander. If you don’t like Gismor, why don’t you try to take his place then?

Goodness.

Attachments:

A remnant of times past.
“Memories are nice, but that’s all they are.”