6/28 HoD/AR/DH

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

Personally I wouldn’t hold ALS as a guild responsible for an individual members post, but he may want to retract that, it’s things like his post that make a decent group of people who I enjoyed playing with sit under a very bad light.
Now for the bad news … the transfer of ALS to Dragonbrand has no impact on the success of the server. I would equate it to a mailroom clerk moving from a local business and taking a job in the mailroom of a Fortune 500 company. Sure, you may help get the letters to the CEO’s faster, but the company was going to make a profit whether you went there or not.

Side note edit Anvil Rock currently has an opening in the mailroom and is now hiring. Internal transfers within the company are preferred. No experience necessary, on the job training is available.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

(edited by Dovgan.8605)

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

what is up.. i for for for got to loot your bags ~ ~ ~ wuauaahhhhh :0
{anime reference}
hello strange opponents..
i slept through reset night, but will get back to you..
as for the guy who spotted our “zerg” in the skritt caves, it’s called a karma train.. your players do get personal WvW points for that y’know?

i completely agree with Dovgan.. the only thing i’ll miss of [als] is the money they spent on upgrades.. our server just needs to reconstitute itself

and apologies to my fellow tyrians.. i’ve been spending less time on this game now that staff elem is So broken and irrelevant at this point

Well ALS is perfectly happy without you missing them. 630PP 200+ badges in 3 hours… good luck in tier 8 =P.

Praising yourself for transferrin to a stacked match and flippin off people who didn’t do that? Not sure it’s possible to sound more like a loser! Someone give this a guy a hand!

Gate of Madness

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: ThunderPanda.1872

ThunderPanda.1872

just curious? whats als called in DB?

Send me 1000g and I will stop trolling WvW forum.
I have a dream – Our Anet Senpai will make WvW Great Again!
WvW Forum is more competitive than WvW

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rinzler.8072

Rinzler.8072

Deep thoughts (by Jack Handey)
We laughed our kitten off tonight watching AR zerg the centaurs and skritt on DHBL. I tried to get screenshots, but the only thing I was able to grab was a giant group standing in the skritt caves. =/ Thanks for keeping things fresh and funny, boys. No sarcasm or offense intended.
HoD, you guys have a lot of hammer guards and warriors. Like, a lot. We’re one day in and I’m already nearing my limit.
Shoutouts to: The [TFH] small-man group we fought at some camps. You guys were pretty tough! And the [vT] mesmer that dueled me and some friends at the end of the night. Good fights, sir!

Yea thanks for the duels. gave me an opporunity to test some things! Was fun.

Rinzler [Mesmer] -BROLIS PASS- Violent Tendencies (vT)
Videos:

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yoshy.2806

Yoshy.2806

{anime reference}
as for the guy who spotted our “zerg” in the skritt caves, it’s called a karma train.. your players do get personal WvW points for that y’know?

i completely agree with Dovgan.. the only thing i’ll miss of [als] is the money they spent on upgrades.. our server just needs to reconstitute itself

and apologies to my fellow tyrians.. i’ve been spending less time on this game now that staff elem is So broken and irrelevant at this point

Well ALS is perfectly happy without you missing them. 630PP 200+ badges in 3 hours… good luck in tier 8 =P.

Please excuse this. This is the exact opposite of what most of us think. We really wish AR the best, despite the trolling we got when officially announcing our departure. On the other hand, since our transfer http://mos.millenium.org/na shows AR taking a massive evolution point hit, which is truly what it needed. I hope you all are placed in the proper rank and continue to fight hard and outnumbered as always. On another note, since transferring a lot of the tension within the guild has diminished. We are now free to have “fun” once again.
-Mufasa

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

{anime reference}

Please excuse this. This is the exact opposite of what most of us think. We really wish AR the best, despite the trolling we got when officially announcing our departure. On the other hand, since our transfer http://mos.millenium.org/na shows AR taking a massive evolution point hit, which is truly what it needed. I hope you all are placed in the proper rank and continue to fight hard and outnumbered as always. On another note, since transferring a lot of the tension within the guild has diminished. We are now free to have “fun” once again.
-Mufasa

Well aware, and why I emphasized the potential edit. Sorry I wasn’t around to see you folks off. On the flip side, after being away for a week, I am going to be tagging up full time now. AR has so much potential and I would hate to see it go to waste.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

(edited by Dovgan.8605)

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hrolfr.6285

Hrolfr.6285

{anime reference}

Not classy and embarrassing. I apologize for this post. We wish you all the luck in the world and this kinda post will not happen again.

Hrolfr Kuma
Everyone has a plan ’till they get punched in the mouth. ~ Mike Tyson

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mishva.9416

Mishva.9416

Talking about hackers, I’ve had rank 4 in arrow carts for ages now and I’m pretty sure that’s not possible hahah. You can cover the top of the wall partially with the increased radius if you target the ground near the wall, but you can’t target the very top of it. Thankfully that was an one time only thing, the rest of the night was really fun.
I was longing to see AR again just so we had a chance to prove ourselves. The time we spent matched up against you guys back in the day was rough, but we learned much from that. As for HoD, I didn’t have the chance to fight you guys properly just like we fought AR last night, but from what I’ve been hearing, you guys are bosses. I can tell that this is going to be a fun week for all of us. Good luck!

Attachments:

Mishvya Of Abyss [Abys] – SBI
engineer and commander.

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

{anime reference}

Not classy and embarrassing. I apologize for this post. We wish you all the luck in the world and this kinda post will not happen again.

Now THAT is stand up leadership.

Cheers.

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: FaceTard.3519

FaceTard.3519

Sadly missed most of reset night too, but you can count on me to flip all your camps at the oddest hours~~

The Bad, Charr Mesmer

HoD [VLK]

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

You might be surprised, but the “World” of World versus World isn’t meant to describe the game world and its npcs. It is meant to describe servers fighting each other. So if you have a 30-man zerg capping two supply camps and killing centaurs and skritt in a time-span of 30+ minutes, they are doing something quite wrong. Especially since their BL had been fully captured. Instead of going to a different map to kill npcs, they could have taken back some of their holdings.

As for you thinking that the staff ele is broken and irrelevant, I can only say that it is best that you have been absent. Best for your team that is, as it would be detrimental to their success if you were to give them advice on builds and class make-up.

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mal.1670

Mal.1670

Hello, does anyone from Darkhaven know who Fae Long is? Apparently he really didn’t like being killed 5 vs 1, and after his death he invited me into his party and started trying to troll. I told him to chill and grow up and left it at that, but he wasn’t finished and he whispered me some not very nice comments before running away and blocking me. If anyone knows who this Fae Long character is, can you please tell him it’s just a game and he’s only making himself look dumb by being an kitten? Oh and also tell him to grow up because he’s kinda really immature.

Thanks <3

(edited by Mal.1670)

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: TogoChubb.3984

TogoChubb.3984

Well I’m still on the water. Blades I’m coming to find your kitten when I get back in town. Btw can I get a score update? Mos mill won’t pull up on the beach.

Attachments:

Commander Togochubb aka Chubby
Perfect Dark [PD] – Yaks Bend

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

Well I’m still on the water. Blades I’m coming to find your kitten when I get back in town. Btw can I get a score update? Mos mill won’t pull up on the beach.

That looks like lake Allatoona, I tell you what. Come on back to WvW, and ill poke your sunburn with my dagger or hammer if you prefer.

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

Hello, does anyone from Darkhaven know who Fae Long is? Apparently he really didn’t like being killed 5 vs 1, and after his death he invited me into his party and started trying to troll. I told him to chill and grow up and left it at that, but he wasn’t finished and he whispered me some not very nice comments before running away and blocking me. If anyone knows who this Fae Long character is, can you please tell him it’s just a game and he’s only making himself look dumb by being an kitten? Oh and also tell him to grow up because he’s kinda really immature.

Thanks <3

I have never seen the name, personally.

Remember though, it’s summer break in the US, and you will see a lot more immaturity from all servers, unfortunately. :/

[Abys]

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

TogoChubb.3984

Thanks <3

Blades I ducking hate you! Not really, you know I love you. It’s hartwell btw. South Carolina kittenes!

I have never seen the name, personally.

Remember though, it’s summer break in the US, and you will see a lot more immaturity from all servers, unfortunately. :/

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

TogoChubb.3984

What just happened to my post? Maybe it’s all the beer that ducked kitten up.

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wild Bulbasaur.1938

Wild Bulbasaur.1938

Deep thoughts (by Jack Handey)
We laughed our kitten off tonight watching AR zerg the centaurs and skritt on DHBL. I tried to get screenshots, but the only thing I was able to grab was a giant group standing in the skritt caves. =/ Thanks for keeping things fresh and funny, boys. No sarcasm or offense intended.
HoD, you guys have a lot of hammer guards and warriors. Like, a lot. We’re one day in and I’m already nearing my limit.
Shoutouts to: The [TFH] small-man group we fought at some camps. You guys were pretty tough! And the [vT] mesmer that dueled me and some friends at the end of the night. Good fights, sir!

I know what you mean! Used to just vanilla fighting from last week, then reset day comes and BAM! stun-locked. Lesson learned for me i suppose.

ONEONETHOUSAND / Trenchcoat Kitty / Paper Star
Guardian / Theif / elementalist
PR admin of [VoC]

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

ThunderPanda.1872

Welcome to Anvil Rock when [Zero] is around.

Attachments:

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: DIMH.5362

DIMH.5362

Anyone have a score update?

D I M H — Human Engineer [GT]
Henge of Denravi
“Express Delivery”

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: ArkAngel.7940

ArkAngel.7940

Anyone have a score update?

Attachments:

Henge of Denravi [HoD]
The best player in the game
“I’m better than all of you!”

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: KyoHanakaze.8145

KyoHanakaze.8145

…This matchup is MUCH closer than I expected when I asked my guildie who we were fighting last night… and it’s good to know I’ll be hunted for my [VLK] tag. We’ll show you what it’s aaaaaaaaaall about, DH.

HoD/Valkyria Immortalis[VLK]
Iverna//Ranger
Adrienne Stormborn//Elementalist

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: torridstoic.7492

torridstoic.7492

Yea thanks for the duels. gave me an opporunity to test some things! Was fun.

If you ever want a rematch (I was the mesmer), let me know. I’m usually down for a friendly fight or talking builds.

At The Vanguard.
Golemhaven [Van] – mesmer | guardian

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Actium.8765

Actium.8765

Hey DH. good to see you guys again. I’ve been out at sea for the past 3 weeks and will hopefully be back on tonight or tomorrow sometime. I’m on HoD now though. ^.^

Character: Acium 80 Guard
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks, Commander
Guild: Legends and Myth [Myth]

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khursun.2354

Khursun.2354

All the ex DH in one guild, I’ll be passing out helmets to my guildies

T-Rex
Raijin Hammerstorm/Lightstorm/Shrimpstorm

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

KyoHanakaze.8145

All the ex DH in one guild, I’ll be passing out helmets to my guildies

We’re tough, we can handle it!

Iverna//Ranger

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arthxaiz.5947

Arthxaiz.5947

OH HoD!! Darkhaven has missed you ;} Btw Bllades, Kirha other old guildies I’m hunting you ;} But I now have a Human Ele with my pink quaggan backpack =D

Found you sorry we had to kill you ;}

This is Jaicen. I was commanding that night.
I loved fighting you VLK….especially when we ran into you guys at the vet between Garrison and Bay. Nice little clash we had there. So much fun.

We should do it again sometime

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Actium.8765

Well ok it may not be tonight that I play seeing as I forgot that I moved out of my barracks room and back onto the ship so i’m using public internet at the recyard on base… internet with 50 others is kinda slow… ;.;

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: ArkAngel.7940

ArkAngel.7940

Hi DH, Meet Srashin. This is him running around SM after jumping up a wall. Although I cannot show proof that no walls are down or gates. I am just asking your server to be aware of this exploiter. This picture was taken around 6:30pm PST for a reference.

Attachments:

Henge of Denravi [HoD]
The best player in the game
“I’m better than all of you!”

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sinester.3572

Sinester.3572

u guys keep trying to get sm THANK U SO MUCH FOR THE LOOT ! LOL

HOD Comander

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Redgrass.3067

Redgrass.3067

Nice match up! Glad we got out of the black hole of T5. Warning to any servers that get there…it will break your server. Unless you have KN like numbers you will not get out. Just ask Ebay, it took them 6 weeks to find out that AR doesn’t have a night crew to maximize it’s ptt to almost move up 8 weeks later but were stopped short and had to play us one more week lawlz. Now they are a solid T4 server and doing well. DR in the bandwagon days couldn’t break through and BP is on its second attempt. If you think you have the numbers and organization to get that far than good luck. If you don’t than better start getting those transfers. Maybe with the new set up but I doubt it. I think the only way to fix it would be to add the EU servers but that is a pipe dream!

SOS was equally important as ALS. Losing them both is the difference.

Cmdr. Sinema Kane-80 Necro
Lil Bully-80 Thief

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

The bugs keeping yaks from spawning for DG and QL in Eternal is killing me. P.S. HoD you can take Dane all you want, it’s never gonna feed SM supply.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Sinester.3572

u guys are horrible LOL keep sending the loot on SM we love it

HOD Comander

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Actium.8765

yay game is done updating and it’s time to play >:O

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaos.9162

Kaos.9162

That was a pretty impressive defense of SM there Sinesters. Glad we were able to push em back.

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Panic.1862

Panic.1862

u guys keep trying to get sm THANK U SO MUCH FOR THE LOOT ! LOL

You guys can keep SM, we’ll settle with your BL. ;]

Stormbluff Isle
Dark Covenant [DC] Fear Him [FEAR] All Glass No Cannon [Oops]

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Sinester.3572

let see how many nyumbers u have during the week then we talk

HOD Comander

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thorp.7982

Thorp.7982

Any fight clubs anytime soon?

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

KyoHanakaze.8145

Any fight clubs anytime soon?

Typical Thursday night green BL,
otherwise try getting one together

Iverna//Ranger

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

Dear DH,

Stop making VLK switch maps constantly. If I have to get my stacks one more kittening time because of that. kitten is gonna hit the fan.

Love,
Wall

Attachments:

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shanks R Us.2489

Shanks R Us.2489

Hi DH, Meet Srashin. This is him running around SM after jumping up a wall. Although I cannot show proof that no walls are down or gates. I am just asking your server to be aware of this exploiter. This picture was taken around 6:30pm PST for a reference.

Here’s one I took shortly after reset. HoD had taken bay, and I was inside killing stragglers. Saw something weird out of the corner of my eye, so I decided to stop & look. He was trying this for a while, until I ran around & pulled him off the ledge. Then he preceded to run away using his movement glitches for a few minutes. The name of this ranger is Srashin, I think he deleted it once I PM’d him about it. Again, I believe his account name is Don.29XX, or something along those lines.

Attachments:

Zane The Clever – Asuran Engineer
Roaming Video 3Roaming Video 41v7 in WvW with engineer

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

OH HoD!! Darkhaven has missed you ;} Btw Bllades, Kirha other old guildies I’m hunting you ;} But I now have a Human Ele with my pink quaggan backpack =D

Found you sorry we had to kill you ;}

This is Jaicen. I was commanding that night.
I loved fighting you VLK….especially when we ran into you guys at the vet between Garrison and Bay. Nice little clash we had there. So much fun.

We should do it again sometime

Anytime, anywhere.

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: SuicideByTaco.5408

SuicideByTaco.5408

I’m a little shocked DH is doing very well… but I guess with the assistance of AR anything is possible keep up the good work the week is just getting started ^^

HoD Ninja Commander
ASTC
Dementess 80 Mesmer/ Payneless 80 guardian/ Nhymphess 80 thief/ Enamoress 80 ele

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

ThunderPanda.1872

I have yet to see the outmanned buff disappear

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Shanks R Us.2489

I have yet to see the outmanned buff disappear

Not outmanned in EB JP…lol…

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: noelle.5619

noelle.5619

Hey VLK good fights between you guys =D It is quite fun to hunt you down ; } Oh and HoD sorry we are taking out our revenge on your server….

Attachments:

Kaira Riversong – Human Elementalist
Gotta stomp em [ALL]
Sea of Sorrows

(edited by noelle.5619)

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Panic.1862

Panic.1862

I’d like to thank HoD for being so kind to allow us into SM, their corner of EB, and their entire BL tonight, much appreciated.

Also shout out to AR for allowing us to have their corner o EB as well.

Good fights tonight guys.

Attachments:

Stormbluff Isle
Dark Covenant [DC] Fear Him [FEAR] All Glass No Cannon [Oops]

(edited by Panic.1862)

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: CornChips.5392

CornChips.5392

I’d like to thank HoD for being so kind to allow us into SM, their corner of EB, and their entire BL tonight, much appreciated.

Congratulations. You are amazing. Though I don’t know why you are thanking us for the good fights?

CornChips | Sylvari Guardian |
Dvaita Vedanta | Human Mesmer|
The Fluttering Horde [TFH] | CD

6/28 HoD/AR/DH

in Match-ups

Shanks R Us.2489

Surprised we’re not the ones at +0 tbh. It’s extremely rare for AR to have any sort of night game. Night capping us is always easy points & you shouldn’t take it as too much of an accomplishment.