6/28 Ring of Fire / Fissure of Woe / Vabbi

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

And about RoF players behaving badly, mostly those are PvE players that come to WvW only because we are winning. You can see it on every server,not only RoF. Regular WvW RoFers just took a break for a week. Or are dueling at Vabbis.

So you say regular or better WvW’ers from RoF aren’t playing this week, or are duelling with FoW’ers or Vabbis? How would you explain that we have that much map control? Because PvE’ers came to help in the fights. Don’t just say that people who play more PvE then WvW have a bad behaviour in WvW, I’ve seen good WvW’ers act childish too.

I am a regular wvw player on RoF and usually play multiple hours per day. The last time, we were matched up against you, i played for 2 hours after reset and didnt do any wvw afterwards because it was pointless, except running one low level alt around the maps for maps completion (Not your fault of course).
For this week, I just transfered out to Ruins of Surmia because they got a great matchup with Arborstone and Underworld. the 15.5G i had ot pay for the transfer i earned back with loot from wvw just over the weekend.

And i know of many other regular wvw players from RoF that did the same.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Interesting. Shmash talking on FoW and Vabbi but too chicken to accept my challange challenge but instead going PvP with your guys. Scared to lose?

Scared of you? No. Tired of you? Yes.

WvW is about week long control over points for score. The fact that some of you are trying to arrange “dueling” in WvW does not change the first fact, and I’m simply not going to play WvW in the trash can tier. We’ve already won this week. Please feel free to take your ball and go home.

sPvP is about short term player vs player situations and now that we have a custom arena we can build situations that we want to see and we can be absolutely certain of no interference from outsiders. Setting this stuff up is way more interesting than rolling over 2 trash can servers, or getting rolled over by the likes of Miller’s Sound and Gandara.

Unfortunately WvW is broken. Residual server score doesn’t help to predict the next opponents, and weekly server score doesn’t do that either. IMO there isn’t much point to play WvW anymore if you cannot progress to play against better servers. A one up, one down system for match ups would be better than the garbage we’ve been handed lately and would help servers to plan their strategy at the reset.

In short, no we’re not coming to “duel” you in WvW. That’s not what it’s for, but we’re sure enjoying this new custom arena!

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Royce Melborn.3276

Royce Melborn.3276

IMO there isn’t much point to play WvW anymore […]

Then please do the world a favour and stop playing it.
I didn’t read the rest of your utterly uninteresting post but this caught my attention.

Ruins of Surmia (EU)
[Jd] Jam Death
“Work, Hustle, Kill”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elvahaduken.3609

Elvahaduken.3609

so
im bored as hell
I want duels, 1v1s so we can have some fun. message me in game ;p Klaus night or elvahaduken

Klaus Night (Necro)/ Elvahaduken (Engi) [TaG] Gunnars Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: TyPin.9860

TyPin.9860

@Herr der Friedhoefe:
Do I sense chicken? I have challenged challlllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanged you after you have spit on us with your careless words and cheap attitute. Although your cowardliness is not as satisfying as smashing you into the ground, I will accept your defeat /troll

[ROSE] – Fissure of Woe
Chronomancy works, I am proof of it. Now stop asking me questions. Time must be preserved!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hamham.7504

Hamham.7504

so
im bored as hell
I want duels, 1v1s so we can have some fun. message me in game ;p Klaus night or elvahaduken

You are that Asura Necro from yesterday!? As the Skritt would say, run away!

How many golems did you have just now for our paper stuff btw? xD Chat said 10~12 but I was busy jumping into you all when the door broke at garri or trying to hold the birdge at dawns, lol. I got 3 rallies at dawns hah. However many you had the gate didn’t last long.

Just how banana am I.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gwalchgwn.1659

Gwalchgwn.1659

-

A person chasing a thief doesn’t 100% mean it’s a PvE player though. I enjoy the hunt.. Sometimes I die, sometimes I win. Enjoy the hunt!

Ring of Fire
GL – “The Afternoon’s Watch” [OATH]

in Match-ups

Posted by: nagymbear.5280

nagymbear.5280

What’s your IGN Herr? I’m really curious.

Khert Devileyes – Ranger / Mano Negra – Thief / Nagymbear – Warrior /
Elona Bonechill – Necro / Fionna Gymirdottier – Guard /// RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: biglilstampie.2410

biglilstampie.2410

FoW killing quaggans! :O you shall pay! CoooOOOo!

Friendly neighborhood commander – [TaG]Mr Cuddlés – RoF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gizmorage.6412

Gizmorage.6412

don’t attack quaggans, people, they’re totally harmless… oh wait that quaggan has a sword… now they’re building siege… wait what?

“Trust me, i’m a medic”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gwalchgwn.1659

Gwalchgwn.1659

What’s your IGN Herr? I’m really curious.

Just add the accountname to your friendlist (or blocklist if you want to be anonymous) and you can see their IGN when they are online ..

Ring of Fire
GL – “The Afternoon’s Watch” [OATH]

in Match-ups

Hamham.7504

Had some good times dueling and even doing some small group fights vs [aTs]! That one necro is a tough nut haha. I had to cut my time short, sorry to anyone who wanted to fight! :< I /saluted and /waved at the end, so maybe people will know which FoW guy I was, hehe.

Edit: Not sure if I rolled off in my fight with the [TaG] Engineer or if I got knocked off but if it was me I didn’t mean too. Don’t shrug at me when you play a counter to my build. D; I’ll bring lemongrass soup next time and hopefully do better! :>

Just how banana am I.

(edited by Hamham.7504)

in Match-ups

Posted by: callumbrock.2153

callumbrock.2153

Thanks [Tag][FIRE] for a great fight tonight was fun =]

1 of the commanders of Avenges of woe (WvW)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Verach.3789

Verach.3789

WvW is about week long control over points for score. The fact that some of you are trying to arrange “dueling” in WvW does not change the first fact

To be honest, the duels we’ve been doing have been for fun, and have involved leaving downed players to resurrect themselves to avoid armour damage. Apart from the one you’ve been challenged to. I think they just want to stab you a lot.

And yes, WvW is obviously an issue at the moment, and we ARE trying to present a challenging opponent, but I think FoW and Vabbi have just been hit too much and have just resigned themselves to their current fate.

If anything should happen, each of the three servers in the ‘Trash’ tier [Btw, whoever made that term should kill themselves] should merge with another in the score bracket above. This way guilds don’t split up, servers get more people, yadda yadda yadda. More importantly, WvW should always have a queue, rather than never having it, otherwise this sort of situation happens.

Anyway, have fun with your arena, those are always fun to mess around with.

Alara Saitle [AKP] – Commander
Fissure of Woe – Ascalonian Knights of Peace: Commander
Fight with Honour, and Integrity.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

Thx to all FoW guys who come to have duels. Really nice fights.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Trick.9370

Trick.9370

I fell in to a burning ring of fire
I went down, down, down
and the flames went higher!
And it burns, burns, burns
the ring of fire!

Thats how i feel when dueling at Vabbi mill Had lots of fun altough my performance was very bad… Warrior smacked me from left to right, guess im not used to all the CC he puts out. And as always, I melt for condition necro’s so its time to practice my cleaning I guess (if its possible to do so, I wonder).

Hope to catch some duels after work!

Xcefior – dd ele
All alone in space and time.
There’s nothing here but whats here is mine.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elvahaduken.3609

Elvahaduken.3609

Had some good times dueling and even doing some small group fights vs [aTs]! That one necro is a tough nut haha. I had to cut my time short, sorry to anyone who wanted to fight! :< I /saluted and /waved at the end, so maybe people will know which FoW guy I was, hehe.

Edit: Not sure if I rolled off in my fight with the [TaG] Engineer or if I got knocked off but if it was me I didn’t mean too. Don’t shrug at me when you play a counter to my build. D; I’ll bring lemongrass soup next time and hopefully do better! :>

Hello, I don’t know if it was me you was fighting, if you was the guard, i tried 2 necro power builds on you and couldnt beat you, came close a few times, then was forced to use the op condy build, then i logged my engi with the super shield to see how i could do vs you, at the end i use flamethrower knockback but didnt expect you to fly so far xD, we defo should have a rematch xD (btw i didnt shrug :o)

Klaus Night (Necro)/ Elvahaduken (Engi) [TaG] Gunnars Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mor.2645

Mor.2645

wanted to apologize for glitching into dawns earlier.
was an accident and i bug reported it.
i used scorpion wire and i got sling shot into the air.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kodel.4871

Kodel.4871

Next time just leave, don’t attack anyone inside, Don’t still be there 10 minutes later while all your friends are beating on the door and turn off your tag kitten .

Attachments:

Ceda Bloodeye – Ranger
Trullsengar – Elementalist
Arapay – Mesmer, Guild Leader RCG / Ring of Fire

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mor.2645

Mor.2645

Next time just leave, don’t attack anyone inside, Don’t still be there 10 minutes later while all your friends are beating on the door and turn off your tag kitten .

im a thief not a mesmer and sorry was instinct
still have no idea how that happened. reverse scorpion wire?

edit:
and i asked that guardian with you to apologize in my name.
and i left the tower after your screen shot.

(edited by Mor.2645)

in Match-ups

Hamham.7504

Hello, I don’t know if it was me you was fighting, if you was the guard, i tried 2 necro power builds on you and couldnt beat you, came close a few times, then was forced to use the op condy build, then i logged my engi with the super shield to see how i could do vs you, at the end i use flamethrower knockback but didnt expect you to fly so far xD, we defo should have a rematch xD (btw i didnt shrug :o)

Ooh, apologies about the shrug. I thought because the fight was over so quick and I couldn’t see from the bottom. I knocked a few people off there with banish too, haha. xD
I’d love a rematch! I made some mistakes thinking back, and I really can’t afford to be making mistakes aganst you. The fights with your power necro were very tense, so many times I thought you would get me. You barely lost the day before (like once to a thief?), so I’m happy I did manage on guardian. :>

I read condy as candy at first hah. Curse those sweet sweet conditions, so bad for my health. </3

Just how banana am I.

in Match-ups

Verach.3789

Thanks to these guys from DUSK from RoF in Obsidian Sanctum: http://puu.sh/3ur3F.jpg

After some drama kicked off, including them almost dying, I went and kneeled to them, and showed they could come out and res their friend, after that everyone worked together to get to the end

Server co-operation for the win ^^

in Match-ups

Verach.3789

http://puu.sh/3uxSl.jpg

You guys, this was hilarious, you chased me from woodhaven, down to AB, then back to dawns, up to the Skritt skillpoint, through spiritholme and down to dawns where my party helped me out, but that was so much fun XD

Rocket boots plus infinite swiftness op

in Match-ups

Posted by: thelma.9824

thelma.9824

so
im bored as hell

Well, were you entertained yesterday? I have never had so much trouble with anything as I did with your condi necro! Gosh, it was frustrating! Thanks for letting me win you in the end though, I think I had to duel you about five times before I could find a way to counter that build – until that you killed me in just some seconds!

Norn mesmer
Jam Death [Jd]

in Match-ups

Royce Melborn.3276

Just 1 more days of this guys….. just 1 more day.

Ruins of Surmia (EU)
[Jd] Jam Death
“Work, Hustle, Kill”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bratwa.6582

Bratwa.6582

till the next lottery match-up :P cries

[TaG][PunK][II]guildless

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

I was saying this last matchup with you guys. Cya in 3 weeks.

in Match-ups

Hamham.7504

I was saying this last matchup with you guys. Cya in 3 weeks.

There’s nothing to prevent servers getting the exact same match again right? /wink
Good luck for next week, hope you guys get a more exciting matchup!

I will have my revenge one day Klaus. One day. /shakesfist

Just how banana am I.

in Match-ups

Verach.3789

Had such a fun time today, a ridiculous two hour siege between Dawns and Garrison, it was the most fun I’ve had commanding I think!

I also think that was the most siege I have ever seen deployed ever, lmao.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Trick.9370

Trick.9370

Thank you for the duels at Vabbi mill and good luck with the new match-up!

Xcefior – dd ele
All alone in space and time.
There’s nothing here but whats here is mine.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyldor.9078

Tyldor.9078

All in all I had an entertaining match up. Sure it sometimes really got boring, but we made it entertaining ourselves by using 4 golems to rush a simple wooden tower.

Also Thursday night FoW put up quite a fight! We were trying to push them back to Woodhaven and they defended it as if that tower was their mum’s home! I loved that fight guys. I’ve never seen you guys deploy as much as siege before!

No comment about Vabbi…

Thanks for the matchup Fissure of Woe, cya in 3 weeks probably.

Grandmaster Tyldor
Leader of Business Class [BC]

in Match-ups

Verach.3789

Ah, are you sure it wasn’t Dawns to the east of the Garrison? Because I was leading that 2 hour siege :P

I’ve also never seen that much siege, where we got that supply from I don’t know, there were arrow carts, trebuchets, catapults and ballistas EVERYWHERE.

But thanks for the really good fight, we really enjoyed that and it’s been the first proper balanced fight I have been in ever.

Also Vabbi are kitten ferocious when they organise themselves, we’ve been rolled by Vabbi twice this week when their guilds actually organised a night and kicked kitten . Just like what we did on the Thursday.

Hope to see you around in the future maybe when we have more people turning up in WvW, good luck with your matchup.

Also, kindly don’t advertise in our server with three commander tags trying to take members from our server at 3AM, it’s hard enough WvWing as it is in FoW without other servers sabotaging our efforts to make WvW playable for people of the Fissure. Your friend tried to dress it up nobly, but it is still a selfish act for the detriment of FoW. I tried to be polite as I could be, but after you left and got two more of your commander friends from your guild to advertise in our LA, that annoyed me. I tried to remain civil, but if I seemed overly rude, my apologies. But that doesn’t change what you guys tried to do BoBH.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krosan.2890

Krosan.2890

Who was it that was advertising on your server?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Turel.6849

Turel.6849

So i might be necroing this thread.

But i wanted to speak about what happened during the seige of Dawn’s Eyrie on thursday. Ok so we held double are number and the battle lasted for like 2 hours my self Sai fanghallow & Alara where commanding at that time. before we took fissure of woe garrison off you..

Now for every one who was in that battle it was great fun and i enjoyed every second of it but what spoiled it for me was when 3 commander’s who i think were from BBoH came to fissure of woe trying to recruit people who participated in that battle.

That spoiled the enjoyable experience & fishing/recruiting for members on different servers doesn’t make things better for servers that already have a lower pop

in Match-ups

Posted by: nagymbear.5280

nagymbear.5280

Soooo… you guys wanna set up some duels? Its never too early, I’m sure we’ll meet again come Friday.

Khert Devileyes – Ranger / Mano Negra – Thief / Nagymbear – Warrior /
Elona Bonechill – Necro / Fionna Gymirdottier – Guard /// RoF

in Match-ups

Royce Melborn.3276

haha made me lol. Thanks mate

Ruins of Surmia (EU)
[Jd] Jam Death
“Work, Hustle, Kill”

in Match-ups