6/7 DragonBrand/Blackgate/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Teamkiller.4315

Teamkiller.4315

Dear JQ

I was the agg guardian you killed inside the molvekan delve. Thank you for all the salutes!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Just wish the T1s would stop double teaming a T2 I mean really come on, then again even after your double teaming we still managed to grab SM 3 in a few hours time so I guess you have to double team to break a dragon. Took Fa and Tc 3 weeks to figure that out.

FA and TC were still clobbering each other when you joined tier 2. We started to actually fight you 3 weeks later.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sophtspoken.9062

Sophtspoken.9062

so I guess the fact that they only show up in our third at diff towers within 30seconds of each other is just a mear coincidence, or that each server (BG and JQ) hold the exact same amount of territories in our BL is just coincidence too, or that we don’t don’t see either side in our 3rd besides taking camps and suddenly both zergs hit us at the same time is pure hapinstance, simple fact is you guys relize we are a threat and have to double team us because you arnt ready for us

Ansitheris-80 Human Guard Dragon Brand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

We aren’t a threat to JQ or BG… Is this serious?

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Sophtspoken.9062

I mean come on if you’re going to do it at least own up to it don’t be kids about it

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

We aren’t a threat to JQ or BG… Is this serious?

I think hes super serial!

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in Match-ups

Sophtspoken.9062

We aren’t a threat to BG they have way more coverage than we do and feels like just more people even during our prime times, JQ though feels pretty week and their players feel lacking in skill I’ve been on my uplvled guard since the reset and can say I’ve 1v1 and 1v2 a number of their 80s, without the double teaming I have no doubt that we would lead them in points. Also doesn’t help that a lot of people have withdrawn from wvw this given the match up and the immediate onset of double teaming.

in Match-ups

Posted by: loquacious.2915

loquacious.2915

Just wish the T1s would stop double teaming a T2 I mean really come on, then again even after your double teaming we still managed to grab SM 3 in a few hours time so I guess you have to double team to break a dragon. Took Fa and Tc 3 weeks to figure that out.

hahahahahahahahaha

If that makes you feel better…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

Sophtspoken, sorry bro but you’re not going to get a lot of DB to back you up on this one. Yes, this morning both JQ and BG were attacking our inner DB Garrison at the same time. Both servers confirmed that it made sense for them to do so because it was an easy target. Turned out not as easy as either thought (hehehe). An hour after that battle BG owned half of our BL and JQ maybe a camp and tower. So BG fought JQ on our BL to get those points.

Then a couple hours ago we (DB) made a push for our own BL and captured most of it. I think neither JQ nor BG liked that, and pushed back. The result is what you see now. To me it seems each server is taking points as a matter of opportunity. It’s called going after the low hanging fruit, and that’s us.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

in Match-ups

loquacious.2915

Sophtspoken, you are one thing to JQ and BG.

Free wall repair. That’s all. Remember that next time you “take” SMC.

in Match-ups

Zikory.6871

Sophtspoken, Most of the commanders I have ran with this week are opportunists. We hit what is best for us. If we see JQ hitting DB were going to do the same because it splits your forces and makes you pick what you want to keep. JQ does the same with us. Then at some point either we (BG) or JQ will try to back cap the other to gain on PPT. If DB had the coverage to push either of us you would see a 2v1 in your favor. Fact of the matter is DB just doesn’t have the coverage to match both BG and JQ.

In all the tier 1 matches (SoR/JQ/BG) there is consistent 2v1s all the time because your looking for a PPT gain. Hitting a target that is preoccupied with another force make them easy targets.

Trust me when I say there is no 2v1 on DB plan.

I would like to say that even know DB isn’t doing well on PPT, you guy can definitely put up a fight. Its been a blast fighting you guys and I’m looking forward to some great fights the rest of the week!

Zikory – Retired Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaimick.5109

Kaimick.5109

When did this happen? Please explain where this happen I was commanding from 9 am till 3pm PST and I never once lost it, in fact I rember DB commign in a few times and me destorying them.

So Please enlighten me as to when you took SM 3 times at all today (6/10/13) If your talking about earlier in the match up I let you take it once, as I already said, Why? Because I knew it I could take it back in 3 minutes, which I did, and it was a free wall repair from the hard core JQ trebers 4 life.

At any fact great fights today JQ and probs to DB on holding Jerifers maybe next time my pugs will get their heads out their kitten long enough to build and supress ; -)

Also my hat goes off to JQ for the presistance in trying to take Durious and SM, we enjoyed your bags, and my celstial dye and exotics are glad to find their new home

Also I didn’t once bother with DB all day unless you came into SM or took a camp, that is when I needed to put you in time out. Also you should ask JQ how many times I messed up theri Hostile take over of WC or Aldons.

Lord Kaimick – Ruin Commander – Blackgate server

(edited by Kaimick.5109)

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

It is pretty boring indeed. I propose some GvGs to brighten up the mood. Agg, RE and TG are some of the best DB guilds in GvG.

Is TW the best JQ has on offer, or are there others? Personally, I’d love to see RE vs. (any JQ guild). How about BG?

[SF] from Jade Quarry are very competent at GvG. They beat [Agg] 3-0 in a GvG match not too long ago, I don’t know if they are the best in JQ at GvG but they are certainly very good. But I’d love to watch a [TW] vs [SF], can’t recall if they have faced each other in GvG before?

Nope, SF don’t wanna fight us.
But we’ve got GvG’s scheduled throughout the week with DB’s headliners. They’ll be recorded and posted to the forum so you don’t have to spectate or miss out. We’re a bit short on numbers though unfortunately, not all of TW came over.

in Match-ups

Sophtspoken.9062

When did this happen? Please explain where this happen I was commanding from 9 am till 3pm PST and I never once lost it, in fact I rember DB commign in a few times and me destorying them.

So Please enlighten me as to when you took SM 3 times at all today (6/10/13) If your talking about earlier in the match up I let you take it once, as I already said, Why? Because I knew it I could take it back in 3 minutes, which I did, and it was a free wall repair from the hard core JQ trebers 4 life.

At any fact great fights today JQ and probs to DB on holding Jerifers maybe next time my pugs will get their heads out their kitten long enough to build and supress ; -)

Also my hat goes off to JQ for the presistance in trying to take Durious and SM, we enjoyed your bags, and my celstial dye and exotics are glad to find their new home

Also I didn’t once bother with DB all day unless you came into SM or took a camp, that is when I needed to put you in time out. Also you should ask JQ how many times I messed up theri Hostile take over of WC or Aldons.

Lord Kaimick – Ruin Commander – Blackgate server

Woulda been around 5-8pm pst 6/9/13 not 6/10/13 that we grabbed sm like 3 times, and as “honorable” as you are trying to sound the fact remains that yes JQ has been the main aggressor on SMC today your team never once pushed against them besides when the broke in and you pushed them out , and JQ has not capped a single tower of yours or even pushed for a single tower of yours all day, I understand that we have low numbers and that you rely heavily on out numbering who you are attacking but you easily out number JQ too.

(edited by Sophtspoken.9062)

in Match-ups

Posted by: PredatoR.5247

PredatoR.5247

It is pretty boring indeed. I propose some GvGs to brighten up the mood. Agg, RE and TG are some of the best DB guilds in GvG.

Is TW the best JQ has on offer, or are there others? Personally, I’d love to see RE vs. (any JQ guild). How about BG?

[SF] from Jade Quarry are very competent at GvG. They beat [Agg] 3-0 in a GvG match not too long ago, I don’t know if they are the best in JQ at GvG but they are certainly very good. But I’d love to watch a [TW] vs [SF], can’t recall if they have faced each other in GvG before?

we had a rematch in which we beat SF and they refused to gvg afterwards again.
I think the main reason being is that SF preferably plays to WvW instead of GvG.

Jericho The Usurper[Agg] – Aggression

in Match-ups

Posted by: Secta.9408

Secta.9408

Dear JQ

I was the agg guardian you killed inside the molvekan delve. Thank you for all the salutes!

WE HUGGED TOO HARD.

<3

Secta/Girsu || Shadow Gypsies || Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

I mean come on if you’re going to do it at least own up to it don’t be kids about it

I’m pretty sure this person isn’t even on Db… this is the first time I’ve seen him/her post.

in Match-ups

loquacious.2915

Woulda been around 5-8pm pst 6/9/13 not 6/10/13 that we grabbed sm like 3 times, and as “honorable” as you are trying to sound the fact remains that yes JQ has been the main aggressor on SMC today your team never once pushed against them besides when the broke in and you pushed them out , and JQ has not capped a single tower of yours or even pushed for a single tower of yours all day, I understand that we have low numbers and that you rely heavily on out numbering who you are attacking but you easily out number JQ too.

This is hilarious…

in Match-ups

loquacious.2915

We aren’t a threat to BG they have way more coverage than we do and feels like just more people even during our prime times, JQ though feels pretty week and their players feel lacking in skill I’ve been on my uplvled guard since the reset and can say I’ve 1v1 and 1v2 a number of their 80s, without the double teaming I have no doubt that we would lead them in points. Also doesn’t help that a lot of people have withdrawn from wvw this given the match up and the immediate onset of double teaming.

You aren’t a threat to JQ or BG in YOUR prime time. You are a high school team playing in the NFL.

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

WvW being updated? Is anyone inside at all? Maybe ANet did emergency match making.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Strippling.3524

Strippling.3524

I think the main reason being is that SF preferably plays to WvW instead of GvG.

Did you beat them 3-0?

Talons [BT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

You aren’t a threat to JQ or BG in YOUR prime time. You are a high school team playing in the NFL.

You insult people like a 12 year old, what’s up with that?

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

loquacious.2915

Do better as a commander on your server and you wouldn’t have a problem.

in Match-ups

EnRohbi.2187

I think you misunderstood me.
I have no problem.

The fights are great this week, and I don’t give two kittens about the score.

I just think you’re very uninspired as a forum troll. I find it funny.

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Sophtspoken.9062

Last time I checked it doesn’t take 2 NFL teams to beat high schoolers, so which is it are you not as good as you wana believe or are we better than you thought? And if we are high schoolers why would a big time wvw guild like RE leave NLF to play high school ball?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

Last time I checked it doesn’t take 2 NFL teams to beat high schoolers, so which is it are you not as good as you wana believe or are we better than you thought? And if we are high schoolers why would a big time wvw guild like RE leave NLF to play high school ball?

Why are you throwing RE into this? What guild are you even in on DB?

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

loquacious.2915

I think you misunderstood me.
I have no problem.

The fights are great this week, and I don’t give two kittens about the score.

I just think you’re very uninspired as a forum troll. I find it funny.

Telling it how it is isn’t trolling.

in Match-ups

Eviator.9746

These last several posts are just lame. There’s no content here.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)

in Match-ups

EnRohbi.2187

These last several posts are just lame. There’s no content here.

I agree, I decided to back out before I got sucked into a whole thing about it

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: lollasaurus.1457

lollasaurus.1457

Did you beat them 3-0?

From what I remember the GvG was interrupted by a large amount of FEAR from SoR, and a big kitten storm occurred on the forums afterward. I don’t think they went further than 1 round. A rematch between the two would be fun to watch though.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

So guys, just had a realisation, Dragon Bash is tomorrow!

Lets all celebrate Dragon Bash by bashing us some Dragonbrand!

Haha jokes, just thought it was ironic

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Eviator.9746

I first heard of Dragon Bash in this forum yesterday, and I really thought it was a smashing of DB, and I was sad

in Match-ups

Sophtspoken.9062

Why are you throwing RE into this? What guild are you even in on DB?

I will say I’m not a part of RE but im not bringing my guild into this either, but its no secret RE left JQ for DB.

in Match-ups

Posted by: TIMMEH.8106

TIMMEH.8106

don’t sweat it DB. You guys are doing ok. You have better coverage then whats actually showing up though. You have fair weathers hurting you. As someone that has some experience fighting you guys, your doing fine.

Weilf
[BT] Black Talons
Ele

in Match-ups

EnRohbi.2187

don’t sweat it DB. You guys are doing ok. You have better coverage then whats actually showing up though. You have fair weathers hurting you. As someone that has some experience fighting you guys, your doing fine.

I’ve been having a great time this week, and have put more hours into wvw than I have in months now.

We’re doing about exactly as well as I expected we’d do against JQ and BG.
But there are fights happening everywhere, and I can weave between roaming, small group combat and zerg warfare anytime I want.

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

So guys, just had a realisation, Dragon Bash is tomorrow!

Lets all celebrate Dragon Bash by bashing us some Dragonbrand!

Haha jokes, just thought it was ironic

Deal, we take their Bay and you take their hills

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: virtue.7235

virtue.7235

Last nights GvG action vs [Pro]
thanks for the fun fights!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaAoxO6HQog

Serane – D/D Elementalist [Agg]
[Agg] WvW – http://www.youtube.com/user/SeraneGW2
Server? We move a lot.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

so I guess the fact that they only show up in our third at diff towers within 30seconds of each other is just a mear coincidence, or that each server (BG and JQ) hold the exact same amount of territories in our BL is just coincidence too, or that we don’t don’t see either side in our 3rd besides taking camps and suddenly both zergs hit us at the same time is pure hapinstance, simple fact is you guys relize we are a threat and have to double team us because you arnt ready for us

I don’t think this guy is from DB. His posting history shows that he hasn’t posted before on forums until he started trollin this thread

This 2v1 crying should stop. Both JQ and BG are capable of capturing DB territory on their own. They don’t need to 2v1. Same thing happened with TC/FA…. just get over it.

Dragonbrand

(edited by Calvin.5380)

in Match-ups

loquacious.2915

What?!?!?!?! Hahahaha

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

Last nights GvG action vs [Pro]
thanks for the fun fights!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaAoxO6HQog

Score is Agg 6 : Pro 0

Is this the same Pro guild that camps the bridge between briar and lake?

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Need not to argue much about TW transferring to JQ. From my point of view, they are just love drama, they want their existence in tier 1 that they so obsessed and spent gold to transfer. It is really okay, they only give a bad name to themselves and embarass JQ www players. well, both two servers probably won`t care but we all know and witness this biggest joke in www history.
So what if this week JQ lost with the help of the strongest guild fron sor? Will that be BG/DB >SOR+JQ? What if they won? that means JQ couldn`t win without SOR. win or lose, it doesn`t benefit JQ, BG and DB should be happy about that. No matter what the result is, the loser will never be any of this two servers.
TW, nice play, do you really hate JQ that much? I hate JQ but I never really thought of coming up with such a brilliant idea. I would rather fight fair and square tho.

love it dude says not to argue about tw then continues to QQ about tw

BTW if we went with some of the logic of some of u about sor and jq 2v1 BG because tw went to jq for the fights then isn’t it 3v2 since kn and fa went to BG ?

telling everyone that so they dont have to talk about TW anymore.
and did you graduate from primary? these guilds PERMANENTLY transferred to BG and no more KN or FA. Are you telling me TW tranferred permanently as well? Great news! Spread the word!

You’re so astonishingly stuck up on the PPT/SCORE and hate for SoR/JQ that you’ve yet to realize that TW honestly gives zero kittens about scores. They transferred to JQ because they wanted fights that T2 is not providing. They told ALL our guild leaders in TS. You have no clue what you are talking about, because you’re an outsider looking in. You are neither on JQ nor SoR.

To: BG folks who are QQing about TW

I find it amazing that you’re even QQing about it. I would invite it as a fight. More guilds = more fights. The fact that you even QQ about this just shows that you’re completely stuck up on the score/SoR & JQ and don’t care about the fights.

And seriously, these conspiracy theories with JQ and SoR? L.M.F.A.O.

Are you angry and kitten ed and mad when people talking bad about your god TW? It sounds like you are so panic and desperately wanted to defend them. I am sorry about that.
Dear, I dont care if Indo informed all SOR guilds, this week tier 1 is not about SOR so I can`t really give a kitten about them. This is the fight between guilds from db/bg/jq not sor. I dont care if TW just transferred for fight or whatsoever. If their action affects the score it means sor guild has meddled in and it is no more about 3 servers.
And it gives me a laugh when you talked like Indo/SOR owns this game and as long as he informed Sor about his decision, he can do whatever he wants, join in the fight which is not belong to him, changing the result. By changing I mean regardless BG win or lose, affecting ppt means changing. Every decision has its consequences. Big or small, good or bad. Self-fishly join a fight which is not yours and affecting the rating of jq and db because he thinks it is fun only convinces me that…he is childish.

You seem kitten. Maybe someone got slapped by TW a little too much

Anything new? other than use TW to shield urself? Not very creative. This is not SOR tier by the way. You and TW really so desperately want attention from us? poor baby. Why were you here. Why am I even replying you? Oh by the way, could you deliver a message to TW? I dont think they know how to respect their opponents that is TC and SOS. Calling the tier boring and transferring out “temporarily” to look for fun definitely not something human being should give respect to. It is like Lionel Messi sitting on the field when he is supposed to play in the game.
Sorry Messi, didn`t mean to compare you to that asura, I know you are human.

Let the hate flow through you and let it make you a better player, so maybe next time you won’t die and rally the enemy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiff.8157

Kiff.8157

Need not to argue much about TW transferring to JQ. From my point of view, they are just love drama, they want their existence in tier 1 that they so obsessed and spent gold to transfer. It is really okay, they only give a bad name to themselves and embarass JQ www players. well, both two servers probably won`t care but we all know and witness this biggest joke in www history.
So what if this week JQ lost with the help of the strongest guild fron sor? Will that be BG/DB >SOR+JQ? What if they won? that means JQ couldn`t win without SOR. win or lose, it doesn`t benefit JQ, BG and DB should be happy about that. No matter what the result is, the loser will never be any of this two servers.
TW, nice play, do you really hate JQ that much? I hate JQ but I never really thought of coming up with such a brilliant idea. I would rather fight fair and square tho.

BTW if we went with some of the logic of some of u about sor and jq 2v1 BG because tw went to jq for the fights then isn’t it 3v2 since kn and fa went to BG ?

and did you graduate from primary? these guilds PERMANENTLY transferred to BG and no more KN or FA. Are you telling me TW tranferred permanently as well? Great news! Spread the word!

You’re so astonishingly stuck up on the PPT/SCORE and hate for SoR/JQ that you’ve yet to realize that TW honestly gives zero kittens about scores. They transferred to JQ because they wanted fights that T2 is not providing. They told ALL our guild leaders in TS. You have no clue what you are talking about, because you’re an outsider looking in. You are neither on JQ nor SoR.

I find it amazing that you’re even QQing about it. I would invite it as a fight. More guilds = more fights. The fact that you even QQ about this just shows that you’re completely stuck up on the score/SoR & JQ and don’t care about the fights.

Are you angry and kitten ed and mad when people talking bad about your god TW? It sounds like you are so panic and desperately wanted to defend them. I am sorry about that.
Dear, I dont care if Indo informed all SOR guilds, this week tier 1 is not about SOR so I can`t really give a kitten about them. This is the fight between guilds from db/bg/jq not sor. I dont care if TW just transferred for fight or whatsoever. If their action affects the score it means sor guild has meddled in and it is no more about 3 servers.
And it gives me a laugh when you talked like Indo/SOR owns this game and as long as he informed Sor about his decision, he can do whatever he wants, join in the fight which is not belong to him, changing the result. By changing I mean regardless BG win or lose, affecting ppt means changing. Every decision has its consequences. Big or small, good or bad. Self-fishly join a fight which is not yours and affecting the rating of jq and db because he thinks it is fun only convinces me that…he is childish.

Anything new? other than use TW to shield urself? Not very creative. This is not SOR tier by the way. You and TW really so desperately want attention from us? poor baby. Why were you here. Why am I even replying you? Oh by the way, could you deliver a message to TW? I dont think they know how to respect their opponents that is TC and SOS. Calling the tier boring and transferring out “temporarily” to look for fun definitely not something human being should give respect to. It is like Lionel Messi sitting on the field when he is supposed to play in the game.

Let the hate flow through you and let it make you a better player, so maybe next time you won’t die and rally the enemy

meh……i feel sorry when someone cant differentiate “hate” and “despise”….poor sor attention seeker…lemme spare you some

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

I have to know who this is. This was the funniest thing ever.

JQ had just repelled us from their garrison and I managed to break out and end up on that cliff. I was there for a minute or two just watching JQ’s movements, but apparently I overstayed my welcome. This elementalist drops on me and immediately tries to knock me off with that ball-of-lightning skill and I hit him with Banish at the same time. Fortunately I had my back to the cliff side, but my god I couldn’t stop laughing.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

meh……i feel sorry when someone cant differentiate “hate” and “despise”….poor sor attention seeker…lemme spare you some

Thanks. Now I just need some gold to make my legendary.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skapocalypse.5236

Skapocalypse.5236

Waiting for WvW to go back up this happens when in fractals.

XD you’ll never see this again.

http://imageshack.us/a/img829/3447/gw110u.jpg

Impressive Freg Crossing, Impressive.

Skapocalypse/SkaP

in Match-ups

Zikory.6871

GO FC! Were rooting for ya!

Zikory – Retired Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Fun fights on DB BL!~

Very fierce snuggles are located there right now!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

GO FC! Were rooting for ya!

this reminds me of a star trek mirror universe plot

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

Sophtspoken.9062

3 trebs and a full on zerg for a unforted tower against an outmanned server cmon BG you gota be better than that, wait no you’re not

in Match-ups

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

I don’t think BG has the ability to not Zerg anymore. They just have THAT many playing WvW now. And yet, there were BG Guilds recruiting in the LA overflows earlier. #smh

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.