Fixed

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

6/7 DragonBrand/Blackgate/Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

Actually, BG’s current server meta is in response to the map-cap size zergs SOR has been using for months. Unfortunately though we are not fighting SOR currently, habits die hard.

In fact, BG uses multi-commander and two split groups much more often then either of the other “tier 1” servers.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreamciqul.4617

Kreamciqul.4617

RISE had a lot of fun at DB BL north camp, thanks guys

[RISE]
Necromancer
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

Gotta give a /bow and /highfive to RISE from BG on DBBL this afternoon (for me it’s afternoon). You were showing great coordination in Titan outnumbered 2 (DB PUGs) to 1 (RISE). I think a lot of people, those who have never seen a GvG, were surprised by the effectiveness of a moving stack. You were very difficult to kill in such a formation, and a lot of people who didn’t know how to fight it died. Hopefully our PUGs learned something from that, and when the commander asks people to stack, they actually stack!

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

(edited by Eviator.9746)

in Match-ups

Posted by: vluhd.7562

vluhd.7562

Gotta give a /bow and /highfive to RISE from BG on DBBL this afternoon (for me it’s afternoon). You were showing great coordination in Titan outnumbered 2 (DB PUGs) to 1 (RISE). I think a lot of people, those who have never seen a GvG, were surprised by the effectiveness of a moving stack. You were very difficult to kill in such a formation, and a lot of people who didn’t know how to fight it died. Hopefully our PUGs learned something from that, and when the commander asks people to stack, they actually stack!

IGN: Toxicodendron Vox
Dragonriders [DR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Driftasaurus.1845

Driftasaurus.1845

Thank you very much for the compliment! We really enjoyed ourselves, RISE appreciates you DB guys coming out to fight

[Commander] Zandon – Warrior
Zandarr The Legend – Guardian | My Curse – Necromancer
Officer Of Primordus Virtus [RISE] Sanctum Of Rall Bronze Raider

in Match-ups

Posted by: MSUspartan.5403

MSUspartan.5403

Thanks for the shout out!

Boon Killer [RISE]
Necromancer
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Akio.1749

Akio.1749

Forum zerg just ran through.

Good fights so far, keep it up JQ and DB.

SoR
[RISE] Balls Deep Crew
[TW] Member

in Match-ups

Eviator.9746

Man I would love to follow Sophtspoken around and see what must be very sportsmanlike and balanced gameplay, based upon his posts.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)

(edited by Eviator.9746)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sophtspoken.9062

Sophtspoken.9062

I mean I get that you guys are garbage without a massive zerg but cmon this is just embarasing

Ansitheris-80 Human Guard Dragon Brand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thayel.1236

Thayel.1236

I don’t post much, but I gotta give props to DB. You guys are over matched against us (BG) and JQ, yet you are not just laying down and playing dead. The fights I have been in with you have been some of the best and most fun in a long time. Even with your lack of numbers you are a force to be reckoned with and you should feel proud of how you have been doing against the #2 and #3 servers. /bow

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

I mean I get that you guys are garbage without a massive zerg but cmon this is just embarasing

Come on Sophtspoken, you make me disappoint. Here I thought you were going to be a classy forum warrior but all you got it the same you’re bad, were good routine. All those times needing to respawn must be adding up that repair bill. On the up side at least get breaks to come here and post. <3

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

(edited by Zikory.6871)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

……“Bash the dragon! Smash the dragon! May it never rise up again!” – Patch Notes

;)

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

……“Bash the dragon! Smash the dragon! May it never rise up again!” – Patch Notes

;)

Get over the obsession it isn’t healthy

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

Come on Sophtspoken, you make me disappoint. Here I thought you were going to be a classy forum warrior but all you got it the same you’re bad, were good routine. All those times needing to respawn must be adding up that repair bill. On the up side at least get breaks to come here and post. <3

Lol agree with this

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrankieBonez.8361

FrankieBonez.8361

As a member of Blackgate server, i have to say that i am quite impressed with how well Dragonbrand is doing. Tier 1 isn’t easy, and DB has been resolute. grats

Guess the definition of “impressed” varies from one to the other.

At present DB is in the bottom 5 for lowest score of all servers and this includes EU. At present they ticking at 90.

http://mos.millenium.org/na

Put any of those servers up against Dragonbrand and we will beat them and you will laugh at us for having an easy match-up. Put any of servers against BG and JQ and they won’t even break 20k because of a titanic population and coverage difference.

What’s your point? You’ll rag on Dragonbrand no matter what we do.

Overlord Sorin | Sorin Rising | Ansorin
Elephant Ambush [EA] | Dragonbrand | GW2 YouTube!

in Match-ups

FrankieBonez.8361

;)

It all makes sense now . . . Fuzzion is a closet RPer who was just getting ready for the Dragon Bash content!

Nah, but seriously – Anet hates Dragonbrand.

XD

in Match-ups

Posted by: lani.7431

lani.7431

I’m sure I will open up a huge can of worms on this one but… Why is BG war council on DB recruiting? And NA of all things? Just curious.

We’re rather flattered… but really?

Lani [Krew] – BP
Former [EA] DB Commander

(edited by lani.7431)

in Match-ups

Sophtspoken.9062

I’m not saying DB so good infact DB is really just as bad as BG just in different ways, DB has some skilled players but don’t co op for crap and don’t listen to commanders for jack, Bg is just full of bad players that have to zerg zerg zerg to get anywhere. I’m sorry but 3 80s having to blow all their cc on an uplvled guardian and the guardian still walking away is just bad

in Match-ups

Posted by: kevinskyrider.3271

kevinskyrider.3271

I’m sure I will open up a huge can of worms on this one but… Why is BG war council on DB recruiting?

If you’re in LA, you’re probably in overflow because of the Dragon Bash.

Blackgate

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

I’m not saying DB so good infact DB is really just as bad as BG just in different ways, DB has some skilled players but don’t co op for crap and don’t listen to commanders for jack, Bg is just full of bad players that have to zerg zerg zerg to get anywhere. I’m sorry but 3 80s having to blow all their cc on an uplvled guardian and the guardian still walking away is just bad

So wait three people means the entire server of BG suck?

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

lani.7431

I’m sure I will open up a huge can of worms on this one but… Why is BG war council on DB recruiting?

I won’t get into the circumstances but just curious why you guys feel you need more NA?

Lani [Krew] – BP
Former [EA] DB Commander

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

Probably gona lose posting privleges soon because the mod on here are a bunch of up tight kitten kittens and have to protect the kittenty kids

Becareful mate, PRISM is watchin you

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

lani.7431

I won’t get into the circumstances but just curious why you guys feel you need more NA?

Perhaps you misread the chat and it was actually a guild just posting their recruiting msg?

Lol,

No, I did not. So… why NA? Bg just want to be #1?

Lani [Krew] – BP
Former [EA] DB Commander

(edited by lani.7431)

in Match-ups

Sophtspoken.9062

So wait three people means the entire server of BG suck?

I’ve spent 8+ hours a day in eb since reset and from what I’ve seen BG can’t do anything to us without WAY out manning us or double teaming us with JQ which is just sad. At least as far as EB goes

in Match-ups

Eviator.9746

I’ve spent 8+ hours a day in eb since reset and from what I’ve seen BG can’t do anything to us without WAY out manning us or double teaming us with JQ which is just sad. At least as far as EB goes

Have you never followed a 30+ man zerg to take an undefended camp or tower? The way I see it, if you are winning the numbers game, might as well use that to your advantage. I certainly wouldn’t say “hey look 10 DB taking QL, can a squad of 10 people or less please stop them?”

Oh, and you can be sure that BG has fairweathers just like any other server. So some of those people you are complaining about might not be too confident in their WvW skills, and need backup from people who know what they’re doing.

Lastly, you sound bitter. You clearly are not enjoying your time, yet you are spending 8 hours a day in EB. Maybe your time is better spent elsewhere. I’m not saying this to troll, I just think you might have an addiction problem, and I’m trying to help.

(edited by Eviator.9746)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Huggalump.1739

Huggalump.1739

if we could not kill each other in Obsidian Sanctum that would be great

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

Perhaps you misread the chat and it was actually a guild just posting their recruiting msg?

Did you know Lani has spidey senses that tingle whenever somebody recruits? She gets all antsy about it. Check her post history.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

in Match-ups

lani.7431

Did you know Lani has spidey senses that tingle whenever somebody recruits? She gets all antsy about it. Check her post history.

I love my stalkers. Actually, it was my guild being targeted for recruitment so didn’t get to use my spidey senses. Once again didn’t want to get into the circumstance but was curious as to why BG is recruiting?

Lani [Krew] – BP
Former [EA] DB Commander

(edited by lani.7431)

in Match-ups

Eviator.9746

Actually, it was my guild being targeted for recruitment so didn’t get to use my spidey senses.

How silly. Everyone knows EA is one of the “core” DB guilds that will never leave DB.

in Match-ups

Usagi.4835

I love my stalkers. Actually, it was my guild being targeted for recruitment so didn’t get to use my spidey senses.

Lol don’t get ahead of yourself. I’m keeping up to date with the thread, not you.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Lol,

They have attrition issues.
Personally I think KnT are space ranchers with a booming businesz in soyulent green.
They seem to be the only players that don’t disappear with time on BG

(edited by LetoII.3782)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Strippling.3524

Strippling.3524

Lol,

Fail troll bait.

This is cute, coming from a DB player, considering that DB has recieved more NA players in the last 2 months than any other server.

Talons [BT]

in Match-ups

lani.7431

Lol,

Fail troll bait.

This is cute, coming from a DB player, considering that DB has recieved more NA players in the last 2 months than any other server.

I’m not trolling but believe what you like. I’ll just go on assuming BG is recruiting NA because they want to beat SoR.

Lani [Krew] – BP
Former [EA] DB Commander

(edited by lani.7431)

in Match-ups

lani.7431

I love my stalkers. Actually, it was my guild being targeted for recruitment so didn’t get to use my spidey senses.

Lol don’t get ahead of yourself. I’m keeping up to date with the thread, not you.

That’s what my stalkers always say.

Lani [Krew] – BP
Former [EA] DB Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

So much prettier then me. =)

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Usagi.4835

You keep telling yourself that. If you really were curious, you would PM someone and not bring it up in the thread in an attempt to start drama (not that there’s a lack of it in this thread). People really should check your post history.

Or maybe I’m stalking Pot. ♥

in Match-ups

lani.7431

You keep telling yourself that. If you really were curious, you would PM someone and not bring it up in the thread in an attempt to start drama (not that there’s a lack of it in this thread). People really should check your post history.

Or maybe I’m stalking Pot. ♥

Your obsession with me is the only drama here. Go on deny it all you like. I love you regardless. You have successfully derailed my question that was purely based on curiosity to try and belittle me.

Lani [Krew] – BP
Former [EA] DB Commander

(edited by lani.7431)

in Match-ups

Usagi.4835

Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

in Match-ups

Sophtspoken.9062

Have you never followed a 30+ man zerg to take an undefended camp or tower? The way I see it, if you are winning the numbers game, might as well use that to your advantage. I certainly wouldn’t say “hey look 10 DB taking QL, can a squad of 10 people or less please stop them?”

Oh, and you can be sure that BG has fairweathers just like any other server. So some of those people you are complaining about might not be too confident in their WvW skills, and need backup from people who know what they’re doing.

Lastly, you sound bitter. You clearly are not enjoying your time, yet you are spending 8 hours a day in EB. Maybe your time is better spent elsewhere. I’m not saying this to troll, I just think you might have an addiction problem, and I’m trying to help.

generally I don’t spend this much time in eb but this was week T1 and I personally have not seen T1 before . Everyone said we were going to get rolled we are going to lose ect ect and true enough we are getting rolled but T1 just isn’t as impressive as I had hoped theyd be maby that’s my issue just didn’t live to the hype

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

Usagi always reminds me of the “Unagi” episode from FRIENDS:

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

generally I don’t spend this much time in eb but this was week T1 and I personally have not seen T1 before . Everyone said we were going to get rolled we are going to lose ect ect and true enough we are getting rolled but T1 just isn’t as impressive as I had hoped theyd be maby that’s my issue just didn’t live to the hype

It’s ok DB. Every server has one, we understand.

in Match-ups

FrankieBonez.8361

Actually, it was my guild being targeted for recruitment so didn’t get to use my spidey senses.

How silly. Everyone knows EA is one of the “core” DB guilds that will never leave DB.

or will we? dun dun duuuuunnnnnn.

kidding – EA = DB for life.

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

What are the core db guilds that will never leave DB aside from EA?

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

Calvin.5380

lol yeah. I’m not even sure which server he’s from. Yesterday was his first day on the forums. I feel pity for all the pain he has endured.

Dragonbrand

(edited by Calvin.5380)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mister Mustard.7203

Mister Mustard.7203

Probably gona lose posting privleges soon because the mod on here are a bunch of up tight kitten kittens and have to protect the kittenty kids

Can’t happen soon enough.

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

Thats kind of you, but TBH I dont think he is from Db. Our trolls are much more eloquent and manipulative. This guy is rather heavy handed. And this is the first week i have seen him in the match thread.

in Match-ups

Posted by: CreativeAnarchy.6324

CreativeAnarchy.6324

LOL at all the 2v1 stuff. It is a 3 way match. We all get double teamed at some point.

LOL at Sophtspoken. You really need to get a clue.

I speak for my self and no one else. Only fools believe they speak for a majority.

in Match-ups

Calvin.5380

What are the core db guilds that will never leave DB aside from EA?

Relax, bro. All guilds in DB are core, and don’t hold any lifelong grudges.

May you find peace in life.

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gerby.6219

Gerby.6219

Intense fights [Agg] Good job to everyone who participated.

Hm