6/7 Fort Aspenwood/Maguuma/Ehmry Bay

in Match-ups

Posted by: JaNordy.6149

JaNordy.6149

Fight club on night 1, and I remember FleaBay and Asspainedwoods to go to JP alot. This should be a good week.

http://i.imgur.com/crjXbtV.jpg

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

Was fun on reset Ehmry Bay!

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

Fight club on night 1, and I remember FleaBay and Asspainedwoods to go to JP alot. This should be a good week.

:D I see me

in Match-ups

Posted by: llkoolaid.8204

llkoolaid.8204

Wow, those names are impressive. I’m sure it took you a while to think them up… Still better than that stupid Ego Bay… some idiot came up with last week.
You’re a JP camper?!? Scum of all scum..

-Rent-a-Gollum- call 555-kalkz
80MES – Dr Sweet Cheeks/80WAR – Jegudiel
80GRD – Sir Sweet Cheeks/80ELE – D J Diddles

in Match-ups

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

No, he protects the JP.

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in Match-ups

Posted by: llkoolaid.8204

llkoolaid.8204

No, he protects the JP.

From Dragons?

-Rent-a-Gollum- call 555-kalkz
80MES – Dr Sweet Cheeks/80WAR – Jegudiel
80GRD – Sir Sweet Cheeks/80ELE – D J Diddles

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

No, he protects the JP.

From Dragons?

Imagine that

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

in Match-ups

Posted by: generalraccoon.3857

generalraccoon.3857

E Bay person here… Just got out of Eternal…. dang killing FA is tiring (and i mean in a good way, a compliment, not insult), theres so many of em. Hell of a fight! I just had to come here and post my appreciation for such awesome fights.

in Match-ups

Posted by: JaNordy.6149

JaNordy.6149

Fleabay and Asspainwood please come to JP, there is treasure, you guys both have ports up top.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bee.6239

Bee.6239

Ebay: How many people do you have in that zerg in your home bl with [REKZ] jesus!

in Match-ups

Posted by: itohead.2749

itohead.2749

Ebay: How many people do you have in that zerg in your home bl with [REKZ] jesus!

we average 23-30 brehhh. we all run summon power suits!

[FLCL]
80 Ele 80 Engi
one man guild

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gorefiend.9675

Gorefiend.9675

Just curious, but is it usual for t2 servers to throw bodies at something and wipe for hours on end?

D/D, Staff Elementalist

in Match-ups

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

Thanks for the fun fights in Mag BL today Ebay and FA. I wrapped up that session around +1500 kills… Possibly a new record.

Major props to several ebay guilds that run into open field fights instead of running away from them.

Just curious, but is it usual for t2 servers to throw bodies at something and wipe for hours on end?

We’re just as baffled by this on Mag as you all are I think. The squishiness of FA zergs is… phenomenal.

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: haiimbelle.3401

haiimbelle.3401

hmm with us we have 23, everyone else is about another 20 or 30 not alot not compared to ur mega zerg voltron doom machine, tho thanks for the farm

hai im belle #1eleNA

[NS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Syktek.7912

Syktek.7912

People just kind of sort of tend to follow us seeing most things we touch tend to die.

Vesper Dawnshield | Guardian

(edited by Syktek.7912)

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

most things we touch tend to die.

So that’s why Rekz doesn’t join in on our group hugs

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

Had a few fun 2v2’s vs [DERP]. Can’t wait to do more :P

(edited by Andy.9137)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Othniel.2537

Othniel.2537

Thief from [pimp] making you rage quit has been the highlight to my night.. thanks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

Thief from [pimp] making you rage quit has been the highlight to my night.. thanks

lol I didn’t rage quit, I’m enjoying myself. Spiked a few of you. Now though you guys are staying together and making things harder

Edit: Oh yeah, and my highlight was watching you get stomped in the GvG’s you had. But, that must be normal to you.

(edited by Tricare.2946)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Benjamin.6235

Benjamin.6235

I must say that I did not miss ebay’s constant attempts at second place. Haven’t run into a server that’s plays anywhere near as bad in that respect.

[DERP] – Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Insane Pancakez.9182

Insane Pancakez.9182

Rest in peace rooster at hills.. I guess maguuma loves you more than us. :/

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fox.3562

Fox.3562

I must say that I did not miss ebay’s constant attempts at second place. Haven’t run into a server that’s plays anywhere near as bad in that respect.

I must not be understanding what you’re trying to say. You don’t like it when servers play WvW? What?

Potato Plant
Good Fights [GF] Mesmer

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

Lol GF, how are you going to whisper me talking crap, then block me? Not going to say names, I would need a Muse to help me come up with who it was because Of Madness….

(edited by Tricare.2946)

in Match-ups

Posted by: CptWheezy.6439

CptWheezy.6439

Hypothetical Conversations:

“Hey – have the other two servers gone to bed yet?”
“Yep – I checked. The maps are almost empty. They only have like 20 players tops.”
“Okay then, lets go beat some doors down. Oh boy, I can’t wait to hit those doors.”

“Hey – there’s people in this one, let’s go to another one. They keep killing us and it hurts my feelings.”
“Okay, lets try the other side of the map. If we find people there, then we can just run around and try to find us a nice, juicy, completely unoccupied tower or camp or something, then we can beat on it with our sticks and stuff.”
“Sounds good to me. Oh boy! I’m so excited.”

“Oh no, there are only ten of us and two of them. We don’t outnumber them enough! RUN.”
“Lets go get another fifteen or so, then come back.”

O.o

in Match-ups

Posted by: dabomb.4056

dabomb.4056

usually around 20-25 of us, we do have some people that joined us that would make our total number closer to 30.

Was great fun fighting against you guys.

Rekz – #Getgud, Champion illusionist

in Match-ups

Posted by: AJRabbit.7910

AJRabbit.7910

Ands seriously if you are so good…. fight Cooknasty for 20 gold while he is naked.

The fact is it WONT happen BC you KNOW you will get rolled like a kitten piece of raw fish

in Match-ups

Tricare.2946

Ands seriously if you are so good…. fight Cooknasty for 20 gold while he is naked.

The fact is it WONT happen BC you KNOW you will get rolled like a kitten piece of raw fish

Lol ok I’ll fight him. I could use the 20g. I’m happy you have someone else fight battles for you. And I’m guessing he’s a Mesmer? Phantasm spec? Likes to run in circles?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

What happened to the Mag players?

All I see now are Tower Humpers, Zergers, and overall just horrible tendencies. What happened to the Mag of old where you could find roamers? Did they all leave or something?

I literally ate 2 MoA’s in a row and still lived……..wtf is up w/ y’all anymore?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

look at all these forum warriors, at least you guys win your fights here!

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

in Match-ups

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

look at all these forum warriors, at least you guys win your fights here!

yep just noticed….

just came here to say.hey ebay thanks for the epic fights tonight. u put up a kitten of a fight at garrison:-)

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

I’d like some details on some of these ranger builds and such if any of you are willing to divulge any info. Specifically the one you guys offered to Evilzara, and she proceeded to then thrash me with 1v1 lol. I’m pretty good as rangers go, but kitten she dumpstered me soundly with whatever it was you guys gave her.

First step is first. Retiring Tooki the bear in favor of Karaama the cat ;(

Not quite sure why my pet preference would be a huge build mover, but I do get the choice of two of them, lol. Is it your patented RRR build? Sounds kinda tanky. How’s the dmg output run usually?

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Benjamin.6235

Benjamin.6235

I must not be understanding what you’re trying to say. You don’t like it when servers play WvW? What?

I’m saying that it was a lot more fun last week when SBI helped us take on the bigger server than having Ebay constantly trying to pick me off while I’m in big tussles with FA. Don’t get me wrong, there’s enough players on your server that are giving really good fights, so I’m happy about that. There’s also enough players on your server that won’t even fight us unless we’re already busy with FA that it’s becoming tiresome. There truly isn’t another server out there that plays like this while their map still is wholly belonging to the third party in that situation.

[DERP] – Maguuma

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

I’m saying that it was a lot more fun last week when SBI helped us take on the bigger server than having Ebay constantly trying to pick me off while I’m in big tussles with FA. Don’t get me wrong, there’s enough players on your server that are giving really good fights, so I’m happy about that. There’s also enough players on your server that won’t even fight us unless we’re already busy with FA that it’s becoming tiresome. There truly isn’t another server out there that plays like this while their map still is wholly belonging to the third party in that situation.

I sense that you are quite rustled.

Let it go mate let it go

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bishop.7839

Bishop.7839

Had fun yesterday skirmishing with Mag and Ehmry in MBL around the tower nearest our spawn. A few of us from RET, NERF & GODS were having a blast fighting your small groups at the northern camps as well. I certainly do not miss T2 zergs.

[NERF] engineer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zoel.9154

Zoel.9154

Thanks for the fun fights in Mag BL today Ebay and FA. I wrapped up that session around +1500 kills… Possibly a new record.

Major props to several ebay guilds that run into open field fights instead of running away from them.

We’re just as baffled by this on Mag as you all are I think. The squishiness of FA zergs is… phenomenal.

rally system + bell curve + population = guilty as charged.

The main issue is that as you get higher in tiers it works amazingly well because you’re up against servers with the same weakness.

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

(edited by Zoel.9154)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Captain.1348

Captain.1348

Well if Mags wasn’t being a bunch of backstabbing losers when Ebay tried to help you out Saturday Morning then Ebay prolly wouldn’t be running dirty tactics. But expect your enemy to do as you do right?

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

All I see now are Tower Humpers, Zergers, and overall just horrible tendencies. What happened to the Mag of old where you could find roamers? Did they all leave or something?

We lost a number of roamers when we got stuck against T2 servers for awhile because they couldn’t find much roaming competition. Out of Attunement left and so did OINK/TLP/whatever they call themselves. Don’t recall if there were others.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Posted by: VKP Butcher.2751

VKP Butcher.2751

Been enjoying the last couple of days on Mag BL. Not a big WvWer but it’s easily the most fun I’ve had.

I gave my limbs to the gods, perhaps I’ll add yours to the offering!
Killian Darkwood(Rng), Kaalia Darkheart(Guard), Avacyn Darkmind(Mes):Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vi Au.8341

Vi Au.8341

where are you looking for roamers? Ebay bl? Mag Bl? FA Bl? Eternal?

in Match-ups

Posted by: IronDuke.6380

IronDuke.6380

I think maybe most are running pvp builds(like me) due to the lower populations your servers have, and are looking for small scale action. That’s when I’m running militia. With my guild it’s a different story. It’s all about having fun, whether dying or slaying.

in Match-ups

Posted by: AlfieStowers.4219

AlfieStowers.4219

We still roam. I have been bumping into a bunch of roamers too. Soo not sure where you’re looking.

Ze Illusionist – (OG)

in Match-ups

Posted by: BLKNovember.5620

BLKNovember.5620

I am so used to fighting in large scale fights, but it’s really refreshing to have some small group fights. Glad to know I haven’t lost my edge, and thank you E Bay for giving us those fights. It is not refreshing, however, to see that 90% of the mag groups I run into are thieves and mesmers, it was rather disappointing to lighting whip people in the group and take out most of their health with just my auto attack. :/

Also, no that doesn’t often happen in T2. Quite simply, we have nothing better to do, so we won’t leave till we have an objective. In any other situation we would leave to get PPTs elsewhere, and come back later if possible, with another strategy. However, this is not very viable in this match up, since there is not really much else to take and we don’t have to worry about PPTs. Too many people, not enough objectives to take. Just enjoy the bags and the fights! As for the wiping, I’m pretty sure no one on our server is giving 100%. Which is sad, because we should be, but eh what can you do. We wipe you, you wipe us, and it just goes on and on.

[PRX] Deadly Proximity
Radik of Aeon – Guardian

(edited by BLKNovember.5620)

in Match-ups

Posted by: nibbles.2408

nibbles.2408

FA’s fairweathers are also going to come out of the woodwork, so enjoy those tasty bags =D

Wechlas [Echo]
Charr Ranger
Fort Aspenwood (www.fort-aspenwood.com)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pixelles.4869

Pixelles.4869

Nice to get away from fleeting opponents (cough TC cough). Good stuff so far guys, Ebay, you’ve got some solid zergs that I see every now and then, props!

crochet lover, guinea pig mama & avid PvP’er <3

Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

We lost a number of roamers when we got stuck against T2 servers for awhile because they couldn’t find much roaming competition. Out of Attunement left and so did OINK/TLP/whatever they call themselves. Don’t recall if there were others.

That’s sad considering it was a big part of your identity.

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

I’d like some details on some of these ranger builds and such if any of you are willing to divulge any info. Specifically the one you guys offered to Evilzara, and she proceeded to then thrash me with 1v1 lol. I’m pretty good as rangers go, but kitten she dumpstered me soundly with whatever it was you guys gave her.

First step is first. Retiring Tooki the bear in favor of Karaama the cat ;(

Not quite sure why my pet preference would be a huge build mover, but I do get the choice of two of them, lol. Is it your patented RRR build? Sounds kinda tanky. How’s the dmg output run usually?

No, lol. I haven’t even been running my own build lately. Been running a protection-based variant focused on CC and cripples because it’s more fun. The bear is just probably one of the most useless pets in a fight is all. No lunges, mostly useless abilities, and low damage coefficients on skills. They don’t hit very often, and they don’t hit very hard in comparison ;(

in Match-ups

Posted by: crystalpink.2487

crystalpink.2487

I still notice roamers from Mags, so they still have some roamers but not as many as 4-5 months ago.

Euphemia Hime (Elementalist), Pinky Pearl (Mesmer), Avicenia (Ranger), Vanille Morgana (Necromancer)
Chibi Asura San (Engineer), Hikaru Masai (Guardian), Selene Minerva (Revenant)
Guild: The Bunnies [Bun] ~ Server: Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: LilyLinguistic.5169

LilyLinguistic.5169

Thanks FA for the great fights at SE supply on MagBL, one of our members wanted to know if it was your “Holy Ground”? You sure seem determined to get it!

Lillian Lexicon-Annie Accidence-Victoria Vocabulary-Sophia Syntax-Olivia Origin-Eva Etymology.
[VR]-Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: VKP Butcher.2751

VKP Butcher.2751

Thanks FA for the great fights at SE supply on MagBL, one of our members wanted to know if it was your “Holy Ground”? You sure seem determined to get it!

Agreed, that isht was intense. Lots of fun there.

I gave my limbs to the gods, perhaps I’ll add yours to the offering!
Killian Darkwood(Rng), Kaalia Darkheart(Guard), Avacyn Darkmind(Mes):Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Delune.4817

Delune.4817

Just wanted to give a shout out to the guild [REKZ], wow you guys are good! I have yet to kill you guys! You wiped me like 6 times last night! Noteable I remember the fights at vale and at the boulder just south of briar (that was me in command for both). Even though I never won a battle, I had loads of fun fighting you guys!

Commander All The Delune, Fort Aspenwood
Guild Leader of [TK]
“FA, stomping bandwagons since 2012….”