6/7 Fort Aspenwood/Maguuma/Ehmry Bay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Karmik.2641

Karmik.2641

We have declared war… And now we punish you for your insolence. I CLAIM YOUR LAND IN THE NAME OF Z

http://i.imgur.com/guAjFK1.jpg

[APS] Silo Menel- Guild Master

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Why do you call your guild “Good Fights” when the vast majority of you just run thieves and mesmers with berserker gear? I mean, you guys are generally good players, but super uninteractive burst builds are hardly what I’d called good fights…

I’m not [GF], but it does say “good fights,” not “ridiculously drawn-out fights” lol. There is a whole lot of you, take a number and get in line. I’m sure those boys will get to you in due time. XD

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

I really enjoy this match up except one thing.
Roaming is virtually impossible.

I’m glad for the fun and awesome fights FA and Mag have brought too us after the stale 13 weeks of boring PvDooring we were forced to do since everyone sat in towers, even with three times our numbers, but I’m starting to miss the lowerish pop servers where I could roam and have decent fights without running into 10+ man groups every 20 seconds.

Anyways, I’m still enjoying this match up and having actual fights is much better then fighting towers, walls, and arrow carts 24/7. Cough BP Cough

I’ve roamed at different times in this match up with groups of less than four. While we did find much larger groups, it was no surprise because we were outmanned. I know everyone’s experience is different, coupled with the time they play, but it’s definitely not “virtually impossible”.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fox.3562

Fox.3562

We have declared war… And now we punish you for your insolence. I CLAIM YOUR LAND IN THE NAME OF Z

All it took was 80 people and 8 golems at 3 in the morning? Is FA accepting transfers? Cause that was impressive.

Potato Plant
Good Fights [GF] Mesmer

(edited by Fox.3562)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Archer.1658

Archer.1658

All it took was 80 people and 8 golems at 3 in the morning? Is FA accepting transfers? Cause that was impressive.

BAAZING!

Çookies – Mesmer – [GF]/Ebay
Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Karmik.2641

Karmik.2641

Cookies you mad?

[APS] Silo Menel- Guild Master

in Match-ups

Posted by: Folk.2093

Folk.2093

it was like 40

in Match-ups

Archer.1658

Cookies you mad?

Huh? Why would I be mad..? lol

Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Pacific Time?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zoel.9154

Zoel.9154

For clarification, “King” Z The Bored is not myself, God emperor of Fort Aspenwood. Currently, there is the possibility of a civil war. (Naturally, I’m with myself.)

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fox.3562

Fox.3562

For clarification, “King” Z The Bored is not myself, God emperor of Fort Aspenwood. Currently, there is the possibility of a civil war. (Naturally, I’m with myself.)

I thought Tarnished Coast was the role playing server?

Potato Plant
Good Fights [GF] Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

They rubbed us off….

Wait, no… they rubbed off on us….. hmmm still sounds wrong..

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

They rubbed us off….

Please use this doll to show where TC rubbed you.

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

They rubbed us off….

Attachments:

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

(edited by GuardianOMS.8067)

in Match-ups

Posted by: JaNordy.6149

JaNordy.6149

I smell BBQ and now I really want BBQ

http://i.imgur.com/4kD6N0t.jpg

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: John Widdin.9618

John Widdin.9618

I smell BBQ and now I really want BBQ

http://i.imgur.com/4kD6N0t.jpg

Rip Whoa. Aww kitten you caught me saying something completely irrelevant in the top right.

Zachary ~ Mesmer/ John Widdin ~ Warrior/ Zazmataz ~ Engineer
Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khayoss.2019

Khayoss.2019

Just wanted to say that how FA took overlook last night was fairly impressive display of might. Without a waypoint, effectively separating reinforcements from the back door like that was a good way to flex muscles.

I don’t know how many times I died running through that army, but I did make it into the keep 3 times. And coincidentally each time I made it in I downed someone from the walls that dropped a rare. Was the most profitable 30-40 minutes of GW I think I have ever had in WvW!

Khayoss / Khayotica / Mistasia
Ehmry Bay – The Rally Bot Vortex [VOID]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Just wanted to say that how FA took overlook last night was fairly impressive display of might. Without a waypoint, effectively separating reinforcements from the back door like that was a good way to flex muscles.

I don’t know how many times I died running through that army, but I did make it into the keep 3 times. And coincidentally each time I made it in I downed someone from the walls that dropped a rare. Was the most profitable 30-40 minutes of GW I think I have ever had in WvW!

Woulda been more impressive if we weren’t outnumbered 5:1.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

^ BP spy… for still unknown reasons.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maestro Limekiller.6052

Maestro Limekiller.6052

^ Because someone has to make BP legit.

Go doublespy zara and stay with EBay.

[ZOMG] Maestro
Ehmry Bay

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

They rubbed us off….

They told me we were going to role play as Dutch fisherman and that we’d take turns on the rudder.

It was awful!

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Joffrey and that other fellah came back didn’t they? Blah, sorry. Maybe Thorazine dart?

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

I must say for a T5 server to come in and fight a T2+T3 and perform like this is a win in my book.

Ya we lost overall (which was supposed to happen) but everyone knew that. So here’s to the last night have fun.

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

Sorry ahead of time to the innocents at the GvG fight. The peanut gallery was interfering too much and the arrow cart was kind of where we had to do something.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Levelog.7820

Levelog.7820

To the group of Mag in DFND and iLL that I was dueling in EB JP for over half an hour: Thank you, you made me entire night with that half hour of fun.

Father Claus Cant Touch [This], Kickin’ Puppies [KPUP]
Guardian Mediocrenaire

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Nice fights tonight GH!

Thanks for taking it easy on us :p

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gorefiend.9675

Gorefiend.9675

Nice fights tonight GH!

Thanks for taking it easy on us :p

Was a blast! You guys were just getting harder and harder to fight with every match.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

in Match-ups

Posted by: Syktek.7912

Syktek.7912

Surprised no one from that 50~ man FA zerg mentioned the fun time they had with Rekz and pK in Dredge Tunnel! I mean, it was fabulous.

Vesper Dawnshield | Guardian

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

Surprised no one from that 50~ man FA zerg mentioned the fun time they had with Rekz and pK in Dredge Tunnel! I mean, it was fabulous.

Its been zerg Ehmry Bay all night tonight.

That’s fine cause you still ain’t getting no glicko kids.

(edited by Jinks.2057)

in Match-ups

Archer.1658

Thank you FA for all the loot so far tonight, especially in your home BL. Don’t die too often now, or I’ll get another precursor.

Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyuzo.4675

Kyuzo.4675

We keep getting DC’d out of Ehmry BL. Can’t really defend if we can’t stay in the map. Other maps are fine.

[AD] Devona’s Rest

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Woulda been more impressive if we weren’t outnumbered 5:1.

^ BP spy… for still unknown reasons.

Aww, she followed us home! Can we keep her guys, can we?! I can handle the responsibility, I promise! =D

Luvs you Zara!

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

(edited by KStudios.2850)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

That’s fine cause you still ain’t getting no glicko kids.

Out of general curiosity, why would anyone care about glicko and ratings? RNG range is so big it is useless for determining match. I doubt anyone anyone in this matchup has aspirations for being #1 so why exactly should anyone care about glicko and ratings?

~ AoN ~

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Glicko doesn’t mean kitten.

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

It means we are more likely to fight again in the future… given the willingness of most people to fight open field, I can’t say I would mind.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Faux Sheaux.6179

Agreed. Despite the amount of defending we’ve been stuck doing and the lack of roaming ability, the open field fights this week have been an awesome compromise.

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Even though my playtime was extremely limited this week I would like to see you guys again.

The roaming and open field fights have been much easier to come across compared to tier 2.

All the best Ebay and Mag

Cheers

in Match-ups

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

It was nice seeing the new FA, well, new since we were there anyways. Saw some familiar faces and a few new ones, all around awesome week and great fights! <3

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”

in Match-ups

Khayoss.2019

Was great seeing some new faces and some new siege, defensive and open field tactics this week guys. I learned a couple new things that I am filing into my playbook. I really hope we get to see both of you again in the near future – maybe at separate times though for variety sakes.

Good luck in your next match today.

in Match-ups

Posted by: IronDuke.6380

IronDuke.6380

EBAY&MAG, you really brought the heat these past couple days. Ya’ll cost me quite a bit of silver!

in Match-ups

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

I’m gonna miss you guys(well at the very least we won’t see one of you), been a fun week despite the score.

It was a strange week for us, we saw a lot of new faces. Last night I counted 15 separate guild tags I had never seen before on our side.

Lots of single pug/pve players trying to get map completion is my guess.

We even had a commander that I had never seen before talking crap, and refusing to get on our ts3.

Good to see some new faces, hope they stick around after they get their completion…but that being said, a lot of them need new WvW builds.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Match-ups

Khayoss.2019

Haha, that’s what happens when you win by a lot and control large portions of the map. Who knows, maybe you’ll gain some great new WvWers out of it. We won over a couple of PvE guilds in our stint in T5, and now they are as much a part of our planning as any other core WvW guild!

in Match-ups

Archer.1658

Some GF escapades + Maguuma failing hard.

Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Can you tell me where the Maguuma failing hard part is so I can FF to it, or is this just a video of all of the fights you won?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brando.1374

Brando.1374

Some GF escapades + Maguuma failing hard.

10:01 sea of fail lol

Xxkakarot [GF] Good Fights
Dark Wizard Incar [GF] Good Fights
http://www.twitch.tv/xxkakarot

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Oh, you guys wrecked the karma train, nice job. Maybe if they get wrecked more they will get better :P Sad we didn’t get a GvG against you guys.

in Match-ups

Archer.1658

Oh, you guys wrecked the karma train, nice job. Maybe if they get wrecked more they will get better :P Sad we didn’t get a GvG against you guys.

That’s a good way to make excuses for your server, call them a karma train when they uberfail. Outside of tzsari d[e]rp isn’t worth fighting anyways.

Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

That’s a good way to make excuses for your server, call them a karma train when they uberfail. Outside of tzsari d[e]rp isn’t worth fighting anyways.

Sure, think whatever you want We offered to GvG anyone on your server and they all made the excuse that we weren’t worth fighting. Then someone said they would post video of us getting owned saying it was rendering and well, I still haven’t seen it. Curious. Our raid group never had any problems fighting GF because we outnumbered you, but I guess you were too scared to see the result on even ground.

I am not making excuses for anyone, nor do I need to, because I know I wasn’t there for that attack. But I’m pretty sure that amount of tags implies it’s the karma train. It’s a good achievement no matter what, and the feeling of wiping groups while heavily outnumbered is quite nice. We wiped several YB groups about 3:1 as a guild group too back when we ran closer to 15 man.

Good fights to everyone except Good Fights apparently, lol. It’s both funny and sad how much anger Ehmry Bay has towards all of their opponents.

in Match-ups

Archer.1658

Sure, think whatever you want We offered to GvG anyone on your server and they all made the excuse that we weren’t worth fighting. Then someone said they would post video of us getting owned saying it was rendering and well, I still haven’t seen it. Curious. Our raid group never had any problems fighting GF because we outnumbered you, but I guess you were too scared to see the result on even ground.

I am not making excuses for anyone, nor do I need to, because I know I wasn’t there for that attack. But I’m pretty sure that amount of tags implies it’s the karma train. It’s a good achievement no matter what, and the feeling of wiping groups while heavily outnumbered is quite nice. We wiped several YB groups about 3:1 as a guild group too back when we ran closer to 15 man.

Good fights to everyone except Good Fights apparently, lol. It’s both funny and sad how much anger Ehmry Bay has towards all of their opponents.

tl;dr →D[E]RP isn’t worth fighting outside of tzsari, apparently everyone on ebay thinks so as well, hence why you are mad, and wrote an essay. Strong supporting of your server btw, I’m sure all those guilds love being called karma trains.

Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

tl;dr ->D[E]RP isn’t worth fighting outside of tzsari, apparently everyone on ebay thinks so as well, hence why you are mad, and wrote an essay. Strong supporting of your server btw, I’m sure all those guilds love being called karma trains.

They have been playing in a Mumble channel that literally had the words “karma train” in it until this week. If they had a problem with it then they shouldn’t have entered the channel. tl;dr GF isn’t worth fighting outside of Tzenjin who was a good guardian and he doesn’t play anymore so GF isn’t worth fighting.