6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: echo.2053

echo.2053

Im a sad monkey :/…..i totally would have whispered welcome articface XD
buuuuuttt then a co-worker ragequit.

14 hours on 2 hours sleep all i can say is " MOAR pictures and fun you slappywags" < thats almost Petorian for MORE pictures and fun you slappywags

Bender the offender – Proud violator of 17 safe spaces –

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: I Monk For L O V E.7528

I Monk For L O V E.7528

Im a sad monkey :/…..i totally would have whispered welcome articface XD
buuuuuttt then a co-worker ragequit.

14 hours on 2 hours sleep all i can say is " MOAR pictures and fun you slappywags" < thats almost Petorian for MORE pictures and fun you slappywags

Went 49 hours on 0 sleep, WEAKLING

None Shall Pass – Level 80 Guardian
No Yaks Shall Pass – Level 80 Thief
Sorrows Furnace – Special Tactics Assault Recon[StaR]

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: echo.2053

echo.2053

:P i never said I couldnt do it, im just putting more time between where i look like im working and where im just flat out watching movies kicking back

Bender the offender – Proud violator of 17 safe spaces –

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: melodey.4652

melodey.4652

Guardian golf match between DH and NSP on the west cliff of hills- not sure what the tally is but we clearly need to start a leaderboard.

Yak Slappin’ Bunker- roamin n stuffs [PD] [Duck]
all classes 80, who is the cheesiest of them all?
gw2 dress-up barbie is the real endgame

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

Well Melodey, after a while I couldn’t tell if they were getting knocked off, or just jumping to their deaths. :|

Stop making us chase you!

[Abys]

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Panic.1862

Panic.1862

So far I’m winning with 5 points and 3 assists.

Stormbluff Isle
Dark Covenant [DC] Fear Him [FEAR] All Glass No Cannon [Oops]

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: modDW.4187

modDW.4187

Hello,

As some of you may already know, my account got permanently banned last week, for no reason… Four times in a row… So in celebration of finally getting my account back and dodging the ban hammer, I made this video montage of hammer plays:

Enjoy.

-Your Big Horse

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Hello,

As some of you may already know, my account got permanently banned last week, for no reason… Four times in a row… So in celebration of finally getting my account back and dodging the ban hammer, I made this video montage of hammer plays:

Enjoy.

-Your Big Horse

“I believe I can fly” -swing-

Your hammer half way through disappoints me though.
That is the ugly anchor.

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Josefjk.6310

Josefjk.6310

Hello,

Enjoy.

-Your Big Horse

Great vid I give 10/12

Zynney – Guardian
Zynlet – Elementalist
SPCA 4 LYFE #YOLO #SWAG

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Panic.1862

Hello,

Enjoy.

-Your Big Horse

Can we be friends? Can we roam and punt SF invaders off cliffs? Can I get a poster image of you to hang on my wall? You have now become my idol.

-Naked Norn of Abyss

Stormbluff Isle

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

I Monk For L O V E.7528

Hello,

Enjoy.

-Your Big Horse

This made my night Horsey, i knew there was a reason i was going to miss T7. I’m happy to be back with you <3

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elayne Silverstorm.7158

Elayne Silverstorm.7158

Definitely looking forward to some good competition this evening! Come one and all.

* Universal Soldiers [IMP] * — Darkhaven
Elayne Silverstorm – Guardian
Egwene Kelimaer – Ranger

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

melodey.4652

That made my morning.
So I say 1 point for DH, SF, NSP. 2 points if you were dodging a zerg at the time. 3 points if it was an extra high cliff and the person was at full health.

So how much are the necros worth that pop death shroud?

The game ends when Your Big Horse, None Shall Pass, or Errikos gets launched.

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natar.3671

Natar.3671

Hello,

Enjoy.

-Your Big Horse

Gosh u make me wan to make a guardian now and make ppl fly

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tuluum.9638

Tuluum.9638

Gosh u make me wan to make a guardian now and make ppl fly

Just to help you along..

Punting is 5% more fun than you think its going to be, every single time. Doesnt matter if you think its going to be the best, most funnest, amazing experience ever.. it will be 5% better than that. Every time.

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

melodey.4652

Amending the game because None Shall Pass already dropped the ball and got launched.

2 outta 3?

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Miss Firesss.3704

I have to say, that video was pretty funny!

Erik, did I see you get launched in one of the clips? Hee hee

[Abys]

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Miss Firesss.3704

Wow KING, really? A group of you takes out ONE single person? I thought better of you than that. :|

[Abys]

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: torridstoic.7492

torridstoic.7492

I didn’t see Erik, but Rowen definitely took a swan dive.

At The Vanguard.
Golemhaven [Van] – mesmer | guardian

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Wow KING, really? A group of you takes out ONE single person? I thought better of you than that. :|

So no one on DH has ever done the same?

Disclamer: I’m not in King, nor do I ever remember running with any of them. These crybaby posts just annoy me.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Miss Firesss.3704

Well, for myself, if I see a lone person on the map running to their group, I pass right by them.

And you can whine about my “whiny” post all you want. I am sure people in DH do do that, but we have kind of been “friends” with KING and COSA for a while.

[Abys]

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

If any of you see some noob running around with a guardian spirit summon build womping people in a bl.

Thats me.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: spiraling.6183

spiraling.6183

Thankies to KING for the fun 1v1/2v2 fights~

<3

Asyrin Spiral || (F) Human Mesmer (and bear cub!)
Formerly NSP || Wandering in IoJ [DAZE] [EVx]
… ohai friend <3 …

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

melodey.4652

This is dub vee dub, not my little pony online. I say hi by sticking my daggers in anyone and everyone, and I expect nothing less than the same from SF and NSP.

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

Hello,

Enjoy.

-Your Big Horse

That’s how you make a GW2 video, well done. I really wish my group would fight near cliffs more often.

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elayne Silverstorm.7158

Elayne Silverstorm.7158

Hmmm…NSP. If it takes 10+ players a good 30 seconds or more to kill a ranger and an elementalist (who are actively killing you), a “laugh” and “dance” afterwards seems a little ironic. Just saying.

Keep it up. I like the odds.

* Universal Soldiers [IMP] * — Darkhaven
Elayne Silverstorm – Guardian
Egwene Kelimaer – Ranger

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Panic.1862

This is dub vee dub, not my little pony online. I say hi by sticking my daggers in anyone and everyone, and I expect nothing less than the same from SF and NSP.

This is true, she sticks her daggers in me for no reason every time she sees me.

@Avennah

Nope, I have yet to be punted off. \o/

Stormbluff Isle

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: modDW.4187

modDW.4187

Thanks for all the kind words team, I had a lot of fun making it.

To be honest I think one of your Guards already got me yesterday lol. I was too focused on getting the last few Banishes I needed for the video, so I was just tunnel visioning like you have no idea hahaha. Fighting on cliffs is always good times though.

See you guys out there!

-Your Big Horse

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

To all of the DH and SF I just fought at SW camp in DH BL thank you for the fights. Was a lot of fun. Just wished you hadn’t called for 20 of your buddies to come in at the end, lol. Peace!

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Miss Firesss.3704

Well, I think she tends to stick her daggers in everyone at some point.

[Abys]

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Panic.1862

I’ve spent all day today just going for banishes running into huge zergs to just knock that one invader off the cliff, it was worth it every time.

Stormbluff Isle

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

I Monk For L O V E.7528

This annoys me, mainly because ive never had a group of abys kill me. I’ll make sure to talk to my guild and punish all those involved.

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mepheles.2087

Mepheles.2087

To the thief and Guardian from LITE thanks for helping me practice with my new weapon set, I still need alot of practice, lol. That second fight was horrid.

Gates of Madness

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mayhem.1935

Mayhem.1935

Thanks for entertaining the SXY crew @ Redlake area in SFBL just now. Was 2-3 hours of just mayhem. Nothing like zerg busting IMO.

The Swindler

Sidenote: I <3 I monk 4 <3

-The Swindler-Mesmer —

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

To the OS commander who rushed into the SE tower on your NSP bl, you brave soul lol. No one followed!

DH Yak’s Bend – Perfect Dark [PD]
Dr Hoppenheimer – Engi / Meowzir – Guard /
Mulcibur Nox – Ele / Mr Directed – Mes

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

I Monk For L O V E.7528

Thanks for entertaining the SXY crew @ Redlake area in SFBL just now. Was 2-3 hours of just mayhem. Nothing like zerg busting IMO.

The Swindler

Sidenote: I <3 I monk 4 <3

Oh god swindy stop flattering me

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

Before I left SF Borderlands I had some fun with the siege golem that was left there, and was fighting a guardian till I got bored and ran away.

Gates of Madness

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: torridstoic.7492

torridstoic.7492

Giggidy.

Regarding the southeast tower in NSPBL, though, I have a question.
Why would you walk a golem there from your Hills instead of using portals?
Wait. Forget that one.
Why would you bring a golem when both the walls have already been knocked down by treb fire?
Really, though, we were relieved. Defending a wall-less tower is hungry work. Snack!

Attachments:

At The Vanguard.
Golemhaven [Van] – mesmer | guardian

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

Mini fight club on teh bridge in SF borderlands.

Attachments:

Gates of Madness

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grimno.6172

Grimno.6172

So tonight, I’ve relized DH has some major issues that I think is what is causing us to not rank up in tiers.

Obliviousness. I have watched time and time again, things happening that goes completely unnoticed, despite multiple people being in that area, or they do see them, and don’t say a thing about it. When we had NSP’s keep last week, I noticed as I was firing treb shots at Ogres, no one shooting at Vel saw the Treb being built clear as day on the hill, and it got up and started hitting our trebs. I had to call it out then we got it Then not even 10 minutes later, NOONE noticed one of the outter walls on the west side were destroyed completely! (Mind you, we were at “15 minute + Line to get into WvW” population). I had to call THAT out and managed to get the wall up and destroy their treb just in time to block the zerg. But then right AFTER, NOONE heard the “banging” sound of a door being hit, nor noticed the 6+ golems bursting through the water gate and overran us. Also noticed despite having 5 guys at the south stonemist wall just now, none of them said “Hey guys. SF is building catapults and arrow carts at the south of SM, oh and two of our walls are now at 70% HP and dropping!” or anything along those lines. I had to call it out, again! THEN we had a response…. when the wall was at 10%. There was also the time a little bit before that NSP was at the western gate and no one said anything! Noone calls anything out, or don’t even notice it happening…

I have never seen people so, oblivious to these things! God only knows how many times I see something get swords showing it’s under attack and I ask “Anyone got eyes on (blank)” when I KNOW there are people there, and then I get zero response, and I have to run over there myself just to see what’s up.

flails it’s ridiculous!!!

Grimno Lvl 80 WR
Lance Delgado Lvl 20 Thief

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

I think our problem really is that we have too much fun doing other stuff /nods unfortunately, not everyone on our server takes it seriously. Im sure monday morning when half our stuff is taken we’ll be fine.

Gates of Madness

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

And by fine, I mean we’ll start getting on the ball for real.

Gates of Madness

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nessuno.1253

Nessuno.1253

Giggidy.

Regarding the southeast tower in NSPBL, though, I have a question.
Why would you walk a golem there from your Hills instead of using portals?
Wait. Forget that one.
Why would you bring a golem when both the walls have already been knocked down by treb fire?
Really, though, we were relieved. Defending a wall-less tower is hungry work. Snack!

haha. and they also kept building more trebs, as if getting into the tower must have been the problem. Can’t take it? MOAR TREBS. I think one of our guys needs to go to rehab now. He likes the cows a little too much. You happy now, treb dude?!

Attachments:

Agrippa The Snake
Perfect Dark [PD]

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

I Monk For L O V E.7528

So tonight, I’ve relized DH has some major issues that I think is what is causing us to not rank up in tiers.

Obliviousness. I have watched time and time again, things happening that goes completely unnoticed, despite multiple people being in that area, or they do see them, and don’t say a thing about it. When we had NSP’s keep last week, I noticed as I was firing treb shots at Ogres, no one shooting at Vel saw the Treb being built clear as day on the hill, and it got up and started hitting our trebs. I had to call it out then we got it Then not even 10 minutes later, NOONE noticed one of the outter walls on the west side were destroyed completely! (Mind you, we were at “15 minute + Line to get into WvW” population). I had to call THAT out and managed to get the wall up and destroy their treb just in time to block the zerg. But then right AFTER, NOONE heard the “banging” sound of a door being hit, nor noticed the 6+ golems bursting through the water gate and overran us. Also noticed despite having 5 guys at the south stonemist wall just now, none of them said “Hey guys. SF is building catapults and arrow carts at the south of SM, oh and two of our walls are now at 70% HP and dropping!” or anything along those lines. I had to call it out, again! THEN we had a response…. when the wall was at 10%. There was also the time a little bit before that NSP was at the western gate and no one said anything! Noone calls anything out, or don’t even notice it happening…

I have never seen people so, oblivious to these things! God only knows how many times I see something get swords showing it’s under attack and I ask “Anyone got eyes on (blank)” when I KNOW there are people there, and then I get zero response, and I have to run over there myself just to see what’s up.

flails it’s ridiculous!!!

I think the problem is you guys would prefer to have AC Wars 2 instead of some fun open field fights. SF has been sitting outside SM for an hour waiting for you to push still nothing. We are finally taking the outer walls down to get into you.

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

Out of all the opponents we have faced, we are the LEAST inclined to AC wars.

Gates of Madness

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nessuno.1253

Nessuno.1253

Giving a new meaning to the term “Baghaven”.

Attachments:

Agrippa The Snake
Perfect Dark [PD]

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

I Monk For L O V E.7528

Tell that to everyone who wouldnt accept our offer of 5g to come wipe us outside SM and instead decided to build more ACs in SM which btw could use some help right now.

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Otters.1567

Otters.1567

Giving a new meaning to the term “Baghaven”.

Aahhh, yes, thank you for the bags. I am appreciate very much.

Buy a Pocket Otter, only 500G [Holy]

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: LordKael.7260

LordKael.7260

Tell that to everyone who wouldnt accept our offer of 5g to come wipe us outside SM and instead decided to build more ACs in SM which btw could use some help right now.

Then I got upset and offered 20g… Not sure if that was passed along though haha.

Lord Kael – Guardian
Seventh Legion [VII]

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Rob.7624

Just doing my daily stonemist

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild