6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: I Monk For L O V E.7528

I Monk For L O V E.7528

Just doing my daily stonemist

Nice one birdy, i was walking back to SM after finally taking out those pesky trebs in DH keep and it flips to paper, was a great ninja. That first screen isnt from that ninja though, that was from when you and DH both got wiped

None Shall Pass – Level 80 Guardian
No Yaks Shall Pass – Level 80 Thief
Sorrows Furnace – Special Tactics Assault Recon[StaR]

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: echo.2053

echo.2053

Out of all the opponents we have faced, we are the LEAST inclined to AC wars.

Tell that to everyone who wouldnt accept our offer of 5g to come wipe us outside SM and instead decided to build more ACs in SM which btw could use some help right now.

lol we really are the least inclined.

As for SM, LOL we like to try our hands at home decor. It saddens my heart that you dont take your time on your tour through our castle to admire the intricate placings of the siege.

</3

Bender the offender – Proud violator of 17 safe spaces –

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

So hows the match-up going guys?

feel bad playing in GoM’s

also…sm you say?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=209AGvzzzCo

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tuluum.9638

Tuluum.9638

So tonight, I’ve relized DH has some major issues that I think is what is causing us to not rank up in tiers.

Obliviousness. I have watched time and time again, things happening that goes completely unnoticed, despite multiple people being in that area, or they do see them, and don’t say a thing about it. When we had NSP’s keep last week, I noticed as I was firing treb shots at Ogres, no one shooting at Vel saw the Treb being built clear as day on the hill, and it got up and started hitting our trebs. I had to call it out then we got it Then not even 10 minutes later, NOONE noticed one of the outter walls on the west side were destroyed completely! (Mind you, we were at “15 minute + Line to get into WvW” population). I had to call THAT out and managed to get the wall up and destroy their treb just in time to block the zerg. But then right AFTER, NOONE heard the “banging” sound of a door being hit, nor noticed the 6+ golems bursting through the water gate and overran us. Also noticed despite having 5 guys at the south stonemist wall just now, none of them said “Hey guys. SF is building catapults and arrow carts at the south of SM, oh and two of our walls are now at 70% HP and dropping!” or anything along those lines. I had to call it out, again! THEN we had a response…. when the wall was at 10%. There was also the time a little bit before that NSP was at the western gate and no one said anything! Noone calls anything out, or don’t even notice it happening…

I have never seen people so, oblivious to these things! God only knows how many times I see something get swords showing it’s under attack and I ask “Anyone got eyes on (blank)” when I KNOW there are people there, and then I get zero response, and I have to run over there myself just to see what’s up.

flails it’s ridiculous!!!

Hey, at least people responded (mostly) when you actually said something! I have been trying to address core issues in our play since HNN (if anyone remembers that), and have been ignored since that time as well! :P Some people have realized I know what I am talking about, and that the wierd guy constantly calling for flanks in certain directions may know what hes talking about, and isnt just obsessed with flanking, lol. So, I just throw some stuff out there every now and again. I dont expect a whole lot anymore, and just have some good ol fun.

“Commander X, flank to the SE at 2k range?”
Commander and zerg charges straight in and gets wiped

I think there is a conspiracy against me on DH. Subterfuge and deception with no cookie compensation. Tin foil hat clown does not approve.

<| :O (

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: echo.2053

echo.2053

So hows the match-up going guys?

feel bad playing in GoM’s

also…sm you say?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=209AGvzzzCo

If those rams were golems that would have been soooooooooo epic.

:( we miss you gom and your trebs to take out ac carts XD. such fun shenanigans

Bender the offender – Proud violator of 17 safe spaces –

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: melodey.4652

melodey.4652

So tonight, I’ve relized DH has some major issues that I think is what is causing us to not rank up in tiers.

Obliviousness. I have watched time and time again, things happening that goes completely unnoticed, despite multiple people being in that area, or they do see them, and don’t say a thing about it. When we had NSP’s keep last week, I noticed as I was firing treb shots at Ogres, no one shooting at Vel saw the Treb being built clear as day on the hill, and it got up and started hitting our trebs. I had to call it out then we got it Then not even 10 minutes later, NOONE noticed one of the outter walls on the west side were destroyed completely! (Mind you, we were at “15 minute + Line to get into WvW” population). I had to call THAT out and managed to get the wall up and destroy their treb just in time to block the zerg. But then right AFTER, NOONE heard the “banging” sound of a door being hit, nor noticed the 6+ golems bursting through the water gate and overran us. Also noticed despite having 5 guys at the south stonemist wall just now, none of them said “Hey guys. SF is building catapults and arrow carts at the south of SM, oh and two of our walls are now at 70% HP and dropping!” or anything along those lines. I had to call it out, again! THEN we had a response…. when the wall was at 10%. There was also the time a little bit before that NSP was at the western gate and no one said anything! Noone calls anything out, or don’t even notice it happening…

I have never seen people so, oblivious to these things! God only knows how many times I see something get swords showing it’s under attack and I ask “Anyone got eyes on (blank)” when I KNOW there are people there, and then I get zero response, and I have to run over there myself just to see what’s up.

flails it’s ridiculous!!!

Hey, at least people responded (mostly) when you actually said something! I have been trying to address core issues in our play since HNN (if anyone remembers that), and have been ignored since that time as well! :P Some people have realized I know what I am talking about, and that the wierd guy constantly calling for flanks in certain directions may know what hes talking about, and isnt just obsessed with flanking, lol. So, I just throw some stuff out there every now and again. I dont expect a whole lot anymore, and just have some good ol fun.

“Commander X, flank to the SE at 2k range?”
Commander and zerg charges straight in and gets wiped

I think there is a conspiracy against me on DH. Subterfuge and deception with no cookie compensation. Tin foil hat clown does not approve.

<| :O (

Less passive aggressive forum posts, more legitimate attempts at helping us out. I’ve already discussed this with you months ago. Yet you are not interested in a commander tag, joining any WvW guild, or coming onto DH public TS. You have a wealth of contacts at your disposal. Mentioning tactics in say chat are good and all, but you there are steps available to you to fulfill improving our server without making these forum posts on a weekly basis. So good luck Tuluum, and send me a PM if you want to work with my guild to implement any of your ideas.

Yak Slappin’ Bunker- roamin n stuffs [PD] [Duck]
all classes 80, who is the cheesiest of them all?
gw2 dress-up barbie is the real endgame

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: TogoChubb.3984

TogoChubb.3984

I agree with Mel….use the public TS and get more people on it. This is the best way to organize the map best.

My guild is mostly in WvW and are willing to aid Darkhaven (We’ve been here since head start). We can’t always help in the exact way that you want but we are always trying. If you need help in the home BL and we aren’t there just send a whisper and we will get back to help ASAP.

Commander Togochubb aka Chubby
Perfect Dark [PD] – Yaks Bend

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Tuluum.9638

Less passive aggressive forum posts, more legitimate attempts at helping us out. I’ve already discussed this with you months ago. Yet you are not interested in a commander tag, joining any WvW guild, or coming onto DH public TS. You have a wealth of contacts at your disposal. Mentioning tactics in say chat are good and all, but you there are steps available to you to fulfill improving our server without making these forum posts on a weekly basis. So good luck Tuluum, and send me a PM if you want to work with my guild to implement any of your ideas.

I did, I even asked several members of Abys for an invite (including you). :P I initially wasnt particularly interested, because of the foundation I was attempting to build.

That said, I have tried to make it clear I am attempting to establish a system and foundation that is accessible by anyone logging into the game. While VOIP is certainly the best option, foregoing other educational opportunities and communication methods is exclusionary to those who do not wish to participate in third party means to play their game. I have been learning so much from trying to attempt this, that I have been enjoying it immensely. Eventually the master plan will be put into action! Mwahahahaha

To be blunt, I mention these things as humorous, and not as an attack. I think everyone has experienced it to some degree, and its funny! Also note the constant compliments I have given to our server both in-game and in the forums. We are improving, undoubtedly, and I admire our entire server for doing so. I do not take games seriously, and as such, it might be better to look at what might be perceived as anger and discontent as humor.

I dont expect to be heard, especially since I constantly switch characters! Think of it like someone who climbed down a well and is now complaining about the lack of space. :P

TL;DR
I am trying out something new, that attempts to include everyone who has purchased the game equally. Mostly, I am doing this through in-game PM to anyone I see struggling a bit. I havent worked out the tidbits of implementation on a server wide scale, but I will get there as time allows.

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

(edited by Tuluum.9638)

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mepheles.2087

Mepheles.2087

Yes, offering gold to get us to come out and play, how….distasteful. not considering the fact that last night SF’s mindless zergmind wiped us twice with superior numbers. We’re not stupid, you know.

Gates of Madness

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Tuluum.9638

We’re not stupid, you know.

Well, I am.. Just a little though.

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flerch.4817

Flerch.4817

And in today’s edition of forum wars, we have DH vs ….DH? Wtf?

Timada Thief|Poof Poof Bang Mesmer
Daklap Elementalist|Man Crushin Thighs Warrior
XOXO|NSP

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: lilcoffeebean.3149

lilcoffeebean.3149

<~~accepting gold to come out and play. Start sending please!

Please! This is supposed to be a happy occasion.
Let’s not bicker and argue over who killed who.
Lilcoffeebean~Yak’s Bend~Perfect Dark [PD]

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Tuluum.9638

Epic, right?

Since we dont have duels in game, this is our only option. :\

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

Last night, for DH in EB, was a cluster.

We look out, to see a sea of red (SF). I have never seen so many of you guys/gals at once! We tried going out a couple times, only to get wiped, since we didn’t have the numbers you all did.

Now, I know there was a que to get in, but man, I have no idea where the rest of DH was. :/ They must have been running around all over the map, while SF was extremely organized.

I ended up leaving EB because it’s impossible to survive a zerg while running 4 fps. Might as well get out of there and let someone else with better fps try helping out.

[Abys]

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Tuluum.9638

Last night, for DH in EB, was a cluster.

We look out, to see a sea of red (SF). I have never seen so many of you guys/gals at once! We tried going out a couple times, only to get wiped, since we didn’t have the numbers you all did.

Now, I know there was a que to get in, but man, I have no idea where the rest of DH was. :/ They must have been running around all over the map, while SF was extremely organized.

I ended up leaving EB because it’s impossible to survive a zerg while running 4 fps. Might as well get out of there and let someone else with better fps try helping out.

I believe that some of our commanders are running without tags frequently to limit information that may be relayed to other servers.

When SF really gets going, they are a force to be reckoned with. They seem to love a straight charge through opposing forces. It has counters, but regardless, it is extremely effective with a large group.

I experience the same thing as you though. If there is a large group from any server in approximately the same spot, the entire map lags out for me. I used to be able to press “1” at least, but that has changed. I LOVE those large fights too, so its too bad the lag gets so awful. Even at the lowest possible graphics settings, it becomes unplayable. I remember at release, that I could play on the highest settings with minimal issue. However, as the game aged, these performance issues have gotten worse and worse. Oddly, they improved for a short time when culling was removed, but are now worse than ever.

I think some people have zero issues though (at least that is what is claimed), which I find rather interesting.

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

melodey.4652

Aye, that was a lot of death last night. NSP and SF have inspired a new term: the red waterfall. Sadly didn’t get a screenie of that NSP zerg jumping off the cliff of east keep into the water. Perhaps someone else did? All I know is we were fighting about 15 on the bridge, and then a lot of “ABORT ABORT ABORT HOLY KITTEN” and running away.

Here is a sreenie of a smaller SF version though. I didn’t get any screenies of the Ogre camp zerg, as I was too busy lagging myself into a lootbag.

Attachments:

(edited by melodey.4652)

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

They must have learned from NSP vs NSP.

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zinrae.3769

Zinrae.3769

Yay! We’re winning!

Henge of Denravi [PD]

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Tuluum.9638

I was too busy lagging myself into a lootbag.

That is literally what happens too.

The best case scenario is you “unlag lock” long enough to see yourself in downed state. A lot of the times though, you just came back to a stake already planted, lol. My usual strategy is just run into the front lines, quite literally mash every button at my disposal, and then just HOPE one of them goes off. Hopefully (on my guard) I luck out and it is some type of ward or reflection.

FWIW, I wasnt online yesterday for the events you mentioned. What I said wasnt referring to whatever happened, but I can understand the frustration of going through something like that only to come on the board to a post like I made. Apologies for that. Makes more sense now too.

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

DH needs to get on the ball, NSP isn’t kittening around this time. reactions to towers being assaulted are slower than cold molassas, or however you spell it.

Gates of Madness

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: silverfire.2547

silverfire.2547

Yes, offering gold to get us to come out and play, how….distasteful. not considering the fact that last night SF’s mindless zergmind wiped us twice with superior numbers. We’re not stupid, you know.

My mass invisibility (AoE limit: 10) cloaked all but two of our “superior numbers” last night.

I’ll pull up the video when I get back home from work because that’s literally the only way you’ll still choose not to believe me.

Also: it was only twice because the moment that Abys/BURN zerg saw 3 SFs running towards them they’d make a beeline back to SM’s arrow cart coverage and wasn’t content to stop running until they were covered by at least 3 carts.

That ended up being exploitable later as we sent 5 people—guaranteed to make 30-40 people retreat—to flank your zerg, prompting the entire mass to retreat through a chokepoint straight into our zerg from another direction. Fearing the vet oakheart whose binding roots has no AoE limit into that zerg was also hilarious.

Mira Alluvion (Me) | Hanna Bulwark (W) | Sophie Dusthaven (Th)
[CoSA]/[WWGD] // Sorrow’s Furnace (since August 2012) US West Evening Shift

(edited by silverfire.2547)

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mayhem.1935

Mayhem.1935

I can’t believe how many Greatsword Mesmers there are out there on SF. Man, talk about easy WXP.

-The Swindler-Mesmer —

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

melodey.4652

Also: it was only twice because the moment that Abys/BURN zerg saw 3 SFs running towards them they’d make a beeline back to SM’s arrow cart coverage and wasn’t content to stop running until they were covered by at least 3 carts.

~Super accurate~ forum post is super accurate.

But anyhoo, grats on the coordination SF, you had it last night.

As for the mass invis wipe I’m thinking of, I don’t think you had much more than us but in our defense it was the middle of the night, I had tagged up after everyone else went to bed and was leading pugs in their sleep to take down your 4 trebs on QL. Saw it coming but didn’t have time to type out a warning. Now lets post every single wipe each server has had using ~superior T1 tactics of mass invis, flanks, and blast finishers. Kay? Because then we’d have a lot more reading material to sift through.

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

My mass invisibility (AoE limit: 10) cloaked all but two of our “superior numbers” last night.

I’ll pull up the video when I get back home from work because that’s literally the only way you’ll still choose not to believe me.

That ended up being exploitable later as we sent 5 people—guaranteed to make 30-40 people retreat—to flank your zerg, prompting the entire mass to retreat through a chokepoint straight into our zerg from another direction. Fearing the vet oakheart whose binding roots has no AoE limit into that zerg was also hilarious.

I guess I’m just delirious when your zerg rolled over into us then. I’m just calling it like I see it, no hostilities.

Gates of Madness

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Yes my pretties.
Fight amongst yourselves.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Just doing my daily stonemist

Nice one birdy, i was walking back to SM after finally taking out those pesky trebs in DH keep and it flips to paper, was a great ninja. That first screen isnt from that ninja though, that was from when you and DH both got wiped

Yeup the first time we ninja’d in too. Except DH was on the north thumbing on the gates for what must have been an age. You guys were all inside trying to stop senior obvious’s zerg while we got in the back.

When we got in we looked in the lords room. Saw a ton of red. Were like, uhoh.
And then DH breaks in and instead of fighting you guys they go straight for us?!
The dudes who would actually be lending them cover fire (until we stole it from under their noses of course). But still, and then they get wiped too? like I don’t know what even.
You can see from that first screen DH coming around the corner as SF charge, like talk about sandwhich.

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

It is more distasteful that we had to try and offer a payment to even get you guys to come and fight us in the open field with our “superior numbers” of like…10-13 people we had.

And they still hid behind their arrow carts in SM….so we got bored and fought under AC fire…then got bored again and KING came with some golems and we took SM as if noone even knew we were there.

We sat on that hill waiting for like 30 mins T.T

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Had a ton of fun yesterday in EB. I am still sore from getting sammiched between the DH zerg we kept pushing back into Anz and the NSP zerg that decided they wanted to make a SF sandwich with DH and NSP as the bread.

Cantar Soulfyre-Norn W|Canter Soulfyre-Human G|Cantirus Foghorn – Charr R
Born and raised in Sorrow’s Furnace – WvWvWest Coast Squad
“All hail the mighty Flame Ram!!!” – said by Someone Somewhere at Sometime

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

melodey.4652

It is more distasteful that we had to try and offer a payment to even get you guys to come and fight us in the open field with our “superior numbers” of like…10-13 people we had.

And they still hid behind their arrow carts in SM….so we got bored and fought under AC fire…then got bored again and KING came with some golems and we took SM as if noone even knew we were there.

We sat on that hill waiting for like 30 mins T.T

Numbers from the (albeit brief) commander’s perspective:
Before I threw on my tag, we were commanderless and staring at a zerg of SF playing with Omegas in a field covered by your ACs. I’m sure you weren’t all rallied there the whole time, but when I pushed down a few times on my guard only to encounter AC fire from the hill between QL and SM along with a lot more SF than you’re claiming here. I then tagged up around the time the other wall went down, asked people to rally to push your siege and got 8 that would leave ACs. Your zerg milling about inner was at least 20, if not more.The final defenders of SM’s lordroom counted in at a grand total of 12 at 3:04 AM server time. I’m sure there were moments when enough DH was gathered at SM and enough SF were off building your omegas that our numbers were even. But when the wall is down expecting pugs to leave the ACs while your pugs smash faces against the gate to go accomplish tasks in the middle of that hot mess is unrealistic. So I’d appreciate the 5 gold for managing to rally the small group I had and pushing to your trebs, thanks SF.

The irony here is that if you hadn’t spent so long capping camps and backcapping NSP’s towers during the reasonable hours you probably wouldn’t have bored our field commanders to bed and you would have had your open field fights, and probably an epic SM battle to boot. We were expecting a push on SM several hours before, with it being paper, and you guys fielding such a huge zerg. Moral of the story: don’t wait until 3AM to make your move or you’ll just get a PvDoor and unenthused pugs.

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: silverfire.2547

silverfire.2547

Before I threw on my tag, we were commanderless and staring at a zerg of SF playing with Omegas in a field covered by your ACs. I’m sure you weren’t all rallied there the whole time, but when I pushed down a few times on my guard only to encounter AC fire from the hill between QL and SM along with a lot more SF than you’re claiming here.

Just to set the record straight, we had exactly 3 ACs.

One was built out in the middle of nowhere out of boredom because about 8 of you guys were standing on the first ridge from SM and turning and running as soon as 2-3 of us took a step forward.

One was all the way back at QL’s door, and the third was on the nearest turret of QL where two trebs were. Each AC (I suspect deliberately) draws multiple different red circles on the ground, but as a commander yourself, I’m sure you already knew that the combat log doesn’t lie when there’s only 1 damage tick per AC per second.

We had about 12 people there total and 6 [KING] members joined us later all of whom were in golems.

We weren’t really even planning on taking SM to begin with. We wanted an open field fight, but didn’t get one so we tried to force the issue. The response (or lack thereof) led to us going ‘puppy it lets just see if we can take it’.

Mira Alluvion (Me) | Hanna Bulwark (W) | Sophie Dusthaven (Th)
[CoSA]/[WWGD] // Sorrow’s Furnace (since August 2012) US West Evening Shift

(edited by silverfire.2547)

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

Amazing fights agains’t my old NSP mates <3

VoxL, NSPPT

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Glaeser.8015

Where’d you go? :O

I am the donut

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

melodey.4652

Before I threw on my tag, we were commanderless and staring at a zerg of SF playing with Omegas in a field covered by your ACs. I’m sure you weren’t all rallied there the whole time, but when I pushed down a few times on my guard only to encounter AC fire from the hill between QL and SM along with a lot more SF than you’re claiming here.

One was built out in the middle of nowhere out of boredom because about 8 of you guys were standing on the first ridge from SM and turning and running as soon as 2-3 of us took a step forward.

One was all the way back at QL’s door, and the third was on the nearest turret of QL where two trebs were. Each AC (I suspect deliberately) draws multiple different red circles on the ground, but as a commander yourself, I’m sure you already knew that the combat log doesn’t lie when there’s only 1 damage tick per AC per second.

We had about 12 people there total and 6 [KING] members joined us later all of whom were in omega golems****.

We weren’t really even planning on taking SM to begin with. We wanted an open field fight, but didn’t get one so we tried to force the issue. The response (or lack thereof) led to us going ‘puppy it lets just see if we can take it’.

• * * * fixed that 4 u

By cover I mean had we pushed to where you were standing (and I did, to take out one of your superior ACs), your zerg was covered by siege fire. So, not very inviting for DH to come fight you there. Omegas do killer damage by their lonesome and take forever to take down via melee; if you want an open field fight, like I said you shouldn’t have spent hours capping camps and empty towers with your ginormous zergball. I was bored as well roaming camps and dredge/hylek and looking for stragglers to punt off cliffs during that time. So the feeling was mutual I suppose.

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mayhem.1935

Mayhem.1935

I like you guys in Splat, some your players are pretty fun to fight!

-The Swindler-Mesmer —

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: LordKael.7260

LordKael.7260

By cover I mean had we pushed to where you were standing (and I did, to take out one of your superior ACs), your zerg was covered by siege fire. So, not very inviting for DH to come fight you there. Omegas do killer damage by their lonesome and take forever to take down via melee; if you want an open field fight, like I said you shouldn’t have spent hours capping camps and empty towers with your ginormous zergball. I was bored as well roaming camps and dredge/hylek and looking for stragglers to punt off cliffs during that time. So the feeling was mutual I suppose.

Oh I know what you were talking about. The open field thing was like 30-45 min before that.

Lord Kael – Guardian
Seventh Legion [VII]

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

I moved (back) to SF to play with a friend. It’s so weird to fight NSP, but at the same time, I really enjoy it.
Everytime I see an Os member, I hope it’s my pretty Tele <3

I didn’t see any Splt so far, only one SPCA and one XOXO. Where are you all?

VoxL, NSPPT

(edited by Nausicca.6038)

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Otters.1567

Otters.1567

I moved (back) to SF to play with a friend. It’s so weird to fight NSP, but at the same time, I really enjoy it.

Luring noobies out of keeps for badges. I am miss you.

Buy a Pocket Otter, only 500G [Holy]

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

I Monk For L O V E.7528

We had about 12 people there total and 6 [KING] members joined us later all of whom were in omega golems****.

• * * * fixed that 4 u

It was impossible to push your towers with a zerg that you were fielding plus the atleast 5 ACs already prebuilt on all the towers. What is boring to me is spending an hour to take a tower, no fun for me.

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natar.3671

Natar.3671

Gosh I swear DH Zerg stalks us. I was doing some commanding earlier in eb before I went to bed and everywhere I went, DH shows up and rolls over the small group of NSP I led. Like at Dan, capping the camp then suddenly, le wild 30+ man DH Zerg appears! They were supposed to be at golanta or capping klovan or so I thought :/. Last thought before drowning in the sea of red was holy kitten where they come from. The ppl that were with me pretty much thought the same thing

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

melodey.4652

It was impossible to push your towers with a zerg that you were fielding plus the atleast 5 ACs already prebuilt on all the towers. What is boring to me is spending an hour to take a tower, no fun for me.

Attachments:

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: modDW.4187

modDW.4187

The latest Teivospy Classic is up now, Lad guy gives it 1 doggy out of 2 dwongos

-Your Big Horse

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Glaeser.8015

I like you guys in Splat, some your players are pretty fun to fight!

Thank you sir (or madam).

I am the donut

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bananaling.9673

Bananaling.9673

That video is awesome man! i know i encountered u many times. Much respect for just bow thief. ur guardian friend played golf with me.. i was hoping for it to last longer cause i was laughing so hard when he was doing that. i dont mind dying there now coz i made it on a video.

Fightz [XSV][SBT]
“Welcome to the world of tomorrow”-Slicey Dicey
3K cnd 6K bs 8K hs 8K hs 8K hs

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Glaeser.8015

Yuck, SF. I’m not sure, we in Splt have just been hopping around the BLs looking for a decently large group that we can poke and prod until we bite off more than we can chew and get wiped, then we rez up and do it again. We almost never go to EB.

No hard feelings if(when) we do come across you and my bloodthirsty group runs you over solo. We’re kind of kittens, not even uplevels are safe!

Hope you enjoy yourself!

I am the donut

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

I Monk For L O V E.7528

The latest Teivospy Classic is up now, Lad guy gives it 1 doggy out of 2 dwongos

-Your Big Horse

LOL Zen Nightwing so nub, “Twilight Hack” wtf is that

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Panic.1862

Panic.1862

I’m from Darkhaven and I find Zen annoying with the constant crying about “hacks.”

Stormbluff Isle
Dark Covenant [DC] Fear Him [FEAR] All Glass No Cannon [Oops]

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

To the thief and mesmer who 2v1 me and then the thief who shuffled on my body, please play a class that isn’t faceroll if you wanna gloat.

Gates of Madness

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Glaeser.8015

Truer with each passing day.

Attachments:

I am the donut

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: torridstoic.7492

torridstoic.7492

[SPLT], I hate you guys.
Good fights tonight.

At The Vanguard.
Golemhaven [Van] – mesmer | guardian

6/7 NSP vs. SF vs. DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

Glaeser, LOL, soooo true. Always 27 mesmers, when it’s actually only one.

[Abys]