7/12 CD/EB/BP

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: bradderzh.2378

bradderzh.2378

This was something we did for fun late at night because you guys literally bored us to death at SE area. First you tried to spawn camp us with 20, failed, died a bunch and then ran back to your tower and never really came out after that. Later you attempted to build siege at the bridge which we killed promptly cause that’s not manly/honorable and pretty cowardly. Then you run back to hills and hide behind your ACs and Cannons aka super boring to fight.

So it was either have fun with CD with a 3v3 duel for ownership of bay or fight BP hiding behind walls and siege. Hmm…

And let’s be real here, who from Ebay was really going to defend Bay at this time of night? I believe you got it right back before the points tick too.

Yeah I guess you are right. Having a paper bay was really desirable to have before the CD Asian queue came.

In reference to ascended items:
Nar: I love that it will take me time and money to
reach the same level I’m at right now… …said no one, ever.

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

BP have any known small man guilds?

PAXA -GM

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

I seldom travel with anyone at all, lol.

On that note, having no luck with camps on CD BL lol. The [Outmanned] status is nice though.

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

(edited by KStudios.2850)

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luzano.6983

Luzano.6983

Yeah I guess you are right. Having a paper bay was really desirable to have before the CD Asian queue came.

You guys would’ve lost it regardless.

The only defenders on the siege near lords were killed asap by CD while most of us Ebay were afk outside. 2 BP showed up at seperate times while the npcs were dying and even after that you had 5 people come in 1 by 1. CD had about 7 guys there but [vT] would’ve had no problem taking it even if it was just their 3. The plight of off hour coverage : |

Even when you guys pushed to take it back, I was able to kill 4 people because you guys were auto attacking the lord with tunnel vision lol. And I was literally the only person there in the lords room too.

[GF] / [Guam] Alaiii – Jackie Lautchang – Luzano

(edited by Luzano.6983)

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

I can answer that one…… Nope.
Unless its a group of 10 that you consider a small man, then yes. Had to run around with at least 3-5 of us to even have half a chance, otherwise its a zerg ball rolling you. And that happened quite a bit last matchup with BP.

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: EFWinters.5421

EFWinters.5421

Did you run out of guilds to alienate in the lower tiers?

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Good morning CD BL! =D

Attachments:

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thorp.7982

Thorp.7982

Other than the 1 small man we know about on CD, any other small mans actively run 5 people on any of these servers or is it all just “meta ppt” land? Truthfully?

GF and GH come to mind, from Ehmry Bay. GF has some of the best players I’ve seen, but neither of these two guilds always run in small numbers like you’d like. Usually 5-10 depending on what’s going on, but closer to 5. As for BP, none come to mind, and I haven’t been on Crystal Desert long enough to know of any others besides my guild.

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Everyone not in this match is just having a lot of popcorn reading about all this BP-EB hate while CD is stomping you both.

CD and SoS talk a lot of trash when we fight each other, but we root for them when they aren’t facing us LOL

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

Everyone not in this match is just having a lot of popcorn reading about all this BP-EB hate while CD is stomping you both.

CD and SoS talk a lot of trash when we fight each other, but we root for them when they aren’t facing us LOL

I think it’s just you. I am promoting you to official CD Cheerleader, wear your title proudly.

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: EvilSardine.9635

EvilSardine.9635

So, there’s an underleveled Asuran guardian in the FTF guild who is using a speed cheat. Any guild leaders in that guild might to take a look at their members.

Teleporting 10 feet every second so he’s flying across the map is pretty lame.

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

So, there’s an underleveled Asuran guardian in the FTF guild who is using a speed cheat. Any guild leaders in that guild might to take a look at their members.

Maybe he was lagging. I know when my internet is terrible I start teleporting because of the awful lag.

Also nice name!

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tetra Bug.7134

Tetra Bug.7134

Stop whining.

Our fearless leader with the two wisest words that will be spoken all week by anyone. This applies to everyone.

Also: How is Crystal Desert treating you [vT]? I hope to run into you guys out there and hope I drop good loot

It’s been awesome so far, we’re having an absolute blast man =) I haven’t seen you around yet! But when I do..

Lol I’ve changed my tune on that haha. Looking forward to bumping into you. When do you usually play?

Dont have alot of optimism for this move but we will try it. GW2 just isnt competitive. Alright, thanks for the advice.

Where did you decide to bring PAXA? Shame you guys aren’t having fun, it was always fun (if not incredibly frustrating) to run into you guys back in the AR/BP/NSP days and I hope to see you guys soon. There aren’t a ton of dedicated 5 man guilds on EBay but a lot of roamers who play together. Guys from GF, GH, Rekz, FTF, CoF, pk and other guilds regularly roam in 5ish man teams. There are a lot of talented players who roam, but not with the emphasis on a well structured and coordinated 5 man team.

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

EvilSardine.9635

Maybe he was lagging. I know when my internet is terrible I start teleporting because of the awful lag.

Also nice name!

Hah, thanks!

He was definitely not lagging. This FTF guardian is 100% cheating. He would be on the bridge near Hills and Lake and he would teleport every 10 feet up to you super fast. (No, not using Sword Teleport or Judge’s Intervention). You would engage him and when he wants to run he would run away and there’s nothing you can do to catch him. Doesn’t matter if you’re a warrior with warhorn/shield/GS.

It’s pretty obvious…

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: peter.9024

peter.9024

Other than the 1 small man we know about on CD, any other small mans actively run 5 people on any of these servers or is it all just “meta ppt” land? Truthfully?

GF and GH come to mind, from Ehmry Bay. GF has some of the best players I’ve seen, but neither of these two guilds always run in small numbers like you’d like. Usually 5-10 depending on what’s going on, but closer to 5. As for BP, none come to mind, and I haven’t been on Crystal Desert long enough to know of any others besides my guild.

I usually run solo or in groups less then 3.. It’s worse from our side .. At best I find dual thiefs roaming and I’ll count myself lucky.

Skullclamp

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nizio Nightblade.8109

Nizio Nightblade.8109

This was something we did for fun late at night because you guys literally bored us to death at SE area. First you tried to spawn camp us with 20, failed, died a bunch and then ran back to your tower and never really came out after that. Later you attempted to build siege at the bridge which we killed promptly cause that’s not manly/honorable and pretty cowardly. Then you run back to hills and hide behind your ACs and Cannons aka super boring to fight.

So it was either have fun with CD with a 3v3 duel for ownership of bay or fight BP hiding behind walls and siege. Hmm…

And let’s be real here, who from Ebay was really going to defend Bay at this time of night? I believe you got it right back before the points tick too.

Lmfao are you kidding me, CD have a asian presence xD. If you want to see an oceanic/asian presence go against SoS now that’s an asian presence. All we got are college and high school kids playing late at night since they’re pst and are on summer vacation.

Talon Nighthawk [Edge] (DB Server)

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deathdom.8250

Deathdom.8250

Lmfao are you kidding me, CD have a asian presence xD. If you want to see an oceanic/asian presence go against SoS now that’s an asian presence. All we got are college and high school kids playing late at night since they’re pst and are on summer vacation.

Eh we do have SEA but its only a fraction of what we used to have.

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nizio Nightblade.8109

Nizio Nightblade.8109

Eh we do have SEA but its only a fraction of what we used to have.

true that, it use to be 3-5 decent sized sea guilds now it’s like one.

Talon Nighthawk [Edge] (DB Server)

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

All I can say in closing is that hate us all you like, whether you like it or not, both your servers have friends here in the Bay.

Just speaking for myself here (pretty obvious after reading the last page of this thread), but same to you Ebay (don’t know CD well enough to say, but I’m sure it’s the same). Not sure what some of my server mates are so worked up about, I guess it’s the residue of a too long 13 week match. We all have our forum warriors, but imo KStudios is not one of them.

Actually, I was referring to both you guys and the Rock, lol. I only knew of Sovereign from CD, and I get the feeling he is no longer with them. If he is he’s being very quiet here in the forums. Which was awfully unlike him judging by last time we met.

Ohh, well I gotta admit I just skimmed 2 pages of posts here at work, including yours. Poor AR, I doubt you guys will ever see them again. Better chance of us getting matched up against them, but I kinda doubt it.

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

All I can say in closing is that hate us all you like, whether you like it or not, both your servers have friends here in the Bay.

Just speaking for myself here (pretty obvious after reading the last page of this thread), but same to you Ebay (don’t know CD well enough to say, but I’m sure it’s the same). Not sure what some of my server mates are so worked up about, I guess it’s the residue of a too long 13 week match. We all have our forum warriors, but imo KStudios is not one of them.

Actually, I was referring to both you guys and the Rock, lol. I only knew of Sovereign from CD, and I get the feeling he is no longer with them. If he is he’s being very quiet here in the forums. Which was awfully unlike him judging by last time we met.

FYI Sovereign is on TC now. He bandwagoned transferred to a more stable server like a lot of the other CD night crew

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Waffler.1257

This is adorable.

Attachments:

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

This is adorable.

wait…..hold up…..is the wall down on the other side??

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Farout.8207

Farout.8207

This is adorable.

wait…..hold up…..is the wall down on the other side??

Lol… Sure is!

~ Cleetus

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

EvilSardine.9635

This is adorable.

Hah!

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drakma.1549

Drakma.1549

You missed the screenshot where they all ran in and looked at the hole in the wall and facepalmed.

Sadly, I think I can safely say I have seen every server ebay was ever matched up against do this as well. This is not strictly confined to just ebay. Hell I’ve laid a ram before when coming from se camp to the tower until somebody said, “Uh. Drak… the walls down”

Tunnel-vision is a helluva drug

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

You missed the screenshot where they all ran in and looked at the hole in the wall and facepalmed.

Sadly, I think I can safely say I have seen every server ebay was ever matched up against do this as well. This is not strictly confined to just ebay. Hell I’ve laid a ram before when coming from se camp to the tower until somebody said, “Uh. Drak… the walls down”

Tunnel-vision is a helluva drug

Lol I remember a long time ago BP was trepping Durious tower in Eternal and I had no clue so I spent like 20 minutes trying to tear down a reinforced gate. That has to be the saddest day of my commanding.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aitadis.8269

Aitadis.8269

Only way Ebay can get SMC is if they hack there way in? Good to know.

Illusionary Mesmer
[oof] Crystal Desert

(edited by Aitadis.8269)

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calsifer.6079

Calsifer.6079

To whoever from EB glitched into SMC: that’s not the classy behaviour I’ve been seeing from you guys throughout the match-up.

Ninja Stokk – Thief. CD.

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: NeptuneAvenger.6791

NeptuneAvenger.6791

It has happened so many times today I cannot even count them all. Just jumping through the gate and then jumping off the wall, mostly. But then you end up taking out “safe” siege.

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

fun times in em bay bl good move up by woodhaven was a fantastic way for us to die

I liked the small groups coming behind to flank

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

I think it’s just you. I am promoting you to official CD Cheerleader, wear your title proudly.

Hey it’s Eeyore! What’s going on man long time yeah?

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tetra Bug.7134

Tetra Bug.7134

Fifty Hour Cyber Session [Cray] Just changing the kitten game tonight

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Interesting little south camp scuffle we had there. We had 4-5 and you each had 3-4… and focused us – it was cute. I actually lol’d. It took you guys a long time to kill us

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Waffler.1257

Hey it’s Eeyore! What’s going on man long time yeah?

Are you drunk?

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sinaya.4201

Sinaya.4201

I thought I was Eeyore.

Crystal Desert

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blue Marine.6782

Blue Marine.6782

I try to get a group of 5-8 going with some guildes going a couple times a week. As a former NSPer like yourself it will be hard to find small groups to fight. There are a few roaming groups on the other severs, but I notice the fights get interrupted quite a bit.

RNG Officer.

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seth.4927

Seth.4927

As someone that roams in WvW 90% of the time, mostly solo or in 2~3 party I would like to congratulate the Ele/Guardian duo from the guild [EV], that’s some awesome sinergy and both players are hard to pin down. Quite refreshing since on higher tiers it’s hard to see groups smaller than five.

Roker
Tarnished Coast

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

nothing.7941

Ebay, are you there? Helloooo…..

Edit: ok, y’all are showing signs of life again, I’ve called EMS back.

Gaile Gray wrote:

(edited by nothing.7941)

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: stinkypants.8419

stinkypants.8419

Interesting little south camp scuffle we had there. We had 4-5 and you each had 3-4… and focused us – it was cute. I actually lol’d. It took you guys a long time to kill us

What? You’re chest thumping over a smaller group taking a long time to kill you?

(Alvyn | Crystal Desert )

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

nothing.7941

What? You’re chest thumping over a smaller group taking a long time to kill you?

Key word there being “each,” as in 2 groups of 3-4.

Gaile Gray wrote:

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

hey guys, still looking for some gvg’s maybe some 10s or whatever … just something non official and for fun to get ppl some practice

I know it’s hard to set something up on such notice but we can try it out

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

We have a few. Krew and Soul come to mind specifically.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Unofficial fight club tonight 9pm EST on let’s say CD BL by the windmill, 1v1 and 2v2 fights, no stacking, bow before and after fights…all the normal stuff

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: peter.9024

peter.9024

Unofficial fight club tonight 9pm EST on let’s say CD BL by the windmill, 1v1 and 2v2 fights, no stacking, bow before and after fights…all the normal stuff

Cool! I’ll try to drop by for a bit.

Skullclamp

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Unofficial fight club tonight 9pm EST on let’s say CD BL by the windmill, 1v1 and 2v2 fights, no staking, bow before and after fights…all the normal stuff

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gothahm.6274

Gothahm.6274

I run in a pretty regular 4man group. Phantasm normally leads and our top player is Clone 1. However, don’t tell Clone 2 that cause he thinks he’s the kitten. For the life of me, I can never figure out why we can never beat any equal 4-5man groups. I swear we’re not that bad but hopefully with some practice we’ll be a bit more competitive. Personally, I think I’m the key player of the group and I think our opponents have figured that out cause I tend to get focused every time! It’s OK though…I have a kite!

Cinfu-Asuran Mesmer
Gothahm-Human Guardian
[HoA] House of Ahm/Borlis Pass

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fathom.5684

Fathom.5684

Hey, about the Borlis Pass small guilds, we have quite a few guilds that run small man groups.

In CMRM we like to run groups like up-leveling, and coordination with other guilds in the Pass.

We have an unorthodox way of doing things, unlike most 5-10 members guild, we like to go for Keeps. Most of the time we pull 4-5 times our numbers to come counter-attack us. Its pretty fun, as for open-field combat goes we are still getting our builds sync.

So we may run across other guilds, but most of the time we like to run what we call a distraction force.

Fathomn – Borlis Pass (Commander)
Collegium Mae Requlae Maea -Leader

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyr.5912

Tyr.5912

I run in a pretty regular 4man group. Phantasm normally leads and our top player is Clone 1. However, don’t tell Clone 2 that cause he thinks he’s the kitten. For the life of me, I can never figure out why we can never beat any equal 4-5man groups. I swear we’re not that bad but hopefully with some practice we’ll be a bit more competitive. Personally, I think I’m the key player of the group and I think our opponents have figured that out cause I tend to get focused every time! It’s OK though…I have a kite!

HoA, don’t bomb me while I’m afk/forming up out front of a tower!

-Blodkai (Army of Asgard) Tristan Mid

Tyr [CoF]
Ehmry Bay

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

are spectators welcome? or will i most likely get ganked?

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: EFWinters.5421

EFWinters.5421

are spectators welcome? or will i most likely get ganked?

Whoever kills you is more likely to be ganked.

That being said, you really should try fighting. 99% of the people there are not gonna be kittens about it if you aren’t doing so well, because most of them learned how to play on a high level themselves through these events.

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

(edited by EFWinters.5421)