7/12 CD/EB/BP

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

The only good guild I saw that actually tried this week was [Hawk]. Every other guild was pathetic and useless.

Ouch, my e-feelings.
I thought Canadians were above this type of bullying…

lol You must not follow hockey.

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: KnattyDreads.1856

KnattyDreads.1856

The only good guild I saw that actually tried this week was [Hawk]. Every other guild was pathetic and useless.

Ouch, my e-feelings.
I thought Canadians were above this type of bullying…

lol You must not follow hockey.

Well originally I was going to respond with a witty retort that made reference to the Boston/Toronto series but I figured it was too soon.

-Emhry Bay-
Call of Fate [CoF]

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nikked.7365

Nikked.7365

Nice work this week, BP! When I first saw this matchup, I was all, “Borlis who?” Now I get it. You all have hustle.

Jacked Jackal :: Norn Mesmer :: Giant and Fabulous
Dragonbrand

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Been here nearly a week and have had a TON of fun! It is definitely a different animal than from what I am used to, but it’s relaxing! Lots less skill lag, 2 minute queues, among other things! Glad to back!!

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

(edited by Evalana.5480)

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gahzirra.8639

Gahzirra.8639

Match is winding down, it’s been fun. Big thanks to EBay for being our professor at the School of Hard Knocks, Monkey Shinezz for all the words of encouragement, and all the new/old friends that have joined BP.

@KStudios Great sportsman all around, hope we get EBay again with comparable servers. Think the air will have cleared some (little bit of venting this match).

We had a great time in EB last night, I know I am tired 3am NA time and work.

Until next match, keep it frosty my friends.

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

In last weeks thread someone from Ebay made fun of Yaks Bend for losing to BP, so i thought i’d pay your thread a visit to remind Ebay of the score in your current match-up.

Greetings to BP, well done! Last week you guys wondered if you could take on a “tier-3” server like Mag now, i stand corrected for you have shown that you can.

I would like to play BP so I can hunt Evalana down for not coming to Maguuma :’(

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

In last weeks thread someone from Ebay made fun of Yaks Bend for losing to BP, so i thought i’d pay your thread a visit to remind Ebay of the score in your current match-up.

Greetings to BP, well done! Last week you guys wondered if you could take on a “tier-3” server like Mag now, i stand corrected for you have shown that you can.

I would like to play BP so I can hunt Evalana down for not coming to Maguuma :’(

There would be one challenge with that, you will have to go through krew to get to her.

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

There would be one challenge with that, you will have to go through krew to get to her.

No I wouldn’t, I would just lure her out with cookies and my cat tonic.

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

Yep, great fights all around. Was a good match up. If CD has shown anything, its the power of having a persistent 24 hour WvW presence. Its definitely hard to try and take the lead with zergs running at you round the clock. We did pretty good holding our keeps during the down times though, so great job Borlis. May we all meet again, and kill each other! o/

[KRTA]
Maguuma

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jess.6710

Jess.6710

Fun week! I’d say there was good sportsman ship, but those few “wall/gate hackers” from Ebay ruined it. After having Ebay threaten and kitten talk us about being able to beat us, it was nice seeing their whole BL turn green every morning. Good job on 2nd place BP and good luck in the next matchup!

[aa]Jesuki
Crystal Desert

[NUDE] Jesuki – Far Shiverpeaks

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

Fun week! I’d say there was good sportsman ship, but those few “wall/gate hackers” from Ebay ruined it. After having Ebay threaten and kitten talk us about being able to beat us, it was nice seeing their whole BL turn green every morning. Good job on 2nd place BP and good luck in the next matchup!

[aa]Jesuki
Crystal Desert

This

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

Highlight of this weeks matchup!

[KRTA]
Maguuma

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Quikmix.2518

Quikmix.2518

Thanks to the few people from EB that kept coming back to take Golanta. You finally rolled us and killed my precious flame rams.

I hope you’re happy. :-P

:-)

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Necro.6432

Necro.6432

It was CD who unfortunately decided the second place server of this matchup.

I hope this ended the kitten talking from EB , great fights all over , though i haven’t seen the numbers BP had these last couple days in the whole week , woulda been interesting , grats on ur transfers.

Daeronz | TDS Leader | WvW Commander

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gorefiend.9675

Gorefiend.9675

I hope this ended the kitten talking from EB , great fights all over , though i haven’t seen the numbers BP had these last couple days in the whole week , woulda been interesting , grats on ur transfers.

You seem quite rustled. Sit down here and tell me where the bad man touched you.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

You seem quite rustled. Sit down here and tell me where the bad man touched you.

Pulling 14 hour WvW shifts and having the most drama-filled week on your forums and calling someone else rustled?

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gorefiend.9675

Gorefiend.9675

Pulling 14 hour WvW shifts and having the most drama-filled week on your forums and calling someone else rustled?

Attachments:

D/D, Staff Elementalist

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Perphection.8209

Perphection.8209

Why is Vt so bad lol, we had a fair 3v3 and they lost…. They must have been mad bec they came back with a few extra to chase us down.

Too bad that never happened or you would have put a screenshot of that up instead…

How did you like being spawn camped for hours on end this morning? You had more than double our numbers then yet you don’t hear us complaining.

You’re giving GF a bad name and it’s rather sad. We really respect the rest of GF, they’re all really great people and players. You on the other hand just don’t fit in with that crowd seeing how you are neither.

Moose Man Jones [vT]
- Charr Warrior
- Charr Necromancer

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Frigid.6027

Frigid.6027

Was a fun week. Looking foward to facing you guys in the future.

highlight of the week was an Ebay mesmer glitching into their battlegrounds keep, portaling everyone in and still getting wiped.

Bounce – [xoxo] Zerg Me Like You Love Me [oPP] Over Powered People

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brindled.2179

Brindled.2179

It was CD who unfortunately decided the second place server of this matchup.

It appears that may be the case. However, how would it have looked had CD focused BP the whole week so that Ebay could’ve taken 2nd? How would it have looked for the 9th place server to attack mainly the 14th server while the 10th place server took advantage of it?

I can tell you CD would still have won, and you guys would take 2nd while we would have whined the whole time. We would have whined that CD took the easy way out.

But, I’d like to put forth the question to CD; which server was in your border lands the most?
That answer should speak volumes as to who deserved 2nd.

Also, I’d like to point out that all my earlier frustrations in the week were because I mainly defend BP’s bl, and rarely go elsewhere unless there’s a queue. And although I gained over 10 ranks this week, it was a constant struggle until last night.

Thanks, to all those players that played with honor and respect for their fellow players, both allies and foes.

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sabbatical.1695

Sabbatical.1695

Thanks for a fun week. I’d like to give a special salute of respect to our opponents on BP. You guys came out tough and were really fun to play against. You may not have had our coverage, but whenever we met you it was a great fight. I look forward to seeing you again.

Abbracapocus [SoH] – CD

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

No I wouldn’t, I would just lure her out with cookies and my cat tonic.

I’m not a cookie person – but KITTIES!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Aw I still adore you!!

and it’s ok – I got a total makeover kit last night!! Come at me bro!

(edited by Evalana.5480)

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: stinkypants.8419

stinkypants.8419

Yep, great fights all around. Was a good match up. If CD has shown anything, its the power of having a persistent 24 hour WvW presence.

Wait… what??? This is news to me. I guess this just illustrates the difference in the tiers. When we get matched up with T2 (sometimes T3) it seems quite the opposite.

(Alvyn | Crystal Desert )

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

Aw I still adore you!!

and it’s ok – I got one of THESE last night!! Come at me bro!

Not sure what I’m looking at but omg I want that bank space

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: justin.9705

justin.9705

Why is Vt so bad lol, we had a fair 3v3 and they lost…. They must have been mad bec they came back with a few extra to chase us down.

Too bad that never happened or you would have put a screenshot of that up instead…

How did you like being spawn camped for hours on end this morning? You had more than double our numbers then yet you don’t hear us complaining.

You’re giving GF a bad name and it’s rather sad. We really respect the rest of GF, they’re all really great people and players. You on the other hand just don’t fit in with that crowd seeing how you are neither.

Sorry GF for looking like a fool i shouldn’t have even posted anything,,, BUT THERE WAS A 3v3. 1 char warrior in VT, an ele from VT, and a necro from VT. (it wasn’t official, we ran into each other). as for the spawn camping comment, if you really believe we had more than double your numbers you would have put a screen shot of that up with your post.

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Aw I still adore you!!

and it’s ok – I got one of THESE last night!! Come at me bro!

Not sure what I’m looking at but omg I want that bank space

haha – I have lots of space!!!

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thorson.9218

Thorson.9218

BP!!! Wow. Good job guys. I haven’t checked the mos site in a while (given AR’s meteoric fall) so it came as quite a surprise to see you guys whoopin’ up on our old buddy EB. What changed?

Come to us, you foes, and bring your flock.
For we will crush your bones on the Anvil Rock!

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seth.4927

Seth.4927

Yep, great fights all around. Was a good match up. If CD has shown anything, its the power of having a persistent 24 hour WvW presence.

Wait… what??? This is news to me. I guess this just illustrates the difference in the tiers. When we get matched up with T2 (sometimes T3) it seems quite the opposite.

Yeah, I had to read it twice. CD is slowly improving and making more people jump in WvW and after going against T2 servers, our coverage may look weak but it certainly is better than some months ago.

Roker
Tarnished Coast

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zindrix.1750

Zindrix.1750

CD actually has some impressive roamers considering the mentality of higher pop servers is usually zergfest. BPs roamers could take some lessons from you guys.

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

Every time we have run into vT, they have been very good players. Having spent a considerable amount of time fighting EBay (months of it) I would put vT up against some of your best (and I have a lot of respect for EBay’s skirmish/solo players).

In this case, screenshots or it didn’t happen. In fact, I would believe it was the other way around and maybe you are bitter before I believe they are “so bad lol”.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grieve.1432

Grieve.1432

CD actually has some impressive roamers considering the mentality of higher pop servers is usually zergfest. BPs roamers could take some lessons from you guys.

It’s because we at the Desert are striving to live up to the legacy of this guy…

Attachments:

South of Heaven [SoH] – Crystal Desert
Grieve Logdan (Human War) | Rifte Torin (Charr Thief)
Feylicia Logdan (Human Mes) | Elias Foralli (Asura Guard)

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thorp.7982

Thorp.7982

Our guild has been having a blast this past week on Crystal Desert — the action doesn’t seem to stop no matter what time of day or night it is. Hope to see Ehmry Bay again in the future (or this next match-up), you guys always put up fun fights.

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: justin.9705

justin.9705

Every time we have run into vT, they have been very good players. Having spent a considerable amount of time fighting EBay (months of it) I would put vT up against some of your best (and I have a lot of respect for EBay’s skirmish/solo players).

In this case, screenshots or it didn’t happen. In fact, I would believe it was the other way around and maybe you are bitter before I believe they are “so bad lol”.

kitten your right i was a little bitter after being chased down, and i know its wvw its gonna happen. i was out of line when i said “why is VT so bad” their not bad they are talented players and GF has had some good GvG’s with them.

VT sorry for being a kitten

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Frigid.6027

Frigid.6027

[HK] from borlis pass picking the last day to jump people in the EB JP. What’s a matter guys? We brought people in to wipe you and now you are cowering on the Portal.

Bounce – [xoxo] Zerg Me Like You Love Me [oPP] Over Powered People

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eypheha.5831

Eypheha.5831

Congratulations Borlis Pass for putting up such a valiant, although somewhat late and albeit worthless last minute struggle. Your great tactics and valor finally shown brightly in the last few hours. I would however suggest that next time, maybe next week against your those opponents, if you have such great players and are indeed so wonderful, try to come up with a bit more effort throughout the week rather than the sudden fruitless effort you displayed in these fading minutes.

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eypheha.5831

Eypheha.5831

Really, you poor thing. That’s obviously the same logic that was applied to the last minute effort Borlis Pass displayed. Good Job this week! Your efforts will be rewarded…well, then again, maybe not.

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: gennyt.3428

gennyt.3428

Congratulations Borlis Pass for putting up such a valiant, although somewhat late and albeit worthless last minute struggle. Your great tactics and valor finally shown brightly in the last few hours. I would however suggest that next time, maybe next week against your those opponents, if you have such great players and are indeed so wonderful, try to come up with a bit more effort throughout the week rather than the sudden fruitless effort you displayed in these fading minutes.

This little condescending `insult sammich` made me laugh. I hope being funny was your intention.

Whispers with meat.

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

kitten your right i was a little bitter after being chased down, and i know its wvw its gonna happen. i was out of line when i said “why is VT so bad” their not bad they are talented players and GF has had some good GvG’s with them.

Logged in just to say: I tip my hat to you for having the spine to make a public apology like that.

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gothahm.6274

Gothahm.6274

Logged in just to say: I tip my hat to you for having the spine to make a public apology like that.

I concur! You were a kitten but now your not. You alright man!

Cinfu-Asuran Mesmer
Gothahm-Human Guardian
[HoA] House of Ahm/Borlis Pass

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lukrath.6982

Lukrath.6982

good matchup guys it was fun! CD you have good 24 hour wvw presence and its tuff to beat BP! we must have some hardcore trolls, cuz reading this forum id say u guys really hate us, great fights tho you guys got a lot better! hope to fight you guys again.

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Marquiz.7625

Marquiz.7625

Congratz to BP for clinching 2nd place with that almighty last day push. You guys have shown great fighting spirit throughout the week even when outnumbered, always throwing bodies at us. Well done

Marquiz
Home: Crystal Desert
Guild: [KöMÉ] §Strength, Honour & Duty§

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: wwfam.2495

wwfam.2495

Really, you poor thing. That’s obviously the same logic that was applied to the last minute effort Borlis Pass displayed. Good Job this week! Your efforts will be rewarded…well, then again, maybe not.

NO U

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boraa.6295

Boraa.6295

hey BP, CHAR still offers lessons @ 5g per person [p.s. it’s hard to get SS of you guys being dead while gathering all the badges]

Attachments:

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Scorci.3250

Scorci.3250

closing remarks of this match: WFD is trash guild get dominated by 5 all day plz

7/12 CD/EB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brindled.2179

Brindled.2179

closing remarks of this match: WFD is trash guild get dominated by 5 all day plz

i pictured this guy saying it.

Attachments: