7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tots.3056

Tots.3056

you should try to 5, 2 then 1, followed by 2, then repeat.

Why would you heartseeker out of stealth? thats just silly

At what point are you heartseekering out of stealth?

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: KTDannyCZ.2910

KTDannyCZ.2910

I was thinking D/D
But if you are really pro then you dont even need those other numbers like 1 3 4 5

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Otters.1567

Otters.1567

I was thinking D/D
But if you are really pro then you dont even need those other numbers like 1 3 4 5

rofl

Buy a Pocket Otter, only 500G [Holy]

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Tots.3056

I was thinking D/D

This is true, the best of the best use only heartseeker.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yam.2891

Yam.2891

I was thinking D/D

rofl this is the best vid i have ever seen

ty danny

The Lad Guy – aka Mustache Pete
[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azgarn.2145

Azgarn.2145

As I said in my last post, KoM is baby PAXA. They brag about being the best ever, and when you find them in open field they are mediocre to bad. You don’t have to instigate something specific to get called out on the kitten talking you did in the past. As for the screenshot, it was meant to counter your assertion that you had 4 people, when you clearly had more than double that. None of my posts have had any QQ in them, or complaining, just simply stating facts and opinions. You are attempting to deflect with things that don’t exist to avoid the fact that you are actually a below average roaming guild. Please learn how to forum warrior better.

Pretty sure the closest we got to an open field fight was when you guys decided to leave your cannons and mortars in bay and finally pushed into vale after a few NSP got into the back of the camp which distracted us from you DR. And at this point you had slightly more numbers than us.

Well I guess the other open field fight was just north of center island by the water where we mopped the floor with you. As I remember it, after I stomped you there was an immediate port to spawn. I guess you were too embarrassed getting kill by such a terrible guild like KoM. Or you were mad that you let yourself get caught in open field where you couldn’t run away to a keep/tower at the slightest sign of danger like you had the last hour or so. Mesmers like you really amuse me. Sitting in the back the whole time really doing nothing but being ready to run away.

I think this is all just a classic case of nerd frustration. Its ok Canuck, breathe and relax. We might have killed your friends a lot last night but fret not, there are plenty of underleveled noobs from HoD to kill to make you feel better.

Coll Ôhmsford
[IB]
“For a few to be immortal, many must die.”

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Npac.3476

Npac.3476

KoM go back to your room! Papa PAXA is angry!

hahaha

No but in all honestly as things currently stand KoM is better than us. We recently lost a guy to another guild, have another one on vacation, and a few other members having a mid Guild Wars 2 life crisis. So for the immediate future I would be much more concerned with KoM than PAXA.The baby’s all grown up ;p

(and truthfully I have a very hard time believing a coordinated KoM group would loose to anything less than a SPCA/SPLT/TM or BTSY group)

Zelrin- 80 Thief
Founder of PAXA

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

KoM has achieved the title of best roaming guild NA in my book. Wins 6v3 fights for 10 minutes, loses when it becomes 6v5. Farms 25 stacks and brings in 4 more people, wins 10v4 until it becomes 10v6 and loses, goes back to farming coyotes for stacks again. If that isnt the definition of a top tier roaming guild, I dont know what is.

You mean you guys were sitting in npc/cannon range at bay from our 6 until you had 10-12 at which point you would push out just a bit, but still in range to run back into the cover of your npcs/cannon?

You guys finally pushed in when you had over 12, 4-5 necros alone against our 5 who went back into the camp when some NSP were trying to flip it.

Well done on the 12v5? Maybe you can manage with 10 if you try a bit harder next time.

I guess I missed the day in school where this picture shows 5 people. This is after you got wiped with 4 of the 5 people in my party where you came back in 4 more and wondered why we didnt want to fight you 10v4. There were 2 necros, a thief, and my mesmer. I know it is quite confusing to new people that a mesmer isnt actually 4 people, but 1 person with 3 clones, so maybe that is where your math went wrong. Also tell whoever the warrior is in this picture that they should know that leading with shield block when entering a fight isn’t how you warrior, unless it is you, in which case LOL.

Hey genius, want to read my post again? I said the time you wiped us, we had 5 retreating back into vale to hit some nsp when your 12 finally got gutsy and moved out of cannon/npc range. If you want, I can run up to you alone, snap a quick picture and claim I was solo all night, that doesn’t make it true however.

At the end of the day, we both know that you were afraid to come out of the range of Bay’s defenses with anything less than twice our numbers and when you did, you died from our 6.

ps: I say 6 there, because you guys managed to kill one of our guys earlier on. Yes, you managed to zerg our deaf guildie with cannons and npcs on your side. You should give yourself a pat on the back, you elite superhero. Maybe you can find some more people with physical handicaps and high-five each other for killing them.

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azgarn.2145

Azgarn.2145

KoM go back to your room! Papa PAXA is angry!

hahaha

No but in all honestly as things currently stand KoM is better than us. We recently lost a guy to another guild, have another one on vacation, and a few other members having a mid Guild Wars 2 life crisis. So for the immediate future I would be much more concerned with KoM than PAXA.The baby’s all grown up ;p

(and truthfully I have a very hard time believing a coordinated KoM group would loose to anything less than a SPCA/SPLT/TM or BTSY group)

No Zelrin, did you not listen? We are the worst roaming guild EVER.

Coll Ôhmsford
[IB]
“For a few to be immortal, many must die.”

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Logi.5612

Logi.5612

Hey guys, finished up a solo WvW Warrior PoV video. It has some clips of older matchups in it, but also some of the current matchup.

Some popular guild tags such as [PHZE] and [Bags] are in this video!

Hope you’ll watch and perhaps enjoy it

Currently in EU – [Au]

http://tinyurl.com/NewNecroVideoAu

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

Why is HOD so obsessed with SM? Just seems like they have to have that big castle to look cool since they in last place as always. SM just seems like a supply waste to me.

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Why is HOD so obsessed with SM? Just seems like they have to have that big castle to look cool since they in last place as always. SM just seems like a supply waste to me.

Cough.
Cough.

Bird Mist.
And yes, that handful is what we took BM with.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: ArkAngel.7940

ArkAngel.7940

Everyone is obsessed with SM. It is like the light that attracts flies. also, the last time we were in last place was in may. So saying “as always” is false.

Henge of Denravi [HoD]
The best player in the game
“I’m better than all of you!”

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

Cause you guys were facing small servers like Sorrow’s Furnace and Eredans Terrace :P
Now your facing the big dogs and losing.

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Everyone is obsessed with SM. It is like the light that attracts flies. also, the last time we were in last place was in may. So saying “as always” is false.

I prefer Hills to SM. Much more comfortable and less costly to defend.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Cause you guys were facing small servers like Sorrow’s Furnace and Eredans Terrace :P

LOL at big dogs… Hardly feel like a “big dog”

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aratoa.7398

Aratoa.7398

…Are you really kitten talking when the scores are this close together? Really?

Audun

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeneasx.1589

Aeneasx.1589

I’ve been waiting on my skittles and iced tea for months now. wtf happen

backstabd 22222222222222 finish
BSty
Sylvari Rouge

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

ArkAngel.7940

I’m pretty sure talking to you will feel like talking to a wall. Just so you know we are also a small server with only a few WvW guilds. Thus we faced small servers and those fights were actually pretty kitten fun. Now you are by no means a “big dog” server. None of us are. But so far this WvW matchup has been very dry and boring. At least when I have been on (6pm-10pm PDT). If we lose by points then… We lose by points? Our server pride is hurt…? Honestly WHAT happens when a server “losses”. Pretty sure the answer is nothing.

It is however nice to see DR’s strength now that we are both not being suppressed by BP.

Henge of Denravi [HoD]

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: SuicideByTaco.5408

SuicideByTaco.5408

Okay kiddies be nice don’t make old Dementess come out and teach u kids how to play wvw properly 0_o

Attachments:

HoD Ninja Commander
ASTC
Dementess 80 Mesmer/ Payneless 80 guardian/ Nhymphess 80 thief/ Enamoress 80 ele

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

SF is a small server?

I’ll take one ticket back to T8, please…

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Strever.8764

Strever.8764

You quote you are some big dog yet if that was true then you’d be stomping the floor with us as BP had, and they aren’t even a big dog compared to the top tiers servers. You sir are nothing more than a chihuahua.

Ipsum Elusus [GG] Sourceri – Elementalist – BP Roamer

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: irishhaf.1692

irishhaf.1692

shrugs id say the bigger question is why is HOD so obsessed with DR, seems like every time im on green is pushing blue and blue is pushing red.

Deritt ranger lv 80 (Un-retired… liking longbow)
Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

ArkAngel.7940

shrugs id say the bigger question is why is HOD so obsessed with DR, seems like every time im on green is pushing blue and blue is pushing red.

And then red pushes green then blue pushes green then red pushes blue then green pushes red then blue and red morph together and form the purple team which has nothing but an SM fettish.

What I am trying to say is that your statement is ridiculously generic.

Henge of Denravi [HoD]

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Hey guys, finished up a solo WvW Warrior PoV video. It has some clips of older matchups in it, but also some of the current matchup.

Great movie with some really nice fights.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kanthar Turambar.9164

Kanthar Turambar.9164

But but, if HOD pushes NSP, then NSP can say we’re playing for second!

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

Why can’t we be friends?

I have a dream. I have a dream where two servers can put aside their differences and come together in friendship to beat the kittening kitten out of a third server.

I have a dream…

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

Yeah… I was there for reset night when you golem rushed our BL Garrison in the first hour.

Tell me again how obsessed we are with you?

Edited for redundant grammar that was redundant.

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

(edited by lunyboy.8672)

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neeho.3859

Neeho.3859

Great video!! Imagine my surprise, I’m a star! I’m the mesmer you demolished near the 12:00 mark, duoing with the wifey. Lucky the mob was there to save me. Love playing the class, just can’t find a spec that suits me (or that I’m good at…). I believe I swapped back to my necro shortly after this.

Ho/Neeho/Zorho/Hodown/Ephodemic
[SoCo] Solum Contego SoCo loco style!
Yak’s Bend

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Logi.5612

Logi.5612

Great movie with some really nice fights.

Thanks for watching!

Great video!! Imagine my surprise, I’m a star! I’m the mesmer you demolished near the 12:00 mark, duoing with the wifey. Lucky the mob was there to save me. Love playing the class, just can’t find a spec that suits me (or that I’m good at…). I believe I swapped back to my necro shortly after this.

haha, i probably would have died anyways before i could finish or even perform the stomp :P But yeh the clip was more like a symbolic meaning as to how much i hate mobs that randomly aggro during fights and rallying people hehe XD

Currently in EU – [Au]

http://tinyurl.com/NewNecroVideoAu

(edited by Logi.5612)

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

I just want to give a shout out to the PAXA Mesmer with bifrost who decided he wanted to roam with me and Oc against TBE.

<3 bifrost party.

We are rainbros now. (I’ll whip out my staff next time instead of the daggers, I swear I have one too!)

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Azaruil.3406

I just want to give a shout out to the PAXA Mesmer with bifrost who decided he wanted to roam with me and Oc against TBE.

<3 bifrost party.

We are rainbros now. (I’ll whip out my staff next time instead of the daggers, I swear I have one too!)

Hey man, where has your brother Rone been lately?

Aza

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: MethaneGas.8357

MethaneGas.8357

Fun times today vs. [KoM] Mesmer, [Splt] duo and [PAXA] duo.

Props ;D

Necro, Ele, Mesmer, Guardian and Warrior, DR[OHai]
YouTube Channel

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Heibi.4251

Heibi.4251

If your server is so unconcerned with SM then why try to take it back? Your statement is stupid, with the massive DR/NSP zergs that have been defending it.

So if SM is truly unimportant, I want both DR and NSP to let HoD have it for the rest of the week and never attack it again – not even trebbing the walls or attacking the guards. Then Buffy’s words will make sense.

Leader of Central Anime(CA)
Tifa Ran/Ranger with a Pet
Commander WvW – Henge of Denravi

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeneasx.1589

Aeneasx.1589

lol @ the Aegis thieves. How many does it take?

backstabd 22222222222222 finish
BSty
Sylvari Rouge

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Plains of Ashes.5941

Plains of Ashes.5941

I like you guys over at DR alot, but are you kitten kidding me?!?! such boo hoo QQ

while i play alot and find HoD fighting both you guys about the same, what would you possibly expect?! you have been in first the whole time and are posting about other servers attacking you?

super shrug DR should expect to be a priority target, and not cry about it,

-Plains@HoD

PS: QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ!

(edited by Plains of Ashes.5941)

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Tots.3056

Great fights tonight, we had a lot of fun. Thanks XOXO for the 5v5’s.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alaric.7628

Alaric.7628

Fun times today vs. [KoM] Mesmer, [Splt] duo and [PAXA] duo.

Props ;D

You guys are impressive and classy. Thanks for the fights, cheers

Alaric Clone [KOM]
NSP

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natar.3671

Natar.3671

lets roam together someday

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

I made these for you Rob

-GoM

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noodica.5428

Noodica.5428

Just wanted to say, Cmon NSP!
You’s have made me so proud the last few weeks, i know if you try you can squeeze that gap with DR, give them a hard time
-King Nood

Midnight Mafia [MM]

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Otters.1567

Otters.1567

Wow, that’s some pretty beast support you got going there.

Buy a Pocket Otter, only 500G [Holy]

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

Really nice video. Your first build is pretty interesting and just like me the skullcrusher build gave you the chance to finally match Braham mace/shield together. I love that weapon set

there is some nice music in there also.

Heiann – NSP

(edited by yanoch.7051)

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

I made these for you Rob

-GoM

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

<3 bifrost party.

THE RAYGUN?

I heard after we murdered him on GoM a lot, he quit playing.

Not sure if confirm?

Mom never liked him anyways.

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

THE RAYGUN?

Not sure if confirm?

Most of his guild left and he quit.

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Azaruil.3406

<3 bifrost party.

THE RAYGUN?

Not sure if confirm?

What? I have no idea what you’re talking about.

Your username is Toble. Brother Rone…

Toble Rone

Toblerone

Attachments:

Aza

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Naffy.1493

Naffy.1493

Did DR get a hold of a ton of cheap blow this week? kitten . You fools are bringin it. Nice work and please share next time

Tree Dink – Sylvari Guardian
Os of NSP

7/12 DR-NSP-HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: multani.1452

multani.1452

Did DR get a hold of a ton of cheap blow this week? kitten . You fools are bringin it. Nice work and please share next time

OOOOOOooooo!

Attachments:

“I got ten voices in my head and NONE of them like you.”
~Eliana Veilstrike~
Yak’s Bend (TBE)