7/12 Dragonbrand/Maguuma/Yak's Bend

in Match-ups

Posted by: JaNordy.6149

JaNordy.6149

Shatterstorm and Calven is right though. You mags are afraid of fights and bad at WvW your server will never be t1. Gulds that run from t1 fights get a big thumbs downyy. All trash lotsa mag use trash bags. LoL thats what we call you on other servers, trash bags cause you guys are trash and drop bags! Magbagma is so blind that their keep in EB was getting stormed by elite DB special forces, fainting a attack on inner water gate. Only they went Cod of Duty Black Carps and hit other side inner gate with 2 stealth rams hahaha mag all was defending a inner door still up near full health when one behind was wide open. DB stormed in stomping magbag in the back, mag players never even turned around lol!!! Its funni too cause mag was all sitting inside their keep refusing to fight on arrow carts. They know they got no honor to meat on field of battle. They then build a ballista outside their own spawn. Draps guild was in EB at that time running around in circles at SM doing nothing. I heard they ran to top level of SM when they didnt even own it, what nubs the cap circle isnt even up there.

Trippin mang,

JaNordy – One of 6 Shadow Stealth Swords of Death aka CAWP

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

I too like to draw conclusions about combat prowess based on a coverage/population metric

I’m glad I’m not alone.

See, Calvin, this is how you’re supposed to troll, by taking sarcastic comments seriously. You used to do this all the time, now you just say silly stuff about how good ME is and how bad everyone else is. I think you have been dethroned!!!!!!!!!!

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

JaNordy, that was difficult to read, man, both from a block of text perspective, and from a man his spelling sucks perspective.

Personally I think mags is better open field than DB is. Our server has yet to learn the concept of wave wiping (that’s what I call it). And our PUGs have no good idea what stacking is or what it’s good for. Once DB gets into an open field fight with near even numbers, we all spread out and get picked off. I wish my fellow DB commanders had some ideas for how to get better in these kinds of fights other than the go-to someone else’s problem response “Get in TS!”. No offense to commanders, I’m sure it’s difficult. But other servers manage to do it, and I’m sure not all of them are in TS.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

(edited by Eviator.9746)

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrSilver.5269

MrSilver.5269

I too like to draw conclusions about combat prowess based on a coverage/population metric

I’m glad I’m not alone.

See, Calvin, this is how you’re supposed to troll, by taking sarcastic comments seriously. You used to do this all the time, now you just say silly stuff about how good ME is and how bad everyone else is. I think you have been dethroned!!!!!!!!!!

Awww shucks…

Flattery will get you EVERYWHERE!!!

But I’m trying, Ringo. I’m trying real hard to be the shepherd.

in Match-ups

Posted by: x per fection x.2096

x per fection x.2096

Shatterstorm and Calven is right though. You mags are afraid of fights and bad at WvW your server will never be t1. Gulds that run from t1 fights get a big thumbs downyy. All trash lotsa mag use trash bags. LoL thats what we call you on other servers, trash bags cause you guys are trash and drop bags! Magbagma is so blind that their keep in EB was getting stormed by elite DB special forces, fainting a attack on inner water gate. Only they went Cod of Duty Black Carps and hit other side inner gate with 2 stealth rams hahaha mag all was defending a inner door still up near full health when one behind was wide open. DB stormed in stomping magbag in the back, mag players never even turned around lol!!! Its funni too cause mag was all sitting inside their keep refusing to fight on arrow carts. They know they got no honor to meat on field of battle. They then build a ballista outside their own spawn. Draps guild was in EB at that time running around in circles at SM doing nothing. I heard they ran to top level of SM when they didnt even own it, what nubs the cap circle isnt even up there.

Trippin mang,

JaNordy – One of 6 Shadow Stealth Swords of Death aka CAWP

wat??

You no dis gme isnt reals bro?

Sound like Phillip off of survivor.

[Ark]Noober

(edited by x per fection x.2096)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

I’m glad I’m not alone.

You’re jealous of other more accomplished guilds, and in denial. You’ll never learn this way.

When on the losing side, your guild disappears from battlefield. You only engage with superior numbers, and even then you guys rely on siege. Your guild is a running joke on our server. Get it? “Running” joke? No? Thought so.

It wasn’t a troll attempt. I just stated the fact, that I only see one guild actually fighting open field battles. Fact. Go ahead, deny/deflect.

Oh, and how’s PvE?

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

I’m glad I’m not alone.

You’re jealous of other more accomplished guilds, and in denial. You’ll never learn this way.

When on the losing side, your guild disappears from battlefield. You only engage with superior numbers, and even then you guys rely on siege. Your guild is a running joke on our server. Get it? “Running” joke? No? Thought so.

It wasn’t a troll attempt. I just stated the fact, that I only see one guild actually fighting open field battles. Fact. Go ahead, deny/deflect.

Oh, and how’s PvE?

Aww, you don’t want to learn…it’s ok, I guess MrSilver can be MrGold

Edit: I find it sort of amusing that BP calls us bad and still needs to draw motivation for builds from Maguuma

Attachments:

(edited by saiyr.3071)

in Match-ups

Posted by: CptWheezy.6439

CptWheezy.6439

I don’t care enough to count – but I do care enough to wonder – who’s winning the Forum Wars atm? I think Saiyr has the highest post count, with Calvin in a close second. Which means – Maguuma is winning. Right?

Well done Saiyr. Even if your an [RSL] – you’re still Maguuman! I’m proud to be on the same server with you.

O.o

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

wats rsl precious

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

:‘( They deleted my post because it was a reply to idiocy. I don’t even have a copy of it. Woe.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in Match-ups

Calvin.5380

I’m glad I’m not alone.

Oh, and how’s PvE?

Edit: I find it sort of amusing that BP calls us bad and still needs to draw motivation for builds from Maguuma

That IS the running joke! Lol! That Mags needs builds to run away from fights. We often visit that section for laughs. Lololol!

Attachments:

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: CptWheezy.6439

CptWheezy.6439

wats rsl precious

Razi Sweat Licker

O.O

I’m just joking this time – so don’t get bent. lol

in Match-ups

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

Still haven’t seen any BP this matchup

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

I’m glad I’m not alone.

Oh, and how’s PvE?

That IS the running joke! Lol! That Mags needs builds to run away from fights. We often visit that section for laughs. Lololol!

It makes me legitimately sad that you reference Calvin and Hobbes in your bad troll posts

wats rsl precious

Razi Sweat Licker

O.O

I’m just joking this time – so don’t get bent. lol

Oh right, my memory is short, I’m an old man. Still haven’t made that guild since I’m maxxed out atm

in Match-ups

Calvin.5380

BP seldom does PvE.

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

You should have been on DBBL with us yesterday. We saw a BP General commander followed by a poor stream of pubbies. Poor guy is in a guild full of people that doesn’t seem to WvW. But according to Calvin they don’t PvE either, so I guess they just forum war

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

You should have been on DBBL with us yesterday. We saw a BP General commander followed by a poor stream of pubbies. Poor guy is in a guild full of people that doesn’t seem to WvW. But according to Calvin they don’t PvE either, so I guess they just forum war

See you thursday

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

See you thursday

What’s on thursday?

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

See you thursday

What’s on thursday?

See you on Thursday also

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Pinko.2076

Now I’m really nervous when Thursday comes around, because nothing has been scheduled with rB. :P

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

Now I’m really nervous when Thursday comes around, because nothing has been scheduled with rB. :P

Lol

Ya it’s kitten (wtf Anet that isn’t a bad word) vs [DB] fair weather fighters, we only be out if we are ticking 375+

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

rB is transferring to Maguuma on Thursday. Little do they know we’re transferring to Dragonbrand on Thursday, so we will, in fact, not see them.

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

rB is transferring to Maguuma on Thursday. Little do they know we’re transferring to Dragonbrand on Thursday, so we will, in fact, not see them.

Super sad face, but you will get to see Calvin

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

kfarb.6732

BP seldom does PvE.

Are you all into wvw (everything to do with it) or just you?

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

BP seldom does PvE.

And Calvin can never make it :*( we usually do missions on Monday for guild comms.

please don’t. We want to raise our average level of skill.

in Match-ups

kfarb.6732

We want to raise our average level of skill.

Noble effort. Good luck!

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

please don’t. We want to raise our average level of skill.

I will halt the order to transfer on Thursday if BP pays us 100g/head and GvGs us.

in Match-ups

Posted by: RanchDressin.8210

RanchDressin.8210

I love all ya lil sweeties and wanna dip ya in chocolate (everything about it). Xoxo

CUTe

.~.~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

The sheer numbers in a Maguuma zergball is rather impressive.
I’m surprised they can keep all of their pugs on a leash.

~ Kovu

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darius Glazkov.9750

Darius Glazkov.9750

calvin i’m touched at your love for ME, but nobody is taking your bait in the way you’re wanting. i’m sorry.. we have too many GOONs that have been conditioned to such trolling.

i guess i’ll be on tonight, come out and play calvin.

ps. welcome wads!!!!

Attachments:

Rékka
Second Law [Scnd]

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

The sheer numbers in a Maguuma zergball is rather impressive.
I’m surprised they can keep all of their pugs on a leash.

~ Kovu

Karma is a surprisingly effective leash

calvin i’m touched at your love for ME, but nobody is taking your bait in the way you’re wanting. i’m sorry.. we have too many GOONs that have been conditioned to such trolling.

ps. welcome wads!!!!

Whoa I wish I could be part of this elite crew

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wreckdum.8367

Wreckdum.8367

LOL @ anyone from DB saying YB or Maguuma only fights with superior numbers… We’re in this bracket with less population… What’s your excuse? Roasted

Rex Smashington – 80 Norn Warrior <Tyrians United Retard Division> Yak’s Bend
“That big kitten Norn with The Juggernaut”

in Match-ups

eithinan.9841

Mag: Dude, we farmed you way hard.
Db: No. WE farmed YOU way hard.
Mag: No way! Magswag!
Db: More like MagBags. We’re supreme PPT captain pug farmers.
YB: Hey, guys. What about us?
Mag & Db: Shut up, loot bags.
YB: :’(
This dramatization brought to you by Rafiira. Paraphrased by eithinan

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

Yak’s is dolyaks, they just there to run supplies to you :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: bsnow.5742

bsnow.5742

nice duels in EBG with the DB war, it was nice to watch until all the zergs came lol

_Candy trick <ranger>

Odin’s Rage Z
Zerg Dog Trash Guild [RAM]
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ludacris.3978

Ludacris.3978

Mag: Dude, we farmed you way hard.
Db: No. WE farmed YOU way hard.
Mag: No way! Magswag!
Db: More like MagBags. We’re supreme PPT captain pug farmers.
YB: Hey, guys. What about us?
Mag & Db: Shut up, loot bags.
YB: :’(
This dramatization brought to you by Rafiira. Paraphrased by eithinan

Running out of original material?

in Match-ups

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

ps. welcome wads!!!!

look, i’m in the most elite guild in mag now.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gamadorn.2670

Gamadorn.2670

I’m glad I’m not alone.

Oh, and how’s PvE?

LOL I usually don’t respond to troll posts, but since you brought me into it! I’m on all the forums Mags forums are more amusing then most…yaks boards are depressing…TC’s are all super cereal role playing and FA is boring…our forums…also boring..so yeah EBay’s forums and your’s are fun to read! Most [BP] don’t even bother reading the forums… gives me something to do at work though… /trolloff – We respect opposing organized guilds out there and I thought it was PYRO that was trying to challenge us, but it might have been you guys, either way it was towards the end of the week and some guys couldn’t make it. Any who, we just have our two elected forum warriors to keep things interesting. So in short, we respect you guys bro! Continue on forum warrioring! /trollon … I see calvin really gets you guys going eh? lol

Dragonbrand
Underwater Operations – [WET]

in Match-ups

Posted by: StealthSnake.9134

StealthSnake.9134

It’s quite a sight seeing the whole EAT zerg trying to zerg bust me on my upleveled ele every time I came up to meteor shower the Redbriar treb.

Stealth Snake – Necro
Maguuma~ : 3

in Match-ups

Pinko.2076

Thanks for the GvG NS – Eager to get mroe in with you.

in Match-ups

eithinan.9841

That was some good combat. I was particularly impressed by d/erp when they flanked down the cliff near the windmill and veiled. They uncloaked on the back flank of ns for a nice crash taking a few of them down. NS had really good coordination and was able to focus a few of the d/erp that would get separated from the main group. Eventually this attrition cost D/erp in most the fights.

Well done tonight. Fun fights to watch.

in Match-ups

Posted by: WRod.3856

WRod.3856

Thanks for the GvG! It was a blast and a learning experience trying to counter your backline. Hope to GvG sometime again

in Match-ups

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

drep bad loose all gvg

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

[ME] woulda won. With half the people.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

PYRO would just jump off a cliff and call it a tie.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shatterstorm.9652

Shatterstorm.9652

:‘( They deleted my post because it was a reply to idiocy. I don’t even have a copy of it. Woe.

Idiocy – 1
Mags – 0

lol?

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

Idiocy – 1
Mags – 0

lol?

Just know that in that post you got destroyed.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Naytron.7831

Naytron.7831

Thank you [DE.RP] for the fun and nail-biting GvG tonight. We in [NS] had a blast fighting every round and hoping to encounter you guys on the field and have a rematch anytime soon or the next time we get a match up with Mag-swag once again.

Nate
[NS] – Jade Quarry
Night Shift Guild Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zephyrus.9680

Zephyrus.9680

JP under Maguuma control.

Most important priority.

Zefyres – Ele | Maguuma | (ex) top100 solo/teamQ casual | Youtube

in Match-ups