7/12 Dragonbrand/Maguuma/Yak's Bend

in Match-ups

Posted by: ElDudemeister.5108

ElDudemeister.5108

We’ll need an independent judge. First one to get banned wins?

I think you and I might have been related in a previous life

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

In the last hour on DBBL I have intentionally solo fought a group of four mags taking camps twice. I lost but I fought. I have also while solo fought and beat two other mag solo roamers.

I think the problem here is that those mags who are active on the forums never solo roam, and they are upset that they cannot kill solo roamers in their 4-man groups because the solo roamers don’t engage. In fact the general sentiment seems to be anger due to not ever having a fight in which they do not have overwhelming odds. What’s up with that?

That seems like satire to me, but you’re missing the YB signatures at the bottom of some of the complaint posts vOv

or lack of signature, which I’m guessing is because they are too embarrassed to rep their server and guild. I could be wrong… maybe the just don’t have pride!!!!

Hmm so Calvin is embarrassed to rep BP? Oh wait no he got kicked, nevermind

I’m now repping my new guild, after BP kicked me out.

Hells yeah!!

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shads.9468

Shads.9468

We’ll need an independent judge. First one to get banned wins?

I think you and I might have been related in a previous life

What will really boil your noodle is that in fact we are one and the same. No Hmm, I may have given away my secret identity there :/

in Match-ups

Posted by: RanchDressin.8210

RanchDressin.8210

calvin you answer gchat when im talking to you

.~.~

in Match-ups

Shads.9468

Has anyone pointed out to Calvin he’d fit in just fine on Maguuma?

Then don’t.. This is funnier (ps thats my not so subtle way of saying you’re dull and predictable DB)

(sorry)

in Match-ups

Posted by: ElDudemeister.5108

ElDudemeister.5108

What will really boil your noodle is that in fact we are one and the same

you got screwed

in Match-ups

Shads.9468

What will really boil your noodle is that in fact we are one and the same

you got screwed

if we keep this internal conversation up, people will start to notice. I propose we pretend to ignore each other and go about our business.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

if we keep this internal conversation up, people will start to notice. I propose we pretend to ignore each other and go about our business.

You’re trying too hard, bro. It’s starting to get sad.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

in Match-ups

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

stop skirting around the real question! stop hiding behind your I’ll conceived propaganda!

I figured you guys would just look at the pictures I posted but guess not. Magswag.

PS. We did find it funny after we had some good fights at SS camp today at YB with some NS human thieves and asuran engineers (even though NS outnumbered us and ran to their camp…we expected this though), and we managed to come out with a victory despite them constantly respawning and running back to said camp…they then invited themselves to our party to complain and trash talk us.

Staying true to DB, after losing the SS camp they joined up with a passing-by DB zerg to steamroll the camp and SET.

When one of our party members went and dueled one of the NS asuran engineers and happened to win, the engineer started PMing this member and trash talking him. Of course we don’t really care because we don’t have glass self-confidence like some people posting, but just wanted to throw that out there so no one gets any misconception about whether the trash that goes on in wvw is one-sided.

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

(edited by deathTouch.9706)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Halcyon.3140

Halcyon.3140

IDK were all this crap about DB not dueling or running from duels came from but……..

Mad respect to (EA) human Warrior (M/S-GS, sorry i forget your name) and to all the (ALS) guys i was dueling at the windmill. Ya’ll do your server a great justice in proving these people wrong.

These are but 2 of the guilds that have stood their ground and there’s many more (Sorry i cant remember them all)

Respect and Peace to you all.

It’s not about fight clubs at windmills but about DB running from fights when numbers are not in their favour and returning when they have a large numerical superiority. I’ve seen it often enough this week, so please reconsider saying that “these people” are proven wrong – some of them are from the same server as you.

Apparently this is T1-2 tactics, and we can’t field the numbers to do the same anyway. I’ve been in our BL every day this week and had plenty of times when DB turned tail and ran when we appeared with all the might of the YB morning crew (all 3-5 of us), only to return with a Zerg.

It is legitimate to play that way, use greater numbers, but those people are usually bad losers when numbers are not to their advantadge, while me and others from our night and morning crew have been fighting against such odds all the time. By the way, i honestly can’t remember having seen you among our morning crew.

I don’t know about you, but the windmill thing was after we roamed your map. My party of als wanted to have fun with the kite wielding thief that followed us. Alas ending at the windmill before work. ( might edit for grammar or spelling due to being on a phone)

Eselewen – Human Elementalist
Dragonbrand
Always Losing Sleep [ALS]

in Match-ups

Shads.9468

Woah, noone invited the 3rd personality to this party. After all you’re the reason we’re posting on an internet game forum on saturday morning after all.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

Woah, noone invited the 3rd personality to this party. After all you’re the reason we’re posting on an internet game forum on saturday morning after all.

well then let me self invite myself for a 4 way i was getting kinda lonely since Sushi “the GOAT” blew off our forum date…..ill never trust another man again

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

in Match-ups

Shads.9468

well then let me self invite myself for a 4 way i was getting kinda lonely since Sushi “the GOAT” blew off our forum date…..ill never trust another man again

You trusted one to begin with? sigh so naive

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Goat.1940

The Goat.1940

: ( 1 more chance!

Necrotic Sushi – Necro
Elephant Ambush [EA] , Sea of Sorrows

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

think im good…..and u failed to mentioned you TWO kids or is it more now?

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: John Widdin.9618

John Widdin.9618

Maguuma is saved!

We have Brawk Samson. I’m sure he’s just as awesome as Brock Samson.

Attachments:

Zachary ~ Mesmer/ John Widdin ~ Warrior/ Zazmataz ~ Engineer
Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Goat.1940

The Goat.1940

it’s 3, but it’s ok I can’t keep up with you anyways… prolly for the best.

Necrotic Sushi – Necro
Elephant Ambush [EA] , Sea of Sorrows

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

it’s 3, but it’s ok I can’t keep up with you anyways… prolly for the best.

ditch the kids and maybe we can…..“reconnect”

Cön-Guardian DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shadowskill.9852

Shadowskill.9852

IDK were all this crap about DB not dueling or running from duels came from but……..

Mad respect to (EA) human Warrior (M/S-GS, sorry i forget your name) and to all the (ALS) guys i was dueling at the windmill. Ya’ll do your server a great justice in proving these people wrong.

These are but 2 of the guilds that have stood their ground and there’s many more (Sorry i cant remember them all)

Respect and Peace to you all.

It’s not about fight clubs at windmills but about DB running from fights when numbers are not in their favour and returning when they have a large numerical superiority. I’ve seen it often enough this week, so please reconsider saying that “these people” are proven wrong – some of them are from the same server as you.

Apparently this is T1-2 tactics, and we can’t field the numbers to do the same anyway. I’ve been in our BL every day this week and had plenty of times when DB turned tail and ran when we appeared with all the might of the YB morning crew (all 3-5 of us), only to return with a Zerg.

It is legitimate to play that way, use greater numbers, but those people are usually bad losers when numbers are not to their advantadge, while me and others from our night and morning crew have been fighting against such odds all the time. By the way, i honestly can’t remember having seen you among our morning crew.

I don’t know about you, but the windmill thing was after we roamed your map. My party of als wanted to have fun with the kite wielding thief that followed us. Alas ending at the windmill before work. ( might edit for grammar or spelling due to being on a phone)

This is true

Started as a roaming adventure so to speak and ended at the windmill. As for the (EA) Warrior, he was camping are wp looking for 1vX type stuff and duels. Thats right, he came to us so respect there.

Also, I was the kite wielding Thief

(edited by Shadowskill.9852)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shadowskill.9852

Shadowskill.9852

Also want to send another shout out to (ILL) and (SWaG) for some epic duels. This last day has definitely been fun.

Respect

in Match-ups

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

This week tally of 1v1’s I had a bunch of wins 0 losses and 1 stalemate with a d/p thief with a worthless troll build that couldn’t kill a rabbit.

Offer still stands @ 20G for anyone who beats me 1v1 Best Of 5. No surprise that 0 people from Dragonbrand have made an attempt on this offer yet!

Has nothing to do with whether or not I think I’d beat you, but I don’t want to bother trying to “prove” myself to someone as arrogant and poor of a sport as you are.

I suspect other roamers on DB feel similarly, and don’t plan to stoop low enough to fuel what is nothing more than an ego boost on your part.

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Shads.9468

This week tally of 1v1’s I had a bunch of wins 0 losses and 1 stalemate with a d/p thief with a worthless troll build that couldn’t kill a rabbit.

Offer still stands @ 20G for anyone who beats me 1v1 Best Of 5. No surprise that 0 people from Dragonbrand have made an attempt on this offer yet!

Has nothing to do with whether or not I think I’d beat you, but I don’t want to bother trying to “prove” myself to someone as arrogant and poor of a sport as you are.

I suspect other roamers on DB feel similarly, and don’t plan to stoop low enough to fuel what is nothing more than an ego boost on your part.

Someone else clue this guy in… I’m not sure I could do it without destroying what’s left of his self esteem

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Doesn’t fueling ego imply that you’re going to lose? :v

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Shads.9468

Woah dont you go stealing my ego-destroying streak here saiyr :<

in Match-ups

EnRohbi.2187

It implies that that’s what he (I assume “he”. Probability) thinks would happen.

Which is probably true, as I’ve left my roaming build behind and work on a more 5v5 oriented build. I no longer do as well against people who are only built to fight players one on one. Because I know what game mode I’m playing in, and I am not playing in the “Run around and duel people” game mode.

If he wants to run around thinking he’s the king kitten because he can cheese 1v1 victories out of people, he’s more than welcome to go around doing that.

If I meet him on the field I will fight him gladly, but I’m not being part of some stupid spectacle 20g challenge match.

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

Would be nice if these DB lvl 80’s would stop running from my lvl 37 guardian, I just want some exp guys.

in Match-ups

Shads.9468

If I meet him on the field I will fight him gladly, but I’m not being part of some stupid spectacle 20g challenge match.

50g? someones got to shut him up.. I would but it’d require more gold and DB already paid for my vacation this week

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tjizn.5834

Tjizn.5834

shouldn’t you be in bed bony ;o

plz no im [bad] #magswag

in Match-ups

Posted by: WRod.3856

WRod.3856

stop skirting around the real question! stop hiding behind your I’ll conceived propaganda!

I figured you guys would just look at the pictures I posted but guess not. Magswag.

PS. We did find it funny after we had some good fights at SS camp today at YB with some NS human thieves and asuran engineers (even though NS outnumbered us and ran to their camp…we expected this though), and we managed to come out with a victory despite them constantly respawning and running back to said camp…they then invited themselves to our party to complain and trash talk us.

Staying true to DB, after losing the SS camp they joined up with a passing-by DB zerg to steamroll the camp and SET.

When one of our party members went and dueled one of the NS asuran engineers and happened to win, the engineer started PMing this member and trash talking him. Of course we don’t really care because we don’t have glass self-confidence like some people posting, but just wanted to throw that out there so no one gets any misconception about whether the trash that goes on in wvw is one-sided.

Orly?

1 NS theif 3 NS engi’s (Who just got to 80 and don’t know kitten about the class) vs 7-10 iLL + Swag. I was the engi who dueled the Swag dude and u are saying I was kitten taking? all I said good fight lets go again? and he said he had to go. Yeah go make up stories else where kid.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Halcyon.3140

Halcyon.3140

Also, I was the kite wielding Thief

i figured, nice condition build, but not enough cc/burst, i could ether renewal all day w.o worry.
-dat ele.

Eselewen – Human Elementalist
Dragonbrand
Always Losing Sleep [ALS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

It implies that that’s what he (I assume “he”. Probability) thinks would happen.

Which is probably true, as I’ve left my roaming build behind and work on a more 5v5 oriented build. I no longer do as well against people who are only built to fight players one on one. Because I know what game mode I’m playing in, and I am not playing in the “Run around and duel people” game mode.

If he wants to run around thinking he’s the king kitten because he can cheese 1v1 victories out of people, he’s more than welcome to go around doing that.

Fine next time we meet you can lose a 5v5 against us too. All I have to do is change one utility and magically my build is a group support build too. Crazy !!!!!!!!!!! Stupid 1v1 trash duelling builds……………….

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

EnRohbi.2187

Fine next time we meet you can lose a 5v5 against us too. All I have to do is change one utility and magically my build is a group support build too. Crazy !!!!!!!!!!! Stupid 1v1 trash duelling builds……………….

Wiping a few times in WvW really doesn’t hit my pride as much as you appear to believe it does.
I’m not going to rage about losing any more than I would come to the forum and talk about how much trash you were if I won.

I don’t do a lot of WvWing for personal prestige or bragging rights, which seems to be a fundamental difference between the majority of the core players in our two servers.

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

You all suck love

YB

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

Orly?

1 NS theif 3 NS engi’s (Who just got to 80 and don’t know kitten about the class) vs 7-10 iLL + Swag. I was the engi who dueled the Swag dude and u are saying I was kitten taking? all I said good fight lets go again? and he said he had to go. Yeah go make up stories else where kid.

Rofl we had 1 party with 4 people, that’s how your party request was able to come through without getting rejected for party being full. And you had at least 2 thieves, all trying to heartseek the crap out of us but failing miserably. The attempted refuge rezing was hilarious too. One goes down, two goes invis, three pop up downed.

I’m sorry the guards couldn’t help you out more. Should have flash built an AC or something. Has being in DB taught you nothing?!

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ryan.8367

Ryan.8367

When we fought the NS peeps we had 5 peeps (and my spirit army and spirit elite makes it look like a kitten zerg) , it was still fun fighting NS peeps though, I have no issues with [NS]. I tried dropping our group and joining theirs to see if they wanted to duel @ windmill but they denied my join request into the group. The guards at that camp were pretty annoying though lol.

I ended up dueling W Rod at the windmill shortly after that after seeing him at ruins and after our duel I had to leave due to work stuff coming up. No trash talking from W Rod to me though.

Tanbin 80 Ranger
Maguuma