7/12 ET/FC/SF

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

Just making a post so pg2 will activate….Carry on ….

Mag Server Leader

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Daemonne.5018

Daemonne.5018

Tonight we ran about 18 players and got our kitten handed to us a few times by a 40-50 man zerg on ET. In that footage my guild was about 23 of us and we pretty much killed your zergs alone.

40-50 man zerg on ET

Aha. What.

i know… that’s a pretty good question… i’ve only seen that many of us together once or twice. usually we’re lucky to top 30

From my experience large numbers on low tier servers almost always starts with guild groups. PUGs will gravitate to them, and then you get the 30-50 mans. FC has some impressive coordination, but when I see their largest groups coming at me its usually many of the same tag(s), with just as many pugs sprinkled in.

I love fighting FC because they don’t back down, they ball up and push, it is something I am trying to ignite in our own server identity. We got the zergball (stack up, might up, blah blah) mentality, but we don’t have the “all or nothing” drive just yet, but hopefully it will come. When that first wave of DPS/stun or whatever hits us we tend to lose the “stack” and get spread out. ET rarely stacks (only from what I have saw, again not trying to be negative), but your spread out groups further break apart when pushed.

ET by in large still seems like a militia (random groups with little “built-in” cohesion), I do not say that to be negative, so please take no offense, you guys are still fighting so that says something. A few times over the weekend I would have my guys/gals stack up on me, and I could tell right away by the ET response what type of group you guys had. SF is like ET in terms of organization at times, it all just comes with time and repetition.

FC was the first T8 server to really start with the zergball tactics, I remember I used to come across WZ in the dredge practicing on it way back in the glicko ghetto days. Then came the VK guys and it kinda steamrolled from there.

From what I recall, I would have to say your thoughts on ET being mostly “militia” would stem from all the guild exodus’ we’ve seen.
Decent guilds would come, wreck face, get called out for heading up HUGE zergs, then move on to another server in either frustration or because the call for server stacking had come across and they felt like joining.
Unless things have changed since I’ve taken a break, ET does not have the “guild presence” en masse as other servers do.

No offense taken or given King, just my thoughts on the subject as usual :-)

If you play solitaire with only one suit, your game is going to end faster and feel lacking.

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

From what I recall, I would have to say your thoughts on ET being mostly “militia” would stem from all the guild exodus’ we’ve seen.
Decent guilds would come, wreck face, get called out for heading up HUGE zergs, then move on to another server in either frustration or because the call for server stacking had come across and they felt like joining.
Unless things have changed since I’ve taken a break, ET does not have the “guild presence” en masse as other servers do.

No offense taken or given King, just my thoughts on the subject as usual :-)

No offense taken bro, you sound spot on as well. One thing I can say for certain is without organized guilds running groups/events/raids (whatever), then WvW is an uphill battle for any server on any tier.

Not sure if I read it right, but were you saying people on ET were calling out their own people for leading large zergs??? If so that is crazy, right now or before, on any T8 server I would take a zerg because at the least it means people are playing. If there is a zerg roaming then I know I can do things like small man fights, roam solo etc, and not have to worry about being spawn-camped 24-7.

Mag Server Leader

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

In that footage my guild was about 23 of us and we pretty much killed your zergs alone.

Right, in the heat of a fight its sometimes hard to see how many are actually on your side because they dont stick out with red name tags. I see a video of a massive zerg wiping smaller zergs.

I dont really partake in that side of WvW anyway, carry on.

Okay, lol, whatever makes you feel better.

hey I thought we were doing straight up 20v20s as well until I saw the video and the other 20 pugs that were stalking you. anyway we’ll see who should’ve won those fights tomorrow in the Deth vs VS gvg, looking forward to t.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: x FERGUSON.3046

x FERGUSON.3046

Moobs’ posts in no way reflect the views or opinions of members of [Deth], as he is not a member of the guild. We have great respect for [VS] and would like to keep it that way.

[NS] Aldix
Retired

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Darek.1836

NO RESPECT TO ANYONE

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Insane Pancakez.9182

Insane Pancakez.9182

Moobs’ posts in no way reflect the views or opinions of members of [Deth], as he is not a member of the guild. We have great respect for [VS] and would like to keep it that way.

Same for you man! I’ve talked to a few people, and zerg busting seems to be way different than GvG. Win or lose, it will be fun. We’re excited, and appreciate you considering us to GvG you guys. I was kind of reluctant at first, like I said we’ve never done it, but there’s only one way to get better!

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: katz.8376

katz.8376

From what I recall, I would have to say your thoughts on ET being mostly "militia" would stem from all the guild exodus’ we’ve seen.

i can only speak for so far back as January/February, but (just from what i’ve observed) no one actually gave any guilds grief for heading up huge zergs. without naming any names... specific complaints that i remember hearing included "getting a huge zerg ball, and then not actually DOING anything with it... just standing in the open field waiting for the enemy to come to them, continually stacking buffs" and "being allowed to die, or even run off a cliff to purposefully kill them when trying to "pile-on" with a guild’s "zerg" because they weren’t in the guild’s TS/were too glassy/didn’t follow precisely/etc." and i know one commander left because people were giving him grief because what he did well was cap (and kitten and pillage) undefended camps/towers/keeps. he put us in 2nd place for several weeks, but he was a bit sloppy when he hit actual opposition, and his forces tended to fall apart when facing equal or greater numbers.

Unless things have changed since I’ve taken a break, ET does not have the "guild presence" en masse as other servers do.

nope. this is definitely the case. we have no large guilds that really lead the way in WvW... altho we ARE working on getting more organized.

Druids of Dhuum [DoD]|Rally Bait [RALY]
~o hai there :D~ LONG LIVE ET

(edited by katz.8376)

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Havvik Nightseeker.3485

Threads like this are why I respect these 3 servers more then my own

[Wake] main driver/GL

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

katz.8376

o hi dude. you still tearin up WvW? you did good when you were fighting us. of i saw LK i knew i was in for a fight. very well organized etc etc etc

>psst!< come to ET!

XD

(edited by katz.8376)

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aethon.8531

Aethon.8531

You VS guys are some really good fights mad props, and…. man… completely hate that necro that runs with you… me and my bros have actually made it a mission to kill them first if we can… easier said then done

Loving this matchup! ET will never surrender!

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: SiegHawk.7981

SiegHawk.7981

I heard theres Free loot bags here? wheres minds?

Dragonbrand [EAT]
All I want is pure destruction!

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: OmegaArts.1029

OmegaArts.1029

You VS guys are some really good fights mad props, and…. man… completely hate that necro that runs with you… me and my bros have actually made it a mission to kill them first if we can… easier said then done

Why thankyou! We try our best.. We do have our bad days as everyone does Looking foreword to future match ups!

Commander Aerolynn – Shinjuku Volts [VOLT] Officer – Crystal Desert

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Insane Pancakez.9182

Haha, thanks man! We’re decent, not really too good yet. We moved to get better as a guild, the 60-80 blobs in t3/2 were too much for us to handle with our 15-20. Now we moved here to get better synergy as a group and to learn to play better. Whether SF will be winning by 200k or losing by 300k in ANY matchup against ANY server, we’ll be there, raiding every night trying to get better.

Threads like this are why I respect these 3 servers more then my own

Come join us! Heck you could even have a guild to join when you got here if you wanted. My guild is recruiting about 7 more hardcore WvW players willing to listen, and learn.

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shero.3106

Shero.3106

Some fun on the reset night

[Agg] – DB – Warrior

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nevz.3058

Nevz.3058

Amazing the way FC took us by surprise we were not expecting that! Good Job FC definitely gave us something to think about! And I like the way VS came from behind us against our 7 man group we kitten our pants and got owned!

Apex Prime [APeX] (dead), Critical Mass [CM] (dead)
The Disaster [TheD] (dead), Baewatch [Bae] (dead)

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrealTravis.9016

UnrealTravis.9016

Everywhere we go
People wanna know
Who we are?
Where do we come from?
We’re the VS
The mighty, mighty VS
The mighty, mighty Glory
Why are we here?
Why are we here?
We’re here for the lootz
We’re here for the Kills
We’re the Glory
That is
The mighty, mighty VS
from outer space.

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Berk.8561

Berk.8561

FYI, if everyone there uses:

/dance *

(/dance[space][asterisk]) to dance, it will synchronize the start to a 5 second internal interval allowing perfect synchronization of the dances. It looks very cool when everyone is doing the same dance perfectly in sync.

Kerzic [CoI] – Ranger – Eredon Terrace

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

UnrealTravis.9016

We hate the FC
We hate the ET too
But
SF we love you
(All together now)

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atistheso.4657

Atistheso.4657

Today I have to say I’m impressed !
Before that I had always seen SF stomping us with rather unorganized zergs that just outnumber us 3 to 1, and take everything they want with numbers. Nothing really exciting here.
But today I saw VS fight on our Borderlands (ET), and those guys are freaking good. Setting traps, maneuvering as a compact ball and totally wiping groups of equal numbers. Congratz guys

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: ZDBioHazard.8246

ZDBioHazard.8246

’Bout time you posted that.

I wonder if anyone recorded the 15+ we had around the fountain in LA.

/dance *

The parts where we were using “/dance *” weren’t in this cut of the video. I guess you just had to be there to see the tight circle dance, the fountain dance, and the stack dance.

Heh, for the next couple of days after we did this in LA, I caught a couple other guilds doing it with other tonics.

Ara Daybreak [GT] – Charr Elementalist – Henge of Denravi

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Insane Pancakez.9182

Everywhere we go
People wanna know
Who we are?
Where do we come from?
We’re the VS
The mighty, mighty VS
The mighty, mighty Glory
Why are we here?
Why are we here?
We’re here for the lootz
We’re here for the Kills
We’re the Glory
That is
The mighty, mighty VS
from outer space.

No.. Just no.

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: silverfire.2547

silverfire.2547

and his forces tended to fall apart when facing equal or greater numbers.

And lesser numbers as well, so long as any sort of enemy numbers existed :X

Mira Alluvion (Me) | Hanna Bulwark (W) | Sophie Dusthaven (Th)
[CoSA]/[WWGD] // Sorrow’s Furnace (since August 2012) US West Evening Shift

(edited by silverfire.2547)

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

katz.8376

hahaha. XD ahem... i was trying to be decorous... >.> <.< >.>

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ebony.5738

Ebony.5738

Fight Club, ET BL, Windmill, BE THERE OR BE A WEIRDO!! =D

Verdánt

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

SiegHawk.7981

Why is this thread sooo short!!!!!! Make it longer!!! Keep me entertain with your Thread!!!!! =)

you one and only Secret Lover DB O.<

Dragonbrand [EAT]

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

SiegHawk.7981

Fight Club, ET BL, Windmill, BE THERE OR BE A WEIRDO!! =D

Thats right, What he said =)

Dragonbrand [EAT]

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

UnrealTravis.9016

What fight club? no one from any of the servers wanted to face VS it seem or some random thing came up that prevented them from fighting us. Be real men or ladies and face us on head on 25vs25 20vs20 15vs15

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

SiegHawk.7981

What fight club? no one from any of the servers wanted to face VS it seem or some random thing came up that prevented them from fighting us. Be real men or ladies and face us on head on 25vs25 20vs20 15vs15

can we do 125 Vs 125?

=)

Dragonbrand [EAT]

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jesse.4631

Jesse.4631

um sorry most guilds don’t field your numbers? O.o

Pink Sylvari FTW!

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caligare.7946

Caligare.7946

I don’t normally do this, but it was so blatant I can’t help but not:

Way to glitch hack into lowlands Keep ET. I saw in chat that you guys had done it only to run over to find all walls and gates completely untouched but you guys were killing the commander. Stay classy peps.

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

katz.8376

mesmer? also... ET doesn’t own lowlands right now. ferg does. and they have for the last 8 minutes before you made your post

SPEAKING OF STAYING CLASSY... SF, i’m looking at you. you have a few LITTLE BOYS who need their leash tightened. they decided to come gloat (and spew sexual innuendo like a pack of 10 year olds who’ve just discovered what their boy-parts do) seconds after taking our garri with absolutely overwhelming numbers. the timing was far too convenient to be coincidence. i know most of you aren’t like that, and i actually respect and like some of you... so that kind of crap reflects very poorly on your server as a whole.

screenshot shows how many SF came to the party.

Attachments:

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Insane Pancakez.9182

Oh, for everyone thinking VS runs with equal numbers of the zergs we fight, or think we need Pugs to help us, you’re wrong. In our previous video, one of you talked about all the green dots on the map. You should all know that they flock in when there is a fight near them, they don’t do that much though. In this video though, you’ll see we win these fights without any help. We were fielding about 22 this night. You guys do kill us sometimes, but I will say 95% of the time we wipe, we only have about 13-17 VS members, I don’t count the rest, nor do I care if they’re with us, as they’re mostly rally bait and actually helping you guys.

Here ya go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGATIyNEs7s

Oh, shoutout to Deth, WZ, IoM, and a few other guilds for the awesome fights throughout the week. And someone asked where we came from, we came from Ehmry Bay. I want to fight t7/6 servers next week for more zergs. After seeing TC madness, I don’t think any size zergs will scare us away.

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nevz.3058

Nevz.3058

Oh, for everyone thinking VS runs with equal numbers of the zergs we fight, or think we need Pugs to help us, you’re wrong. In our previous video, one of you talked about all the green dots on the map. You should all know that they flock in when there is a fight near them, they don’t do that much though. In this video though, you’ll see we win these fights without any help. We were fielding about 22 this night. You guys do kill us sometimes, but I will say 95% of the time we wipe, we only have about 13-17 VS members, I don’t count the rest, nor do I care if they’re with us, as they’re mostly rally bait and actually helping you guys.

Oh, shoutout to Deth, WZ, IoM, and a few other guilds for the awesome fights throughout the week. And someone asked where we came from, we came from Ehmry Bay. I want to fight t7/6 servers next week for more zergs. After seeing TC madness, I don’t think any size zergs will scare us away.

Then you have not seen a T1 zerg (where two servers cough SoR and JQ work together against BG) my friend and lets hope you never do. And IoM wants to thank VS for the great fights and times you have killed us, definitely gave us things to think about. You guys are really a great bunch, always nice to be around people like you even if your on the opposite server. Keep up the great work VS and see you around!

Apex Prime [APeX] (dead), Critical Mass [CM] (dead)
The Disaster [TheD] (dead), Baewatch [Bae] (dead)

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: saboto.5328

saboto.5328

hey guys, im a member of VS. id just like to thank everyone in sorrows furnace for welcoming us soo good. I am a ex member of fergusons crossing from about 2 months ago and I love killing old friends ahahaha. this is a video from one of our raid nights, and id really appreciate it if you liked it and shared it. thankyou

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: saboto.5328

saboto.5328

This post is on behalf of pancakez, we are willing to give away one of our guardians (Naboto) to a good home, we will give you 5g to take him from us.

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

You should all know that they flock in when there is a fight near them, they don’t do that much though……I don’t count the rest, nor do I care if they’re with us, as they’re mostly rally bait and actually helping you guys.

VS getting borderline PAXA-ey already??? Errbody knows my high-horse is the highest around here!

In all seriousness, you guys (ET/FC) just need to think of VS as a PAXA group that actually cares. IE: they run around looking for fights (mainly looking for fights where they are outmanned) and that is their thing, but unlike PAXA they don’t mind doing so while helping our commanders out. (wiping an attacking force, defending a breach, running a supply train to a gate, etc)

-Your Little Poneh

Mag Server Leader

(edited by King Amadaeus.8619)

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Darek.1836

but where’s the video from last night where you had 10+5 pugs lose several times to 4-5 of us in SF BL? ;(

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

UnrealTravis.9016

First of all IDK of many guilds that will post videos them getting ones butt kicked in WVW. Second the amount of times we died vs the amount of times we kicked larger numbers. We have won more times than we have lost. Also for those who think we try and pull some sort of fast one over you guys. Well we just all very well organized we all get in and listen to one person on the voice chat. We read what is said in Team chat to ensure we help out the local commanders on the map. If we see chance we can take a key point we will try and do so. As for pugs we try and keep a low profile when on a map. When we show up on a map people like to flock to us and stuff. I do not mind but than it goes from the 20-25man group to a 30-40man and turns a bit out of control. Now we do run with people who asked if they can learn and see how we do things. By all means we do not mind doing that and showing them what we do and how we do it. A big difference between getting large numbers and smashing buttons vs getting on with not so big numbers and having skills to back it up. Now sometimes that button smashing gets you some place but most of the time its gets you to port back to spawn.

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

katz.8376

…You guys do kill us sometimes, but I will say 95% of the time we wipe, we only have about 13-17 VS members, I don’t count the rest, nor do I care if they’re with us, as they’re mostly rally bait and actually helping you guys…

and i suddenly lost all respect for you guys

and any SF with half a brain and a modicum of self-worth should do the same

/sad

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

…You guys do kill us sometimes, but I will say 95% of the time we wipe, we only have about 13-17 VS members, I don’t count the rest, nor do I care if they’re with us, as they’re mostly rally bait and actually helping you guys…

and i suddenly lost all respect for you guys

and any SF with half a brain and a modicum of self-worth should do the same

/sad

Yeah I am not at all in love with the comments myself, especially coming from new people etc….

But I can say (while I have yet to “run” with these guys) they have always been more than happy to lend support to us (commanders, and the PUGs) whenever we call them.

I just think he was being honest about the situation and in the heat of the moment chose some harsh wording, from what I have seen of them they are generally nice people that enjoy the game.

Same thing happened when the VK’s, Agg’s, and FoE’s came down to T8, everyone jumped on everything they said and tried to rip any and all credibility from them every chance they got. It is just something that happens when you are the new kids on the block. (queue subsequent quote with NKOTB youtube link). 9/10 if people are forum warring you, as a server or guild, you are likely doing something right.

Mag Server Leader

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

katz.8376

we got the same lack of respect from Agg. then they ran some of our pugs off a cliff for the express purpose of killing them. then they left for another server.

at least FoE stayed respectful that i saw.

BUT... all 3 of those guilds are gone now... so SF, enjoy their fighting skill while you can... chances are they’ll eventually get tired of the glassy puggers being rally bait and screwing up their stacks or what-have-you and leave

(edited by katz.8376)

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

we got the same lack of respect from Agg. then they ran some of our pugs off a cliff for the express purpose of killing them.

Wait how did they do that?

Mag Server Leader

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Scarlett.3276

Scarlett.3276

Hai guys.
VS do not in any way disrespect SF/ET/FC and most certainly do not consider anyone glassy pugs or nothing but rally bait… im sure Pan’ will be on here and giving some sort of apology and/or clarification of what his intentions in saying that were. We will also not be leaving SF anytime in the near future and as much as it looks like all we do is run around looking for fights, we look for the ones with a purpose, not just any ol’ open field combat (those gems are left for gvgs).
If anyone in VS runs ppl off a cliff like that, let me know, ill ground them and take away donut privileges for a month (were slightly obsessed with donuts, its srs bsns having them taken away)

<some random VS person

Also! we’re now offering up Naboto for 10g instead of 5 xD

(edited by Scarlett.3276)

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: OmegaArts.1029

OmegaArts.1029

Hello guys…Probably dont know me but I am Aerolynn. A Guild Leader and Commander in VS. Pancakez doesn’t think before he speaks most of the time and I do feel his comments where out of line and unnecessary. We don’t need to prove to anyone that we can fight battles out manned. The actions will speak for themselves.

The good people of Sorrows Furnace have welcomed our guild with opens arms since day one. They are all wonderful people and I enjoy working with everyone. Pancakez wont admit it but when we are fighting ET or FC no one is really paying that much attention to what guild is where. In the enemy’s eyes its all the same. We have won some fights out manned but we have also lost our fair share of battles.

I ask that no other VS members partake in these arguments of zerg size or who beat who with what army. Its pointless and just gives the speakers ( and in that sense the guild) a bad image. Lets be professional here guys.

Commander Aerolynn – Shinjuku Volts [VOLT] Officer – Crystal Desert

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

VS, stop apologizing and making up with the other servers. I was getting my popcorn ready. I have been disappointed all week how short and drama free it was. Pancakez come back and chest thump some more.

Let’s do it. Where are you Paxa?

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

VS, stop apologizing and making up with the other servers. I was getting my popcorn ready. I have been disappointed all week how short and drama free it was. Pancakez come back and chest thump some more.

Now now Belle, if we are calling in reinforcements from HoD, don’t make me call our lord Flappy in to line you out….

:P

Mag Server Leader

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

Hello guys…Probably dont know me but I am Aerolynn. A Guild Leader and Commander in VS. Pancakez doesn’t think before he speaks most of the time and I do feel his comments where out of line and unnecessary. We don’t need to prove to anyone that we can fight battles out manned. The actions will speak for themselves.

The good people of Sorrows Furnace have welcomed our guild with opens arms since day one. They are all wonderful people and I enjoy working with everyone. Pancakez wont admit it but when we are fighting ET or FC no one is really paying that much attention to what guild is where. In the enemy’s eyes its all the same. We have won some fights out manned but we have also lost our fair share of battles.

I ask that no other VS members partake in these arguments of zerg size or who beat who with what army. Its pointless and just gives the speakers ( and in that sense the guild) a bad image. Lets be professional here guys.

No worries Aero, FC/ET/SF has been trolling each other for as long as I can remember (that’s what family does right?)…Like I said before, you guys have been awesome, not just another high tier guild here to farm badges. You help out every chance you get, and have contributed greatly in the short time you have been here.

Tell Pancakes not to sweat it, like I said before, being the new folks makes you an easy target (forum trolling wise) down here on the lower tiers where everyone knows everyone. I know SF used to give Agg and VK hell every chance we got.

TL/DR: I love VS and will be your rally bait anytime

Also FIGHT NIGHT TONIGHT, ET BL from what I read, don’t be scary ET/FC/SF, come get embarrassed like the rest of us.

Mag Server Leader

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

Now now Belle, if we are calling in reinforcements from HoD, don’t make me call our lord Flappy in to line you out….

:P

As if Flappy EVER posts in the forums. I dare you. I double dog dare you.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

7/12 ET/FC/SF

in Match-ups

Insane Pancakez.9182

Haha, I guess that came out of no where when I chest thumped. Never really done it before but what’s the point in a forum if there is no action… As for me saying pugs are rally bait, that doesn’t mean everyone, imagine the uplevels following us, not knowing what our plan is, then as we down 10-15 enemies through that first push, the uplevel might die getting 5 of them back up per death. While I didn’t mean to hurt anyone’s feelings with my post about rally bait, no one should be upset by it. I have different version of pugs from Ehmry Bay then they do here on SF. I love the commanders here, the way the command is un-seen before. The WvW community couldn’t be any nicer, or more respectful. The guys here at SF are just all around fun to play with. Also enjoying fighting some of the guilds in ET/FC which I stated above.

But let’s be honest here… The forum is a little boring. Go read all the other ones You all know deep down inside whether you’ll admit it, or cover it up with some smart, sneaky remark, that you wish there was more action on this thread. It’s just human nature.

(edited by Insane Pancakez.9182)