7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

(unless your buying intel off the IoJ spy, then shame on you)

Someone is selling intel from your server? What a sad, sad person if he seriously doesn’t have anything better to do…

Of course, in this match-up buying intel is beyond pointless.

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

I know the pain that Anvil Rock is feeling right now, it the same that IoJ felt after Halloween event exposed most of the PuGs as PvE’ers then WvW’ers. Anvil Rocks moral must be at an all time low and it sucks to be at that state. I personally don’t want to attack Anvil Rock and will avoid any crushing blows if I can. Though if our zergs happen to meet on the battle field, expect a fight to the death. Right now Gate of Madness is force to be reckoned with and have made it clear to push on IoJ. I am not upset that Gate of Madness has pushed us hard and been all over our borderland and EB corner.

IoJ is all for working with other servers to improve there WvW moral since it benefits all servers in a WvW match up. I will try and bring up some kind of non-aggression pact or maybe an alliance with Anvil Rock with the other IoJ commanders/guild leaders in our Team Speak. I also would like to point out that I am NOT the voice for all of Isle of Janthar and what ever I say here is of my personal thoughts and observations of our commander base.

Do not give up Anvil Rock and know that even if your outnumbered you can still fight and grow as a community. Don’t give up Anvil Rock you can count on one IoJ commander to root for you and wish you the best of luck. As for Gate of Madness, you guys are tough and rather large in force, much respect to you guys (unless your buying intel off the IoJ spy, then shame on you) and keep it classy.

Surprisingly, the overall attitude on AR is extremely positive. We have a new community web site for the server(something we should have had months ago) and map chat is positive. Sure there is the occasional player expressing frustration, but that’s to be expected. I’m quite pleased at the steps we are making in a very short amount of time, and am excited about the future of Anvil Rock. Someone told me in /m the other day I was like that because I couldn’t afford to transfer, the fact is I could, but I would never leave our little community. We have fun, first and foremost, regardless of the zergs and unique attitudes we run across out there. I think, at the end of the day, that’s kitten WvW should be. Not stressing over an imaginary tower because some number tells you how good you are, just having fun with friends and finding new ways to overcome odds and obstacles.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: GavinGoodrich.1382

GavinGoodrich.1382

gasp wheeze GoM your population is just exhausting sometimes…I mean i know you saw us build those omegas ahead of time n’ all but…the ability to defend your garrison, AND hold EB AND attack AR’s map at the dame time…that’s a lotta people…yeesh! You managed to keep pourin’ people in when we were capped out at about 25’ish attackin’ garri on your map last night.

Fortunately some of you guys went to bed and #‘s wise it was pretty even for a while. We had to go back and save hills on our map from AR (I kid you not AR, that was maybe 1-2 seconds time to spare…if we didn’t get that ballista up you’d have nailed us, superior siege = time!) then rush back to GoM’s map.

Fancy work on the lord’s room. We figured we could hold ya off after that 1st ballista went down, once you committed a little deeper in the hallway…guess not. You know how to push your guys through a lot deeper than most servers, well done! We shoulda held that for longer Good fights, good fights.

NomNomNomNomNom
Resident Zerg Idiot
Isle of Janthir

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shanks R Us.2489

Shanks R Us.2489

dat feel when you 1v1 someone, beat them, they want a rematch and people jump in.

:(

lol, I laughed, nice pic.

Zane The Clever – Asuran Engineer
Roaming Video 3Roaming Video 41v7 in WvW with engineer

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Norns dance funny

Attachments:

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Expiatus.4210

Expiatus.4210

I know the pain that Anvil Rock is feeling right now, it the same that IoJ felt after Halloween event exposed most of the PuGs as PvE’ers then WvW’ers. Anvil Rocks moral must be at an all time low and it sucks to be at that state. I personally don’t want to attack Anvil Rock and will avoid any crushing blows if I can. Though if our zergs happen to meet on the battle field, expect a fight to the death. Right now Gate of Madness is force to be reckoned with and have made it clear to push on IoJ. I am not upset that Gate of Madness has pushed us hard and been all over our borderland and EB corner.

IoJ is all for working with other servers to improve there WvW moral since it benefits all servers in a WvW match up. I will try and bring up some kind of non-aggression pact or maybe an alliance with Anvil Rock with the other IoJ commanders/guild leaders in our Team Speak. I also would like to point out that I am NOT the voice for all of Isle of Janthar and what ever I say here is of my personal thoughts and observations of our commander base.

Do not give up Anvil Rock and know that even if your outnumbered you can still fight and grow as a community. Don’t give up Anvil Rock you can count on one IoJ commander to root for you and wish you the best of luck. As for Gate of Madness, you guys are tough and rather large in force, much respect to you guys (unless your buying intel off the IoJ spy, then shame on you) and keep it classy.

We won’t give up, that’s kinda what make AR….AR. Fight ‘til your dead, WP back. Hey! No repairs so dive back in and take out as many as you can, numbers be kitten’d.

As new guilds come in to WvW we need to make sure we establish TS rules and how we communicate similar to how EBay is set up. Yes, I know I complimented Ebay…begrudgingly but they have a good system. We need to adapt it to our needs and it is easier to establish in the beginning as folks are entering in. But until then, enjoy having groups of 5 and amazingly skilled roamers kick your tail

Anvil Rock – Out manned, out gunned and no repair costs, so Leeroy up and dive in.
See you in Tyria.

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

i feel dirty after assaulting EB Overlook….was like 6 AR in there =/

dear zombieland,

when i make you 50 golems dont let them all die on 1 keep in EB =( atleast go towers first with em.

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thorson.9218

Thorson.9218

Appreciate the kind words. Yes, morale isn’t terrific, but as Dov says, I think we may have a view of the bottom, even if we haven’t reached it yet.

Don’t worry about hitting us. Bring it on! We really do like a good fight, and we’re pretty familiar with fighting with the Outnumbered buff. The only thing I’d ask is that servers don’t camp our spawn. I don’t believe IoJ ever did that, but GoM certainly did. That just makes people leave, and that’s not good for anyone.

And yes, if you see us on the field, try to stomp us! After so many weeks (and months) of fighting Outnumbered, we’re a tenacious bunch and often “punch above our weight”. If you beat us, good job and we undoubtedly learned some things and hopefully we can apply that knowledge in the future.

See you on the battlefield. :-)

Come to us, you foes, and bring your flock.
For we will crush your bones on the Anvil Rock!

(edited by Thorson.9218)

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Shanks R Us.2489

For anyone interested in seeing AR’s player base in WvW. This is everyone after we got kicked.

Attachments:

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

For anyone interested in seeing AR’s player base in WvW. This is everyone after we got kicked.

theres GoMs…..but yeah probably culling.

Attachments:

(edited by Sororita.3465)

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sentry.3691

Sentry.3691

Made a few Gate of Madness friends today. We, Anvil Rock, had just lost our keep and I was hiding inside. BUT nobody felt like sneaking in. We were [Outnumbered] as usual, so I just sat on the cliff with my kite to see how long it would take GoM to notice.

Then I found a few dance partners =)
And they even mourned my death. Good times, guys. Thanks for being classy!

Attachments:

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

AR and IoJ hate kites……even as a tonic and using one -.-

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Averaelas.1876

Averaelas.1876

Made a few Gate of Madness friends today. We, Anvil Rock, had just lost our keep and I was hiding inside. BUT nobody felt like sneaking in. We were [Outnumbered] as usual, so I just sat on the cliff with my kite to see how long it would take GoM to notice.

Then I found a few dance partners =)
And they even mourned my death. Good times, guys. Thanks for being classy!

I wish you hadn’t poofed so fast! I was gonna take a picture of that We even said some words of condolence…

Commander Laethwyn of RUN Human D/D Ele
Czano Asura Mesmer
#TeamLaensií

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sentry.3691

Sentry.3691

Hey, sorry bout that! I let my body rest for a while and then I got bored. And staring at my corpse is kinda morbid. ;p

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Averaelas.1876

Yeah but… we were saying little prayers for you

Czano Asura Mesmer
#TeamLaensií

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Shanks R Us.2489

dat feel when you 1v1 someone, beat them, they want a rematch and people jump in.

:(

Redemption.

Attachments:

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Thorson.9218

After you or others on your server murdered a solo, kite-flying pacifist. Hypocrisy!!!!!

For this, we will kill you all and listen to the lamentation of your women….and then kill the women!!!!

Or not.

:-)

P.S. We actually do love kites. ~~~~~<3

(edited by Thorson.9218)

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

After you or others on your server murdered a solo, kite-flying pacifist. Hypocrisy!!!!!

For this, we will kill you all and listen to the lamentation of your women….and then kill the women!!!!

Or not.

HEY! I wouldn’t come trying to kill this woman…. You’ve been warned.
It’s not me you have to worry about…

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

Or not.

You forgot to mention free spirited dancer, lured in by dance LIES. You guys better stick with your groups tightly tonight, I have more than 2 hours of sleep and will be seeking out retribution!!

Or not…

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Thorson.9218

Or not.

HEY! I wouldn’t come trying to kill this woman…. You’ve been warned.

You most certainly would fall under the “or not” category. :-)

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

Good answer sir.

Attachments:

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Averaelas.1876

Good answer sir.

Czano Asura Mesmer
#TeamLaensií

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

im surprised i havent seen alot of golems…look at that pricing!

i bought 100 yesterday >.> and made 80 of them.

Attachments:

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: chandrawib.5489

chandrawib.5489

good to know that you will keep goleming us

Keira Skywalker [TFH]

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zumi.6384

Zumi.6384

As long as Honeybuns plays this game, he will always keep goleming things. The difference is where normal players build 80 golems and attack a keep, Honeybuns builds 80 golems and tries to spell things with them.

In fact, just last week I remember a screen shot of golems spelling out something along the lines of X86R….I think that was it, right?

Willowbreeze: Sylvari Mesmer
Tarnished Coast [Crit]

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

As long as Honeybuns plays this game, he will always keep goleming things. The difference is where normal players build 80 golems and attack a keep, Honeybuns builds 80 golems and tries to spell things with them.

In fact, just last week I remember a screen shot of golems spelling out something along the lines of X86R….I think that was it, right?

Hey, we actually rushed lastnight!
And don’t forget this masterpiece that was the golem heart complete with an L inside.

Attachments:

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

And don’t forget this masterpiece that was the golem heart complete with an L inside.

<3!

I think X86R sounds like a golem name. Is there a Gate of Madness golem role playing community emerging? I would be okay with that.

Gate of Madness

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

I think X86R sounds like a golem name. Is there a Gate of Madness golem role playing community emerging? I would be okay with that.

I was doing some RPing in team chat while building them, does that count?

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

<3!

Calling dibbs on the name Model-55318008.

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joey.3928

Joey.3928

I will be roaming in GoM BL tonight around 9pm cst. Look for the norn ranger with wolves

Estel Wolfheart
Norn Ranger
Hardcorepwnograhpy [HARD] | Isle of Janthir

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

I will be roaming in GoM BL tonight around 9pm cst. Look for the norn ranger with wolves

Looks like I won’t get out of work ‘til after 11. If you’re still roaming around then, I’ll give you some fights.

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Opc.4718

Opc.4718

so i’ve read this thread. cant say i dont feel proud to see the support from GOM and IOJ. we appreciate it and we’re workin on rebuilding with as many cooperative AR survivors left as we can. keep up the good fights, more guild fights less zerging. my guild had a nice lil tussle with RISE clan of gom last night, unfortunately we were missing 3/4 of our officers but nonetheless it was well fought on both sides.

haha yeah, we keep running into you guys! And it always seems to be a fight over briar in our borderlands, you guys must love that place.

Lol you’re absolutely right, we love that tower :’)

If we’re bored for the night, we always take the tower and have an afk party inside until a poor unsuspecting zerg wanders by.

Kehlirixx Q | Nixx Q | Classic Bunker

(edited by Opc.4718)

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments:

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Oh, man. That must’ve set you back a gold or two.

Attachments:

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

Oh, man. That must’ve set you back a gold or two.

kitten bandito, please dont go outside your house….

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

kabooooooooooom!

Attachments:

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Heizero.9183

Heizero.9183

1.Just a typical day for the majestic Quaggan in the IoJ BL:

2.Quaggans while small and adorable show no mercy for their enemies.

3.Sometimes Quaggans as others to do their bidding

4.FLEE FROM THE QUAGGAN

FOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Attachments:

Commander Unyielding Shadow – Human Thief
Champion Shadow
Better Luck Next Time [BLNT]-Sea of Sorrows

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joey.3928

Joey.3928

Had some good fights in GoM BL tonight. Thanks for the fun.

Estel Wolfheart
Norn Ranger
Hardcorepwnograhpy [HARD] | Isle of Janthir

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myst.5783

Myst.5783

Someone was having some fun.

Wonder how long its going to be before anet does something to drive up the price of siege. .-.

Attachments:

Currently playing: Mesmer/Ele/Theif
JQ

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

Someone was having some fun.

Wonder how long its going to be before anet does something to drive up the price of siege. .-.

SSSHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

quiet you fool.

you zombieland people…always hating on golems.

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

Raise the siege price? Too many golems?

Daaaayuuuum GoM..

Attachments:

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

Daaaayuuuum GoM..

I’m breaking all the rules!

WITH

Attachments:

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

Daaaayuuuum GoM..

I’m breaking all the rules!

WITH

Attachments:

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

TeamBattleAxe.3901

4.FLEE FROM THE QUAGGAN

FOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Here’s some video!
http://youtu.be/SJSe59OCRv0

(edited by TeamBattleAxe.3901)

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zumi.6384

Zumi.6384

4.FLEE FROM THE QUAGGAN

FOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Here’s some video!

A Quaggan commander!? We shall conquer all!

Willowbreeze: Sylvari Mesmer
Tarnished Coast [Crit]

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

Had some fun in Eternal yesterday during Questionable Builds day for the guild. If you were there and ran into our bleed team I apologize, we just wanted to experiment, we had no idea if it would be effective, but oh them bleeds.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lightsbane.9012

Lightsbane.9012

4.FLEE FROM THE QUAGGAN

FOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Here’s some video!

A Quaggan commander!? We shall conquer all!

Quaggan Commander? I guess that makes me G.I. Charr…

As quick as the Valkyries ride,
As true as Odin’s spear flies,
There is nowhere to hide.

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

Commander Lae is a slave driver!!! Won’t even let me have a coffee break!!

Work work work…

Attachments:

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

Commander Lae is a slave driver!!! Won’t even let me have a coffee break!!

Work work work…

what a meanie.

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atlas.9704

Atlas.9704

Gallifrey RISES!
Sorry, that’s the first thought that came into my head.

Elona, Land of the Golden Sun….and undead…and poison. The travel brochure lied okay?!