7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gallifrey RISES!
Sorry, that’s the first thought that came into my head.

Well…you aren’t far off…he is a timelord…and…
He just can’t help it…

Attachments:

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

(edited by bokkieskitten.8023)

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Phenona.9457

Phenona.9457

AR ya’ll have some pretty awesome ppl.

Attachments:

Phenona-Ranger, Somaina-Mes, Shaleo-Theif, Chrytheena-Ele, Milphina-Engi, Purpleppleater Yum- Mes.
Running [Lost] in IoJ

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pocachubbz.1928

Pocachubbz.1928

To the IOJ war/guardian (can’t really remember) from if i remember correctly.. the [HARD] guild.

Really sorry about the 1 v 1 outside your keep/spawn/aldons in EB…

I did tell the others to stop.. but pugs don’t listen.. although it was a bad place for a 1 v 1. you would think they have the decency to stop interfering in a 1 v 1 when you tell them to.

Many apologies.

The [RUN] Thief.

[RUN] Thief.

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: urbanevil.7145

urbanevil.7145

To the IOJ war/guardian (can’t really remember) from if i remember correctly.. the [HARD] guild.

Really sorry about the 1 v 1 outside your keep/spawn/aldons in EB…

I did tell the others to stop.. but pugs don’t listen.. although it was a bad place for a 1 v 1. you would think they have the decency to stop interfering in a 1 v 1 when you tell them to.

Many apologies.

The [RUN] Thief.

That was me brotha! I figured out what was goin down, did’nt think it was u, i understand pugs will be pugs lol. No biggie man, good times!

IOJ-Raganarkz – 80 Asura Thief [HARD]
IOJ-Bouttobuffitup – 80 Norn Guard[HARD]
http://www.hardcorepwnography.com

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

O NOES i DIED RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RESPAWN

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: dtxman.2054

dtxman.2054

IOJ Thief with Mist tag, thank you for camping obsidian sanctum puzzle with your full zerker and stealth build. That is cool and all but you using gzoom or CE one of the 2 you hacking piece of kitten. You made me and 3 other people crash in game 3 times. Anet could you ever do something about the people that using outside programs seriously. We waste our time in your game that you do not control outside programs on a WVW JP to get a achievement. I like how you teleport around the map that was real cool you are such a GOOOD player. End rant thanks Anet for allowing troll kitten players to cheat and TY trolls for being YOU it makes this game as it was tagged FUN.

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sanguinius.4809

Sanguinius.4809

lol i love the new name our fellow servers have started using for anvil rock. zombieland. makes sense cos we ARE as awesome as that movie is after all, so naturally the boot fits…haHA!
much love to small groups of GOM and IOJ that see our small numbers and split groups to skirmish. keep it up its still encouraging and we still notice the players that do it despite deaf dumb and blind pugs lol.

Anvil Rock | Fey Helwintr
Black Guard Officer | The Fluttering Horde [TFH]

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: urbanevil.7145

urbanevil.7145

lol i love the new name our fellow servers have started using for anvil rock. zombieland. makes sense cos we ARE as awesome as that movie is after all, so naturally the boot fits…haHA!
much love to small groups of GOM and IOJ that see our small numbers and split groups to skirmish. keep it up its still encouraging and we still notice the players that do it despite deaf dumb and blind pugs lol.

Yeah i rolled a 5 man into your BL last night for some fun, and small scale stuff. Figured it would be cool for both side’s to get some head up action, i hope u guys had fun cause we had a blast! Figured it would be a positive change, that would help some of you vet’s get out and stretch your leg’s a little and relax lol. Anyway’s good fight’s guy’s!

IOJ-Raganarkz – 80 Asura Thief [HARD]
IOJ-Bouttobuffitup – 80 Norn Guard[HARD]
http://www.hardcorepwnography.com

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Wow to AR and Ioj… EB has been freaking amazing the last few hours I LOVE IT!

Also to the HOTS female human engineer… I Will beat you one day. <3 the RUN mesmer!

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

Wow to AR and Ioj… EB has been freaking amazing the last few hours I LOVE IT!

Also to the HOTS female human engineer… I Will beat you one day. <3 the RUN mesmer!

Been fun indeed.

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

Uh yea, so much freaking fun!

Golems and fun for all.

Hey haters…. much more where that came from…

Attachments:

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buddy.7563

Buddy.7563

Hey IoJ, I think you forgot something.

Attachments:

Tom Badgerstache (Necro)
Gate of Madness [ART]

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Scarecrow.5792

Scarecrow.5792

Hey [TFH] thanks for the reminder to never let you guys get bored in briar! That was close!

- RISE – Holy – tM -
Scarecrow Z – Female Human Engineer

(edited by Scarecrow.5792)

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

Umm… You are either confused or trolling or making some sort of really obscure joke, but I’m gonna assume confused.

GoM has a guild named Zombieland [WvW]. I’m pretty sure that all references to Zombieland in this thread are references to that guild.

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: chandrawib.5489

chandrawib.5489

thanks to GOM for entertaining us. fun fights at your briar tower

Keira Skywalker [TFH]

(edited by chandrawib.5489)

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Navnn.1980

Navnn.1980

Awesome fights at Redbriar in GOM BL tonight. For a change GOM came out to play and weren’t using canons like they always do!! Thanks for the fun fights

Yaks Bend
[TWIN] Commander A M A N D A [Level 80 Thief/Guard/Ele/Mes/War]

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: GavinGoodrich.1382

GavinGoodrich.1382

Hey IoJ, I think you forgot something.

Yeah i’m under the strong SHUSHPISHIONSH that my wife is a GoM shpai…sshe asks for some cuddlin’, no just a few more minutes pleeeeease “ok fiiiiine” 10 minutes later…i get back and boom, orange swords on quentin and it flips.

Hmmm…….yeah…definately a spai.

NomNomNomNomNom
Resident Zerg Idiot
Isle of Janthir

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

AR WHY!?! WHY AR?!?!

Why do you have to kill a defenseless baby griffon! It just wanted to show you a kite!! Murderers!!!

/cry

…Also I will hunt you down, I don’t like being touched.

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joey.3928

Joey.3928

AR WHY!?! WHY AR?!?!

Why do you have to kill a defenseless baby griffon! It just wanted to show you a kite!! Murderers!!!

/cry

Aww XD also, does any tonic work with the kite? or only certain ones? I want to run around WvW as an animal with a kite

Estel Wolfheart
Norn Ranger
Hardcorepwnograhpy [HARD] | Isle of Janthir

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

AR WHY!?! WHY AR?!?!

/cry

Aww XD also, does any tonic work with the kite? or only certain ones? I want to run around WvW as an animal with a kite

Yes, the tonics work with kites! Sor and I tested a bunch…..for science. You pop the tonic, then the kite and enjoy!

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thorson.9218

Thorson.9218

AR WHY!?! WHY AR?!?!

/cry

Please present me with their guild tags. They will be beaten, then killed, then beaten some more.

Thank you, and my condolences to the Griffon family. :`(

Come to us, you foes, and bring your flock.
For we will crush your bones on the Anvil Rock!

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

I guess reindeers are not allowed ey.. What’s the go with this, Quaggans only?

Attachments:

….. And Elementalist.

(edited by sephiroth.4217)

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

IT’S NOT VERY FUN BEING A DEFENSELESS ANIMAL AT THE HANDS OF A MONSTER IS IT!?

Attachments:

….. And Elementalist.

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Thorson.9218

The [ALS] and [TWIN] tags should have known better, provided you weren’t preventing a point/camp cap. The rest are pugs….there’s no accounting for what they might do.

Were you flying a kite? Kite flying animals are NOT OK TO KILL!!! They should be honored for their spirit, not to mention their dexterity (especially if they are the cloven-hoofed variety).

One last thought: if you are from GoM…..well, I do believe due to several spawn-camping episodes early in the match-up, you may have earned KoS status. So sorry if that’s the case…..really I am…..I’m not lying, I’m really and truly sorry…..oh who am I kidding, you kittenheads deserve to die. There. I said it. Happy now?!?!?!

Now where did I put my kite…….

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

The [ALS] and [TWIN] tags should have known better, provided you weren’t preventing a point/camp cap. The rest are pugs….there’s no accounting for what they might do.

Were you flying a kite? Kite flying animals are NOT OK TO KILL!!! They should be honored for their spirit, not to mention their dexterity (especially if they are the cloven-hoofed variety).

One last thought: if you are from GoM…..well, I do believe due to several spawn-camping episodes early in the match-up, you may have earned KoS status. So sorry if that’s the case…..really I am…..I’m not lying, I’m really and truly sorry…..oh who am I kidding, you kittenheads deserve to die. There. I said it. Happy now?!?!?!

Now where did I put my kite…….

I KNEW YOU GUYS HAD SOME SORT OF HIT AGAINST ME! (or system atleast)

You guys had the SM north wall down and I was ontop of it, only way to get to me was to run past a zerg, go about 1500 range up to the stairs and double back to finally reach me and the amount of warriors and guards and thieves that ignored the zerg, pushed through and came onto those walls strait at me was insane… You also had 2 mesmers using temporal curtain pull onto me atleast 20 times ignoring everyone else from my server and a group of 5 or so at the bottom around the corner just standing there not even trying to fight until I was pulled off the wall… -.-

What did I do to deserve this outta curiosty?

….. And Elementalist.

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

Have to hand it to IoJ for that pincer move at Klovan just now, was good co-ordination of an entire server. Lucky i saw it and zoidberged out of there

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: panicws.3259

panicws.3259

Have to hand it to IoJ for that pincer move at Klovan just now, was good co-ordination of an entire server. Lucky i saw it and zoidberged out of there

All I saw were red triangles. We got screenies too!!

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sanguinius.4809

Sanguinius.4809

Umm… You are either confused or trolling or making some sort of really obscure joke, but I’m gonna assume confused.

GoM has a guild named Zombieland [WvW]. I’m pretty sure that all references to Zombieland in this thread are references to that guild.

you assumed wrong my friend but its w/e’s :P
guess the obscure joke passed rite over ya.

Anvil Rock | Fey Helwintr
Black Guard Officer | The Fluttering Horde [TFH]

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

This fight was amazing thank you heaps for it! =D

Attachments:

….. And Elementalist.

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tukmolytes.3467

Tukmolytes.3467

Whats up guys? No crying here? Wow this is amazing. Well it’s because IoJ is losing. If someone loses to IoJ they start whining and cry like a baby.

To AR, sorry for the pugs who gets your towers/keeps. We try to tell them not to but pugs will be pugs.

To GoM, guys, we can’t fight your numbers. Sooooo many, but well thanks for the level ups and loot bags anyway.

Good week guys. Forums seems clean (I didn’t read page 2, 3 and 4).

Goodluck next week.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Isle of Janthir [2012-2017] → Fort Aspenwood [2017-Present]
Power Ranger

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

thieves, thieves everywhere >.>

Attachments:

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Antara.3189

Antara.3189

To GoM and IoJ, Next time we all are paired together, we will dine in the gates of hell,

Be Prepared.

Sincerely,

Anvil Rock

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: EndPoint.1024

EndPoint.1024

My god GoM and AR don’t you guys ever sleep? LOL. I love you guys (no homo). you guys sure fun to play with in WvW. GL for the next match.

and sure antara make sure to reserve me some seat in hell i’m sure hungry

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Yer it has been a lot of fun fighting AR and Ioj this week… AR have some really good fighters and helped me learn alot about my mesmer this week after pulling him off the shelf after 6 months of not using him (screwed his build and always being told to portal golems is off putting) and Ioj those management skills with your zergs is just down right amazing our server did learn alot about commanding against you guys and learnt a fair bit about commanding themselves from what I seen to usual “everyone all on me need more people” tactics.. Also to my server very proud of you guys for getting rid of the karma train and actually trying out new things and micro managing the zerg into separate groups with different goals to accomplish.

:)

Can’t wait for the DH, Ioj and GoM match up..

….. And Elementalist.

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

I am hoping that GoM has started to see a difference overall from AR. We have been diligently working to build stronger communication on our server, and I think it’s starting to show, even if it’s just slightly. AR has some of the best militia in the game and some great roamers.

AR I apologize for not being on the last few to entertain and amuse map chat with my website promoting. Work and stuff. But I will be here for another reset and look forward to working toward a stronger AR and a bright future for an amazing little server.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Thorson.9218

I KNEW YOU GUYS HAD SOME SORT OF HIT AGAINST ME! (or system atleast)

You guys had the SM north wall down and I was ontop of it, only way to get to me was to run past a zerg, go about 1500 range up to the stairs and double back to finally reach me and the amount of warriors and guards and thieves that ignored the zerg, pushed through and came onto those walls strait at me was insane… You also had 2 mesmers using temporal curtain pull onto me atleast 20 times ignoring everyone else from my server and a group of 5 or so at the bottom around the corner just standing there not even trying to fight until I was pulled off the wall… -.-

What did I do to deserve this outta curiosty?

It may have been your blatant kite-flying in a clearly marked “no kite-flying” zone. /shrug

Seriously though, we don’t target any one individual. Our philosophy is “Kill them all and let Dwayna sort them out”. That peeps seemed to come straight for you is the likely result of you being at the end of the wall. It’s typical mob/blob behavior to “push through” to the end and then turn back and mop up the mess they just made. :-D

(edited by Thorson.9218)

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Thorson.9218

Good fights all around last night. Seems all of the teams are wanting this match to end with a bang. We had a particular blast blowing up the GoM zergball at Uplands in EB. How’d you like that siege placement??? ;-)

To GoM, I sincerely wish you guys a good roll tonight so you can be matched with servers that can provide you with more of a challenge. AR will be back, but until then we just don’t have the coverage to slow you down. I must say though, playing for the entirety of the last 2 weeks with the Outnumbered buff has been awesome. Look Ma, no repairs!!! :-D

To IoJ, thank you for once again keeping it classy on the field and on the boards. I always enjoy being matched with you guys, and while we couldn’t “bring it” like we did in the past, it was fun none the less. Best of luck to you all going forward. /salute

(edited by Thorson.9218)

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: nyckolag.2394

nyckolag.2394

Sorry to the female [RUN] ranger south of SM just then. I really wanted that to be a 1v1, as I’ve been trying out a new trait set up for myself, hence why I pulled you away a little. Didn’t see my necromancer colleague behind me. Hopefully your thief friend got you up again. I’m the Asuran mesmer with the big white eyes.

Fellblade is best blade.
Leader and head forum barbarian for [roam]

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

AR, the next time we meet, on the Thursday evening of the match up…. I want us to have a golem war. Open field, 20 golems each, no live players to help.

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Joey.3928

AR, the next time we meet, on the Thursday evening of the match up…. I want us to have a golem war. Open field, 20 golems each, no live players to help.

That would be so awesome to watch.

Estel Wolfheart
Norn Ranger

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

Some have a feeling we will still be with IOJ this new match up. If we are, do you want to set this up for the coming Thursday? I can supply golems for this battle.

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Joey.3928

Some have a feeling we will still be with IOJ this new match up. If we are, do you want to set this up for the coming Thursday? I can supply golems for this battle.

I don’t know about my availability, but I’ll talk with some commanders and I’m sure they would love to do it. Would be really cool!

Estel Wolfheart
Norn Ranger

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

I am hoping that GoM has started to see a difference overall from AR. We have been diligently working to build stronger communication on our server, and I think it’s starting to show, even if it’s just slightly. AR has some of the best militia in the game and some great roamers.

AR I apologize for not being on the last few to entertain and amuse map chat with my website promoting. Work and stuff. But I will be here for another reset and look forward to working toward a stronger AR and a bright future for an amazing little server.

Keep it up, Dovgan. Even in your rebuilding phase, AR is still one of my favorite servers to fight against. I have complete faith that in a short time, you’ll be back at our throats, leaner, meaner, and looking for blood. The GoM/AR/BP rivalry was one of my favorite times so far in WvW, and if we can bounce back from multiple exoduses (or whatever the kitten a plural exodus is called), I know AR can as well. We both have some BP kitten to kick.

7/12 GoM/AR/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Hi. Who will we be matched up against next? I am betting we get AR and maybe IoJ. Anybody else thinking that?

Cantar Soulfyre-Norn W|Canter Soulfyre-Human G|Cantirus Foghorn – Charr R
Born and raised in Sorrow’s Furnace – WvWvWest Coast Squad
“All hail the mighty Flame Ram!!!” – said by Someone Somewhere at Sometime