7/12 Sanctum of Rall/Jade Quarry/Blackgate v2

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

JQ is in the same position SBI and SoS found themselves in.

Trying to survive on one strong time zone and being smashed / limping along in the other 3. It indeed is not able to compete in T1 at the moment but also it would destroy the tier 2 servers (I believe) it is a weird vacuum to be in, which we won’t see the outcome of until the 3 get split up and JQ gets – JQ/TC/DB. The stigma of being #1 for so long takes it’s toll on a server, be wary T1.

Good luck to JQ to pull itself out of this, may I just ask, don’t pull a SBI and abandon your map every night, actually fight back.

Edit: @Kryyg – What point is there to spending all night upgrading a BL knowing noone is there to hold it when the SoR map zerg shows up? Waha is playing for the enjoyment of the game and seems to be enjoying himself a lot more.

BG wont enjoy it if Waha really play for ppt

In a three way fight, I’m sure one of the two servers wont enjoy the attention…..
JQ can do what they want, it isn’t like BG didn’t get to snuggle with them (I do recall all those INC FOO ZERGS calls, not always legit ) and JQ just wants to share their loving feelings towards us all.

In conclusion, suck it up. It happens, I’m sure it wont stay this way forever even if it feels kinda cruddy now. And from what I’ve been told some of my SoR friends are enjoying these fights… even if it does feel like a constant 2v1 against them.

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kathy K.6812

Kathy K.6812

/salute to Choo for the GvG tonight. Was a blast.

For those wondering, final score

RISE : 5
Choo: 0

Well done RISE

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

We’ve played against JQ’s SEA a long time and there is a degree of mutual respect, even when we do get focused we rarely complain like SoRs SEA are usually doing on the forums. Let alone PM’ing abuse at commanders on the other side like what has happened about four times this last week from various SoR trolls as well as the consistent emote spamming by HIRE and OCX. Stay classy in-game or you will get focused.

The words “ATM/FOO inc” kept me playing this game. True story.

Tark is right: BG has had it’s share of battles with the formidable JQ SEA forces, and I believe it has strengthened our timezone because we chose to respond positively to the challenge they presented. Perhaps if the SoR SEA will choose to look at it from this point of view, they will find the battles, even the losing ones, an invitation to get tough. I keep mentioning that WvW is all ebb and flow..whatever situation you’re facing now is not permanent, so the smartest thing to do is to let situations build you up, rather than tear others down.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darkjoy.3092

Darkjoy.3092

If half of sor’s EU forum warriors actually play the game , they must dominate that time zone.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

JQ’s “strategic problem” was fixed a couple patches ago with the addition of AOE looting while we are farming BG/SoR zergs.

Also JQ NA is usually ahead of BG ppt for the majority of the week, and our SEA is excellent as usual. BG simply has ocx which we do not, and SoR has EU which we are very very light on.

But its really no big deal as the bagapalooza continues!

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

in Match-ups

Posted by: junhan.8192

junhan.8192

We’ve played against JQ’s SEA a long time and there is a degree of mutual respect, even when we do get focused we rarely complain like SoRs SEA are usually doing on the forums. Let alone PM’ing abuse at commanders on the other side like what has happened about four times this last week from various SoR trolls as well as the consistent emote spamming by HIRE and OCX. Stay classy in-game or you will get focused.

The words “ATM/FOO inc” kept me playing this game. True story.

Tark is right: BG has had it’s share of battles with the formidable JQ SEA forces, and I believe it has strengthened our timezone because we chose to respond positively to the challenge they presented. Perhaps if the SoR SEA will choose to look at it from this point of view, they will find the battles, even the losing ones, an invitation to get tough. I keep mentioning that WvW is all ebb and flow..whatever situation you’re facing now is not permanent, so the smartest thing to do is to let situations build you up, rather than tear others down.

Great to know that! This is the kind of rivalry and mutual respect we have for each other that keep us going and improve on ourselves in order to fight against you. /Salute

[Defy/Ge] Potato

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kathy K.6812

Kathy K.6812

JQ’s “strategic problem” was fixed a couple patches ago with the addition of AOE looting while we are farming BG/SoR zergs.

Also JQ NA is usually ahead of BG ppt for the majority of the week, and our SEA is excellent as usual.

I’d have to agree with you that Blackgate could definitely use more NA particularly during the EST time zone… There’s a huge gap from SEA to BG’s NA strong point.

in Match-ups

Mance.5640

Yep, and with MERC and KISS coming to JQ to fight things other than doors next week, things should shape up nicely.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Why do I see SoR map zergs and golems at BG garrison all day, every day? Geeze. Talk about some stress.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

I’m too lazy to repost an update with a score….good fight at bg garrison.

Sanghae, legends can be true.

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

It was? Oh. Actually, it was a horrible fight. I swear we were like head-less chickens running around the garrison.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wilco.1458

Wilco.1458

Yep, and with MERC and KISS coming to JQ to fight things other than doors next week, things should shape up nicely.

I would like to be the first to welcome [MERC] and [KISS] to JQ.

On a serious note, we had a hilariously fun time in SoR BL after running into a brick wall in EB. We tried to hide inside Bay by sleeping under the tree but it didn’t work unfortunately.

TW: I have a video of the best fight between both servers (this isn’t a chestthump video, this was seriously a good fight). Shame you had to respond to Blackgate backdooring your keep.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVg4S1QDRzg

http://www.twitch.tv/drwilco
Wilco Tango Foxtrot #lifting #hardwork

in Match-ups

Mance.5640

JQ NA always outnumbered never outgunned!

7/16 [SG] and [PRO] zerg busting bagapalooza SOR BL.

(edited by Mance.5640)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

Now I am just waiting that JQ server implodes and transfer over TC to give them a run to T1 that they ll fight heavy for at least. JQ times are over please consider giving your rank to TC. If every JQ wvw oreinted guilds transfer over TC you might get a real retaliation and boost moral effect unlike staying in JQ. Anyway JQ won’t be able to hold their T1 rank forever better jump out before it s too late

(edited by Titan.3472)

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlusterWolf.2103

BlusterWolf.2103

Why would ATM play defensively when there is no link between JQ SEA and NA prime, as soon as ATM log off, JQ just got outmanned in every BL besides EB, all of them gonna get flipped in 30 mins anyways, and rampaging around all BLs are way more fun than holding some keeps with 40+ players.

JQ is going through a time that lost FOO and EMP major force the same time in a sudden, and doing a kitten good job re-forming, its a time for JQ players re-gain the joy of WvW; not a time for every guilds extending their playing time and burning out for a win.

Forty Milliseconds…rangers who remember…know…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

Trying to survive on one strong time zone and being smashed / limping along in the other 3. It indeed is not able to compete in T1 at the moment but also it would destroy the tier 2 servers (I believe) it is a weird vacuum to be in, which we won’t see the outcome of until the 3 get split up and JQ gets – JQ/TC/DB. The stigma of being #1 for so long takes it’s toll on a server, be wary T1.

Good luck to JQ to pull itself out of this, may I just ask, don’t pull a SBI and abandon your map every night, actually fight back.

Edit: @Kryyg – What point is there to spending all night upgrading a BL knowing noone is there to hold it when the SoR map zerg shows up? Waha is playing for the enjoyment of the game and seems to be enjoying himself a lot more.

In a three way fight, I’m sure one of the two servers wont enjoy the attention…..
JQ can do what they want, it isn’t like BG didn’t get to snuggle with them (I do recall all those INC FOO ZERGS calls, not always legit ) and JQ just wants to share their loving feelings towards us all.

In conclusion, suck it up. It happens, I’m sure it wont stay this way forever even if it feels kinda cruddy now. And from what I’ve been told some of my SoR friends are enjoying these fights… even if it does feel like a constant 2v1 against them.

Agreed. Frankly, it’s just frustrating to get hit constantly by BG and JQ, leading us to losing everything. Some people get a little frustrated and moan on the forums (myself included). Most of the Rallians are actually loving this 2v1. We do have a blast. Without the 2v1, SoR would easily win T1 without a doubt.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

Does your large guild really need a reason to zerg everything? You zerg everything anyway. That’s how you hit such huge ppt. You don’t only hit JQ. lol.

Btw our usual mid-week online during EU prime is ~40ppl, and ~5-7 of them usually afk or assigned on scout duty on other borders. And we often don’t have luxury of choosing BL for long time, since we are forced to perform role of firefight team, jump here and there, strike fast and port to attack/defend other objective.

I also have to teleport around and stop attacks. The only difference is i have to do with with 10 people. Right now it is not so bad because i have some back up commanders, but most nights when it is not vacation time i am the only active EU commander outside of EB

Waage you guys do a fine job considering your numbers, so your guild should be proud of that.

As for your reply yesterday, I would like to point out that when we were on desolation fighting vizunah, we would start eu prime with about 100 ppt and facing t3 towers and keeps on every border, yet by the end of eu prime time we would still have taken the ppt lead.

So just because bg only have 2 t3 keeps going into na does not mean there is no chance of evening up the ppt. This is what I was asking, why is it bg have such difficulty in na prime time, is it coverage? is it organisation? Or is the fact SoR has numerous NA wvw guilds that coordinate well causing the difference in score during NA?

I was not being facetious, just wanted to know what the issue is?

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

It was? Oh. Actually, it was a horrible fight. I swear we were like head-less chickens running around the garrison.

When things get frantic, organisation drops like crazy. Same thing happens to SoR at times.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: kuora.5402

kuora.5402

them bg zoom op

¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸
[Aia] Amoria- The guild of pleasant love

in Match-ups

Posted by: LostBalloon.6423

LostBalloon.6423

I think you’re missing the point, its about them abandoning their home bl with T3 stuff that their NA pulled all possible tricks out of their hats to defend only to know BG will be allowed to PvDoor that keep.

And the fact that points wise, JQ could be doing better while eating at a chunk of the easy ppt that BG is getting. (easy → the higher the ppt the tougher it gets to defend everything)

in Match-ups

Posted by: LostBalloon.6423

LostBalloon.6423

Why would ATM play defensively when there is no link between JQ SEA and NA prime, as soon as ATM log off, JQ just got outmanned in every BL besides EB, all of them gonna get flipped in 30 mins anyways, and rampaging around all BLs are way more fun than holding some keeps with 40+ players.

JQ is going through a time that lost FOO and EMP major force the same time in a sudden, and doing a kitten good job re-forming, its a time for JQ players re-gain the joy of WvW; not a time for every guilds extending their playing time and burning out for a win.

To maximise ppt, thats the reason they would want to defend those T3 keeps.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

If JQ played purely for PPT (including taking all our massive PvE and sPvP base and putting em in WvWvW) we would be no.1 every week, every second, every day.

When JQ roars, the world will tremble.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: kuora.5402

kuora.5402

If JQ played purely for PPT (including taking all our massive PvE and sPvP base and putting em in WvWvW) we would be no.1 every week, every second, every day.

that was decent, try better next time

[Aia] Amoria- The guild of pleasant love

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lifewaster.5912

Lifewaster.5912

To maximise ppt, thats the reason they would want to defend those T3 keeps.

I didnt realise T3 keeps generated higher PPT then paper keeps. I always thought it was 20 points per keep regardless ?

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

I think you’re missing the point, its about them abandoning their home bl with T3 stuff that their NA pulled all possible tricks out of their hats to defend only to know BG will be allowed to PvDoor that keep.

And the fact that points wise, JQ could be doing better while eating at a chunk of the easy ppt that BG is getting. (easy -> the higher the ppt the tougher it gets to defend everything)

Why would we want to hit JQ garrison? Yours looks so much nicer

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Also JQ NA is usually ahead of BG ppt for the majority of the week, and our SEA is excellent as usual. BG simply has ocx which we do not, and SoR has EU which we are very very light on.

Yeah… say that when SoR focuses nothing but you and wants to 2v1 you 24/7 not discrediting your NA … but your ppt being above BG’s NA at the moment isn’t due to your NA being better than BG’s but more so due to no pressure put on you by SoR or BG. I don’t think JQ’s problems are as simple as you make them out to be, from my sources and time in game at least.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Yeah but by that logic, SoR and BG would be queued 24/7 if all our pve and spvp players played WvW lol.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

Yeah… say that when SoR focuses nothing but you and wants to 2v1 you 24/7 not discrediting your NA … but your ppt being above BG’s NA at the moment isn’t due to your NA being better than BG’s but more so due to no pressure put on you by SoR or BG. I don’t think JQ’s problems are as simple as you make them out to be, from my sources and time in game at least.

I agree. Honestly, If BG and SoR paid more attention to JQ instead of only fighting each other most of the time, JQ would be completely crushed.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexxed.8023

Hexxed.8023

Can’t you just all get along for 1 forum page? This is a neural overload of QQ from all 3 sides. It used to be amusing, but now it’s just sad.

We Play In The [Nude] | Châmpion Wulfa/Gogo | JQ | http://nude.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

i think r record is 3 pages of ppl playing nice. Then someone posts a pic of something. or calls out a guild saying they r blobing/hacking/2v1 and the cycle starts all over again

the lamb chop song is a perfect example for t1 threads

This is the song that never ends.
It just goes on and on my friends.
Some people started singing it not knowing what it was,
And they’ll continue singing it forever just because

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

(edited by SykkoB.9465)

in Match-ups

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

Without the QQ the thread dies.

We tried it once, the non QQ thread got buried.

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blaec.8617

Blaec.8617

BG recruiting even more guilds to there already stack SEA….

anyone seen there new guild [WAHA]?

wonder how much they paided him!?

Doubles | [FEAR] Feelings Arent Required | FA
http://fear-guild.com/

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

ATM takes our entire side in EB and then leave the map and lets BG take their stuff on our side in EB. ~.~ Ouch! So much PAIN. BG 485ppt.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

(edited by Azure.8412)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

paided?

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

paided?

You didn’t paided him? I didn’t paided him either.

Who paided him.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blaec.8617

Blaec.8617

It was magikarps!

Doubles | [FEAR] Feelings Arent Required | FA
http://fear-guild.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

score update. BG bl is dead as a dodo

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

I never thought id agree with you, but here’ what JQ does to survive Tier 1.

Waha logs in – Focus down SOR heavily while ignoring BG, make them tick below 50 PPT for a good few hours. SOR gets kitten ed, SOR EU logs in, annihilates JQ from every BL. and then goes on to focus BG cos they are the real threat,
JQ NA logs in, Focuses heavily on BG while mostly ignoring SOR. since SOR is already focusing BG. same rotation the next day.

JQ unfortunately isn’t strong enough to be the 3rd server regardless of whether its T1 material or not, they have to either support 1 server or the other or it would be hell for them.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thurin.5610

Thurin.5610

Why do BG and JQ not fight during SEA time or u not playing a PVP game ? or are u play a PPT game. Maybe u 2 should do a race and see who gets most temples during that time!

Good thing SOR cares about fights and not PPT.

(edited by Thurin.5610)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Look at that BG ppt. Gotta be loving that PvD.

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

Why do BG and JQ not fight during SEA time or u not playing a PVP game ? or are u play a PPT game. Maybe u 2 should do a race and see who gets most temples during that time!

Yeah, I guess SoR doesn’t care about ppt… when it gets to 50-100. Then it’s “about the fights.”

All trolling aside, your server definitely cares about ppt nowadays. The massive overtime, map zergs, and holding of 300+ constant ppt pretty much says it. Not saying this is a bad thing since I play the ppt game as well. :P

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

The massive overtime, map zergs, and holding of 300+ constant ppt pretty much says it.

No overtime. Your NA and EU is just that bad/fickle. After 2-3 wipes they log off leaving full BLs outmanned.

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

Yeah it’s pretty fun when you have nothing else to do. No SoR SEA seems to be out today. You aren’t new to this thread or match-up. Your PvD will start in several hours, don’t worry.

Edit: Dude, no need to deny the overtime. It’s not exactly a secret. SoR has been posting it in the last thread before it was locked, where have you been?

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

Guess you burnt yourselves out with all that overtime

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

Hey not our problem that SoR burnt themselves out with all that overtime

Just because Indo plays 24/7 doesn’t mean everyone does.

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

Did you even log in yesterday? Or the day before? Welcome back. Your server has been doing overtime.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

Great fights this week. I swear these last few weeks have been awesome. Such close PPT between SoR and BG its awesome.

@ JQ I think you guys are great and I’ve watched you guys evolve overtime since SoS/JQ etc etc. I have noticed your home BL lately has been flipping every color even during NA.

But to be fair the only server that that doesn’t happen to is SoR during NA and that’s because TW on the home map is Godly. Mad props to TW. One day I hope to collect a lot of dem TW bags!

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

Did you even log in yesterday? Or the day before? Welcome back. Your server has been doing overtime.

I think the overtime comments rate right up there with the comments on all the new guilds SoR got.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Your PvD will start in several hours, don’t worry.

Didn’t realize BG referred to NA times this way…

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

Great fights this week. I swear these last few weeks have been awesome. Such close PPT between SoR and BG its awesome.

@ JQ I think you guys are great and I’ve watched you guys evolve overtime since SoS/JQ etc etc. I have noticed your home BL lately has been flipping every color even during NA.

But to be fair the only server that that doesn’t happen to is SoR during NA and that’s because TW on the home map is Godly. Mad props to TW. One day I hope to collect a lot of dem TW bags!

We were thinking of swapping BLs last night after SoR seemed to die down. All of the sudden a 50 man JQ zerg of SG/PRO/pugs zoned in out of nowhere. It was fun.