7/12 Sanctum of Rall/Jade Quarry/Blackgate v2

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

“This is from a ATM commander: “And those who didn’t get to see my post, right now SEA time only left ATM, FOO (I believe is coming back) and GE as the main forces and we are trying to break SOR’s SEA morale by washing away all their tier 3 keeps if possible and let their kitteny EU forces feel the pinch. We do not know whether it will work or not but we do know we are having so much fun doing that. So bear with us guys, we will continue that until either major WVW guilds joined us or make SOR break up. This is how we did to SOS and hopefully it will work on SOR.”

SOR I look forward to watching you guys crash and burn

If that is true, all i can say is.. ATM or JQ SEA for that matter, will never break SoR SEA’s morale. SoR is much tougher to break down than you think. We’ve been through this many times before, when we were the underdogs of T1.

Really? Becuase I’m pretty sure it was BG that FOO was focusing back then…

It was.

I’m talking about the adversity and struggle during SEA. Before IRON came, we struggled in SEA too, due to our inconsistent SEA. (NYS has connection issues, SAHP is PvX)

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlusterWolf.2103

BlusterWolf.2103

lol @all ppl believe that Aran guys’ post and blame everything on ATM, keep up the work, forum warriors.

I believe what I see at SEA/OCEAN time zone and guess what? It fits.

Mainly focus on SoR is true, but break moral part jut made up by others, ATM is not that naive hoping to break a server’s moral during its highest time. People just like to add sth more from their point of view into what they see sometimes.

Forty Milliseconds…rangers who remember…know…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

lol @all ppl believe that Aran guys’ post and blame everything on ATM, keep up the work, forum warriors.

I believe what I see at SEA/OCEAN time zone and guess what? It fits.

Mainly focus on SoR is true, but break moral part jut made up by others, ATM is not that naive hoping to break a server’s moral during its highest time. People just like to add sth more from their point of view into what they see sometimes.

Waha’s dislike for SoR is known. I wouldn’t put it past them/him to say such a thing.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Corran.4957

Corran.4957

Shame JQ really dont know how KISS play and seem to cry cluelessly. Poor little clueless babies

We already got your strategy. You try to drop so many bags for us that we have to port back and sell things and meanwhile you try to pvdoor something.

Been there, done that.

Aye thats it.. But then we do take on your map zergs with 15-35 people. We dont run from fights like you guys… we go “kitten, outnumbered 3:1 … lets go” whereas lately our enemy goes “kitten, we only outnumber them 3:1 … run away and build seige”

Oh, and my 200-300 kills per death each night mean i honestly dont mind dying and giving out a bag now and again… we are NOT a wvw guild, we a pvx guild. We dont force set builds etc… we dont expect to always win. We play for the fun of the fight and we get lots of them here.
Sorry we dont rely on setbuilds and zerging like you and all you pro map zergers and leechers (guessing that sums you up, dont know your guild tag – so figure you hide amoungst everyone and call yourself a havoc team)

Anyways. Need to sort a few more things out now. Get my pve out the way also after that. Then I be ready to do my nightly loot farm. Maybe I play Boardlands 2 a bit so i actually have a challenging fight :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: LostBalloon.6423

LostBalloon.6423

Finally the Blackgate teamspeak is up after two hours of being down. We were without a community voice chat, heaven forbid.

BG doesnt need TS. You guys have 6 million players on JQ BL now :P

What are you talking about, we are 2v1 SOR remember. Must of been a mix up in attacking the wrong BL.

You keep forgetting that everytime oceanics and sea starts JQ bl becomes somewhat of a sacrificial lamb (gets painted red and waha does nothing about it)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mattargul.9235

Mattargul.9235

Score Update!

I’m all alone! Where are the snuggles located?! TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And remember, snuggle tightly!

Like this?

Attachments:

Dances with Leaves – Guardian – Sanctum of Rall (SoR)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kryyg.8576

Kryyg.8576

That was a straight copy/paste from the JQ internal boards, why are you posting that kitten on the public forums?

Yes, ATM main commander said that and I disagreed with him because trying to break a server is not a strategy if it destroys your own server while doing so.

Now that the cat is out of the bag, SoR is probably just going to get more stubborn and not care about winning and just focus down JQ for having such petty ideals and short sighted tactics.

In the end, ATM being our greatest asset during sea has pretty much screwed our entire server outside of their timezone.

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

Goodnight everyone! Enjoy the fights. Sounding pretty exciting, but hey, that could be because of how SUPER INTENSE this commander sounds! So fast past!

GO GO GO!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

Like this?

and yes, that looks about right

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

Edit: Like that guy from SoR SEA just said, JQ doesn’t pvdoor them. By saying JQ pvdoor’s, you’re basically saying that your SEA guilds are non-existent.

JQ’s 80-100 vs 20-40 isn’t PvDoor but it isn’t far off. Then throw in a second huge BG zerg when required and you see how silly the numbers get.
BG following behind Waha after 5 minutes and taking empty paper is PvDoor.

Waha has fun now because he isn’t playing to help JQ, in fact he is acting more like an agent of BG. That may not be part of his diabolical plan above but it is the end result.

JQs community hasn’t been to happy with each other lately and is really starting to fracture. Too many guilds with competing philosophies on how they should be playing and they just aren’t gelling together at all. Lots of disagreements and arguing all around. It is getting to the point where some guilds won’t be on the same map with another guild because of these disagreements.

I get the feeling this is Waha’s way of getting some guilds to rally around a common cause. Probably too little too late.

Watch out guys, master of the inner-workings of JQ has spoken. How doth thy know such things? Doth thy be on JQ?

I guess I was right, huh? People unhappy with the current JQ are more than willing to talk about the problems.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kryyg.8576

Kryyg.8576

To be honest, I’m pretty frustrated and soon to be done with this server.

There is no ‘current JQ’, everyone just does their own thing and no one wants to work together. It’s getting old and tiresome.

Waha and ATM’s BS is the the final straw I feel, not just for myself but for a lot of guilds on JQ. Lot of people disagreed with him because trying to break a server is lame first of all as this is just a game(why would you want to do that, it’s malicious and petty) and also it was destroying us in the other timezone because all our SEA would do is focus SoR and it would leave us exposed everywhere else because he would sacrifice everything we owned just to flip SoR’s stuff past 3 weeks. And that’s not even including the countless times he would let BG take our garrison in home BL and hillside in BG while going after SoR garrison.

I don’t know who from SoR kitten ed in Waha’s cheerios but you made him go from an intelligent strategic commander to a hate ridden commander hell bent on destroying SoR while destroying his own server. Congrats, you’re an idiot too.

(edited by Kryyg.8576)

in Match-ups

Posted by: LostBalloon.6423

LostBalloon.6423

“This is from a ATM commander: “And those who didn’t get to see my post, right now SEA time only left ATM, FOO (I believe is coming back) and GE as the main forces and we are trying to break SOR’s SEA morale by washing away all their tier 3 keeps if possible and let their kitteny EU forces feel the pinch. We do not know whether it will work or not but we do know we are having so much fun doing that. So bear with us guys, we will continue that until either major WVW guilds joined us or make SOR break up. This is how we did to SOS and hopefully it will work on SOR.”

So I am confused here, what you are trying to say is that in order to get more guilds to join you, you have to PvDoor more? And that PvDoor is fun?

What he’s saying is that since SoR’s EU seems to enjoy lopsided competition due to overstacking (I’m writing this from the original poster’s perspective), they can expect JQ’s SEA to pay back in kind until something changes: EU guilds join JQ, or SoR collapses enough to make things equal again.

It doesn’t make sense, and if JQ SEA doesn’t get its act together they are getting closer and closer to becoming T2, loot at the diff in rating with TC.

BG is not stupid, they know Waha is not bothering defending, so not only do they focus SoR (which is an ok strategy and is working well for them), but they also back cap Waha once the 5min timer goes down and JQ stays <200 ppt in their strongest timezone. I really don’t think what they are doing is helping them at all. It’s actually helping Blackgate.

Its just hurting JQ, and in NA i’ve seen way less JQ than usual. They are having a lucky day if they fill 2 bl’s from what i understand, and you’ve seen yourselves that some JQ NA took the time to post, their SEA seems to be breaking the morale of their own NA before SoR’s SEA.

Until RATS showed up (props for coming to fight open field) there wasn’t a single JQ soul on their home border for the most of NA prime.

in Match-ups

Posted by: nglcpyro.4906

nglcpyro.4906

Take a break for awhile and when this matchup topic/s finally stop being BG vs SoR, all this new drama starts up. Hope all the major W3 guilds can work this all out since JQ can’t follow the trend of slowly breaking under stress.

Seems like all servers need to be split over three groups next matchup to get a break and change of scenery. Also tiers don’t exist so stop calling them that >:(

[OCD]Ordo Contegium Destinatus
-Plush Griffon Recruit of the Jade Quarry Militia-

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joe.6184

Joe.6184

Lol at all the JQ NA kitten crying when waha cant carry you guys like before. Waha has been carrying jq alone since the sos days. If waha and ATM decide to hunt some kittens down instead of defending pointless ppt coverage war he suddendly become trash to the server? Have you ever asked him if he is having fun when he logged onto gw2 to def towers? Or have u ever asked if he get more fun from hunting kitten sor?

Ppl complaining about Waha are just selfish. Waha and atm can do whatever kitten they want as long as they enjoy the game. And why should waha play for PPT when JQ clearly dont have to kitten coverage to compete anyway?

FA Forum Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

There is no ‘current JQ’, everyone just does their own thing and no one wants to work together. It’s getting old and tiresome.

Waha and ATM’s BS is the the final straw I feel, not just for myself but for a lot of guilds on JQ. Lot of people disagreed with him because trying to break a server is lame first of all as this is just a game(why would you want to do that, it’s malicious and petty) and also it was destroying us in the other timezone because all our SEA would do is focus SoR and it would leave us exposed everywhere else because he would sacrifice everything we owned just to flip SoR’s stuff past 3 weeks. And that’s not even including the countless times he would let BG take our garrison in home BL and hillside in BG while going after SoR garrison.

I don’t know who from SoR kitten ed in Waha’s cheerios but you made him go from an intelligent strategic commander to a hate ridden commander hell bent on destroying SoR while destroying his own server. Congrats, you’re an idiot too.

We haven’t flipped JQ’s garrison once during SEA this week (SoR or BG), just saying. The Garri flips come from late NA / Early Oc / EU from both SoR and BG.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

We haven’t flipped JQ’s garrison once during SEA this week (SoR or BG), just saying. The Garri flips come from late NA / Early Oc / EU from both SoR and BG.

Across the past few weeks, JQ’s Garrison had been flipped a few times in SEA.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

(edited by Azure.8412)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seiya.8190

Seiya.8190

It is not from our main commander, it might be from one of our member, even I am in ATM , I don’t think it is possible to break Sor sea moral. they even have more numbers than JQ now.
ATM use to stay in JQ bl during our playing time normally 3-4 hours to upgrade JQ bl, After IRON and Kiss transfer to sor, we find out that our eu don’t have number to hold it until NA. So why we brother to sit in tower just waiting for Sor and BG to come so we can hit 1 2 3 with AC to defence our tower.
But it is not the reason we keep hit Sor, Sor use to be don’t have the numbers in sea before, that’s why we keep fight BG for so long, cause BG can bring out some good fight, not stay in the tower and shot with AC.
But fight BG for so long, we have getting a bit tired with it, we have lose around 80 members that don’t login anymore, now Sor have more numbers than JQ, So they come out from tower to give us some good fight, especailly Iron, I know they are EU, but they do have lots of people playing during sea time,so we really enjoy to fight Sor, now.
We only have 30-35 members log in everynight, normally our members play 2 hours, then the rest 2 hours we have around 20, If we think we can break Sor sea moral is more like a joke with the numbers and time we have, if it is from a big guild like [MERC] that have people in all time slot, maybe it is more possible.[MERC] really give us good fight all the time.
Waha is not dislike Sor, He is good friend with Indo, we just want to more enjoy the game, we don’t have the numbers to hit both SOR and BG, so we only can choice 1 side to hit, and [IRON] +Sor sea is more like fresh air for us. If JQ can get more sea guild to transfer in, then we might be have enough people to hit Sor and Bg at same time.
People say we hit the tower or keeper and BG took it after we leave, It is cause we don’t have the numbers to hold on to it. that’s why we decide to leave the map, Sor can hit BG to took the tower back, we can not control what BG want to do anyway.
there are some player might like to shot AC with 1 2 3 , but we are not, we just want to more enjoy our playing time with the way we want to play.
Talk about hate one server or break one server is unreal, [PRO] move from BG to JQ, [TKG] move from JQ to BG, there are maybe some guild move from JQ to Sor also, [ATM] might be one day move to BG , Sor, or other servers, who knows.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

Thanks for bringing some sense into this forum melee, Seiya. Although props to what has been the most successful troll post in a long time.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

It is not from our main commander, it might be from one of our member, even I am in ATM , I don’t think it is possible to break Sor sea moral. they even have more numbers than JQ now.
ATM use to stay in JQ bl during our playing time normally 3-4 hours to upgrade JQ bl, After IRON and Kiss transfer to sor, we find out that our eu don’t have number to hold it until NA. So why we brother to sit in tower just waiting for Sor and BG to come so we can hit 1 2 3 with AC to defence our tower.
But it is not the reason we keep hit Sor, Sor use to be don’t have the numbers in sea before, that’s why we keep fight BG for so long, cause BG can bring out some good fight, not stay in the tower and shot with AC.
But fight BG for so long, we have getting a bit tired with it, we have lose around 80 members that don’t login anymore, now Sor have more numbers than JQ, So they come out from tower to give us some good fight, especailly Iron, I know they are EU, but they do have lots of people playing during sea time,so we really enjoy to fight Sor, now.
We only have 30-35 members log in everynight, normally our members play 2 hours, then the rest 2 hours we have around 20, If we think we can break Sor sea moral is more like a joke with the numbers and time we have, if it is from a big guild like [MERC] that have people in all time slot, maybe it is more possible.[MERC] really give us good fight all the time.
Waha is not dislike Sor, He is good friend with Indo, we just want to more enjoy the game, we don’t have the numbers to hit both SOR and BG, so we only can choice 1 side to hit, and [IRON] +Sor sea is more like fresh air for us. If JQ can get more sea guild to transfer in, then we might be have enough people to hit Sor and Bg at same time.
People say we hit the tower or keeper and BG took it after we leave, It is cause we don’t have the numbers to hold on to it. that’s why we decide to leave the map, Sor can hit BG to took the tower back, we can not control what BG want to do anyway.
there are some player might like to shot AC with 1 2 3 , but we are not, we just want to more enjoy our playing time with the way we want to play.
Talk about hate one server or break one server is unreal, [PRO] move from BG to JQ, [TKG] move from JQ to BG, there are maybe some guild move from JQ to Sor also, [ATM] might be one day move to BG , Sor, or other servers, who knows.

+1 it is well known, SoR SEA isn’t as small as they make it out to be and you are right, why defend a BL waste all night sitting on an ac knowing that IRON and KISS will just pvdoor it down when you log out, we all know and watch “Waha has logged out”, it is the meta at the moment and unfortunately JQ BL is fair play.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Neuromancer.2148

I guess JQ’s SEA is as misunderstood as BG’s NA is on occasion. It’s really tough to face up to full map zergs, so executive decisions that don’t make sense to a well-watered and solid timezone will be made.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joe.6184

Joe.6184

Score Update!

That is my favourite MERC party!

FA Forum Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Lol at all the JQ NA kitten crying when waha cant carry you guys like before. Waha has been carrying jq alone since the sos days. If waha and ATM decide to hunt some kittens down instead of defending pointless ppt coverage war he suddendly become trash to the server? Have you ever asked him if he is having fun when he logged onto gw2 to def towers? Or have u ever asked if he get more fun from hunting kitten sor?

Ppl complaining about Waha are just selfish. Waha and atm can do whatever kitten they want as long as they enjoy the game. And why should waha play for PPT when JQ clearly dont have to kitten coverage to compete anyway?

Waha is one of the most dedicated JQ players since the early days. He is a true hero of JQ.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

Thanks for posting this. Hopefully this small little internal issue between JQ can be solved soon. In the meantime, you guys should really get more guilds.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

I’m confused by this conversation. If you can seriously demoralize your opponent you’ve basically won the fight. It makes sense that ATM would hope for such an outcome. SoR is not easily broken though.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

Now that the cat is out of the bag, SoR is probably just going to get more stubborn and not care about winning and just focus down JQ for having such petty ideals and short sighted tactics.

I advocated for this during last weeks reset meeting.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

So I am confused here, what you are trying to say is that in order to get more guilds to join you, you have to PvDoor more? And that PvDoor is fun?

What he’s saying is that since SoR’s EU seems to enjoy lopsided competition due to overstacking (I’m writing this from the original poster’s perspective), they can expect JQ’s SEA to pay back in kind until something changes: EU guilds join JQ, or SoR collapses enough to make things equal again.

It doesn’t make sense, and if JQ SEA doesn’t get its act together they are getting closer and closer to becoming T2, loot at the diff in rating with TC.

BG is not stupid, they know Waha is not bothering defending, so not only do they focus SoR (which is an ok strategy and is working well for them), but they also back cap Waha once the 5min timer goes down and JQ stays <200 ppt in their strongest timezone. I really don’t think what they are doing is helping them at all. It’s actually helping Blackgate.

Its just hurting JQ, and in NA i’ve seen way less JQ than usual. They are having a lucky day if they fill 2 bl’s from what i understand, and you’ve seen yourselves that some JQ NA took the time to post, their SEA seems to be breaking the morale of their own NA before SoR’s SEA.

Until RATS showed up (props for coming to fight open field) there wasn’t a single JQ soul on their home border for the most of NA prime.

You have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. How could their SEA be breaking their own morale? Seriously, just because you are upset with being hit by their SEA doesn’t mean JQ is that upset.

No matter what JQ SEA takes, it will be lost at the end of their shift. EU is a dead hour for JQ and SoR EU takes their ppt. Seriously, the only thing hurting JQ is the lack of coverage between their SEA and NA.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

That was a straight copy/paste from the JQ internal boards, why are you posting that kitten on the public forums?

Yes, ATM main commander said that and I disagreed with him because trying to break a server is not a strategy if it destroys your own server while doing so.

In the end, ATM being our greatest asset during sea has pretty much screwed our entire server outside of their timezone.

Waha/ATM is doing exactly what he has always done. Your server lost guilds and lacks EU coverage. That is your problem. How could you possibly think your SEA is the issue.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

Wow, you’re mad. Lol. I know I just said it, but sometimes it’s better to say something more than once…

No matter what your SEA takes or defends, it will be lost in EU. Because you have no EU. Just because you aren’t winning the tier with ease now doesn’t mean your SEA still isn’t packing a punch.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: SlothBear.9846

SlothBear.9846

I haven’t seen this much kittening about JQ since we were on a multi month win streak. Whatever we’re doing is obviously right, keep it up!

in Match-ups

Brutus.5732

lol at the BG defending Waha\ATM, your ppt addiction has no shame.

For the NA folks that never play SEA, just keep the following open at home while you are at work and you can log the full power of BG’s conquest (5 minutes after Waha rolls through).

http://mos.millenium.org/na/matchups/map/831

I wonder if BG’s score would even be close without Waha, the vast majority of their ppt gains are during SEA.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameron.2315

Cameron.2315

I’m from Blackgate and I was a SoS vet and that ATM post made me rage. I know one guild doesn’t speak for the entire server but I swear if I ever play during that time they are getting hard targeted and I’m not going to care about PPT.

My thoughts exactly altho im on SoR from SoS. That whole propaganda train led by prx along with this info makes me think it was a combined server wide effort." This is how we did to SOS and hopefully it will work on SOR.”

This is how we SoR/BG are going to do it to JQ and hopefully it will work!

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

Who is that Kryyg guy, is he even on JQ?

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

Brutus.5732

I wonder if BG’s score would even be close without Waha, the vast majority of their ppt gains are during SEA.

Which is why I advocated forgetting BG and just destroy JQ until we replace them with a real competitor (that tries to control the map, not give it way). Apologies to those on JQ that put in the work but Waha’s tactics are deserving of this.

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

Honestly, they don’t need your apologies. For the 700th time, their SEA is just going to do what they want since, y’know, whatever they do gets wiped over in EU anyway. They still come out for JQ every single day and go full force. The JQ posters, besides the Kryyg downer, have already came in here and said how much they appreciate him.

An ATM member even came here and made a long post explaining themselves even though he/she didn’t have to. Scroll up and read the post by Seiya.

gg

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

Honestly, they don’t need your apologies. For the 700th time, their SEA is just going to do what they want since, y’know, whatever they do gets wiped over in EU anyway. They still come out for JQ every single day and go full force. The JQ posters, besides the Kryyg downer, have already came in here and said how much they appreciate him.

An ATM member even came here and made a long post explaining themselves even though he/she didn’t have to. Scroll up and read the post by Seiya.

gg

Those that are “happy” or “ok” with this are in the minority. Given 2-3 weeks, I don’t think JQ will be having matches with us any longer as many are looking elsewhere already.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

Looking forward to watching PPT tumble for SoR as the daily BG + waha VS SOR Sea match continues…

JQ NA has been hitting BG all day. JQ SEA hits SoR. We’re both hit by 2 sides at two different time-zones. Didn’t you see JQ bring us down to 130-150 ppt while we were trying to fend you off? Lol

Why is this brought up on every page

Sure I noticed, but waha and bg sea are the only ones who regularly flip our home BL keep (and really pretty much everything else we have). Its interesting to see when it happens. I’m trying to see if there’s a pattern with the targets they hit… its like a minigame for me at work…

Anyway, its a nice strategic move. You guys (BG primarily) take advantage of your strong timezones, so do we. No hate here.

Because JQ never steps foot inside SoR BL during NA, ATM does.

Actually I have been in SoR quite a bit with the guild. We are not large enough to dominate SoR on our own but we did flip their gari in a dual guild effort.

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in Match-ups

Brutus.5732

Those that are “happy” or “ok” with this are in the minority. Given 2-3 weeks, I don’t think JQ will be having matches with us any longer as many are looking elsewhere already.

That will be a sad day for BG, separated from their hero stooge.

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

I promise you that Waha and ATM know what they are doing. I communicate with them constantly. The question is do you know why they are doing it?

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

This can’t be serious, can it?

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

Magi with [MERC] being oceanic and ATM’s greatest opponent. Seems to know quite well whats up. Respect!

in Match-ups

Posted by: hammer.9721

hammer.9721

Looks like the backlash has already started because of that post

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

This can’t be serious, can it?

It’s super cereal! JQ pretends to hit BG with SoR so SoR won’t find out that JQ and BG are long time lovers. Were not sure if SoR is ready for this type of life style…

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: fade.8603

fade.8603

Whatever ATM/FOO are doing are just playing WvW. They are focusing on who they want to focus because end of the day, the position/ranking remains the same, on top of that the RNG involved, you cant hold any position.

Even if they did focus on BG, they will still lose towers/keeps thru EU simply because of lack of coverage. Whatever JQ SEA do now is probably just fighting. No planning involved for next day as they simply do not have the EU/NA coverage. Perhaps to JQ SEA, WvW is a daily thing as everything resets the next day.

To blame an individual on destroying the server is ridiculous though, if you have a cmder which nobody respects, nobody will follow and another more competent commander can rise to the occasion. no?

BlackGate

(edited by fade.8603)

in Match-ups

Posted by: celeron.3469

celeron.3469

My favorite part of this whole ordeal is people are surprised it happens. Welcome to T1 guys. I wish you could have been on SoS when rawnoodles was around, the amount of toxic propaganda he spread was astounding. Not to mention getting the help of PRX after they left.

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

Whatever ATM/FOO are doing are just playing WvW. They are focusing on who they want to focus because end of the day, the position/ranking remains the same, on top of that the RNG involved, you cant hold any position.

Even if they did focus on BG, they will still lose towers/keeps thru EU simply because of lack of coverage. Whatever JQ SEA do now is probably just fighting. No planning involved for next day as they simply do not have the EU/NA coverage. Perhaps to JQ SEA, WvW is a daily thing as everything resets the next day.

To blame an individual on destroying the server is ridiculous though, if you have a cmder which nobody respects, nobody will follow and another more competent commander can rise to the occasion. no?

JQs problems lie much deeper than just one person. This whole waha/ATM/Foo issue is just a speck on the surface of the problems they have. Maybe they will pull through it all, I’m not sure.

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

This is clearly person/people trying to create an internal issue to divide us. I can assure you Waha and ATM are at the top of the food chain in terms of respect. They know that. Our core guilds are family and not going anywhere.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

WAHA fan club is crying buckets of tears, I’m sure he is KITTEN LOVING IT! haha GO JQ SEA!

I said it before and I’ll say it again, JQ lacks complete coverage in 2/4 time zones and you little pvdoor whine types still can’t get us out of T1. Every server since the 2nd week of the game has tried, but we aren’t going anywhere.

Old man JQ still gobbling up them bags and making tears! Any true wvw guilds that like to farm copious amounts of bags should come on over, you will LOVE IT!

So much fun right now.

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vespirisa.1497

Vespirisa.1497

WAHA fan club is crying buckets of tears, I’m sure he is KITTEN LOVING IT! haha GO JQ SEA!

I said it before and I’ll say it again, JQ lacks complete coverage in 2/4 time zones and you little pvdoor whine types still can’t get us out of T1. Every server since the 2nd week of the game has tried, but we aren’t going anywhere.

Old man JQ still gobbling up them bags and making tears! Any true wvw guilds that like to farm copious amounts of bags should come on over, you will LOVE IT!

So much fun right now.

Correct me if I am wrong but JQ has gone to T2 I believe. Once

IoJ→KN→DB→SoR→CD→SoR→TC → SBI
Scrub D/D Ele. What’s server loyalty?

in Match-ups

Neuromancer.2148

lol at the BG defending Waha\ATM, your ppt addiction has no shame.

For the NA folks that never play SEA, just keep the following open at home while you are at work and you can log the full power of BG’s conquest (5 minutes after Waha rolls through).

http://mos.millenium.org/na/matchups/map/831

This is funny considering how much “help” JQ’s NA gives to SoR.

in Match-ups

Brutus.5732

All this kitten about JQ SEA not holding because they will lose it in EU.

Perhaps SOR NA should rampage around like idiots because we will lose it all in SEA. Perhaps SOR SEA should not defend at all and just /dance, it is futile anyway.

Why hold anything if it will all be lost eventually?

You hold to put points on the board for your team and the challenge of holding it for as long as you can.

And yes I was serious about Waha being BG’s hero stooge.