7/12 Sanctum of Rall/Jade Quarry/Blackgate v2

in Match-ups

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Who is that Kryyg guy, is he even on JQ?

kitten ed if I know. I don’t recognize him. Probably a spy… but from what server?

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

VOLKON.1290

WAHA fan club is crying buckets of tears, I’m sure he is KITTEN LOVING IT! haha GO JQ SEA!

I said it before and I’ll say it again, JQ lacks complete coverage in 2/4 time zones and you little pvdoor whine types still can’t get us out of T1. Every server since the 2nd week of the game has tried, but we aren’t going anywhere.

Old man JQ still gobbling up them bags and making tears! Any true wvw guilds that like to farm copious amounts of bags should come on over, you will LOVE IT!

So much fun right now.

Mance, you need to be nicer and more understanding. Until last night many of them didn’t realize they were suffering from musophobia, and a shock like that takes time to recover from. We should pity them.

Oh… and pass the cheese please.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

This is funny considering how much “help” JQ’s NA gives to SoR.

I agree if by help you mean awesome fights, the RATS fight in vale was very funny!

in Match-ups

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

RATS are bad kitten .

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev

in Match-ups

VOLKON.1290

What’s up with that RATS guild by the way? I assume they were formed on JQ?

They were formed in the darkest recesses of the mind, at that point where the waking world and nightmares collide. They were formed in the corner of your eye, always just not quite where you’re looking, but always watching you. They were formed in the lands where demons fear to tread. Now they roam free in the Quarry.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

those guys. Them Asuran bodies running all over our hills.

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev

in Match-ups

Posted by: celeron.3469

celeron.3469

Who is that Kryyg guy, is he even on JQ?

kitten ed if I know. I don’t recognize him. Probably a spy… but from what server?

He’s been on JQ awhile, at least, I remember him posting back when SoS was on top. I don’t know if he has any sense though. It’s people like him that destroy servers, not people like Waha. Instead of just leaving a server he’d rather tell everyone why he’s leaving and that they should come with him, and not stand for whatever it is he doesn’t like.

in Match-ups

Brutus.5732

8pm in the UK, I assume SOR’s omnipotent and omnipresent EU guilds are busy PvDooring everything….

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Whatever ATM/FOO are doing are just playing WvW. They are focusing on who they want to focus because end of the day, the position/ranking remains the same, on top of that the RNG involved, you cant hold any position.

Even if they did focus on BG, they will still lose towers/keeps thru EU simply because of lack of coverage. Whatever JQ SEA do now is probably just fighting. No planning involved for next day as they simply do not have the EU/NA coverage. Perhaps to JQ SEA, WvW is a daily thing as everything resets the next day.

To blame an individual on destroying the server is ridiculous though, if you have a cmder which nobody respects, nobody will follow and another more competent commander can rise to the occasion. no?

This is clearly person/people trying to create an internal issue to divide us. I can assure you Waha and ATM are at the top of the food chain in terms of respect. They know that. Our core guilds are family and not going anywhere.

Read this, Burl. I love how you think you know everything about JQ. They all talk amongst eachother and Woks is a big part of that.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sardonia.8196

Sardonia.8196

8pm in the UK, I assume SOR’s omnipotent and omnipresent EU guilds are busy PvDooring everything….

As BG ticks away at 380+

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

SoRs OCE, SEA and EU have completely given up.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

All this kitten about JQ SEA not holding because they will lose it in EU.

Perhaps SOR NA should rampage around like idiots because we will lose it all in SEA. Perhaps SOR SEA should not defend at all and just /dance, it is futile anyway.

Why hold anything if it will all be lost eventually?

You hold to put points on the board for your team and the challenge of holding it for as long as you can.

And yes I was serious about Waha being BG’s hero stooge.

You don’t seem to understand that EU is a complete dead hour for JQ and that no one is rampaging around like idiots. ATM/FOO/Waha has been carrying JQ since the Dark Ages. What is so hard to understand about this. Why would they sit and defend a borderland with 80 people when they can’t compete for 1st place with the lack of coverage? Who says ATM won’t defend it if JQ actually does get better coverage? Lol

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

(edited by Vash.9183)

in Match-ups

pot.6805

Maybe these forum warriors should start worrying about their own server before lecturing JQ on what they should or shouldn’t do?

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ozma.1950

Ozma.1950

Just want to make a shout out to RATS.
Really respect you guys for taking up arms with JQ in this T1 fight. Its so easy to join the winning team and stomp on the other weaker servers but you guys have not done that and instead, picked the tougher path to take the challenge to SOR/BG in our weakest timeslot.

Kudos to you guys and a very warm welcome to JQ.
As for the rest of JQ, stand strong, stand fast, stand together!

in Match-ups

Posted by: CzarsWarr.9864

CzarsWarr.9864

Really respect you guys for taking up arms with JQ in this T1 fight. Its so easy to join the winning team and stomp on the other weaker servers but you guys have not done that and instead, picked the tougher path to take the challenge to SOR/BG in our weakest timeslot.

I’m not from JQ, but welcome anyways! i hope RATs give us (BG) some awesome fights and JQ fix the coverage issue soon. I would say the best open field fights are against JQ.

But be prepared! if sor dont get 1st position this week, they will recruit chuck norris himself to get full coverage! Again…

in Match-ups

Posted by: SlothBear.9846

SlothBear.9846

So far RATS is the only guild that has refused my offer of 100g/member if they transfer to SoR instead of JQ. They are tenacious, although I think being high on meth all the time and speaking only Romanian may have played a part in it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skoti.3195

Skoti.3195

I would say the best open field fights are against JQ.

Especially when JQ is on the left side, BG on the right side and SoR in the middle?

Didin’t know that BG can suck-up to the JQ that much.

[IRON]

in Match-ups

Brutus.5732

SOR’s (and BG’s) ppt this time of day has been similar all week, they must have given up early.

in Match-ups

Brutus.5732

Especially when JQ is on the left side, BG on the right side and SoR in the middle?

Didin’t know that BG can suck-up to the JQ that much.

WTF Iron less forum posting and more PvDoor pls!

in Match-ups

pot.6805

SOR’s (and BG’s) ppt this time of day has been similar all week, they must have given up early.

Sorry to hear that man.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Brutus.5732

Sorry to hear that man.

You are a very witty fellow. /bow

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

Maybe these forum warriors should start worrying about their own server before lecturing JQ on what they should or shouldn’t do?

Yeah, pretty much.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

To be honest, I’m pretty frustrated and soon to be done with this server.

There is no ‘current JQ’, everyone just does their own thing and no one wants to work together. It’s getting old and tiresome.

Waha and ATM’s BS is the the final straw I feel, not just for myself but for a lot of guilds on JQ. Lot of people disagreed with him because trying to break a server is lame first of all as this is just a game(why would you want to do that, it’s malicious and petty) and also it was destroying us in the other timezone because all our SEA would do is focus SoR and it would leave us exposed everywhere else because he would sacrifice everything we owned just to flip SoR’s stuff past 3 weeks. And that’s not even including the countless times he would let BG take our garrison in home BL and hillside in BG while going after SoR garrison.

I don’t know who from SoR kitten ed in Waha’s cheerios but you made him go from an intelligent strategic commander to a hate ridden commander hell bent on destroying SoR while destroying his own server. Congrats, you’re an idiot too.

You just dont think throughly. JQ has no EU so as BG having less EU while SoR clearly have much EU numbers. If JQ SEA focus on BG, SoR will run rampage in EU getting all their keep upgraded, thus when their superior NA come it’s unstoppable for both BG/JQ. Flipping BG’s keep in JQ SEA isnt helping JQ, it’s helpping SoR’s. Plus if Waha clearly aint wandering into BGBL but hitting SoRBL, it’s most unlikely for BG to hit JQ Garrison unless nothing left at all. This is why the score still remain close and competitive.

Good choice he picked. (Btw: JQ SEA been focused BG for months, just recent week they start to aim SoR so reall… no point crying over a river)

Also there is no point for u guys to ask him to spend his time too much into borderland just to upgrade all keeps when you have no EU to protect it. He and his guild also need some WvW actions man. He wasnt break your server by doing that. Give him some honor/respect, Waha and his guild protect JQ SEA for long long time with strength.

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

(edited by Tajz.9826)

in Match-ups

Posted by: SlothBear.9846

SlothBear.9846

Yeah, pretty much.

They are obviously extremely worried about their own server, which is why they are so desperate with the propaganda.

in Match-ups

Brutus.5732

There is no ‘current JQ’, everyone just does their own thing and no one wants to work together. It’s getting old and tiresome.

Waha and ATM’s BS is the the final straw I feel, not just for myself but for a lot of guilds on JQ. Lot of people disagreed with him because trying to break a server is lame first of all as this is just a game(why would you want to do that, it’s malicious and petty) and also it was destroying us in the other timezone because all our SEA would do is focus SoR and it would leave us exposed everywhere else because he would sacrifice everything we owned just to flip SoR’s stuff past 3 weeks. And that’s not even including the countless times he would let BG take our garrison in home BL and hillside in BG while going after SoR garrison.

I don’t know who from SoR kitten ed in Waha’s cheerios but you made him go from an intelligent strategic commander to a hate ridden commander hell bent on destroying SoR while destroying his own server. Congrats, you’re an idiot too.

You just dont think throughly. JQ has no EU so as BG having less EU while SoR clearly have much EU numbers. If JQ SEA focus on BG, SoR will run rampage in EU getting all their keep upgraded, thus when their superior NA come it’s unstoppable for both BG/JQ. Flipping BG’s keep in JQ SEA isnt helping JQ, it’s helpping SoR’s. Plus if Waha clearly aint wandering into BGBL but hitting SoRBL, it’s most unlikely for BG to hit JQ Garrison unless nothing left at all. This is why the score still remain close and competitive.

Good choice he picked. (Btw: JQ SEA been focused BG for months, just recent week they start to aim SoR so reall… no point crying over a river)

Did Waha previously run through BG so SOR could PvDoor behind him and let SOR cap JQBL without opposition?

BG sure does love Waha’s stooge strategy.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

Did Waha previously run through BG so SOR could PvDoor behind him and let SOR cap JQBL without opposition?

I can promise you Waha will keep hitting SoR if they trash him and ATM here on the forums.

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

Are you going to move on or just keeping saying the same thing over and over?

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Brutus.5732

I couldn’t “work from home” today so the boards are all I have, but I will respond to all the BG folks trying to give Waha’s bullkitten play cover for your own benefit.

in Match-ups

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

I can promise you Waha will keep hitting SoR if they trash him and ATM here on the forums.

Promise? Can he talk the NA crew into doing it too?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Proumbro.1376

Proumbro.1376

I feel like this is some sort of meta commentary regarding most of the people in this thread.

Shiro No Shinigami – Necro
“Life is a beautiful lie, and I am a painful truth.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vlad.7529

Vlad.7529

Had a good laugh at the whole JQ will break SoR thing.

in Match-ups

Brutus.5732

9pm UK; SOR must own everything by now with our completely overpowered EU PvDooring hordes.

I bet JQBL looks lovely painted completely green.

(edited by Brutus.5732)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

I’m amazed at the responsiveness of the JQ damage control. Looks like SoR needs a new speech from Indo since we are clearly near implosion.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

Tell that to the BG forces on BG BL that outnumbered us as we kitten d through them and took briar off them.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

Tell that to the BG forces on BG BL that outnumbered us as we kitten d through them and took briar off them.

You took a spawn tower??? Ohh noooz.

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

JQ leaders do not think SoR is imploding at all. I see it quite different. JQ can only target two maps strong in NA right now other than EB. Our strategy for what BL we hit varies. Sometimes we just go for the keep that is paper. Some of us go to the opposing BL for training. JQ is not in any position to crush SoR or BG at the moment by the end of the week. I do see intentional overstacking of a server “not named”. When they say they want a more balanced T1.

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

Yeah, while outnumbered, with BG being too scared to push out………………….. Oh wait, maybe you would have appreciated it more if we had waited for waha to attack you first? :P

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

I do see intentional overstacking of a server “not named”. When they say they want a more balanced T1.

Really not sure what BG is thinking with their overstacking. I’m with ya there.

in Match-ups

Zikory.6871

Yeah, while outnumbered, with BG being too scared to push out………………….. Oh wait, maybe you would have appreciated it more if we had waited for waha to attack you first? :P

Well they were trained well. We here at BG never pull out.

Zikory – Retired Thief

in Match-ups

Burl.9567

Is that how JQ was born?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyo.7369

Kyo.7369

Is that how JQ was born?

Hah.

Guardian Kyo
Arkham[Ark]
Maguuma

(edited by Kyo.7369)

in Match-ups

Zikory.6871

Is that how JQ was born?

Sounds like the start to a nail biting episode of Maury…

Zikory – Retired Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rigel.3092

Rigel.3092

You upset that Waha is not your alleged “stooge,” bro? Other than your continued conjectures and unfounded allegations, what kitten proof do you have that he is BG’s “hero stooge”? Nada, not a kitten thing. Bugger off and play the game, forum warrior, and oh, stay classy….

in Match-ups

Posted by: CzarsWarr.9864

CzarsWarr.9864

In a open field battle, jq dont build acs every 4 steps. They hardly outnumber us so if they win, will hardly be because they have a full map zerg and lag the whole map (but ok… lag is bad to both sides…). Thats why i like fightin against JQ.

Also, i cant even count how many times bg got double team’d theses weeks/months and sor is complaining because of some days? Ok then… thats probably sor conception of balanced matches: full map zergs + double teaming someone.

I would say that “Sor’s tears are so sweet, keep the good work JQ!”, but u know… i cant control who they will hit… and i really wouldn’t want. Can u say the same?

(edited by CzarsWarr.9864)

in Match-ups

Brutus.5732

You upset that Waha is not your alleged “stooge,” bro? Other than your continued conjectures and unfounded allegations, what kitten proof do you have that he is BG’s “hero stooge”? Nada, not a kitten thing. Bugger off and play the game, forum warrior, and oh, stay classy….

I’m upset that Waha’s play is kittening up the matchup and BG’s full embrace of it. BG gaining 7-10k every day in SEA can’t be overcome.

So SOR has a Waha problem, I see 2 possible solutions:

1) Stack SOR Sea
2) Focus JQ until they drop out of Tier 1

I’m pretty sure SOR won’t choose either, they don’t care as much about the ppt game as I do, but I wish they would.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sardonia.8196

Sardonia.8196

I’m upset that Waha’s play is kittening up the matchup and BG’s full embrace of it. BG gaining 7-10k every day in SEA can’t be overcome.

1) Stack SOR Sea

I’m pretty sure SOR won’t choose either, they don’t care as much about the ppt game as I do, but I wish they would.

Basically JQ has the power to control who wins the matchup every week. As you stated, BG can gain 10K over the oceanic and SEA times. SoR can make most of that back during EU and NA times, however, will never win because they will not have enough time to catch up on that Friday prior to reset.

Anyways, as long as we have some good fights and have some fun, that all I care about.

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

1) Stack SOR Sea

You do know this is a 3 way match-up and not just a 1v1. So they can’t really be “kittening up the match-up.” I was wondering, how long have you been in tier 1 against JQ? Are you just now realizing that JQ has a SEA force that can wreck things up?

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Brutus.5732

Also, i cant even count how many times bg got double team’d theses weeks/months and sor is complaining because of some days? Ok then… thats probably sor conception of balanced matches: full maps zergs + double teaming someone.

What Waha is doing is not a simple double team, everything he takes benefits BG to the detriment of SOR and JQ.

There is only one server due to loose points this week…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

Lol.

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

in Match-ups

Brutus.5732

1) Stack SOR Sea

You do know this is a 3 way match-up and not just a 1v1. So they can’t really be “kittening up the match-up.” I was wondering, how long have you been in tier 1 against JQ? Are you just now realizing that JQ has a SEA force that can wreck things up?

I invite BG to adopt Waha’s defend nothing strategy.

This is a 3 way matchup but when one of those 3 decides not to compete at all and throw everything to one of the other 2 the matchup is kittened.