7/12 Sanctum of Rall/Jade Quarry/Blackgate v2

in Match-ups

Posted by: SpitFire.4690

SpitFire.4690

I don’t believe WARD would transfer to SOR, makes no sense.
That is something [PRX] would do, not [WARD].

apparently they already transfered?..

Primordus Virtus [RISE] Prime Leader – Prince Járvan
Our greatest strength lies in never failing,
But we [RISE] each time we fall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: HolyMolla.6582

HolyMolla.6582

why would NA guild transferred to already stacked NA server?
or is this a new SOR thingy? stack overload hahahah

in Match-ups

Posted by: snownow.9352

snownow.9352

I agree with the ATM representative that SoR has a bigger SEA presence than JQ, I have heard as much from some of the SEA BG folks. Anyhooo,

SoR,

Can you please introduce your new SEA guilds (for example GC), where are they from and how big?

Thanks!

GC are a 300ish Oceanic/Sea guild that just came over.
So far they have about 20 on SoR, the rest are yet to come.

They came over with BTSX who are still yet to transfer.

lol
yes, they are powerful allies.

[Hi] Ni Hao My Friend ~Sanctum of Rall~
ele : Snownow | mes : Neally Snow | necro : Sherry Snow | guard : Snow Guru
=my english is poor, if I said something wrong or impolite, tell me plz, I’ll learn.=

in Match-ups

Posted by: SleepingDragon.1596

SleepingDragon.1596

Normally I see PRX transfer to a tier 2 or below server to help bring them up? I don’t remember following them to a #1 or #2 server. There’s nothing to prove other than looking at the points tick.

I can’t speak for WARD even though there’s a number of them are from PRX.

-S o S-

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Normally I see PRX transfer to a tier 2 or below server to help bring them up? I don’t remember following them to a #1 or #2 server. There’s nothing to prove other than looking at the points tick.

Nah, Jericho is right. I also highly doubt [WARD] really transferred to SoR. That is either a troll tag or just someone who wanted their tag to be WARD as well. BG has a SG and so does JQ. Kinda like that.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jax.1283

Jax.1283

Hey Guys

Thought I would shed some light on Golden Company X I I I [GC]. I am one of the Co-leaders of this new guild. This guild is made on Sor, from some ex-AFS commanders and members. We play during the Oceanic and Sea timezones. For now we are running with 12-15 players nightly. A shout out to all those guilds that run with us. HIRE, OCX, XPK, SAHP, SONG, NYS, IRON, KISS and anyone I’ve missed. To BG and JQ, glad to see such awesome fights. Keep them coming and lets all just have fun. Stay classy.

Rai
OCX Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Nah, Jericho is right. I also highly doubt [WARD] really transferred to SoR. That is either a troll tag or just someone who wanted their tag to be WARD as well. BG has a SG and so does JQ. Kinda like that.

Be prepared to be surprised. I think many will be to be honest. Everything is fair game. But who are we to judge? Grit your teeth, wish them well and fight on.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

Shall we then call you “Stack o’ Rall”? Lol, enjoy the queue time.

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

in Match-ups

Posted by: SleepingDragon.1596

SleepingDragon.1596

Shall we then call you “Stack o’ Rall”? Lol, enjoy the queue time.

I hope there’s a queue for SOR to reward those who chose to stack heavily. But there haven’t been any that I can see…

-S o S-

in Match-ups

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

From what I’ve seen tonight on the field, yes [ACO] and [WARD] transferred to SoR. Beyond the “Way to screw the Tier further!” aspect of it, I’m irked that two specific people would leave us on JQ. It’s like family stabbing you in the back.

Which I’ll be happy to reciprocate in WvW tonight You know which BL we usually pick. Come join us, please

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

Be prepared to be surprised. I think many will be to be honest. Everything is fair game. But who are we to judge? Grit your teeth, wish them well and fight on.

Yeah, pretty much. Just got confirmation on WARD’s transfer. How sad that you would choose the strongest NA time-zone to transfer in to. JQ needs guilds more than either BG and SoR. I hope you regret your decision, my self.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thurin.5610

Thurin.5610

What ever would Merc and Waha omniskilllag blobs do, if they ever do something about the blobing.
Liked the fact the ATM dude said they will not sit and press 123, now all they do is press 1 due the insane lag they bring to the map. Yesterday in EB keep i sat in the middle of the EB keep room for 5 min contesting it. They could not kill me due to the lag. Don’t see why people find fun in lagin a zone to death.

And about JQ it’s just a matter of time before they go down the ranks. That is why no1 will transfer to you.

in Match-ups

Posted by: JohnCray.9675

JohnCray.9675

From what I’ve seen tonight on the field, yes [ACO] and [WARD] transferred to SoR. Beyond the “Way to screw the Tier further!” aspect of it, I’m irked that two specific people would leave us on JQ. It’s like family stabbing you in the back.

Which I’ll be happy to reciprocate in WvW tonight You know which BL we usually pick. Come join us, please

Well, that absolutely is a pain in the kitten for JQ. Also, I’ve managed to read Waha’s statement on that Chinese forum that was mentioned earlier (thanks to the guy who sent me the link – you know who you are), and that cynicism alluded to is present. This does not bode well, in my book.

I absolutely hope that someone – or a group of people – in JQ is stepping up to rein in the situation before it affects the server beyond repair. I’ve just received more information about at least two other guilds from JQ considering a move to TC/BG (no names until I get more proof), so all I can say is this:

Lord Jedsus Chris, save us.

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

What ever would Merc and Waha omniskilllag blobs do, if they ever do something about the blobing.
Liked the fact the ATM dude said they will not sit and press 123, now all they do is press 1 due the insane lag they bring to the map. Yesterday in EB keep i sat in the middle of the EB keep room for 5 min contesting it. They could not kill me due to the lag. Don’t see why people find fun in lagin a zone to death.

And about JQ it’s just a matter of time before they go down the ranks. That is why no1 will transfer to you.

This is coming from someone in SoR, home of the map blobs.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

Well, that absolutely is a pain in the kitten for JQ. Also, I’ve managed to read Waha’s statement on that Chinese forum that was mentioned earlier (thanks to the guy who sent me the link – you know who you are), and that cynicism alluded to is present. This does not bode well, in my book.

I absolutely hope that someone – or a group of people – in JQ is stepping up to rein in the situation before it affects the server beyond repair. I’ve just received more information about at least two other guilds from JQ considering a move to TC/BG (no names until I get more proof), so all I can say is this:

Lord Jedsus Chris, save us.

Okay, that last line your wrote probably woke somebody in my house up. That was clever. I lol’d.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

This is coming from someone in SoR, home of the map blobs.

we all blob at times we need to all get over it

about SOR recruited if we finish second. BG won last week and recruited TKG. pot kettle ?

this thread is depressing as hell esp for JQ.watching the last of the old t1 servers start to really bleed out. i hope for nothing but the best for JQ and hope u dont fall the way of HOD ET SBI SOS. altho SOS still has alot of fight in them

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

SykkoB.9465

btw i was reading the TC matchup thread, and saw someone say AGG went back to SOS. is it true or just more forum troll?

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

JohnCray.9675

why would NA guild transferred to already stacked NA server?
or is this a new SOR thingy? stack overload hahahah

I think you meant stack overflow, but I’ll let it pass.

Gave a couple of reasons for this a couple of months ago, when Omen decided to move from JQ to DB. I’m quoting this not to reopen old wounds, but rather to contextualize to those who follow these movements the recent mass exodus out of JQ. The bleed could’ve been stopped at Red Essence; frankly, I’m saddened that the bleeding has come to this.

Now, I’ve been told that there indeed is a group stepping up to get all the remaining guilds in JQ on the level and deployed (praise Our Lord and Savior Jedsus Chris!) but they have to act fast – even common bonds of pre-GW2 camaraderie can break with the proper stimulus.

Edit: let me say this for the record: I believe that the decision to transfer servers is, in more cases than not, never an easy one to make. Let’s remember that at the end of the day, there is a person sitting in front of a keyboard who lives through the repercussions of their digital decisions. I know not a few people from my former guilds who practically quit the game after learning of their impending transfer to another server. A good friend of mine actually cried and became mildly depressed when she learned of her guild’s (TKG) migration to BG about two weeks ago. These are real people, and as such, I hope we can extend to them the same courtesy online as we do offline.

(edited by JohnCray.9675)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sharpoon.8197

Sharpoon.8197

btw i was reading the TC matchup thread, and saw someone say AGG went back to SOS. is it true or just more forum troll?

Looks like it’s true.

in Match-ups

Posted by: CzarsWarr.9864

CzarsWarr.9864

about SOR recruited if we finish second. BG won last week and recruited TKG. pot kettle ?

Sor seems to be way more effective… and its funny cuz they “dont care about ppt”.
But well… next time someone from sor says “bring 2v1, more bags” i’ll just lol. Couldnt handle the double team for a couple days.

Next week seems to be pretty promising. RIP JQ? =/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

Ward/Prx is just a bandwagon guild looking to recruit from SoR’s high pop NA. Prx went “unofficial” so they started WARD for the players that stayed. WARD has some great players and fun people, but the same drama llama leadership. With Agg outshining them on the field they need fresh pastures to be the center of attention and recruit to keep their guild alive.

How they sold their guild on the whole “we’re going to move to SoR because the fights will be better during NA prime” thing IS magical though. SoR and BG have actually helped JQ NA attract some guilds in our time as we’re historically out numbered during NA. I don’t think any SoR NA want or need more guilds. But we understand you have no control over who joins your server and who does not. They aren’t one of our “glue” guilds so JQ NA will be just fine. They’ll mostly be in que or trying to recruit in LA so we won’t really be seeing them to much.

Sorry about the kitten in the punch bowl there SoR. We’ll 2v1 BG in NA for a day on purpose to make it up to you. "p

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Ward/Prx is just a bandwagon guild looking to recruit from SoR’s high pop NA. Prx went “unofficial” so they started WARD for the players that stayed. WARD has some great players and fun people, but the same drama llama leadership. With Agg outshining them on the field they need fresh pastures to be the center of attention and recruit to keep their guild alive.

How they sold their guild on the whole “we’re going to move to SoR because the fights will be better during NA prime” thing IS magical though. SoR and BG have actually helped JQ NA attract some guilds in our time as we’re historically out numbered during NA. I don’t think any SoR NA want or need more guilds. But we understand you have no control over who joins your server and who does not. They aren’t one of our “glue” guilds so JQ NA will be just fine. They’ll mostly be in que or trying to recruit in LA so we won’t really be seeing them to much.

Sorry about the kitten in the punch bowl there SoR. We’ll 2v1 BG in NA for a day on purpose to make it up to you. "p

PRAISE THE TRINITY! JEDSUS CHRIS, WOKS ON WATER AND HIS PAPAL GLORY SAINT MANCUS OF THE MALHAVOC!

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fade.7658

Fade.7658

It’s interesting how other servers know what’s best for SoR. As Fannwong stated, PPT is a pretty good indication of numbers, or lack thereof.

All we need now is some comment from Kathy K. to make this complete.

I’m also curious as to why people think SoR is recruiting all these guilds that are allegedly transferring over. I’m betting they made the decision, not anyone on SoR. You should be asking these guilds as to why, not pointing fingers at SoR as a whole.

(edited by Fade.7658)

in Match-ups

JohnCray.9675

Ward/Prx is just a bandwagon guild looking to recruit from SoR’s high pop NA. […]

With all due respect, I’m sure that the remaining guilds in JQ appreciate you calling WARD “just a bandwagon guild”. May those guilds mourn the day they depart JQ. /sarcasm

Mance, I’ll repeat some very good advice people gave to my former guild leader shortly after he left JQ: “use the community forum to discuss community issues.” This is a crucial time for JQ, where you can’t afford to alienate the JQ community further than it already has. Assuming that what you said about WARD is true and all, it doesn’t change the fact that your statement reflects how influential members of JQ regard others in the community.

If what I’ve been told is correct, Jed, Wok, and others are already trying to bridge the gap between leadership and the community-at-large – please don’t drive a wedge into the relationship between those two elements.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

so JQ NA guilds transferring to SOR?
BG should recruit WAHA to join so BG can stack SEA time.
Like how SOR keep stacking their EU and NA time?
and also SOR have a lot of sea time guilds, more than JQ.

Waha already plays for BG and he does so in a way that allows BG 2x the queue size.

Waha transferring to BG would be awesome for SOR.

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

I’m not sure why Warts would transfer to SoR, but how about some of SoR NA coming over, I heard you are there for good fights.

Sorry, troll post. And my last one, I join SoR for more EU coverage!

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

Things are about to get interesting.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

gebrechen.5643

They obviously don’t like to fight. I don’t know why Brutus does wvw.

in Match-ups

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

Reading through the last few pages gave me a kittening headache, someone please provide a tl;dr version of who moved from which server to where.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

Earlier on in this thread, some one posted that many in the JQ community were not happy with Waha’s attacks on SOR and not bothering to defend tactics (I cant be bothered to look for it). Now all of a sudden guilds are starting to leave. Is this all related or a seperate issue?

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

Keep crying. You have posted the same thing like 10 times now. Not matter how many times you say it, ATM is going to do whatever they want to do. They fought us for months and now it’s your turn. How utterly sad for you.

Why do you care? You are very protective of Waha for some odd reason…

How does pointing out your tears make me protective of Waha? It’s just that we didn’t cry nearly half as hard when his guild was wiping our waypoints every single day. This went on for almost two months and it was a big surprise that we aren’t his primary target anymore.

My point here is that you need to just adjust to it like we did.

Frankly, the way you guys adjusted to that situation and solved that situation was by recruiting more SEA guilds like WM, Meow and XF to match ATM’s numbers and put more pressure on JQ in other maps. But yeah, SoR’s gotta deal with it.

MERC and ND adjusted to ATM before they came in. But yeah, after the guilds you mentioned came in, it did get easier. Not that we were all on the same map or anything. :P

Yeah MERC and ND did adjust to it. Kudos to you guys. Its quite a pity SoR’s SEA only usually logs in at 9+pm GMT+8. Before they log in, the damage would have already been done. We’ll solve this someday.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Earlier on in this thread, some one posted that many in the JQ community were not happy with Waha’s attacks on SOR and not bothering to defend tactics (I cant be bothered to look for it). Now all of a sudden guilds are starting to leave. Is this all related or a seperate issue?

The first part is a lie being spread by other servers to try and drive a wedge between Waha and JQ as a whole, but it’s not working. The second part… I have no idea. It’s surprising to me to see people leaving good fights for easy wins… but there may very well be more going on behind the scenes I’m not aware of.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Shout out to all my BG comrades. Way to never give up and to continue fighting!

And kudos to JQ and SOR for another crazy week!

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

VOLKON.1290

One thing about BG I noticed during our Rat run… when we came at them with a see of Asura foaming at the mouth looking for kneecaps to masticate they turned right at us and gave it back.

Then there was that zerg from SoR that saw us outside Vale and opted to show us all what lovely back pieces they all have. I guess they didn’t want to get them dirty in combat so they all brought them back inside Bay for safe keeping then apparently got caught up watching TV or something and didn’t come back out to play. That made me sad.

Edit: Ooh, that’s good! Another reason guilds should consider joining Jade Quarry… At least Blackgate will give you good fights no matter how scary you look!

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

pot.6805

One thing about BG I noticed during our Rat run… when we came at them with a see of Asura foaming at the mouth looking for kneecaps to masticate they turned right at us and gave it back.

Then there was that zerg from SoR that saw us outside Vale and opted to show us all what lovely back pieces they all have. I guess they didn’t want to get them dirty in combat so they all brought them back inside Bay for safe keeping then apparently got caught up watching TV or something and didn’t come back out to play. That made me sad.

Thanks for the compliment. It sure does take such bravery, running into a sea of foaming at the mouth Asura!

As for JQ, I am always impressed by the bravery of JQ players, especially in EBG. Even if they get wiped, they keep fighting hard!

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caedus.6571

Caedus.6571

Here we go! Battle for SoR Garrison ongoing. SoR PUGs vs MERC+ATM/FOO Broteam.

Tarnished Coast WvW

in Match-ups

pot.6805

Here we go! Battle for SoR Garrison ongoing. SoR PUGs vs MERC+ATM/FOO Broteam.

Sounds fun, can I join?

/brofist to ATM/Foo!

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

SykkoB.9465

The first part is a lie being spread by other servers to try and drive a wedge between Waha and JQ as a whole, but it’s not working. The second part… I have no idea. It’s surprising to me to see people leaving good fights for easy wins… but there may very well be more going on behind the scenes I’m not aware of.

the first part was copied from the JQ forums and psted bya member of ur server. AND then soemone from ur server again said there was a wedge. So stop saying other servers r spreading anything when its in house thats doing it

btw u xfered back to JQ from DB ??

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

VOLKON.1290

I did. I missed my home, my kids are still on JQ, and the JQ WvW community is, to me, stellar. The WvW difference between the two servers is quite noticeable and I personally prefer the larger scale feeling of things JQ. I’m not going to go into the differences, but I’m having fun again in WvW regardless of the PPT. Guess I have a heart of stone, mined from the Quarry.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

SykkoB.9465

I did. I missed my home, my kids are still on JQ, and the JQ WvW community is, to me, stellar. The WvW difference between the two servers is quite noticeable and I personally prefer the larger scale feeling of things JQ. I’m not going to go into the differences, but I’m having fun again in WvW regardless of the PPT. Guess I have a heart of stone, mined from the Quarry.

well welcome back dude. You were one of the few who posted with respect so glade to have u back in the tier.

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

Congratulations BG on the win yet again. You guys are doing extremely well.
JQ, i really hope you guys can pull yourselves together. I know you guys can do it. SoR needs both BG and JQ to keep things competitive. Thanks for always bringing it BG and JQ!

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aurika.6751

Aurika.6751

My first day back in WvW since June, and I am greeted by having to command against a BT+RISE+LoTD map zerg :|!

Good fights tonight guys.

Welcome back.

LotD had about 20 people on most the night, and we were mostly working on training some newer members and a new commander.

Most of the night we stayed by ourselves unless responding to an attack on Bay/Briar or helping with an assault on Lake/Hills.

We had fun out there and it let our newer members get some more experience with new builds and such.

Sladi [TW]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

I wouldn’t say it was Waha directly. There are just a lot of philosophical differences between some of the guilds on JQ on how things should be done. That’s my understanding from what I’ve been hearing from JQ players the past few months.

All I said is that there was a lot of internal issues with JQ and lots of people weren’t happy. I guess I wasn’t too far off was I Vash?

in Match-ups

Posted by: zepp.4109

zepp.4109

WARD and ACO moving to Sanctum of Rall is another reason to Waha keep focusing SoR…

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Eveeeeerrrryboooooddddddddy!

You can Dance! You can daaance! Everybody SNUGGLE TIGHTLY!

is totally not drinking right now! Omg cant type gg

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

VOLKON.1290

If you’re going to dance drunk, dance safely.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: wouw.5837

wouw.5837

pff this is getting boring, You would think a double team would go fast

Elona is Love, Elona is life.

in Match-ups

gebrechen.5643

In 7 hours I will be too drunk to dance.
I will miss the reset weekend.

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

If you’re going to dance drunk, dance safely.

I GOT THIIIIIIIIS!!!!!!!!

it’s okay I’ll come into wvw sooooooooon maybe…..

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pervin.5036

Pervin.5036

My first day back in WvW since June, and I am greeted by having to command against a BT+RISE+LoTD map zerg :|!

Good fights tonight guys.

Welcome back to the fold. You haven’t missed out on much… Same old weekly 1000+ posts per week of all three servers whining, with an occasional solid post.

BT, RISE and LoTD each had around 20-25 at peak and tried to operate separately (all three ran tagless for most of the night) , except when going for bit objectives or defending against large zergs.

Shout out to Choo, HL, EMP (your 8 man group smoked me a few times at Vale), WARD and ACO (sorry if I am forgetting any other tags) for some great fights in JQBL last night. The battles at Briar, Vale and Bay were fun and a bit nerve wracking at times. Thanks to LoTD, RISE and, later in the night, ND, for the great communication and interaction.

[HB] Commander Skarlack – Necro
http://blackgatewvw.com/