7/12: SoS/TC/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sharpoon.8197

Sharpoon.8197

stay classy TC…..

That guy seems to have forgotten what happened to tcbl on reset.

EDIT: And looks like FA struck back! Nice work resetting our T3 keeps.

(edited by Sharpoon.8197)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Helly.2597

Helly.2597

So did SoS bl just crash for TC and FA? Cause I know it did for SoS.

People call me Hobo.
Violent Tendency [vT]
Ferguson’s Crossing Roamer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

FA can you push north on TCBL please so we have a chance to reset one keep on TC instead you take the easy tower and defend with 3 acs. Push hills or north towers/camps. We will push as well os we make TC defend.

I’ll hunt you down >:(

What, the idea of being 2v1’d by two servers you regularly defeat that intimidating?

FA, let’s make this happen. You don’t really want to get 2nd by going after us do you? I thought you had this great rivalry with TC.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Traxien Cion.9261

Traxien Cion.9261

So did SoS bl just crash for TC and FA? Cause I know it did for SoS.

Yes. We were having fun fighting you, too.

Traxien Cion – Ranger | Traxien Kills – Warrior | [STUN] | TC Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: MuffinMan.3285

MuffinMan.3285

FA can you push north on TCBL please so we have a chance to reset one keep on TC instead you take the easy tower and defend with 3 acs. Push hills or north towers/camps. We will push as well os we make TC defend.

I was one of those calling the shots on TC bl today and we pushed in and took/defended that easy tower so we could push into bay…I assure you, those AC’s were for TC. and we did end up flipping bay so it should be easier for you now…and garrison. unfortunately a fully fortified hills is a lot harder to take

WvW isnt fun anymore :(

in Match-ups

Posted by: Traxien Cion.9261

Traxien Cion.9261

I’ll hunt you down >:(

What, the idea of being 2v1’d by two servers you regularly defeat that intimidating?

FA, let’s make this happen. You don’t really want to get 2nd by going after us do you? I thought you had this great rivalry with TC.

Intimidating? No, not at all. What that might do, however, is decrease our rating and increase yours, increasing the likelihood of this horrible match ups. Just something to consider, although I doubt a 2v1 will have much effect on the rankings. It can ruin the PPT for the two servers.

Traxien Cion – Ranger | Traxien Kills – Warrior | [STUN] | TC Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Borne Trickster.8254

Borne Trickster.8254

On behalf of myself and two of my guild friends from Serenity and Scars (SnS)
I would like to thank the Fort Aspenwood Norn Warrior and Asura mesmer (ISB guild) and the Sea of Sorrows Sylvari mesmer (FEAR) for playing with us in the Obsidian Sanctum. It was a lot of fun and I am sorry I had to leave.

Attachments:

Nari, Sylvari Necromancer of [Envy]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ethic.1569

Ethic.1569

WPvP’s 3rd Open World Tournament

What:

• 10 members from each server (TC, FA & SoS) compete in WvW 1v1 Duels using (WPvP House rules) to claim top dog bragging rights and humble prizes.
    • (Not SPvP)

How:

• Roster Signup @ Open World PvP
    • Roster closes on Tuesday (or when full). Posted soon after.

When:

• No set time. Competitors have until the end of match-up week to meetup with each other.
    • Duelists duel each duelist on opposing teams.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Delune.4817

Delune.4817

APS today in TCBL ninjaing TC’s fully upgraded bay and gar Commanded by your’s truly http://youtu.be/Bey37p0YlaI

Commander All The Delune, Fort Aspenwood
Guild Leader of [TK]
“FA, stomping bandwagons since 2012….”

in Match-ups

Posted by: KiltedCowboy.1945

KiltedCowboy.1945

…does Anet hate us (FA) so bad it has us facing TC as much as possible? I swear, every time they are against us, my jimmies get so rustled!

Proud Norn Warrior from FA

Band-Aids? You mean pansy stickers.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gmbcrew.6209

Gmbcrew.6209

…does Anet hate us (FA) so bad it has us facing TC as much as possible? I swear, every time they are against us, my jimmies get so rustled!

You would be facing TC anyways with old match up system, so at least they are giving you a chance of not versing them lol :o.

in Match-ups

Ethic.1569

What:

• 10 members from each server (TC, FA & SoS) compete in WvW 1v1 Duels using (WPvP House rules) to claim top dog bragging rights and humble prizes.
    • (Not SPvP)

How:

When:

• No set time. Competitors have until the end of match-up week to meetup with each other.

Fixed a sleight issue with the “Submit” button not displaying. (Thanks for pointing it out Theongreyjoy.)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Static.9841

Static.9841

Well, we (SoS) had the same problem in the past matchup with the same thief you’re talking about. I think he’s just trolling the green server for some reason.

I’m sure you all do, if you didn’t want that thief to continuously contest the keep all you had to do was say something and it would be done, but you obviously either want it to continue or just can’t get your guild leaders to control their players.

Right, because someone using exploits and trolling are really going to care about what anyone regardless of who’s team their on will say to them. Don’t be ignorant, players don’t control other players, players control themselves. Stop being foolish to tarnish an entire server due to the actions of one person, if they cared about what anyone thought, they wouldn’t exploit in the first place.

[Zeus] Guild ~ Desolation. Not some silly muffin thing, stop stalking me Dhiania!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Surbrus.6942

Surbrus.6942

Right, because someone using exploits and trolling are really going to care about what anyone regardless of who’s team their on will say to them. Don’t be ignorant, players don’t control other players, players control themselves. Stop being foolish to tarnish an entire server due to the actions of one person, if they cared about what anyone thought, they wouldn’t exploit in the first place.

Exactly. It should be easy to understand that a few exploiters aren’t representing their entire server. When we on TCBL discovered our supplies missing from Hills, to find a bunch of trebs built in useless places, we knew it was an FA spy (or multiples), but the consensus on /map was basically, “that guy who did this is an kitten , and it sucks that we lost all that supply.. but we’re just going to have to deal with it”.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingzook.1620

Kingzook.1620

Exactly. It should be easy to understand that a few exploiters aren’t representing their entire server. When we on TCBL discovered our supplies missing from Hills, to find a bunch of trebs built in useless places, we knew it was an FA spy (or multiples), but the consensus on /map was basically, “that guy who did this is an kitten , and it sucks that we lost all that supply.. but we’re just going to have to deal with it”.

Unfortunately, i do not believe this is spying. Most times, i believe you have new people that pick up some blueprints and they just start building………..

It happens of FA quite a lot

in Match-ups

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

My experience with FA is that individual skill of players and guilds are quite lacking. Once they face opponents with similar coverage they perform very poorly.

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

My experience with FA is that individual skill of players and guilds are quite lacking. Once they face opponents with similar coverage they perform very poorly.

I invite you to small fights with my guild, 2-5man.

mail me

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

mail me

Hehe he must not know you

NAGA|TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Everglow.2185

Everglow.2185

I like how he mixes “individual skill” with coverage, as if the two are remotely related…

And I haven’t found any good 1v1’s in weeks, and very few good small groups to fight. I think it’s more of a problem with all the good wvw players not playing much anymore (across all servers). Or maybe I’m just extremely unlucky.

The Havok Legion [HL]
#magswag

in Match-ups

Ethic.1569

What:

• (Not SPvP)

How:

When:

Roster Registrations

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

FA coverage is less than DB and TC, but greater than SOS and MAG. This is why we’ve been in 6th spot for 7 months.

Skill =/= coverage, so it doesn’t make sense to compare them.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: theCOREYCOLAK.5698

theCOREYCOLAK.5698

Wow, sick stuff. Glad you came back to FA.

Corey Goes Shatter (One Fabulous Mesmer)
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Posted by: katanah.8431

katanah.8431

Thanks to all who joined in on the Chu Chu neeked zerg fest on SoS Bl! Was great fun!
SoS, its all in good fun =) We are just happy to see you again! <3

Chu have a safe trip and get your bottom back soon!

in Match-ups

Posted by: SquirtyMagoo.8321

SquirtyMagoo.8321

Thanks to all who joined in on the Chu Chu neeked zerg fest on SoS Bl! Was great fun!
SoS, its all in good fun =) We are just happy to see you again! <3

Chu have a safe trip and get your bottom back soon!

I need pictures/vids. I missed the beginning

Come back soon Chuu! You will be missed.

in Match-ups

Posted by: citadelli.2591

citadelli.2591

I think there must be some sort of OP’ness to the naked Snowmen…. :-P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rama.6439

Rama.6439

Invasion of the snowmen…

Attachments:

Arcubus Balefire – 80 Guardian
Välkyri – 80 Warrior
JQ[Lulz] – Kill fur Thrillz…

in Match-ups

Posted by: CAA.9653

CAA.9653

Dear TC,

We have enough people in EBG at the moment to defend almost anything, but not enough to siege SMC, your towers and keeps. Can you please come out of your towers and fight us in the open field? I hear FA drops a lot of precursors.

Forever Yours,
Cameid

Edit: Nevermind. I left the map. We got a little bored.

Guardian – Cameid, but my friends call me Cam

(edited by CAA.9653)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

My experience with dumb people is that they post dumb things.

~ AoN ~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lanimal.6541

Lanimal.6541

Niim you still around? I haven’t seen AoN recently.

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

in Match-ups

citadelli.2591

“Dear TC,
We have enough people in EBG at the moment to defend almost anything, but not enough to siege SMC, your towers and keeps. Can you please come out of your towers and fight us in the open field? I hear FA drops a lot of precursors.
Forever Yours,
Cameid”
Um good morning to you mate ;-)
TC hardly ever fights from our towers besides a few scouts. We especially love open field fights! We do respond quickly to certain threats and have good communication and commanders. I simply can’t count the amount of loot bags you gave us today. TY! We had some pretty fun times :-)
Hollow

in Match-ups

Posted by: Middzz.1490

Middzz.1490

My experience with dumb people is that they post dumb things.

Not FA but agree .."say dumb things "…….Fa has some very skilled players guilds and some average and some so so ……

Same as any server …..
such comments (lacking etc etc ) display not insight but ……………………………

(complete as think appropriate ).

in Match-ups

citadelli.2591

Oh, and we especially appreciate how you guys brought in your entire server to fight us. That was the really fun But I’m sorry that you don’t have any resources to build siege because we flipped your side of the map a couple times while only “sitting in our towers” ;-)
Cheers!

in Match-ups

citadelli.2591

I agree MoM, we do have a lot of history on TC with FA. Some could call it a love hate relationship. Much of it reminds me of high school rivals. Bleh
We’ve been grouped against them so much I would hope we could just have fun at this point. We did have some pretty rough fights last night in FA BL. But it was fun! Bring it on! We love to get whipped.
Naked Doliak parade this week? Lets do it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aylaine.1036

Aylaine.1036

mail me

Ooo, this should be good. I disagree with that comment though. I’ve seen very, very good players on FA. [ACE], [Corp], don’t get me stgarted on [HL]…

By the way Pickle we should 1v1 sometime again!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Dear TC,

Forever Yours,
Cameid

If you are looking for them TC, they are kittening around in our third of the map; but act quickly as they tend to wipe a lot when they pay house calls to us.. They obviously go weak in the knees at the thought of attacking your towers.

BTW, how did you guys get them so “broken to the lash” that they immediately gunned for us right out the gate? My dog doesn’t behave that well, though unlike them he’s housebroken.

Edit: exempting HL from this. I haven’t even seen you guys much this weekend, but we miss the old days.

in Match-ups

Posted by: toymachine.1673

toymachine.1673

There’s 2 thieves from TC. Guild tag [DEVS] that are clearly speed hacking. Can anyone on TC tell them to give it a rest.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rama.6439

Rama.6439

I wasn’t hiding in SMC when I just stomped on them FA trying to take retake ANZ from us, I followed them through the door and ruined their day…

Arcubus Balefire – 80 Guardian
Välkyri – 80 Warrior
JQ[Lulz] – Kill fur Thrillz…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

Had fun today leading in EB in the even between 6-7:30. All day today SoS was outmanned on EB until around 6. Got couple good fights again FA/TC around umber/durius.

PS: Hopefully the price of golems increases in couple weeks so the 10-15 omega with 50-60 zerg stops. Meanwhile enjoy the wxp.

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aylaine.1036

Aylaine.1036

Any fight clubs going on?

in Match-ups

citadelli.2591

/agree Luvpie, SoS was amazing today. Even though we out number them right now on TC during us times, they always bring a great fight and play smart ;-)
They also don’t seem to forget it’s a game, but they are a really cool server with a great attitude.
I think they need to fix the competition level a little bit again IMO.

in Match-ups

Posted by: theCOREYCOLAK.5698

theCOREYCOLAK.5698

/agree Luvpie, SoS was amazing today. Even though we out number them right now on TC during us times, they always bring a great fight and play smart ;-)
They also don’t seem to forget it’s a game, but they are a really cool server with a great attitude.

I’m not actually sure you can fix this matchup. TC has the numbers and coverage of a mega t1 server, yet lacks the skill to stay there (it gets stomped into the ground.) But since they have such swamping numbers, ever other server below suffers.

Corey Goes Shatter (One Fabulous Mesmer)
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

citadelli.2591

If you say so Corey ;-)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Escthiil.3210

Escthiil.3210

Not enough drama on this thread. Please start some.

in Match-ups

Posted by: CAA.9653

CAA.9653

Dear TC,

Forever Yours,
Cameid

Don’t misunderstand. I was not calling you guys out. We literally were standing outside SMC in a relatively neutral zone waving and beckoning for a few minutes while 30 TC were watching. I just wanted you guys to come out. SoS did, and they wiped us a few times. I found out most people were not on coms, so we hopped map.

Guardian – Cameid, but my friends call me Cam

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

I’m not actually sure you can fix this matchup. TC has the numbers and coverage of a mega t1 server, yet lacks the skill to stay there (it gets stomped into the ground.) But since they have such swamping numbers, ever other server below suffers.

You don’t need skill to stay in T1. You need coverage. That tinfoil hat is so fetch on you.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

I’m not actually sure you can fix this matchup. FA has the numbers and coverage of a mega t2 server, yet lacks the skill to stay there (it gets stomped into the ground.) But since they have such swamping numbers, ever other server below suffers.

Funny how I can change two words in your post and probably offend a ton of completely new people. Using your logic, FA must lack the skill to compete in T2, much like TC lacks the skill to compete in T1, right?

You must be new to GW2. It’s coverage that sorts tiers, not skill. There’s a bit of a coverage gap between T2 and T1 that you may be unaware of.

Edit – just to be clear, the point of my post here is to say that, 99% of the time, coverage is what wins the points game for the week (and that’s exactly what is happening in our matchup this week). My experience in Dub v Dub this week is that FA and SoS are bringing fun, competitive fights, just like always.

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

(edited by Dhampyr.2104)

in Match-ups

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

Everyone ignore this troll. He’s a magoober, he’s not even in this matchup lol.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lanimal.6541

Lanimal.6541

Don’t bother with Corey hes got a chip on his shoulder because his horribad mesmer is carried by Pickle xD

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrSilver.5269

MrSilver.5269

This week’s thread is a refreshing change. My guild immediately missed the TC/FA matchup and the epic down to the wire three way battles we saw before the change in the match-up system.

But I’m trying, Ringo. I’m trying real hard to be the shepherd.