7/19 BG-SoR-DB

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

@ Len, at the time of posting there was three hours unti oc prime. Only drunk NA and early oc, not the most talkative timeslot

im not use to the coverage ears in forums its all a new experience

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

I see nothing fun has happened since i been gone

Cön-Guardian DB

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiltor.9362

Kiltor.9362

@ Len, at the time of posting there was three hours unti oc prime. Only drunk NA and early oc, not the most talkative timeslot

im not use to the coverage ears in forums its all a new experience

MIND BLOWING!

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

So BG ticking at +450 and SoR outmanned on 3 maps.

When does Camelot come out?

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thustlewhumber.7416

Thustlewhumber.7416

Looking to fight some old CO members. :>

We are all in rB and were fighting you in EB all reset.

WvW Necro

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: chefdiablo.6791

chefdiablo.6791

Good fights from Sor and BG.

DB please keep up the effort. We are not expected to win but we can stay in this as long as we don’t throw in the towel.

After all the garbage talk from Mags last week their forum contingent is taking delight in what they believe is going to be our humility this week. I for one would like to disappoint them and complete this week with our heads held high.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

\o/ least SEA isnt complete blowout today for DB

Cön-Guardian DB

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lemrish.5970

Lemrish.5970

Great Job DB! Keep on fighting and show your haters what you are made of!!

Trolled SoR to Tier 7
Click on my post history for tips on trolling kthnxbai

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Wait, who are our haters?

Cön-Guardian DB

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Disappointed by lack of guild kites. The Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints must have really cleaned you guys out.

Shhhh Shhhhhhhh! The Holy Church of Jedus will hear you from the other thread. Be careful my friend! You have the upcoming lawsuit!

The LOVE asura <3

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

DB peeps are cool.

BeeGee
Beast mode

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Lemrish.5970

The forum contingent from Mags

Trolled SoR to Tier 7

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

pot.6805

So BG ticking at +450 and SoR outmanned on 3 maps.

When does Camelot come out?

Sorry to hear that. I think Camelot is pretty far out

BeeGee
Beast mode

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: ElDudemeister.5108

ElDudemeister.5108

The forum contingent from Mags

You know deep inside every Maguumer is a Dragonbrander waiting to get out.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fade.7658

Fade.7658

I’m pretty curious as to why SoR is doing so poorly, ticking at ~100. I know it’s the weekend, but did the server lose people, taking a break or?

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

I’m pretty curious as to why SoR is doing so poorly, ticking at ~100. I know it’s the weekend, but did the server lose people, taking a break or?

Probably didn’t realise that JQ isn’t in the matchup to double team them lol

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

Umm… it’s SEA time now, SOR always preforms poorly (no numbers)… you should know that fade.

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fade.7658

Fade.7658

Umm… it’s SEA time now, SOR always preforms poorly (no numbers)… you should know that fade.

During the week, I’d expect it, but weekends seem to typically be better. Maybe there’s a lot of drinkin’ goin’ on instead :P

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Traejan.1729

Traejan.1729

I would agree with you if this was a weekday, but its the Saturday after reset.

Proud member of [RUST] IRON TEARS

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Lemrish.5970

Well they just received some of the better NA guilds from JQ in WARD and ACO. They’re probably trying to recruit more EU coverage though. The last time they were ticking this low they were able to lure KISS and IRON to their server and this helped them PvDoor with map zergs in EU time . We’ll see soon enough what will happen. All we can do is keep fighting the good fight.

Trolled SoR to Tier 7

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

pot.6805

Really impressed by DB, you guys rock!

BeeGee
Beast mode

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: warsock.7830

warsock.7830

Don’t stroke the ego too fast. Might blow all we have in two days >.<

Warsock
Leader of Reckless Bravery [rB] (Dragonbrand)
www.recklessbravery.com

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

pot.6805

Don’t stroke the ego too fast. Might blow all we have in two days >.<

Think about scary clowns, that should help.

BeeGee
Beast mode

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: warsock.7830

warsock.7830

DB clearly has a clown fetish if they listen to me at all.

Warsock
Leader of Reckless Bravery [rB] (Dragonbrand)
www.recklessbravery.com

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

Well they just received some of the better NA guilds from JQ in WARD and ACO. They’re probably trying to recruit more EU coverage though. The last time they were ticking this low they were able to lure KISS and IRON to their server and this helped them PvDoor with map zergs in EU time . We’ll see soon enough what will happen. All we can do is keep fighting the good fight.

We’ve always been ticking this low. Always. EU is only PvDoor at the end of EU. Usually, during EU prime, SoR still struggles as they have paper things. Do you even know what PvDoor is?

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

Okay, to any future posters who wish to regurgitate this bullkaka about SOR purposefully underperforming to attract KISS, can you please redirect your skulls to the recruitment page where you will see a thread by KISS in which they detail the reasons why they decided on their server. You might have to scroll a little bit, so hopefully your index finger is up to the task.

Honestly, when did SOR become the recruiting mecha of t1. Last time I remember is was BG :/

NA is the last place SOR under performs so your theory of faking a loss is a load of horse piddle.

Seriously, sometimes I think you guys are taking some sort of crazy pills. Next minute you’re going to be yapping on about chemtrails. If you carry on with this nonsense I’ll actually be willing to put you right back in your place, even if that place is Bedlam.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

pot.6805

Okay, to any future posters who wish to regurgitate this bullkaka about SOR purposefully underperforming to attract KISS, can you please redirect your skulls to the recruitment page where you will see a thread by KISS in which they detail the reasons why they decided on their server. You might have to scroll a little bit, so hopefully your index finger is up to the task.

Honestly, when did SOR become the recruiting mecha of t1. Last time I remember is was BG :/

NA is the last place SOR under performs so your theory of faking a loss is a load of horse piddle.

Seriously, sometimes I think you guys are taking some sort of crazy pills. Next minute you’re going to be yapping on about chemtrails. If you carry on with this nonsense I’ll actually be willing to put you right back in your place, even if that place is Bedlam.

Long time posters will remember SoR started the whole “you’re underperforming to attract new guilds” against BG 3-4 months ago. What goes around, comes around I guess.

BeeGee
Beast mode

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Inverted.7439

Inverted.7439

This is a big ol’ welcome to T1 from your friends here at Blackgate !

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

wish i could join in the pointing of fingers of recruiting…..sigh i hate being a third wheel

Cön-Guardian DB

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

BG doesn’t PvDoor, according to BG posters. Oh wait..

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arkay.5230

Arkay.5230

get out of our garrison, you guys are drunk

FEAR gets things done. Easily one of the best NA guilds. BG sure loves the banners. :P

Those sound like fightin words. Come on, why won’t you guys GvG us?
Even numbers, may the best win. Btw we love your lootbags even more than the banners.

You sound pretty egotistical here. Well, thats RISE i suppose. I’m not a representative of FEAR, and i’m not in FEAR. I’m simply stating what i think.

I had assumed you were in FEAR saying you were the best. When people make comments like that they have to be prepared to defend there statement.

[RISE]
Blackgate
Elementalist

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

I don’t think anyone’s seriously claimed that. All T1 servers (BG, JQ, SoR) get to PvDoor.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

I don’t think anyone’s seriously claimed that. All T1 servers (BG, JQ, SoR) get to PvDoor.

Ahem.. zepp.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wakehaven.1806

Wakehaven.1806

Awesome fights over reset. Gave me a warm fuzzy feeling inside seeing some of the tags we spent many days fighting on our former server. Good luck all.

[FIRE] Dragonbrand
Warrior
Guardian

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

get out of our garrison, you guys are drunk

FEAR gets things done. Easily one of the best NA guilds. BG sure loves the banners. :P

Those sound like fightin words. Come on, why won’t you guys GvG us?
Even numbers, may the best win. Btw we love your lootbags even more than the banners.

You sound pretty egotistical here. Well, thats RISE i suppose. I’m not a representative of FEAR, and i’m not in FEAR. I’m simply stating what i think.

I had assumed you were in FEAR saying you were the best. When people make comments like that they have to be prepared to defend there statement.

HE said 1 of the best in the na, not the best

i know ur trying to troll ,but u could atleast quote him correct. Unless its a l2r issue?

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

Golem FAIL at SoR keep in EB.

How many golems was that? It was certainly an interesting strat

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: zepp.4109

zepp.4109

Ahem.. zepp.

JQ is not here to counter BGs SEA. :/

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Korbaal.6402

Korbaal.6402

And don’t forget IRON is so stacked they have every BL queued on every server during EU I even heard the queue is trickling into other games, and don’t even bother trying to play Gw3 because its already queued.

Iron queue.

Attachments:

[RIP STAR]

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

SykkoB.9465

And don’t forget IRON is so stacked they have every BL queued on every server during EU I even heard the queue is trickling into other games, and don’t even bother trying to play Gw3 because its already queued.

Iron queue.

with that pic, i dont even wanna know wut u guys use to break down the doors.

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

Iron queue.

Nice picture there. :P

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Korbaal.6402

Korbaal.6402

Iron queue.

with that pic, i dont even wanna know wut u guys use to break down the doors.

Needless to say we no longer ‘face’ rub.

[RIP STAR]

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

3 to 4 hrs ago sor were running map zerg /laugh at us on every map and now they farm cof to buy more guilds?

Sor please stop faking your coverage i know IRON played this time last week so dont hide in order to recruit bro.

And when BG ticked low u guys all say RIP BG and say all things about BG imploding but look at when sor tick so low, you guys tick low because you have no number? U should stop faking coverage and come out to fight, stop trying to stack your server further i thought sor only care about fights? Then why dont you come out and fight instead of searching EU guilds to stack some more?

Kitten kitten

Your signature pretty much sums up your post. IRON is EU. They play in the EU timezone, not SEA timezone.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Lemrish.5970

3 to 4 hrs ago sor were running map zerg /laugh at us on every map and now they farm cof to buy more guilds?

Sor please stop faking your coverage i know IRON played this time last week so dont hide in order to recruit bro.

And when BG ticked low u guys all say RIP BG and say all things about BG imploding but look at when sor tick so low, you guys tick low because you have no number? U should stop faking coverage and come out to fight, stop trying to stack your server further i thought sor only care about fights? Then why dont you come out and fight instead of searching EU guilds to stack some more?

Kitten kitten

Your signature pretty much sums up your post. IRON is EU. They play in the EU timezone, not SEA timezone.

This is the weekend and 4pm in EU

Trolled SoR to Tier 7

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

SykkoB.9465

weak trolls need to get better imo

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Kitten kitten

15 IRON on BG BL right now beg to differ, only 15, but still, I’ve seen IRON push 20 in SEA good on them, butt don’t lie that they never play SEA.

#Azureknowsall #cuzsor

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

Holy PvDoor, Seems BG have surprised even themselves with the sheer amount of coverage during SEA they have. Without Waha to counter it, BG’s Sea is dominating those doors.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

SykkoB.9465

Kitten kitten

15 IRON on BG BL right now beg to differ, only 15, but still, I’ve seen IRON push 20 in SEA good on them, butt don’t lie that they never play SEA.

#Azureknowsall #cuzsor

why put words in his mouth??? he never said they never play during sea.

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

pot.6805

Holy PvDoor, Seems BG have surprised even themselves with the sheer amount of coverage during SEA they have. Without Waha to counter it, BG’s Sea is dominating those doors.

Will TW be waking up at 8am every morning to carry SEA or is that just on Sundays?

BeeGee
Beast mode

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

Kitten kitten

#Azureknowsall #cuzsor

Never said they don’t play SEA. They rarely play this timezone. After all, they are EU. SoR is never faking its coverage. JoePhuket is being extremely disrespectful to the Rallians that turn up everyday. We turn up everytime regardless. Anyway, why are you using hashtags? Its not twitter. It really makes you look as stupid as a magikarp.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

(edited by Azure.8412)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

Will TW be waking up at 8am every morning to carry SEA or is that just on Sundays?

We never log off, Indo is having an all-call to try to cover the gaps we have in that timezone. Unfortunately we only have exactly 15 TW on, all of which are manning 2 ac’s each.

[TW]Tempest Wolves