7/19 BG-SoR-DB

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

@the knt random,

I made a highlight of your guild on my twitch profile. Thanks for the bags and enjoy my reaction.

http://www.twitch.tv/mindtrick714/c/2617773

I guess I fail at Twitch but I don’t get what you’re trying to show here. Also, I see you’re a beenie fan!

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Liquid.9672

Stei has never claimed to be the voice of JQ.

That’s ME you’re thinking of.

I am the voice of JQ and JQ says “You’re out!”

Whoa! CLB sighting.

[KnT] – Blackgate

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: hex.3218

hex.3218

Stei has never claimed to be the voice of JQ.

That’s ME you’re thinking of.

I am the voice of JQ and JQ says “You’re out!”

Whoa! CLB sighting.

Work has been rough! But I’m back to forum fun again for a while!

And someone get the guy who thought I was serious a glass of grape juice and a V… Chill dude. Jokes are okay!

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mindtrick.5190

Mindtrick.5190

@the knt random,

I made a highlight of your guild on my twitch profile. Thanks for the bags and enjoy my reaction.

http://www.twitch.tv/mindtrick714/c/2617773

I guess I fail at Twitch but I don’t get what you’re trying to show here. Also, I see you’re a beenie fan!

It was my human error and this iPad that sucks with adobes fault. I posted the wrong link. Also thumbs up if you game with a beenie, it helps keep my salon type locks of hair out of my face.

Real link is updated.

http://www.twitch.tv/mindtrick714/c/2618777

Got Ninja?
https://www.twitch.tv/mindtrick714
<3 and Hugs no Hate I Just Point Out Fail.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fact.5908

Fact.5908

Blackgate, I had tons of fun between Aldon’s and Rogue’s. If we could do that all day, I’d be eternally grateful! However, we’d probably run out of merchants. Xoxo

Fact [IRON] – Sanctum of Rall
Former Commander of TL and the Ascension Alliance

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: MarauderKing.4572

MarauderKing.4572

Great fights so far this week everyone! Looking forward to closing out the week strong. Also nice (and shocked) to see our former JQ brethren ACO and WARD!!

Hoping we get a good challenging matchup next week as well!

Haniko – [FIRE] FIRE Gaming Community
Dragonbrand (Ex-JQ)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luiz Swordbreaker.6547

Luiz Swordbreaker.6547

Freaking carebears

[Scnd] Use Your Illusion

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

MarauderKing.4572

Oh yeah – quick note. FIRE naked/drunk zerg will be out later this week so looking forward to tangling with you folks again while we are plastered!

Dragonbrand (Ex-JQ)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Fact.5908

Nice save on that fully upgraded Stonemist, Blackgate!!!

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

Oh yeah – quick note. FIRE naked/drunk zerg will be out later this week so looking forward to tangling with you folks again while we are plastered!

I remember this name from way back….Haniko…were you always with fire?

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zee.1294

Zee.1294

We still want all the best for the server as a whole and really truly hope that the few bad apples of community leaders will try and take better notes from people like yourself, Ben Sheets, Wok, etc.

With much love and respect.

….O Common… ..give me a break will ya …wishing all the best….whatever . I guess loyalty don’t mean nothing in this game. Wiling to close the doors to your friends just cause u cant stand loosing ….but guess what sweetheart … now u are RED…you know what that means don’t ya…..
Next time i see your pretty tag i,m gonna whoop your sweet butt , u gonna forget what server u playing…

..end that,s the bottom line…why?….cause i said so

Viggen ( SF ) warrior – JQ
Want some…..come get some !

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

MarauderKing.4572

I remember this name from way back….Haniko…were you always with fire?

Hey Nakoor – been with FIRE (my first GW2 guild) since October and commanding in WvW since December. So I have always been with same folks

We still have a lot of our core from the Agress days going back to launch around August/September : )

Dragonbrand (Ex-JQ)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

SoR BL has been a blast tonight. Hopefully we give these T1 people the idea that yes we are actually in this match up.

From my (rather limited, admittedly) experience in this matchup, I think the reason why you see a lot of SoR and BG people disappointed is because DB has been running away from a lot of fights, even when you have comparable numbers. Also, I’ve seen more than a few 5-10 man teams going about their business, and SoR/BG don’t really play like that.

Take it for what you want, but that’s what I’ve seen.

Funny you mention this. I stomped a group of tsym yesterday with a few people and they went scampering back to their keep when there was even numbers.

ohh this right here is gonna be the start of sor vs db in the forums.

If you cant take it dont dish it…I know what I saw.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Fact.5908

SoR BL has been a blast tonight. Hopefully we give these T1 people the idea that yes we are actually in this match up.

From my (rather limited, admittedly) experience in this matchup, I think the reason why you see a lot of SoR and BG people disappointed is because DB has been running away from a lot of fights, even when you have comparable numbers. Also, I’ve seen more than a few 5-10 man teams going about their business, and SoR/BG don’t really play like that.

Funny you mention this. I stomped a group of tsym yesterday with a few people and they went scampering back to their keep when there was even numbers.

Your eyes deceive you. The only thing Tysm drops is sick beats by Coron Bale. They certainly don’t drop bags.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

MarauderKing.4572

We still want all the best for the server as a whole and really truly hope that the few bad apples of community leaders will try and take better notes from people like yourself, Ben Sheets, Wok, etc.

With much love and respect.

….O Common… ..give me a break will ya …wishing all the best….whatever . I guess loyalty don’t mean nothing in this game. Wiling to close the doors to your friends just cause u cant stand loosing ….but guess what sweetheart … now u are RED…you know what that means don’t ya…..
Next time i see your pretty tag i,m gonna whoop your sweet butt , u gonna forget what server u playing…

..end that,s the bottom line…why?….cause i said so

Hey Viggen – everyone moves on if they need a better environment for their guild. If a server environment isn’t right for your people, it isn’t right for your people. We moved from JQ, and love our new home on DB. I know FIRE still respects a lot of folks on JQ from our time there including you guys. We still want to kick your butts when we see you guys – we just like you guys at the same time. Now we have some of those folks on SoR as well. Was trippy as hell seeing WARD and ACO tags with Sanctum of Rall on them!!! Hope you guys enjoy SOR!

Dragonbrand (Ex-JQ)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

And I heard about 2 other JQ guilds moving to BG next week but not announced yet lol
JQ strip-tease ^^

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Fact.5908

Haniko – WVW Commander [FIRE] Firebat

I’m not sure that’s something to brag about, darling.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: lollasaurus.1457

lollasaurus.1457

Lol, wow, anyone that transfers off a server because some of your members don’t have a zerg to follow around 24/7 anymore is probably best left to the blobs of SoR.

For a guild that seemed to be all about doing more with less and “fighting the throngs”, sure is embarassing to even list that as a reason for transfer. Cya Ward.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

MarauderKing.4572

It’s not bragging – it’s who I am. FIRE is proud of our WvW history – have fun slinging mud by yourself.

Dragonbrand (Ex-JQ)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

BG is buying over 3 more JQ guilds on top of re/esol.

The stacking continues.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

Again i do quite enjoy the break from coverage and being victims<.< now i can sip my drink and not be completely bored in peace

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Well i would not expect any less from the SOR forum trolls in here. You call BGs server crap and our guilds crap, and make EVERY excuse in the book….. I only have 1 thing to say to all your comments about BG and coverage and 2v1 and everything you spew forth from your mouths……

You are LOSING by 46 THOUSAND points right now…….. there is nothing else to say, no witty comeback, no snide remark that will get you those points back, no excuse you can use will get you the lead either! If you want to win then come take it from us. Until then you are nothing to us but 2nd place. So use all the excuses you want but as of right now BG is WAXING the floor with you.

/commence the SOR excuses and whining now.

You still need a bit practice to become another ‘pot’ here on this forum, but your trolling skills are improved lately! Well done.

Nice to know you think about me so much!

BeeGee
Beast mode

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Liquid.9672

The stacking continues.

The check I wrote you cleared. You can hit that transfer button anytime bro.

[KnT] – Blackgate

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

The stacking continues.

Sir, by any chance were you thinking of the word ‘cheque’.
Although the words sound the same
Their meaning are really quite different.

And esol? Isn’t that learning english as a second language?

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

Well i would not expect any less from the SOR forum trolls in here. You call BGs server crap and our guilds crap, and make EVERY excuse in the book….. I only have 1 thing to say to all your comments about BG and coverage and 2v1 and everything you spew forth from your mouths……

You are LOSING by 46 THOUSAND points right now…….. there is nothing else to say, no witty comeback, no snide remark that will get you those points back, no excuse you can use will get you the lead either! If you want to win then come take it from us. Until then you are nothing to us but 2nd place. So use all the excuses you want but as of right now BG is WAXING the floor with you.

You still need a bit practice to become another ‘pot’ here on this forum, but your trolling skills are improved lately! Well done.

Maybe this is pots 4th account. I think he also writes as oxide and kathy k.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Liquid.9672

The stacking continues.

I guess it depends upon what part of the world you live.

[KnT] – Blackgate

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shatterstorm.9652

Shatterstorm.9652

So um…why don’t you leave haniko alone and pick on someone your own size? Oh…that’s right…you can’t cuz BG’s kicking your kitten right now and probably will continue to do so for quite some time.

Sorry…had to say it. Carry on.

DB4life

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sharpoon.8197

Sharpoon.8197

Hope either JQ can get stable or maybe TC can come up and challenge as a strong 3rd. Personally hoping TC, but either could do fine im sure.

Yeah, basically all TC needs is some SEA. That have decent EU and very strong NA. JQ hit 600 ppt against them during SEA time, so I believe it is pretty obvious what is holding them back.

1.) Put waha on TC.
2.) ???
3.) Profit.

TC is full now :P

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stephen.9852

Stephen.9852

I’d like to thank everyone for their support, constructive criticism and understanding regarding the WARD and Aco move. While we all have different points of view, I think we can all agree that this is a game and we are playing it to have fun with our guild and our communities.

What we did was the best choice in this situation for our guild. I still have mad respect for Mance, Jed, Wok, Kada, Ben Sheets and on and on. You guys are great people and I’ll have a great time getting riled up and seeing you guys on the opposing side of the field.

Also if you get a precursor from my corpse at any point I get half, thanks!

Razethh [ONE] Leader – Sanctum of Rall
fightasone.enjin.com

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

@the knt random,

Not trying to be rude, but maybe you shouldn’t call a particular guild out for creating bags when I’ve emptied my inventory with TSym bags on numerous occasions.

Sorry missed it; which guild you in? Guess I’ve been playing the wrong game.

Do step forward.

If you think you’ve missed it, then you’ve definitely missed it. You also might have been playing the wrong game.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Maybe this is pots 4th account. I think he also writes as oxide and kathy k.

More conspiracy theories? Next you’ll be posting about chemtrails.

BeeGee
Beast mode

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

I’d like to thank everyone for their support, constructive criticism and understanding regarding the WARD and Aco move. While we all have different points of view, I think we can all agree that this is a game and we are playing it to have fun with our guild and our communities.

What we did was the best choice in this situation for our guild. I still have mad respect for Mance, Jed, Wok, Kada, Ben Sheets and on and on. You guys are great people and I’ll have a great time getting riled up and seeing you guys on the opposing side of the field.

Only if you pay the listing fee :P

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

I’m sure they feel the “mad respect.” Joining the strongest NA-prime definitely shows a load of respect to anyone you worked with in the past during NA. They must feel worthy.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: hammer.9721

hammer.9721

Bg is also getting a freebie guild to bad its just a bank guild

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

What guild are you talking about? ESOL? They’re a fun bunch.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: hammer.9721

hammer.9721

Nope sorry to disappoint any bg’ers i was referring to my bank guild.I’ll try not to embarrass your server to bad.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

Nope sorry to disappoint any bg’ers i was referring to my bank guild.I’ll try not to embarrass your server to bad.

Do what? Lol. Okay then…

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: djkittiek.7694

djkittiek.7694

I’m sure they feel the “mad respect.” Joining the strongest NA-prime definitely shows a load of respect to anyone you worked with in the past during NA. They must feel worthy.

Attachments:

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

Your eyes deceive you. The only thing Tysm drops is sick beats by Coron Bale. They certainly don’t drop bags.

I believe there may have been a few bags but the only beats I am aware of was them beating their feet back to the keep even numbered.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

I hope the training BG is doing is for learning how to counter golem rushes.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

WOW i just read in the wvw discussion section that anet just now found out about the pasing threw gates. They found this out by one of the Mods who was playing phased threw the gate. He then says the ppl who have been reporting this bug for wut 8 months ??? were to vague…………………………………..

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

(edited by SykkoB.9465)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crimedawg.8954

Crimedawg.8954

@the knt random,

Not trying to be rude, but maybe you shouldn’t call a particular guild out for creating bags when I’ve emptied my inventory with TSym bags on numerous occasions.

Sorry missed it; which guild you in? Guess I’ve been playing the wrong game.

Do step forward.

If you think you’ve missed it, then you’ve definitely missed it. You also might have been playing the wrong game.

Shocked you didn’t answer the question. That was easy.

[Tsym] – Necromancer
Sanctum of Rall
Running 15 in a BL near you

(edited by Crimedawg.8954)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

Hands down the coolest thing I’ve seen in forever is the way DB attacks. It’s like a MF marching band. The DB zerg will charge at the keep, then split into 3 groups and move at you with 3 smaller zergs, falling back and charging forward separately. It’s so fluid and new to us.

If that was intentional, that’s really awesome and I wish I was part of it.

However, there is another intepretation. Group A was a coordinated group on TS following the directions of their leader, Group B was everyone else following a blue triangle, and Group C was a bunch of PUGs with no idea what they’re doing. A little less impressive when explained in these terms

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

I believe there may have been a few bags but the only beats I am aware of was them beating their feet back to the keep even numbered.

Oh no, now DB trolls are gonna pull the same “no open field fights” forum troll stunts that we get from the lower ranked servers like Ebay and Mag? Please no!

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: chefdiablo.6791

chefdiablo.6791

Hands down the coolest thing I’ve seen in forever is the way DB attacks. It’s like a MF marching band. The DB zerg will charge at the keep, then split into 3 groups and move at you with 3 smaller zergs, falling back and charging forward separately. It’s so fluid and new to us.

However, there is another intepretation. Group A was a coordinated group on TS following the directions of their leader, Group B was everyone else following a blue triangle, and Group C was a bunch of PUGs with no idea what they’re doing. A little less impressive when explained in these terms

The original could also be sarcasm.

I will accept it as a compliment regardless. I will file it under the small but important victory section during a week where such things are very rare.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: nOCter.4263

nOCter.4263

The original could also be sarcasm.

I will accept it as a compliment regardless. I will file it under the small but important victory section during a week where such things are very rare.

It was NS, qT, RB, EA and TG = EAT, together

Leader of Troll Syndicate [FKU]

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caliburn.1845

Caliburn.1845

Bugged tower gives 960 points per day.

True. But incomplete.

Two somethings walk into that tower every five minutes if left unmolested. They are worth 3 points every time they do.

2×12×3x24=1728 per day

Add 960, and you’re at a maximum of 2688.

With camp raiders and dolyak snipers this number never actually happens, it is purely a theoretical maximum.

Caliburn.1845, Monsters Inc.
Darkhaven>Dragonbrand>Blackgate>Maguuma>Yaks Bend>Stormbluff Isle>Yaks Bend

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Strippling.3524

Strippling.3524

Bugged tower gives 960 points per day.

True. But incomplete.

Two somethings walk into that tower every five minutes if left unmolested. They are worth 3 points every time they do.

2×12×3x24=1728 per day

Add 960, and you’re at a maximum of 2688.

With camp raiders and dolyak snipers this number never actually happens, it is purely a theoretical maximum.

You’re drunk. Go home

Talons [BT]

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiff.8157

Kiff.8157

The stacking continues.

spelling correction when you yourself fail at it? esol and esl, but you are close, well done for a learner

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

BG destroyed both servers when there was a lower tier server in the mix, but to show true superiority BG needs to become a King maker. BG needs to choose who becomes second place. Then they will truly put JQ and SOR in their place.

Dominating NA prime time on a NA server is what is actually required. Until that happens…… /shrug

With the amount of times that Anet has very vocally, very clearly, and without ambiguity, come out and said “WvW is a 24 hour game and is about how well a server can maintain their score 24 hours a day for the match”, it absolutely baffles me how people on the most populous servers in the game are still deluded enough to argue that off-NA-Hours playtime is less valid than NA primetime play.

It is definitely a foolish thing to say. However at this time SOR needs to find ways to rally it’s fairweather populous and touting themselves as dominating NA probably helps with this, though their NA performance to date in this matchup hasn’t been very spectacular given the number of recent guilds they’ve obtained.

Nah, that was something he injected into the conversation that wasn’t there.

This is a 24 hour a day game and worrying about time slots you don’t play in is pointless.

Edit: I am curious about what fair weather population you think we have though…. our coverage is what it has been for weeks. The only difference is that BG ahs come out to play again in the time slots they have always dominated numbers in. I just wish your NA players would come back out and play. You have the numbers.

Covenn, what are you talking about our NA would come out and play.

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/33/

Look at last night, from 830-1230 PST we dominated in PPT until the epic golum rush of SOR. I’m not chest thumping, i’m calling BS on your calling out our NA yet again.

If it weren’t for WARD and ACO last night, we’d have had no one to fight on any of the maps, and they just got here.

(BTW ward, you like my hit on bay while you camped up cliff? I laughed a bit, I hope you did too)