7/19 BG-SoR-DB

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: oldephartte.4369

oldephartte.4369

Fun times in DBBL tonight against LUN/HL/VIG, BP/GODS/EA and later HL/Choo and EAT/qT. The three way fights at SE Bay and then by the victory wurm were great.

Also have not seen VIG around previously so I guess welcome to Tier 1 or good luck on the new guild venture

LOL.

VIG has been a proud member of GW2’s greatest WVW community since minute 1 day 1.

Most of the guild is just very quiet and low key. (Adult might be a good description since it won’t apply to me. ) But the larger guilds on our server, the senior commanders and a lot of the militia know who we are. Which suffices.

Beyond that, it would be nice if someone better versed in it than I were to recount the guild’s history in other games, but I suspect the best candidates are much too reticent.

Otherwise, like most of SoR, we simply relish a good fight such as we, on occasion, enjoyed tonight.

Just another run-of-the-mill gamer.

Running on SoR from day 1 minute 1

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

My friends and I went adventuring in PvE land last night (what is this PvE?!) and found this fine looking fellow!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pervin.5036

Pervin.5036

LOL.

VIG has been a proud member of GW2’s greatest WVW community since minute 1 day 1.

Most of the guild is just very quiet and low key. (Adult might be a good description since it won’t apply to me. ) But the larger guilds on our server, the senior commanders and a lot of the militia know who we are. Which suffices.

Beyond that, it would be nice if someone better versed in it than I were to recount the guild’s history in other games, but I suspect the best candidates are much too reticent.

Otherwise, like most of SoR, we simply relish a good fight such as we, on occasion, enjoyed tonight.

My apologies. Tonight was the first time anyone in BT ran into you guys. Granted, we have not been on BG for too long so I apologize for the oversight.

It was fun fighting against you guys. Enjoyed how you broke through the northern gate at Hills with the defenders focused on the other SoR group on south. Great job. Hope to run into you again soon.

[HB] Commander Skarlack – Necro
http://blackgatewvw.com/

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

JQ and SoR will be back soon to teach Blackwagon

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

Ladies and Gentlemen, tonight I present you with the chance to relive the 45 omega golem rush that was done on BG BL the other night. I would like to give a big thanks to Icoa and Merc for being wonderful host that night.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Ladies and Gentlemen, tonight I present you with the chance to relive the 45 omega golem rush that was done on BG BL the other night. I would like to give a big thanks to Icoa and Merc for being wonderful host that night.

I must admit, you do know how to party…….

AND I WAS AT WORK SO I MISSED SEEING THIS AND FREAKING OUT! Dangit

The LOVE asura <3

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Nakoor.1980

Sanctum of Rall always knows how to get down. I’m sorry about your keeps.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

It was just as much fun to do it with 25 omegas last night as well to SoR bl (video is being processed)

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Nakoor.1980

It was just as much fun to do it with 25 omegas last night as well to SoR bl (video is being processed)

Yeah I guess BG only knows how to do things small. You gotta go all out when you do stuff like that or it just isn’t the same ya know?

(edited by Nakoor.1980)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiff.8157

Kiff.8157

I think you’re talking about my word in chinese forum.
Based my leader take vacation and she was no post comment about wvw in forum.

1. I’m not guild leader of SAHP. Read my guild name, you’ll know who is leader.

2.I post a comment few days ago in this forum and said:
“BG had full map zerg, so we had to focus same map or we got outmanned.”
Its reply to someone who said our asia guilds over stacked on same map and lost our home bl and EBG on asia prime time.

I also post a comment in chinese forum :
“NA guilds worry about Asia guilds will hard with low PPT, so they told us don’t worry about that, and we really did it.”

I dunno where did you got “we outmmannd and we can’t outplay BG”?
I never said that, or its my poor English made you misunderstand something?

We got queue in my guilds focus map past two weeks.
You can ask BG friends who fought with us how did we play, or watch my steam, I stream every night.

3.training is move on, we’re training our new main commander, and he did very well.
We play 2-5 guilds train on a map, we’re improving the communcation between every guilds.
Who told you we not in training?

4. I have a kindly papa , don’t jealousy at me

P.S. If you understand chinese, PM to me, I can reply you more quickly, I spend 2 hours wrote this post :’(

1. Thank you for spending time writing and sorry for confusing you with Ssq.

2. I do not think anyone ever said something like ‘sor asia guilds overstacked’. That is your tactic to counter BG and JQ map zerg and nothing is wrong with that.

The fact is ‘SOR SEA was outnumbered and losing that week to BG and that’s why Indo hoped SEA guilds could play without concentrating on ppt’ did mention by you or some other guys I don’t know. And this, I brought this up because some of your SEA players are defending their lose of the week is due to ‘training week’ which is completely different from the Indo’s caring mentioned above.

3. Typical, yeah no one told me that you guys are not in training and no one said you guys are losing ppt due to training either. The training mentioned by your server mate is more like a secret militia practice, not just coming up with a rookie commander. Apparently the whole server is doing this militia training and let BG has the ppt. My highest appreciation I wish I could see a SOR Rim very soon.
BG had new commanders few weeks back when we were defeated and some new commanders are playing their first season now as well. Can we use this as an excuse for our loses? Respect no?

4. I am happy for you, please keep him, you guys can have him forever and ever till the universe fade away and new universe fade in and fade away again.

p.s That was my first intention of posting, to keep you busy writing so that we can have all the ppt and rule the world. mwahahahahaha

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: ConradR.6940

ConradR.6940

BG during NA prime, for the love of god please stop running into your towers and building your Arrow carts…. for the last 2 days that we have left can we please get some good fights in. You’ve won the match we get it, so you dont have to keep playing for PPT anymore. seriously COME OUT AND FIGHT US OPEN FIELD in front of your towers not behind them

[ONE] Rabbitz http://fightasone.enjin.com/
“the cutest thief on FA”

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

BG during NA prime, for the love of god please stop running into your towers and building your Arrow carts…. for the last 2 days that we have left can we please get some good fights in. You’ve won the match we get it, so you dont have to keep playing for PPT anymore. seriously COME OUT AND FIGHT US OPEN FIELD in front of your towers not behind them

No worry I ll log in soon and care of your cute Iron zerg like always with [CA] harcore wvw crew. (I have the City of Villains Dominators pvp playstyle blood – feel the pain?)

YESTERDAY video is edited : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kthdf85IiQg

What an excuse about a practice week when we see full force zerg in EB, well we definitely have to admit you need some heavy trainings and one week will never be enough believe me. Your zerg keep fading away after 2 or 3 wipes in a row thats the real issue at least fresh blood keep coming and try hard.

Big Up to Commander Sehoon Sword MASTER WARLORD of [CA]

Titan War -BG – [CA] Elite Warrior

(edited by Titan.3472)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreamciqul.4617

Kreamciqul.4617

With all this talk will we be seeing an IRON CA GvG?

[RISE]
Necromancer
Sanctum of Rall

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

With all this talk will we be seeing an IRON CA GvG?

I am all for it.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

So now you are all training huh??

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

In reply to the Fights don’t =/= ppt

This is a phaux argument, Fights = exactly to ppt especially if you win them, push into a keep, especially a T3 keep like bay and watch the fights that ensue, the guilds that get the best fights, take most the keeps. MERC by far takes the most keeps during Oc/SEA timezone and we fight the biggest zergs because of this, we do this by putting constant pressure on our enemies forcing them to engage us, I can assure you who would engage us in combat if we spent all day running around in a field with our forces? The answer is noone, SoR and DB would sit on top of their towers spamming laugh emote at us running around like headless chickens so instead we push into keeps and towers forcing guilds / players to engage us. As for the “QQ bunkering” arguments everyone bunkers, not just BG, SoR is well known and notorious for sitting inside a T3 bay with much siege as JQ was with EMP back before the AC Buffs, I always have to treb.

and

@snownow: “Its reply to someone who said our asia guilds over stacked on same map and lost our home bl and EBG on asia prime time.”

No disrespect, but this hurts your pugs / militia, almost all of BG’s presence in SEA is militia following 5-20 guilded players / commanders, running all on one BL makes you a lot less efficient and hurts your ppt.

Finally not to jab, be rude or condescending in any way, as I’m sure it will have slight tone to it / will be taken this way by SoR’s trolls;

I find it hard to believe that this “decision” for a “training week” was undertaken prior to this match up after Sunday night when FEAR/TW played SEA and were effectively “defeated”.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

So now you are all training huh??

Now, now. It is perfectly possible that scheduling intermittent training sessions didn’t cross their minds. Maybe with so many hours sunk into intense training we should expect amazing results next week.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

No worry I ll log in soon and care of your cute Iron zerg like always with [CA] harcore wvw crew. (I have the City of Villains Dominators pvp playstyle blood – feel the pain?)

YESTERDAY video is edited : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kthdf85IiQg

What an excuse about a practice week when we see full force zerg in EB, well we definitely have to admit you need some heavy trainings and one week will never be enough believe me. Your zerg keep fading away after 2 or 3 wipes in a row thats the real issue at least fresh blood keep coming and try hard.

Big Up to Commander Sehoon Sword MASTER WARLORD of [CA]

Titan War -BG – [CA] Elite Warrior

It will be nice video indeed, just don’t forget to point at numbers. Yesterday we run with exactly 28 ppl (yes, we perform headcount), against your hardcore skilled elite trained superprofessional fullmap 90+ blob.
P.S. And still i got ~150 kills from that, lol.

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

It’s happening again!

Attachments:

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Rednik.3809

It’s happening again!

[BG forum warrior mode on]
NOOOOO! It’s photoshopped fake, you little liar, BG is not stacked at all! SoR are!
[BG forum warrior mode off]

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

In reply to the Fights don’t =/= ppt

This is a phaux argument, Fights = exactly to ppt especially if you win them, push into a keep, especially a T3 keep like bay and watch the fights that ensue, the guilds that get the best fights, take most the keeps. MERC by far takes the most keeps during Oc/SEA timezone and we fight the biggest zergs because of this, we do this by putting constant pressure on our enemies forcing them to engage us, I can assure you who would engage us in combat if we spent all day running around in a field with our forces? The answer is noone, SoR and DB would sit on top of their towers spamming laugh emote at us running around like headless chickens so instead we push into keeps and towers forcing guilds / players to engage us. As for the “QQ bunkering” arguments everyone bunkers, not just BG, SoR is well known and notorious for sitting inside a T3 bay with much siege as JQ was with EMP back before the AC Buffs, I always have to treb.

and

@snownow: “Its reply to someone who said our asia guilds over stacked on same map and lost our home bl and EBG on asia prime time.”

No disrespect, but this hurts your pugs / militia, almost all of BG’s presence in SEA is militia following 5-20 guilded players / commanders, running all on one BL makes you a lot less efficient and hurts your ppt.

Finally not to jab, be rude or condescending in any way, as I’m sure it will have slight tone to it / will be taken this way by SoR’s trolls;

I find it hard to believe that this “decision” for a “training week” was undertaken prior to this match up after Sunday night when FEAR/TW played SEA and were effectively “defeated”.

This decision was made before reset night last week. I know it’s hard to believe the truth. You can believe whatever you want. Anyway, this really affects the fairweather players and those people not on TS we have on this server, which may or may not be a good thing. SoR doesn’t want to care about the ppt, because winning simply causes the server itself to get too obsessed with winning to such an extent it negatively affects the people and the server itself.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

(edited by Azure.8412)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

SOR loves to forget that the server count includes PVE guilds, not just WvW. We have several 400+ man PvE guilds on blackgate, and tons of players that never ever step foot into WvW, and TC is known for their PvE community.

Get over it SOR, those numbers have nothing to do with each other.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

MagiKarp.8201

It’s happening again!

[BG forum warrior mode on]
NOOOOO! It’s photoshopped fake, you little liar, BG is not stacked at all! SoR are!
[BG forum warrior mode off]

http://www.abc.net.au/news/image/4832712-3x2-940x627.jpg

Straya

Blackgate WvW Commander

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Rednik.3809

SOR loves to forget that the server count includes PVE guilds, not just WvW. We have several 400+ man PvE guilds on blackgate, and tons of players that never ever step foot into WvW, and TC is known for their PvE community.

Thats why full servers usually are T1-T2, and usually full server is a winning one. Cool story bro.

25 charracters

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

JaredKincade.9761

Thats why full servers usually are T1-T2, and usually full server is a winning one. Cool story bro.

So your observational “evidence” cannot negate the fact that the server full status uses the entire population of a server, not just people that enter WvW.

It also has Yak’s Bend as Very High population. Yet they are rank 11 in WvW.

Call BG stacked all you want. But full server status has nothing to do with it. You should be happy, now we can’t “buy” more guilds lol.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

MagiKarp.8201

So your observational “evidence” cannot negate the fact that the server full status uses the entire population of a server, not just people that enter WvW.

It also has Yak’s Bend as Very High population. Yet they are rank 11 in WvW.

Call BG stacked all you want. But full server status has nothing to do with it. You should be happy, now we can’t “buy” more guilds lol.

GoM / Sorrows Furance / AR

so stacked, insane wvw pop!

Blackgate WvW Commander

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Rednik.3809

Call BG stacked all you want. But full server status has nothing to do with it. You should be happy, now we can’t "buy" more guilds lol.

Let’s assume that 10% of population playing WvW, and set population planks at Very High = 25000+, Full = 35000+ (we got 3kk GW2 sold and anet set server status by number accounts per server, not by online). So it’s 2500 vs 3500 already. If server winning, ppl come to WvW even more, everyone want some loot/achievements etc. So +5%, 2500 vs 5250, hello 400+ ppt, hello full map blobs vs outmanned.

25 charracters

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

Let’s assume that 10% of population playing WvW, and set population planks at Very High = 25000+, Full = 35000+ (we got 3kk GW2 sold and anet set server status by number accounts per server, not by online). So it’s 2500 vs 3500 already. If server winning, ppl come to WvW even more, everyone want some loot/achievements etc. So 5%, 2500 vs 5250, hello 400 ppt, hello full map blobs vs outmanned.

You do understand that’s nowhere near the way it works right? WvW participation isn’t in any way proportional to the server population, so right from there, your math is off.

By your same logic, TC should have been buried under JQ because of the significant lead JQ held. But no, they rallied and may yet snatch victory away from JQ.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

(edited by Neuromancer.2148)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: brandon.6735

brandon.6735

It’s happening again!

So what your saying is that AR,MAG,SF,GOM,NSP,SoS,YB,CD, SI, and kain should be in tier 1 also?

Guardianhipster
Thiefhipster

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

JaredKincade.9761

Let’s assume that 10% of population playing WvW, and set population planks at Very High = 25000+, Full = 35000+ (we got 3kk GW2 sold and anet set server status by number accounts per server, not by online). So it’s 2500 vs 3500 already. If server winning, ppl come to WvW even more, everyone want some loot/achievements etc. So 5%, 2500 vs 5250, hello 400 ppt, hello full map blobs vs outmanned.

Wait wait wait.

Lets read this again.

Are you now blaming random pugs who have never ever step foot in WvW before this week and are wearing pve gear on your loss?

Because I think that’s exactly what you just did.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Rednik.3809

You do understand that’s nowhere near the way it works right? WvW participation isn’t in any way proportional to the server population, so right from there, your math is off.

Ppl on different server have different mentality? Transfer to server X makes you total PvE carebear, to Y – sPvP champion, to Z – 24/7 WvW participant?

By your same logic, TC should have been buried under JQ because of the significant lead JQ held. But no, they rallied and may yet snatch victory away from JQ.

JQ now have only one thing that hold em above TC – Waha and his loyal ATM, and while TC have a significant hole in SEA/Oceanic timezone, JQ SEA can play overtime and get some awesome ppt from this. Remove Waha and TC will be in T1 in 2-3 weeks.

25 charracters

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Doomdesire.9365

It’s happening again!

So what your saying is that AR,MAG,SF,GOM,NSP,SoS,YB,CD, SI, and kain should be in tier 1 also?

I said that? Must have been drunk.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krypty.3897

Krypty.3897

As a BG player…. that looks awesome and hilarious. I wish I was there to see it!

Blackgate – Mesmer

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gully.7358

Gully.7358

I’m a guildleader of a small skirmish guild. We’re always outmanned, every single day. It really doesn’t stop us from going out and having fun.

Blackgate has been in that situation quite a few times where we were heavily outmanned but the server never gave up. Me and community don’t always get along or share the same opinions but at least I know that the majority of my server just won’t stop fighting.

Saying that, we bumped into an [Iron] group yesterday with our little 4 man group while streaming. Your charr commander attempted to fight us twice with his group but left the borderland when he couldn’t get the result that he wanted. That has nothing to do with a server population…

Veretta • Guildleader of [oPP] Over Powered PeopleBlackgate
http://www.gw2opp.comhttp://www.youtube.com/user/oppveretta

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: brandon.6735

brandon.6735

It’s happening again!

I think you were actually because you are implying that a high population server means high populated WvW.

Guardianhipster
Thiefhipster

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

skirmish gvg with EAT (mixed guilds NS, TG, rB?)

[EAT] is a mix of [EA] and [TG] from Dragonbrand. Say Jarvan… that was a 15v15 with [EAT]. Are you ever going to do 15v15 with [NS] or are you going to keep ducking me, son?

before you post about us “ducking” you guys, maybe you should know that that skirmish was a 19v19 or a 20v20.

and also, you guys are set on 15 v 15 against us and we are set on 20 v 20 against you guys, and neither of us will give and inch.

so please tell me how it is us that are “ducking” you guys?

You could both meet in the middle and set up a few rounds for 15v15 and some for 20v20. Everybody wins.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

oh gosh, not again.
i like numbers, but not THIS much.

request – more fight narratives and videos for those who can’t readily log into WvW as much, please! pretty please with a loot bag on top. or maybe a wooden chest.

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Rednik.3809

Saying that, we bumped into an [Iron] group yesterday with our little 4 man group while streaming. Your charr commander attempted to fight us twice with his group but left the borderland when he couldn’t get the result that he wanted. That has nothing to do with a server population…

You want to say that commander of 25+ guild group must drop everything and try to catch roaming group at any cost or what? Different sizes means different tasks, and i even don’t mention what we are often only sizable organized force in EU timezone, since KISS raid time is not set in stone and SoR don’t have a ton of SEA who can play overtime, or extra blobs of fairweather pugs die to population.

25 charracters

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Doomdesire.9365

It’s happening again!

I think you were actually because you are implying that a high population server means high populated WvW.

What if I told you

What you think the post implies isn’t what it implies. I think I know what I meant when I posted it. Thanks for understanding

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gully.7358

Gully.7358

You want to say that commander of 25+ guild group must drop everything and try to catch roaming group at any cost or what? Different sizes means different tasks, and i even don’t mention what we are often only sizable organized force in EU timezone, since KISS raid time is not set in stone and SoR don’t have a ton of SEA who can play overtime, or extra blobs of fairweather pugs die to population.

No effort to ‘catch us’ was required since we were actually charging into him and his group. Only thing they were catching was a trip to the waypoint for a rez.

And sure, he wasn’t with a 25+ group that time but his group was still bigger then ours. But I like your reply though, gives a good idea of your thought process.

Veretta • Guildleader of [oPP] Over Powered PeopleBlackgate
http://www.gw2opp.comhttp://www.youtube.com/user/oppveretta

(edited by Gully.7358)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

What the hell happened to the doors in EB, all of the doors on the blue side of the map give a visual effect of rocks being propelled throughout the gate. A bug report was submitted by a few of us, but just going to throw up a couple of SC’s to show how absurd it was.

Attachments:

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

Guys, no point to argue… SoR logics:
When SoR win; SoR NA da best!, Teamplayer, Best WvW community, BG sux, L2P, 2v1 BG QQmore

When SoR lose; Stackgate, Lack of coverage, SEA PvDoor,kitten2v1 Waha, Open field combat training, Vacation mode, We play for fight not PPT

And we love how our new kid in the bloc, IRON, contribute to the forum this much. Without them, we would be bored to death in the office.

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ardon.4105

Ardon.4105

What the hell happened to the doors in EB, all of the doors on the blue side of the map give a visual effect of rocks being propelled throughout the gate. A bug report was submitted by a few of us, but just going to throw up a couple of SC’s to show how absurd it was.

I’ve noticed it a few times specifically at hills in DB BL. Not sure what causes it but it was rather amusing until a horde of extremely angry SoR started streaming out of it.

[Agg] Rendon Argos (Charrgos) – Guardian
Server Traversing Nomad

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

When SoR win; SoR NA da best!, Teamplayer, Best WvW community, BG sux, L2P, 2v1 BG QQmore

When SoR lose; Stackgate, Lack of coverage, SEA PvDoor,kitten2v1 Waha, Open field combat training, Vacation mode, We play for fight not PPT

And we love how our new kid in the bloc, IRON, contribute to the forum this much. Without them, we would be bored to death in the office.

Oh the irony of this post! You must be new to the forums Tajz, welcome.

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

BG does the same thing.
When BG loses: SoR EU PvD, Stacked, Skilless blobs, 2v1’d by SoR and JQ
When BG wins: We got skills, SoR recruiting guilds, QQ more SoR.

All servers are guilty of this.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

(edited by Azure.8412)

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snapple.9251

Snapple.9251

This is the greatest thing I have seen…
So sad I missed it

[IRON] – SoR
Snappless / Osii

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Okay you heard it here guys, if your enemy has t3 keeps and uses siege in a siege based game you’re allowed to give up.

BeeGee
Beast mode

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blaec.8617

Blaec.8617

Score update!
Some serious karma trains BG

Attachments:

Doubles | [FEAR] Feelings Arent Required | FA
http://fear-guild.com/

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

You know you’ve given up when…..

BeeGee
Beast mode

7/19 BG-SoR-DB

in Match-ups

Rednik.3809

No effort to ‘catch us’ was required since we were actually charging into him and his group. Only thing they were catching was a trip to the waypoint for a rez.

And sure, he wasn’t with a 25+ group that time but his group was still bigger then ours. But I like your reply though, gives a good idea of your thought process.

I played only ~3h in EU prime (because Europe is big and my timezone is +3h ahead from Britain. Yes, thought process, use it sometimes plz), so i don’t see this glorious battle. Can i have a vid/screenshots with your impressive victory with awesome small roaming group against poor 25ppl? Please?

25 charracters