7/19 BP/SOS/EB

7/19 BP/SOS/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Canar.2064

Canar.2064

I’m rather disappointed that that Rekz charr warrior moved. Was hoping to catch him alone and shoot him down.

Rhægar Targæryen
Lord Captain of the Felicisima Armada [FeAr]

7/19 BP/SOS/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: virtue.7235

virtue.7235

Thanks, Saruon! Hawk had a really fun time battling Agg in our BL yesterday. If I may ask, how many numbers were you running at your peak last night? We were really impressed by your coordination and tight teamwork. That’s something we’re building towards, so we were definitely taking notes!

Hope to run into you folks some more this week. It’s really good practice for our group.

we usually run about 25-30 people. i think at our peak last night we had about 32 [Agg] . it was really refreshing to go up against actual guilds instead of server blobs. all of us had a lot of fun and we are confident that skill wise you guys can go against the t1 guilds and give them a run for their money. hope to get more good fights throughout the week so keep them coming

Last nights action

Guardian POV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooZ5_8bmeS8

Ele POV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cppZVIQg5jc

Serane – D/D Elementalist [Agg]
[Agg] WvW – http://www.youtube.com/user/SeraneGW2
Server? We move a lot.

(edited by virtue.7235)

7/19 BP/SOS/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

EB was a lot stronger last time we met them with CD or TC I think. I am not sure how 1 guild leaving has hurt them so much.

Its more than one Guild that left. Last week VS (30ish?) left in the middle of the night to a Tier 7 or 8 server. Between the two, we lost a decent amount of people who were organized.

Wait wait… We lost [VS] too? That’s… a pretty substantial hit…

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

7/19 BP/SOS/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Storm Eagle.9320

Storm Eagle.9320

Thanks, Saruon! Hawk had a really fun time battling Agg in our BL yesterday. If I may ask, how many numbers were you running at your peak last night? We were really impressed by your coordination and tight teamwork. That’s something we’re building towards, so we were definitely taking notes!

Hope to run into you folks some more this week. It’s really good practice for our group.

we usually run about 25-30 people. i think at our peak last night we had about 32 [Agg] . it was really refreshing to go up against actual guilds instead of server blobs. all of us had a lot of fun and we are confident that skill wise you guys can go against the t1 guilds and give them a run for their money. hope to get more good fights throughout the week so keep them coming

Last nights action

Warrior POV

Ele POV

Great videos, thanks for sharing!

Borlis Pass

7/19 BP/SOS/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mich.3981

Mich.3981

This match-up has turned out much more fun than I had expected!! Its been great catching up with some BP… Even managed to sneak into BP’s hills behind some Ebay who bashed the gate open, but I wasn’t really welcomed inside LOL!

Michiepoo/Ranger Mich
[Rekz]

7/19 BP/SOS/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

Last nights action

Warrior POV

Ele POV

Thanks for the Vids. My 2 cents: 1080 would be nice to have on the warrior Vid, and… how do I put this politely, leave the music and mute the volume on the auctioneer on crack?

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

7/19 BP/SOS/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Last nights action

Warrior POV

Ele POV

Thanks for the Vids. My 2 cents: 1080 would be nice to have on the warrior Vid, and… how do I put this politely, leave the music and mute the volume on the auctioneer on crack?

I like hearing the auctioneer on crack! lol

Though the ‘Warrior’ PoV looks to be a bit more on the Guardianey side.

Side note: Does anyone else (when watching WvW videos) – out of reflex double tap when they see a full bar of stamina? I do… almost every time lol

PS – Nice videos Interesting to see things from the different POVs!

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

(edited by Evalana.5480)

7/19 BP/SOS/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: mekkanic.4759

mekkanic.4759

Good fights so far. Lets keep it up for the rest of the week!

[Agg] ression

7/19 BP/SOS/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Teldec V.6203

Teldec V.6203

Its a shame how BP and Ehmry have to keep fighting each other rather then SoS. This morning the plan was to clean SoS out from our Borderlands so we could hit SoS borderlands while we had initiative. Instead Ehmry kept trying to back cap all our stuff. They died repeatedly doing it. I’m sure it drove you guys nuts to be wiped twice in the Lords room of Cragtop and 5 times at Hills. Unfortunately the constant back and forth kept us tied up for 2 hours. I’m sure SoS was sad too. Looked like Ranger Mich was all set for an epic fight for the Briar tower, and I would have obliged you Mich, but every time I got around to moving towards Briar Ehmry would try and flip hills from behind us. Can understand why of course, at this point Ehmry just does not want to lose to us again, but man it was annoying. Which is probably the point now that I think about it

Correct, the 5-10 of us were just try to harrass you guys and waste your time

Teldec – SoS

7/19 BP/SOS/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: virtue.7235

virtue.7235

jericho is a warrior at heart

Serane – D/D Elementalist [Agg]
[Agg] WvW – http://www.youtube.com/user/SeraneGW2
Server? We move a lot.

7/19 BP/SOS/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: youch.2130

youch.2130

Let’s not bring up our oceanics again we all knew the outcome of the matchup. I am surprised about the NA timezone though. EB was a lot stronger last time we met them with CD or TC I think. I am not sure how 1 guild leaving has hurt them so much.

We are weaker than before. More than one guid left. We aren’t seeing the number of players that we saw 3 or 4 weeks ago.

BP hasn’t faced DB TC FA yet, so go easy on then when they call you out for oceanics. If they continue to put these numbers on the battlefield, they will get a chance!

Its a shame how BP and Ehmry have to keep fighting each other rather then SoS.

This morning, BP attacks our garrison with numbers, while SOS was already inside!

It would be nice for EB + BP to work against SOS but I don’t think that’s going to happen.

EBay/CoF

7/19 BP/SOS/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Night Hawk Ix.7360

Night Hawk Ix.7360

GJ to Ebay for getting OL back, I’m personally happy for you guys and maybe now we (SoS) wont overextend again at the cost of our other stuff.

Mez You Up
Blackgate

7/19 BP/SOS/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maestro Limekiller.6052

Maestro Limekiller.6052

Shoutout to Hawk, GH, and PK from Ebay!

Thanks for the fights tonight on EBay BL!

I was one of the grunts in the GH group in Bay. We really enjoyed the open-field fighting. You guys are good at what you do, and ran us ragged a bit before we got our stuff together and started getting some of you down. We used to gripe all the time about no one bringing the fights and you guys do. Props for bringing the fights instead of PvD (when you easily could have done it).

It hurts, but it’s more fun then doing cartwheels on a tower wall!

[ZOMG] Maestro
Ehmry Bay

7/19 BP/SOS/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

Just had a chuckle, BP actually has a guild named [ZERG] now. Though they weren’t exactly a zerg at the time they passed me up. Only 5-6.

That’s mostly made up of Soul members, as it kinda lost steam after Kyle left. No, we’re no zerg, that’s the joke. Full guild name is 2 to 50, I’m sure you get it.

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

7/19 BP/SOS/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Uncle Shags.9017

Uncle Shags.9017

Firstly, 100 is over the population limit of 1 server per map. Secondly, you don’t send many people to a supply camp to be sure to take the camp, but to supply up the whole zerg.

How much supply comes with your camps?

Uncle Shags: The Barely Competent

7/19 BP/SOS/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

How did you guys not notice? You were ticking under +80PPT during NA timezone (We don’t have that many NA (though AGG has helped that a lot, thanks!) so that should have been a giant red flag).
Either way, I’m sad we didn’t get to meet EB at full strength; we never did get a chance to size each other up when TC was in the mix.

Shout out to both servers around midnight PST last night for coming out in force! CD and SBI typically just go and sulk during Oceanic Prime and you guys put in late hours to prevent the PvDoor. Great fight in both EB and BP!

7/19 BP/SOS/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: tehfoks.5120

tehfoks.5120

Shoutout to Hawk, GH, and PK from Ebay!

Thanks for the fights tonight on EBay BL!

I was one of the grunts in the GH group in Bay. We really enjoyed the open-field fighting. You guys are good at what you do, and ran us ragged a bit before we got our stuff together and started getting some of you down. We used to gripe all the time about no one bringing the fights and you guys do. Props for bringing the fights instead of PvD (when you easily could have done it).

It hurts, but it’s more fun then doing cartwheels on a tower wall!

Glad to have opponents who speak our language! We left T1 looking for people like you. Sadly, PvD, 100v100 fights, and siege, is all you see up there.

[Agg]ression – Nfn

7/19 BP/SOS/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nak.8315

Nak.8315

EB was a lot stronger last time we met them with CD or TC I think. I am not sure how 1 guild leaving has hurt them so much.

Its more than one Guild that left. Last week VS (30ish?) left in the middle of the night to a Tier 7 or 8 server. Between the two, we lost a decent amount of people who were organized.

Yeah, they went to Sorrow’s Furnace (I think) sometime during the weekend of last weeks match (BP/EB/CD)

Nak
Call of Fate[CoF]
Ehmry Bay

7/19 BP/SOS/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Phedre Scion.1520

Phedre Scion.1520

Lol-they got it faster than we did-since it never seemed we could get on the same page with FA against TC

7/19 BP/SOS/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

Its nice to see EBay and BP holding hands in side the castle right now its interesting to watch Ebay sit in the middle of the castle while BP attacks SOS. you guys are garabage!

Sorry but all references to “Dumpster”, “Garbage” and in this case “Garabage” are proprietary insults of Ebay. You will need to fill out a 6205-JK form at your local Bureau of Consular Affairs in order to request permission to use said insults.

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

7/19 BP/SOS/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: jacobo.8240

jacobo.8240

Well, the only garbage here is the skill lag when you fight in SMC, is not even fun. Other than that, I hope EBay and BP keep fighting and hopefully 2v1 SoS, we don’t want our militia to get lazy :P

7/19 BP/SOS/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tynan.6279

Tynan.6279

Yeah, they went to Sorrow’s Furnace (I think) sometime during the weekend of last weeks match (BP/EB/CD)

Someone said that Rekz left as well, confirm?

Wreckd ~ Mesmer/Warrior/Necro
[SIC] Strident Iconoclast ~ FA

7/19 BP/SOS/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tobias Steele.2071

Tobias Steele.2071

Random matchups working as intended.

Ebay and Borlis are a good balanced matchup, drama aside. As much as we (apparently) hate each other (not that I personally have been around yet to even know what on earth caused the two of you to hate each other so much…) – we have very close scores – You can’t deny that our matchup is very close.

I’m having fun! Stop being so srs.

It’s been a good match so far. Hopefully you’ll all learn from the tactics SoS has been using and better coordinate yourselves for next week. With a little practice. You’ll sure do better! TC showed us that and now look where we are!

What did we learn from TC exactly? How to send a 100 man zerg to take every supply camp?

Firstly, 100 is over the population limit of 1 server per map. Secondly, you don’t send many people to a supply camp to be sure to take the camp, but to supply up the whole zerg.

You missed the point entirely.

Entropy, Class lead Necromancer.
Tarnished Coast.

7/19 BP/SOS/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Canar.2064

Canar.2064

This is hilarious though. Next time you hope to talk up, Aeros, just remember we flipped half your borderland with 10 people vs your 30 man zerg…

Rhægar Targæryen
Lord Captain of the Felicisima Armada [FeAr]

7/19 BP/SOS/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

No it’s that the comparison of how many we have during your prime on and how many you have during ours, especially with agg now SOS can most of the time easily defend nearly all of their holdings bc they are fully upgraded while we have much smaller forces in our oceanic times that get rolled by yours sadly and paper all the maps, so we gotta spend time retakin all our stuff and re upgrading and supplying it all during part of our prime time, that is the difference

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

7/19 BP/SOS/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dio.2394

Dio.2394

A question to Ehmry Bay people, where is Rekz haven’t seen them in this matchup yet was keen to see a Agg vs Rekz GvG.

If what I’m hearing is true, they transferred to Dragonbrand.

That’s the word, yep. Can’t confirm or deny personally, but I do note that the guild [Nite], which one of their members directly sponsored, is no longer with us.

Yeah, Rekz transferred to Dragonbrand. BP should have realized this last week as soon as they ceased being dumpstered. I bet they thought they magically improved or something.

Except you are leaving out the part about Rekz threatening to transfer if EBay lost to BP and then doing so after EBay lost to BP. Stay klassy.

Didn’t leave out nothing lol. Those (no names included) that can’t take a loss and a beatdown with dignity, and then rise again are of no concern to me. Loved them to death, but still. Servers rise, servers fall. It’s part of the game, so long as mass transfers are allowed to occur. Now just happens to be Borliss’s time to come up a few notches. It’s not that big a deal.

You might check my post again, I wasn’t replying to you there Quickdraw.

7/19 BP/SOS/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: EFWinters.5421

EFWinters.5421

BP; if we are going to be matched up with you can you at least not run into a tower as soon as you see some red names?

It’s a video game, dying isn’t the end of the world.

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

7/19 BP/SOS/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: ko killer.3692

ko killer.3692

BP; if we are going to be matched up with you can you at least not run into a tower as soon as you see some red names?

BUT THE REPAIR BILL!

Jade Quarry- Fang

7/19 BP/SOS/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noodica.5428

Noodica.5428

Someone please confirm this for me, some people say its true, some say it isn’t.
Has Rekz transfered? I haven’t heard anything from them on here and don’t see them on WvW. If it is true, where did they go?

Midnight Mafia [MM]

7/19 BP/SOS/EB

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

How did you guys not notice? You were ticking under +80PPT during NA timezone (We don’t have that many NA (though AGG has helped that a lot, thanks!) so that should have been a giant red flag).
Either way, I’m sad we didn’t get to meet EB at full strength; we never did get a chance to size each other up when TC was in the mix.

Shout out to both servers around midnight PST last night for coming out in force! CD and SBI typically just go and sulk during Oceanic Prime and you guys put in late hours to prevent the PvDoor. Great fight in both EB and BP!

I didn’t because I’m never on NA primetime. Ever.

Someone please confirm this for me, some people say its true, some say it isn’t.
Has Rekz transfered? I haven’t heard anything from them on here and don’t see them on WvW. If it is true, where did they go?

Yup. Dragonbrand.

Yumiko Togashii

(edited by KStudios.2850)

7/19 BP/SOS/EB

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

A question to Ehmry Bay people, where is Rekz haven’t seen them in this matchup yet was keen to see a Agg vs Rekz GvG.

That’s the word, yep. Can’t confirm or deny personally, but I do note that the guild [Nite], which one of their members directly sponsored, is no longer with us.

Yeah, Rekz transferred to Dragonbrand. BP should have realized this last week as soon as they ceased being dumpstered. I bet they thought they magically improved or something.

Except you are leaving out the part about Rekz threatening to transfer if EBay lost to BP and then doing so after EBay lost to BP. Stay klassy.

Didn’t leave out nothing lol. Those (no names included) that can’t take a loss and a beatdown with dignity, and then rise again are of no concern to me. Loved them to death, but still. Servers rise, servers fall. It’s part of the game, so long as mass transfers are allowed to occur. Now just happens to be Borliss’s time to come up a few notches. It’s not that big a deal.

You came into a conversation between myself and TwentyTwo, and quoted me in the process. Typically in civil conversation, this can, and often will, facilitate a response. One does not simply walk into a conversation between two people, and expect feedback from only one source, lol. Which is humorous in that it’s exactly what you received, as TwentyTwo did not respond.

Yumiko Togashii

7/19 BP/SOS/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: ChrisK.3051

ChrisK.3051

Its nice to see EBay and BP holding hands in side the castle right now its interesting to watch Ebay sit in the middle of the castle while BP attacks SOS. you guys are garabage!

lol calling us garbage try being against a server where they get their points from pvdooring. Ehmry and Borlis doenst really have a Night crew as compared to SoS

Guild Leader of Retribution of the Phoenix

7/19 BP/SOS/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seren.6850

Seren.6850

that treb on the vista at north camp was pretty cool [lost]

im just saddened we didnt build a counter treb, maybe next time

SoS original -“They mostly come out at night … mostly”
[FIRE] Serene Snow, Warrior

7/19 BP/SOS/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noodica.5428

Noodica.5428

I didn’t because I’m never on NA primetime. Ever.

Yup. Dragonbrand.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Midnight Mafia [MM]

7/19 BP/SOS/EB

in Match-ups

Dio.2394

You came into a conversation between myself and TwentyTwo, and quoted me in the process. Typically in civil conversation, this can, and often will, facilitate a response. One does not simply walk into a conversation between two people, and expect feedback from only one source, lol. Which is humorous in that it’s exactly what you received, as TwentyTwo did not respond.

I quoted him. He quoted you. It’s context. Did you really think I was saying you were leaving something out instead?

7/19 BP/SOS/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stone.6751

Stone.6751

Random matchups working as intended.

Ebay and Borlis are a good balanced matchup, drama aside. As much as we (apparently) hate each other (not that I personally have been around yet to even know what on earth caused the two of you to hate each other so much…) – we have very close scores – You can’t deny that our matchup is very close.

I’m having fun! Stop being so srs.

It’s been a good match so far. Hopefully you’ll all learn from the tactics SoS has been using and better coordinate yourselves for next week. With a little practice. You’ll sure do better! TC showed us that and now look where we are!

I’ve been enjoying this match. All three servers are fairly equally matched and SoS is one of the more respectable opponents. Heck, even Ebay has been more respectable since some of their players were either banned or transferred.

Its my first time up against SoS and although you are beating us handily in points, I can’t say I’ve learned anything new. Really the only thing I get out of this is the experience of playing against a server with serious Oceanic coverage. Maybe that’s what’s made it tolerable is that you guys don’t just stomp all over us when we are actually online, its been fairly even, so playing isn’t frustrating.

I did learn that in this kind of match its fairly pointless to upgrade anything, and we would be better off just flipping everything we can during the day, because come night time its all going to be demolished by your night crew.

Penny Royalty – Level 80 Guardian
Raingarde – Level 80 Necromancer

7/19 BP/SOS/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Haha, let me just introduce you guys to Azure Prower our resident forum troll. His troll was probably in response to our matchup with TC where they repeatedly told us to learn from them when they outnumbered us like 5-1.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

7/19 BP/SOS/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

Props to BP guilds (BS, Zero etc) for still fighting even though we probably outman you at least 3 to 1. Hope we fed you lots of bags for the effort you guys put in

We know how its like to be outcoveraged and starting with nothing but paper stuff… it’s not fun and it’s not fair but this is coverage wars 2 and unfortunately it is what it is.

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

7/19 BP/SOS/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

We know how its like to be outcoveraged and starting with nothing but paper stuff… it’s not fun and it’s not fair but this is coverage wars 2 and unfortunately it is what it is.

I find paper stuff can be liberating. Capping a bunch of paper towers, keeps, etc when the numbers even out is both productive (XP, Karma, WxP, etc) and IMO fun… different kind of fun but fun nonetheless. Losing the waypoints is a hindrance but all part of the game.

Now if someone is trying to play during oceanic against the SoS horde… that probably sucks a bit.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

7/19 BP/SOS/EB

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

I quoted him. He quoted you. It’s context. Did you really think I was saying you were leaving something out instead?

I’m aware of that.

One does not simply walk into a conversation between two people, and expect feedback from only one source, lol.

Still applies. ^

Yumiko Togashii

7/19 BP/SOS/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brindled.2179

Brindled.2179

Now if someone is trying to play during oceanic against the SoS horde… that probably sucks a bit.

It probably wouldn’t have been so bad had ebay not been pestering us the whole time we were trying to defend. But, yeah, 2v1 is WvW akittens < [at its] best.

edit: that’s some awful filtering there, Anet

(edited by Brindled.2179)

7/19 BP/SOS/EB

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

Awesome 3vs1 in SMC with all three servers fighting against lag.

7/19 BP/SOS/EB

in Match-ups

Dio.2394

I’m aware of that.

You didn’t answer the question. Did you think I was responding to you?

One does not simply walk into a conversation between two people, and expect feedback from only one source, lol.

Still applies. ^

It’s not a conversation between two people. But, even if it were, I would expect the reply to make sense. Again, you never answered the question. There are three ways to make sense of your reply:

1) You think I was accusing you of leaving something out.
2) You think I was accusing him of leaving something and your are saying he didn’t
3) You misread things as 1) and replied before you realized I wasn’t talking about you.

Which is it?

7/19 BP/SOS/EB

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

Its my first time up against SoS and although you are beating us handily in points, I can’t say I’ve learned anything new. Really the only thing I get out of this is the experience of playing against a server with serious Oceanic coverage. Maybe that’s what’s made it tolerable is that you guys don’t just stomp all over us when we are actually online, its been fairly even, so playing isn’t frustrating.

I did learn that in this kind of match its fairly pointless to upgrade anything, and we would be better off just flipping everything we can during the day, because come night time its all going to be demolished by your night crew.

Watching BP in open field combat has been utterly fascinating. It’s like you guys have have read about the meta and have an understanding, but haven’t had enough time to hammer it out in practice.

Two things that you are doing (that are great) but you can polish to get more bags:

1. It’s too obvious when you are baiting us. For instance, you were trying to bait some of us to Greenlake in SoSBL; but you had 10 or so guys hanging off the side in plain view. They might have well been telling us the plan in semaphore.

2. Stacking and buffing, you aren’t patient enough and are not chaining. You stack up but there isn’t that many stacks of might going on, and we just need to back off a bit and wait for stability to end to turn the tide.

I know this doesn’t apply to ALL of BP, but it applied to most of the groups I saw (and I’ll admit, I didn’t get on this weekend nearly as much as I wanted to). SBI had complained during our last matchup’s thread that you guys liked to hide behind ACs, and that certainly hasn’t been the case.
Oh, and shout out to having more necros than anyone we’ve seen since SoR. You can’t quite turn an entire tower wall to sticky black (who outside of T1 can?) but we’re learning to watch our feet a bit more (our PuGs aren’t picking that up and I’m sure you are getting plenty of bags from that)

Ebay…you have some good thieves. Sorry, the only time I saw a large group of EB was at SMC last night and a fight where even the #1 button is lagged out is not a good judge of skill.
It did speak to your tenacity though!

As for our Oceanics; yes, it’s incredibly unfair; but we are on the other side of the scale (TC has all hours coverage and DB has massive SEA presence) more than we are in this situation if that gives you any kind of solace.

Either way, I hope we can move past the score and continue to have some quality fights.

(edited by Chris.3290)

7/19 BP/SOS/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: EFWinters.5421

EFWinters.5421

BUT THE REPAIR BILL!

Shelter behind the walls of a tower and you diminish repair costs for a day.

Teach yourself to shelter behind your own skill and you diminish repair costs for a lifetime.

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

7/19 BP/SOS/EB

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

I find paper stuff can be liberating. Capping a bunch of paper towers, keeps, etc when the numbers even out is both productive (XP, Karma, WxP, etc) and IMO fun… different kind of fun but fun nonetheless. Losing the waypoints is a hindrance but all part of the game.

As we learned while fighting TC, don’t upgrade anything other than your core (two towers and garrison on your BL, Keep and two nearest towers in EB) and keep 1-2 ACs manned in all your towers. After that, just have fun and do random crap.

Also, 2v1 is the smart play; but it will never work so you might as well just go after whoever you want. (Not screwing with you, FA would attack us every time we tried to help them and CD would camp SBI’s stuff while coming on the forums and complaining about us).

7/19 BP/SOS/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

BUT THE REPAIR BILL!

Shelter behind the walls of a tower and you diminish repair costs for a day.

Teach yourself to shelter behind your own skill and you diminish repair costs for a lifetime.

Kinda like that eating fish/learning to fish deal, huh?

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

7/19 BP/SOS/EB

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

I’m aware of that.

You didn’t answer the question. Did you think I was responding to you?

Still applies. ^

It’s not a conversation between two people. But, even if it were, I would expect the reply to make sense. Again, you never answered the question. There are three ways to make sense of your reply:

1) You think I was accusing you of leaving something out.
2) You think I was accusing him of leaving something and your are saying he didn’t
3) You misread things as 1) and replied before you realized I wasn’t talking about you.

Which is it?

None of the above. As stated it was an open ended conversation you walked into. I just happened to be the one to humor you with an answer. If you didn’t wish to speak to me (which at this point is obvious), you probably should’ve specified precisely who you were addressing in said open ended conversation. I do however see where you’re coming from on your end.

Yumiko Togashii

7/19 BP/SOS/EB

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

As for our Oceanics; yes, it’s incredibly unfair; but we are on the other side of the scale (TC has all hours coverage and DB has massive SEA presence) more than we are in this situation if that gives you any kind of solace.

Either way, I hope we can move past the score and continue to have some quality fights.

Understatement, and also incredibly disheartening lol. I gain solace through watching your folks scramble helplessly under the assault of my Veloka treb a bit ago, then recapping our keep, before someone summoned your sea of red to wakitten (and all ten of us) away… Starting over. Again.

Edit: Really Anet? The back to back words “W-A-S-H” and “it” are censored?

Edit#2: The pic was from the second time we gained, and quickly lost Overlook. Started to gain momentum, but not enough lol.

Attachments:

Yumiko Togashii

(edited by KStudios.2850)

7/19 BP/SOS/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Galyndean.8365

Galyndean.8365

The “WA” wasn’t censored.

[TAL] The Aegis Legion
Sea of Sorrows