7/19: JQ/TC/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cerialkilla.3571

Cerialkilla.3571

wow TC is full during NA time, it feels like there is a lot out on the wvw maps to show for it.

TC tends to fill up whenever new content is released. Not unlike JQ we have a HUGE PvE population.

Wouldn’t be surprised if a few of the people returning are also checking out WvW but we can pretty-solidly queue 2-3 maps in NA Primetime now.

I do wish people would realize that Server Status isn’t the same as WvW population though. TC spent months as FULL with no queues at all :P

I’ve been on JQ since launch and I do understand. We obviously have a huge pve player base also.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

The Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints performing the last rights on a recent convert at JQ BL N camp. The rights take quite awhile so his corpse was there for ages!

Attachments:

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Strippling.3524

Strippling.3524

Look forward to facing TC in the near future, your [BT] friends miss you and we are looking forward to butting heads again with the Toasties! I’ve been learning how to become a professional toast eating RPer, nom nom nom.

Talons [BT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

<-BG member.

Good luck TC. I’m pulling for you.

in Match-ups

Posted by: PariahX.6970

PariahX.6970

Much love to all the TC and FA small mans out and about this week. You guys are great fun to play against. Is a lovely breath of fresh air after T1 blob central even if you do seem run a lot theme groups. We have fought a full group of engineers, multiple groups of thieves >< and now necros along with a guild named [FIVE]. Good stuff out there guys! Thank you for the fights, our little guild needs the practice of standing and fighting instead of running away thinking we are going to get zerged at every turn.

~Xylla~ [oG] on Ehmry Bay [PiXi]
Xyleia Luxuria / Sweet Little Agony / Morning Glory Wine / Precious Illusionz /
Near Fanstastica /Ocean at the End / Blue Eyed Hexe / Andro Queen / Indie Cindee . . .

in Match-ups

Posted by: timidobserver.7925

timidobserver.7925

Welp JQ I like you guys. Honestly, TC has been really running over the people we have been facing lately. It is nice to get a challenge. I’ve enjoyed the match up so far. Hopefully we get to see you guys again every so often.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bee.6239

Bee.6239

Was kind of a boring night, we got on late but thanks to [PRO] and militia for giving us fights at Hills/Lowlands!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Diehard.1432

Diehard.1432

If you noticed, all three servers have their respective [Pro] guild XD; The Provoked, The protectorate, and Pro baddies.

Garuda X, lvl 80 human Siamoth Ranger JQ SEA
[VaL]

(edited by Diehard.1432)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mikauonikino.2054

Mikauonikino.2054

Felt all the love today at Cragtop, After an awesome 1 hour of fighting JQ They finally got mad and sent like 80 people to take it back against like 25 of us Tc XD
Was fun fighting you guys. Getting that tower woo, The loot bags when they kept zombieing on us with like 40-50 people XD

Lvl 80 Mesmer, KH
Tarnish Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Equinox.4195

Equinox.4195

You should have stopped and let us kill you in the ruins, Fort Aspenwood Assaulter Guardian from [BURN]. Your insubordination led us to PvDoor your server’s keep in Eternal Battlegrounds and take it. Just remember that the next time we chase you down. You brought this upon your whole server.

Equinox the Undying – Thug Necromancer
http://www.youtube.com/EPEquinox

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

^ he’s only kidding.

That fight at JQ BL north east camp was FANTASTIC!!!!

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreaven.3172

Kreaven.3172

Man this fight is insane this week. Graveyard shift is getting in the way of my normal play schedule too.

Commander Ravana Mace[CERN] – 80 Ranger
~Tarnished Coast since the beginning

in Match-ups

Posted by: Equinox.4195

Equinox.4195

^ he’s only kidding.

I’m 100% serious. We only pushed Valley Keep because that Upleveled Assaulter escaped inside the keep and we wanted him dead. The only logical solution was to manmode the gate down and take his life.

Equinox the Undying – Thug Necromancer
http://www.youtube.com/EPEquinox

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreaven.3172

Kreaven.3172

^ he’s only kidding.

I’m 100% serious. We only pushed Valley Keep because that Upleveled Assaulter escaped inside the keep and we wanted him dead. The only logical solution was to manmode the gate down and take his life.

Man I wish I was there for that

Commander Ravana Mace[CERN] – 80 Ranger
~Tarnished Coast since the beginning

in Match-ups

Posted by: zen.6091

zen.6091

I’ve been trying to figure out all week what has happened to the guilds on JQ? I understand that players and guilds have come and gone from WvW at a pretty fast rate, particularly after a prolonged winning streak in T1 or losing streak in any tier, but it’s like the whole server emptied out and is completely reliant on pug blobs to do even the smallest thing now. I know TC does the same thing, but we also have plenty of guilds that roam and start up borderland action.

(edited by zen.6091)

in Match-ups

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

I’ve been trying to figure out all week what has happened to the guilds on JQ? I understand that players and guilds have come and gone from WvW at a pretty fast rate, particularly after a prolonged winning streak in T1 or losing streak in any tier, but it’s like the whole server emptied out and is completely reliant on pug blobs to do even the smallest thing now. I know TC does the same thing, but we also have plenty of guilds that roam and start up borderland action.

Hunger games.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: nglcpyro.4906

nglcpyro.4906

…but it’s like the whole server emptied out and is completely reliant on pug blobs to do even the smallest thing now. I know TC does the same thing, but we also have plenty of guilds that roam and start up borderland action.

Not PUGS….. we’re the militia thank you very much Give us and all server militia some credit!

[OCD]Ordo Contegium Destinatus
-Plush Griffon Recruit of the Jade Quarry Militia-

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Uh oh JQ, TC is getting closer!

Maybe my prediction about them winning the week was right after all.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: VenomousEX.4012

VenomousEX.4012

Omega > everything lol. Omegas vs tc

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

So Charr jesus… R’Amen.

Thanks for making my morning.

Now I crave ramen. Mrrf.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: PoweredByRice.3517

PoweredByRice.3517

History repeating itself. It is sad JQ is losing guilds left and right, but it is what it is. I do however enjoying the fights this week. Thanks TC & FA! When is the the dolyak parade?

Jay Que

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

Man. This is what WVW should be. It is so chaotic!!!! Hahaha. JQ!!! You guys rock. FA, where you guys. Haven’t seen you around unless I’m doing very small group infiltration.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

Man. This is what WVW should be. It is so chaotic!!!! Hahaha. JQ!!! You guys rock. FA, where you guys. Haven’t seen you around unless I’m doing very small group infiltration.

FA has a pretty strong late NA & early oceanic presence.

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

:3 We’ve got lots of visitors. Elo you.

Attachments:

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: kaisez.4968

kaisez.4968

don’t worry we will have it

Kaisez – [NoaH] want you !!

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

don’t worry we will have it

We are really enjoying how you guys try to break into our stuff. And we are enjoying how we try to repel your attacks.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rinoa.8915

Rinoa.8915

It’s been great fun in this match-up. Really refreshing. Keep up the good work TC & FA

Rinoa
Elementalist of [MYTH]
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Does EMP run a lot of havoc/roamers? I’ve been seeing them in both FA BL and our BL. Good opponents though.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

If you don’t see FA go to FA BL. I was getting rolled by [HOPE] last night.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rawr.5930

Rawr.5930

Well done JQ.

Approaching 30 omegas today on tcbl.

Meega Kweesta

in Match-ups

VOLKON.1290

Well done JQ.

Hmm… I’m going to have to look into why we’re holding back…

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

kaisez.4968

Well done JQ.

all will finish if you give up on garrison

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

Well done JQ.

Man we are up for an eternal battle today

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blackelk.3784

Blackelk.3784

Does EMP run a lot of havoc/roamers? I’ve been seeing them in both FA BL and our BL. Good opponents though.

We have a number of international players, through we primarily focus in NA now. So in off hours we tend to have people grouped doing roaming or havoc. Thank you for the complement [RE] isn’t to bad themselves =P

Guild Lead -[MMAC] Mixed Martial Arts and Crafts
Bluntski

in Match-ups

Posted by: RoninDB.9540

RoninDB.9540

Well done JQ.

We’re not giving you our garrison. Get out of our house.

Zero Negative [ZN]
Public Relations/Inter-Guild Relations Officer
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mif.3471

Mif.3471

Well done JQ.

It’s sad actually. As a TC player I hoped to learn something from JQ, but the only tactic they’ve been using is “pay to win”.

Tarnished Coast | Best cookies in all of Tyria

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

Well done JQ.

It’s sad actually. As a TC player I hoped to learn something from JQ, but the only tactic they’ve been using is “pay to win”.

I am so mad, people aren’t playing the way I want them to! <Hands Mif a tissue; used but still good>

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

kaisez.4968

WE GOT IT THIS GARRISON .. tc fair fight with banner for lord

Attachments:

(edited by kaisez.4968)

in Match-ups

VOLKON.1290

Well done JQ.

Is it still pay to win if the Omegas are funded with the spoils from TC loot bags?

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mif.3471

Mif.3471

<Hands Mif a tissue; used but still good>

So you’re accusing me of crying, while saying your own tissue is wet.
You really didn’t think that one out did you….

Tarnished Coast | Best cookies in all of Tyria

(edited by Mif.3471)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rawr.5930

Rawr.5930

WE GOT IT THIS GARRISON

Congrats.

But we arent done fighting.

Meega Kweesta

in Match-ups

Posted by: urak.4863

urak.4863

The pride of a queued map zerg.. Never thought I’d see chest thumping like this :O

I eat breakfast for dinner.

in Match-ups

Wotah.2975

<Hands Mif a tissue; used but still good>

So you’re accusing me of crying, while saying your own tissue is wet.
You really didn’t think that one out did you….

No I was crying with you!!! Do you not read I agreed with you!

What you don’t want to share in my tissue? You’re so mean!

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

(edited by Wotah.2975)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

You see this fist JQ? I am shaking it at ya!!!! >.<

Good fight tho. :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wilco.1458

Wilco.1458

Excelsior!

The Rata Sum Army Tactical School [RATS] will be running tonight at 5pm server time! If you are a fellow Quarrian, jump on your Asura and join the fun in huge knee-biting map zergs and golem rushes! No bookahs allowed!

If you are unfortunate enough not to be on Jade Quarry, you can still follow our endeavors at http://www.twitch.tv/drwilco ! Watch to have the chance to win in game coin during our exciting missions.

Spread the word!

http://www.twitch.tv/drwilco
Wilco Tango Foxtrot #lifting #hardwork

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Excelsior!

The Rata Sum Army Tactical School [RATS] will be running tonight at 5pm server time! If you are a fellow Quarrian, jump on your Asura and join the fun in huge knee-biting map zergs and golem rushes! No bookahs allowed!

If you are unfortunate enough not to be on Jade Quarry, you can still follow our endeavors at http://www.twitch.tv/drwilco ! Watch to have the chance to win in game coin during our exciting missions.

Spread the word!

No meth this time? kitten IT!

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: krade.4021

krade.4021

waha’s crazy, he doesnt sleep

in Match-ups

Wotah.2975

Excelsior!

Spread the word!

The word will be spread soon enough my fiend…Muahahahahahahahaaa!

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

WE GOT IT THIS GARRISON

Congrats.

But we arent done fighting.

We had Garrison back within an hour later. In the meantime, I thought it was interesting that JQ zerged Longview to take down my 2nd treb. We ended up taking Longview and Garrison around the same time. Kudos to all the TC who participated in the Battle of TC Garrison. Lord’s circle was up for 10-15 min I think, before JQ finally capped.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Excelsior!

Spread the word!

Awesome!!!

Was so hoping to see JQ’s latest “Transfer Guild” in the field against TC!
(hopefully they will be able to come out tomorrow for the Dolyak Parade as well )

NAGA|TC