7/19 Maguuma/Crystal Desert/Yak's Bend

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

I guess when you’re [PRO] and its 2 am this is what you do lol

http://i.imgur.com/ckSvFA0.jpg

I remember when they would camp that spot when we were there. All they could really kill was the solo up-level’s trying to get to the zerg.

LOL………………………….Come and try me sometime.

Yeah, whenever you want. You should probably bring a friend to fight with you, it’ll make things more fair.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lord Titan.3791

Lord Titan.3791

1 more hours till the 1v1 Warrior Tournament commences! Now is your last chance to contact me in-game to sign up. Need more Mag and YB to step up and represent their server.

Titan/Mr Brains

in Match-ups

Posted by: John Widdin.9618

John Widdin.9618

LOL………………………….Come and try me sometime.

Sounds lewd.

Zachary ~ Mesmer/ John Widdin ~ Warrior/ Zazmataz ~ Engineer
Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runehand.9368

Runehand.9368

CD working with Mag is totally hilarious. That’s pretty low, especially for a server that cries and goes afk when they get paired against Dragonbrand.

Zherbus – Yak’s Bend
Bookahs on [AciD]

(edited by Runehand.9368)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toxic.4320

Toxic.4320

CD working with Mag is totally hilarious. That’s pretty low, especially for a server that cries and goes afk when they get paired against Dragonbrand.

I’m seriously hoping that you aren’t accusing CD of going afk when we were up against DB. Because that’s not at all what happened.

Ethos Mores [KWBH] Commander, Ranger
Nontoxicwench [KWBH] Guardian
Gefarhlich Madchen [KWBH] Mesmer

in Match-ups

Runehand.9368

Nope, look at any thread where Mag was paired against DB and draw your own conclusions. From my perspective, friends of ours from Mag said ’we’re going to push you to third’, then seeing a Mag zerg pass a CD/YB fight, then seeing a CD and Mag zerg hit us at once all in the span of very little time. What would you think?

Zherbus – Yak’s Bend
Bookahs on [AciD]

in Match-ups

Runehand.9368

And a join venture with CD/Mag keeping our garrison. It’s just magswag, I guess.

I miss being 18 too.

Zherbus – Yak’s Bend
Bookahs on [AciD]

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Nope, look at any thread where Mag was paired against DB and draw your own conclusions. From my perspective, friends of ours from Mag said ’we’re going to push you to third’, then seeing a Mag zerg pass a CD/YB fight, then seeing a CD and Mag zerg hit us at once all in the span of very little time. What would you think?

Wahh, we AFK when paired against DB and still beat you. So congrats! People like you are exactly why some people want to push you guys to third. PS if you think we are friends with CD you are seriously deluded.

And a join venture with CD/Mag keeping our garrison. It’s just magswag, I guess.

I miss being 18 too.

Hahaha yes, the age insults really make you sound mature!!!!!!!!!!

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in Match-ups

Runehand.9368

You’ll always beat us. You have infinitely more people. So… grats yourself.

And I’ve been invited into groups where your leader has invited himself after dying, crying like a virgin. Keep it up DARP! Keep that swag up Mag! I’ll enjoy reading your threads where you complain about being outzerged by DB soon!

If you keep us from 3rd, it’s a big ‘so what’ to me. But really, this is where you’re going with it? Forum warriors aside, what do you have to gain from it? If that’s our lot – so be it. But if there’s a logical reason other than being diiicks when you’re big fish in a little pond? Yet being PVE warriors when you’re outnumbered yourself, that’s pretty shameful. I’ll be anxiously watching when you fight DB next.

Zherbus – Yak’s Bend
Bookahs on [AciD]

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

And I’ve been invited into groups where your leader has invited himself after dying, crying like a virgin. Keep it up DARP! Keep that swag up Mag! I’ll enjoy reading your threads where you complain about being outzerged by DB soon!

If you keep us from 3rd, it’s a big ‘so what’ to me. But really, this is where you’re going with it? Forum warriors aside, what do you have to gain from it? If that’s our lot – so be it. But if there’s a logical reason other than being diiicks when you’re big fish in a little pond? Yet being PVE warriors when you’re outnumbered yourself, that’s pretty shameful. I’ll be anxiously watching when you fight DB next.

For someone who is ‘so whatting’ you sure do sound bmad. I’m sure your winning personality is why super stable Yak’s Bend had a bunch of guilds leave recently.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

if you think we are friends with CD you are seriously deluded.

But I just bought a friends forever bracelet for you…

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

if you think we are friends with CD you are seriously deluded.

But I just bought a friends forever bracelet for you…

Shh I’m trying to fool them into thinking we aren’t biffles

in Match-ups

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

nice try, as the official spokesperson for magermu, i can confirm that we have a alliance with CD. theres no denying it. mag is already a T1 griefer server anyways, only keeping up to our reputation.

but for someone who doesn’t care, you seem to care alot considering how many posts you just made.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Recursivision.2367

Recursivision.2367

Yep, that’s the [PRO] MO.

Impossible to even get a duel out of ’em :/
Wonder why…

Meh, just do what I do. Bait ’em into the guards and kill a few of ’em. Then the rest will run off.

in Match-ups

Posted by: bllius.9027

bllius.9027

We’re allied with Mag? Nobody told me.

I thought it was Mag and Mag’s Bak End that were on the same side.

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

In 1 v 1 v 1 sometimes 2 v 1 happens. It’s shocking, I know.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Halo.8976

Halo.8976

I have sabotaged a golem rush on CD keep once, still waiting for my gold
http://youtu.be/lP7oEDZ4raU =/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shadowskill.9852

Shadowskill.9852

Wonder why…

Meh, just do what I do. Bait ’em into the guards and kill a few of ’em. Then the rest will run off.

REALLY?…….Last time I checked poor little Cricket is dead on the ground with a spike in his face EVERY time he as crossed me.

So you can “meh” all you want.

Also is “Baiting” what you call “Hiding” now a days? You sure have come along way.

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

It’s weird, it’s like its a 2v1 match up or, like THREE servers going against each other so there’s always the chance of a double team. Wow.

Mag is also crying during this match up so vOv

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in Match-ups

Toxic.4320

There have been multiple times that it looks that way from our perspective: Mag Zerg on one side of the map ad YB on the other. It happens to all sides, I am sure.

@ Mag.. when we were paired with TC we didn’t just afk. We fought til the last few minutes until reset same with DB and SoS. If nothing else continuing to fight a higher ranked server teaches you something. Never give up, never break, right?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

— grabs popcorn —

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Toxic.4320

• waves at Calvin *

hai!

in Match-ups

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

— grabs popcorn —

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in Match-ups

Waffler.1257

Wonder why…

REALLY?…….Last time I checked poor little Cricket is dead on the ground with a spike in his face EVERY time he as crossed me.

Also is “Baiting” what you call “Hiding” now a days? You sure have come along way.

Ever finish editing your super ownage video? I think it’s been about a month and a half now.

in Match-ups

Shadowskill.9852

Wonder why…

Ever finish editing your super ownage video? I think it’s been about a month and a half now.

F….no

The video was so large i cant figure out how to load it into the program to break it apart. It keeps telling me file to large (100+ gigs).The video your asking about was just me crushing Cricket after he was talking all that crap.

Im still new to editing so if you have a good program i can use to break it down im all ears.

I get back on the forums and he is still talkin crap as if we need more than 1 person to destroy him. Internet Hero i guess? Who knows.

Also, I kinda exaggerated saying I spiked him every time. The last time I let him bleed out while I “Laughed and Danced” around his body. So I’m sorry for that.

Truly yours,

The guy who will be called an kitten for telling the truth.

in Match-ups

Shadowskill.9852

Wonder why…

Also, It seems you like to defend this guy alot (Between this thread and last time we met). Am I jumping in the middle of a love affair?

http://youtu.be/9dZW1C3neao

in Match-ups

Waffler.1257

Wonder why…

Also, It seems you like to defend this guy alot (Between this thread and last time we met). Am I jumping in the middle of a love affair?

I’m just curious as to what you look like and what build you run. I see a [Pro] thief running around EB a lot, but he’s terrible so I hope that isn’t you or my dreams will be crushed.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

Wonder why…

I’m just curious as to what you look like and what build you run. I see a [Pro] thief running around EB a lot, but he’s terrible so I hope that isn’t you or my dreams will be crushed.

I bet he’s a D/P thief. They always seem to think they’re actually good.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Shadowskill.9852

Wonder why…

WRONG

I run either S/D-D/D or P/D-SB. Come out and play sometime.

Edit: Im pretty sure I’ve already beat you.

(edited by Shadowskill.9852)

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

There have been multiple times that it looks that way from our perspective: Mag Zerg on one side of the map ad YB on the other. It happens to all sides, I am sure.

@ Mag.. when we were paired with TC we didn’t just afk. We fought til the last few minutes until reset same with DB and SoS. If nothing else continuing to fight a higher ranked server teaches you something. Never give up, never break, right?

The secret is we don’t actually afk. Every server has fairweathers but the people you see posting here are still in WvW every day. And no, it’s not always true that a higher ranked server teaches you something…that implies that higher rank = higher skill, doesn’t it? :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: kartek.6428

kartek.6428

Wonder why…

WRONG

is this the brown female sylvari with the white hair lol

Kyra – Stormbluff Isle – [Agg] – Mesmer

in Match-ups

Shadowskill.9852

Wonder why…

WRONG

LOL……NO,

Human male T3 Armor S/D spec
or Western style (I like to call it) for P/D spec.

I dont think (Pro) even has a sylvari Thief? Maybe Im wrong but its not me.

Didnt I already duel you on YBBL several days back. There were a couple (Pyro), (SWaG) and i think (ILL) guys there taking turns dueling me?

in Match-ups

Boonprot.6274

Wonder why…

WRONG

p sure you haven’t, but ty

Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Waffler.1257

Wonder why…

WRONG

Let me know when you figure out how to make videos and I’ll tell you know if I’m in it. I doubt it though as I haven’t died to a thief in a couple months. I’ve killed plenty, and seen plenty more disappear in a trail of red circles that goes off towards keep/tower doors.

in Match-ups

Boonprot.6274

Wonder why…

WRONG

Let me know when you figure out how to make videos and I’ll tell you know if I’m in it. I doubt it though as I haven’t died to a thief in a couple months. I’ve killed plenty, and seen plenty more disappear in a trail of red circles that goes off towards keep/tower doors.

I’m a guard, pretty sure I’d have to /uninstall if I lost to a thief :S

Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

Shadowskill.9852

Wonder why…

WRONG

I’m a guard, pretty sure I’d have to /uninstall if I lost to a thief :S

Thought you ran a Ele also?

Then it may not be you……oh well

in Match-ups

Posted by: kartek.6428

kartek.6428

Wonder why…

WRONG

LOL……NO,

Didnt I already duel you on YBBL several days back. There were a couple (Pyro), (SWaG) and i think (ILL) guys there taking turns dueling me?

Pro definitely has a sylvari thief. I remember seeing them all the time. and if you are talking to me, no, we have not dueled. I haven’t been on once this week lol but I’ll gladly duel ya if we get matched with yaks again. thieves are always fun

Kyra – Stormbluff Isle – [Agg] – Mesmer

(edited by kartek.6428)

in Match-ups

Shadowskill.9852

Wonder why…

WRONG

LOL……NO,

Pro definitely has a sylvari thief. I remember seeing them all the time. and if you are talking to me, no, we have not dueled. I haven’t been on once this week lol but I’ll gladly duel ya if we get matched with yaks again. thieves are always fun

Cool, I always look forward to a good duel. Win or lose for me, its about the quality of the duel.

I know I come across as an kitten sometimes but, Its not my intention. “Cricket” loves to talk kitten without backing it up and had to bring him down a couple notches.

I look at attacking a Guild in the forums as kinda “BM”. You dont see me busting out Guilds for fighting by towers so they can run in and reset the fight even when they out number me.

So to you “Cricket” I leave this……. http://youtu.be/sMKuCO4g3Ss and this http://youtu.be/l0UVSMxTeUw

in Match-ups

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

Wonder why…

WRONG

LOL……NO,

Cool, I always look forward to a good duel. Win or lose for me, its about the quality of the duel.

I know I come across as an kitten sometimes but, Its not my intention. “Cricket” loves to talk kitten without backing it up and had to bring him down a couple notches.

I look at attacking a Guild in the forums as kinda “BM”. You dont see me busting out Guilds for fighting by towers so they can run in and reset the fight even when they out number me.

So to you “Cricket” I leave this……. http://youtu.be/sMKuCO4g3Ss and this http://youtu.be/l0UVSMxTeUw

Only reason i posted the pic is cause just camping behind a wall 5v1’ing stragglers at 2 am in my mind is a pretty lame tactic. I also found it ironic that the guild tag is PRO…that’s so pro. Anyways i posted the pic, say what you want, call me a kitten, challenge me to a duel, whatever doesn’t mean kitten to me.

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serenity.8246

Serenity.8246

CD, if you take 2nd you’ll always know it was only because of Mag.

If that’s ok with you, then it’s ok with me.

Features Manager for www.yaks-bend.com
“We are a WvW organization! We don’t throw tea parties!
We burn them to the ground and put the teddy bears to death!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Recursivision.2367

Recursivision.2367

Family guy fart jokes…

Touché, good sir. I have been put in my place.

(edited by Recursivision.2367)

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

Nah, CD pretty much outplayed YB all week.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in Match-ups

Waffler.1257

Do people still care about who’s 1st, 2nd, and 3rd? That’s cute.

in Match-ups

Serenity.8246

Do people still care about who’s 1st, 2nd, and 3rd? That’s cute.

Well, to some extent, ofc! It’s called competitiveness. lol

in Match-ups

Serenity.8246

Hmm….you must not have seen a lot of fights between CD and YB lol And sure it is because of Mag; for example, CD needed Mags help to take back their Bay today from us.

in Match-ups

Boonprot.6274

Hmm….you must not have seen a lot of fights between CD and YB lol And sure it is because of Mag; for example, CD needed Mags help to take back their Bay today from us.

We were too busy farming for bags to spectate :-)

Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

in Match-ups

saiyr.3071

You guys needed our help to take back your borderlands from us last night, since it seemed like you didn’t bother to touch it until a lot of people logged off. I think it’s fair! Besides, the last matches you had with CD and without us, you guys lost, twice in a row. And that was before RAM left.

It’s interesting that YB is suddenly bothered by maybe losing again, though.

in Match-ups

Shadowskill.9852

Wonder why…

WRONG

LOL……NO,

Only reason i posted the pic is cause just camping behind a wall 5v1’ing stragglers at 2 am in my mind is a pretty lame tactic. I also found it ironic that the guild tag is PRO…that’s so pro. Anyways i posted the pic, say what you want, call me a kitten, challenge me to a duel, whatever doesn’t mean kitten to me.

Actually I thought the photo was pretty funny. You really did capture my good side.

Anyway, All this kitten talk back and forth with everyone has gotten way out of hand. So I’ll leave this last tidbit to all you (Pro) haters out there.

http://youtu.be/uIA1_I9t4yg

Good luck on server change!

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

You guys needed our help to take back your borderlands from us last night, since it seemed like you didn’t bother to touch it until a lot of people logged off. I think it’s fair! Besides, the last matches you had with CD and without us, you guys lost, twice in a row. And that was before RAM left.

It’s interesting that YB is suddenly bothered by maybe losing again, though.

I figured they would be used to it by now, tbh. I know we are.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kronyx.2570

Kronyx.2570

Oh really?

When Mag was not focusing on one server but hitting both, I am pretty sure we were winning 2nd place, and we might still. And if CD wasn’t actually afraid to enter in Mag BL, we might have had a bit more of an even match.

Either way, there were quite a few memorable fights this week, namely the 20~ omegas in OL getting wiped

And Maguuma good job on way pointing our keeps yesterday, actually quite impressed.

Rheayas – 80 Guardian
Guild Leader Of [LOOT]
Yaks Bend Allaince Commander [YBA]