7/26 : BP / Kain/ NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Glad there won’t be a ton of zergs this week! Oh wait…..this is gonna be fun.

Good luck to all of you guys.

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

in Match-ups

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

I’m sure we will find you Doom – Always time for a group hug.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dio.2394

Dio.2394

Good luck to all this week. Happy reset night!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Welp I just got back from my hiatus.

So if any BPer (like [kerw] guild) wanna get our PvE on throw me a PM. I would have posted this on your forums but it appears some dood banned me…..for now

So thx for the derail and yall can get back to your kitten talking……or lack there of

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Aya Borliss! Didn’t get the chance to again congratulate you guys before the reset. That’s twice now you have come out of the gate swinging for the win against us. You have really turned youselves around and shaped up nicely. Best of luck with your new match-up. Looks like you got a pretty good one. Ours looks like more of the same unless we really get our act together fast lol.

Best regards from the Bay.

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

(edited by KStudios.2850)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gorefiend.9675

Gorefiend.9675

Aya Borliss! Didn’t get the chance to again congratulate you guys before the reset. That’s twice now you have come out of the gate swinging for the win against us. You have really turned youselves around and shaped up nicely. Best of luck with your new match-up. Looks like you got a pretty good one. Ours looks like more of the same unless we really get our act together fast lol.

Except they were dead last coming out of the gate last matchup.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gothahm.6274

Gothahm.6274

Bye KStudios of Bay!

Hello again NSP and Hi Kain…please be nice to the Asuran Kite Flying Mesmer. He means you no harm…I swear

Cinfu-Asuran Mesmer
Gothahm-Human Guardian
[HoA] House of Ahm/Borlis Pass

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sentinel.5731

Sentinel.5731

Hey all,
was in EB defending, then we all got kicked. the borderlands are still open, but every time we try and WP to EB we get the “could not connect to login servers” error. It happened just as our opposing server was launching a huge assault on our keep. None of us can get back in
is this matchup wide? or did we just get DDOS’d?
Anybody else getting this?

Morvik Dragonslayer
FF | Nerf

in Match-ups

Posted by: agentmooncat.5134

agentmooncat.5134

great fights tonight in NSPBL! I think im going to like fighting Kaineng. if you have more groups like vH, this match-up could prove to be one of my favorites =)

Lymbo of the Moonsea
the guy they make type in map chat
two to fifty [ZERG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sentinel.5731

Sentinel.5731

Update, back online now

Morvik Dragonslayer
FF | Nerf

in Match-ups

Posted by: kazi.6438

kazi.6438

Gonna be a tough match for NSP this week. I remember both Kain and BP as being pretty solid opponents.

On the other hand, gonna get the chance to kill a few former guildies that transferred to BP. Hopefully they don’t get me first. :P

Inir [CAT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hax.8701

Hax.8701

So far pretty good reset night for BP.

[Bae] Baewatch
Hax Shot
DH

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noodica.5428

Noodica.5428

Once again, we’re matched up against my home. <3
Tonight was amazing. Os have improved heaps both in open combat and numbers, you whiped us silly the first couple times. And everyone else also put up great fights.

Was a awesome fight with [NOOB] inside bay also.

If you see Midnight Mafia [MM] don’t hesitate to say Hi to us guys.

Kaineng – Didn’t face you that many times but the times i did, you put up awesome fights, like the vH guild and some other one which i forgot.

Anyway, seems like it’ll be one hell of a round, LETS DO IT

Midnight Mafia [MM]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

It shall be an epic battle for second place between Kaineng and NSP.

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

in Match-ups

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Inir who could you possibly be talking about?

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Tonight was amazing. Os have improved heaps both in open combat and numbers, you whiped us silly the first couple times. And everyone else also put up great fights.

Kaineng – Didn’t face you that many times but the times i did, you put up awesome fights, like the vH guild and some other one which i forgot.

Noodica, did you fight us in Bay or Hills? I didn’t get in a fight inside bay, just outside it when someone tried to portal bomb right by the catas. Honestly I got my kitten handed to me tonight so often I can’t remember. Seems like we couldn’t pull things together at all tonight. We still haven’t found our synergy. Hopefully a couple of new recruits I picked up will help that. NOOB <3’s NSP and their hard work against a couple of very tough opponents!

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

Great fights tonight. Kaineng, you guys forced my hand. I really, REALLY wanted your garrison, but resorting to a golem rush. Ugh. It’s almost cheating. But you were so stubborn defending it that I really had no choice but to play that card. I hate you so much for making me golem rush. Awesome defense. Me and my guildies had a ton of fun.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Noodica.5428

Noodica, did you fight us in Bay or Hills? I didn’t get in a fight inside bay, just outside it when someone tried to portal bomb right by the catas. Honestly I got my kitten handed to me tonight so often I can’t remember. Seems like we couldn’t pull things together at all tonight. We still haven’t found our synergy. Hopefully a couple of new recruits I picked up will help that. NOOB <3’s NSP and their hard work against a couple of very tough opponents!

That’d be our portal bomb hahahah, from what i remember we failed that with the huge 3;1 number odds x) MM is also improving heaps, many of our members are new to WvW and things like those portal bombs are just experiments and things we’re trying with the guild, We get better every week tho and hope to see NOOB out there hehehe, and the one inside Bay was by the north gate, i saw a decent amount of you guys. It was right after we done that out the water push whilst EDGE pushed out the gate when you’s were on Inner bay and we whiped a heap of you guys

Midnight Mafia [MM]

in Match-ups

THE Dentist.5960

Yeah definitely not a single Zerg tonight……

I did laugh though when the entire ZERG guild chased 1 Lone Ranger to bay. Red is dead right?

VoxL (NSP)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dio.2394

Dio.2394

Except they were dead last coming out of the gate last matchup.

Much like you folks were at the END of the matchup.

in Match-ups

Noodica.5428

A little interesting video of a small portion of MM and EDGE working together vs NSP.
Nothing too special, but i liked the coordination with EDGE.

Midnight Mafia [MM]

in Match-ups

BlazeQ.1095

That’d be our portal bomb hahahah, from what i remember we failed that with the huge 3;1 number odds x) MM is also improving heaps, many of our members are new to WvW and things like those portal bombs are just experiments and things we’re trying with the guild, We get better every week tho and hope to see NOOB out there hehehe, and the one inside Bay was by the north gate, i saw a decent amount of you guys. It was right after we done that out the water push whilst EDGE pushed out the gate when you’s were on Inner bay and we whiped a heap of you guys

Hmm… Don’t remember at all. But by that time I was exhausted. We did have a decent night either way. Just wish our numbers had been a bit better.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

in Match-ups

Noodica.5428

Hmm… Don’t remember at all. But by that time I was exhausted. We did have a decent night either way. Just wish our numbers had been a bit better.

I think 3-4 of you were in that second clip btw in the video i posted above

Midnight Mafia [MM]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zizanzi.4678

Zizanzi.4678

I did laugh though when the entire ZERG guild chased 1 Lone Ranger to bay. Red is dead right?

Us Zerglings are hungry! We find the best tasting morsels are the ones that exercise a lot by running. Those are premium tastealicious ( if there is such a word) so we WANTS them.

BTW, I actually pay a bounty to the first person to catch solo runners ;-p

Stylii Elementalist
Two to Fifty (ZERG)
Shoulda Rolled Kaineng (NoQQ) (Leader)guild retired

(edited by Zizanzi.4678)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Oh Hi! Last night was fun =D Looking forward to this week!

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

So if any BPer (like [kerw] guild) wanna get our PvE on throw me a PM. I would have posted this on your forums but it appears some dood banned me…..for now

So thx for the derail and yall can get back to your kitten talking……or lack there of

Awww Jinks! I tried asking to have you unbanned but you were kinda mean. Except to Kerw. Kerw just wants to PvE with you! ♥

in Match-ups

agentmooncat.5134

Two fights we had with vH- I am really looking forward to more match ups with you guys sorry for the 720p … Thought I would save some time and I regret it

More fights from last night at my you tube page, channel -lymbo moonsea

http://www.youtube.com/watch?=1&v=OHJ6lHBHpSU

(edited by agentmooncat.5134)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Themanbat.3206

Themanbat.3206

[REN], you guys were fun
Btw, anyone know if [BURN] is still around from Kaineng? Haven’t seen them since t8.

Angelic Synergy [Holy], Andromeda (Mesmer)/Samson of Mice (Guardian)/Ren the Stumpy (Engi)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

This is gonna be a sucky week for NSP server with 2 huge zergs roaming our bl and eb side.
Guess ill pve this week(if we dont get these 2 servers for a whole month like hod)

(edited by Buffy.9246)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nacur.5284

Nacur.5284

Last night was awesome!
Loved to work together with vH in NSPBL. Had a lot of nice fights in the south part of the map.
[FBA] will be ready for you guys this week!

Dueling like a boss

in Match-ups

BlazeQ.1095

This is gonna be a sucky week for NSP server with 2 huge zergs roaming our bl and eb side.
Guess ill pve this week(if we dont get these 2 servers for a whole month like hod)

Why PVE? Take this as a chance to get better organized and work towards having a solid group. We don’t have to “win” we just have to put up a good fight and hold whatever ground we can. NSP needs less fair weather players and more people willing to organize and better ourselves.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

in Match-ups

BlazeQ.1095

[REN], you guys were fun
Btw, anyone know if [BURN] is still around from Kaineng? Haven’t seen them since t8.

Ran into BURN in our BL last night.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

in Match-ups

agentmooncat.5134

Last night was awesome!
Loved to work together with vH in NSPBL. Had a lot of nice fights in the south part of the map.
[FBA] will be ready for you guys this week!

A few battles with FBA- again, sry about the 720p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=kImJGYx56xw

in Match-ups

Posted by: azerte.4365

azerte.4365

Hooray one day in and we’re already getting stomped by BP and Kaineng xp

Schäde – Lolzie
Trillmatic |tM| / Angelic Synergy |Holy|

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Ouch
This matchup.

Let be perfectly honest. We’re going to get a positive result no matter what happens.
May the Stone Mist be forever in your favour.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sarsbear.3469

Sarsbear.3469

It shall be an epic battle for second place between Kaineng and NSP.

It could be a battle for 1st if you “small men” got your act together.

in Match-ups

THE Dentist.5960

So NSP is already at a disadvantage with man power, why would a guy destroy our precious golem resources? Taking and destroying two brand new Omega and 4 Alphas that I know of.

Hjhjhjhj is toon name, Account name is Gondaulgrym.9850.

SS taken after he killed an alpha at our garrison and was repairing.

Anyone from either Kaining or BP heard of that account name please do the right thing and mass report him.

Thank you!

Your friendly lone ranger!

Attachments:

VoxL (NSP)

(edited by THE Dentist.5960)

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

Awww Jinks! I tried asking to have you unbanned but you were kinda mean. Except to Kerw. Kerw just wants to PvE with you! ♥

Har I wasn’t mean. Just some guy got angry I said he was still mad….then got uber pist I said his nephew was cute.

When a guy like me says cute kid that’s not a flame and/or troll ya know

O well

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elfecutioner.8745

Elfecutioner.8745

Sometimes, we just can’t allow anyone to run away. Besides the 1c bounties from Stylii get me ever so closer to a legendary weapon!

So NSP is already at a disadvantage with man power, why would a guy destroy our precious golem resources? Taking and destroying two brand new Omega and 4 Alphas that I know of.

Hjhjhjhj is toon name, Account name is Gondaulgrym.9850.

SS taken after he killed an alpha at our garrison and was repairing.

Anyone from either Kaining or BP heard of that account name please do the right thing and mass report him.

Thank you!

Your friendly lone ranger!

I will never understand the mentality of people who enjoy playing games in such a way. We’ve certainly seen our share of these types on BP, too.

Borlis Pass
Delia DeLion (Mesmer), Suzi Greenberg (Elementalist)

in Match-ups

THE Dentist.5960

Nice fights with the BS guild in our BL flipping camps, that cond necro is nasty.

VoxL (NSP)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fizwitz.8240

Fizwitz.8240

Nice fights with the BS guild in our BL flipping camps, that cond necro is nasty.

Thanks that was me.

Ekonai

(edited by Fizwitz.8240)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

This thread is boring

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

in Match-ups

Posted by: ellesee.8297

ellesee.8297

i am at 99% map completion. NSP if you could be so kind as to fork over your entire borderlands to Kaineng for about an hour that would be just swell.

#1 Engi NA and world first rank 80!
#1 Frandliest person NA!
http://www.twitch.tv/Livskis

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

This thread is boring

^^^^^^^^^^^^

in Match-ups

THE Dentist.5960

i am at 99% map completion. NSP if you could be so kind as to fork over your entire borderlands to Kaineng for about an hour that would be just swell.

Just transfer to BP they seem to think its their 2nd home. I get off for 2 hrs and it turns blue <sad face>.

VoxL (NSP)

in Match-ups

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Don’t worry doom our mountain vacation home gets really cold and snowy sometimes, I’m sure kaineng can provide some nice warm vacation spot

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

OH MY GOD TONIGHT – was SO much fun!!!!! Can’t wait til the video! I LOVE IT HERE!!! ♥

in Match-ups

Jinks.2057

OH MY GOD TONIGHT – was SO much fun!!!!! Can’t wait til the video! I LOVE IT HERE!!! ♥

This dood is pumped.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

Just transfer to BP they seem to think its their 2nd home. I get off for 2 hrs and it turns blue <sad face>.

The sad thing though is we did not actually plan on flipping your entire borderlands. It was really just a training run for my guilds newest commander. We had about 20 people…but you let us cap everything.

Of course, we then got overconfident and assumed we could take Kainengs eternal keep. 2 hours later, we got it. Kaineng, once again I hate you, but we had to use golems. Really no answer to those Arrow Carts you had on the dome though. We just could not explain in specific enough terms to people how to get on top of your lords room dome. Only solution was to to fight your zerg with 11 Alphas, which incidentally, can take a crap ton of AC damage before going down.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

(edited by Aeros.2046)

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

This dood is pumped.

I’m not a dood!!! But I’m certainly pumped – Best fight I’ve seen in a LONG time! Excellent coordination with my co-commanders, Zedez [DR] and Zara [BS]!!

(edited by Evalana.5480)