7/26 : BP / Kain/ NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Kaineng is giving me that same kitteny and egotistical vibe they gave when they started their rise outa tier 8

Hrm, that’s how my interactions with BP have been this weekend. I would hope, though, that we both understand that it is not a universal assessment.

Shaka! Can you draw me a picture? ♥

Oh gosh, what would you like??? I’ll be gone this week starting tomorrow so I’ll only be able to do 1.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zizanzi.4678

Zizanzi.4678

Dang it!!!!! “Shoulda Rolled Kaineng” NoQQ……

Stylii Elementalist
Two to Fifty (ZERG) BP
Shoulda Rolled Kaineng (NoQQ)leader (Guild has been retired)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Those on kaine and NSP zara can be at times a lil feisty. She has def been spending tooo much time with me and it has rubbed off on her. Il get her under control tho dw. its been a fun matchup so far I don’t think kaine or NSP suck lol. I hope the week to come brings more fun fights.

Lol dont worry. It’s Bird Song. He knows I don’t actually mean it when I say NSP is bad. They’re a good server.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Kaineng is giving me that same kitteny and egotistical vibe they gave when they started their rise outa tier 8

Hrm, that’s how my interactions with BP have been this weekend. I would hope, though, that we both understand that it is not a universal assessment.

Shaka! Can you draw me a picture? ♥

Oh gosh, what would you like??? I’ll be gone this week starting tomorrow so I’ll only be able to do 1.

Can you draw a picture of ummm a donkey with a commander tag over it’s head with 60 friendly monkeys carrying glass chasing him, and 5 of them cheering because they totally pwned the 1 kittie, and the 2 puppies laying on the ground helpless?

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

Posted by: omnislash.7106

omnislash.7106

It was nice seeing noqq even if it was a few of you, good ole days

Ktyz [CNB]
Cmdr
-Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Great work tonight NSP! Good defense all around.

On a sad note I attached a screenshot of a BP thief whom I partied with after I was Moa’d by a hacker (living underground apparently). The ss shows him on his way to dying. He had full health when in the gw2 twilight zone appeared and was killed by an invisible force. This same guy was killing yaks outside of astral camp and the NPC’s and siege in our Lake tower for about 2hrs. I am not here to point fingers but i know because he was attacked as well it was someone on the kaineng server as you can’t kill your own players. If anyone knows who this may be from that server please do the right thing and report him. NSP would want the same if someone on our server was hacking as well. I have not had any poor experiences from either server so I know for a fact it is no reflection on your servers. There will always be that one guy. Anyways just wanted to get the word out about it if anyone else has experienced this.

Attachments:

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noodica.5428

Noodica.5428

I don’t want to get involved with any of this in any sort of negative way, but Eva, I understand where you’re coming from but the attitude you approached Arch with was a little unnecessary and disrespectful. Understand that what arch is trying to do is for the better of BP and not trying to start some dictatorship and control everyone..

Midnight Mafia [MM]

in Match-ups

Posted by: toohooah.4861

toohooah.4861

Some Kaineng were underneath the floor at our Bay, killing siege and trying to kill the keep lord.
Judging from the skills, it was a thief, mesmer and a ranger.

Attachments:

NIKA Guild — NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: radenblazed.3704

radenblazed.3704

So much hate in the air… lol

Commander Raden Blazed | Borlis Pass
[MM] Midnight Mafia
midnightmafia.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Some Kaineng were underneath the floor at our Bay, killing siege and trying to kill the keep lord.

Yep same guy, or guys

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

I don’t want to get involved with any of this in any sort of negative way, but Eva, I understand where you’re coming from but the attitude you approached Arch with was a little unnecessary and disrespectful. Understand that what arch is trying to do is for the better of BP and not trying to start some dictatorship and control everyone..

If you say so. I still stand by my words. Recruiting within the matchup so openly is absolutely disrespectful toward the opposing servers, and I am pretty sure that I got my message across in as respectful of a way as possible, considering there were no infractions or deletions. But thank you for your input

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

WATCH OUT EV THIS THREAD WILL BE THE NEXT ONE LOCKED!!!!

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jormin.2761

Jormin.2761

Trying to recruit for your server is absolutely fine, just not in this sub-forum. There is an entire sub-forum devoted to such a thing. A/w I’m enjoying the match-up thus far, there seems to always be some good action somewhere.

in Match-ups

Posted by: TCDJ.5378

TCDJ.5378

I’m ashamed I have to admit this is probably true. At least the Mesmer being underground I know for sure. I have a screenshot with this player’s text balloon pop up below ground at KBL Briar when taking it from BP, mostly [VOX] defenders, and reported it via the support site already. I’ve already had a GM reply they’re looking into it, so hopefully his thief and ranger friends will be deterred after the mesmer loses her account. (The thief and ranger I haven’t seen myself.)

This was the first time I’ve seen a Kaineng player do this, but I will always report them when I get the chance.

in Match-ups

Posted by: JKFlipFlop.7123

JKFlipFlop.7123

Are there any small mans out there on BP or Kain? All I’ve come across so far is groups of 10+ that will relentlessly chase 3 players across the entire map.

I Am Harmfull – [WHO] ex tM/XOXO
Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Well Friday night was good. Saturday and Sunday I didn’t do much other than stand back and watch a few fights and test a couple of little tricks a friend told me about. I came here and saw the recruiting thread and the person who said we suck (in jest I am guessing) I will respond to both.

1) I will not move my guild to another server. Win or loose we will stay and do what we can to have some fun.

2) NSP has a great deal to learn from this matchup and a chance to grow internally from it. I don’t believe NSP sucks. In fact I am proud of those who have stayed with us and stuck it out win or loose.

Won’t say I love this match up. Won’t say I dislike it either. I just hope that I get to teach my guild something new

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haz.9864

Haz.9864

Are there any small mans out there on BP or Kain? All I’ve come across so far is groups of 10+ that will relentlessly chase 3 players across the entire map.

Kain does, very select few , bp does not. The whole literally chasing forever thing is entertaining tho.

Akue – war, Duck Dogers – eng (Splt) (NSP)

in Match-ups

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

ZERG mostly runs 8 – 10 atm. We have several other similar guilds, though sometimes we do team up.

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

Kain does, very select few , bp does not. The whole literally chasing forever thing is entertaining tho.

Not true actually. BP does. We don’t have it in any organized fashion, but they are there.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: JKFlipFlop.7123

JKFlipFlop.7123

ZERG mostly runs 8 – 10 atm. We have several other similar guilds, though sometimes we do team up.

I’ve fought ZERG a few times. Not to be rude, but I don’t find fighting under your tower particularly engaging.

I Am Harmfull – [WHO] ex tM/XOXO
Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: agentmooncat.5134

agentmooncat.5134

I’ve fought ZERG a few times. Not to be rude, but I don’t find fighting under your tower particularly engaging.

We’re we hugging a tower or somthing? I don’t know- how you find us may vary. Yesterday I was only on for two hours and roamed KBL with 5 flipping camps and picking fights. We found them with kain and the AR guild from NSP (though I don’t think AR was looking for a fight). During prime time we do a lot of support work for the map commander so if we were asked to take a tower or defend one we do our best to help. I haven’t really run into much NSP small man teams during this match (only about 8 hours play time this weekend) only the O’s Zerg mostly. I know you guys have them but I personally have only seen XOXO or SPLT roaming with PUGs or alone. We did kill a SPLT roaming warrior yesterday… It didn’t click until this morning why it should have stood out earlier… He had one of those annoying war roaming “can’t catch me builds” and it took us a while to get him – when we did he turned into a quagan… I could imagine the thought went like this “they got me! But they wouldn’t kill a quagan would they!” Haha – yes, yes we would

in Match-ups

Haz.9864

Thats the difference Between bp and other servers. Other servers see that as a roamer and let them go fight other smaller opponents. Heck even 1-2 or 1-3 is fair. Bp thinks hyuck let’s chase them all over the map with 20 people.

I can’t believe u chased down my poor quaggon.

in Match-ups

BlazeQ.1095

Looking at the Map while I am at work. Makes me wonder how many commanders / guilds take in whats going on in other borderlands before they take action. I’m sure several do, an easy target is an easy target. I really need to quit watching, but its so addicting!

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: AtlasSi.9130

AtlasSi.9130

I roam solo ty. o.o Zergs arn’t really my style unless it’s a select few commanders….

18 80s | 12 100% | r177 | wvw r970 | 9,000+ hours
BP → DR → FA → Mag → BP → FA

in Match-ups

agentmooncat.5134

Thats the difference Between bp and other servers. Other servers see that as a roamer and let them go fight other smaller opponents. Heck even 1-2 or 1-3 is fair. Bp thinks hyuck let’s chase them all over the map with 20 people.

Dude, don’t try it lol. 90% of solo roamers we pass by follow us and try to pick off the stragglers. I mean, we don’t like having to kill people that we out number, but how else an I supposed to feel better about myself? AND there were only 5of us.. But your right, if there were 20 of us we would have still chased :} BUT to be fair, if we stopped killing every player that was solo or AFK then we wouldn’t have anyone on NSP to kill

in Match-ups

Haz.9864

Dude, don’t try it lol. 90% of solo roamers we pass by follow us and try to pick off the stragglers. I mean, we don’t like having to kill people that we out number, but how else an I supposed to feel better about myself? AND there were only 5of us.. But your right, if there were 20 of us we would have still chased :} BUT to be fair, if we stopped killing every player that was solo or AFK then we wouldn’t have anyone on NSP to kill

I don’t actually mind. U play your way and I’ll play mine. Is a game after all. Play for fun. Im just saying bps community culture actively inhibits small group play. Top tier thinking. Bottom teir population.

in Match-ups

Posted by: gladiator.5367

gladiator.5367

-snip-

While I can appreciate the notion and option of giving guilds from either server an invitation, and I agree with you on many points that guilds can come and go as they please, you doing such recruiting here is very disrespectful to both NSP and Kain. You already have an (active) thread in the appropriate place. Choosing to openly recruit here while the match is going on is akin to Barcelona recruiting Ronaldo while they are playing Real Madrid, or the Spurs recruiting Lebron James (or any Heat player) while playing the Heat. It’s extremely disrespectful and in bad form.

I’m happy you guys are doing well, I really am. I think we on NSP can grow from this matchup and better our already awesome small WvW population. Just, have some class please….

in Match-ups

nothing.7941

I don’t actually mind. U play your way and I’ll play mine. Is a game after all. Play for fun. Im just saying bps community culture actively inhibits small group play. Top tier thinking. Bottom teir population.

Not really, you just have to be resourceful, and know when not to engage (also known as run).

BTW, not sure what was meant about fighting under our tower, but we likewise have to be resourceful when 20+ are coming after us. But the point is we engage in the kind of small man game that someone said BP does not have. We’re not above pouncing on smaller numbers though, no denying that.

Gaile Gray wrote:

in Match-ups

agentmooncat.5134

Me and a few other actually transferred to DR a few months ago looking for small man fights, but it was just not enough of it to keep me happy about the move. I feel that T5 and T4 give the best possibility of continuous combat with manageable numbers currently. But yes, the Zergs are on the roam, so we got to a point where 8-15 man teams works best for us(prime time). We appreciate our zergs here on BP because it keeps the swarm off of us and it makes keep taking less of a hassle lol. I personally think kain and eBay would be a perfect match for us currently. Enough 5-10 man teams to keep you on your toes and neither really travel 25+ much. Anyways- we still have a week to go- I’m hoping to hit a XOXO/SPLT team soon before the match is over. I appreciate what you guys bring to the game

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

The point gain is strong in this one.
(Just about)

May the battle of the crews, begin!
Cya tomorrow

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nyx Xox.3540

Nyx Xox.3540

Get your guilds posted on the GvG site guys So people can find your guilds on the server and set up some GvG

http://gw2gvg.com/showdown.php

Its Nyx Yo
[CNB] Guild leader/Commander
Sea of Sorrows

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

Looking at the Map while I am at work. Makes me wonder how many commanders / guilds take in whats going on in other borderlands before they take action. I’m sure several do, an easy target is an easy target. I really need to quit watching, but its so addicting!

I know right! Sometimes I’m in class and there’s an important lecture going on and I end up missing half of it because I’m looking at the live map.

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Can you draw a picture of ummm a donkey with a commander tag over it’s head with 60 friendly monkeys carrying glass chasing him, and 5 of them cheering because they totally pwned the 1 kittie, and the 2 puppies laying on the ground helpless?

Attachments:

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

in Match-ups

Aeros.2046

+1 Internets have been earned.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

BlazeQ.1095

The point gain is strong in this one.
(Just about)

May the battle of the crews, begin!
Cya tomorrow

Thanks Bird! We do appreciate your hard work. After reset I did not expect us to be able to launch much of an offensive at all. You make me want to work harder

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

Not really, you just have to be resourceful, and know when not to engage (also known as run).

BTW, not sure what was meant about fighting under our tower, but we likewise have to be resourceful when 20+ are coming after us. But the point is we engage in the kind of small man game that someone said BP does not have. We’re not above pouncing on smaller numbers though, no denying that.

What was meant is that the couple times we’ve seen people running the ZERG tag they are afraid to fight with semi-even numbers and tend to fall back to a tower or run while we nip at their heels. I don’t know how large ZERG is or how many different groups they run but this has been my experience so far. We just like to have good fights and you won’t hear trash talk from [Splt] if you give us one so don’t be afraid of your egos being bruised (this applies to anyone we fight).

Cheers

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

in Match-ups

nothing.7941

What was meant is that the couple times we’ve seen people running the ZERG tag they are afraid to fight with semi-even numbers and tend to fall back to a tower or run while we nip at their heels. I don’t know how large ZERG is or how many different groups they run but this has been my experience so far. We just like to have good fights and you won’t hear trash talk from [Splt] if you give us one so don’t be afraid of your egos being bruised (this applies to anyone we fight).

Cheers

I can only assume that there was another group from your or the other server in the area. We do not run from semi-even number fights, and actually prefer larger enemy groups. But at some point I gotta think about my stacks.

Gaile Gray wrote:

in Match-ups

Glaeser.8015

Cheers

I can only assume that there was another group from your or the other server in the area. We do not run from semi-even number fights, and actually prefer larger enemy groups. But at some point I gotta think about my stacks.

Then I can only assume your guild runs a couple different groups and we have not met on the battlefield.

I am the donut

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

OMG! It’s perfect!! Thank you! You are seriously the best! Enjoy your trip!

in Match-ups

nothing.7941

Cheers

Then I can only assume your guild runs a couple different groups and we have not met on the battlefield.

We don’t. We’ll keep an eye out for Splt and see if we can make a better impression next time.

Gaile Gray wrote:

in Match-ups

Posted by: JamboHammer.4397

JamboHammer.4397

thx for the free bags bp defending bp bl rn (: that balli is pretty nice but cant stop the power!

Nsp,Gom,Mag[Yaks Bend] Asura Thief- Chronic Fangs/Asura War- Karcerus/Norn Mes- Karcmerus
Charr Ele- Mack Jack/Human Guardian- Karcian/Human Necro- Karcermancer/
Asura Rev- Kushatronium/Asura Engi- Kushatronic /Sylvari Ranger- Karcushian

(edited by JamboHammer.4397)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noroz.9527

Noroz.9527

Greetings fellow rivals from Northern Shiverpeaks and Kaineng

I am a small representative from Borlis Pass from the guild [EDGE] part of a Collaboration of Guilds (C.O.G) which host to around 14 guilds within our community, and I wish to congratulate your effort and determination in our match up.

We understand that the match up is alittle one sided with us having superior numbers at the current moment, but we sincerely wish to extend our warmest regards to both your servers as we completely understand how you feel, as we have been on the receiving end of this type of match up as well, we hope there is no hard feelings as it is the luck of the draw on how our servers face off each other in the resets.

As such, we are extending our invitation to any guild from NSP and Kaineng that wish to consider a transfer over to Borlis Pass as well, we are a growing and friendly community and we would love to entertain any questions you might have if you do entertain a consideration to move here to our community.

Our server is very much alive and active in the WvW scene, with many large guilds leading the charge and small to medium sized guilds working in unison on the battlefield to achieve great feats, you will find that every guild no matter how small or how large is appreciated and treasured within our community. We also have had a host of transferred guilds from over servers before and we are very accepting to any who made the hard decision to transfer over here.

We of Borlis Pass, treasure independence and freedom above all else, and every guild and their opinion is respected, we have a very open door policy and we practice unity and harmony above all else. We do debate and sometimes with heated passion over the forums but you will find that at the end of the day, there is great joy to see the progress from our debates and the teamwork we pour to each other. There is a degree of trust and understanding within our community that we all want to grow, develop and succeed.

Please feel free to pm me here for additional information OR come visit the official Borlis Pass Community Forums, and start a thread there to enquire about us more if you have any intention of transferring. Be it a single roamer or a guild to a massive exodus, we wish to foster new bonds of friendship and comradity.

FORUMS: borlis.org

Oh go away.

Go post in the world recruitment thread you already have. Just by posting, you are showing your desperation. BP has nothing that NSP can’t offer.

So instead of recruiting the players who are already low on population, like another scavenger, you should rather work on improving your own individual play.

To the guilds who already transferred to BP, good riddance.

Commander Noroz Vi Britannia
Northern Shiverpeaks
[AS] Artificial Strife

in Match-ups

Posted by: Razgriz.2590

Razgriz.2590

^I think people already moved on from this

Borlis Pass
Norgy lvl 80 Guardian
Guild: Hunting Hunters[HH]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dio.2394

Dio.2394

^I think people already moved on from this

+1
I have always wondered, after beating the dead horse, does one move next to dead camels and elephants or the other direction to dead deer and ocelots?

in Match-ups

Aeros.2046

So yeah Kaineng. Dat Briar fight. Only one thing really came to mind. I was that Bronze Raider necromancer at the top of the stairs

Attachments:

[KRTA]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Glaeser.8015

Enough talk! Let us settle our matters on the Bollaball Court!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UcVzFLl77zM#at=307

I am the donut

in Match-ups

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

Oh go away.

Go post in the world recruitment thread you already have. Just by posting, you are showing your desperation. BP has nothing that NSP can’t offer.

So instead of recruiting the players who are already low on population, like another scavenger, you should rather work on improving your own individual play.

To the guilds who already transferred to BP, good riddance.

You actually going to play this week or hide in PvE again?

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

in Match-ups

agentmooncat.5134

Cheers

We don’t. We’ll keep an eye out for Splt and see if we can make a better impression next time.

Heh- turns out there’s a reason neither of us remember running from a fair fight with SPLT. Either way- hope to find you guys on the field this week, have enjoyed the match up so far

in Match-ups

Posted by: gennyt.3428

gennyt.3428

Enough talk! Let us settle our matters on the Bollaball Court!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UcVzFLl77zM#at=307

LOL that’s hilarious. Looks fun

Whispers with meat.