Panic.1862

inb4 double team. ;D

Stormbluff Isle
Dark Covenant [DC] Fear Him [FEAR] All Glass No Cannon [Oops]

7/26: DH/IoJ/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tukmolytes.3467

Tukmolytes.3467

Just sitting here watching mos.millenium change color every 5 minutes hehehehehe.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Isle of Janthir [2012-2017] → Fort Aspenwood [2017-Present]
Power Ranger

in Match-ups

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

Hmmm … don’t think we had this combo before. Let’s rock.

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: x FERGUSON.3046

x FERGUSON.3046

Great fights so far! Just wanted to say that [Deth] of FC is looking to do 15v15 GvG’s! PM Aldix for more info!

[NS] Aldix
Retired

in Match-ups

Posted by: Narsil.6579

Narsil.6579

I was in SF for sometime, and I must say Hello again Dh i know the numbers you dish out so, can you please return our stuff back, umm take what you want but leave our garry and hills and bay alone!! also if anyone care for fun clubs behind the windmill PM me

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

FUn club right now come all to Darkhaven WIndmill, remember password is MIlkboboo

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crimson Magdelana.9024

Crimson Magdelana.9024

Great night thus far. DH hit us, we hit them. Then everything had a queue so we had to all be impatient and have fun on FCBL (sry, still love you guys).

To Fergs, Im truly happy that you guys have such an amazing reset/population boost compared to when IoJ and FC put DR into third. It was a great match then despite who was first or second. It’s great to see so many of you guys & gals out busting heads. GL&HF.

P.s. Anet…thanks for all of the insane amount of rares lately in wvw. Sadly 80% of them are all vote tokens. And we’re getting bored with it.

You call it afk. I call it getting a beer.

in Match-ups

Posted by: TogoChubb.3984

TogoChubb.3984

I hate you all! I’m out of town till Sunday night. However I hate Myro with a passion. That guy sucks big balls. Just kidding! Good luck all you Dh bad asses!

Commander Togochubb aka Chubby
Perfect Dark [PD] – Yaks Bend

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

I feel you bro. ALl I can do it watch mos.millenium in my office. LOL!

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nessuno.1253

Nessuno.1253

Oh IoJ and FC? Might get some better duels this week. And yeah kitten Myro lol. I hate you when you take away my outnumbered buff, but I love you when you bring all those guys just in time to save my kitten . Please change your name to “Saving Agrippa from the zerg [Abys]” K? thx! <3

Agrippa The Snake
Perfect Dark [PD]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

Yeah, myro is totally a kitten . What with all of his borderland shaking fist of justicykitten.

DH Yak’s Bend – Perfect Dark [PD]
Dr Hoppenheimer – Engi / Meowzir – Guard /
Mulcibur Nox – Ele / Mr Directed – Mes

in Match-ups

Posted by: scooby treat.8420

scooby treat.8420

So you guys really need to bring people into our TS even though you are that much higher in rank than us? Wow real classy……

-FC- Cookie Snatchers [MINE]
Manyme usee -80 mesmer current main
80 War, Ele, Guar, Rang, thief. 55 engi 16 necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: ErlendR.6107

ErlendR.6107

T8 in T6 no hardcore enough, pls T5 next week anet ;-)
Edit: nvm, darkhaven is T5, thank u anet ^^

Proud ex-Kaineng T8 best server ever vs DR & FC
FC
Retired

in Match-ups

Posted by: Assassin X.8573

Assassin X.8573

fantastic figths tonight. i witnessed an amazing guild synergy earlier outside of SM about 30 mins to an hour after reset when [deth] hit DH side. you guys forced me to pull out of IoJ territory and help out the other commanders. FC, nice response on your keep defense, if it hadnt been for the pugs tossing huge animations we would have gotten to inner gates >.<

ioj bl, had lots of fun there, taking the lower half of the map. bouncing back and forth between your keeps and gari was fun. while i hoped we would take both gari and bay simultaneously, you guys made it in time to save gari after the other commander took bay.

looking forward to this week.

Darkhaven Gold Tiger Assassin X [JPGN][Sold][VII]
Videos on Youtube

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grimno.6172

Grimno.6172

I am, disappointed…

Fighting IOJ used to be a fun opponent. A way we all could, get better in WvW…

But the blatent use of ZL guys….

IOJ…

Lost all respect from that.

Grimno Lvl 80 WR
Lance Delgado Lvl 20 Thief

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

What is ZL? Zoomlock?

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

in Match-ups

Grimno.6172

What is ZL? Zoomlock?

Yup.

Lots of reports/screenshots coming in of IOJ AC’s spotting, attacking and hitting elevated locations and seige DIRECTLY from places they shouldn’t be able to, or shouldn’t even be able to see.

LOTS, of reports.

Grimno Lvl 80 WR

(edited by Grimno.6172)

in Match-ups

Tukmolytes.3467

Just be sure to try it yourself before you report it. There are AC angles that are legal yet it looks like zoom hacking for some people.

Tukmolytes [TRBO]
Power Ranger

in Match-ups

Posted by: KinkyGiraffe.4123

KinkyGiraffe.4123

What is ZL? Zoomlock?

Yup.

Lots of reports/screenshots coming in of IOJ AC’s spotting, attacking and hitting elevated locations and seige DIRECTLY from places they shouldn’t be able to, or shouldn’t even be able to see.

LOTS, of reports.

Feel free to send these screenshots to an IoJ member so we can make these “accusations” public on our forums and start naming and shaming

That is assuming theyre legit

Mr(s) Starkk

in Match-ups

Posted by: fooey.5824

fooey.5824

since DR just somehow AC’d down siege on the roof of IoJ’s EB keep, who’s the one cheating?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Downskee.2649

Downskee.2649

zooooooom zooooooom zooooooom

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grimrist.3917

Grimrist.3917

yo DH, your own commander’s zoomhacking.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Grimno.6172

What is ZL? Zoomlock?

Yup.

LOTS, of reports.

Feel free to send these screenshots to an IoJ member so we can make these “accusations” public on our forums and start naming and shaming

Speak to a member of Abyss. They have the pics, I can’t access the website gallery they linked in TS3 as I’m not a member.

We also had an incident with a thief in Klovan even though the walls/gate was up, but we believe he was already in there since he was able to cloak quite a long time.

Not really sure what’s going on.
Some SS’s should be that our Inner Keep’s staircase was being hit by AC’s located down by the Watergate. Among others.

Grimno Lvl 80 WR

in Match-ups

Posted by: AggieTechGuy.4901

AggieTechGuy.4901

Well, this isn’t going to be much fun.

Sorry FC, still rooting for you guys. But you might want to defend your entire BL / Corner of EB over SM next time. You get pushed out and we get focused on entirely by DH. You had the numbers to do it for sure. I was trying to ninja SM from you with 20 when out of nowhere you had 75-100 people hit us from behind lol. Really though, we were hitting DR pretty hard for a few hours. I was hoping you might capitalize on it, but choosing SM over your entire BL . . . :\

DH, what are you guys doing? I understand it’s fun to come out strong on a reset, but you do realize that you’re going to make both FC and IoJ just want to give up, right? I’m not to keen on an essential 1v1 with DH because you demoralized FC enough to where they don’t show up at all. You keep going at this rate, and nobody is going to be in WvW. Do you really need to capture all of EB, all of FC’s BL, and have half of our BL? If you keep it up, I think you’re going to have an entire week of absolutely nothing.

Also, if you’re going to spend 2 hours throwing hell down on our EB keep, at least charge the thing. We had outer gate, 2 outer walls, and 2 inner walls down. On top of that, you easily had 3x our people. Even then, you had 2 trebs and 3 catapults hitting right around the choke points. And you wiped all our siege. All that and you sat there long enough staring us down for the blasted thing to fortify, only to start trebbing it into oblivion again.

On a more positive note, CORE had some good fights with you in your BL. Not sure why you hopped maps after we wiped you once though :\ . Or why you had literally 10 people in DRBL at reset. . .

Commander Logain Redwood – Isle of Janthir
Guildmaster of [CORE] Company of the Red Elite

in Match-ups

AggieTechGuy.4901

What is ZL? Zoomlock?

Yup.

LOTS, of reports.

Speak to a member of Abyss. They have the pics, I can’t access the website gallery they linked in TS3 as I’m not a member.

We also had an incident with a thief in Klovan even though the walls/gate was up, but we believe he was already in there since he was able to cloak quite a long time.

Some SS’s should be that our Inner Keep’s staircase was being hit by AC’s located down by the Watergate. Among others.

That was me using that arrow cart, but it wasn’t a zoomhack . . .

First off, the extended radius will make an AC hit 85% of that WG anyway. Also, arrow carts make circles straight down, so just targeting the wall that the stairs are on hits most of the area directly in front of your WG.

Secondly, there is a little dip in the rocks off to the far side that lets you see slightly around a corner. It’s a little tight, but all you need is 1 pixel to target on.

If you’re referring to the actual staircase, you can view that from pretty much anywhere on the WG, since it is elevated. That’s actually the easiest area to hit. The hardest area is directly behind the gate, or at the bottom of the staircase. But extended AC radius hits most of that area anyway, and you can also target the walls.

Really though, I can show you exactly how it is done, or you can try for yourself. If you have screenshots, then place an AC where I did and have your best AC users try and play with the camera angles a bit. PM me and I can show you.

(edited by AggieTechGuy.4901)

in Match-ups

Posted by: mexay.3902

mexay.3902

Really excited for this match up guys! Good to see FC again, I always enjoy fighting you.

We on IoJ are on for some tough competition with DH as well, you always bring really big numbers to the field, really excited to see how some of our new tactics are going to go against some big ZvZs.

All in all, this looks like a fun week. Let’s keep this a nice clean match up and have tonnes of fun! Game on.

noice

in Match-ups

Posted by: KinkyGiraffe.4123

KinkyGiraffe.4123

Sorry FC, still rooting for you guys. But you might want to defend your entire BL / Corner of EB over SM next time. You get pushed out and we get focused on entirely by DH. You had the numbers to do it for sure. I was trying to ninja SM from you with 20 when out of nowhere you had 75-100 people hit us from behind lol. Really though, we were hitting DR pretty hard for a few hours. I was hoping you might capitalize on it, but choosing SM over your entire BL . . . :\

DH, what are you guys doing? I understand it’s fun to come out strong on a reset, but you do realize that you’re going to make both FC and IoJ just want to give up, right? I’m not to keen on an essential 1v1 with DH because you demoralized FC enough to where they don’t show up at all.

Its not just DH thats putting the hurt on FC…
We need to focus DH, especially during oceanic times, beating an already wounded enemy is not good!

K, Abys, the guys that were caught red handed almost every matchup? k

Attachments:

Mr(s) Starkk

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

DH, what are you guys doing? I understand it’s fun to come out strong on a reset, but you do realize that you’re going to make both FC and IoJ just want to give up, right? I’m not to keen on an essential 1v1 with DH because you demoralized FC enough to where they don’t show up at all. You keep going at this rate, and nobody is going to be in WvW. Do you really need to capture all of EB, all of FC’s BL, and have half of our BL? If you keep it up, I think you’re going to have an entire week of absolutely nothing.

Also, if you’re going to spend 2 hours throwing hell down on our EB keep, at least charge the thing. We had outer gate, 2 outer walls, and 2 inner walls down. On top of that, you easily had 3x our people. Even then, you had 2 trebs and 3 catapults hitting right around the choke points. And you wiped all our siege. All that and you sat there long enough staring us down for the blasted thing to fortify, only to start trebbing it into oblivion again.

On a more positive note, CORE had some good fights with you in your BL. Not sure why you hopped maps after we wiped you once though :\ . Or why you had literally 10 people in DRBL at reset. . .

seriously don’t know how it’s even possible that we lost our whole BL when we had several guilds dedicated to it and at least 40 people.. even with a queued DH we shouldn’t have lost EVERY keep and tower

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in Match-ups

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

seriously don’t know how it’s even possible that we lost our whole BL when we had several guilds dedicated to it and at least 40 people.. even with a queued DH we shouldn’t have lost EVERY keep and tower

shoulda been there, was pretty ridiculous

i go towards a camp and get swarmed by 20-40 dh when they were holding everything in the vicinity, AND we had major fights going on elsewhere in the map. wtf were they even doing there? idk. happened several times.

BUT GUISE WE HAD SM!!!!!!!!!!!!1

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

i go towards a camp and get swarmed by 20-40 dh when they were holding everything in the vicinity, AND we had major fights going on elsewhere in the map. wtf were they even doing there? idk. happened several times.

BUT GUISE WE HAD SM!!!!!!!!!!!!1

idk man EB and FC BL numbers were almost the same. our Zerg in EB wrecked pretty much everything DH and IoJ could throw at us so it gave us more control in the map. by when I was in EB, defending SM was lesser importance than keeping our section.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in Match-ups

Posted by: HippoLogic.2519

HippoLogic.2519

Just going to put it out there for 3 weeks against BP/KN/YB/SBI there was no zoom hack accusations so keep that in mind before you start screaming hacks. Well since IOJ is already pretty much asking for a double team I figured I’d give it a go… hey FC I think IOJ is your biggest threat so lets go ahead and focus the all week.

in Match-ups

Posted by: mexay.3902

mexay.3902

I’d like to say something to the Asuran Warrior from DH who was in Vale on IoJ borderlands.

I have developed a passionate hatred for you and you being alive makes me angry. You are one of the hardest warriors to kill that I have personally encountered. I commend you on your skill and efforts. You killed me at least 10 times (Warrior with Sunrise/Sylvari Sword dagger thief). I both hate and respect you right now. That was a good fight.

noice

in Match-ups

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

Just going to put it out there for 3 weeks against BP/KN/YB/SBI there was no zoom hack accusations so keep that in mind before you start screaming hacks. Well since IOJ is already pretty much asking for a double team I figured I’d give it a go… hey FC I think IOJ is your biggest threat so lets go ahead and focus the all week.

ive seen ioj like 3x in maybe 6 hours of play since reset… and you want me to think theyre a threat? hmm.

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agricola.2817

Agricola.2817

BUT GUISE WE HAD SM!!!!!!!!!!!!1[/quote]

idk man EB and FC BL numbers were almost the same. our Zerg in EB wrecked pretty much everything DH and IoJ could throw at us so it gave us more control in the map. by when I was in EB, defending SM was lesser importance than keeping our section. [/quote]

I honestly don’t think we had 40 people in there, we were generally pulling about 20 at the keep defenses, close to 30 when we lost bay. From reset till about 10:30 mountain when I started puking. Unfortunately, the we’d have enough people to hold us on defending a keep from say ioj but DH would be taking our other keeps at the same time, with both still having enough to run around taking camps.

FC- TCCP

(edited by Agricola.2817)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slartibartfast.2170

Slartibartfast.2170

Unfortunate to see accusations of cheating flying so soon.

I have no recollection of anyone in abyss using zoom hacks, in fact if I recall right, last night people were complaining on darkhaven of IOJ and FC using zoomhacks.

So just because an AC hits you does not mean people are using zoom hacks. (heck I don’t even know how you would hack a mmorpg). This goes for DH, IOJ, and FC.

And abyss being “zergy”, yes we may have some numbers, but it is coordinated zerg, not “lets all follow blindly with tunnel vision”

So…Hello, nice to meet you, hope to have some fun battles. (Last night was a lot of fun). Look for the Dolyak with a kite…or giant thing with christmas lights attached with a kite…or a quaggan with a kite, or a giant snowman bouncing aroudn…or an Asura with a charzooka… because that will probably be me! /wave. (look for a blue kite, any other is just an impersonator)

[Abys] Spoonerism – 80 engineer – Darkhaven
I am not the youtube spoonerism, nor did I know about him prior to selecting this name.
Google spoonerism, it is a real word.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

Complaining because DH is taking entire maps?!?!?! IS that not the point of WvW? Am I missing something here?

Yeah, we were in FC, hardly saw a soul and were kind of disappointed. I can’t speak for everyone, but I personally would rather have an open field battle with equal numbers, than one server rolling over another server, that’s no fun.

[Abys]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

As for your pic of the supposed ZL Grimrist, I don’t have the zoom capability, and even I can do what’s being shown in the 4th pic….All you have to do is move your camera above yourself…

This post will most likely be removed and I will get another infraction.

[Abys]

in Match-ups

Posted by: melodey.4652

melodey.4652

DH was on fire this reset, and it wasn’t just turnout. At one point I think [PD], [FG], [jade], and [Abys] were all coordinating defense and offense in the same BL. Good stuff, but I guess glicko gave us a bit of an overkill reset this time around. We did end up disbanded fairly early to dolyak tonics and dungeons and the pvp arena for my guild’s end though.

But I was pretty wowed by IOJ’s zerg when they took back bay. Is [CORE] new or just bigger? Don’t remember seeing as many of you guys as before.

Also hello Fergs! I’ll be doing a lot of roaming this week, glad to fight some new faces and get to know your guilds.

Yak Slappin’ Bunker- roamin n stuffs [PD] [Duck]
all classes 80, who is the cheesiest of them all?
gw2 dress-up barbie is the real endgame

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Hello DH! I’d just like to congratulate you guys on your previous match ups against tougher servers, heard you guys did pretty kittening well

Commander Nachonix

in Match-ups

Posted by: nyckolag.2394

nyckolag.2394

As for your pic of the supposed ZL Grimrist, I don’t have the zoom capability, and even I can do what’s being shown in the 4th pic….All you have to do is move your camera above yourself…

This post will most likely be removed and I will get another infraction.

I actually tried that, because I knew that somebody would comment on it. Thankfully my instincts were correct!

Picture 1 shows the exact location of the person using the arrow cart, and the most zoomed out position on a 1920 * 1080 resolution, with a 24 inch monitor. I’d also just like to note (in case the retort is made), that regardless of a monitor’s size, game resolution is the determining factor of how far over the wall one can see – not monitor size.

Picture 2 shows the furthest one can see over the wall at the same resolution. Note that I’m standing far higher than the person in the original screen shot. Now I’d love to see it demonstrated how the red ring in the original picture manages to be so far inside the wall, at such a resolution. Note that the same 90 degree wall structure can be found at the DH keep, so feel free to demonstrate there! Also, if somebody could clarify how AC fire was targeting the top of the IoJ keep, where it’s impossible to hit at ground level, that’d be great. My old eyes are deceiving me, and this all needs to be cleared up – so that I can use it in future seiges

Regardless of our little hiccup near the start of the thread, I’ve had some great times today! [roam] is looking for 3v3’s and 5v5’s, preferably at an Oceanic time slot or between 8-10am EST. Feel free to whisper me in-game or send me a pst on the forums! Good fights everyone!

Attachments:

Fellblade is best blade.
Leader and head forum barbarian for [roam]

(edited by nyckolag.2394)

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

Hello everyone FC friendly here, I’m looking to have duels set up all day, send me a pm or message, whisper in game if one is going on or would like to organize one. Im up for duels all day 3 pm est to 12 am est. Good practice for all classes, try out builds, show off skills, meet other players, have fun. Good luck in this matchup to everyone – Scout Sailor Moon

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Posted by: torridstoic.7492

torridstoic.7492

Look at Millenium. We’re projected to lose 56k at this rate. So yes, we really do need to “capture all of EB, all of FC’s BL and have half of your BL.”

Welcome to WvW.

At The Vanguard.
Golemhaven [Van] – mesmer | guardian

in Match-ups

AggieTechGuy.4901

Complaining because DH is taking entire maps?!?!?! IS that not the point of WvW? Am I missing something here?

Yeah, we were in FC, hardly saw a soul and were kind of disappointed. I can’t speak for everyone, but I personally would rather have an open field battle with equal numbers, than one server rolling over another server, that’s no fun.

Well, I would say the point of WvW is having fun. Winning is fun, but I doubt it’s fun to win against people that won’t play with you.

But I was pretty wowed by IOJ’s zerg when they took back bay. Is [CORE] new or just bigger? Don’t remember seeing as many of you guys as before.

Also hello Fergs! I’ll be doing a lot of roaming this week, glad to fight some new faces and get to know your guilds.

[CORE] is a little over a month old, so you wouldn’t have seen any of us before. And if I tag up, we get decent numbers on almost any map (teh pugs love meh). We had some good fights on your BL – was fun. Too bad we couldn’t do 3 maps after our primetime ended, otherwise I would have holed up in your hills (was working on a WP when you guys took it back).

DH was on fire this reset, and it wasn’t just turnout. At one point I think [PD], [FG], [jade], and [Abys] were all coordinating defense and offense in the same BL. Good stuff, but I guess glicko gave us a bit of an overkill reset this time around. We did end up disbanded fairly early to dolyak tonics and dungeons and the pvp arena for my guild’s end though.

Your numbers were fine during the actual reset. What I’m more referring to is you guys having a queue in EB all the way until 4:30 AM CDT. [Abys], do you go to sleep? I had about 15 [CORE] left at that point and our Friday-night guys decided to run everytime we zerg fought. So the same 25 people ran in to get annihilated repeatedly.

And if you’re going to treb our EB keep into another dimension, either take the kitten thing or stop attacking it. Sat there half-asleep staring at you guys for 2 hours until it fortified. I even tried to party with some DH to figure out who your commander was, so I might be able to kitten them off and have them do something.

Look at Millenium. We’re projected to lose 56k at this rate. So yes, we really do need to “capture all of EB, all of FC’s BL and have half of your BL.”

Welcome to WvW.

I guess I’ll give you that. I don’t think I’m too much of a fan of this system. Starting at about rank 15 and up, I think WvW gets really competitive and everyone has pretty similar numbers of those that they are generally matched up with. Below that, we might have similar numbers in certain times of the day, but don’t really have the coverage the rest of the time. Was getting frustrated at the time having been leading from reset to almost 5 AM and still getting stomped.

I was kind of hoping that if we were matched against you guys, that maybe the 2nd world would be GoM or another highly-populated world that might be able to relieve some pressure off of IoJ. I think the world that got really kittened here was FC. After they lost SM, last night was Giant World vs World vs an NPC camp.

(edited by AggieTechGuy.4901)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avalanche.5321

Avalanche.5321

We defended SMC on reset night from zerg upon zerg of both Darkhaven, and IOJ..considering we are a tier 8 server, I’d shudder to think how deadly we’d be with Tier 5 population.

With 20-30 people we dominated everything we came across in EB until we finally said screw it, let’s just hold SMC for fun.

I wish I could’ve got some video of the Darkhaven siege on our Keep about a hour ago, though, that was pretty epic defense when we were brutally outmanned 3 to 1.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avalanche.5321

Avalanche.5321

FC got tag teamed by IOJ, and DH last night after we lost SMC. So we all got off, and said screw it. We’re outmanned pretty much all day long, we just don’t have the population to compete with Tier 5 servers. It’s terrible because if we had the numbers that DH has this week, the competition here would be pretty kitten good.

I mean, a handful of FC held off for hours on wave, after wave…but what if we all had the same people? That would’ve been some deadly open world battling.

ANet needs to move some population around.. they charge us $20 to move, or $20 to join the server…but do nothing except put us up against Tier 5 opponents?

in Match-ups

Posted by: HippoLogic.2519

HippoLogic.2519

I don’t know if you guys got a dedicated guild in EB but I know for our server its pretty much a pug zerg come to the BLs and then you will see much more organized zergs. I know we [SE] went and kittened around in EB last week with about 15 people and smashed the whole SBI zerg. Also taking on a ton more people behind walls with siege set up is very easy you could have half the people with well placed siege open field is a whole different ball game tho.

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

Me and another mesmer went and wreaked havoc on IoJ BL, earlier had a couple SE and xVx show up and lol we only died once, and mainly went 2v3 or 4 at some point over and over again it was fun lol

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

Oh and one BURN mesmer lol good fights, sorry about my buddy laughing, I did laugh at the end when I messed up and a third one came in and got me from behind but that was fun today.

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon