* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tots.3056

Tots.3056

Q:

Good luck everyone. Bring on the forum war.

Live Score Updates: http://mos.millenium.org/na

[EDGE] Guild from DR is hosting fight club at the windmill south of South Supply camp in DR borderlands. Starts at Daily reset on Thursday. See thread for details.

[DDLG] Is looking for 15+vs 15+ GvG’s
PM ME ON FORUMS to set it up.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: HatSimulator.9362

HatSimulator.9362

Anvil rock here
we have no commanders on any borderlands tonight and are outnumbered on every Bl. have fun taking our stuff. It’ll be easy

Gates of Madness [DUI]
Main Warrior | Every other class at 80
I only play WvW

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: fufu.8345

fufu.8345

Looking forward to this match up.

Siafu [Fu]
Sylvari Mesmer
Blackgate Henge of Denravi Borlis Pass Crystal Desert Fort Aspenwood

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

You guys wanna switch? Any takers?!?!?

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xom.9264

Xom.9264

Ouch AR was hoping we would get matched with you.

Xomox ~Human Necro/Engineer ET

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

I’m happy for this matchup. I have heard lovely things about some of AR’s roamers. Looking forward to seeing you out there

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

HatSimulator.9362

You guys had 10 guardians on one supply camp in our Bl. lol

Gates of Madness [DUI]
I only play WvW

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: veggies.2178

veggies.2178

If yall see someone running towards yer zerg solo, chances are its me, I’m an equal opportunity steaker and I do not run. Expect me.

Axyd — [TWIN]

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: irishhaf.1692

irishhaf.1692

hope its a better match up this week.

Deritt ranger lv 80 (Un-retired… liking longbow)
Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shanks R Us.2489

Shanks R Us.2489

Just got back from work. Kind of disappointed we didn’t end up with AR/ET/FC, something tells me DR & HoD will be too zergy for us.

On that note, be real men, break off from your zergs & try 1-5 man roaming groups.

PS.

If you kill the AR asuran engineer commander leading the [WAR] train (which consists 95% of uplevels and baddies) in the middle of his zerg, take a picture & I’ll send you cookies.

Zane The Clever – Asuran Engineer
Roaming Video 3Roaming Video 41v7 in WvW with engineer

(edited by Shanks R Us.2489)

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

HatSimulator.9362

Just got back from work. Kind of disappointed we didn’t end up with AR/ET/FC, something tells me DR & HoD will be too zergy for us.

On that note, be real men, break off from your zergs & try 1-5 man roaming groups.

PS.

If you kill the AR asuran engineer commander leading the [WAR] train (which consists 95% of uplevels and baddies) in the middle of his zerg, take a picture & I’ll send you cookies.

Why Shank. Why

Gates of Madness [DUI]
I only play WvW

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: patricide.1062

patricide.1062

PS.

Hey, [WAR]. Good fights in HoDBL.

- [Rawr]

Support Guardian – D/D Ele
[Rawr] – HoD

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

HatSimulator.9362

congratulations to the players who camped anvil north supply camp tonight
more accurately to say ‘spawn camped’ and as if this was not enough to gauge your intelligence, or lack thereof.. the few who messaged me provided conversation that can only be described as beyond idiocy

cherish, spawn camping is how you beat anvil rock doncha know?

Gates of Madness [DUI]
I only play WvW

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Plains of Ashes.5941

Plains of Ashes.5941

ET got a taste of being second… seems they liked it! you guys must be stoked after last week…

….then along comes ANET, and looking at your current matchup it dosent look like there are going to be Happy Kids in ET Town this week. You guys move up a rank and get rewarded with a little more challenging matchup? It looks so painful I have to look away .cringe.

meanwhile… FC is getting the treatment too with DH, and as a bonus will get any remaining holdings nightcapped by IoJ, so it looks like all the guys in the T8 dumpster are on vacation before you guys get your dream matchup.

Dun worry ET, we’ll show AR some HoD hospitality (and DR will give them something special too!) then we will return them post haste!

Maybe they will get the fabled FC/AR/ET matchup next week

-Plains@HoD

(edited by Plains of Ashes.5941)

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Steve Whitley.8359

Steve Whitley.8359

anet is always shafting anvil rock. first server on the list (alphabetically), first to get the shaft. at least we’re familiar (the 10% of our WvW population who’ve played before) DR and HoD unlike last week’s stranger danger matchup.

It sounded like our BL’s had a rough go of it tonight at reset on teamspeak but I think we did pretty well all things considered… in EB.

I was really hoping for an AR/ET/FC match up, but this one so far is looking pretty nice. good fights all around in EB. (It was nice to get the “zerg” out of spawn, and fight both sides for once).

Old Janx // [THG] Jade Quarry / Seafarer’s Rest
secessit viri bellatores

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aaron Starfire.6980

Aaron Starfire.6980

more accurately to say ‘spawn camped’ and as if this was not enough to gauge your intelligence, or lack thereof.. the few who messaged me provided conversation that can only be described as beyond idiocy

First, I would like to apologize on behalf of the DR caravan of rams that had broken down while travelling past the “only” route out of your citadel. We set up arrow carts to make sure that our repairs to the rams would go unhindered and we could get on our merry way. Also, in case you didn’t know, those were our rams. There are many others like them, but those were ours.

Happy hunting this week.

Attachments:

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

First, I would like to apologize on behalf of the DR caravan of rams that had broken down while travelling past the “only” route out of your citadel. We set up arrow carts to make sure that our repairs to the rams would go unhindered and we could get on our merry way. Also, in case you didn’t know, those were our rams. There are many others like them, but those were ours.

Happy hunting this week.

Thank goodness you left them there, the treb I built up top was starving and loves rams and AC’s, Oh and other trebs too, it’s a cannibal.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Shanks R Us.2489

Happy hunting this week.

Personally, I thought it was hilarious. Here’s a better picture for you. I came a little late, but I had fun wiping you guys after 2-3 tries.

Attachments:

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Aaron Starfire.6980

Happy hunting this week.

Personally, I thought it was hilarious. Here’s a better picture for you. I came a little late, but I had fun wiping you guys after 2-3 tries.

Agreed. It was all in good fun and I’m glad you enjoyed it.

That is a great screenshot of the ram caravan. I forgot to take more screenshots after the first hour or so. :P

(edited by Aaron Starfire.6980)

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: TakeCare.3182

TakeCare.3182

Oh my. Well, I have to say, this was the most fun we had all night. It is unfortunate that you did not find our art as amusing as we did. I am sorry if you felt trolled, but our only goal was to capture your citadel.

All joking aside, there is no reason to be upset. You could have easily walked out of any other spawn exit. We were not inhibiting your ability to play in WvW. We were just having fun. Relax a bit and this match up will be much more entertaining.

I am glad you could appreciate our effort. My only regret is that I (the ele that almost got away) could not escape your deadly magnet pull. It was definitely fun though. You are a pretty slick little engi.

Attachments:

YouTube channel
Thief | Mesmer | Elementalist

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: arKRazor.8654

arKRazor.8654

Happy hunting this week.

I was the cheeky asuran engineer on the AC in that pic.

Special mention goes to the KAOS crew that kept assembling at the altar. We had to keep choosing between dealing with you or maintaining a presence at the gate.

Also there was a human engineer of knight rank that deserves a medal for unflinching valor in the face of the odds. He routinely charged out alone to chip away at siege, regardless of how many times he was caught.

All in all it was great fun. I assure you there was no malice involved regardless of whether you consider it sporting.

Halfpint Sapper – Poorly-traited Asuran Engineer/CatHound/Part-time Warbanner

Devona’s Rest [OHai][GloB]

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: MethaneGas.8357

MethaneGas.8357

Well… at least you weren’t like that other fun little engi that kept coming out. We loved him

I’’m flattered you have me targeted, love you too <3

p.s….. oh… never mind, I’ll just show it to you next time I see you

Necro, Ele, Mesmer, Guardian and Warrior, DR[OHai]
YouTube Channel

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

Happy hunting this week.

I was the cheeky asuran engineer on the AC in that pic.

Special mention goes to the KAOS crew that kept assembling at the altar. We had to keep choosing between dealing with you or maintaining a presence at the gate.

Also there was a human engineer of knight rank that deserves a medal for unflinching valor in the face of the odds. He routinely charged out alone to chip away at siege, regardless of how many times he was caught.

All in all it was great fun. I assure you there was no malice involved regardless of whether you consider it sporting.

LOL, that was the intention

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chilly.2087

Chilly.2087

PS.

We completely understand, DR actually just recently got finished fighting GoM and IoJ. It was awful for roaming.

Hope to see you out there in the field, hard to find good fights!

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Shanks R Us.2489

Well… at least you weren’t like that other fun little engi that kept coming out. We loved him

I’’m flattered you have me targeted, love you too <3

p.s….. oh… never mind, I’ll just show it to you next time I see you

Oh now I’m curious. Yeah I had to target you a little bit, after all, how dare you chase me up the stairs? All signs of courage will be met with untimely death =P

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Shanks R Us.2489

I am glad you could appreciate our effort. My only regret is that I (the ele that almost got away) could not escape your deadly magnet pull. It was definitely fun though. You are a pretty slick little engi.

Ha, yeah, I saw you trying to book it & decided you weren’t getting away either ^^

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: kurath.9406

kurath.9406

DR trying to spawn camp AR everywhere or something?

Was doing some solo roaming in DR BL, stumbled my way into the water camp near AR spawn and found quite the mass of siege. Five trebuchets pointed in all directions ready to intimidate any AR that dare wander close – a crafty strategy indeed! Totally mangled my AoE limit trying to clear the guards as quickly as possible too.

Attachments:

Genesis Theory [GT] – HoD

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blodeuyn.2751

Blodeuyn.2751

Was doing some solo roaming in DR BL, stumbled my way into the water camp near AR spawn and found quite the mass of siege. Five trebuchets pointed in all directions ready to intimidate any AR that dare wander close – a crafty strategy indeed! Totally mangled my AoE limit trying to clear the guards as quickly as possible too.

LEXS was so disappointed you destroyed our fine siege. It was lovingly placed with care and precision.

We cordially invite you to experience all the wonders our siege has to offer. Tours offered daily!

Blodeuyn Tylwyth
Quaggan OP [QOP], League of Extraordinary Siegers [LEXS]
Ehmry Bay

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gcostanza.2086

Gcostanza.2086

These AR “made” their way into Briar in AR bl about 15 mins ago. No walls or gates down just these guys in the lords room.

Attachments:

Ghostbusters INC SBI. Death is but a door , time is but a window, Ill be back.
Engineer Main

(edited by Gcostanza.2086)

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kazuto.2798

Kazuto.2798

These AR “made” their way into Briar in AR bl about 15 mins ago. No walls or gates down just these guys in the lords room.

One of them was a Mesmer, they could have portal’d in.

Kiwi
Sempiternal Order [SO]
Northern Shiverpeaks

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drakaer.8623

Drakaer.8623

Oh hey that’s me. I’m the [Girl] mesmer :P. No I did not hack into the tower. I was there when you guys were catapulting it from the ruins. I knew I couldn’t defend it so I hid in the tower and waited until I could rally a few people to take it back. None of your people bothered to check the tower for a mesmer

Drakaer Soulkeeper [KAOS] Charr Necromancer

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

So no one sweeps a tower(which by the way isn’t uncommon, we see a lot less sweeping than usual) and leave a mesmer inside and the first reaction is hacks? The mesmer is even targeted in one pic. Don’t feel bad though[KAOS] did this to GoM 5 times in a row with 2 players(neither a mesmer) and never got pinched.

And Drak I was kidding about not tagging us up until your mesmer gets better fashion sense, but I do find you tagging [Girl] pretty funny.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

(edited by Dovgan.8605)

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Shanks R Us.2489

Sorry thief commander from [OcZ]. You may of stopped me from taking that tower, but I got my retribution 4v1ing you guys as you tried to take my camp. Shame my picture doesn’t show the ele that just mist formed in down state over to the left. The dolyak is going to say hello. PS. Less 2, more pew pew.

Attachments:

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thorson.9218

Thorson.9218

So no one sweeps a tower(which by the way isn’t uncommon, we see a lot less sweeping than usual) and leave a mesmer inside and the first reaction is hacks? The mesmer is even targeted in one pic. Don’t feel bad though[KAOS] did this to GoM 5 times in a row with 2 players(neither a mesmer) and never got pinched.

SF suggested the same thing last match Dov, so we should be used to this by now. They asked for screen shots of the siege used to take SM because when they took it back minutes later (after we turned their T3 keep to paper, LOLz), they didn’t find any siege anywhere. They never considered that we had used golems. O.o

I guess with hacks/cheats/exploits being so commonly used by so many servers, people just assume that’s what happens with all servers. I guess it’s easier for them to accept vs. just being outplayed.

Come to us, you foes, and bring your flock.
For we will crush your bones on the Anvil Rock!

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

SF suggested the same thing last match Dov, so we should be used to this by now. They asked for screen shots of the siege used to take SM because when they took it back minutes later (after we turned their T3 keep to paper, LOLz), they didn’t find any siege anywhere. They never considered that we had used golems. O.o

I guess with hacks/cheats/exploits being so commonly used by so many servers, people just assume that’s what happens with all servers. I guess it’s easier for them to accept vs. just being outplayed.

Yeah I heard about the"massive" 9 golem rush. Thought it was funny them asking for screenies of siege.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

Its painful, have a few good ppl that have been trying to put AR back together, matchups like this are not helping them. Nothing against DR or HoD, but currently AR does not have the man power for this. I hope Anet takes a good hard look at the beatings were taking, morale can’t get much lower.

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

Its painful, have a few good ppl that have been trying to put AR back together, matchups like this are not helping them. Nothing against DR or HoD, but currently AR does not have the man power for this. I hope Anet takes a good hard look at the beatings were taking, morale can’t get much lower.

Have faith in what’s left of your server. I still do, a process like what AR is going through takes time. Yes we are mostly outnumbered, and will be for some time. But I have also seen a lot of positives come from our current situation. Guilds who would have not worked together in the past are showing interest I doing so, our new community site is extremely active with over 20,000 hits in a little over a week, and people are honestly talking about ways to make AR WvW better. Things will improve, we just have to allow them time and put forth the effort.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Aaron Starfire.6980

Have faith in what’s left of your server. I still do, a process like what AR is going through takes time. Yes we are mostly outnumbered, and will be for some time. But I have also seen a lot of positives come from our current situation. Guilds who would have not worked together in the past are showing interest I doing so, our new community site is extremely active with over 20,000 hits in a little over a week, and people are honestly talking about ways to make AR WvW better. Things will improve, we just have to allow them time and put forth the effort.

Absolutely. You guys will get there. Big changes don’t happen overnight. DR has fallen a long way from where we used to be and it’s take a lot of hard work and patience to get back to where we currently are. I wish you all the best of luck in rallying the troops in the coming weeks.

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Shanks R Us.2489

Thanks for all the duels DR!

Attachments:

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kano.3720

Kano.3720

You kitten, it took me days to make dat siege lol. I was killing mosquitos and deer with them.

Zultz [JADE] [VDV]
Zerker Everything
Devona’s Rest

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: irishhaf.1692

irishhaf.1692

Dont take Dr to serious this match up… I think some people will act out over the joy of not being in Zerg central like last week.

Deritt ranger lv 80 (Un-retired… liking longbow)
Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

Dont take Dr to serious this match up… I think some people will act out over the joy of not being in Zerg central like last week.

So overjoyed that DDLG has brought out their entire zerg force! Good for them!

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Shanks R Us.2489

So overjoyed that DDLG has brought out their entire zerg force! Good for them!

Their zerg is fun to kite & run away from. Just ask their commander about a “BS Engi” =P

Also, Blade, are you in this matchup? Been a while since I dueled you.

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Antara.3189

Antara.3189

We haven’t won a match or placed 2nd in a match in a long time, We have a hard enough time with ET and FC, another week scaring off any new wvw players in AR. The regulars will be the only ones, once again lol

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

patricide.1062

PS.

Don’t know if this is him or not…

Attachments:

[Rawr] – HoD

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

We haven’t won a match or placed 2nd in a match in a long time, We have a hard enough time with ET and FC, another week scaring off any new wvw players in AR. The regulars will be the only ones, once again lol

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Shanks R Us.2489

PS.

Was he a commander? I highly doubt you’d ever see him without his uplevel zerg. Try to take a pic as he’s downed so you can click him next time.

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

patricide.1062

PS.

Was he a commander? I highly doubt you’d ever see him without his uplevel zerg. Try to take a pic as he’s downed so you can click him next time.

There really wasn’t enough time to tell. We hit that group with a 5 Churning Earth portal bomb. They insta-died. I’ll be on the look out!

[Rawr] – HoD

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: Npac.3476

Npac.3476

So, funniest thing happened to me today. Was out soloing around near Bay today and cut down what appeared to be a newly 80 thief…as well as 2 or 3 other players (also new…or just straight zerk). As soon as the battle ended (and to my intense surprise) said thief decided to invite me to join his party…where he promptly told me he had “reported me for hacking” and that I should “enjoy my ban”. I then tried to respond…attempting to inform him that the reason he and his fellows died was due to terrible gear, terrible coordination, as well as a clear lack of wvw experience….not to mention a very clear lack of any form of toughness. Unfortunately however, he left my group before I could respond…leaving me in an awkward, funny, yet slightly disturbing place.

Now, while my guild might “boast” a bit, I have never claimed to be the best thief that has ever lived. That being said, I (and all of my guild mates for that matter) DO NOT HACK. Period. If someone is so desperate to win in a video game that they would literally break the system in order to win then they clearly have some serious acceptance issues and may some higher power have mercy on their soul. This being the case, I sincerly hope that Anet really looks at these “cases” of reported hacking because, if I get banned for being so much better than some tryhard hero thief that he literally can’t comprehend what happened and therefore resolves that I must be cheating…I am going to beyond kitten ed.

Zelrin- 80 Thief
Founder of PAXA

* 7/26- DR/AR/HoD *

in Match-ups

Posted by: SandySothe.7950

SandySothe.7950

HoD vs DR dance off at north camp. Rose says we win, sorry DR.

Attachments:

Genesis Theory [GT] – Henge of Denravi