7/26 JQ/DB/FA

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

Q:

Score Updates: http://mos.millenium.org/na
Map Updates: http://mos.millenium.org/na/matchups/map/865

Good Luck to all, my time of imprisonment in Tier 1 forums was miserable lets see if you two can provide better entertainment <3

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

(edited by Lenador.1436)

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: ninjambo.3784

ninjambo.3784

Looking forward to the fights!

Good luck to everyone.

Stawker / Lord Stawk
Founder and former Guild Leader of [RET] Reticle
Current Guild Leader of [BLNT] Better Luck Next Time

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Woo, looks like a good, fun matchup here too! Should be some fun SEA fights for you guys this week!

Good luck, all!

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo JQ!

I miss you all

Enjoy your matchup… creeps away sadly

The LOVE asura <3

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

I miss you all

Cuddles <3

We’ll all have to go to TC to hang out again >.>

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: nglcpyro.4906

nglcpyro.4906

Oh wow… The randomiser actually works so all the best everyone and enjoy posting once again DB.

@CuddleStrike: Guess the the randomiser still wants you to spread [LOVE] to try and solve this whole love-hate thing going on for another week without us! Universe works in strange ways…. Though I do have a secret mission which is currently on hold till then.

[OCD]Ordo Contegium Destinatus
-Plush Griffon Recruit of the Jade Quarry Militia-

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vendetta.1958

Vendetta.1958

Ah, this should be interesting.

I’m kind of glad we don’t have to fight BG again this week. (Sorry CuddleStrike!)

I enjoyed the last match-up we had with DB, this one should be even better.

Good luck to all!

Veypa Windclaw
Fanciest Charr OCX
Mreow – [HD]

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Naytron.7831

Naytron.7831

Night Shift [NS] of Dragonbrand is looking for GvGs. We’re available from Monday through Thursday during NA prime for GvGs. Please challenge us in http://www.gw2gvg.com/ if interested! Looking forward to field fights in this match up. <3

Nate
[NS] – Jade Quarry
Night Shift Guild Leader

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Florgknight.1589

Florgknight.1589

Fun times in DB BL, giving 60 DB our bay and ninjaing garri with 30

(edited by Florgknight.1589)

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

Well since wvw is nearly un-playable with how everyone is map zerging,

We are looking for GvG 15v15 with anyone that is interested Pm me in game or on here thanks.

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

Fun times in DB BL, giving 60 DB our bay and ninjaing garri with 30

That was fun.

Shout out to NS, you guys run tight, I hope the rest of DB NA is taking notes from you guys.

A VERY special shout out to our old friends GODS from ACE and PD, sry Florg I stole your pic bro:

Attachments:

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

(edited by etrigan.4213)

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oresh.4729

Oresh.4729

lenador can you put this link in your message
http://mos.millenium.org/na

faster for following the score

thk

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: CAA.9653

CAA.9653

OMG JQ again!

Guardian – Cameid, but my friends call me Cam

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: SlothBear.9846

SlothBear.9846

Well…this should be interesting. Was hoping for another round with TC since I missed most of the last one, but a whole new matchup is always welcome too!

Have fun everyone!

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Torque.2948

Torque.2948

Worst randomiser in the history of randomisers!! Oh well back to beta testing tasty games, cheers to the top #1 or skill 1 button pusher this week and good luck. Games are much more fun when there’s more than 1 button involved. )))))w

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bammit.4796

Bammit.4796

OMG JQ again!

Yes! We get to keep you. ><

You guys are starting out really strong this matchup. I think this is the closest I’ve seen starting scores in a long time.

Now go kill DB . ><

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neophyte.4985

Neophyte.4985

JQ I miss you. The lag... the lag!!!! My God it’s horrifying.

The Shining Force [TSF] – Tarnished Coast

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: SleepingDragon.1596

SleepingDragon.1596

Well since wvw is nearly un-playable with how everyone is map zerging,

We are looking for GvG 15v15 with anyone that is interested Pm me in game or on here thanks.

Nah. I have not had issues with using all my skill bars. Even when it was a crazy fight where there’s huge groups. TC/FA/JQ matchup was great and I didn’t have to rely on just spamming 1. This matchup with DB/FA/JQ so far is just as good where I am able to roll my ele and still use all the skills. Maybe you should try facing SOR and BG if you want to test out the fast spam 1 key and everything else just won’t work… Having a blast these 1-2 weeks. No need to face megablobs 24/7.

-S o S-

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: SleepingDragon.1596

SleepingDragon.1596

JQ I miss you. The lag… the lag!!!! My God it’s horrifying.

LOL. You just experienced what I hated most when facing those 2 servers. It’s almost impossible to even play.

-S o S-

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

OMG JQ again!

Yes! We get to keep you. ><

You guys are starting out really strong this matchup. I think this is the closest I’ve seen starting scores in a long time.

Now go kill DB . ><

And “T1” is even closer!

I know coverage will “win out” over the course of the week but it’s great to see all Top 6 Servers energized, active, and competitive on Reset Night!

Good luck and good fights this week JQ/DB/FA…

And I want screenshots and vids of Waha against DB SEA!!!

NAGA|TC

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

T.T no one does adorable score updates anymore…they have all died out anyway looks like fun match up<.< lets see how to tonight, morning, or afternoon goes whatever timezone you claim

Cön-Guardian DB

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

Looking forward to this week’s matchup!

~ Kovu

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: moolie.5927

moolie.5927

AoS had a lot of fun rolling on EB tonight. Thanks DB and FA for the fights!

Just another careless bird.

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: XcmGT.3847

XcmGT.3847

AoS had a lot of fun rolling on EB tonight. Thanks DB and FA for the fights!

Oh Yeah!!!

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

www.gw2gvg.com

For anyone who has not checked it out

For those who know about it, could you guys make sure you check for match requests. Hope to have a great week fighting all of you.

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Dear Jedsus, who art in Heather, Shallow be thy game. Our journey to bring your solemn word to the savage peoples of Tarnished Coast and Fort Aspenwood has thus far been quite successful. The native peoples were very receptive to your adventures and the lessons you have taught us through them. However, our journey to return to our native tier has taken an unexpected and potentially fortuitous turn. This eve, expecting to land on the glistening shores of the Holy Land of Jed Quarry, we instead find ourselves crashed and marooned in a land already mired in battle between the peoples of Fort Aspenwood and Dragonbrand. It seems your glorious name has preceded us, presumably through our recent converts in FA, as immediately upon our arrival the people of DB were literally breaking down our walls to hear tell of your fantastic deeds. Again and again they would return for more tales, the damage they have done to the walls of the bay we now find ourselves in was so extensive that we had to utilize the wreckage of The Holy Flagship, The Lady Seafoam Antonym and her sister ship The Red Seasniffer of the Proletariat. The upcoming days shall be difficult and filled with aggressive story telling to the face, but as the banner of The Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints still pierces the heavens the same way you, Lord Jedsus did upon the founding of this church with the first Saint of Destruction, Lord Hoschi at the Great Eiffel Tower of Vegas, we shall not falter, and we shall not fail.

Jedmen.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

(edited by SFShinigami.2015)

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

I miss you all

Cuddles <3

We’ll all have to go to TC to hang out again >.>

Shhhh shhh don’t tell anyone >.> But yes! Another adventure with SF would involve many laughs I’m sure!

@nglcpyro: A secret mission?! I want to know! But but but…… I supppose I can get more LOVE recruiters…… I didn’t sneak one from DB….. Maybe Shini could befriend everyone for LOVE :P

@Vendetta: But but but but…. I <3 JQ! Come back soon! Even if you don’t want to fight us….

@Lenador: I do adorable score updates! Maybe…. some people call my asura creepy though…… Score updates for aaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllll! Or! Do your own adorable score updates

@SFShinigami: GO TO BREAD SHINI! Stop posting epic posts

The LOVE asura <3

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: SnakeMx.3784

SnakeMx.3784

JQ SEA time slot gonna be pretty kitten ed, be gently with us

[RET] Warrior

Fort Aspenwood

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheAmpca.1753

TheAmpca.1753

FA in first place this is quite a surprise. Let’s just see if we can keep the lead through SEA with our crappy coverage.

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drigan.7382

Drigan.7382

Thanks for the fights on FABL tonight. It’s a shame a most fights had 2 guilds vs 2 guilds, but I know RAM and HOPE had a good time. Shout out to rB (you guys run a lot deeper now than back in May) and ALS, HzH and SF. Looking forward to the fights all week long.

Spirit Of Faith [HOPE]
Fort Aspenwood – www.gw2hope.com

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: CAA.9653

CAA.9653

Great reset everybody. Especially FA! I know we are vastly outnumbered while us North Americans sleep, but hopefully DB and JQ will not dominate one another, and split the points. That should keep a closer match up.

And to our servermates on the other side of the globe, we freaking love you guys. Hardest workers in FA! Keep up the good fight.

Guardian – Cameid, but my friends call me Cam

(edited by CAA.9653)

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

what i think about this matchup

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

FA in first place this is quite a surprise. Let’s just see if we can keep the lead through SEA with our crappy coverage.

I will talk to our minister of foreign affairs, the pope and jedsus christ and see if we can provide FA any form of assistance.

Yours Sincere,
Fuz

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

Let’s keep it classy

Attachments:

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: warsock.7830

warsock.7830

rB had a blast on FABL. It got personal when JQ flipped our tower early on. It was my intention to try and cap garrison all night :P HzH always arrived right on time to stop us. We eventually got it but had some good butt kicking in the process. Really competitive map. Hope the fights are similar all week

Warsock
Leader of Reckless Bravery [rB] (Dragonbrand)
www.recklessbravery.com

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

rB had a blast on FABL. It got personal when JQ flipped our tower early on. It was my intention to try and cap garrison all night :P HzH always arrived right on time to stop us. We eventually got it but had some good butt kicking in the process. Really competitive map. Hope the fights are similar all week

Don’t count on it, blob everywhere

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

FA was bringing it last night… most impressive. I had more fun fights with FA last night than ever before (including my SoS days). Loved it. Dragonbrand… well, you’ve officially been renamed. I feel that BAGonbrand is most suitable.

On a more serious note, had a lot of fun, keep up the pressure guys that’s what makes this fun! Great representation from all servers!

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Laylyn.6018

Laylyn.6018

Good luck to all three servers. =)

/salute

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sir William PD.9615

Sir William PD.9615

So much fun last night. Thanks for all of the trolling from GODS. We appreciate that you’re better at sending whispers to people than actually fighting. There are a couple of guilds we fought last night from DB that are legit killers though, [NS] and [TG] you guys can bring the pain. GODS reminded me of a remora sticking to a shark.They wouldn’t engage unless NS did and then only after the battle was decided would they swoop in and get some tags in on us to collect a few bags.

-Thoryn Stormbrew, Dolyak Slayer
Purple Dragons – Fort Aspenwood
www.purpledragons.net

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luiz Swordbreaker.6547

Luiz Swordbreaker.6547

YAY, the gods of RNG have smiled upon us once again, new faces! I just hope the (possible) blowout due to coverage wars doesn’t demoralize the NA crew. kitten the score, lets have some fights!
Btw, we’re also looking for some GvGs, most likely 10v10, maybe a 15v15 can happen, but it’s gonna depend on how many guys we can have online.

[Scnd] Use Your Illusion

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonProject.7980

CrimsonProject.7980

It was like 70 roars last night on TS when FIRE got in and ended up on JQBL. The chatter was a bit deafening for a good minute or two. Fun fights last night from FA and JQ. Hello again SF and EMP.

[TW] Blondie warrior of Tempest Wolves

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rinoa.8915

Rinoa.8915

It was like 70 roars last night on TS when FIRE got in and ended up on JQBL. The chatter was a bit deafening for a good minute or two. Fun fights last night from FA and JQ. Hello again SF and EMP.

/salute FIRE. Hope to see you out on the field. Best of luck!

Rinoa
Elementalist of [MYTH]
Jade Quarry

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slayer Lord.5023

Slayer Lord.5023

Losing all of Eternal Battle grounds to a nooblet commander named Slayer Paragon Lord. Shame on your FA and DB! Taking over for a fellow AoS, I never thought JQ would go that far. It was a blast. Can’t take all the credit.

Special thanks to fellow commanders:

Cloud Fly and Hammie for holding the north half.
Shadowmane X for awesome supply running and holding the line.
Alessandria for bravely taking Durios and Bravost under fire.
Of course all the JQ on the map. We made it happen!

Attachments:

Jade Quarry Server

[DARK]

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

The “tier 1” server isn’t actually going to spend this week boasting about beating two servers that can’t match their coverage by a long shot…. are they? <_<

With that said,
I’m happy the randomized matchups are finally giving us (DB) challenging matches for more than one week a month. I was kind of hoping for a revisit to DB/TC/FA, but this would have been my next choice. ;D

Dragonbrand

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: SoPP.7034

SoPP.7034

Were excited as well to be facing DB and FA. We have old friends on DB we want to say hello to and ofc FA fights hard as well, along with killing our Yaks! There will be another Dolyak parade rematch! <3

Last weekend JQ brought the pain and I did wonder if I would spend the week in PvE…
I WAS WRONG!
TC and FA pushed us hard right to the end of the week and I expect nothing less this week.

A warrior, a guardian, and an elementalist walk into an open field…
The Warrior turns to the guardian and says, “Did you hear something?”
Guardian replies, “No, but how’d the elementalist die?”

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: escobert.9024

escobert.9024

Great fights last night in DBBL. Having tons of fun fighting both servers!

Blippy Azure – Asura Guardian
Acquire [ACE]
For Aspenwood Has A Giant [HAMR]

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

yawns non drama or complaining bores meh T.T why must we compliment each other

Cön-Guardian DB

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bovinity.8610

Bovinity.8610

The “tier 1” server isn’t actually going to spend this week boasting about beating two servers that can’t match their coverage by a long shot…. are they? <_<

Eh, don’t worry. After facing SoR/BG so many times, we understand that sometimes a server just doesn’t have full coverage on every time zone.

We love our awesome SEA force, but we’re not gonna chest thump over having great coverage at times when other servers might not have a strong force running.

Any sufficiently advanced skill is indistinguishable from luck.

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Super Kruegs.8967

Super Kruegs.8967

I heard DB SEA said JQ SEA were walking loot bags. You guys should fight it out

FA [WS]. Small group fights since 2012

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

HzH had a blast fighting on FABL! Thanks to HOPE/RAM/ALS/rB.
One thing I will say is that rB wanted our briar.
Keep the fights fun and good fights all around!

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”