7/26 JQ/DB/FA

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mirsa.1628

Mirsa.1628

Many lulz for that JQ kid bragging about capping a whole map when most are sleeping.

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

FA was bringing it last night… most impressive. I had more fun fights with FA last night than ever before (including my SoS days). Loved it. Dragonbrand… well, you’ve officially been renamed. I feel that BAGonbrand is most suitable.

On a more serious note, had a lot of fun, keep up the pressure guys that’s what makes this fun! Great representation from all servers!

Weak troll 2/10. Go read mags threads for pointers. Until then L2PvForums.

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: XcmGT.3847

XcmGT.3847

Let us not turn this thread into a toxic cesspool of trolls like the SOR/BG threads…

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

FA came out strong on reset. Props!

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

Let us not turn this thread into a toxic cesspool of trolls like the SOR/BG threads…

From my one week experience, SoR and BG lack forum troll skill and power, i mean i felt like i was reading a Congressional debate. It bored me to tears every night, besides toxic cesspools are relaxing to sit in

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

Haven’t seen many EMP on field so far. Are they still on JQ?

Dragonbrand

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wilco.1458

Wilco.1458

Yes they are, they field between 10-20 a night.

http://www.twitch.tv/drwilco
Wilco Tango Foxtrot #lifting #hardwork

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cerialkilla.3571

Cerialkilla.3571

I think on reset night we had 25-30 usually 10-20

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: yesfourme.8906

yesfourme.8906

FA is not even trying for the past several hours =(

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

FA is not even trying for the past several hours =(

We don’t have coverage for that, the vast majority of our players play during NA EST night.

Saturday afternoon during the summer isn’t going to be a strong time frame for us.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Don’t worry FA and DB, Saturday afternoons isn’t strong for anyone. Well, maybe BG could queue the time slot. Even that would be a stretch for them to do it.

I’m trying to think of something trolly to say to spice up this thread. It’s so bland, I can’t even think of one. All I know is, I bought well over 100 Dolyak tonics last night across multiple alt’s. It’s SO… ON… for later in the week. We’re taking up TC’s mantle while their on holiday

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Don’t worry FA and DB, Saturday afternoons isn’t strong for anyone. Well, maybe BG could queue the time slot. Even that would be a stretch for them to do it.

I’m trying to think of something trolly to say to spice up this thread. It’s so bland, I can’t even think of one. All I know is, I bought well over 100 Dolyak tonics last night across multiple alt’s. It’s SO… ON… for later in the week. We’re taking up TC’s mantle while their on holiday

A simple DB and FA you guys have no skill bla blah blah blah farming bags blah blah blah is general troll material accepted here; feel free to branch off and be creative with it

Cön-Guardian DB

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

FA was bringing it last night… most impressive. I had more fun fights with FA last night than ever before (including my SoS days). Loved it. Dragonbrand… well, you’ve officially been renamed. I feel that BAGonbrand is most suitable.

On a more serious note, had a lot of fun, keep up the pressure guys that’s what makes this fun! Great representation from all servers!

Weak troll 2/10. Go read mags threads for pointers. Until then L2PvForums.

<3

Enjoy the weekend everyone!

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

yawns boring forum match-up

Cön-Guardian DB

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blackelk.3784

Blackelk.3784

Probably just not in the right BL we are here usually fielding 5-10 at any given time and 20-30 during our NA push times.

Great fights in JQB on reset night both FA and DB had tons of fun with all the open field skirmishes.

Guild Lead -[MMAC] Mixed Martial Arts and Crafts
Bluntski

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: nglcpyro.4906

nglcpyro.4906

You want more excitement? Well… Ummm.. I don’t think anyone has a precursor so get out there so people can get a better chance farming you, because you.. Uh.. Are easy to kill.. Because you’re not good or something. Think that’s how this trash talking thing works, right ?

That’s the best I’ve got for now ….. At least I tried!

[OCD]Ordo Contegium Destinatus
-Plush Griffon Recruit of the Jade Quarry Militia-

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: globe.7238

globe.7238

Some really fun fights in EB tonight. Special thanks to that other small FA group that actually fought us, was really fun and appreciated. Keep up the good fights fellas! Much respect to both servers.

Imminent Demise » [iD] « Blackgate

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

You want more excitement? Well… Ummm.. I don’t think anyone has a precursor so get out there so people can get a better chance farming you, because you.. Uh.. Are easy to kill.. Because you’re not good or something. Think that’s how this trash talking thing works, right ?

That’s the best I’ve got for now ….. At least I tried!

If you goona trash talk you got to do it with passion i mean make me feel like scum T,T punish me for being bad…….this is not my kink…..

Cön-Guardian DB

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: nglcpyro.4906

nglcpyro.4906

^
Riiiiight. There’s a book for that since I’m pretty sure I’d get banned following what you said. Seriously though, after not getting the angry couples ranting for two matchups, boring is nice leaving all the fighting for where it matters. Matchup is young though…

[OCD]Ordo Contegium Destinatus
-Plush Griffon Recruit of the Jade Quarry Militia-

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

^
Riiiiight. There’s a book for that since I’m pretty sure I’d get banned following what you said. Seriously though, after not getting the angry couples ranting for two matchups, boring is nice leaving all the fighting for where it matters. Matchup is young though…

Thing is i cant actually wvw atm so im stuck in forums…..T.T my eternal cell thus saying i shall return SEA time>.>

Cön-Guardian DB

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

eithinan.9841

Yak Tonics? Now JQ is biting off TC’s gimmick. Thats really pathetic, come up with your own thing. I mean maybe we should expect that considering they cant come up with their own descent strats and just try to copy(albeit badly) Red Guard tactics for open field when not spamming 1 in monster zergs. L2p without 79 other people at your back.

^^^Pro troll sklz. I took a throw away line about tonics and used it to insult your whole server with random venom not in any way related to yak tonics. I also through in a few staples of u zerg accusations and lack of skill/originality.

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

Great fights on FABL again! I know Pro and HzH had a blast! Props to HOPE/RET/RAM/qT and I know I am missing a DB guild sorry

Keep up the good fights! This matchup is alot of fun because I feel every guild is getting better fighting you guys!

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: dabomb.4056

dabomb.4056

Great fights on FABL again! I know Pro and HzH had a blast! Props to HOPE/RET/RAM/qT and I know I am missing a DB guild sorry

Keep up the good fights! This matchup is alot of fun because I feel every guild is getting better fighting you guys!

That DB guild you are missing would be our evil twin called [NS]
:)

Rekz – #Getgud, Champion illusionist

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neophyte.4985

Neophyte.4985

No DB no! No teaching JQ how to troll. I’m starting to think DB is spending too much time with Mags. It’s like they got used to not having anything better to do but wait for someone to get nasty. Enjoy the wonderful JQ while you have them.

Also what in the world happened to DB? I thought for sure your SEA time would be okay going up against JQ.

The Shining Force [TSF] – Tarnished Coast

(edited by Neophyte.4985)

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: WRod.3856

WRod.3856

No DB no! No teaching JQ how to troll. I’m starting to think DB is spending too much time with Mags. It’s like they got used to not having anything better to do but wait for someone to get nasty. Enjoy the wonderful JQ while you have them.

Also what in the world happened to DB? I thought for sure your SEA time would be okay going up against JQ.

You new to this game bruh? JQ best SEA coverage since 83.

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mada.5319

Mada.5319

Well, DB did lose some of its SEA.

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neophyte.4985

Neophyte.4985

You new to this game bruh? JQ best SEA coverage since 83.

Everyone knows that just like everyone knows Waha hits like a freight train. I’m more seriously curious to if something happened.

The Shining Force [TSF] – Tarnished Coast

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eternum.1706

Eternum.1706

Having a great time in this matchup. Good luck to DB and FA!

Tarnished Coast
ZzZz | Zombie Coast
For the Toast!

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

As the holder of the Missionary Position in the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints, it is my duty to bring the word of Lord Jedsus Chris himself to those who have not heard of his deeds, but it is also my duty to aid others in any way possible, and that includes settling disputes. Today, while bringing the word of Jedsus to those on DB BL, it became clear that both FA and DB wanted the same things, bay and then later, garrison. As a means to finding a happy middle for everyone, I would like to offer this tale, it comes to us from the Book of Rainshadow, the Holy Scribe and Countess of the Isle of Sammich, Chapter 84,958:

There came a time in which The Chosen People, the true followers of Jedsus Chris, came to rule the land of Folenn, and none that ever ruled was as wise-kitten as that of Ravanaz. While majestic and rich in sweat pants, the land of Folenn was none-the-less small, and Ravakittenn a drunken lulz spree, abolished the court system, taking it upon himself to solve every citizens problems. As a result of this divinely inspired drunken decision making, a slightly less intoxicated Ravanaz began mediating the problems of the citizenry himself and it is as a result of this system, King Ravanaz became known as Ravanaz the Bloody. There came a day in Ravanaz’s rule, in which his most trusted developer of siege weaponry, Dr. Stormy Einstein Super Wilson VI, founder of the the Wilsonian Institute of Technology, approached him humbly, wife in tow, offering his resignation. King Ravanaz, disturbed by the potential loss of the greatest scientific mind the world had seen in ages, stood slowly and began pacing side to side. “Lord Wilson, does not thy work satisfy you? Have I not provided thou with ample resources for thine, for lack of a better term, eccentric experiments? Have I not provided you and your lovely wife Mindy with a nice hidey house and kitty cat?” Dr. Wilson, looking briefly over his shoulder at his wife paused briefly to gather his thoughts. “King Ravanaz, sire, thou have been more than generous with resources, but as I am approaching becoming an old man, I find I wish to spend my old age with my family.” King Ravanaz, having not missed the very noticeable glance, continued pacing through the room, analyzing the situation. After several moments had passed, he stopped and glared down at the humble Doctor and said, “I wonder, Dr. Wilson, how I might solve this problem.” Dr. Wilson, looking slightly perplexed responded, “To what problem do you refer, sire?” The King, taking a few steps towards Dr. Wilson responded, “Well, I cannot possibly bear to lose such a genius and the services he provides to his country, that is simply unacceptable, nor should I prevent a man from being Mindy’d by his loving and doting wife. Therefore, I believe I only have one solution.” Dr. Wilson, perplexed at what other possible option there might be tilted his head and watched as the King began pacing once more. The King continued, “Clearly, the lovely Mindy claims you as her own, and wishes you to do as she bids, and clearly, I, ruler of this land, also claim you as my own, and wish you to do as I bid. Therefore, you shall be cut in two equal parts, with each party retaining an equal share.” Just as the King finished issuing his decision, he unsheathed his sword and cleaved the good Dr. Wilson in two and the problem was solved forever, cementing King Ravanaz’s future title, Ravanaz the Bloody.

From that day forward, the divinely inspired solution was applied in many mediation proceedings by those representing the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints. If two parties claim possession of something, neither will be able to retain it, and as history indicates, it usually becomes property of the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints.

May Jedsus be with you all, Jedmen.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

From that day forward, the divinely inspired solution was applied in many mediation proceedings by those representing the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints. If two parties claim possession of something, neither will be able to retain it, and as history indicates, it usually becomes property of the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints.

May Jedsus be with you all, Jedmen.

I have decided after reading the above post, that the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints requires more bread. Please remedy this immediately.

The following conclusion has been drawn;
GO TO BREAD SHINI!

The LOVE asura <3

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Halcyon.3140

Halcyon.3140

How am I able to do my skit after that?

Eselewen – Human Elementalist
Dragonbrand
Always Losing Sleep [ALS]

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: shimmerless.4560

shimmerless.4560

just popping in to say that the level of sportsmanship and class displayed by both jade quarry and dragonbrand (particularly the latter) has been pretty terrible so far. for players never seen outside of zergs/full guilds they’re sure fond of the /emote commands.

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

just popping in to say that the level of sportsmanship and class displayed by both jade quarry and dragonbrand (particularly the latter) has been pretty terrible so far. for players never seen outside of zergs/full guilds they’re sure fond of the /emote commands.

I’m glad you ain’t in my matchup atm….. I know a group that LOVES emote spamming. I grumble at them everytime!

Those menacing cross server people!

The LOVE asura <3

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

shimmerless.4560

it wouldn’t really phase me it just boggles my mind how it’s happening when said players severely outnumber me/us, i mean what are they so proud of?

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dont.6985

Dont.6985

This coming from the user who partied my team, and had a rage fit after dying.
Thank you for the memorial screenshots.
If you’re going to comment on other people’s attitudes, check yours first. Lool.

/cheer

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

shimmerless.4560

If you’re going to comment on other people’s attitudes, check yours first. Lool.

/cheer

^ what this lovely fellow conveniently forgets to mention is that he alone did the whole /emote spamming corpse sitting thing as i was running to help a friend from his guild mate and ended up being swarmed by a zerg. 100% unprompted as i have no idea who he is/they are nor do i care.

similar situation with the same server i was pursued halfway across a BL towards our spawn before being caught off by the second server’s opposite-moving zerg. cue body camping /emotes etc

if one survives or wins an outnumbered scenario and decides to gloat with /emotes i’ll shrug. however when one has a massive numbers advantage and antagonizes strangers for no reason my patience has a limit. it’s the biggest problem with wvw at this tier right now.

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dont.6985

Dont.6985

/cheer

^ what this lovely fellow conveniently forgets to mention is that he alone did the whole /emote spamming corpse sitting thing as i was running to help a friend from his guild mate and ended up being swarmed by a zerg. 100% unprompted as i have no idea who he is/they are nor do i care.

similar situation with the same server i was pursued halfway across a BL towards our spawn before being caught off by the second server’s opposite-moving zerg. cue body camping /emotes etc

if one survives or wins an outnumbered scenario and decides to gloat with /emotes i’ll shrug. however when one has a massive numbers advantage and antagonizes strangers for no reason my patience has a limit. it’s the biggest problem with wvw at this tier right now.

Yeah, I spam emotes, they’re in the game to use.
I’m not there to cater to your feelings, I’m there to get kills and wxp.
But please, feel free to keep whispering your anger upon me, it’s nice to have something entertaining to read once in a while when running back and forth.

/wave

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

I think this is getting a little silly….

In conclusion, have a score update! From someone not even in your matchup! Enjoy!

<3 <3 <3

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

eithinan.9841

/cheer

Soooo. basically you ran into a 1v1 and tried to make it a 2v1. Now you are mad cause all his teammates showed up to outnumber you.

LAWL l2roam

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

yawns no one ever posts in forums of match up whom they dont have servers they have “relations” with

Cön-Guardian DB

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Last week was better.

DB just isn’t as good as TC (in any way whatsoever).

JQ is also enjoying a resurgence of fairweathers due to the steamroll, so groups of 50+ are hardly uncommon.

I’m hoping anet drops the player cap on maps, because blobs are lame.

Here’s hoping next week is better.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Last week was better.

JQ is also enjoying a resurgence of fairweathers due to the steamroll, so groups of 50+ are hardly uncommon.

I like this guy he gets it

Cön-Guardian DB

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Last week was better.

I like this guy he gets it

^ I like this guy, he’s funny.

Leader – Swords of the Immortals [SOTI]
Greens Mystic – Mesmer | Google Deez – Ranger
Dragonbrand since day 1

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lanimal.6541

Lanimal.6541

Last week was better.

I think there are other ways to discourage blobs; player caps decrease will backfire. I think providing more tools for squads/commander ui/different icons will go a long way into promoting multiple groups

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

wait db lost some sea guilds ??

who ? and where did they go ?

and tc and jq kinda counter each other, its why they r closely matched. JQ has strong sea and, TC has a strong NA.

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

wait db lost some sea guilds ??

who ? and where did they go ?

and tc and jq kinda counter each other, its why they r closely matched. JQ has strong sea and, TC has a strong NA.

See what we are reduced to we need others to come post in our thread bc we are boring……least share those war stories from your raid nights

Cön-Guardian DB

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Naytron.7831

Naytron.7831

Does Jade Quarry have any other guilds that GvG besides The Provoked [Pro] and Decisive Action [DA]? Your PPT game shouldn’t matter at this point since you’re winning almost twice the score of Fort Aspenwood alone.

Strike Force [SF]? The Legacy Of [HzH]? Emperium [EMP]? Army of Shepards [AoS]? Shadow Gypsies [SG]? Anyone? You may contact Nateralus or W Rod if you’re willing to set up with us, thanks! (:

Nate
[NS] – Jade Quarry
Night Shift Guild Leader

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

Only SEA guild that has left is SONG, a while ago

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

Last week was better.

Pretty sure we don’t care bout being as good as anyone else and those that did have left

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Last week was better.

Pretty sure we don’t care bout being as good as anyone else and those that did have left

That’s a good idea to not care about being as good as others. It’s probably why the level of play on DB continues to go downhill. Keep it up.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB