7/26 JQ/DB/FA

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: PoweredByRice.3517

PoweredByRice.3517

DB….. why so many TROLL? I guess if you can’t win, might as well troll in the forum.
I miss the TC/FA/TC thread from last week.

Jay Que

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

Is there Fight Club in Tier 2? I would be interested in some duels.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

DB….. why so many TROLL? I guess if you can’t win, might as well troll in the forum.

You claiming there was a 2v1?

#TeamJadeQuarry

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

Dragonbrand

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

notes of the 4th day (DB perspective).

JQ often doesn’t attack FA, and often leave their structures intact.
JQ has spies on DB and ts just to make sure they keep winning.
I am almost certain JQ is making sure we are as close as possible to be outnumbered to make sure we have to pay for the armor repair (as off right now).
The entire day, I barely saw any FA player. If FA plays, they use thieves and attack DG structures and supplies.

I’ll bite. JQ and DB TS are run by the same admin. If you really think JQ is spying just ask that same admin to check and he will handle the issue. He did so when JQ/SoR were fighting and it resulted in a lot of bans for both sides.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

notes of the 4th day (DB perspective).

JQ often doesn’t attack FA, and often leave their structures intact.
JQ has spies on DB and ts just to make sure they keep winning.
I am almost certain JQ is making sure we are as close as possible to be outnumbered to make sure we have to pay for the armor repair (as off right now).
The entire day, I barely saw any FA player. If FA plays, they use thieves and attack DG structures and supplies.

I’ll bite. JQ and DB TS are run by the same admin. If you really think JQ is spying just ask that same admin to check and he will handle the issue. He did so when JQ/SoR were fighting and it resulted in a lot of bans for both sides.

This is true, he doesn’t dilly dally either. Sometimes he will lock one side, sometimes the other dependant on where the person is actually supposed to be. If they make repeated attempts he will ban from both. No one is better than he is at this stuff.

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

why are dragonbrand doing so badly, didn’t they get like 6 new guilds recently and infact FA’s largest NA guild aswell.

They did get a bunch of guilds.

The guilds they did gain like qT and TB were hoping to be carried by DB’s SEA, that is not happening against JQ of course, because JQ’s SEA has WAY more coverage.

They also gained what “used” to be the largest guild on FA [GODS]. Unfortunately for DB, they only got the crappy players(all of 15 or so maybe). All the best and oldest GODS members stayed on FA and formed a new guild called [BOSS].

Meanwhile FA doesn’t have the coverage of other Tier 2 servers like TC or DB, but we are down to farm ya’ll. No big deal, we’ll stay rank 6.

QQ more

No ones QQ’ing. Just calling like I see it. Like I said “no worries”

rB still getting farmed unless hiding behind EAT. lol

rB gets farmed? Mines bigger brah. See you tonight.

On another note. I want to apologize. I have my two nights of WvW this match up so far with JQ and FA really wants some love.

I have quite enjoyed rB. Keep up the good fights!

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Congrats to JQ on their victory. The question now is, who will win second place? My money is on FA (by Money i mean 10silver, yes im poor)

Not if jq continues to golem rush our bl every day…

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

Congrats to JQ on their victory. The question now is, who will win second place? My money is on FA (by Money i mean 10silver, yes im poor)

our sea time pretty much destroys everything. Maybe we should start hitting DB more in NA though since they seem to give us such a hard time here

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

<.<Forums are boring without troll and needed a for a stable and entertaining match-up week long thread life. Q.Q i cry every time servers pat each other on the back over and over…but i do agree TC forums warriors doubles they’re respective oppenents numbers in forums like you stated.

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

our sea time pretty much destroys everything. Maybe we should start hitting DB more in NA though since they seem to give us such a hard time here

Yes I’m sure [GODS] would love to continue supplying us with goodie bags after our parties

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingzook.1620

Kingzook.1620

i really hate to tell you this but DB doesn’t get away free either

They just have enough people that they can back cap, their BL get flipped every morning also :P

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Achilles.2197

<.<Forums are boring without troll and needed a for a stable and entertaining match-up week long thread life. Q.Q i cry every time servers pat each other on the back over and over…but i do agree TC forums warriors doubles they’re respective oppenents numbers in forums like you stated.

are you drunk again lol

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mister Mustard.7203

Mister Mustard.7203

I’m offended you’re implying we only troll when losing.

We troll regardless of score, thank you very much.

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mister Mustard.7203

Mister Mustard.7203

are you drunk again still lol

Fixed that for you.

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

are you drunk again lol

Why i never!

Cön-Guardian DB

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Achilles.2197

Lawl. I think we found the real reason DBs ppt is lower than expected. Theyre always drunk

Fixed that for you.

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

i really hate to tell you this but DB doesn’t get away free either

They just have enough people that they can back cap, their BL get flipped every morning also :P

Right, but if we didnt lose out on 6 hours of ppt from our bl being flipped, there would be a way to catch DB. At this point we stay 2-5k behind them at all times due to that coverage gap.

I’m glad DB has the ability to stop the bleeding of ppt sooner than we do, but it doesn’t help us get any closer to catching them.

During NA and oceanic times we catch up a bit, but it’s not enough to steal 2nd from them. I’d love to be proven wrong, but the only way for us to catch up is if JQ decides the outcome.

They are the master of this weeks results.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Lawl. I think we found the real reason DBs ppt is lower than expected. Theyre always drunk

Fixed that for you.

I wish T.T im just naturally unstable now im off to lunch

Cön-Guardian DB

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Wotah.2975

Fixed that for you.

I wish T.T im just naturally unstable now im off to lunch

Are you going too?

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Achilles.2197

I had sushi for lunch. Sushi is good.

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Wotah.2975

I had a gyro for lunch with real yogurt dill sauce, it was gyrolicious!

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: therealjaypo.1690

therealjaypo.1690

I got a sausage from the street meat vendor in front of the office because I am a lazy scrub.

[SG] I’m here because I was in the comic book

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Wotah.2975

I got a sausage from the street meat vendor in front of the office because I am a lazy scrub.

I bet you did! O,O

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Achilles.2197

Ew a street vendor? That’s foul

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

why are dragonbrand doing so badly, didn’t they get like 6 new guilds recently and infact FA’s largest NA guild aswell.

They did get a bunch of guilds.

The guilds they did gain like qT and TB were hoping to be carried by DB’s SEA, that is not happening against JQ of course, because JQ’s SEA has WAY more coverage.

They also gained what “used” to be the largest guild on FA [GODS]. Unfortunately for DB, they only got the crappy players(all of 15 or so maybe). All the best and oldest GODS members stayed on FA and formed a new guild called [BOSS].

Meanwhile FA doesn’t have the coverage of other Tier 2 servers like TC or DB, but we are down to farm ya’ll. No big deal, we’ll stay rank 6.

QQ more

No ones QQ’ing. Just calling like I see it. Like I said “no worries”

rB still getting farmed unless hiding behind EAT. lol

Haha farmed by who, surely no one on FA.

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

I personally am an FA NA member who plays on EB I can only describe Jade Bags and Dragonbags one way. Those two servers are like a baby’s butt; they are always getting wiped.

Bag Quarry would have sounded better.

Anywho, any tips on how to be as awesome as Fort Aspenwood players?

Dont resist and just let us do our business and maybe collect a few women and bags, we needs bags

So you have the women??? IS DB ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS

……………………………………………………………No……………………………………………………….

Whatevs.

You could always join JQ… we have both

Ill pass on JQ women

You couldn’t handle us anyway, sunshine.

Snaps fingers im pretty sure i got u figured out, im looking into greener pastures

From what I hear there is nothing greener than the pastures on Jade Quarry women…

FA is not even trying. And when they try, I feel they team with JQ to beat on DB

hmmmmm…Nope, I dont know what you are talking about.

I was there for this too. I was also part of a simultaneous attack by JQ and FA on our bay where they hit both the northern and southern gates. Shortly before that, I saw some FA and JQ running together @ the sentry west of the garrison. It’s making me really stretch my imagination to believe these were all a coincidence. It does, however, impress me that these two servers would coordinate in a situation where one server alone would not be able to succeed in a full blown DB defense in either one of these scenarios. Can’t complain about a tactic that developers knew would happen and disclosed to us pre-release.

Leader – Swords of the Immortals [SOTI]
Greens Mystic – Mesmer | Google Deez – Ranger
Dragonbrand since day 1

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Wotah.2975

Sometimes WvW is you getting 2v1’d, sometimes it is you getting 1v2’d.

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Just like prison…

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Torque.2948

Torque.2948

so DPS?Fort Aspenwood, now you get to babysit me…lmmfao

I am sure Anet meant for people to be revived through what appears to be a wall or gate. Thanks for pointing this bug out.

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Just like prison…

“Come here puppet boy, make your Daddy talk” ~Peanut~

And now for an awesome 3 vs 1 video!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbBlYfTbA44

Leader – Swords of the Immortals [SOTI]
Greens Mystic – Mesmer | Google Deez – Ranger
Dragonbrand since day 1

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Just like prison…

“Come here puppet boy, make your Daddy talk” ~Peanut~

And now for an awesome 3 vs 1 video!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbBlYfTbA44

You have just earned yourself a Gold Star, i laughed and i cried, ganking akittens worst expect on Lion King and the hyenas……sad days

Cön-Guardian DB

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

Yeah gratz to JQ. I think the real question is, can EMP can come out from behind their zergs skirts and GvG NS. I’m not in that guild but I know I want to see the fight.

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

Yeah gratz to JQ. I think the real question is, can EMP can come out from behind their zergs skirts and GvG NS. I’m not in that guild but I know I want to see the fight.

I don’t think EMP does GvGs

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

They don’t want an even fight with NS. Only real men fight like that.

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nova Inferno.2961

Nova Inferno.2961

FA please get second so DB can fight the lower tier servers that actually want to GvG. Cmon DB vs SoS

Poison Nova – [NS] Night Shift

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Thats up to JQ, our zerg overlord.

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Naytron.7831

Naytron.7831

I don’t think EMP does GvGs

Aww… I wonder where their glorious leader Oxygg is.

Nate
[NS] – Jade Quarry
Night Shift Guild Leader

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: ninjambo.3784

ninjambo.3784

heres a [RET] video from our fights last night!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aErIEJEOyxY

Enjoy

Stawker / Lord Stawk
Founder and former Guild Leader of [RET] Reticle
Current Guild Leader of [BLNT] Better Luck Next Time

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

heres a [RET] video from our fights last night!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aErIEJEOyxY

Enjoy

yawns

Cön-Guardian DB

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Gellor.6497

Thanks for the fun times in FA BL [EMP], [HOPE], [RAM].

Big shout out to [NS] and [EA]….fun times

www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

Thanks for the GvG DA.

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

Thanks for the GvG FIRE

Sorry qT that we could not stick around to gvg you guys

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrimsonProject.7980

CrimsonProject.7980

Thanks for the GvG [SIC], looking forward to the next one.

/salute

[TW] Blondie warrior of Tempest Wolves

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Thanks for the fun times in FA BL [EMP], [HOPE], [RAM].

Big shout out to [NS] and [EA]….fun times

Respect to [NS] and [EA] as well. /salute

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Thanks for the gvg tonight [FIRE]

Sorry for the trolls that came to disrupt the event.

/Salute + respect

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: globe.7238

globe.7238

just popping in to say that the level of sportsmanship and class displayed by both jade quarry and dragonbrand (particularly the latter) has been pretty terrible so far. for players never seen outside of zergs/full guilds they’re sure fond of the /emote commands.

Hmm and you wonder why people do it back? I’ll continue to corpse jump, tea bag, and spam emotes back at these guys all day long

Attachments:

Imminent Demise » [iD] « Blackgate

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

As the holder of the Missionary Position in the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints it warms my heart to see so many aggressively seeking the words and deeds of our Lord and Savior, Jedsus Chris. Sometimes we cannot proselytize to each group fast enough and end up proselytizing both at once as their desire for Jedsus is so great! It is at times like this that I am reminded of the Holy Holiday of Pass-server, chronicled in the Book of Rainshadow, the Holy Scribe and Countess of the Isle of Sammich, Chapter 5:

The great Quaggan King slammed down his scepter, foaming at the mouth as he bubbled over with rage. “WHOoooOOoo ARE YOOoooOO TooOOOoo ENTER MY COURT WITHOUT PERMISSION, LET ALONE SPEAK A SINGLE WORD TooOOOoo ME? COO" The stranger removed his hat, handing it to a guard and began walking casually about the room, picking up objects, briefly analyzing them and then dropping them as if he had forgotten they even existed. “I am but a messenger of my Lord, Jedsus Chris and as such, obviously, I come bearing a message. You may call me Mr Pizza Cox, and I am here to tell you that my Lord wishes both you and the Krait Empress to each send your armies against him, as clearly one alone is not enough. If you do not sacrifice these armies on the altar of Jedsus, then come the new moon, Lord Jedsus Chris himself will lay siege to your most impressive underwater cities and likely, depending on his state of inebriation, write his name on the walls of each building using the blood of your firstborns.” The Quaggan King angrily tried to swat Mr Pizza Cox’s hand away from a precious vase, to which Mr Pizza Cox deftly evaded, as nobody is as good at getting in and out of a conflict than Mr Pizza Cox, then wiping the foam from his mouth, bellowing loudly so his entire court could hear, “WHAT SILLY MAN THINKS HE CAN TAKE ON THE MIGHTY QUAGGANS OF BAKONE, NOT EVEN THE KRAIT EMPRESS HERSELF HAS DARED CHALLENGE US IN OVER A CENTURY!” Mr Pizza Cox shrugged slightly as he walked back towards the door, grabbing his hat from the guard as he passed, “Well, do not say I didn’t warn you and I will add, should you ever hear the beckoning flirtation with glory that is Lord Jedsus Chris’s underwater battlecry, you would be best served by swimming away as fast as you can.” The Quaggan guard blocking the doorway, trembling slightly raised his arm halting the messenger, “and…and…what, pray tell, does this cry sound like?” The messanger arched his eyebrow slightly, evaluating the guard, “My dear sir, I shall only tell you once. It is the most terrifying sound you will ever hear, though you specifically will never hear it. I believe it goes something like…” he paused, coughed slightly and began again, “BOOP….BOOP….BOOP….BOOP.” Then, before anyone in the room could react, the messenger disappeared and reappeared in a blinding flash behind the guard and the guard fell to the ground dead, a single cut in his back, so deftly placed it could only be given away by the blood surrounding it. The messenger, having stowed his blade, tipped his hat and disappeared, never to be seen again.

The new moon came and went. The Lord, our Savior, Jedsus Chris, came and fulfilled his prophecy. It is said that to this day, in an attempt to bargain for their safety, Quaggan everywhere train themselves rigorously to suppress their deep-seeded anger, lest another such foolish King bring upon them such pain and anguish.

EDIT: ty Electriette

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

(edited by SFShinigami.2015)

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

As the holder of the Missionary Position in the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints it warms my heart to see so many aggressively seeking the words and deeds of our Lord and Savior, Jedsus Chris. Sometimes we cannot proselytize to each group fast enough and end up proselytizing both at once as their desire for Jedsus is so great! It is at times like this that I am reminded of the Holy Holiday of Pass-server, chronicled in the Book of Rainshadow, the Holy Scribe and Countess of the Isle of Sammich, Chapter 5:

The great Quaggan King slammed down his scepter, foaming at the mouth as he bubbled over with rage. “WHO ARE YOU TO ENTER MY COURT WITHOUT PERMISSION, LET ALONE SPEAK A SINGLE WORD TO ME?” The stranger removed his hat, handing it to a guard and began walking casually about the room, picking up objects, briefly analyzing them and then dropping them as if he had forgotten they even existed. “I am but a messenger of my Lord, Jedsus Chris and as such, obviously, I come bearing a message. You may call me Mr Pizza Cox, and I am here to tell you that my Lord wishes both you and the Krait Empress to each send your armies against him, as clearly one alone is not enough. If you do not sacrifice these armies on the altar of Jedsus, then come the new moon, Lord Jedsus Chris himself will lay siege to your most impressive underwater cities and likely, depending on his state of inebriation, write his name on the walls of each building using the blood of your firstborns.” The Quaggan King angrily tried to swat Mr Pizza Cox’s hand away from a precious vase, to which Mr Pizza Cox deftly evaded, as nobody is as good at getting in and out of a conflict than Mr Pizza Cox, then wiping the foam from his mouth, bellowing loudly so his entire court could hear, “WHAT SILLY MAN THINKS HE CAN TAKE ON THE MIGHTY QUAGGANS OF BAKONE, NOT EVEN THE KRAIT EMPRESS HERSELF HAS DARED CHALLENGE US IN OVER A CENTURY!” Mr Pizza Cox shrugged slightly as he walked back towards the door, grabbing his hat from the guard as he passed, “Well, do not say I didn’t warn you and I will add, should you ever hear the beckoning flirtation with glory that is Lord Jedsus Chris’s underwater battlecry, you would be best served by swimming away as fast as you can.” The Quaggan guard blocking the doorway, trembling slightly raised his arm halting the messenger, “and…and…what, pray tell, does this cry sound like?” The messanger arched his eyebrow slightly, evaluating the guard, “My dear sir, I shall only tell you once. It is the most terrifying sound you will ever hear, though you specifically will never hear it. I believe it goes something like…” he paused, coughed slightly and began again, “BOOP….BOOP….BOOP….BOOP.” Then, before anyone in the room could react, the messenger disappeared and reappeared in a blinding flash behind the guard and the guard fell to the ground dead, a single cut in his back, so deftly placed it could only be given away by the blood surrounding it. The messenger, having stowed his blade, tipped his hat and disappeared, never to be seen again.

The new moon came and went. The Lord, our Savior, Jedsus Chris, came and fulfilled his prophecy. It is said that to this day, in an attempt to bargain for their safety, Quaggan everywhere train themselves rigorously to suppress their deep-seeded anger, lest another such foolish King bring upon them such pain and anguish.

wat a croc

Cön-Guardian DB