7/26 JQ/DB/FA

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

SHINI’S EPIC POST.

wat a croc

How mean

Enjoy the wall of text! Snuggle it even! I believe in you!
In conclusion, go to be a hater in my matchup thread and not this one

The LOVE asura <3

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

The great Quaggan King slammed down his scepter, foaming at the mouth as he bubbled over with rage. “WHOoooOOoo ARE YOOoooOO TooOOOoo ENTER MY COURT WITHOUT PERMISSION, LET ALONE SPEAK A SINGLE WORD TooOOOoo ME? COO"

Fix’d

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

SHINI’S EPIC POST.

wat a croc

How mean

Walls of texts are blasphemy in their own right that must be abolished and torn down character by character

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

SHINI’S EPIC POST.

wat a croc

How mean

Walls of texts are blasphemy in their own right that must be abolished and torn down character by character

You’re going to be going at it a while then….. I wish you luck Sir! Shini’s posts are epic. I daresay, you will perish in your attempt.

The LOVE asura <3

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

The great Quaggan King slammed down his scepter, foaming at the mouth as he bubbled over with rage. “WHOoooOOoo ARE YOOoooOO TooOOOoo ENTER MY COURT WITHOUT PERMISSION, LET ALONE SPEAK A SINGLE WORD TooOOOoo ME? COO"

Fix’d

Jedsus approves of your fix! Praise Jedsus!

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

SHINI’S EPIC POST.

wat a croc

How mean

You’re going to be going at it a while then….. I wish you luck Sir! Shini’s posts are epic. I daresay, you will perish in your attempt.

My conviction is strong against those who spread such immoral fiction i shall not falter

Cön-Guardian DB

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blackelk.3784

Blackelk.3784

Congrats to JQ on their victory. The question now is, who will win second place? My money is on FA (by Money i mean 10silver, yes im poor)

Yeah gratz to JQ. I think the real question is, can EMP can come out from behind their zergs skirts and GvG NS. I’m not in that guild but I know I want to see the fight.

EMP does not GvG we had a previously leader who thought this provided a use, but most of us have moved beyond that and simply play and let the fighting in the field do the talking. Simply put until they add a place to GvG doing a GvG harms the WvW community (Not saying this match it would) it takes up space in a map due to large numbers of spectators and also the guilds themselves. If we ever decide to move back into GvG I will be sure to let you know so you can watch all the matches ~.^

Guild Lead -[MMAC] Mixed Martial Arts and Crafts
Bluntski

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Fix’d

Jedsus approves of your fix! Praise Jedsus!

So does the prime minister of hot shaggy waggy time

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

I have to say even though my team is not quite ready. Due to certain guilds being bolder in this thread I am debating stepping in on some GvG.

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

HzH, you guys are strong in the field and I’m sure you could put together a solid gvg group.

You’re missing out

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

HzH, you guys are strong in the field and I’m sure you could put together a solid gvg group.

You’re missing out

We have done gvg in the past just have been making corrections to team composition.

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: WRod.3856

WRod.3856

You’re missing out

We have done gvg in the past just have been making corrections to team composition.

Wok, hit me up. My group would love to GvG. You and Ben were the few commanders in JQ I enjoy following.

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nick.6972

Nick.6972

Now, I’m not saying anything, but, couple hours ago on EB map =
FA Side – all green, DB Side – untouched.

Maybe we’re jut bad at defending our towers.

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

Might have something more to do with opportunity. Unfortunately weaker target is great for opportunistic commanders.

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Why is it that every single day, someone brings this up?

Lack of 24 hour coverage that the other 2 servers have in this time zone.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ejiofor.4801

Ejiofor.4801

Good to be back in GW2. Work was killing me for the longest time.

Yay time to play!

Jade Quarry and Dragonbrand…

The few times I’ve been on since I’ve returned, it’s been a real blast

drops EVERY TURRET, and casually tosses a Power Wrench in the air, with a stupid grin on his face

Looking forward to more!

Gearstrip Jones, Engineer, Borlis Pass, [KPUP]
“Which Lo Pan? Little ol’ basket case on wheels, or the ten-foot-tall roadblock?!”
-Kurt Russell, Big Trouble in Little China

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

Congrats to JQ on their victory. The question now is, who will win second place? My money is on FA (by Money i mean 10silver, yes im poor)

Yeah gratz to JQ. I think the real question is, can EMP can come out from behind their zergs skirts and GvG NS. I’m not in that guild but I know I want to see the fight.

I don’t think EMP does GvGs

EMP figures so prominently in these forums. Are they the best guild on JQ, skill-wise?

Dragonbrand

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blackelk.3784

Blackelk.3784

EMP figures so prominently in these forums. Are they the best guild on JQ, skill-wise?

We never claimed that, and we have a total of 3 members who visit the forms so hardly prominent, but all of JQs WvW guilds are quite skilled in their way and each is unique so to say one is better than the other is like saying apples are better than oranges. It is a matter of personal opinion, but personally I think of it as a balanced diet, each guild is unique and brings something to the table that makes JQ shine in WvW and as a community. No guild can stand as one its only when we come together as a server that we achieve great things.

Guild Lead -[MMAC] Mixed Martial Arts and Crafts
Bluntski

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

We never claimed that, and we have a total of 3 members who visit the forms so hardly prominent, but all of JQs WvW guilds are quite skilled in their way and each is unique so to say one is better than the other is like saying apples are better than oranges. It is a matter of personal opinion, but personally I think of it as a balanced diet, each guild is unique and brings something to the table that makes JQ shine in WvW and as a community. No guild can stand as one its only when we come together as a server that we achieve great things.

PRAISE THE HOLY TRINITY! Jedsus Chris, Woks on Water and his Papal Glory Saint Mancus of the Malhavoc!

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

I wouldn’t say that… there are many great guilds on JQ skill-wise. It may be that those of us in EMP are simply chattier. Comes with the job… sitting at a computer all day working, peek at the forums, you know how it is.

#TeamJadeQuarry

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

Score Update

Yes i KNow i suck at using MS paint

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

“Fuzzionx [EMP]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister”

As Lord High Chairman Dictator of Db I think the position of official Prime Minister of JQ is very entertaining.

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

“Fuzzionx [EMP]
Guest member of [LOVE]

As Lord High Chairman Dictator of Db I think the position of official Prime Minister of JQ is very entertaining.

Nice to meet Lord High Chairman Dictator of Db. Please do visit our great nation of Jade Quarry as the royal Quaggan , His Higness, would like to discuss the Sale of Yaks to your good selves.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

“Fuzzionx [EMP]
Guest member of [LOVE]

Nice to meet Lord High Chairman Dictator of Db. Please do visit our great nation of Jade Quarry as the royal Quaggan , His Higness, would like to discuss the Sale of Yaks to your good selves.

Ways of the royalty. Hope no royal baby comes out of this union

Dragonbrand

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

“Fuzzionx [EMP]
Guest member of [LOVE]

Considering the way babies come from royalty in history, if it happens it will likely be some peons baby anyway.

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bovinity.8610

Bovinity.8610

Thanks to FIRE for stacking their entire zerg tightly in the one place in JQ Garrison where my Mortar could hit you.

I had never seen number-spam like that on my screen before.

Any sufficiently advanced skill is indistinguishable from luck.

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

Just a little information on why HzH has not GvG’d often. It is not because we refuse to 100% no way its not what WvW is about. We have just been practicing before we do GvG’s again.

Also keep the great fights up and keep them classy!

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

“Fuzzionx [EMP]
Guest member of [LOVE]

Considering the way babies come from royalty in history, if it happens it will likely be some peons baby anyway.

There has never and will never be any incident involving peeing on of anything. Any rumors to this are viscous lies spread by the revolutionaries.

Thanks to FIRE for stacking their entire zerg tightly in the one place in JQ Garrison where my Mortar could hit you.

I had never seen number-spam like that on my screen before.

I think this is a compliment to how tight you stack and coordination. I dont know if he knows it, but there is a solid compliment in there.

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Efface.8460

Efface.8460

I think this is a compliment to how tight you stack and coordination. I dont know if he knows it, but there is a solid compliment in there.

Stacking and being able to stack are two different things, fluffbrain….So ummm…it’s not a compliment…Keep trying Dr. Suess

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: ninjambo.3784

ninjambo.3784

Heres last nights highlights from [RET]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Xb2jlrFKlGw

Enjoy

Stawker / Lord Stawk
Founder and former Guild Leader of [RET] Reticle
Current Guild Leader of [BLNT] Better Luck Next Time

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

ninjambo.3784

Thanks to everyone for the AWESOME fights this week. RET has learned a lot and improved since the start of the week

Stawker / Lord Stawk

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

I miss people complaining

Cön-Guardian DB

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Is that why you have started to complain?

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

Why aren’t you in the kitchen making me a sandwich?

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Derpnoob.2875

Derpnoob.2875

Derp

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

I believe you’re mistaken who wears the pants in the relationship

Cön-Guardian DB

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

I do.

SO THERE.

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

I do.

SO THERE.

Well then time to nag and argue with you till i crush all your hopes and dreams and leave you crying beggin for your mommy (cough*stereotype*)

Cön-Guardian DB

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

I do.

SO THERE.

Well then time to nag and argue with you till i crush all your hopes and dreams and leave you crying beggin for your mommy (cough*stereotype*)

But…

but…

my hopes and dreams are with you

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

I do.

SO THERE.

But…

but…

You headin into the grinder<.< now imma take your wallet and go enjoy * restaurant, be back later honey ^.^ eveyrthing better be clean when i get back

Cön-Guardian DB

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

I do.

SO THERE.

But…

but…

You headin into the grinder<.< now imma take your wallet and go enjoy * restaurant, be back later honey ^.^ eveyrthing better be clean when i get back

You never take me anywhere. You’re always with your friends. I want a divorce!

(Is that enough complaining for you?)

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

I do.

SO THERE.

But…

but…

You never take me anywhere. You’re always with your friends. I want a divorce!

(Is that enough complaining for you?)

You were replaced 5 months ago…didnt you know?

Cön-Guardian DB

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhh buuuurn!!!!!

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: nomdeplums.5780

nomdeplums.5780

I hope the Rata Sum Army Tactical School offers remedial courses on omega golem rushes, because that attempt on FA BL garrison was a disgrace.

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

I hope the Rata Sum Army Tactical School offers remedial courses on omega golem rushes, because that attempt on FA BL garrison was a disgrace.

They do and still flunked unless your talking bout DB then you just haxed against out golems…..

Cön-Guardian DB

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

Ouch RATS, that wasn’t cool

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

ninjambo.3784

The fights with RATS vs RET are so fun lol

Stawker / Lord Stawk

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

FA vs DB match looks very exciting from my office.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: warsock.7830

warsock.7830

Everyone knows why the score is close. Just have some fun guys. Find fights and get dirty on some scrubs! Been a fun match up. Would not mind it again.

Warsock
Leader of Reckless Bravery [rB] (Dragonbrand)
www.recklessbravery.com