7/26 JQ/DB/FA

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

I think my workplace has started blocking http://mos.millenium.org/. Can someone post a score update? I am quite curious to see how DB and FA are doing.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: PoweredByRice.3517

PoweredByRice.3517

Jade Quarry 253601
Dragonbrand 136422
Fort Aspenwood 137300

JQ ticking currently at 300, DB 175 & FA 220

Jay Que

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Thank you much Rice!

Maguuma
#allisvain

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

JQ – 256,982 +295
DB – 138,181 +110
FA – 139,715 +290

26 hours until reset

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faithless.3519

Faithless.3519

Go FA!!! Im rooting for you guys xD

[NS]Faithless Envy /#27NA necro [NS]Leanne Demonsired
Night Shift
18/f/Cali

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rinoa.8915

Rinoa.8915

I’m rooting for FA as well

Rinoa
Elementalist of [MYTH]
Jade Quarry

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

FA! FA! FA! FA! i mean JQ! JQ! JQ! jQ!

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Halcyon.3140

Halcyon.3140

where is the db love? ;-;

Eselewen – Human Elementalist
Dragonbrand
Always Losing Sleep [ALS]

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrankieBonez.8361

FrankieBonez.8361

Ain’t no love in the heart of the city.

Overlord Sorin | Sorin Rising | Ansorin
Elephant Ambush [EA] | Dragonbrand | GW2 YouTube!

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

I’m rooting for FA as well. I can’t check mos but I believe they usually come in 3rd place. 2nd would be nice once in a while.

Maguuma
#allisvain

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

One of FAs most notorious spies infiltrated DB this week and created chaos. He has shaken them to their very core.

Great work, agent “VRed”

your secret identity is safe with us.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

(edited by Furiousbeard.7602)

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

One of FAs most notorious spies infiltrated DB this week and created chaos. He has shaken them to their very core.

Great work, agent “VRed”

your secret identity is safe with us.

We also sent them Derv and GODS…and that has completely worked in our favor.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: warsock.7830

warsock.7830

FA has so much talk to back next time we get ya alone. I honestly can’t wait. It will fun just for the sake of the fights
My recommendation to FA is to quit harping that you are under dogs. Dragonbrand is full of awesome NA guilds that have brought the fight all week. From my own personal experience rB NS QT TG and EA while on maps only talked about how much fun we are having fighting FA and JQ NA guilds. Everyone is so overly server proud and develops bias that are just silly. I’d be excited to have this exact match up next week.

Warsock
Leader of Reckless Bravery [rB] (Dragonbrand)
www.recklessbravery.com

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

warsock.7830

FA if you pull of second just remember you are still the first loser. :P Its gotta be embarrassing seeing a few of the forum guys from FA basically lapping at JQs feet asking for the win here. I know they do not represent FA as a whole but i’d be like yo brah you make us look like lil tuna footed panda wranglers man chill out.

Anyways, always love fighting JQ and FA.

Making excuses already eh?

Good on ya!

Didn’t see a lot of blue in JQ BL this week though… maybe because I play during NA and DB spends a lot of time on their heels and only gains points on us during SEA.

Thanks for letting us win this week JQ. We really needed a win.. er, well 2nd place finish! FA rules, DB sucks, JQ is our master!

I’d also like to invite you guys to come and talk on Teamspeak and back all the claims. I understand if you don’t though. Typing in forums is a lot easier.

Regardless. Drive on FA drive on.

Warsock
www.recklessbravery.com

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

FA has so much talk to back next time we get ya alone. I honestly can’t wait. It will fun just for the sake of the fights
My recommendation to FA is to quit harping that you are under dogs. Dragonbrand is full of awesome NA guilds that have brought the fight all week. From my own personal experience rB NS QT TG and EA while on maps only talked about how much fun we are having fighting FA and JQ NA guilds. Everyone is so overly server proud and develops bias that are just silly. I’d be excited to have this exact match up next week.

It aint over yet.

Why are you talking so much smack?

JQ won the week and decides the 2nd place winner remember.

Next time we’re “alone” you’ll just night cap the ppt victory, but I think our NAs should square off again soon.

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: neonreaper.4805

neonreaper.4805

The current match is the even one your NA should want, if they actually want the fights.

[BE] Pumpkin / Rhinox3 / Reyn Time / Pale
Fort Aspenwood

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

FA if you pull of second just remember you are still the first loser. :P Its gotta be embarrassing seeing a few of the forum guys from FA basically lapping at JQs feet asking for the win here. I know they do not represent FA as a whole but i’d be like yo brah you make us look like lil tuna footed panda wranglers man chill out.

Anyways, always love fighting JQ and FA.

Making excuses already eh?

Good on ya!

Didn’t see a lot of blue in JQ BL this week though… maybe because I play during NA and DB spends a lot of time on their heels and only gains points on us during SEA.

Thanks for letting us win this week JQ. We really needed a win.. er, well 2nd place finish! FA rules, DB sucks, JQ is our master!

I’d also like to invite you guys to come and talk on Teamspeak and back all the claims. I understand if you don’t though. Typing in forums is a lot easier.

Regardless. Drive on FA drive on.

Why you mad bro?

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

It aint over yet.

Next time we’re “alone” you’ll just night cap the ppt victory, but I think our NAs should square off again soon.

Ill meet you by the monkey bars at 3 o’clock

Cön-Guardian DB

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

It aint over yet.

Ill meet you by the monkey bars at 3 o’clock

Bike racks, come alone, bring gauss for your nose.

I told my mom I’m over at tommy’s house and would be home for dinner so don’t be late.

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

Man I’m glad I decided to pay no attention to this matchup thread this week. A lot of trolling and big wang swinging going on in just the few posts I read. I know the matchup threads have had some of this since the beginning, but it’s starting to get pretty juvenile.

Here’s hoping we have some good fights between now and reset :cheers:

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

(edited by Furiousbeard.7602)

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

warsock.7830

It aint over yet.

Next time we square off lets do a daily NA score and say eff the actual. I like how even in my quotes of all my posts ever I next to never say anything serious are smack talk. Also is that a no you wont hop on TS? anyways off to bed. Gotta go make that bread.

Warsock
www.recklessbravery.com

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

I’ll hop onto your TS. But only if Calvin is there.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

It aint over yet.

Next time we square off lets do a daily NA score and say eff the actual. I like how even in my quotes of all my posts ever I next to never say anything serious are smack talk. Also is that a no you wont hop on TS? anyways off to bed. Gotta go make that bread.

I’m worried you’ll try to romance me. It would just be a troll fest anyway. You’d be all like “qq, y u sow meeeeen”, and I’d be like shrug. Then you’d bring friends in channel and they’d be like “yo y u make qq pants cry?” And I’d be like shrug. Then I’d leave and you’d all be like "oh we totally burned that guy!! High fives we are the best! Let’s make bread! BREEEAADDDD!!!!! YEAHH!!!!

True story

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

warsock.7830

I’d also like to point out.. night I commanded we had south west tower, hills, bay, north east tower, and north west tower. Somehow dragonbrand NA is still a ghost though. Even said in previous posts we would show you love that night only HOPE came out to play. I have to say that HOPE is my favorite FA guild to fight.

Warsock
www.recklessbravery.com

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

warsock.7830

It aint over yet.

I’m worried you’ll try to romance me. It would just be a troll fest anyway. You’d be all like “qq, y u sow meeeeen”, and I’d be like shrug. Then you’d bring friends in channel and they’d be like “yo y u make qq pants cry?” And I’d be like shrug. Then I’d leave and you’d all be like "oh we totally burned that guy!! High fives we are the best! Let’s make bread! BREEEAADDDD!!!!! YEAHH!!!!

True story

I’ve been known to make men question what makes them happy. If you don’t doubt yourself it should be a none issue. I understand if you have insecurity though.

Warsock
www.recklessbravery.com

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

It aint over yet.

True story

I’ve been known to make men question what makes them happy. If you don’t doubt yourself it should be a none issue. I understand if you have insecurity though.

What is in doubt? You make bread. I like bread. Give me some bread.

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

warsock.7830

That you can survive my romancing and avoid the cost of a name change to stylishbeard.7602

Warsock
www.recklessbravery.com

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

My wife is the jealous type and would not approve.

I have a fight at some bike racks tonight, but we can chat later.

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Get out of here, this is my house

Cön-Guardian DB

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: neonreaper.4805

neonreaper.4805

are you going to fight your wife at the bike racks

[BE] Pumpkin / Rhinox3 / Reyn Time / Pale
Fort Aspenwood

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

My wife is the jealous type and would not approve.

I have a fight at some bike racks tonight, but we can chat later.

you mean you got a beating to get to

Cön-Guardian DB

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

To the upleveled [UB] ranger from FA, you thought you were cute glitching into the inner Bay wall on DB BL, but alas, your hax were short lived. When I finished you off with that 9k Dragon’s Tooth, much laughter was shared.

<3

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

In my pants

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

In my pants

Reaches inside there nothing in here at all you troll you

Cön-Guardian DB

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

We accept cookies as bribes. =)

Remember JQ, the outcome of this match is decided by you.

My mother-in-law makes the best cookies. Chocolate chip and a variety of traditional Hungarian goodies. Where do I send?

Send the cookies to me but keep you mum in law

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

In my pants

I dont think Asurans have any parts down there. I believe we clone our babies (Ever seen a pregnant asuaran?)

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

In my pants

I dont think Asurans have any parts down there. I believe we clone our babies (Ever seen a pregnant asuaran?)

Asura, yes thats explains it……..well ‘you rats’ better get on now, people round here dun take to kind to yall folk, get on git

Cön-Guardian DB

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Delune.4817

Delune.4817

APS and friends enjoyed our quaggan/tonic/kite parade on all BLs! Had a JQ 40 man grp blast fire for 6 quggans XD Then later on when we had like 15+ had 2 DB join us, and encountered like 15 JQ who friendly waved, cheered, and poped kites. We don’t usual to RPing stuff like that, but it was lots of fun!

Commander All The Delune, Fort Aspenwood
Guild Leader of [TK]
“FA, stomping bandwagons since 2012….”

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Achilles.2197

Achilles.2197

APS and friends enjoyed our quaggan/tonic/kite parade on all BLs! Had a JQ 40 man grp blast fire for 6 quggans XD Then later on when we had like 15+ had 2 DB join us, and encountered like 15 JQ who friendly waved, cheered, and poped kites. We don’t usual to RPing stuff like that, but it was lots of fun!

That was me and [SG] waving/cheering at you guys! You guys were just too darn cute to fight

Âchillæs – Jade Quarry – GvG’ing before you knew what it was

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bee.6239

Bee.6239

You’re a dirty little RPER all along, don’t lie you want to xfer to tc :P

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

In my pants

Asura, yes thats explains it……..well ‘you rats’ better get on now, people round here dun take to kind to yall folk, get on git

Rats do whatever Rats pleases.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

Awww…. miss you gummybears! Hope we get a JQ v DB v Mag next. It’ll be a LOT of fun, if this match is any indication.

Dragonbrand

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

Awww…. miss you gummybears! Hope we get a JQ v DB v Mag next. It’ll be a LOT of fun, if this match is any indication.

Im really hoping its BG vs JQ vs ____ anything else. Kindda miss being outnumbered by 213%

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

We accept cookies as bribes. =)

My mother-in-law makes the best cookies. Chocolate chip and a variety of traditional Hungarian goodies. Where do I send?

Send the cookies to me but keep you mum in law

Gladly. She’s one of those mother-in-laws you’d actually want!

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

In that case we should force an exact tie between FA and DB. After all, we’re all winners, right? No one really loses if we all have fun.

Force an exact tie and I’ll pay you real money.

~ Kovu

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nick.6972

Nick.6972

Laughing at the people in this thread who takes WvW too seriously – I mean, really people, calm down.

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: WrathOfGod.4695

WrathOfGod.4695

Mesmers, here’s an inner garrison hiding spot I have. learn it. love it.

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

As the holder of The Missionary Position in the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints, I would like to take this moment to apologize to our regular followers who so love to hear the words of our Lord and Savior, Jedsus Chris. Tonight the Sister Fisters were performing our weekly ritualistic atonement for our wins, led by High Priest Deadlyfrost, by chasing down two blasphemers, building all the things, getting crabs and jumping around like idiots for an hour and a half. When we finally rid ourselves of the crabs we realized that there was no room for us to continue our aggressive storytelling to the face so we granted ourselves a well deserved night off. To quote the book of Cue, “There is so much a man can tell you, so much he can say. You remain, my power, my pleasure, my pain.”

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

Your welcome anytime, we need some magswag cause we are bored

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart