7/26 JQ/DB/FA

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zoel.9154

Zoel.9154

FA if you pull of second just remember you are still the first loser. :P Its gotta be embarrassing seeing a few of the forum guys from FA basically lapping at JQs feet asking for the win here. I know they do not represent FA as a whole but i’d be like yo brah you make us look like lil tuna footed panda wranglers man chill out.

Anyways, always love fighting JQ and FA.

Making excuses already eh?

Good on ya!

Didn’t see a lot of blue in JQ BL this week though… maybe because I play during NA and DB spends a lot of time on their heels and only gains points on us during SEA.

Thanks for letting us win this week JQ. We really needed a win.. er, well 2nd place finish! FA rules, DB sucks, JQ is our master!

I’d also like to invite you guys to come and talk on Teamspeak and back all the claims. I understand if you don’t though. Typing in forums is a lot easier.

Regardless. Drive on FA drive on.

put our money where our mouth is and talk about it? what?

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

As the holder of The Missionary Position in the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints, I would like to take this moment to apologize to our regular followers who so love to hear the words of our Lord and Savior, Jedsus Chris. Tonight the Sister Fisters were performing our weekly ritualistic atonement for our wins, led by High Priest Deadlyfrost, by chasing down two blasphemers, building all the things, getting crabs and jumping around like idiots for an hour and a half. When we finally rid ourselves of the crabs we realized that there was no room for us to continue our aggressive storytelling to the face so we granted ourselves a well deserved night off. To quote the book of Cue, “There is so much a man can tell you, so much he can say. You remain, my power, my pleasure, my pain.”

^.^ no wall of text only a fence this time

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thustlewhumber.7416

Thustlewhumber.7416

We also sent them Derv and GODS…and that has completely worked in our favor.

You suck! :P

WvW Necro

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

We accept cookies as bribes. =)

Remember JQ, the outcome of this match is decided by you.

My mother-in-law makes the best cookies. Chocolate chip and a variety of traditional Hungarian goodies. Where do I send?

Send the cookies to me but keep you mum in law

Gladly. She’s one of those mother-in-laws you’d actually want!

Hmmm, do tell!

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

FA if you pull of second just remember you are still the first loser. :P Its gotta be embarrassing seeing a few of the forum guys from FA basically lapping at JQs feet asking for the win here. I know they do not represent FA as a whole but i’d be like yo brah you make us look like lil tuna footed panda wranglers man chill out.

Anyways, always love fighting JQ and FA.

Making excuses already eh?

Good on ya!

Didn’t see a lot of blue in JQ BL this week though… maybe because I play during NA and DB spends a lot of time on their heels and only gains points on us during SEA.

Thanks for letting us win this week JQ. We really needed a win.. er, well 2nd place finish! FA rules, DB sucks, JQ is our master!

I’d also like to invite you guys to come and talk on Teamspeak and back all the claims. I understand if you don’t though. Typing in forums is a lot easier.

Regardless. Drive on FA drive on.

put our money where our mouth is and talk about it? what?

Warsock wants to seduce you with bread and butter… perhaps toast (I think its a secret code meaning she’s(he’s?) from TC)

The last 12 hours are here! Its so close!

2nd and 3rd are separated by 4k points!

See you all again soon

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

(edited by Furiousbeard.7602)

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

As the holder of The Missionary Position in the Holy Church of Jedsus Chris of Saturday Feints, I would like to take this moment to apologize to our regular followers who so love to hear the words of our Lord and Savior, Jedsus Chris. Tonight the Sister Fisters were performing our weekly ritualistic atonement for our wins, led by High Priest Deadlyfrost, by chasing down two blasphemers, building all the things, getting crabs and jumping around like idiots for an hour and a half. When we finally rid ourselves of the crabs we realized that there was no room for us to continue our aggressive storytelling to the face so we granted ourselves a well deserved night off. To quote the book of Cue, “There is so much a man can tell you, so much he can say. You remain, my power, my pleasure, my pain.”

In the name of the Jed, The Wok, and the Deadly Frost, we pray. bows head

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

I know why you run from me…….. Who wouldn’t run from someone that looks this scary!

Attachments:

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

I know why you run from me…….. Who wouldn’t run from someone that looks this scary!

Oh my, what big horns you have

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nikola.3841

Nikola.3841

DB has overflow in LA atm

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Overshadow.5367

Overshadow.5367

Celestial Apoliosx | Astreosx
Check my youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/LockOnAL

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: XcmGT.3847

XcmGT.3847

^.^ no wall of text only a fence this time

More like the yearning of a neglected youth trying to obtain attention in all the wrong ways…

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: klow.8316

klow.8316

Anybody got a score update I’m at work and I’m curious to see if fa still has the lead over db. Thanks.

[EMP]Commander FRAME RAM (yes I ment frame)

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

Anybody got a score update I’m at work and I’m curious to see if fa still has the lead over db. Thanks.

Jade Quarry 289 812
Dragonbrand 154 485
Fort Aspenwood 158 157

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: AsianNinja.6028

AsianNinja.6028

JQ: 289818 +490

DB: 154491 +105

FA: 158161 +100

^(o.O)^

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: AsianNinja.6028

AsianNinja.6028

Jade Quarry 289 812
Dragonbrand 154 485
Fort Aspenwood 158 157

NOOOO!!! YOU POST TO FAST!!!

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: ShadowRain X.8159

ShadowRain X.8159

A picture is worth a thousand words

Attachments:

(edited by ShadowRain X.8159)

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nick.6972

Nick.6972

You won’t allow us FA take our overlook back, but when DB Zerg train comes by and tries to capture it, you basically hand it to them.
DB and JQ have teamed up!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111

Nah, just joking.

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

You won’t allow us FA take our overlook back, but when DB Zerg train comes by and tries to capture it, you basically hand it to them.

Nah, just joking.

DB, JQ, and FA have team up to fight the forces of evil<.<……Charr(with the annoying asura posters pushing their luck as well) Yeah imma Charr hater, and always gon be a hater

Cön-Guardian DB

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Halcyon.3140

Halcyon.3140

Nah, just joking.

DB, JQ, and FA have team up to fight the forces of evil<.<……Charr(with the annoying asura posters pushing their luck as well) Yeah imma Charr hater, and always gon be a hater

im with him

Eselewen – Human Elementalist
Dragonbrand
Always Losing Sleep [ALS]

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

klow.8316

Cmon FA I’m rooting for you and thanks for the update

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: PoweredByRice.3517

PoweredByRice.3517

Current score for those at work
Jade Quarry 292446 + 365
Dragonbrand 155863 + 250
Fort Aspenwood 158762 + 80

So close!!! FA only leading by 3K and DB gaining momentum! FA where are your people? Ticking at only 80! Come on guys fight! Im rooting for you guys!! GO FA!!!!

Jay Que

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nick.6972

Nick.6972

I don’t know, I’m in a supposedly WvW guild. I check the Guild Panel – everyone’s at PvE.
New update?

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Classic DB during the day. Their unemployed population is staggering.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

Coverage Wars 2013 – more exciting news updates to come!

Jokes aside, thanks very much for the score update. You can do it FA. Go go go!

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

PoweredByRice.3517

Current score. Will try to update every hour till I need to go home from work. This is exciting! DB & FA duking it out for the 2nd place!! Seems like FA finally rallied up its people to fight and DB giving FA a run for their money. Go FA, GO DB!

Jade Quarry 293786 + 290
Dragonbrand 156708 + 195
Fort Aspenwood 159464 + 210

Jay Que

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

klow.8316

So intense FA needs to keep up that 200+ tick. GO FA YOU GOT THIS!!!

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

No worries DB can’t catch up now unless the enemy servers log off lol.

YO BIG SHOUT TO [GODS] ON DB, YOU GUYS MADE A HUGE DIFFERENCE!!!

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

(edited by etrigan.4213)

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

3,210 is the difference right now with 5 hours to go. Its a photo finish folks!!!

Will DB retake the lead!?

Will FA be using Sonar Beards© to stay one step ahead of their enemies!?

Will JQ continue to sip on their fruity beverage of choice while the kids scrap it out on the front lawn!?

One thing is for sure… wvw is serious business!

(edited by Furiousbeard.7602)

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sista.1925

Sista.1925

Well considering JQ seems to like our EB Keep more then DB’s (which I yet to see them take) it’s going to be close.

Baby Sista
Listening to Prince.
IOJ>KAIN>FA….few stops in between and after.

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

PoweredByRice.3517

Score Update!! Goodluck to both to DB & FA! Its going to be a close one!

Jade Quarry 297674 +355
Dragonbrand 159209 +150
Fort Aspenwood 162341 +195

Jay Que

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: CAA.9653

CAA.9653

I would just like to say that regardless of who ever gets second, FA or DB, this was a great match up. We kept it classy on the forums for the most part, which is always good. FA does not have the coverage to compete with the bigger servers, but it was great to have JQ keeping DB in check during our coverage gaps, allowing us to stay competitive. And of course, I would like to give a shout-out to our server mates that take care of our BLs when North Americans sleep. You guys are awesome. I’ll just leave this here:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/Neon-Genesis-Fort-Aspenwood/first#post2447554

And to those who recently departed FA and ended up in DB, we will be hunting and trolling you forever and always.

Finally, I would like to thank the DB who gave me a precursor yesterday in FA Hills. Thanks.

Guardian – Cameid, but my friends call me Cam

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azylynne.9487

Azylynne.9487

Hey, just wanted to say, this was a fun week for our guild running havoc squad(s). DB and FA, you guys were awesome in that we met up with way more 5 man-ish groups, and people willing to duel and fight outside of zergballs. That was a lot of fun for us… a definitely welcome change of pace. To both servers, we salute you!

Nordvegr
Jade Quarry

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

Score update. I look pretty kitten here

Attachments:

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

DB, where’s your NA!?

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: neonreaper.4805

neonreaper.4805

Good job FA on the crazy garri defense today – 6+ hours, dozens of golems, a handful of outmanned buffs, good commanding and great effort by the militia.

[BE] Pumpkin / Rhinox3 / Reyn Time / Pale
Fort Aspenwood

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

DB, where’s your NA!?

Whats NA?

Cön-Guardian DB

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

DB, where’s your NA!?

Whats NA?

Not Around obviously…

SEA you later

We’ll probably see you for another week XD

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

DB, where’s your NA!?

Whats NA?

Not Around obviously…

SEA you later

You wont see me at all this week…….(but ill see you)

Cön-Guardian DB

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

Great match this week peeps!

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

DB, where’s your NA!?

Whats NA?

Not Around obviously…

SEA you later

Vacation?

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

DB, where’s your NA!?

Whats NA?

Not Around obviously…

SEA you later

Vacation?

If thats the case i been on vaction for 2 months

Cön-Guardian DB

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: yesfourme.8906

yesfourme.8906

What I learn for my 3rd week of WvW:

- Enemies like to join you just to insult you
- I can beat “pro player” even if I just started 2-3 week of pvp/wvw.
- DB has almost no point, because JQ and FA work more together just to make sure JQ is #1, FA is #2, and DB loses a lot. From spying to making sure DB is barely outnumbered, DB will definitely end up 3rd. I expect this to be a huge trend, where servers will ally against whoever they don’t like, making WvW absolutely kittened. I expect a lot of players to quit or change server non stop in a very close future. GW2 community will die even faster except if Arenet finally decide to improve the balance between servers.
- DB did pretty well considering they were attacked by 2 servers non stop.
- I hope JQ and FA get destroyed. I would gladly spy for whoever is their opponents.
- Can’t wait for the next hour

(edited by yesfourme.8906)

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Halcyon.3140

Halcyon.3140

- DB has almost no point, because JQ and FA work more together just to make sure JQ is #1, FA is #2, and DB loses a lot. I expect this to be a huge trend, where everyone will team up against whoever they don’t like, making WvW absolutely kittened. I expect a lot of players to quit or change server non stop. GW2 community will die even faster.
- I hope JQ and FA get destroyed. I would gladly spy for whoever is their opponents.

wow, someone got cereal

Eselewen – Human Elementalist
Dragonbrand
Always Losing Sleep [ALS]

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: neonreaper.4805

neonreaper.4805

- DB has almost no point, because JQ and FA work more together just to make sure JQ is #1, FA is #2, and DB loses a lot. From spying to making sure DB is barely outnumbered, DB will definitely end up 3rd. I expect this to be a huge trend, where servers will ally against whoever they don’t like, making WvW absolutely kittened. I expect a lot of players to quit or change server non stop in a very close future. GW2 community will die even faster except if Arenet finally decide to improve the balance between servers.

XD

xfd

[BE] Pumpkin / Rhinox3 / Reyn Time / Pale
Fort Aspenwood

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

LOL!

I bet you can’t wait for your next diaper change either.

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

More like JQ just cancels out DB’s nightcapping squad so they don’t have a dominant timezone to carry the server unlike JQ’s SEA and Euro and FA’s late night crew

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

(edited by Ruru.1302)

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

Did people really think we teamed up with JQ? Did they not see all the red on their BL this week?

FA TEAMS UP WITH NO ONE.

IF WE HEAR ABOUT ANY OF THAT CRAP, WE SQUAkitten.

RED IS DEAD.

edit: btw this filter is incredibly dumb. i mean really. I cannot put the word “squash” or the word “it” next to each other?

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: yesfourme.8906

yesfourme.8906

Did people really think we teamed up with JQ? Did they not see all the red on their BL this week?

FA TEAMS UP WITH NO ONE.

IF WE HEAR ABOUT ANY OF THAT CRAP, WE SQUAkitten.

RED IS DEAD.

edit: btw this filter is incredibly dumb. i mean really. I cannot put the word “squash” or the word “it” next to each other?

Nice try but we all know it is a lie.

And while I root for my server to win, there is not really such a thing as a rivalry as people can transfer at any time. And no, I am not crying. I beat tons of “pro players” and had several enemies of FA/JQ trying to join me just to insult me, proving that I am better than them. I am very proud of the result this week, even more than last week when we faced the top 2 servers.

(edited by yesfourme.8906)

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

FA began a coordinated rally and push by major guilds Tuesday during NA timezone that continued to gain momentum for the rest of the match. DB didn’t.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

7/26 JQ/DB/FA

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

In closing people sound hurt that FA came in second……hands tissue yeah im trolling my own server>.>

Cön-Guardian DB