7/26 RoF-Arb-DZ

7/26 RoF-Arb-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

Well its wierd not to find topic about new matchup. Specially for RoF. Because we really welcome this week fights.
Too bad, ouir players are slowly awakening from last WvW matchup. I think at wednesday, RoF will be at full strength?

7/26 RoF-Arb-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Iavra.8510

Iavra.8510

Kind of a refreshing start after getting steamrolled day after day by Gandara and Millers ^^ Seeing forward to fight TaG again this week.

7/26 RoF-Arb-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kodel.4871

Kodel.4871

At this point we are losing to Dzag and AS harder than we did to Gandara and Drakkar Lake. I hope RoF wakes up quicker because this is making us look bad

Ceda Bloodeye – Ranger
Trullsengar – Elementalist
Arapay – Mesmer, Guild Leader RCG / Ring of Fire

7/26 RoF-Arb-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

This wont be a busy thread this week. The French are just as hopeless as the Brits when it comes to learning a 2nd language. Besides that both the French and Germans have their own language forums.

I might have to go do a little spying!

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

7/26 RoF-Arb-DZ

in Match-ups

Hule.8794

Some nice fights today guys. Thanks for them. We really needed opponents with less numbers than blob.
And I think RoF is awakening again. At least what I saw on our bl right now.

7/26 RoF-Arb-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: ShadowMaster.5708

ShadowMaster.5708

I think most RoF people (some of them atleast) are on holiday or something. It is summer still

7/26 RoF-Arb-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: agnofinitra.6791

agnofinitra.6791

blob vs blob vs RoF.

Member of Pain Intended [PI] on Ring of Fire

7/26 RoF-Arb-DZ

in Match-ups

ShadowMaster.5708

blob vs blob vs RoF.

Was thinking the same thing earlier, at RoF bay

7/26 RoF-Arb-DZ

in Match-ups

Iavra.8510

Don’t worry, RoF does a lot of blobbing, too

7/26 RoF-Arb-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wenissa.2967

Wenissa.2967

DZ Lolblob.

Ogrewatch->Anza->Speldan->Mendons->Velolka, fail -> pangloss -> ogres. Rinse repeat x 3. Get wiped on the 3rd pangloss and run to take AS corner instead.

Come back 30 mins later: Ogrewatch->Anza->Mendons. Rinse repeat x 7 . 3 Trebs on keep, dead trebs in under 3mins, back to ogrewatch anza mendons with 60 people.

So many players against a poor defenceless wood gate. So much so that when we used a supply trap after pangloss so you had no sups you just autoattacked the gate down under ac fire.

Nice blobwork.

Just one question: Did you actually kill anyone during all that time or just npcs?

7/26 RoF-Arb-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skyeyes.4935

Skyeyes.4935

Dzags did a lovely job of running in circles on EB today. I think it goes like this: “To Mendons! Oh, no, they have a person/siege. Well then, to Anza! RawR! Oh wait, there’s ppl in that one too. Well, to Ogres! Yay, just a door! 40 of us can deal with that! Now, to Veloka. Oh crap, there are those people again. To Mendons!!!”

(all that, but in German of course.)

Really folks, we Roffians LOVE some satisfying open warfare. Fight us, don’t shrug and blob off in another direction.

7/26 RoF-Arb-DZ

in Match-ups

Iavra.8510

RoF running away from ~ 10v7 odds (in their favor) isn’t much better…

Note that it wasn’t TaG. I like those guys :>

7/26 RoF-Arb-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: JorneMormel.9850

JorneMormel.9850

RoF running away from ~ 10v7 odds (in their favor) isn’t much better…

I had so much fun last night to fight 10-12 Dzagonur players last night at Anzalias, I was on a suicide streak; so what happened was I rushed in solo and all Dzagonur players stacked on me. I died after tanking/baiting you guys for a fair bit, after which all the other 6 players from RoF had to do was spam their AoE’s in one spot. You guys really drop like flies!

I wish there were more small scale skirmages going on though, the biggest guild group I have had together this week was one full party. It becomes really dull to just PvD or pick off stragglers on the walls. And if we are not fighting over a structure, we are probably fleeing from an incoming zerg.

You guys should feel honored, I named my pet after you! (Dzergonur Arborblob)

Mysterious Old Geek
Co-founder of Flying Pink Unicorns [PWNY], Ring of Fire

7/26 RoF-Arb-DZ

in Match-ups

Iavra.8510

@SDA from Arborstone: You got a speedhacking mesmer. I reported him, but i think you should know about it. Couldn’t take a screenshot, though :/

7/26 RoF-Arb-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yes I Cap.5389

Yes I Cap.5389

Nice Double teaming AS and DZ

Attachments:

Cap Plox
Ring Of Fire :D Jonny Cash Guides us!

7/26 RoF-Arb-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Dzagoblob sent an entire blob to deal with 4 people trying to take Cragtop tonight.

This is what RoF has to deal with lately and people have simply stopped playing WvW, or they’ve left the server.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

7/26 RoF-Arb-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yes I Cap.5389

Yes I Cap.5389

Typical Dzagonur outnumbering us 3 to 1 and scared to get out of Stonemist for an open field fight haha :P

Attachments:

Cap Plox
Ring Of Fire :D Jonny Cash Guides us!

7/26 RoF-Arb-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: agnofinitra.6791

agnofinitra.6791

Commander wanted an open fight with that yummy dzagonur blob on EB just now. (to farm some support tokens ofcourse) they outnumbered us but decided to stay in their silly castle like scared little teenage girls.

slow clap
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxels9BoVU1qff8too1_r1_400.gif

Member of Pain Intended [PI] on Ring of Fire

7/26 RoF-Arb-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: doc phil.8015

doc phil.8015

I can understand the blobs must annoy you and the karma trains. They annoy me as well but for a different reason. Last week against Millers and Gandara we we’re outmanned on every map until 8pm everyday and the only time some people had to wait to get on a map was on reset night. Now everytime I want to join EB I have to stand in line for 20 min to an hour. Every dc makes you almost want to cry.
It is also hard to find scouts because everyone just wants to take a ride on the karma train. I mean of course I like to run in a zerg and destroy/kill stuff but sometimes scouting or helping the dollys is neccessary.
So well I hope you can still have some fun in the game and see you on the battlefield.

Dzagonur Warrior
Dochil [GDA]

7/26 RoF-Arb-DZ

in Match-ups

Wenissa.2967

See I can’t understand the karma/wxp train mentality.

I mean what is the point, you take structures through pvd, you only fight npc’s, you gain ranks and masteries which you never use and if it’s loot your after dragons are far more loot friendly.

Just circling 3 wood towers pvd kill npc move on… rinse repeat. Half the time no rams go up cos its just faster to auto attack gates down with so many people.

It must be so dull, takes no skill (except 1 person saying go here and getting the blob together in the first palce) and it certainly isnt pvp.

In other words get out the keep and engage the enemy players, or try to take seomthign t3 thats worth actually fighting to destroy. In a nutshell have much more fun and don’t worry about dying so much.

7/26 RoF-Arb-DZ

in Match-ups

Wenissa.2967

Dzagoblob sent an entire blob to deal with 4 people trying to take Cragtop tonight.

This is what RoF has to deal with lately and people have simply stopped playing WvW, or they’ve left the server.

Yeh seems like they’ve been picking up on the high tiers strategies, of bore every opponent to death or lag them out so they all quit. Can’t remember the last time I saw a 5 man roaming group or even numbered fight.

Kudos to the arborstone 10 man group I saw attempting a keep. Don’t think they got it but it was a breath of fresh air at least to see someone from another server try a non-blob solution.

Edit: P.s. Is it sad that I’m looking forward to vabbi and fow again cos at least there I get to engage in some pvp that isn’t either blob-wars or treb-wars.

(edited by Wenissa.2967)

7/26 RoF-Arb-DZ

in Match-ups

Iavra.8510

It’s miller all over again. RoF building ballistas and arrow carts with 2 defenders to protect their camp against 1 person…

7/26 RoF-Arb-DZ

in Match-ups

Hule.8794

Against 1 person? Nope. We are building it against The Blob.
Like yesterday. When DZ had 2 big groups on our bl. Took almost everything exept Garison.

7/26 RoF-Arb-DZ

in Match-ups

Iavra.8510

I’m pretty sure i was alone ~1 hour ago ^^

But arbor players are even better. I just took southeast camp on their borderlands. Inside was an engineer with 1 ballista and 2 ac’s. By LoS’ing him i managed to kill all the guards, bursted him down and took the camp.

Now he stands in hills firing a trebuchet on said camp…

7/26 RoF-Arb-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnknownFreak.2805

UnknownFreak.2805

For once I was happy to command in our BL retaking our hills from the French, also a lot of them was new to WvW and they did listen to what I said. Everything went smooth, even tho it was no enemies in the keep. After flipping, we move on towards bluelake, which is sieged up. After some raging ppl start get that they are not supposed to stand in AC fire xD, Nor they did not listen to my command of stacking up. I told them what they did wrong, and we moved on defending briar from Dzag. Most of them was pushed away by our other commander. And we go to camp and repair the gate, move around retaking camps, and defending a little. Siegerazor at Briar… Cmon. I’m pretty sure ppl will die alot here. But there was a surprise. They nicely stacked on me when I told them to. And followed me as I wanted.

Things may change in RoF. Just not sure when it will take a turn.

How to crashreport…
Someone say game crash must be related to OOM
when you read the log it’s not related to that whatsoever…

7/26 RoF-Arb-DZ

in Match-ups

ShadowMaster.5708

Amazing fight for RoF keep right now! RoF vs dzagoblob (no offense, just like the name)

Was a good time

7/26 RoF-Arb-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ebiwan.1987

Ebiwan.1987

Well guys, you are complaining about the Dzagonur Karma train? Please remember, it needs 2 to get a train running….. the train itself and those, who take back all the shiny empty keeps 5 minutes later and leave them without defence again!

So if you want to stop the trin, there are two easy options:

1. ignore them for an hour …. if everything is taken nd no free karma to get, they get bored and leave.
2. Even better and more satisfying, take back only what you can and want to defend. Leave a group hidden in the keep with half a dozen ACs and when the train comes back, get the rest of your people in and collect free bags. Takes 2-3 times and they will move away…

So if you don´t want the Karma train, it´s on you to stop it.

You really want open field fights? Believe it or not, a lot of Dzagonur Commanders and people would prefer that also….. But, at least what I saw personally up to now, in 7 of ten situations, as soon as we get spotted, every RoF is turning into another direction and running away like having stacked 25 stacks of rabbit…. Result: Half of you gets killed and the other half gets frustrated….

And honestly, there is no need to run away from the Dzagonur public zerg! 1/3 of us is lvl 10-40 upgraded twinks, free bags by default. 1/3 is not in teamspeak, doing in a battle whatever they want but nothing good for the fight. And honestly, what you call 60+ in reality is 30-40, don´t count all the ranger pets, necro pets as additional players! So with a good organized group of 25, all lvl 80, well equipped and doing what the commander tells, you could easily stand against our public zerg and even win the fight.

And finally, have an eye on your back! i still have to grin, thinking back on yesterday on your homelands… we were there with about 15, you started to get back your hills from the french, we ran to the hills, went in and reached the inner circle when you all were at the entrance of lordroom buffing. We stood on the middle of the bridge, no one saw us… you rushed into the lordroom, we followed to the entrance and killed all of you one after the other without any trouble and took the hills. Sorry that we had to lough, but you were really selling below price.

See you on the EG, hoping for some good fights on open field!

Ebiwan, Dzagonur

7/26 RoF-Arb-DZ

in Match-ups

doc phil.8015

You can be proud RoF about your exploit in durios just a few minutes ago. No walls or door open and still suddenly 3 or 4 people are inside. Then a mesmer ports the rest of you guys in. I made a lot of screenshots with your names on them and reported it. Let Anet decide if there was a mesmer in there before or not. It didn’t look like that to me since you also had 2 rams at the door working. If it wasn’t an exploit I apologize but still they should look into stuff like that

Dzagonur Warrior
Dochil [GDA]

7/26 RoF-Arb-DZ

in Match-ups

UnknownFreak.2805

Special thanks to the AR-sylvari Recruit that laughs at my corpse when killing me with their entire zerg.

Not sure what I should say.

How to crashreport…

7/26 RoF-Arb-DZ

in Match-ups

UnknownFreak.2805

I must say, a Very nice 3v9 fight at The spiritholme, well started as a 3v5 or something, but Still, Kudos for taking so long killing us

How to crashreport…

7/26 RoF-Arb-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: smiley.1438

smiley.1438

You can be proud RoF about your exploit in durios just a few minutes ago. No walls or door open and still suddenly 3 or 4 people are inside. Then a mesmer ports the rest of you guys in. I made a lot of screenshots with your names on them and reported it. Let Anet decide if there was a mesmer in there before or not. It didn’t look like that to me since you also had 2 rams at the door working. If it wasn’t an exploit I apologize but still they should look into stuff like that

Speaking of hacks, you Dzagonur guys should be quiet. We both know there are a lot of hiding places and we both also know that noone bothers to check for mesmers when running a karma train.

7/26 RoF-Arb-DZ

in Match-ups

doc phil.8015

Hey I don’t use any hacks or exploits so why should I be quiet? I don’t like it if either side does it and yeah it could well be that a mesmer hid there but it still seemed quite strange that you continued ramming the door then suddenly a couple of people are in there they kill me and then the mesmer starts porting people in. As I said if they were in there before (which makes no sense) or if the mesmer first got his friends in and then the rest ( I guess the cooldown would’ve still been up though) I apologize. But if it was an exploit just tell people to stop it. If I see a Dzag guy doing stuff like that I tell him to stop as well,if he doesn’t he gets reported.
I don’t want to rage or anything (well I admit I was kitten ed right after it) but the whole exploit stuff takes some fun out of the game and Anet should find ways against it.

Dzagonur Warrior
Dochil [GDA]

7/26 RoF-Arb-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: pejot.4806

pejot.4806

Thank you Dz and Arborstone for fights this evening. Too bad that I can’t point any guild running on their ow, except BNF, but it was fun busting your zergs anyway o/
Cya on the battlefield

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

7/26 RoF-Arb-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zumy.6318

Zumy.6318

I must say, a Very nice 3v9 fight at The spiritholme, well started as a 3v5 or something, but Still, Kudos for taking so long killing us

And that is why people laugh at your corpse.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

7/26 RoF-Arb-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jathres.7236

Jathres.7236

A bit boring thread so far. Only so normal you blob! No YOU blob! accusation.
And ofcourse the you hide in your Towers and camps! No YOU do that!

People jumping/laughing on a corpse after steamrolling with 50 over 2 i could never understand but just take it as praise After all it seems you annoyed them before so much that now they are happy you are finally dead hehe

Every Server blobs/zergs and to be honest complaining about zerging on Eternal??? If you don’t want zergs don’t enter Eternal in my Opinion :p

Dzagonur has a quite big community for small scale. Just go to our enemy Borderlands and you will find enough BNF, ORB, DSM, AMOK, FEAR etc etc. Not many roamers on Eternal and on our homelands it is also a bit rare.

I had a bit of fun at RoF BL bay yesterday afternoon fighting at the Supply Camp for quite a while with our Group and 2 AMOK against the Respawn from the Keep ^^

Edit: Also a /wave&/cheer at the TAG Dolyak, i just saw you now while watching the footage from the fight ^^

Jathres BNF
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jathres
Piken Square

(edited by Jathres.7236)

7/26 RoF-Arb-DZ

in Match-ups

UnknownFreak.2805

And that is why people laugh at your corpse.

It was not laughing at my corpse at the 3 RoF vs 9 Ar fight, that laughing was earlier when your 25 man zerg or something rushed to defend bay against our zerg attacking south gate. I was near the garrison sentry. Going to flip northen bay camp to stop supply flow.

Edit. Did I forgot to mention I’m a RoF…?

Also we knew the 3v9 fight was impossible, but we killed like 4 of you. So stop laughing and do /bow instead, more respect for a good fight. /cheer also works.

/emote “was a good fight” do that next time.

How to crashreport…

(edited by UnknownFreak.2805)

7/26 RoF-Arb-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zumy.6318

Zumy.6318

I meant that attitude about “haha you nine take forever to kill me”.
I am not even in your matchup though. I just try to keep updated about what my beloved friend Nubu is dealing with.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

7/26 RoF-Arb-DZ

in Match-ups

UnknownFreak.2805

I never said haha. just said it took long time.
I also said it was a good camp fight.

How to crashreport…

(edited by UnknownFreak.2805)

7/26 RoF-Arb-DZ

in Match-ups

Jathres.7236

You realize your enemy can’t read /emote text ?

They just see Enemy Invader gestures.

I normaly go for /salute when it was a good fight :p

Jathres BNF
Piken Square

7/26 RoF-Arb-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: nissart.6195

nissart.6195

Thanks fair Dzagos who didn’t follow the mesmer who wanted to port you in valley while it was not open (last evening around 0:30, french hour).

[RCT] Officer – Arborstone

(edited by nissart.6195)

7/26 RoF-Arb-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nubu.6148

Nubu.6148

/bow or / salute is my way to show some respect for my opponents and good fights.

Hey Zumy , everything fine ?

Nubú -Engie -Asura-
BNF-Bitte nicht füttern-
Smallscale <3 !

7/26 RoF-Arb-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bratwa.6582

Bratwa.6582

Behold if you don`t pay attention we will quaggan rush you!

[TaG][PunK][II]guildless

7/26 RoF-Arb-DZ

in Match-ups

pejot.4806

Thanks for fights again
[RCT] – thumbs up for running alone, keep it up
[Tz] – I am going to honor you by giving you top spot on my list of the most boring guilds ;]

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

7/26 RoF-Arb-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pavel.8531

Pavel.8531

I have to appologise to Dzago – me stumbling on your golem party in SM was unintentional, while I was testing the limits of a bug/glitch. I didn’t warn Overlook for the incoming golems though, I screened everything from the moment of my entry, to the moment “golems at keep” was called, if you don’t believe me. I tried to party the commander there to say “sorry and don’t worry, won’t tell” but he wouldn’t party me.

7/26 RoF-Arb-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: nissart.6195

nissart.6195

Thanks for fights again
[RCT] – thumbs up for running alone, keep it up
[Tz] – I am going to honor you by giving you top spot on my list of the most boring guilds ;]

That was fun for us, I hope for you too. Unfortunately, there is a lack of commanders on Arborstone, so we often have to lead on a map instead of running alone.

edit: haha it put “kitten” instead of “AS, [] so”

[RCT] Officer – Arborstone

(edited by nissart.6195)

7/26 RoF-Arb-DZ

in Match-ups

pejot.4806

That was fun for us, I hope for you too. Unfortunately, there is a lack of commanders on kitten we often have to lead on a map instead of running alone.

I know that problem too well, yesterday in EB we had no commander most of the time, so quite a few people were trying to follow us, even tho we were running without blue pin :/

Anya of the Mists
[TaG] guild/raid leader
Gunnar’s Hold

7/26 RoF-Arb-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skyeyes.4935

Skyeyes.4935

Never underestimate the power of the Blue Dorito! Yesterday in EB people were running aroudn like headless chickens, and all the chat was basically a whinge-fest about who is or isn’t in Teamspeak, whilst our keep wall was being merrily trebbed to death from SM. Suggestions for counter-offensive came and went, all ignored.

Suddenly PING there is a blue dorito! The map population flocked to it, and within 15 mins we had all our local towers and camps back, some pretty loot bags and the enemy ran off to attack an easier target. (Poor Arborstone, you got our Dzago rebound I’m afraid).

But yeah, if you log on and you own a commander tag and there is NO commander on at all, do the server a huge service and pop it up. I know it can be a bugger trying to command a disorganised mess of people, but BELIEVE in the power of the Pin.

If you Dorito, they will come…

7/26 RoF-Arb-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: L Step.8659

L Step.8659

Come on Arb, this is annoying. We had 3 and you had 3, you run back to bay and use cannons and vets. Then we go to camp to get out of your lame cannon usage, then you bring like 10. Whatever, we had npcs so kind of fair. Then when we get back there you got ~15 or 20. Okay fine. Then we get 10 to start grazer you bring 20 more then hide ina tower with cannons and acs to fight us!? Siegegrazer is not equivalent to 30 people you know.

There’s a reason no one like to fight you, quit hiding behind siege, Even when you have numbers you do. Especially Tz.

ReRolled [Re] GvG Hero/Wannabe

Best NA rallybot on EU

7/26 RoF-Arb-DZ

in Match-ups

Jathres.7236

Some fights from this weeks. Haven’t had much time to play but it seems we have an quite unusual amount of players right now, probably the summer holidays.

Jathres BNF
Piken Square

7/26 RoF-Arb-DZ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Anonymus.6287

Anonymus.6287

[AMOK]
Some fights of the current and past Matchups!!!
Sadly there are no good fights this Week. Only saw random zergs or big guild groups.

[AMOK] Dzagonur
Eyraon | Mesmer
http://www.youtube.com/user/Eyraon

(edited by Anonymus.6287)