7/5 AR/GoM/FC

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

Looks like some people are trying to out troll PAXA…

Give up now, your quest is impossible. PAXA invented the “Only the game mechanics we like count” forum tactic. You cannot beat them at their own game. All you are doing is making my nostalgic.

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avalanche.5321

Avalanche.5321

Please tell me how siege isn’t a handicap?

If the game is entirely playable without using a piece of it, which it is. ( If every server used none, the game would still be played just fine, it’s not like you wouldn’t be able to get through a door without it. )

Thus, using it is a handicap. It’s a pretty straight forward definition.

Why are all you GoM mad? You defended the castle, and you’re still raging and Q.Qing about it on the forums. I’ve never seen a winning server cry so much. If you really believed that you had skill, and tactics, you wouldn’t need to try, and defend it at every turn with make shift GIFs.

Settle down. It’s a beautiful day out.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pocachubbz.1928

Pocachubbz.1928

I really hope you’re from GoM, because you win the GIF of the day award in my book.

LOL he is sadly… His fat kitten made a 2nd thief for human under boobs

LOL! As stated above, I am from GoM – Feels Proud -. And SSsssshh Sephiroth, you know you like that underboob.

I only party with you so I can stalk you and ZOOOOOOOOM hard enough for my desk to rise =P

wow.. thats OP. Glad it helps ey.

[RUN] Thief.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Averaelas.1876

Averaelas.1876

Please tell me how siege isn’t a handicap?

If the game is entirely playable without using a piece of it, which it is. ( If every server used none, the game would still be played just fine, it’s not like you wouldn’t be able to get through a door without it. )

Thus, using it is a handicap. It’s a pretty straight forward definition.

Why are all you GoM mad? You defended the castle, and you’re still raging and Q.Qing about it on the forums. I’ve never seen a winning server cry so much. If you really believed that you had skill, and tactics, you wouldn’t need to try, and defend it at every turn with make shift GIFs.

Settle down. It’s a beautiful day out.

GoM is not mad, we’re just in a rut of total GoMination that we can’t get out. We’re all fat lazy Gommie Bear who keep rolling over onto FC. We’re inGoMnible. All things are possible through GoM. et cetera.

Also Leagoue is playable without having a blood thirster on Miss Fortune… I still buy one before I buy anything else. I think getting your taint in a tizzy over a game mechanic being used is a bit whiny on your part. How about instead of decrying our ‘lack of tactics’ you should figure our some tactics of your own to counter siege. Like. “Oh look they have ACs on the walls. What so ever am I going to do to get rid of them? Allow me to stand within range and ponder this impregnable question!” And do so. Stand there. Please. Smile for me. Skeet skeet AC.

Commander Laethwyn of RUN Human D/D Ele
Czano Asura Mesmer
#TeamLaensií

(edited by Averaelas.1876)

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zumi.6384

Zumi.6384

hand·i·cap [han-dee-kap] noun, verb, hand·i·capped, hand·i·cap·ping.
noun
1. A race or other contest in which certain disadvantages or advantages of weight, distance, time, etc., are placed upon competitors to equalize their chances of winning.
2. The disadvantage or advantage itself.
3. Any disadvantage that makes success more difficult: The main handicap of our business is lack of capital.
4. A physical or mental disability making participation in certain of the usual activities of daily living more difficult.

versus.

tac·tics [tak-tiks]
noun
1. ( usually used with a singular verb ) The art or science of disposing military or naval forces for battle and maneuvering them in battle.
2. ( used with a plural verb ) The maneuvers themselves.
3. ( used with a singular verb ) Any mode of procedure for gaining advantage or success.

I wouldn’t have bothered wasting any more time on this, but I couldn’t resist one more.

Willowbreeze: Sylvari Mesmer
Tarnished Coast [Crit]

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

Did RISE just have a GvG after I said no one’s interested in GvG?

Sccacaaaaarreeecroooowwwwwwww!!

The RISE / RH love affair is over?!?!?!?!

There’s no love affair between RH and RISE. We try not to associate with PvE guilds because they are very strange and silly people.

Attachments:

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Avalanche.5321

Thank you for defining Handicap for me…

“2. The disadvantage or advantage itself”

Siege = Advantage = Handicap.

Please, please, before you post, try to figure out what exactly it is you are trying to say, or prove, it’ll save you this kind of embarrassment.

I love how GoM is trying to antagonize me, and calling me a troll for pointing out their exact words. THEY said they are disorganized, THEY said they are unavailable to play a ground troop game, THEY said they need AC, and supply to be successful. I am just reiterating this.

Why so mad?

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Averaelas.1876

Please, please, before you post, try to figure out what exactly it is you are trying to say, or prove, it’ll save you this kind of embarrassment.

I love how GoM is trying to antagonize me, and calling me a troll for pointing out their exact words. THEY said they are disorganized, THEY said they are unavailable to play a ground troop game, THEY said they need AC, and supply to be successful. I am just reiterating this.

Why so mad?

Everybody needs ACs. FC just uses them wrong. Case in point: Good AC placement can cause something like this.

Attachments:

Czano Asura Mesmer
#TeamLaensií

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

Why so mad?

By not using siege, you are handicapping yourself. In this sense, there is a handicap.

However, objectively within the game, there is no handicap. The only handicap is the one you invented for yourself.

In this sense, you are just like PAXA, you should really look them up in the forum history (Here is a great example: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/3-15-NSP-GoM-HoD). You have created a new set of rules for yourself, and then held everyone else to that standard. You are indeed more skilled at following your self-made rules. But why should others follow the rules you invented?

Whenever someone defeated PAXA, they would immediately defend themselves. They would argue that they only lost because the other side did not follow the rules. According to PAXA, our victories did not “count” because they were “invalid.” But they were only invalid by PAXA’s own personal definition.

Feel free to keep handicaping yourself, but don’t expect us to follow your rules.

(Edit: -facepalm- Here I am participating in a forum war… You really did make me nostalgic.)

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

(edited by titanlectro.5029)

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drastic.8920

Drastic.8920

Guys, let’s just drop this siege/non-siege debate. Seriously, it’s getting old. Siege is needed and should be used. Stacking and coordination is needed and should be used. It’s all depends on the situation. Neither is the begin and end all. They both should work hand in hand. Let’s just leave it that.

FC: Remnant Militant [SNKY]

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

(Edit: -facepalm- Here I am participating in a forum war… You really did make me nostalgic.)

Are we a rude server now? =(

Gate of Madness

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

I’m just going to start trebbing everyone.

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Pocachubbz.1928

Guys, let’s just drop this siege/non-siege debate. Seriously, it’s getting old. Siege is needed and should be used. Stacking and coordination is needed and should be used. It’s all depends on the situation. Neither is the begin and end all. They both should work hand in hand. Let’s just leave it that.

Glad to see someone from FC with common sense. I knew you were all better than that other guy, I can’t remember his name. Its of no importance anyways. anyways +1 to your post.

[RUN] Thief.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Averaelas.1876

Also APPARENTLY I’m being deliberately rude and inflammatory. This is mostly true. So I’ll dial it back a notch and be instead bluntly honest:

GoM has some issues, and no body on GoM will lie, cheat, or otherwise try to sugar coat it and say we do not. We have some organizational things that need to be worked out, but its not an indictment on GoM players. For the most part 70% of our players know when a commander says jump they should ask how high and/or just flipping jump. The rest like to troll the commanders. We might over use some siege. ie The gatelista, gatebuchet, and gateling gun. But, for the most part, we keep our towers well sieged and defended.

FC: We’ve played you guys for too many weeks. Many of us are bored with the play and trolling you is literally the only outlet we have now. Like honestly, our fights and battles are boring. Your rush on Sm was super exciting or us and I actually got to giggle and yell in TS things that weren’t “not this again”.

That being said here’s stuff I have HONESTLY noticed and ARE NOT MEANT TO DERIDE, INFLAME, OR OTHER WISE ANNOY:

1) FC are too quick to disperse in a zerg. If we tower dive off the top into the middle of a zerg, 3 GoM vs 20 FC, most of you guys scatter to the four winds.
2) FC rarely sieges up its towers.
3) Rarely aren’t rams placed fast enough to get damage done before GoM can counter siege.
4)SF’s mistakes are being repeated
5) Neither FC nor GoM can fight a fair 1v1 with roamers*

*This is a bit weighted unfairly. Several GoM, including my self, can. But I honestly have yet to have a fair 1v1 with an FC. I like to scout. I’m a glass ele, its not a good idea, but I do it anyway. If I come up on two or thee FC together… obviously they can use map chat and duel me or even have a fair battle. I’ve even gone out of my way to bow to a specific person before, and STILL had both or all three on me like fur on a cat. And what makes it worse (to me) is I’ve seen GoM do it to FC aswell, even going so far as to make light of three people attacking one…. and don’t use that as a line to say “UNNNNGH GoM IS TARGETING US” I’ll put RL money on it that in 80% of the 1v3’s I’ve had the FC team said something to the effect of “LOL STEAMROLL” I r annoyed.

This whole thread has become flaming and annoyances. Especially since we can’t really inter-server chat during matches, its kind of hard to air grievances there. So they come here. While I don’t appreciate the censure from the Mods in this forum, I understand the heavy-handed mommying being done. I don’t like it, but I get it. Good natured trolling never hurt anyone. ESPECIALLY. when literally all I want from FC is for you guys to get mad enough for someone to bust some heads on your side and go “hey! Lets get our stuff together and give them some good fights. This is bull crap!” Then ACoM might give you some good fair fights.

Until then, pew pew with da arrows.

Ps. 3 people in a tower with arrow carts wiping out a zerg will always make me happy

Czano Asura Mesmer
#TeamLaensií

(edited by Averaelas.1876)

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Avalanche.5321

You don’t even…..you guys….it’s…..

Rather than avoid a head ache trying to explain your own points to you, I’m going to take the high road here, and enjoy the beautiful day outside.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Averaelas.1876

You don’t even…..you guys….it’s…..

Rather than avoid a head ache trying to explain your own points to you, I’m going to take the high road here, and enjoy the beautiful day outside.

Its a beautiful day in EB.

Czano Asura Mesmer
#TeamLaensií

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Pocachubbz.1928

+1 to the post up top by averaelas. I have been ganked a fair few times in 1 v 1s. Its annoying but its the game and I don’t blame em. Its WvW. Not GvG or 1v1. world vs world. Always expect adds to jump into the fight. If you really love duelling (not a fan) one another, then organise fight club. Its been done before and can be done again. and If you guys do it. let me know, i enjoy duelling sometimes..

[RUN] Thief.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Those tactics.

Attachments:

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

I somehow foresee in the near future a video of Starlight Honeybuns siege capping EB by littering SM with a crapton of ACs… XD

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

I somehow foresee in the near future a video of Starlight Honeybuns siege capping EB by littering SM with a crapton of ACs… XD

Oh lord….I have a feeling…. -fans self- It’s going to be a long night.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dsybok.1405

Dsybok.1405

Had fun with FC a little bit ago inside of Sunnyhill! I was the engineer on top that none of you could kill, or for some reason CC. Killed about 7 of you before I got bored & decided to leave, cute effort building that AC just for me though <3

Be truthful and admit you killed people 1 at a time as they randomly figured out you were camping the vista, and you did not go 1v7 and win?

By the way, were you or were you not working with the GOM [permastealth thief who was also inside Sunnyhill at the same time? Because it seemed to the 4-5 of us who were there that you were working together, at least until we finally killed him.

Ferguson’s Crossing
Ascenion of Elements
Sylvari Ele main

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devanuze.8734

Devanuze.8734

You don’t like ACs? Why not? I have some i can share

Attachments:

Moose Mickelson. Golfing at its finest

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shanks R Us.2489

Shanks R Us.2489

Had fun with FC a little bit ago inside of Sunnyhill! I was the engineer on top that none of you could kill, or for some reason CC. Killed about 7 of you before I got bored & decided to leave, cute effort building that AC just for me though <3

Be truthful and admit you killed people 1 at a time as they randomly figured out you were camping the vista, and you did not go 1v7 and win?

By the way, were you or were you not working with the GOM [permastealth thief who was also inside Sunnyhill at the same time? Because it seemed to the 4-5 of us who were there that you were working together, at least until we finally killed him.

I didn’t say I 1v7’d you guys, I said I killed 7 of you. I actually needed the vista for my map completion lol, just decided to stay & have some fun.

As for the thief, I wasn’t, no. After a little bit I saw her pop out of stealth and kinda felt bad for ruining her stealth cap, I’m sure you guys would have left if it wasn’t for me. We were talking & laughing about it though. Too bad you guys used a stealth trap on her :/

Zane The Clever – Asuran Engineer
Roaming Video 3Roaming Video 41v7 in WvW with engineer

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devanuze.8734

Devanuze.8734

After deep consideration today, myself and some others realised we do really suck at pvp and solely rely on seige. Here are some of our seige adventures

Attachments:

Moose Mickelson. Golfing at its finest

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

GoM you put up some decent fights, but only when you have numbers/walls/siege to use. The FC group that build the balista to fight 2 people, bravo! I also like how you guys put up orange swords. Although it was quite possibly the longest 25v2 I have ever been in, and yes, you guys actually did down one of us!

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

hand·i·cap [han-dee-kap] noun, verb, hand·i·capped, hand·i·cap·ping.
noun
1. A race or other contest in which certain disadvantages or advantages of weight, distance, time, etc., are placed upon competitors to equalize their chances of winning.
2. The disadvantage or advantage itself.
3. Any disadvantage that makes success more difficult: The main handicap of our business is lack of capital.
4. A physical or mental disability making participation in certain of the usual activities of daily living more difficult.

versus.

tac·tics [tak-tiks]
noun
1. ( usually used with a singular verb ) The art or science of disposing military or naval forces for battle and maneuvering them in battle.
2. ( used with a plural verb ) The maneuvers themselves.
3. ( used with a singular verb ) Any mode of procedure for gaining advantage or success.

I wouldn’t have bothered wasting any more time on this, but I couldn’t resist one more.

So by those definitions your tactic is a procedure for gaining a handicap.

edit: Here I try and fan the flames and then somebody “takes the high road.” I demand another 3 page flame war by the end of the week. Make it so minions!

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

(edited by Ynot.8397)

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

The cryyyyyyyying.

It’s cool. A lot of us don’t give two kittens anyways. Our server has been through hell and we are still kicking, kicking hard. We don’t care about tiers, screw that crap. We live for the fight, for the excitement!

Lets bust some skulls.

GoM…. My loves…. Our Anthem….
(Don’t listen if you can’t handle FREAKING AWESOME!)

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

The cryyyyyyyying.

It’s cool. A lot of us don’t give two kittens anyways. Our server has been through hell and we are still kicking, kicking hard. We don’t care about tiers, screw that crap. We live for the fight, for the excitement!

I thought the Hamburger guild lived for building entire cities out of siege equipment!

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

The cryyyyyyyying.

I thought the Hamburger guild lived for building entire cities out of siege equipment!

Only on Tuesdays.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Well if you FC wouldn’t get kitten and flag posts there’d be entertaining threads. But nooo Aldix can’t handle a little trolling so posts speaking ill or flaming in regards to him get removed as inappropriate yet, the post calling GoM spineless remains. So obviously the mods don’t read the forums they just react to kitten

Yer, a lot of our stuff got pulled down, not mad about it, I honestly thought we were being keyboard warriors for a laugh and not actually hurting some of FC’s feelings…

….. And Elementalist.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

The cryyyyyyyying.

Lets bust some skulls.

GoM…. My loves…. Our Anthem….
(Don’t listen if you can’t handle FREAKING AWESOME!)

Kewl song! gonna have to get some more and add it to my gaming playlist.

Attachments:

….. And Elementalist.

(edited by sephiroth.4217)

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Averaelas.1876

KB warrior 4 lyfe son!!!!!! Also seriously guys on FC. Point out to your guys that it looks pretty tooly that our stuff gets pulled but the rage on us doesn’t get flagged. Why? Because we have sense of humor… And ACs

Czano Asura Mesmer
#TeamLaensií

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dsybok.1405

Dsybok.1405

I didn’t say I 1v7’d you guys, I said I killed 7 of you. I actually needed the vista for my map completion lol, just decided to stay & have some fun.

As for the thief, I wasn’t, no. After a little bit I saw her pop out of stealth and kinda felt bad for ruining her stealth cap, I’m sure you guys would have left if it wasn’t for me. We were talking & laughing about it though. Too bad you guys used a stealth trap on her :/

Well, I don’t want to minimize your accomplishment, because you were extremely annoying, to the point where instead of us just going up in a group of 3 or 4 to kill you, someone actually made an AC to use on, yes, just you! Still, you killed me at least 3 times, so maybe you only killed at best 4 separate people and I am probably the easiest level 80 in full exotics and ascended items to kill 1v1 in all of WvW because I am just plain terrible at PvP.

Ferguson’s Crossing
Ascenion of Elements
Sylvari Ele main

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Debois Guilbert.6413

Debois Guilbert.6413

I admit that most of the seige discussion was TL;DR for me, but what I did read reminded me of this:

Altoholic Luciana Delaluna, Ranger
Phoenix Ascendant [ASH] – Gate of Madness
“This space intentionally left blank.” ~ Zork

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: wish.1027

wish.1027

If the game is entirely playable without using a piece of it, which it is.

So your server doesnt use rams or golems or catas or trebs, ever? You just PvDoor with your characters to take down the doors to keeps and towers to get in and cap them? It’s no wonder your server is bottom tier. Siege is good and useful, and added for players to use. I bet you cry when a thief uses stealth or an ele water form and heals itself or an engineer drops a turret on you or anything else as well.

We were talking & laughing about it though.

When I stopped killing you guys, it was because he had typed stuff to me, and we were having a conversation. If I wasnt in the middle of typing when you guys decided to try and rush me and I hit the stealth trap moving away from you I probably wouldnt have died, but alas! You always die when you sit inside a tower, the fun is seeing how many you can take with you. Good effort on your guys part though, I only killed 3 of you.

I really hope you’re from GoM, because you win the GIF of the day award in my book.

LOL he is sadly… His fat kitten made a 2nd thief for human under boobs

Underboob 4tw.

Attachments:

Jade Quarry Warrior Strike Force [SF]
w/ an alt Thief and Guardian.
Math is your friend.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bardock.4379

Bardock.4379

Took Dreaming Bay around 5 mins. not much resistance, some GOM build siege but they didn’t have usual zerg around to help with it.

Attachments:

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shanks R Us.2489

Shanks R Us.2489

We were talking & laughing about it though.

When I stopped killing you guys, it was because he had typed stuff to me, and we were having a conversation. If I wasnt in the middle of typing when you guys decided to try and rush me and I hit the stealth trap moving away from you I probably wouldnt have died, but alas! You always die when you sit inside a tower, the fun is seeing how many you can take with you. Good effort on your guys part though, I only killed 3 of you.

Underboob 4tw.

lol, sorry about that. I thought it was pretty funny. Shortly after you died I jumped off, stomped an ele & got away

Zane The Clever – Asuran Engineer
Roaming Video 3Roaming Video 41v7 in WvW with engineer

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Pocachubbz.1928

awwwww .. my msg got flagged and deleted.. guess i really did hurt some FC feelings. Im soweeeeeeeeee, you have no sense of humour.. Q.Q

[RUN] Thief.

(edited by Pocachubbz.1928)

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameron.6450

Cameron.6450

There’s no love affair between RH and RISE. We try not to associate with PvE guilds because they are very strange and silly people.

Yeah, crow said that he couldn’t associate with people who never run fractals with him.

Tomeslave and others – [RISE], [xDDD]

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Ynot.8397

I am so disappoint with GoM. I sit there and dance as a lovely little doll and shoot fireworks to fill the world with cheer and you all cut me down. I hope you all fall down a really deep well together. A well with no cell reception.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Scarecrow.5792

Scarecrow.5792

Nothing will tear us apart!!!!!!

- RISE – Holy – tM -
Scarecrow Z – Female Human Engineer

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lightsbane.9012

Lightsbane.9012

AR interrupting dinner like the scumbags they are.
hmph.

Attachments:

As quick as the Valkyries ride,
As true as Odin’s spear flies,
There is nowhere to hide.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

I am so disappoint with GoM. I sit there and dance as a lovely little doll and shoot fireworks to fill the world with cheer and you all cut me down. I hope you all fall down a really deep well together. A well with no cell reception.

that hurts my feelings

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Opc.4718

Opc.4718

FOUR pages of solid GoM/FC trash talking. I feel left out. Where’s all the love for AR?

Kehlirixx Q | Nixx Q | Classic Bunker

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: CornChips.5392

CornChips.5392

FOUR pages of solid GoM/FC trash talking. I feel left out. Where’s all the love for AR?

We probably haven’t been making people mad enough…you’re all bad. GOM is bad cause they use siege. FC is bad cause they don’t. amidoinitright?

CornChips | Sylvari Guardian |
Dvaita Vedanta | Human Mesmer|
The Fluttering Horde [TFH] | CD

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

Nice coordination between FC and GoM in ARBL tonight. Amazing two groups of that size didn’t run into each other. Bravo!

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

CornChips.5392

Nice coordination between FC and GoM in ARBL tonight. Amazing two groups of that size didn’t run into each other. Bravo!

Now now Dov, you know better than such accusations. WvW is always 2v1

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

LOL, no accusations, I’m just surprised it took them until the entire BL was capped to run into each other.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

CornChips.5392

LOL, no accusations, I’m just surprised it took them until the entire BL was capped to run into each other.

As long as they left all my stuff where it is so nothing is out of place when I get back. Otherwise my OCD will require we wipe everything

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Ynot.8397

that hurts my feelings

Well your server hurt my feelings. Shame on you all.