7/5 AR/GoM/FC

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

Sorry doll guy with the fireworks, I did tell them to stop.

I noticed one of you had honor!

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Averaelas.1876

Averaelas.1876

Honor is over rated.

Commander Laethwyn of RUN Human D/D Ele
Czano Asura Mesmer
#TeamLaensií

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

Honor is over rated.

Lies!

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shanks R Us.2489

Shanks R Us.2489

Gotta say I’m pretty disappointed with the roaming this matchup has to offer.

Zane The Clever – Asuran Engineer
Roaming Video 3Roaming Video 41v7 in WvW with engineer

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

ive had a couple fights but that’s it for this week.. still haven’t ran into you though I don’t think.

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Shanks R Us.2489

ive had a couple fights but that’s it for this week.. still haven’t ran into you though I don’t think.

Been mostly roaming FC then swapping to GoM once I realize the map is clear.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myst.5783

Myst.5783

Been mostly roaming FC then swapping to GoM once I realize the map is clear.

Yeah, the roaming has been poor.

I’ve run around the BLs some, didn’t find any 1v1s, but I had some great fun running with a necro in FC BL(I think it was) a couple days ago.

Currently playing: Mesmer/Ele/Theif
JQ

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Perphection.8209

Perphection.8209

GoM’s always been a high pop server, even after most of our WvW crowd left because of the orb hacking stuff that happened in the early months. It’s just that we’re a heavily PvE-based server and easily distracted by shiny objects with particle effects. The fact that you see giant seas of GoM players running around is just a byproduct of being on a winning streak and having commanders run karma trains.

You’ll probably notice a pretty big population drop next time we take a tough loss. You’ll probably also notice a lot less forum warriors coming out of the woodworks to run their mouths.

Did someone say shiny?!!!!

I love da shiney!~

I shall keep the forum war up as long as it entertains me.

…Are you seriously trying to show off with that Pearl Dagger in your offhand? This reminds me of the girl taking a “classy” bathroom pic with a giant kitten floating around in the toilet.

Moose Man Jones [vT]
- Charr Warrior
- Charr Necromancer

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

NEED MORE TREBS

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Myst.5783

…Are you seriously trying to show off with that Pearl Dagger in your offhand? This reminds me of the girl taking a “classy” bathroom pic with a giant kitten floating around in the toilet.

I’ll have you know I quit being cheap an upgraded it right after that photo.

I normally do S/D, so the dagger skin didn’t bother me.

Uploading new photo just for you~

Attachments:

JQ

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

Z
str hwre warw touy

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: nbvcxz.9248

nbvcxz.9248

Pop corns……..

Zerg Zerg Zerg Zerg.

Scar
Guild Leader | Raid Commander of Organization Zero | [Zero]
The official Seige Master of Crystal Desert

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Perphection.8209

Perphection.8209

I’ll have you know I quit being cheap an upgraded it right after that photo.

I normally do S/D, so the dagger skin didn’t bother me.

Uploading new photo just for you~

That’s more like it! =) I’m glad you upgraded it though haha

Moose Man Jones [vT]
- Charr Warrior
- Charr Necromancer

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Averaelas.1876

PFFFFFT Gatebuchets.

Czano Asura Mesmer
#TeamLaensií

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

PFFFFFT Gatebuchets.

master siege for master men

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Myst.5783

Image of me dueling a FC while roaming GoM BL. ;3

(I cheated to get the crown)

<3

Attachments:

JQ

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Shanks R Us.2489

Tried roaming in FC. Solo’d the first camp, had it 90% capped. Saw a warrior run in. Thought “hey, nice, finally, a fight.” Then 20+ FC followed him inside.

Nice.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Averaelas.1876

Yeah FC joked that GoM scouts with five attacks with fifty… but that’s what they’re doing now…

Czano Asura Mesmer
#TeamLaensií

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bardock.4379

Bardock.4379

GOM attacked our keep 5 different times: 4 trebs, 1 Alpha golem, 1 Omega golem, 2+ catapults. We had a bugged Watergate that couldn’t get repaired unless u were at a certain spot too. Gom after failing all of this decided to PVE door. We were also outmanned for the first half of the battle.

Attachments:

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bandlero.6312

Bandlero.6312

GoM really took it to heart tonight: if at first you don’t succeed, try, try again. But honestly, after losing their alpha and omega golems, 4 trebs, 2+ catapults, and getting wiped in the lord’s room at lowlands (all while we on FC had the outmanned buff), they still kept trying…. even PvWall after we were able to keep a steady stream of supply to the keep and kept repairs going and siege rebuilt.

I hope you guys enjoyed the fight as much as we did tonight. I commend the creativity of your early tactics such as using the omega golem’s #4 to attack the wall. But in the end, it was our tactics, cooperation, and coordination that beat your superior numbers.

The original [WvW] guild
Fergusons Crossing Invader
http://gw2command.com

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Averaelas.1876

Yeah. I heard the commander who we had in Eb tonight was just bad. I decided to sleep since we’re so far ahead Sorry you guys didnt get properly steam rolled. I’ll fix that tomorrow night.

Czano Asura Mesmer
#TeamLaensií

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: dsn.8316

dsn.8316

I’ve had some great and fun duels from AR and FC. Mostly from FC though.
I’ve actually met a bunch of friendly players from both servers.
I didn’t have that much fun roaming personally.

See you guys in AR or FC BL!

[vVv] – GoM

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Yeah. I heard the commander who we had in Eb tonight was just bad. I decided to sleep since we’re so far ahead Sorry you guys didnt get properly steam rolled. I’ll fix that tomorrow night.

I was there for that and we failed for 2 reasons and trust me it was not on the commander.

1. FC have must have had more siege than they did numbers, ranger from trebs, to arrow carts so it was hard just to get a bit of siege up, it was actually a really good defense from them and to be honest it’s been great they have been becoming better at it instead of us just strolling in spamming the lord and easy capping the keep.

2. Our zerg was doing really well until someone I won’t mention here started to backseat command and give orders over the top of the commanders orders splitting our numbers up on different things and making it harder for us to accomplish anything and when that person was asked to please stop he became very insulting towards our commander.

All up I would like to say our commander did great considering we have such negative people on our server, as a commander myself most days I just detag and tell the backseat commander to take over.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pocachubbz.1928

Pocachubbz.1928

GOM attacked our keep 5 different times: 4 trebs, 1 Alpha golem, 1 Omega golem, 2+ catapults. We had a bugged Watergate that couldn’t get repaired unless u were at a certain spot too. Gom after failing all of this decided to PVE door. We were also outmanned for the first half of the battle.

ahhh 2.12AM.. that time in aussie land its dinner time… let me finish off and ill come in and properly wipe ya. charr with wings..i got u. =) <3<3

@Sephiroth.. kitten you are on early. I just woke up that time.

[RUN] Thief.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zumi.6384

Zumi.6384

So I didn’t get a screenshot, but I took a video while roaming FC borderlands this morning. I’m at work, so I won’t be able to upload it until later. This story ends in my death but it’s too funny not to share.

I logged in before work to see if I could get a good fight (just started being able to record last night, so wanted to get some footage). So I pop into FC borderlands and start flipping camps to get some attention. I flip south camp and some sentries and decide to head up north.

I get to the NW camp and start working at it when a thief show up. Finally, a player! So we go at it for a few minutes, I get him to about 15% or so and he stealths away, so I go back to working on the guards. I start to get low run away, come back, you know the drill.

Well on my way back in I notice he’s dropped a ballista site at the depot. Long story short a combination of tiredness and desire to get more fighting on film I decide to stay and fight, get him low again, and then he pops on the ballista and between that and the 4 or so guards on me, I died instantly. Would have been pretty sweet to kill him with a ballista and all the guards on me, but was probably pretty foolish to stay =P

Anyway, shout out to you, FC theif, whoever you are, thank you for at least entertaining me this morning! I was laughing pretty hard, don’t see that too often.

Willowbreeze: Sylvari Mesmer
Tarnished Coast [Crit]

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Pocachubbz.1928

I ran into 3 FCs outside RQ/WC. one ele .. one mesmer .. and one ranger..

I killed the ele.. and the mesmer and ranger runs into WC ..

come on….. its 3 v 1…

[RUN] Thief.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

come on….. its 3 v 1…

Technically 2 v1 at that point. Now the next 2 questions are very important. What class do you play and were any of the 3 up leveled? If you either play a thief or these guys were up leveled, bravo for them for either A not wasting their time or B not dying to an 80 if they are not.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Pocachubbz.1928

come on….. its 3 v 1…

Technically 2 v1 at that point. Now the next 2 questions are very important. What class do you play and were any of the 3 up leveled? If you either play a thief or these guys were up leveled, bravo for them for either A not wasting their time or B not dying to an 80 if they are not.

Non of them were uplvled and yes I play thief. Your telling me an elementalist, a ranger and a mesmer from FC can’t kill a thief whose playing aggressively to kill them. Class doesn’t even really matter, it depends on how well you play your class. Not what class you play. I c. Wheres all that skill and strategy that you were talking about.

3 FC vs 1 GoM and FC runs away.

clap clap clap clap clap such good skills…

Say all you like to defend yourself. Its basically the only thing you can do at this point. Your bark is worst than your bite. Im not gonna bother replying you anymore as well since your next post is most probably gonna be sprouting excuses, reasons and nonsensical crap.

Woof woof much?

oh, your welcome to flag and report this post if it makes you happy.

I would look for a GIF but i gotta catch up to my party. So if any other GoM member would like to help me look for one. Much appreciate.

[RUN] Thief.

(edited by Pocachubbz.1928)

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bandlero.6312

Bandlero.6312

come on….. its 3 v 1…

Non of them were uplvled and yes I play thief. Your telling me an elementalist, a ranger and a mesmer from FC can’t kill a thief whose playing aggressively to kill them. Class doesn’t even really matter, it depends on how well you play your class. Not what class you play. I c. Wheres all that skill and strategy that you were talking about.

3 FC vs 1 GoM and FC run’s away.

Not that it matters, but I’d bet you’re that thief from SF or KOR. We’ve been more focused this morning/tonight on getting camps upgraded, etc. If you got ran from, it’s because a fight with you was less important than other tasks.

The original [WvW] guild
Fergusons Crossing Invader
http://gw2command.com

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Pocachubbz.1928

come on….. its 3 v 1…

Not that it matters, but I’d bet you’re that thief from SF or KOR. We’ve been more focused this morning/tonight on getting camps upgraded, etc. If you got ran from, it’s because a fight with you was less important than other tasks.

^ ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAH.. Im sorry.. your post is too funny! LOL!!

yes, because it takes 3 people from FC to get camps upgraded, etc.

You made your point bud. You sure did. Made my day too. ROFL

[RUN] Thief.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

Because -of course- every player on every server in GW2 is on the exact same skill level? Honestly, I’m more than a bit sodded off by all the crap-talk in here. On all sides.
Can we not have a reasonably polite matchup, for foo’s sake? We all know our server’s respective strengths and weaknesses. There is zero percent need for any of us to frigging crow about it, one way or the other.
Kill or be killed, by any cost. That’s the hand ANet’s coding and class design have handed us. Time to play it.

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: wish.1027

wish.1027

Not that it matters, but I’d bet you’re that thief from SF

Ohsnap, someone remembers me. What did I do that you remember me? It was either solo 10 people or die miserably, cause I dont do anything else.

oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I saw your sig

“[WvW] [LAL] That Sylvari Commander Necro
FC”

I killed you like 6 times, no wonder you remember me.

Jade Quarry Warrior Strike Force [SF]
w/ an alt Thief and Guardian.
Math is your friend.

(edited by wish.1027)

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

come on….. its 3 v 1…

Say all you like to defend yourself. Its basically the only thing you can do at this point. Your bark is worst than your bite. Im not gonna bother replying you anymore as well since your next post is most probably gonna be sprouting excuses, reasons and nonsensical crap.

Woof woof much?

I would look for a GIF but i gotta catch up to my party. So if any other GoM member would like to help me look for one. Much appreciate.

I’m not saying can’t and your forum manner never fails to surprise. I’m saying it’s a waste of time. Most thieves play troll builds, in an objective based game why would they waste their time? If you wanted to play a class that was going to have an opportunity to have real fights and not play hide and go seek then you probably shouldn’t have rolled a thief. The fact that you would even post here only says you were upset you couldn’t play troll FC. Bravo to the two FC players that ignored you.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

(edited by Dovgan.8605)

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

come on….. its 3 v 1…

Woof woof much?

I’m not saying can’t and your forum manner never fails to surprise. I’m saying it’s a waste of time. Most thieves play troll builds, in an objective based game why would they waste their time? If you wanted to play a class that was going to have an opportunity to have real fights and not play hide and go seek then you probably shouldn’t have rolled a thief. The fact that you would even post here only says you were upset you couldn’t play troll FC. Bravo to the two FC players that ignored you.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! most thieves play troll builds!! we got some hate on the game classes now.. ROFL

Don’t be hating the game. hate the player..

pppfttt hahha .. This is absolutely hilarious.. I have to share this..

I knew you were gonna say something ridiculous.. but .. ROFL.. this takes the cake! LOL
and yes yes Bravo to the two FC, they really do show skill. /laugh.

I love it. You bring so much laughter to my day. =)

And some play pretty heavy troll builds on the forums. Why would I report you by the way? Some great Civil Rights leaders have said that it is important to let the ignorant speak so that the rest of the world can see them for what they are.
So let me understand you correctly, because you couldn’t tie 3 players up for however long it took to kill you, they are the ones that lack WvW skill? Please elaborate.

I’d give you a shovel, but it seems you brought your own. And more caps next reply. Don’t let me down.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

(edited by Dovgan.8605)

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

Individual player skill aside, because you may be very good at your class, you fail to answer the question, type in caps, and make a general fool of yourself…continue.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

missing: memories of 2am til now, pst with help >.>

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

In the case of Dovgan vs. Pocachubbz, I’m gonna have to side with Dovgan.

Gate of Madness

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

I rest my case Your Honor.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

I’m not sure, but I think Pocachubbz is just playing chicken with the ban hammer.

He appears frustrated that his trolling is not getting himself banned fast enough (even when 90% of the post is HAAAAA and ROLF), so now he has escalated to clear and objective ToS violations like typing in all caps and double posting.

If he starts a petition using only l33t speak, then we will know for sure…

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zumi.6384

Zumi.6384

Funny, I was just thinking the same thing. It feels dirty agreeing with him after our back and forth yesterday :-P

But don’t let me interfere, this is quite amusing.

Willowbreeze: Sylvari Mesmer
Tarnished Coast [Crit]

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

If he starts a petition using only l33t speak, then we will know for sure…

^ That is hilarious. I’m the wrong person to get reported by, unless it is something painfully offensive. Forums are all in good fun as far as I’m concerned.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mad Rasputin.7809

Mad Rasputin.7809

A perma-stealth thief who is keeping 3 opposing players busy is doing his server a service.

3 players who get held up by one thief are wasting time they could be doing something more productive for their server.

2 players who leave the thief be to play by himself while they carry on with more important tasks are doing their server a service.

Both sides did what they should have for the sake of their servers. Kudos to the thief for trying to hold up 3 opponents and kudos to the 2 FC for being smart enough to leave him be.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Pocachubbz.1928

awww my msgs really got infracted but its okay, i don’t mind.

Indeed I was trolling, only because my first reply to dovgan states everything and even answers his question. Im not talking about WvW skill. Im talking about class skill and strategies in small scenarios that FC so claimed to have over GoM. but when it came to a 3 v 1. 2 FC left after one of theirs was put down.

And going as far to say that because I was on a thief. They made the right choice to bail because they shouldn’t be wasting their time on a troll class? Each class in this game has their own merits and their own strength and weaknesses. Being able to exploit your strength and your enemies weaknesses is all part and parcel of this game and that depends on your skills and strategies.

On a 3 v 1. A mesmer, ranger and an ele should be able to easily take out an aggresively played thief, if they are played right, and had I died I would have been able to learn a ton from that. oh well. My posting here was to express my disappointment that despite all the barking and chest thumping about FC being more skilled and strategic, they would run when they outnumber 3 to 1. It was a let down for me. Guess I expected too much when I shouldn’t.

Also my apologies again to the forum for all them troll posts. But they did crack me up and I found it amusing. also to clarify, Im not a perma-stealth thief.

[RUN] Thief.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

Indeed I was trolling, only because my first reply to dovgan states everything and even answers his question. Im not talking about WvW skill. Im talking about class skill and strategies in small scenarios that FC so claimed to have over GoM. but when it came to a 3 v 1. 2 FC left after one of theirs was put down.

And going as far to say that because I was on a thief. They made the right choice to bail because they shouldn’t be wasting their time on a troll class? Each class in this game has their own merits and their own strength and weaknesses. Being able to exploit your strength and your enemies weaknesses is all part and parcel of this game and that depends on your skills and strategies.

On a 3 v 1. A mesmer, ranger and an ele should be able to easily take out an aggresively played thief, if they are played right, and had I died I would have been able to learn a ton from that. oh well. My posting here was to express my disappointment that despite all the barking and chest thumping about FC being more skilled and strategic, they would run when they outnumber 3 to 1. It was a let down for me. Guess I expected too much when I shouldn’t.

Also my apologies again to the forum for all them troll posts. But they did crack me up and I found it amusing.

I found it fun and engaging as well. Was sad when I had a PM pop up.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Pocachubbz.1928

Also my apologies again to the forum for all them troll posts. But they did crack me up and I found it amusing.

I found it fun and engaging as well. Was sad when I had a PM pop up.

I just read your signature and found out your from AR. lol. I honestly thought you were from FC. Guess we are on the same page on that note huh. It was engaging for me .. in a troll kinda way. =P

[RUN] Thief.

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eveningstar.7834

Eveningstar.7834

Sorry, you guys ended up being in a mach up when we decided to start Karma farming.
I didn’t expect it to go over a day or two, but I guess the puggies wanted more of it… so there’s where this "huge zerg " illusion comes from.

While I find all the forum warriors really funny(all them QQs :P), FC really made us work for that keep the first day of the farm. I found it fun, especially since my guild leader finally got a challange to overcome(usually he’s just an LA rat, akitteng all the time). Haven’t been on the karma train since then tho.

GoM is bored of the match ups. And while some want us to rank up, some don’t really care about it much. I personally don’t care about ranks(I want them shinies).
We have a few dedicated WvW guilds, but the sad truth is that the more we win, the more PvE players will log into WvW. And it has been this way since launch.

If someone created a more defencive based guild for WvW, we’d fo far. But good luck to the person who’d get players just sitting in towers all day and manning Acs. ._.;

“titanlectro.5029” post really sums GoM current WvW state nicely.

TLDR: You’re all sexy… now go back to trolling.

Miia~ GoM

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

On a fun side note… Fight Club! Starting to do my rounds now. 1v1 5v5 GvG fun for the whole family! GoM BL(why because I think they have a WP and because I said so) kicking off Thursday 4pm server time. Your opportunity to have some fun outside the normal WvW grind. Fights happening through Friday..settle a grudge, test your skills! Reply off this post if interested and what fights you’re looking for!!

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

when we decided to start Karma farming.

when zombieland decided to start karma farming for legendaries*

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eveningstar.7834

Eveningstar.7834

when we decided to start Karma farming.

when zombieland decided to start karma farming for legendaries*

Shhh… don’t give away our secrets!

Miia~ GoM

7/5 AR/GoM/FC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devanuze.8734

Devanuze.8734

When the going gets easy, the karma trains start and bad commanders appear out the wood work. Quite funny really, never see those doritos otherwise.

@FC sorry about that attempt at your keep, it was a complete embarrassment then. Seriously. My whole guild were trying to bury our heads in the sand

Moose Mickelson. Golfing at its finest