7/5 Abaddons Mouth / Fort Ranik / Augury Rock

in Match-ups

Posted by: Norreka.8407

Norreka.8407

hey guys,

I think english forum will be the only place to talk about cause of AM so hows about the matchup?

pls no flame and pls lots of vids!

here our impressions of resetnight:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Orangu.4213

Orangu.4213

VoTF

in Match-ups

Norreka.8407

Did I tell you that i hate guys which cant even spell the servernames right but have to open these threads?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fatal.2815

Fatal.2815

Ok I wont be rude, this thread at least got correct server name : P

Amazing Fatal | [VoTF]
http://www.votf-online.net
My mesmer video -http://tinyurl.com/pele5bm

(edited by Fatal.2815)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nalexa Torch.1235

Nalexa Torch.1235

prefer this thread – at least I recognize our server name :P

pretty boring matchup imo ….next, please!

Torch – Guardian/Necro
[LNS] – Legion Night Stalkers
Abaddons Mouth

in Match-ups

Posted by: Markus.9084

Markus.9084

honestly, I like this week !
I have so much fun trying to break the german defenses… you guys know how to protect a keep

We were so upset on Saturday night, that we decided to organize a Super Rush Golem (Oola approves this message).

It was very funny and….. a big failure !

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: tetrodoxin.2134

tetrodoxin.2134

Yeah, I like this matchup as well. Fair and interesting fights so far, amazing duels and no /dancing on dead bodies (at least for me). And best of all: No insulting or anything alike in the forums!

Thanks Augury Rock and Fort Ranik, really hope to see you guys more often in the future

Anet hates [your class], since [other classes] got buffs while [your class] only received nerfs.

in Match-ups

Posted by: superbutt.6475

superbutt.6475

We are waiting for some challenge during prime on Abaddon’s border, do you have some guilds? Tired of crushing your PUG’s Zergs.
Will be there on wednesday evening.

See ya!

Manwe Zetsubo
GvG contact – Black Horde [BLAK]
Augury Rock

in Match-ups

Posted by: Simerja.4813

Simerja.4813

We are waiting for some challenge during prime on Augury Rock and Fort Ranik, do you have some guilds? Tired of crushing your PUG’s Zergs.
Will be there every day at evening.

See ya!

in Match-ups

Posted by: BibiLeMoine.2709

BibiLeMoine.2709

LOOOOOOOOOOOL !
Do you know what is playing without zerging at Abbadon’s Mouth ? We met FAME twice at equal number, killed them and since then… we met them in the blob all the evening. You were 70+ in a megablob at 11 p.m. on AR’s bordeland as we were only 50 all the evening.
But, really, it was cool to see you run all over the map to cap one structure while with our 2 little guild’s groups and our PU’s group we took 2 ou 3 structures at the same time. Just continue, we love you guys

in Match-ups

Posted by: Laguna.9405

Laguna.9405

@Blak. I think it’s nothing unusual for guild groups to fight on “attack-borderlands” as for playing on your homeland is complicated due to extreme queues. If you are looking for a fight come to Fort Ranik bl or Augury homelands. 50% chance that you catch us on one of these maps (we are available every evening from 19-22:00 gmt+1)

greetz from ADAC

in Match-ups

superbutt.6475

@ADAC and others guilds, BLAK will try to join AR borderland tonight(8:30 – 11:30 PM GMT+2), we’ll be around 40, looking forward to meet strong teams.

See ya!

Manwe Zetsubo
Augury Rock

(edited by superbutt.6475)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shadow.9641

Shadow.9641

Shout out to [Sang] (sorry didn´t check ya guildname) – some nice smallscale fights agains ya guys – hope you´re not to mad, that me and some guildies rushed your supply-group at Godslore and kept

Nice eve … felt familiar, hopefully it goes on this way

@BLAK, nice attack at our garrisson on monday, was a good sample for a coordinated guildraid!

Maybe another week we could meet in a bit smaller number, cause we´re to small and much to squishy atm.

dig in and hf the last eve

Greez
[slap]

Big Heimdal
Pikeneer

in Match-ups

superbutt.6475

A bit disappointed of yesterday evening, we came on our homemap hoping for big fights and found nobody until 11pm…

Manwe Zetsubo
Augury Rock

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shadow.9641

Shadow.9641

true, were astonished as we joined your border and found out, that there was just a small number of pugs which took your hill just a bit later and that we were outmanned sometimes

But was funny, cause so there was enough room to roam arround as a small scale group of 8-10.

… forgot
Yell to the [CC] DMG-Guardian, hoping for a guardian-rematch, cause 1:1 isn´t enough

Big Heimdal
Pikeneer

in Match-ups

Norreka.8407

“Rangeratitsbest” Abaddons Mouth for “Rangernation”

This was our Event yesterday evening :

in Match-ups

superbutt.6475

And you are actually proud to show this?

Manwe Zetsubo
Augury Rock

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nauda.3678

Nauda.3678

So much fun!:D Rly good Event

in Match-ups

Norreka.8407

:) oh man it was an event – for fun you know? you are playin for fun right?

in Match-ups

superbutt.6475

I’m still mad we didn’t find a large group as this one to fight yesterday.

Manwe Zetsubo
Augury Rock

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jackie.1829

Jackie.1829

I’m still mad we didn’t find a large group as this one to fight yesterday.

Lol trust me, you dont want to fight a group that big. We got skill lag in 25v100 lol

Never before have I had skill lag while being just in a guild raid and fighting a single server in the open field. Probably the largest group I have seen in game to date from a single server.

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net
GW1 Rank 1 – 2 Gold Capes – [sC] [sup]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Markus.9084

Markus.9084

Certainly the sickest video I’ve seen so far on this forum…. All rangers to have the maximum of pets and so the maximum of “living shields”

:) oh man it was an event – for fun you know? you are playin for fun right?

Well, if “having fun” means focusing the weakest server of this match-up (even if VoTF were your main opponents int team fights, you were always attacking Fort Ranik tower/keep) with such a zerg, we don’t have the same definition of “fun”.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tongun.1509

Tongun.1509

We were not on FR BL because you were the “weakest” server. The reason is quite simple. We had over 100 ppl on ts and we had to look for a server where most of them were able to join -> FR BL.

I think you guys got at least a ton of lootbags… i think we had more “green arrows” than ranger pets that evening

w/e it was an event – it was fun (for us) – we had over 100ppl on ts that laughed cryied and played together and yes this is a reason to be “proud” of (what a silly word here… it is just a game)

great job at VoTF and the guys from ranik – sorry i think you had no big guild groups running this evening so great job from you guys defending your objectives it is a hard job against such masses. I rly loved the fight between garrison / west tower this was one hell of a battlefield with all three parties involved.

in Match-ups

Norreka.8407

We had to join Fort Ranik Borderland.
Abaddon BL clear – no enemies
Augury Rock BL – 2 Guildgrps of our own at least 30-40 people
Eternal Bg – full

No offense, but on this big events its not important which BL. Its important to get most Tspeople on it.
Yeah its an Event for fun. I can understand that the opponents of an 100 people Zerg dont have fun, but if I have a 350 people organised Team at Planetside 2 my enemies dont have fun too cause they get overrun. All in all its a problem of the skilllag, but sorry the events are fun cause of this mass and we do have skilllag too, but this discussion is old. I dont split upcmy eventzerg to avoid skilllag.

Watch our videos on the same channel of “Guards akittens best” or “Warrior akittens best” or especially “Mesmer akittens best”. Our guys had much fun and you normaly dont see so many of one class using skills combined. Thx again to VoTF two times you and your public zerg got us. Nice job.