7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: kRAVen.4195

kRAVen.4195

SoS, please don’t ruin this week by simply placing a kitten ton of siege in camps and hide behind it when 3 CD roll up against 5+ SoS and upgraded guards in the camp. Come out and fight!

The primary culprits are [Fang] and [Bane]. Grow some balls!

eh. you guys don’t even deserve a response.

Is that what you call 15 people guarding a yak cause we kept killing them all? We still wiped it with three people but I have to give those 15 players credit though. At least they wanted to fight us three.

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mordecai.6318

Mordecai.6318

All of the CD currently in the jumping puzzle are quite possibly the worst players I’ve ever seen. 3 hours, a 6v1, and a 10v2 and you finally manged to kill me.

They could just be silly little PvErs that don’t know better. Just a thought since Anet decided to place an Achievement at the end of the EBJP, which was a cruel joke for the PvErs.

I thought that initially until I saw their WvW ranks. Most of them are 40+. Almost all of them were from the same guild and based on the use of traps looked somewhat familiar with the puzzle. The past 3 hours have been quite comical.

Ah now I see why, you are a dagger pistol thief. You should be embarrassed that you even died.

It took 3 hours. Nobody is invincible. Reach harder.

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Setun.4368

Setun.4368

I have to admit, it feels good having open field fights that fluctuate. This should be a fun week indeed! Also I’m looking forward to getting into more roaming 1v1 encounters, especially after an extended dueling session I had with a condition d/p thief from SoS. kitten that was a fun fight.

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Marquiz.7625

Marquiz.7625

All of the CD currently in the jumping puzzle are quite possibly the worst players I’ve ever seen. 3 hours, a 6v1, and a 10v2 and you finally manged to kill me.

Well, at any one point there was only like 3 people on you, and you didnt even try to engage them, ran so far so fast. I’m sure our famous roamer Jakob would have been more aggressive. Funny how when it comes to the forum, suddenly 3 people will become 10. Well, anything that makes you happy, good for ya.

Marquiz
Home: Crystal Desert
Guild: [KöMÉ] §Strength, Honour & Duty§

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cross.3805

Cross.3805

this match up will be fun once SoS and SBI start to fight each other…oh wait.

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

this match up will be fun once SoS and SBI start to fight each other…oh wait.

We have a thing. BFFs since tier 1.

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vashti.8179

Vashti.8179

SoS, please don’t ruin this week by simply placing a kitten ton of siege in camps and hide behind it when 3 CD roll up against 5+ SoS and upgraded guards in the camp. Come out and fight!

You havent seen the horrors we’ve seen over the last 5 weeks. the 3 TC/DB/SOR players that suddenly morph into a 20+ zergball in an instant. Yes openfield/camp siege may be overkill vs you guys but there’s no reason to get complacent. Complacency leads to bad habits which leads to getting crushed even harder next week when the RNG throws us back against one of the top4. Besides if the siege is there may as well use it.

Weaksauce lame excuse. CD has recently been matched with both DB and TC (and FA) and never has our havoc group built siege camps to take out opposition that had lesser numbers. (This is not to say other CD haven’t, only that WE haven’t).

This post reads like you think CD would morph into some huge zerg-ball but surely you should know better than that seeing as how we all faced off for something like 6 weeks in a row? CD rarely has anything bigger than a 30 man zerg on any of the borderlands save for reset night.

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

Quit crying

/15chars

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Vashti.8179

Quit crying

/15chars

Such a thoughtful and insightful post. Thank you for your insight and your contribution to this discussion.

[BEAR] is it? Cool. You’ll see us over your dead body very soon.

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Becka Williams.4978

Becka Williams.4978

Not quite sure why CD used this strategy, but hey….

Attachments:

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: JakobGW.5730

JakobGW.5730

Tbh you guys aren’t even worth responding to because you’re terrible but I guess here’s to hoping this post improving your terrible WvW skills a little bit.

It would be nice if you could help your troops stay alive a little while longer. Only 5 wxp? Terrible.

Attachments:

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Vashti.8179

Tbh you guys aren’t even worth responding to because you’re terrible but I guess here’s to hoping this post improving your terrible WvW skills a little bit.

It would be nice if you could help your troops stay alive a little while longer. Only 5 wxp? Terrible.

Oh that guy. I killed him at least 3 times. He’s not that good.

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gismor.8407

Gismor.8407

Well, you see, the thing is, we were bored after wiping errything that didn’t run and hide behind siege, so we decided to run into your spawn and lol around. ’Twas fun. You guys need to come out and fight more, I need more kills to catch up to Sacrx. xD

Great fights so far in all honesty, having a lot of fun.

Gl all. <3

[EK] Guild leader → Retired
Friend Gismor – 80 Revenant
“Always outnumbered, never outgunned.”

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

I got stuck.

Attachments:

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ghedoriah.4290

Ghedoriah.4290

I think I also miss the old SoS/CD/SBI threads where there wasn’t so much pointless flaming. >.>

Seriously, when did folks start complaining about such petty things in this matchup? I can kinda see where people come from when they complain about much larger zergs dropping siege mid-battle, because it can be a bit of a kitten move mid-battle if everyone came to the zerg fight just to zerg. Although I’m sure all three worlds in this match still make regular use of that tactic. Supply camps though? It’s a fairly acceptable defensive tactic as a world doesn’t usually have 5+ people spare to defend every single camp. Either you advertised your position and where you were going, the supply camp was considered important or you just got plain unlucky. Either way, the siege was probably put down at the time it was last recapped and you didn’t value your health that much if you ran into a camp with those odds and siege on display. Such is the life of a havoc group – tick, pass, move on to the next objective.

Sea of Sorrows

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Mordecai.6318

Well, at any one point there was only like 3 people on you, and you didnt even try to engage them, ran so far so fast. I’m sure our famous roamer Jakob would have been more aggressive. Funny how when it comes to the forum, suddenly 3 people will become 10. Well, anything that makes you happy, good for ya.

I posted a screenshot of 9 people, 8 of which were from your guild. The only reason that screenshot didn’t contain 10 is because not everybody made it there for the port. They were killed.

I also never ran from any fight. Evaded a bit? Sure. However, there were multiple instances where I got knocked off of some of the cliff edges and didnt die because of the reduced fall damage trait. It more than likely appeared that I was running somewhere because when I became visible again I had some ground to make up before I could engage.

And insulting a thief for “running” just shows me you clearly have no understanding of the thief class and are reaching for responses. The entire class was formulated to hit/run. Good players know when to disengage and know when the odds are too much. Based on the 40 or so kills/downs I got in that 3 hour time period compared to my 1 death, I would say I did that pretty well.

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Vashti.8179

I think I also miss the old SoS/CD/SBI threads where there wasn’t so much pointless flaming. >.>

Seriously, when did folks start complaining about such petty things in this matchup? I can kinda see where people come from when they complain about much larger zergs dropping siege mid-battle, because it can be a bit of a kitten move mid-battle if everyone came to the zerg fight just to zerg. Although I’m sure all three worlds in this match still make regular use of that tactic. Supply camps though? It’s a fairly acceptable defensive tactic as a world doesn’t usually have 5+ people spare to defend every single camp. Either you advertised your position and where you were going, the supply camp was considered important or you just got plain unlucky. Either way, the siege was probably put down at the time it was last recapped and you didn’t value your health that much if you ran into a camp with those odds and siege on display. Such is the life of a havoc group – tick, pass, move on to the next objective.

No one really minds that much. Yeah people post about it, but for the most part it’s all in good fun. It’s to be expected and it’s really just some mild trash talk and let’s face it, a little bit of that is to be expected from all sides in most match ups.

But then you have a guy come in and start calling people stupid and terrible and you’re going to upset some folks. I mean, c’mon, really? And that guy is a commander? Completely clkitten.

Edit: Cl@ss. Less. Can’t believe it filters that.

(edited by Vashti.8179)

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nizio Nightblade.8109

Nizio Nightblade.8109

OMG YOU KILLED BABY QUAGGANS YOU MONSTERS!!!!!!!!

Talon Nighthawk [Edge] (DB Server)

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Marquiz.7625

I posted a screenshot of 9 people, 8 of which were from your guild. The only reason that screenshot didn’t contain 10 is because not everybody made it there for the port. They were killed.

I also never ran from any fight. Evaded a bit? Sure. However, there were multiple instances where I got knocked off of some of the cliff edges and didnt die because of the reduced fall damage trait. It more than likely appeared that I was running somewhere because when I became visible again I had some ground to make up before I could engage.

And insulting a thief for “running” just shows me you clearly have no understanding of the thief class and are reaching for responses. The entire class was formulated to hit/run. Good players know when to disengage and know when the odds are too much. Based on the 40 or so kills/downs I got in that 3 hour time period compared to my 1 death, I would say I did that pretty well.

Yea right, you sure made pretty story with a screen shot. I was at the top watching people chasing you for a while, and all you did was run and run.

And as for insulting a thief? I came for you alone once and you used SR when I haven’t even touched you yet. I stood there all alone for a while, with nobody near, waiting for a backstab to come, but it never came, wonder why… After that, I got bored and just went off.

Marquiz

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

No one really minds that much. Yeah people post about it, but for the most part it’s all in good fun and just some mild trash talk. It’s to be expected and it’s all in good fun and let’s face it, a little bit of trash talk is to be expected from all sides.

But then you have a guy come in and start calling people stupid and terrible and you’re going to upset some folks. I mean, c’mon, really? And that guy is a commander? Completely clkitten.

as opposed to calling people out and saying to grow balls is super classy. I wasn’t going to post but you and your roamer friend need things spelled out.

We could spend the time to chase you around map but that not fun for us and doesn’t benefit our server. So we bunker down the camps so you great players don’t deny our upgrading keeps supply. If you can’t understand a simple concept like upgrading camps/keeps eh.

You and your friend are playing a totally different game then the rest. You design your specs to be able to escape from numbers and usually play classes that are survival op – bunker ele, thieves, warriors. You rely on your ability to run away when you know fight’s not in your favor. You are excellent at picking off doliaks and stragglers though. grats on that btw.

Also if you are really that good start a team of spvp and play tourneys cuz that is small scale with even numbers. What you find yourself doing most of time is 3v1 or 3v2 or 3vs doliak in which case you really aren’t that great. Now go back to killing uplevels or picking of stragglers. We will talk to you when you do something of worth in wvw. peace.

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

(edited by Luvpie.8350)

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Luvpie.8350

No one really minds that much. Yeah people post about it, but for the most part it’s all in good fun and just some mild trash talk. It’s to be expected and it’s all in good fun and let’s face it, a little bit of trash talk is to be expected from all sides.

as opposed to calling people out and saying to grow balls is super classy. I wasn’t going to post but you and your roamer friend need things spelled out.

We could spend the time to chase you around map but that not fun for us and doesn’t benefit our server. So we bunker down the camps so you great players don’t deny our upgrading keeps supply. If you can’t understand a simple concept like upgrading camps/keeps eh.

You and your friend are playing a totally different game then the rest. You design your specs to be able to escape from numbers and usually place classes that are survival op – bunker ele, thieves, warriors. You rely on your ability to run away when you know fight’s not in your favor. You are excellent at picking off doliaks and stragglers though. grats on that btw.

Also if you are really that good start a team of spvp and play tourneys cuz that is small scale with even numbers. What you find yourself doing most of time is 3v1 or 3v2 or 3vs doliak in which case you really aren’t that great. Now go back to killing uplevels or picking of stragglers. We will talk to you when you do something of worth in wvw. peace.

We don’t even roam with an ele! Gosh you’re so stupid! (And terrible).

Just the response I expected. There is a reason I don’t respond on forums. Enjoy your free doliak kills o great cd roamers.

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cross.3805

Cross.3805

4am Est. -Golf Clap-

Attachments:

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Vashti.8179

You and your friend are playing a totally different game then the rest. You design your specs to be able to escape from numbers and usually place classes that are survival op – bunker ele, thieves, warriors. You rely on your ability to run away when you know fight’s not in your favor. You are excellent at picking off doliaks and stragglers though. grats on that btw.

We don’t even roam with an ele! Gosh you’re so stupid! (And terrible).

Just the response I expected. There is a reason I don’t respond on forums. Enjoy your free doliak kills o great cd roamers.

Is that why a quick search of your name brings up 8+ pages of posts? Because you don’t respond?? And thanks I will very much enjoy my DOLYAK kills. And my [Fang] kills.

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chorazin.4107

Chorazin.4107

Some good fights, got some great fraps roaming around with our 4-5man

Chorazin
[lion]~ riperonis
[tRex]

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

JakobGW.5730

So we bunker down the camps so you great players don’t deny our upgrading keeps supply. If you can’t understand a simple concept like upgrading camps/keeps eh.

I just wanted to point out something here. Did you realize that by “bunkering” down a supply camp, forcing the roamers to kill your yaks and not flipping the supply camp actually hurts your server? A havoc team, killing each dolyak each time it leaves a spawn (if there are two), will earn between 6 – 12 points per 15 minutes. When you “bunker” down the camp and fail to protect your dolyaks, you earn 5 points per 15 minutes. Ya’ll didn’t leave your camps to even fight 3 little ol’ CD enemies, let alone protect any yaks traveling. Your yaks never made it to their destination (thus upgrades were null), you earned less points than the enemy for that camp, and you hid behind siege when you outnumbered any threat.

Do you understand that simple concept?

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Werat.7063

Werat.7063

So we bunker down the camps so you great players don’t deny our upgrading keeps supply. If you can’t understand a simple concept like upgrading camps/keeps eh.

I just wanted to point out something here. Did you realize that by “bunkering” down a supply camp, forcing the roamers to kill your yaks and not flipping the supply camp actually hurts your server? A havoc team, killing each dolyak each time it leaves a spawn (if there are two), will earn between 6 – 12 points per 15 minutes. When you “bunker” down the camp and fail to protect your dolyaks, you earn 5 points per 15 minutes. Ya’ll didn’t leave your camps to even fight 3 little ol’ CD enemies, let alone protect any yaks traveling. Your yaks never made it to their destination (thus upgrades were null), you earned less points than the enemy for that camp, and you hid behind siege when you outnumbered any threat.

Err…no. I might have misunderstod that but are you comparing ppt with wxp? I was not aware that killing yaks adds ppt.
If people bunker down for wxp you are totally right, its lower regarding wxp.
But what does it hurt me weather you have more wxp than me?
What indeed hurts me is the killed yaks for upgrades but we have always been bad protecting yaks, nothing new there.
Still, denying enemies access to a supply camp is valid and I doubt you would be hanging around for all yaks all the time.

eu league
“Opportunities multiply as they are seized.”

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Finale.5281

Finale.5281

Killing Yaks outside of supply camps does give ppt points, yes.

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Werat.7063

Werat.7063

tyvm, happens when you go on vacation while anet patches :P
all the more reason to kill yaks now ; )

eu league
“Opportunities multiply as they are seized.”

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

Well good, the kitten contest actually turned into a debate about strategy – if you can read through the chest thumping.

Siege in a camp is nothing new and a completely valid tactic and can be part of an overall strategy. It helps the server in many ways.

It’s designed to do exactly what it did – prevent a havoc squad from taking the camp easily. It also allows a few people to hold off a larger enemy force longer until reinforcments to arrive. It provides PPT and a base for supply for your troops and upgrades.

As far as coming out and fighting 3 people, eh, that’s a situational judgement call. Depends on if you feel like it or not. But if your team is counting on you staying at that camp and protecting it – then it would hurt your server to abandon your post to go have a 3v3 or whatever.

Regarding yak and sentry points – has Anet publised the actual points that they add to your score? I’ve seen the end of the match pie charts that show the points – and it looks quite substantial – but I’ve never found a formula or anything.

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Vashti.8179

Well good, the kitten contest actually turned into a debate about strategy – if you can read through the chest thumping.

Siege in a camp is nothing new and a completely valid tactic and can be part of an overall strategy. It helps the server in many ways.

It’s designed to do exactly what it did – prevent a havoc squad from taking the camp easily. It also allows a few people to hold off a larger enemy force longer until reinforcments to arrive. It provides PPT and a base for supply for your troops and upgrades.

As far as coming out and fighting 3 people, eh, that’s a situational judgement call. Depends on if you feel like it or not. But if your team is counting on you staying at that camp and protecting it – then it would hurt your server to abandon your post to go have a 3v3 or whatever.

Regarding yak and sentry points – has Anet publised the actual points that they add to your score? I’ve seen the end of the match pie charts that show the points – and it looks quite substantial – but I’ve never found a formula or anything.

They add 3 points to the team that lands the killing blow. I believe they used to be worth more points the closer they were to a tower or keep (I’m not certain how much more) but the patch listed below adjusted it to 3 points regardless of location.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/info/news/Game-Update-Notes-April-30-2013/first#post1927551

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nizio Nightblade.8109

Nizio Nightblade.8109

Talon Nighthawk [Edge] (DB Server)

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: El Cid.3416

El Cid.3416

LOL…

Within an hour we had all 3 keeps upgraded to T3, so much for “Your yacks never made it”

And we killed you and you killed some of us. Then you left the map and we continued to upgrade. Oh, and you really never pushed into the camp we were guarding (Well we were guarding them all by then).

#Troll response off

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toxic.4320

Toxic.4320

We were bored and thought we’d leave the map with a bang

PS: I am one of the quaggan

Ethos Mores [KWBH] Commander, Ranger
Nontoxicwench [KWBH] Guardian
Gefarhlich Madchen [KWBH] Mesmer

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Mordecai.6318

Yea right, you sure made pretty story with a screen shot. I was at the top watching people chasing you for a while, and all you did was run and run.

And as for insulting a thief? I came for you alone once and you used SR when I haven’t even touched you yet. I stood there all alone for a while, with nobody near, waiting for a backstab to come, but it never came, wonder why… After that, I got bored and just went off.

That screenshot validates infinitely more of what I said that any of your terrible attempts to save face. You just admitted to not even being apart of that group in the screenshot making it at least 9 from your guild alone, not 3 as mentioned earlier. I must be lying though.

Also, I never refuge unless I absolutely have to. So I was more than likely low on initiative or needed that stealth to regen from something. The majority of the refuge’s were trying to res the necro I was originally with for the first 40 minutes or so. Don’t get me confused either with the other thief that joined me for the last hour or so after my necro friend left. I 1v1ed or 1vXed every person in there from that GS ranger, all the mesmers, the guardians, and the warriors.

Your efforts to defend yourself and your guild are as a terrible as the performance in the puzzle. You have nothing more than LOLYOUREFUGEDASATHIEF. Terrible.

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

JakobGW.5730

You and your friend are playing a totally different game then the rest. You rely on your ability to run away when you know fight’s not in your favor. You are excellent at picking off doliaks and stragglers though. grats on that btw.

Now go back to killing uplevels or picking of stragglers. We will talk to you when you do something of worth in wvw. peace.

All servers have havoc squads. Even SoS, and we’re playing the same game. Parsing some of my video footage, here is a fight definitely not in my favor. This is how our squad members deal with 4-man thief gank squads from SoS using a couple of guards to help make the odds a little closer to even.

http://youtu.be/xLlBJmW_Uik

To me, that fight was a hella lot more fun than sitting behind siege quoting “strategy.” My request was very simple: come out and fight!

Then you left the map and we continued to upgrade.
#Troll response off

We left the map for two reasons: (1) You were being boring as hell hence my post regarding same; and (2) I had a movie date with my lovely wife.

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deviants.7630

Deviants.7630

There is a time and place to “come out and fight”, trying to upgrade everything isn’t the time. If we’re gonna spend hours upgrading, we’re gonna make sure it gets done. You came to our house, did you expect us to just hand it over to you? :P

SoS-[Fang]Artemis Bullwinkle

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Marquiz.7625

That screenshot validates infinitely more of what I said that any of your terrible attempts to save face. You just admitted to not even being apart of that group in the screenshot making it at least 9 from your guild alone, not 3 as mentioned earlier. I must be lying though.

Also, I never refuge unless I absolutely have to. So I was more than likely low on initiative or needed that stealth to regen from something. The majority of the refuge’s were trying to res the necro I was originally with for the first 40 minutes or so. Don’t get me confused either with the other thief that joined me for the last hour or so after my necro friend left. I 1v1ed or 1vXed every person in there from that GS ranger, all the mesmers, the guardians, and the warriors.

Your efforts to defend yourself and your guild are as a terrible as the performance in the puzzle. You have nothing more than LOLYOUREFUGEDASATHIEF. Terrible.

I was not with the 9 below, because I was at the top watching. And that screenshot you have, merely shows 9 people infront of you, I don’t see any dead bodies, and if you killed so many, wouldn’t we have came at you at the spawn? I know what I saw, and you know what you did, just a thief running around from the dome area, to the spawn point. Paint a beautiful picture of yourself all you want, it only makes you look silly. Btw, I main a thief, I really LMAO when you used the SR in the middle of no where and ran away from a hopeless guardian.

Oh well, like I said, if it makes you feel good doing up a story, good for ya

Hey, Jakob, this guy can take on 10 of us, if you looking for a challenge, this is one for you

Marquiz

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Luvpie.8350

The bunkering accomplished what it meant to. We upgraded all camps first to 250 and then started to escort doliaks and you and your friends that look for the easy camp flips or stragglers went to another map. We upgraded our keeps and didn’t lose a single camp. Now go away.

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toxic.4320

Toxic.4320

Here’s what is fascinating to me.. I have seen SoS in the TC/SoS matchup thread and I read a whole lot of q.q from SoS about how TC siege creeps when they outnumbered y’all. yet… scratches head y’all do the identical thing.

You guys used to be better than that. What happened?

In any case.. great fights for the most part, you guys! <3

Ethos Mores [KWBH] Commander, Ranger
Nontoxicwench [KWBH] Guardian
Gefarhlich Madchen [KWBH] Mesmer

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Becka Williams.4978

Becka Williams.4978

If you guys were going to leave in a bang, why couldn’t you have done it sooner, so all of those that I tagged with the AC would’ve given me bags and kills counts. Do be more considerate in the future, okay?

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Milea.6043

Milea.6043

That’s it! You killed Baby Quaggans and must pay the fine! The Fine is a Baby Quaggan & Miscellaneous Tonic Slow Parade Friday 10pm NA EST in EB. We will walk around all of EB.
Don’t act like it’s something new either! ;-D SBI & SoS have had tonic parades before and we must do it again! CD you must join in too!
Start Marching!

~Milly, SBI

Swearing allegiance in life & beyond did Desmina Zqooksha thence become the gods first follower

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sinaya.4201

Sinaya.4201

You havent seen the horrors we’ve seen over the last 5 weeks. the 3 TC/DB/SOR players that suddenly morph into a 20+ zergball in an instant. Yes openfield/camp siege may be overkill vs you guys but there’s no reason to get complacent. Complacency leads to bad habits which leads to getting crushed even harder next week when the RNG throws us back against one of the top4. Besides if the siege is there may as well use it.

For the record, Crystal Desert has faced both Tarnished Coast and Dragonbrand in the past few weeks. In fact, we were against Dragonbrand just a few days ago.

So, um… check your facts.

Crystal Desert

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: kRAVen.4195

kRAVen.4195

Actually Luvpie, those camps held by Sea of Siege players were flipped in the next hour as well as some towers. Anything T3 was their already from your night crew. Sea of Siege NA has always been bunker down type mentality. We are just wondering where your roamers are at?

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

Rejoice SBI. Borlis Pass just Waypointed and Tier 3 Walled Yak’s Bends hills. Now another server can experience your pain.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bannok.3152

Bannok.3152

Aeros, your obsession with us is borderline mental. You really didnt do anything amazing. You beat us with better coverage and organization. 1 of 2 of those things we could control but still wouldnt affect the outcome.

Bannok – Dark Covenant (SBI)

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyrlis.8072

Tyrlis.8072

Had a great afternoon of fights on CDBL today. I logged on, we owned everything except Bay. 45 minutes later, SoS and SBI were racing to tear apart everything we owned. We weren’t fast enough whacking the moles, and eventually we were bottled up in NE tower.

After an HOUR of stopping trebs/ACs/ballistas/hordes of SBI from walking through the broken wall into the tower, we finally pulled off a flank and turned the tide. Another hour later, we owned the whole BL. Way to stick with me CD, I know it wasn’t pretty at the beginning. And props to the SBI that stuck out that entire fight between NE tower and Garrison… your bags were nummy at the end. And that treb I was operating inside the tower is going into the Hall of Fame, I think the kill count was three trebs, three or four ballistas, and at least 10 arrow carts.

Tyrlis – South of Heaven [SoH] WvW Commander – CD
Proud Member of the First Crystalian Council

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: EvilSardine.9635

EvilSardine.9635

Now go away.

I see the smaller havoc squads are getting on Luvpie’s nerves.

It’s just a game. Take a break and have a quick breather. Have some fun when you get back!

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Purr Kitten.8731

Purr Kitten.8731

Had a great afternoon of fights on CDBL today. I logged on, we owned everything except Bay. 45 minutes later, SoS and SBI were racing to tear apart everything we owned. We weren’t fast enough whacking the moles, and eventually we were bottled up in NE tower.

After an HOUR of stopping trebs/ACs/ballistas/hordes of SBI from walking through the broken wall into the tower, we finally pulled off a flank and turned the tide. Another hour later, we owned the whole BL. Way to stick with me CD, I know it wasn’t pretty at the beginning. And props to the SBI that stuck out that entire fight between NE tower and Garrison… your bags were nummy at the end. And that treb I was operating inside the tower is going into the Hall of Fame, I think the kill count was three trebs, three or four ballistas, and at least 10 arrow carts.

Ya it was fun taking your bl for the time we had it. Noticed you guys ran off and took SoS bl at the same time. Great job CD!

SBI

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

Aeros, your obsession with us is borderline mental. You really didnt do anything amazing. You beat us with better coverage and organization. 1 of 2 of those things we could control but still wouldnt affect the outcome.

No obsession, just thought you’d like to know xD

[KRTA]
Maguuma