7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crrrystal.6845

Crrrystal.6845

That’s it! You killed Baby Quaggans and must pay the fine! The Fine is a Baby Quaggan & Miscellaneous Tonic Slow Parade Friday 10pm NA EST in EB. We will walk around all of EB.
Don’t act like it’s something new either! ;-D SBI & SoS have had tonic parades before and we must do it again! CD you must join in too!
Start Marching!

~Milly, SBI

YES YES YES! But wouldn’t 10pm EST on Friday be after the reset?!

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maladon.5760

Maladon.5760

Rejoice SBI. Borlis Pass just Waypointed and Tier 3 Walled Yak’s Bends hills. Now another server can experience your pain.

Little Man Syndrome

A popular term for the inferiority complex that often occurs in men with self-perceived shortcomings (height, income, physical appearance), which causes them to overcompensate by attempting to belittle and offend others in order to make themselves feel superior.

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

Rejoice SBI. Borlis Pass just Waypointed and Tier 3 Walled Yak’s Bends hills. Now another server can experience your pain.

Good job. I did like to know. You guys did a hell of a job holding Hills regardless of what others might say. Your siege knowledge and counters made it a real challenge to retake.

Best of luck holding it on YB.

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

If you check my post history you will find that, win lose or draw I have always suggested people play to enjoy the game.

At reset SBI and CD came out of the blocks firing and hopefully all three servers had a lot of fun in those first 4-5 hours. I definitely enjoyed it!

I understand the frustration RNG matches may bring to some players. SoS has not had the luckiest month RNG wise but I am proud of how classy most SoS posters stayed while facing massive forces.

Good luck all, we are all gamers, my thanks to those who bring the fun regardless!

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Setun.4368

Setun.4368

That’s ok, we still kicked your kitten all over the field in open fights in EB when we were matched up with you guys. <3

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mordecai.6318

Mordecai.6318

That screenshot validates infinitely more of what I said that any of your terrible attempts to save face. You just admitted to not even being apart of that group in the screenshot making it at least 9 from your guild alone, not 3 as mentioned earlier. I must be lying though.

Also, I never refuge unless I absolutely have to. So I was more than likely low on initiative or needed that stealth to regen from something. The majority of the refuge’s were trying to res the necro I was originally with for the first 40 minutes or so. Don’t get me confused either with the other thief that joined me for the last hour or so after my necro friend left. I 1v1ed or 1vXed every person in there from that GS ranger, all the mesmers, the guardians, and the warriors.

Your efforts to defend yourself and your guild are as a terrible as the performance in the puzzle. You have nothing more than LOLYOUREFUGEDASATHIEF. Terrible.

I was not with the 9 below, because I was at the top watching. And that screenshot you have, merely shows 9 people infront of you, I don’t see any dead bodies, and if you killed so many, wouldn’t we have came at you at the spawn? I know what I saw, and you know what you did, just a thief running around from the dome area, to the spawn point. Paint a beautiful picture of yourself all you want, it only makes you look silly. Btw, I main a thief, I really LMAO when you used the SR in the middle of no where and ran away from a hopeless guardian.

Oh well, like I said, if it makes you feel good doing up a story, good for ya

Hey, Jakob, this guy can take on 10 of us, if you looking for a challenge, this is one for you

You really are that dense aren’t you? That group did come from the spawn point. Shortly after I respawned from my one death, my friend and I picked off a few random SBI and CD. At that point that group that initially killed me ended up at the spawn. The mesmer’s pulled us down and it ended up with you guys killing my friend and me getting away. This fight happened down the first set of stairs from the spawn. At which point, I killed a few randoms that managed to separate themselves looking for me while that large group sat and waited for a port. That’s where the SS came in.

By the way, I only roamed around the dome area because my friend got pulled off the edge by temporal curtain near the fire trap at the end. I jumped down to assist. With how many of you there were running around, making it back to the traps would have been a waste of time. I am really glad that you called your guardian hopeless though. I couldn’t help but think the same thing as I rez’d the necro I was originally with twice under his feet.

What I don’t understand is how you automatically attribute me using stealth as running. I don’t write in a diary each time I use SR and why, but like I said before, I only use it when I need it so it was more than likely to allow me to reset myself. It doesn’t matter though, really. At some point you probably died to me, and based on who seemed the most adamant on killing me I’d place my bets on you being that kittenty ranger. Could be wrong though.

And who is this Jakob guy that is so famous? I haven’t heard of him on the forums, in game, or anywhere for that matter and I played your server for over a month straight and roamed everyday. So famous he has to be proclaimed by some other nobody from a nobody server. Jakob that one famous “Crystal Desert Invader.”

Still awful.

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

And who is this Jakob guy that is so famous?

Jakob is a burnt plant, but he tastes good if used correctly as seasoning on a meal served with white wine.

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Maladon.5760

That screenshot validates infinitely more of what I said that any of your terrible attempts to save face. You just admitted to not even being apart of that group in the screenshot making it at least 9 from your guild alone, not 3 as mentioned earlier. I must be lying though.

Also, I never refuge unless I absolutely have to. So I was more than likely low on initiative or needed that stealth to regen from something. The majority of the refuge’s were trying to res the necro I was originally with for the first 40 minutes or so. Don’t get me confused either with the other thief that joined me for the last hour or so after my necro friend left. I 1v1ed or 1vXed every person in there from that GS ranger, all the mesmers, the guardians, and the warriors.

Your efforts to defend yourself and your guild are as a terrible as the performance in the puzzle. You have nothing more than LOLYOUREFUGEDASATHIEF. Terrible.

I was not with the 9 below, because I was at the top watching. And that screenshot you have, merely shows 9 people infront of you, I don’t see any dead bodies, and if you killed so many, wouldn’t we have came at you at the spawn? I know what I saw, and you know what you did, just a thief running around from the dome area, to the spawn point. Paint a beautiful picture of yourself all you want, it only makes you look silly. Btw, I main a thief, I really LMAO when you used the SR in the middle of no where and ran away from a hopeless guardian.

Hey, Jakob, this guy can take on 10 of us, if you looking for a challenge, this is one for you

You really are that dense aren’t you? That group did come from the spawn point. Shortly after I respawned from my one death, my friend and I picked off a few random SBI and CD. At that point that group that initially killed me ended up at the spawn. The mesmer’s pulled us down and it ended up with you guys killing my friend and me getting away. This fight happened down the first set of stairs from the spawn. At which point, I killed a few randoms that managed to separate themselves looking for me while that large group sat and waited for a port. That’s where the SS came in.

By the way, I only roamed around the dome area because my friend got pulled off the edge by temporal curtain near the fire trap at the end. I jumped down to assist. With how many of you there were running around, making it back to the traps would have been a waste of time. I am really glad that you called your guardian hopeless though. I couldn’t help but think the same thing as I rez’d the necro I was originally with twice under his feet.

What I don’t understand is how you automatically attribute me using stealth as running. I don’t write in a diary each time I use SR and why, but like I said before, I only use it when I need it so it was more than likely to allow me to reset myself. It doesn’t matter though, really. At some point you probably died to me, and based on who seemed the most adamant on killing me I’d place my bets on you being that kittenty ranger. Could be wrong though.

And who is this Jakob guy that is so famous? I haven’t heard of him on the forums, in game, or anywhere for that matter and I played your server for over a month straight and roamed everyday. So famous he has to be proclaimed by some other nobody from a nobody server. Jakob that one famous “Crystal Desert Invader.”

Still awful.

You assmonkeys are killing this thread…

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bannok.3152

Bannok.3152

Clearly shouldnt be in this match up. We really cant keep weathering endless weeks of this. Its either a match upwith 2 servers and one no show or us and 2 servers vastly superior. Basically bleeding all our players away.

Bannok – Dark Covenant (SBI)

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vashti.8179

Vashti.8179

Still awful.

Hi. You sound really angry.

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: JakobGW.5730

JakobGW.5730

Still awful.

I’m Jakob. And I’m kind of a big deal around here.

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Vashti.8179

Still awful.

This made me lol. Assmonkey might just be my new favorite word.

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

JakobGW.5730

Assmonkey isn’t censored? That’s kittening awesome!

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Maladon.5760

Assmonkey isn’t censored? That’s kittening awesome!

It’s a constant battle staying one step ahead of the kittens.

ps – awhile back kitten, kitten and kittening kittens weren’t censored either

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Vashti.8179

I am Spartacus!!!11oneone

Oh sorry, wrong thread.

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

JakobGW.5730

Jakob is a burnt plant, but he tastes good if used correctly as seasoning on a meal served with white wine.

Waffler is a specially designed waffle mold plate, allowing a person to create cup-shaped “waffle shots”, opening a whole new world of waffle possibilities.

:)

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Mordecai.6318

Still awful.

This matchup was over before it even began. No need for a thread to begin with.

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

Clearly shouldnt be in this match up. We really cant keep weathering endless weeks of this. Its either a match upwith 2 servers and one no show or us and 2 servers vastly superior. Basically bleeding all our players away.

Hehe just get some screenshots and video of pwnage this week. Prizes to be won. I really want those 48sup rams to go to someone who will use them well.

Hopefully the winner will donate them to you.

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: kRAVen.4195

kRAVen.4195

Well, the thread is needed for constructive matchup talk. The part of it you’ve participated in isn’t need though except to bring attention to yourself. One month roaming in CD. Congrats buddy! In your imagination we all cried when you left.

Just want to thank the Fate commander for bringing the fights into the open fields in your own bl (this was before the CD rush).

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bannok.3152

Bannok.3152

Yeah, its been brutal Yulo. We sat out manned basically all day in 4 maps, blinking on and off in EB. Tried to go head up with some of the SoS zergs, but it was impossible. They clearly have a much larger player base then last time. CD, also seems to have grown, they had a HUGE presence on our BL, I dont think we were able to field 35-40 people.
Might have to just consolidate to one map and see if we can squeeze a couple of kills out of the zergs. Oh well, just gotta take your beatings.

Bannok – Dark Covenant (SBI)

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

Yeah, its been brutal Yulo. We sat out manned basically all day in 4 maps, blinking on and off in EB. Tried to go head up with some of the SoS zergs, but it was impossible. They clearly have a much larger player base then last time. CD, also seems to have grown, they had a HUGE presence on our BL, I dont think we were able to field 35-40 people.
Might have to just consolidate to one map and see if we can squeeze a couple of kills out of the zergs. Oh well, just gotta take your beatings.

I am not sure if you still lead on EB but we give you guys ample room to push CD and push them off EB but you guys have a kitten for SM/WC or even coming behind us all the way to QL. If your NA is weak play the 2v1. I doubt SoS NA is any stronger then SBI since we outmanned on 2 bls and have to float across maps to keep things stable. CD is getting organized and has really big SEA crew it seems. Lots of fun in this matchup so far.

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Necro.6432

Necro.6432

Coordiantion, that’s all…we didn’t grow that much really but perhaps some of the PvE’ers got finally into it

Daeronz | TDS Leader | WvW Commander

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Marquiz.7625

Marquiz.7625

Still awful.

Sooo… Your story went from you fighting 6 people, and then 10 people, to now you admiting to just picking off strays. Ouch, the truth hurts.

And, sorry to burst your bubble, I’m not the ranger. Meaning you SR and ran away from some other random ranger as well?

Marquiz
Home: Crystal Desert
Guild: [KöMÉ] §Strength, Honour & Duty§

(edited by Marquiz.7625)

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Milea.6043

Milea.6043

That’s it! You killed Baby Quaggans and must pay the fine! The Fine is a Baby Quaggan & Miscellaneous Tonic Slow Parade Friday 10pm NA EST in EB. We will walk around all of EB.
Don’t act like it’s something new either! ;-D SBI & SoS have had tonic parades before and we must do it again! CD you must join in too!
Start Marching!

~Milly, SBI

YES YES YES! But wouldn’t 10pm EST on Friday be after the reset?!

OMG You are correct!! 7pm NA EST in EB!!!
confetti

Swearing allegiance in life & beyond did Desmina Zqooksha thence become the gods first follower

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zenjii.6819

Zenjii.6819

SoS really wants to keep SMC…

http://i.imgur.com/VZAOjqs.jpg

Burneth —Elementalist--Empyrean Knights [EK]— Sea of Sorrows

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Maladon.5760

I am not sure if you still lead on EB but we give you guys ample room to push CD and push them off EB but you guys have a kitten for SM/WC or even coming behind us all the way to QL.

At any given time there are about 47 trebs hitting Anzalias, Overlook and Ogrewatch from Stonemist. That really doesn’t give us much breathing room to focus on CD

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: iNaddict.8021

iNaddict.8021

cmon SOS… RAWR…

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nizio Nightblade.8109

Nizio Nightblade.8109

Shout out to the SoS Major on SBI BL to let us joke around with you and being a good sport as our zerg just ran around you emoting and such. Also a shout out to SoS in SBI BL for letting are zerg joke around at the end of our run. We died Valiantly trying to take your spawn those OP Defenders hitting 75k a pop( They need a nerf D;<). Ty Gismor for Leading are group and having an amazing Night and ty to the SoS who where at SBI who where such good sports.

Talon Nighthawk [Edge] (DB Server)

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Mordecai.6318

Still awful.

Sooo… Your story went from you fighting 6 people, and then 10 people, to now you admiting to just picking off strays. Ouch, the truth hurts.

And, sorry to burst your bubble, I’m not the ranger. Meaning you SR and ran away from some other random ranger as well?

At this point there is no way you aren’t trolling. I said 10 people from the start. 10 with my thief friend. 6 with my necro friend. Both were listed as separate instances, but your reading comprehension is worse than your in game abilities.

When I brought up the ranger and called it “kittenty” its because I 1v1ed it twice and won without trying.

How far can you reach?

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

That’s ok, we still kicked your kitten all over the field in open fights in EB when we were matched up with you guys. <3

If it you can’t put a waypoint in it, BP doesn’t defend it. In their current match they’re still getting their towers flipped all the time, they just keep their forts. I suppose it’s easier to siege up those few places without having to cover the towers as well, but it’s a weakness that can and will be exploited.

Probably by someone with more of a clue than SBI. :x

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Marquiz.7625

Marquiz.7625

All of the CD currently in the jumping puzzle are quite possibly the worst players I’ve ever seen. 3 hours, a 6v1, and a 10v2 and you finally manged to kill me.

At this point there is no way you aren’t trolling. I said 10 people from the start. 10 with my thief friend. 6 with my necro friend. Both were listed as separate instances, but your reading comprehension is worse than your in game abilities.

Ops, something doesn’t match here. First you said you fought 6 by yourself, now you say its actually with a Necro friend. I am reading right. Perhaps its your story telling needing more consistency. How many times do you want to change your story?

Marquiz
Home: Crystal Desert
Guild: [KöMÉ] §Strength, Honour & Duty§

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mammoth.1975

Mammoth.1975

Omg new matchup system sucks, why do we have to fight servers that are so much bigger, I’m not even gonna bother playing!

Haha sorry I just can’t help myself.

If you’re not playing to win, don’t complain when you lose.

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toxic.4320

Toxic.4320

I am not sure if you still lead on EB but we give you guys ample room to push CD and push them off EB but you guys have a kitten for SM/WC or even coming behind us all the way to QL.

At any given time there are about 47 trebs hitting Anzalias, Overlook and Ogrewatch from Stonemist. That really doesn’t give us much breathing room to focus on CD

LOL now why would the smaller server and the bigger server want to focus down on the mid server? Shouldn’t it be SBI and CD focusing down on SoS?

Ethos Mores [KWBH] Commander, Ranger
Nontoxicwench [KWBH] Guardian
Gefarhlich Madchen [KWBH] Mesmer

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Frigid.6027

Frigid.6027

I enjoyed SoS tactics tonight. kitten around for a few hours not taking anything because theres actually people there and they cant zerg ball everything. You guys must of had tons of fun doing nothing until other servers finally logged.

See you again tomorrow.

Bounce – [xoxo] Zerg Me Like You Love Me [oPP] Over Powered People

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Steezy.2905

Steezy.2905

Poor SoS. :<

~Crystal Desert~

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

SBI’s Oceanic night crew is pretty good at defending. The night before it took a lot of effort to take garrison on your BL and tonight you showed on EB you could hold a huge zerg (us).

You guys have definitely picked up your game imo from back when we played against you. Respect.

Nothing else much to say really, the population imbalances are and has always been obvious to all 3 servers and our map completers are out in force to blob everything which skews it further.

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Maladon.5760

LOL now why would the smaller server and the bigger server want to focus down on the mid server? Shouldn’t it be SBI and CD focusing down on SoS?

I agree. I was just stating that as long as we’re getting bombarded from SM we have to prioritize taking down trebs over expanding our holdings.

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Forzani.2584

Forzani.2584

Don’t focus on the score. There are more than enough good fights to be found.
As long as a kitten from SoS doesn’t come on here and patronizes the other servers with a comment like……“you guys did well. Keep up the good work. Hopefully you learned something from us in this matchup that you can use next week”

(….that’s the line that TC gave to SoS a couple of weeks ago)

When someone uses the word ‘Meta’, a kitten dies. Don’t do it.

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

You guys did well. Keep up the good work. Hopefully you learned something from us in this match up that you can use next week.

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seren.6850

Seren.6850

Can I get a team jakob t-shirt, I’m not much of an edward fan

SoS original -“They mostly come out at night … mostly”
[FIRE] Serene Snow, Warrior

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Night Hawk Ix.7360

Night Hawk Ix.7360

SoS really wants to keep SMC…

http://i.imgur.com/VZAOjqs.jpg

Yes, I wasnt commanding however i let the commander at the time know my feelings on this one. We lost everything to defend SM which is clearly not worth losing 4 T3 towers and our keep over. After all even if we lost SM which i doubt we would have both CD and SBI would have had a very hard time holding it.

I just hope the commander learns from this and makes better decisions for the week ahead.

Mez You Up
Blackgate

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

JakobGW.5730

I actually had to Google this post to get the reference. I suppose that shows my age, or my taste in movies.

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

SoS, please don’t ruin this week by simply placing a kitten ton of siege in camps and hide behind it when 3 CD roll up against 5+ SoS and upgraded guards in the camp. Come out and fight!

The primary culprits are [Fang] and [Bane]. Grow some balls!

This from the guy who takes 10+ people, all load up into complete glass cannon/escape builds, and goes into empty borderlands and picks off stragglers. Then you come onto the forums and brag about your 6vs2 victories.

I noticed you guys were conspicuously absent during the matchup with TC, I guess not enough people not traveling in groups for your tastes.

Half of your team was thieves but you couldn’t take out one AC and Ballista when facing a group you outnumbered?

The worst part is that you felt the need to complain about it on here, because we moved out and you capped the camp uncontested not even 3 minutes later. You must have been one of the people we ran down like a dog when you guys ran from the camp.

The WORST part, is that you guys had gone up in my estimation before your QQ session here. I was thinking "not a bad strategy, tying up camps and supply while their main group went elsewhere.
It wasn’t strategy though, you just wanted some great 10vs3 fights to come here and brag about.

(edited by Chris.3290)

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiro.3164

Kiro.3164

I actually had to Google this post to get the reference. I suppose that shows my age, or my taste in movies.

Blade/Underworld/Van Halsing are better Vampire movies anyway.

Main: Lv80 Thief
Alts: Lv80 Necromancer, Lv80 Mesmer
[GoF] Blackgate

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

I will say that SBI has been a beast in EB this weekend. I know you guys had some crowning moments of awesome during our weeks long slugfest, but you guys didn’t let up this weekend.

We even tried to tempt you with low hanging CD fruit, but you obviously wanted a piece of our pie. I logged on for the complete disaster (from our perspective) when all our PvE’rs were just sitting in SM while you guys capped everything else. Shout out to TS and Kurtis for setting things straight and reversing that mess.

Seeing SBI spawn camping gave me flashbacks from December when WM would push our stuff in.

CD…seeing a lot of fresh faces on your end, but you guys aren’t much for the open-field combat. I’d like to have some fights with you guys that weren’t around towers and stuff. At least you…most of you keep your eyes on the ball.

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

JakobGW.5730

SoS, please don’t ruin this week by simply placing a kitten ton of siege in camps and hide behind it when 3 CD roll up against 5+ SoS and upgraded guards in the camp. Come out and fight!

This from the guy who takes 10+ people, all load up into complete glass cannon/escape builds, and goes into empty borderlands and picks off stragglers. Then you come onto the forums and brag about your 6vs2 victories.

Wait. What? Both of these sentences couldn’t be more wrong, but I would like for you to point out in any one of my posts where I have ever bragged about winning a 6v2. Up to that challenge?

I noticed you guys were conspicuously absent during the matchup with TC, I guess not enough people not traveling in groups for your tastes.

We roam every single night, and have been for the last several months.

Half of your team was thieves but you couldn’t take out one AC and Ballista when facing a group you outnumbered?

Did you even read my post? I made sure it was copied here again for you to double check.

The worst part is that you felt the need to complain about it on here, because we moved out and you capped the camp uncontested not even 3 minutes later. You must have been one of the people we ran down like a dog when you guys ran from the camp.

I have no idea what you are talking about. If you actually read one of my earlier posts, you’ll see that I actually logged out before even taking the camp because the enemies were boring as hell and I had a movie date with my wife.

The WORST part, is that you guys had gone up in my estimation before your QQ session here. I was thinking "not a bad strategy, tying up camps and supply while their main group went elsewhere.
It wasn’t strategy though, you just wanted some great 10vs3 fights to come here and brag about.

Again, I have no idea what you are talking about. . . .

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Vashti.8179

Hi. You sound really angry. Also TWO worst parts?? I dun get it.

(edited by Vashti.8179)

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: El Cid.3416

El Cid.3416

Don’t go away angry….. Just go away.

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Prophaniti.1496

Prophaniti.1496

DEATH TO TEAM EDWARD!!!!!

ALL HAIL TEAM JAKOB \o/

(edited by Prophaniti.1496)

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Vashti.8179

I will say that SBI has been a beast in EB this weekend. I know you guys had some crowning moments of awesome during our weeks long slugfest, but you guys didn’t let up this weekend.

We even tried to tempt you with low hanging CD fruit, but you obviously wanted a piece of our pie. I logged on for the complete disaster (from our perspective) when all our PvE’rs were just sitting in SM while you guys capped everything else. Shout out to TS and Kurtis for setting things straight and reversing that mess.

Seeing SBI spawn camping gave me flashbacks from December when WM would push our stuff in.

CD…seeing a lot of fresh faces on your end, but you guys aren’t much for the open-field combat. I’d like to have some fights with you guys that weren’t around towers and stuff. At least you…most of you keep your eyes on the ball.

Your contempt for CD makes me giggle. I have a feeling you are routinely stomped by CD players thus creating the source of your bitterness. It’s really nothing to get so uptight over though – in the end it’s only pixels.