7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toxic.4320

Toxic.4320

EK actively hunts and fights open field every night, Chris. What’s with your contempt? Salty tears?

Ethos Mores [KWBH] Commander, Ranger
Nontoxicwench [KWBH] Guardian
Gefarhlich Madchen [KWBH] Mesmer

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: kRAVen.4195

kRAVen.4195

Easy guys. Chris used to be on the server (i know…nobody even remembers him either) so he obviously knows whats going on. I especially love his description of the situation (since he wasn’t there) and the breakdown of our mindset and psyche.

Oh well, now that we’ve lost Chris’ respect I guess there is nothing left for CD to play for this week. Just go ahead and pack it up guys.

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

When did I show contempt for CD? I said I haven’t seen much open-field combat from you guys and it’s true. You’ve spread out to cover more ground (“keeping your eye on the ball”).
I’m far from dissing your skill, but actually hoping for a good chance to try it out (every time I’ve been in a big clash this weekend, it was with SBI). Almost every time I’ve seen CD since Friday have been either chasing them off a tower, or trying to take a tower. I’d rather fight you guys hand to hand over using ACs.

As for the thing with Jakob, I thought he was referencing a small skirmish at our north camp yesterday. He either remembers it totally differently or there was another time he found siege at one of our camps and felt robbed of more easy pickings.

If it is a different incident then I apologize, because the fight I was referencing saw the FEAR/TKVM retreat despite having numerical superiority. All three parties discussed were there and it was the only time we sieged up a camp on Sunday.

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

EK actively hunts and fights open field every night, Chris. What’s with your contempt? Salty tears?

Other than a few stragglers from failed siege I haven’t seen you guys yet. I’ll look for you now.

What contempt? I just haven’t gotten a good brawl against CD yet.

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vashti.8179

Vashti.8179

Other than a few stragglers from failed siege I haven’t seen you guys yet. I’ll look for you now.

Calling CD “low hanging fruit” isn’t showing contempt?

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

Calling CD “low hanging fruit” isn’t showing contempt?

Ahh, I was referring to EB. We have been focusing on you and trying to make attacking you as tempting as possible. Also aided by the fact you haven’t been bashful about going after them on that map.

Sorry, totally forgot to add a frame of reference to that.

Either way, it obviously hasn’t worked.

BTW, when did you get this day crew or do you just have a lot of young folks on CD?

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: JakobGW.5730

JakobGW.5730

As for the thing with Jakob, I thought he was referencing a small skirmish at our north camp yesterday. He either remembers it totally differently or there was another time he found siege at one of our camps and felt robbed of more easy pickings.

If it is a different incident then I apologize, because the fight I was referencing saw the FEAR/TKVM retreat despite having numerical superiority. All three parties discussed were there and it was the only time we sieged up a camp on Sunday.

Before spouting off, please review the date stamp of the post you’re attempting to troll. This will help prevent you from looking like an assmonkey.

Based upon your absolute failure at observing details (see above), I can guarantee that neither FEAR nor TKVA run from fights despite having numerical superiority.

Good try, sir.

Edit: Also, apparently you weren’t up to my challenge regarding that 6 v 2 boasting I allegedly do?

(edited by JakobGW.5730)

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Vashti.8179

Edit: Also, apparently you weren’t up to my challenge regarding that 10 v 2 boasting we allegedly do?

So this one time, me and 37 others in my FEAR/TKVA havoc squad were taking camps and stuff and we saw these two upleveled guys and we killed them. I forgot to take screenies but trust me when I say that it was pretty epic.

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nikked.7365

Nikked.7365

Hey now, this fruit is anything but low-hanging. You’re gonna have to climb the tree first.

Jacked Jackal :: Norn Mesmer :: Giant and Fabulous
Dragonbrand

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

Before spouting off, please review the date stamp of the post you’re attempting to troll. This will help prevent you from looking like an assmonkey.

Based upon your absolute failure at observing details (see above), I can guarantee that neither FEAR nor TKVA run from fights despite having numerical superiority.

Good try, sir.

Edit: Also, apparently you weren’t up to my challenge regarding that 6 v 2 boasting I allegedly do?

Oh well, I guess I had the date wrong. Either way, it was a carbon copy situation and it still addresses your MO. Maybe because you weren’t their to inspire them was the reason they booked it out of there.

Ask your fanboy Vashti what hell he’s talking about. I counted 11 FEAR/TKVM yesterday, though maybe you picked up 1-2 stragglers. You can always blame the cut and run on them!

As for not addressing the 6 vs 2; I’m sorry I didn’t quote you. You are on the forums talking about everything else; though all I’ve ever seen you do is pick off stragglers and cap undefended camps.

I simply found it hilarious that you had to come on here and complain about a camp being defended.

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Prophaniti.1496

Prophaniti.1496

When did I show contempt for CD? I said I haven’t seen much open-field combat from you guys and it’s true. You’ve spread out to cover more ground (“keeping your eye on the ball”).
I’m far from dissing your skill, but actually hoping for a good chance to try it out (every time I’ve been in a big clash this weekend, it was with SBI). Almost every time I’ve seen CD since Friday have been either chasing them off a tower, or trying to take a tower. I’d rather fight you guys hand to hand over using ACs.

If the are referring to the skirmish I think you are then your estimation of our purpose is off. We didn’t go to north camp to capture it outright (although if it was completely undefended we would have) it was to fight a holding action to divert your forces from reinforcing Bay which was currently under attack by our commander. At the time it was the only supply camp under your control and it’s also the easiest camp to resupply at before reinforcing a keep. You can say that we had you outnumbered, but I can tell you that by the time we left there was about 20 in that camp helping to defend it. At the end of the day we succeeded in our intended purpose and ended up eventually making your entire borderland blue. Hell we even managed to ninja a tower or two.

Believe it or not we do pay attention to the map and what our commanders are doing.

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

This week as usual, I have enjoyed some fine battles against skilled, clever opponents.

I have enjoyed the battle against a guild named KIWI, they are aggressive, willing to hit towers with a small force and seem to know their stuff! Thanks for bringing the fun.

From the ongoing forums twaddle, It would appear 2-3 people have not had the same luck finding good fights. They are not speaking for their respective servers.

See you on the battlefields!

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Vashti.8179

Good try, sir.

Oh well, I guess I had the date wrong. Either way, it was a carbon copy situation and it still addresses your MO. Maybe because you weren’t their to inspire them was the reason they booked it out of there.

Ask your fanboy Vashti what hell he’s talking about. I counted 11 FEAR/TKVM yesterday, though maybe you picked up 1-2 stragglers. You can always blame the cut and run on them!

As for not addressing the 6 vs 2; I’m sorry I didn’t quote you. You are on the forums talking about everything else; though all I’ve ever seen you do is pick off stragglers and cap undefended camps.

I simply found it hilarious that you had to come on here and complain about a camp being defended.

A). I am no fanboy, I am his wife.

B). I am making a point at how silly you look claiming that we brag about 6v2 or 10v3. If we are running around with 10 people and happen across 2 or 3 guys, yeah we’re going to kill them. Sorry, red = dead. What we’re not going to do (and do not do) is hop on the forums and brag about it. We understand that a 10v2 isn’t some great feat.

C). It’s TKVA. If you’re going to troll us, get our tags correct.

D). We don’t run from even fights. Not in the least bit. What happens a lot at that North camp is that it starts out as an even fight and slowly more enemies trickle in from their spawn. We will end up downing and pinning people only to have them release and run back – meanwhile more enemies begin to trickle in and we become overwhelmed. I guess we could stay and fight when we are now outnumbered and the guards are respawning. Or we could cut our losses and go try to make a difference elsewhere.

Now I’m sure you’ll need to get the last word in tell us how awful we all are and how CD doesn’t put up a good fight (and so on and so forth). Feel free to say whatever you wish, this will be the last time I give you anymore attention.

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

If the are referring to the skirmish I think you are then your estimation of our purpose is off. We didn’t go to north camp to capture it outright (although if it was completely undefended we would have) it was to fight a holding action to divert your forces from reinforcing Bay which was currently under attack by our commander. At the time it was the only supply camp under your control and it’s also the easiest camp to resupply at before reinforcing a keep. You can say that we had you outnumbered, but I can tell you that by the time we left there was about 20 in that camp helping to defend it. At the end of the day we succeeded in our intended purpose and ended up eventually making your entire borderland blue. Hell we even managed to ninja a tower or two.

Believe it or not we do pay attention to the map and what our commanders are doing.

Nope, mistaken battle identity again. Though the one you are talking about did happen not too much later. This while the havoc group was the only one on the map. Then CoF and some others came on and took back your tower. The Bay fiasco was due to crappy communication and PuGs not listening to our commander.

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

Good try, sir.

A). I am no fanboy, I am his wife.

B). I am making a point at how silly you look claiming that we brag about 6v2 or 10v3. If we are running around with 10 people and happen across 2 or 3 guys, yeah we’re going to kill them. Sorry, red = dead. What we’re not going to do (and do not do) is hop on the forums and brag about it. We understand that a 10v2 isn’t some great feat.

C). It’s TKVA. If you’re going to troll us, get our tags correct.

D). We don’t run from even fights. Not in the least bit. What happens a lot at that North camp is that it starts out as an even fight and slowly more enemies trickle in from their spawn. We will end up downing and pinning people only to have them release and run back – meanwhile more enemies begin to trickle in and we become overwhelmed. I guess we could stay and fight when we are now outnumbered and the guards are respawning. Or we could cut our losses and go try to make a difference elsewhere.

Now I’m sure you’ll need to get the last word in tell us how awful we all are and how CD doesn’t put up a good fight (and so on and so forth). Feel free to say whatever you wish, this will be the last time I give you anymore attention.

Well I’m not going to continue to insult you or your husband in front of each other, and given this conversation is more of a disagreement in playstyles that has been simmering for months; there is nothing further can add to it and we’ll put it down like the lame horse it is.

On a side note in general, I would think that we’ve (servers-wise) have all faced each other enough to have some mutual respect. For all the crap I’ve flung at FEAR/TKVA; I have admitted (and continue to say) that they are the best havoc group I’ve seen.
I think they could do more, but that’s how this whole chain of troll posts got started and I’ll leave it at that.

You can take some solace that you’ve obviously killed me on a few occasions, otherwise I wouldn’t even know who you are.

Now please, let’s stop derailing this thread; we’re probably one more post away from getting it locked.

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nizio Nightblade.8109

Nizio Nightblade.8109

Well if you where in your bl this weekend and wonder why each day your entire bl turned blue or why your garrison was at only such and such upgrade instead of fully upgraded you now know one on the main culprits with some RIP help.

Anyway hope to see you on the field.

Talon Nighthawk [Edge] (DB Server)

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

Did SBI lose more than one large guild? It’s a ghost town on your bl and it’s pretty much pvdoor tonight. I feel for you guys…and I hope you land some fights that are both fun and exciting for you.

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

(edited by SniffyCube.6107)

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: bishop.7596

bishop.7596

Edit: Also, apparently you weren’t up to my challenge regarding that 10 v 2 boasting we allegedly do?

So this one time, me and 37 others in my FEAR/TKVA havoc squad were taking camps and stuff and we saw these two upleveled guys and we killed them. I forgot to take screenies but trust me when I say that it was pretty epic.

I can help with that.. here’s one of the many battles since reset but this ones ytd, reminds me of one of the scene from The Patriots Battle of Yorktown when redcoats charge our rearguard but our main force fixed bayonets and were waiting!!

Attachments:

A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is brave five minute longer…
Alencon le renard du desert §Strength, Honour & Duty§
†Guild KöMÉ – A member of ConqueroRs Alliance†

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Renegade.8417

Renegade.8417

Meanwhile losing every map but the jumping puzzle

Attachments:

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sinaya.4201

Sinaya.4201

Meanwhile losing every map but the jumping puzzle

The WubWub window in your screenshot seems to indicate otherwise.

Crystal Desert

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xsorus.2507

Xsorus.2507

Did SBI lose more than one large guild? It’s a ghost town on your bl and it’s pretty much pvdoor tonight. I feel for you guys…and I hope you land some fights that are both fun and exciting for you.

SBI realized a long time ago that defending our borderlands just means we’re weaker in EB..

No point in defending anyway when you don’t have the coverage to win the matchup…Its better to pile in one map to make it even as possible…SBI seems to prefer
EB for this…

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xsorus/videos?view=0
Natures Ninja and Pain Inverter – Ranger PvP movies
http://www.twitch.tv/xsorovos

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gismor.8407

Gismor.8407

So um SoS…. why don’t you guys actually come out and fight us? :|. We just want your bags, and hiding behind carts and balistas isn’t fun. Come out and have fun for once, no matter who has the most numbers. :/

Attachments:

[EK] Guild leader → Retired
Friend Gismor – 80 Revenant
“Always outnumbered, never outgunned.”

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Gismor.8407

Oh, NOW this? :|. And you have the most numbers…

Attachments:

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sunreva.8714

Sunreva.8714

You can take some solace that you’ve obviously killed me on a few occasions, otherwise I wouldn’t even know who you are.

TKVA here, we run across many Fang members, which one are you?

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

So you taunt SoS when they don’t come out and you taunt SoS when they do.

…Wut?

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Gismor.8407

Fun kitten fights on EB right now, 40 man CD NA skeleton crew vs SoS prime. LOVING IT

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: ChaosDoom.8459

ChaosDoom.8459

I can help with that.. here’s one of the many battles since reset but this ones ytd, reminds me of one of the scene from The Patriots Battle of Yorktown when redcoats charge our rearguard but our main force fixed bayonets and were waiting!!

Wow nice, I see myself in the screenshot. Bloody nice wvw last night.

Little Furry – Twin Terror of Crystal Desert
Guild KöMÉ – §Strength, Honour & Duty§

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seren.6850

Seren.6850

had some good fights with TKVA earlier on sos bl, we had a few more numbers at some points but was totally unorganised militia, so worked out pretty even.

As far as them running goes, they ran when it was like 10vs3 outside bay (understandable) couple ran after the rest wiped at faith, you guys wiped us outside briar.

sure they do kill alot of stragglers and often only jump in when the npc’s are around but when your small ops this is how it goes, still hoping to run into FEAR or TKVA with a good 5man party.

And Hi to the cd guys that invited me to party in sos bl

SoS original -“They mostly come out at night … mostly”
[FIRE] Serene Snow, Warrior

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

JakobGW.5730

As far as them running goes, they ran when it was like 10vs3 outside bay (understandable) couple ran after the rest wiped at faith, you guys wiped us outside briar.

sure they do kill alot of stragglers and often only jump in when the npc’s are around but when your small ops this is how it goes, still hoping to run into FEAR or TKVA with a good 5man party.

1. “Stragglers” are often reinforcements for zergs who are either slow to the party or have died and are trying to run back. We kill them often so that they don’t get back to the zerg. So do we kill a lot of these “stragglers?” Yes we do, it’s our job.

2. NPC’s? Yes, but they are typically enemy NPC’s when we jump in because the camp we are trying to take has bodies inside.

Also, if you’re chasing 3 with 10 then we are doing our job. We will string you out, we will catch your overzealous off-guard, and we will kill you. Keeping 10 of your force busy with only 3 of us is what havoc is all about.

Finally, I have said this in practically every single weekly match-up thread. If you want to fight us, all you have to do is send me a whisper with how many you have. I’m a nice guy, I promise. I will tell you exactly where we are and how many are running with me. Come find us. We will fight you.

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Seren.6850

ok jacob i usually run with hlx, I’ll add you to friends list and send you a msg when we have a group going, hopefully we can get something happening. We pretty much run small ops most the time, so running into you guys is always a highlight

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

JakobGW.5730

ok jacob i usually run with hlx, I’ll add you to friends list and send you a msg when we have a group going, hopefully we can get something happening. We pretty much run small ops most the time, so running into you guys is always a highlight

[HLX] eh? Good people. Say hello to Errewan and Jermz for me. They would whisper us when they were in [Top] and we would have some good skirmishes. We enjoy fighting them.

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slim.3208

Slim.3208

[HLX] eh? Good people. Say hello to Errewan and Jermz for me. They would whisper us when they were in [Top] and we would have some good skirmishes. We enjoy fighting them.

Well at least 1 nice thing was said in this thread LOL.

Sea of Swag ~
[CB] Carebear Unit Co-Leader
Accepting All 15v15s

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toxic.4320

Toxic.4320

So you taunt SoS when they don’t come out and you taunt SoS when they do.

…Wut?

He’s probably referring to all the ac’s.

Ethos Mores [KWBH] Commander, Ranger
Nontoxicwench [KWBH] Guardian
Gefarhlich Madchen [KWBH] Mesmer

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Seren.6850

Well at least 1 nice thing was said in this thread LOL.

this isnt DOTA slim why are you here

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mordecai.6318

Mordecai.6318

So um SoS…. why don’t you guys actually come out and fight us? :|. We just want your bags, and hiding behind carts and balistas isn’t fun. Come out and have fun for once, no matter who has the most numbers. :/

Are you really complaining about people utilizing siege in WvW?

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Gismor.8407

Are you really complaining about people utilizing siege in WvW?

I’m not complaining about that, what I am sad about is the fact that people use open field siege against less numbers than them, which is just plain sad, and ruins the fun. :/

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Seren.6850

and this silly new build faster thing is going to mean instant arrow carts everywhere

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

Fun kitten fights on EB right now, 40 man CD NA skeleton crew vs SoS prime. LOVING IT

..what?…omg my head hurts.

unless your CD NA crew was up at 4am EST, they didn’t face “SoS Prime”

As SoS NA, I’ll take the compliment that we hit hard enough that it feels like it’s our primetime.

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nikked.7365

Nikked.7365

Yeah, there’s been a little confusion about exactly what hours Oceanic prime and SEA prime are, then there’s SoS prime to figure out too.

I can’t even remember if I’m in EST or EDT, so learning all the time tables is a bit much for my whiskey-addled brain. :P

Jacked Jackal :: Norn Mesmer :: Giant and Fabulous
Dragonbrand

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: shiri.4257

shiri.4257

As SoS NA, I’ll take the compliment that we hit hard enough that it feels like it’s our primetime.

4am est is around the same time he posted that… take or add. Nice lagfest last night on EB though around 7-10pm PST

~Kasumei/Machiato
Desert Spectre [VII]-Crystal Desert
“You’re never out of the fight.”

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

4am est is around the same time he posted that… take or add. Nice lagfest last night on EB though around 7-10pm PST

Good lord, I hope no one on any server is staying up from NA time zone through the middle of the night (though we all have insomnia nights at times).

Outside of some misconstrued statements earlier in the thread, I’m really impressed on how much better CD and SBI have gotten. I’d really like to see SBI get some transfer love so they could be a little more stable. They have a great PuG population that puts up a great fight in EB.

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nizio Nightblade.8109

Nizio Nightblade.8109

Well we were up at 12p.m. pst so 3am est so yeah think he was right ;D also those guys are mostly pst so not like there pulling all nightiers.

Talon Nighthawk [Edge] (DB Server)

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: kRAVen.4195

kRAVen.4195

“As SoS NA, I’ll take the compliment that we hit hard enough that it feels like it’s our primetime.”

Chris, you would be making that comment up. Nobody says or believes that. When I think SoS NA its more like sit hard enough (on siege, behind walls, etc).

(edited by kRAVen.4195)

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

JakobGW.5730

Someone help me understand this.

SBI isn’t getting crushed, but they are losing by a decent margin, obviously because of lack of coverage to compete.

SoS is winning, but not by a outrageous margin (<40,000).

CD is in between, holding, likely to end up in second per usual.

As it stands now, SBI will be going up in rankings. SoS may possibly drop as currently they are only 2 points ahead of Ehmry Bay. CD, who is actually dropping in points, will go up in ranking.

What does all of this mean? It means that CD is doing worse than usual but going up in rank. SBI can’t compete with the coverage, and are currently losing by the largest margin, but they, too, will go up in rank. Finally, SoS, who is winning by a decent margin, will go down.

How the kitten does that make any sense to anyone?

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

Someone help me understand this.

SBI isn’t getting crushed, but they are losing by a decent margin, obviously because of lack of coverage to compete.

SoS is winning, but not by a outrageous margin (<40,000).

CD is in between, holding, likely to end up in second per usual.

As it stands now, SBI will be going up in rankings. SoS may possibly drop as currently they are only 2 points ahead of Ehmry Bay. CD, who is actually dropping in points, will go up in ranking.

What does all of this mean? It means that CD is doing worse than usual but going up in rank. SBI can’t compete with the coverage, and are currently losing by the largest margin, but they, too, will go up in rank. Finally, SoS, who is winning by a decent margin, will go down.

How the kitten does that make any sense to anyone?

Since the beginning of RNG matches CD has only been put up against higher rated servers, so our rating remained inflated. SoS more or less had the same experience. Outside of the first RNG match-up, however, SBI was put against much lower rated servers causing their rating to decrease quite a bit. Now that we finally get put together again, SBI gets to steal all the fluff rating from us and SoS resulting in what you see. In reality, EB, CD, YB, DH, BP, SBI, and KN are all in the same ball park but their ratings are very different because of who they were randomly matched up against. You can also see YB is having a large rating drop also because they were finally matched up with servers that despite having a much lower rating, were actually relatively equal in performance.

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Gismor.8407

I’m central US time. I stayed up till 4:30 am my time.

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Marquiz.7625

Marquiz.7625

The epic fight in SMC. Sos came close to capping it, but bodies where thrown into the circle by CD and SBI, then it was CD’s turn, got the bar to half, but SBI got the Lord back up again. Finally capped by CD. Although we did hand it back on a platter 5minutes later.

This is what a matchup should be like

Attachments:

Marquiz
Home: Crystal Desert
Guild: [KöMÉ] §Strength, Honour & Duty§

(edited by Marquiz.7625)

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bannok.3152

Bannok.3152

Good fights tonight. CD you really on top of stuff with your red rings of death. Pretty sure we only won most of those fights by luck or sheer brute will. We should have lost 90% of them, to be honest. Getting harder and harder to face organized enemies with 15-20 man guild groups and coordinated AoE. CD has definetly grown and improved a whole bunch. Wish we could bring more to the table, however, its unlikely unless server consolidation.

Good fights, hope tomorrow is as good.

Bannok – Dark Covenant (SBI)

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: stinkypants.8419

stinkypants.8419

SBI on the warpath… and SoS just kickin’ back on their heels. Interesting couple hours out there just now.

Good times.

(Alvyn | Crystal Desert )

7/5 CD - SoS - SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calsifer.6079

Calsifer.6079

That battle at Golanta Clearing…pls SoS! Outnumbered us and you still dropped an AC to take us down! We wiped your attacks 4-5 times but there was nothing we could do about the constant stream reinforcing from keep :P Nevertheless, thanks for the bags and fun fights!

EDIT: And that battle at Danelon! Best fights in recent memory..TY SoS, CD TS was hilarious!

Attachments:

Ninja Stokk – Thief. CD.

(edited by Calsifer.6079)