If you see a bad D/D ele repping XOXO, that one is me :P

Timada Thief|Poof Poof Bang Mesmer
Daklap Elementalist|Man Crushin Thighs Warrior
XOXO|NSP

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrFluffy.9307

MrFluffy.9307

I don’t know whats going on but literally everyone on IoJ borderlands is getting timed out. Like every 5 mins 10-15 players get dc’ed. It’s only on IoJ borderlands too, literally our whole server is dc’ing in our own borderlands…just our BL… this is BS and anet needs to fix this.

We had folks getting DC’d(code7) last night too. I had it happen 7 times in WvW. Logged back in dead in LA.

I’ve been dealing with it personally for about a month now, not many other players have had the same experience. Tonight however literally everyone was disconnecting and was causing quite some trouble when we’d be in the middle of a zerg battle and doh our commander as well as half our zerg dc’ed…

Hi

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spets the MilkBandit.9031

Spets the MilkBandit.9031

I don’t know whats going on but literally everyone on IoJ borderlands is getting timed out. Like every 5 mins 10-15 players get dc’ed. It’s only on IoJ borderlands too, literally our whole server is dc’ing in our own borderlands…just our BL… this is BS and anet needs to fix this.

I was the commander in charge of your bl takeover today, and yeah the DC thing affected us also I was in vale camp thinking we were taking out cannons but in reality my team already capped bay… gg timeouts we had golems dropping left right and centre, mesmers disappearing its was pretty tough

Smitry / Spets
Zealots of Shiverpeak [ZoS] Commander
Northern Shiverpeaks

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

MrFluffy.9307

I was the commander in charge of your bl takeover today, and yeah the DC thing affected us also I was in vale camp thinking we were taking out cannons but in reality my team already capped bay… gg timeouts we had golems dropping left right and centre, mesmers disappearing its was pretty tough

good to know its not just us but still this is an issue Anet needs to address soon because this is just plain ridiculous.

Hi

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: JamboHammer.4397

JamboHammer.4397

Fun duels to the GT Hod necro at Hod orb arena

Nsp,Gom,Mag[Yaks Bend] Asura Thief- Chronic Fangs/Asura War- Karcerus/Norn Mes- Karcmerus
Charr Ele- Mack Jack/Human Guardian- Karcian/Human Necro- Karcermancer/
Asura Rev- Kushatronium/Asura Engi- Kushatronic /Sylvari Ranger- Karcushian

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flappybob.1950

Flappybob.1950

IoJ Borderlands is completely untouchable due to the massive amounts of lag and disconnecting that occurs on that map in particular. No problems in other maps though. :/

Lucky IoJ

Commander Admiral Lord Flappy – [Mend]
Isle of Janthir

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

HACKS! But seriously.. was just walking along in a golem minding my own business.. and disconnected about seven times in IoJ BL.

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: GavinGoodrich.1382

GavinGoodrich.1382

IoJ Borderlands is completely untouchable due to the massive amounts of lag and disconnecting that occurs on that map in particular. No problems in other maps though. :/

Lucky IoJ

Nah, not untouchable. NSP proved otherwise earlier today.

NomNomNomNomNom
Resident Zerg Idiot
Isle of Janthir

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

We had folks getting DC’d(code7) last night too. I had it happen 7 times in WvW. Logged back in dead in LA.

I’ve been dealing with it personally for about a month now, not many other players have had the same experience. Tonight however literally everyone was disconnecting and was causing quite some trouble when we’d be in the middle of a zerg battle and doh our commander as well as half our zerg dc’ed…

I have as well, but it is intermittent, and some days, no disconnecting… other days I can’t do fractals, or WvW. Makes no sense.

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: SandySothe.7950

SandySothe.7950

NSP vs. GT (And Zelrin). NSP brings 20 people and lots of siege. GT brings 7. Thanks for the farm, guys! Good fun.

Attachments:

Genesis Theory [GT] – Henge of Denravi

(edited by SandySothe.7950)

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Strever.8764

Strever.8764

I have ran into nothing but trash from NSP today, I’m quite disappointed. Hopefully I’m just getting lucky and scraping the bottom of the barrel. Stay classy NSP:

Attachments:

Ipsum Elusus [GG] Sourceri – Elementalist – BP Roamer

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yam.2891

Yam.2891

does anyone love peanuts as much as i do?

The Lad Guy – aka Mustache Pete
[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kashijikito.1864

Kashijikito.1864

I have ran into nothing but trash from NSP today, I’m quite disappointed. Hopefully I’m just getting lucky and scraping the bottom of the barrel. Stay classy NSP:

http://i.imgur.com/pbptyCv.jpg

Score seems to suggest that NSP is #1. But you’re entitled to your opinion.

If you think NSP is full of bads, I’d be glad to show you otherwise.

Kaz Bloodclaw, The Bell Tolls, Kaz The Spaz
Northern Shiverpeaks

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Otters.1567

Otters.1567

Wtb non-scrub bucket solo roamers to fight. Everyone i attack today has blown their utils to run lol. i SAD.

Attachments:

Buy a Pocket Otter, only 500G [Holy]

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azgarn.2145

Azgarn.2145

http://i.imgur.com/pbptyCv.jpg

Score seems to suggest that NSP is #1. But you’re entitled to your opinion.

If you think NSP is full of bads, I’d be glad to show you otherwise.

Yes because skill = PPT… everyone knows that.

For example, 3 of us take the closest tower in IoJ bl. 10 minutes later a group of 20 IoJ zerg it and reclaim it. We get 5 in group and wipe said zerg away from the tower, admittedly they did lose some numbers tho. We go back to the tower, and kill everyone that dares step out the door till 15 IoJ are inside and can’t come out. Skill = PPT obviously.

BTW, that necro major seems to laugh at most people he manages to kill when outnumbering them. People dying when outnumbered… seems like something that deserves laughing at…

Coll Ôhmsford
[IB]
“For a few to be immortal, many must die.”

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

We were getting hit with this as well. Sad part is it wasn’t during big battles, We were PVDoor and loosing people left and right.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

BlazeQ.1095

Whats up with HoD players running from us in NSP BL today? That’s so very uncharacteristic. I’m not used to this…. sadpandaface

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: aronnax.3729

aronnax.3729

Just have to say that I <3 NSP. Love fighting you guys and dueled some great pvpers today

Aronnaxwar – IoJ

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: lunyboy.8672

lunyboy.8672

Whats up with HoD players running from us in NSP BL today? That’s so very uncharacteristic. I’m not used to this…. sadpandaface

I didn’t run from you guys once, and even got to kill your Warrior and thief when evenly matched.

But keep laughing, 4-v-1 is decent odds against an engineer.

Miss Fisthammer – Engineer | Urgard Fistorsen – Guardian
Physti – Elementalist | Fistful of Blades – Thief
[WHIP] Quaggan Slavers – HoD

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alaric.7628

Alaric.7628

does anyone love peanuts as much as i do?

That’s a trick question

Alaric Clone [KOM]
NSP

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

Nice fight with the POW thief from IoJ at the ruins in NSP BL, sorry it got interrupted at the end but I’d say 15 min was a draw anyways, lol. Props to you.

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: WhiteRose.6934

WhiteRose.6934

NSP vs. GT (And Zelrin). NSP brings 20 people and lots of siege. GT brings 7. Thanks for the farm, guys! Good fun.

You always screen it right after I leave :C

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mickey.8345

Mickey.8345

That was happening in our bl(HoD) last week….I don’t know what’s up with that. We all got kicked out and couldn’t get back in for awhile…when we were finally able to get back in most our stuff had been taken. It was only kicking us out and not the enemy players.

“We are the Sisters Mary. You are now safe”
Sister Mary Madness- Mesmer [VLK]
Tianu Light Feather- Ranger/HoD since beta

(edited by Mickey.8345)

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: kurath.9406

kurath.9406

NSP has 5 defenders in a paper tower, IoJ have 20-30 people outside and hod already brought door down to 50%…

As one of the silly 4 HoD we had ramming that tower, it was an amusing situation. Saw NSP coming up the ramp, assumed we had to bail – 5 steps towards Speldan and a flood of blue appears. Not a happy position to be in. Props to the NSP crew though, as we high-tailed it out of there we figured we just fed IoJ an easy tower – all paper with the gate at 40% but 10 minutes of orange swords later the scrappy NSP squad still had it, though it didn’t make it much longer than that.

Went to the EB JP after that and I have to say, I’m disappointed to share the same tag as Global Takeover (GT) from NSP. Immediately 2 rangers jump me at the entrance spamming their autoattack as rangers do. May have been able to beat me 2v1 but I had a party member who was a bit behind show up to finish clearing them out. Get to the arena room and 3 more of them camping up top with two more allies. Losing 5v2 is fairly humiliating on even ground – but with an escape route portal, spawning NPCs while you heal and a height advantage. Ouch.

Real GT: 7
Fake GT: 0

Genesis Theory [GT] – HoD

(edited by kurath.9406)

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: KaBeckah.1276

KaBeckah.1276

Helo IoJ!! This morning my friends and I 5 man capped your bay with 3 golems. We saw that no one was home, so we decorated your bridge with flame rams as a thank you gift Here is a portrait of us waiting for you.
several minutes later, we got ganked by your zerg…I guess you didn’t like our decorative flame rams after all

Attachments:

Zhelde/Zinnagwen
Angelic Synergy [Holy]
Northern Shiverpeaks

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

MrFluffy.9307

Helo IoJ!! This morning my friends and I 5 man capped your bay with 3 golems. We saw that no one was home, so we decorated your bridge with flame rams as a thank you gift Here is a portrait of us waiting for you.
several minutes later, we got ganked by your zerg…I guess you didn’t like our decorative flame rams after all

yeah I saw that lol! I had just logged on and saw we were missing a keep in our BL so I asked the people in EB to come over and help and we got it back shortly after :p

watching you guys run bay into our bay to defend it made me laugh though when I saw this haha

Attachments:

Hi

(edited by MrFluffy.9307)

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: JamboHammer.4397

JamboHammer.4397

nice fights to Sit up ioj ele and the other ele that looks like ur twin fun fights at hod windmill

Nsp,Gom,Mag[Yaks Bend] Asura Thief- Chronic Fangs/Asura War- Karcerus/Norn Mes- Karcmerus
Charr Ele- Mack Jack/Human Guardian- Karcian/Human Necro- Karcermancer/
Asura Rev- Kushatronium/Asura Engi- Kushatronic /Sylvari Ranger- Karcushian

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

My post got removed due to “attacking a person” ie reported i suspect.
But MrFluffy, i am still waiting for that screenshot of how that AC was in LOS, please teach me.

Smitry / Spets
Northern Shiverpeaks

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

MrFluffy.9307

But MrFluffy, i am still waiting for that screenshot of how that AC was in LOS, please teach me.

mmk here they are, I placed white ’X’s on the spots you shoot at.

Attachments:

Hi

(edited by MrFluffy.9307)

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Devon.9061

This is a NSP / HoD forums… We are lacking GIFs….

To that I respond.

UNLEASH THE TROLLS!!

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Galal.3512

Galal.3512

hey, belittled??

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: SandySothe.7950

SandySothe.7950

Fixed

Attachments:

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

MrFluffy.9307

so apparently anet hates IoJ, dc’ing all our scouts right before we lose our entire borderlands to the golem rush pulled by NSP…

Hi

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Devon.9061

It’s ok… I cant even enter IoJ BL without d/c or lagging into a middle of a zerg.

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

MrFluffy.9307

It’s ok… I cant even enter IoJ BL without d/c or lagging into a middle of a zerg.

no it’s not ok, anet screwed over IoJ with this annoying issue since we can’t even properly defend during the most crucial moments.

Hi

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: cosh holga.7241

cosh holga.7241

I cant even play wvw on ANY of the BL or EB…hence why IoJ as lost our BL and will prob lose all of EB too. This is unacceptable…we are usually out zerged most of the time now to have us where only about 5 players can join WvW without getting DC is lame. I can count about 20 sec after getting in wvw anywhere i get DC ever single time. Guess ill let this week pass but they really need to fix this.

Age, wisdom and treachery will always conquer over youth, vigor and impatiens.

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

no it’s not ok, anet screwed over IoJ with this annoying issue since we can’t even properly defend during the most crucial moments.

as much as i feel for the dc, IOJ had plenty* of defenders at hills and dawns and wasn’t much pvd except for initial bay take.
The DC issue affects us as much as you, imagine golems dropping left right and centre, mesmer portal chains disrupted and commanders (me) disappearing without a warning or autowalking off a cliff cos i lagged out

cant remember if you are theif or not, but i banished a [Cast] Commander off the cliff at dawns, highlight of my day Reminds me of house batiatus!

Smitry / Spets
Northern Shiverpeaks

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

MrFluffy.9307

as much as i feel for the dc, IOJ had plenty* of defenders at hills and dawns and wasn’t much pvd except for initial bay take.
The DC issue affects us as much as you, imagine golems dropping left right and centre, mesmer portal chains disrupted and commanders (me) disappearing without a warning or autowalking off a cliff cos i lagged out

cant remember if you are theif or not, but i banished a [Cast] Commander off the cliff at dawns, highlight of my day Reminds me of house batiatus!

I don’t remember getting feared off a cliff but I do remember lagging off a cliff today in the middle of calling out orders. Pretty much was a pvd, had NSP been fighting a sieged up garrison/hills with IoJ actually in it then no we wouldn’t have lost it. I’d be surprised if NSP manages to take any keeps from us without ninja’ing it this week

Hi

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

As good as that placement is, and i have used it before, it does not reach the target red ring which is seen in this screenshot ( Note I edited the yellow X for where the Target-point would be, the centre of the red ring of AC fire, I also brushed over the name and guild name, but i can assure you its the same screenshot posted earlier which was deleted by mods.)

Please show me how you can hit on that spot with AC fire, note that it is also behind the vertical jut-out that the walls have for protection.

Attachments:

Smitry / Spets
Northern Shiverpeaks

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

I don’t remember getting feared off a cliff but I do remember lagging off a cliff today in the middle of calling out orders. Pretty much was a pvd, had NSP been fighting a sieged up garrison/hills with IoJ actually in it then no we wouldn’t have lost it. I’d be surprised if NSP manages to take any keeps from us without ninja’ing it this week

Please do continue to tell me how it was PVD, do tell us that there were not defenders in hills with arrowcarts raining fire on our golems, must have been the doors that took out 8 golems… those kitten ed doors!!!!! We also had to build extra ballistas across your inner because the door kept hitting us

EDIT: it was banish in dawns and you definitely did not lag off that cliff. Stop with excuses and just have a fun matchup.

Smitry / Spets
Northern Shiverpeaks

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

MrFluffy.9307

Please do continue to tell me how it was PVD, do tell us that there were not defenders in hills with arrowcarts raining fire on our golems, must have been the doors that took out 8 golems… those kitten ed doors!!!!! We also had to build extra ballistas across your inner because the door kept hitting us

EDIT: it was banish in dawns and you definitely did not lag off that cliff. Stop with excuses and just have a fun matchup.

Within the frame of time I was lagging I may have been feared off the cliff, happy? Also again I wasn’t online when all of this happened, I only logged into WvW after it happened. But serioulsy, the morning commanders for NSP are terrible and I highly doubt they could pull off taking our whole BL without doing it before we take notice.

Either way IoJ was outmanned when I logged in and I’m pretty sure they still are, again I have yet to see NSP take a single keep from us without the use of several golems.

Hi

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

MrFluffy.9307

As good as that placement is, and i have used it before, it does not reach the target red ring which is seen in this screenshot ( Note I edited the yellow X for where the Target-point would be, the centre of the red ring of AC fire, I also brushed over the name and guild name, but i can assure you its the same screenshot posted earlier which was deleted by mods.)

Please show me how you can hit on that spot with AC fire, note that it is also behind the vertical jut-out that the walls have for protection.

the X you put there isn’t the center of the red ring, with increased radius the top of the jut is. If you look you will see the red ring on the side too.

Hi

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

the X you put there isn’t the center of the red ring, with increased radius the top of the jut is. If you look you will see the red ring on the side too.

I’m sorry but anyone who can draw a basic circle can tell you that the top of the jut is not the centre of the circle in question.

Smitry / Spets
Northern Shiverpeaks

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: WhiteRose.6934

WhiteRose.6934

Fixed

This is my favorite screen in forever. You should have added like, a stick figure me running around the zerg.

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sentinel.5731

Sentinel.5731

That double team really really really hurt

I was commanding NSP EB for a couple of hours today, we flipped HOD Vel at t3 which was a Gem i must say and then

thunder

Well played guys, ioj in our BL, HOD with a massive zerg. We fell apart a bit. Its not over yet but props to you guys for seizing the moment

Also, opening myself up to fire here. But i want to keep learning more. I am the commander Morvik Dragonslayer, hit me with your comments/criticism if you have any advise. braces for impact

Morvik Dragonslayer
FF | Nerf

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Otters.1567

Otters.1567

Would anyone like to dance with me?

Buy a Pocket Otter, only 500G [Holy]

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

MrFluffy.9307

NSP is clearly the underdog in this matchup with there low population

Attachments:

Hi

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Actium.8765

Actium.8765

Character: Acium 80 Guard
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks, Commander
Guild: Legends and Myth [Myth]

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

BlazeQ.1095

NSP is clearly the underdog in this matchup with there low population

Smitry has a way with rallying troops. He is an amazingly charismatic commander that everyone loves. Not to mention his tactical mind. Even the fair weather pug will come to his call. But you probably wont see that many NSP after today. Bah work sux

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

7/5 NSP/IoJ/HoD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yam.2891

Yam.2891

look it is my friend bugsy
do you see guys
it is bugsy
look it is bugsy
it is our pal bugsy
look

The Lad Guy – aka Mustache Pete
[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]